[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Denpafish.jpg (42 KB, 400x400)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>What is /asp/?
/asp/ is a thread for vtubers to give and receive advice related to vtubing.
>>
This one is way nicer than the schizo one with the crab card link in it
>>
File: 1712548911646490.jpg (1.02 MB, 1170x1718)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
asp for this feel
>>
I need a chuuba with a fat ass to watch
>>
How do I make my barbie mic not sound like complete poop?
>>
Cdawg mind broke Patchery Pestarin so hard he can't let go of it
>>
>>86806361 Baker-chama... your details...
>What is /asp/?
/asp/ is a thread for vtubers to give and receive advice related to vtubing.

>Should I stream on Twitch or YouTube?
Most people would recommend against streaming on YouTube if you don't have an established subscriber base from making videos.

>Is there an audience for X?
Would you watch someone do X?
Is someone already doing X?

>What video editor should I use for editing clips?
DaVinci Resolve, Kdenlive, & CapCut if you don't feel like spending money or pirating, otherwise use Vegas Pro or Premiere.

Open company auditions:
Hololive (Open indefinitely): https://audition.hololivepro.com/en
Niji (Open indefinitely): https://twitter.com/NIJISANJI_World/status/1780415989332816307
Brave: https://bravegroup.co.jp/audition_en/

Useful links:
General: https://pastebin.com/AJLkFrGK
What to avoid: https://pastebin.com/vbp6qEdt

How the thread has helped people:
https://recocards.com/board/for-future-aspies-96258331070c

Report off-topic drama

Previous thread: >>86787266
>>
>>86807718
You ruined the thread with this trash post. Half these links are bad advice and the other half are made and controlled by schizos.
>>
>>86807997
I'm just putting what was in the last OP...
Which part do you think is bad advice or schizo?
>>
Should I have a separate youtube channel for vods, or just restream them on my regular one (where I also publish edited content), so they will be under a separate tab?
>>
>>86808220
Separate them so when someone abuses dmca on you the main channel doesn't get hit
>>
>>86808284
Ok thanks
>>
File: 17139870713490.jpg (515 KB, 1681x1516)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
asp for this feel
>>
>>86808816
AIEEEEEEEEE
>>
would it be a good idea to stream myself killing my parents
>>
>>86809085
In hard-core survival minecraft?
>>
>>86809134
I banish you foul demon
>>
>>86809348
Your weak gods hold no power here!
>>
asp for this feel
>>
I MISS RURA UUUUU
>>
Just make a new thread without the schizo crab OPs.
>>
Should have made Puppchi the OP. I’m excited to see her play Pkimin 1 today. It’s good to have an aspie that isn’t a dramafag.
>>
>>86810201
strange post
>>
>>86810201
Stop trying this hard.
>>
>>86810201
When I get paid I’ll commission art of her that we can use in the OP
>>
>>86810201
meanwhile she’s creating drama but okay
>>
Well, since it's here...
Heyo /asp/, I'm here to ask you, what are (You) getting into today? Planning to stream? Deciding on who you're gonna watch? Picking out some new stuff to do/check out on stream? Art reps? Singing practice? Smothering misplaced feelings of affection? Waging? Spending much needed time with friends or family? Feel free to share a bit if you'd like!
Me? After I finish waking up, I'm probably gonna handle some yard work, then I think I'm catching a movie with family later today.
>>
>>86810576
>Planning to stream?
I did plan, but then I realized that absolutely nobody would watch me, so I just joined my friends on discord vc and play by myself while they're watching LoL Worlds.
>Deciding on who you're gonna watch?
Anyone who gets linked here.
>Picking out some new stuff to do/check out on stream?
I think I'm just gonna give up on it, at this point it's just sad.
>Spending much needed time with friends or family?
I hate my family.
>>
>>86810537
you forgot to post your proof again sis!
>>
YNGMI
>>
I miss you
>>
>>86810576
>Planning to stream?
Yep, later today. My body refuses, but I must stream!
Hope your day will go well, anon!
>>
>>86810576
>what are (You) getting into today?
Studying, I need to keep studying...
>Planning to stream?
Not today but tomorrow, wasn't even home to stream in the morning today. Tomorrow it will happen!
I fear even saying her name because I missed what prompted the huge wave of crabbing, but the new girl, and besides my usual bunch of aspies :3c
Alreadu have it igured out
>Spending much needed time with friends or family?
Already done yesterday
>Singing reps?
Will probably do more today, but I don't feel like I need to improve that much more to put on a proper show, I just need better audio quality now and that takes time and money, so its just the patience game all again
>>
File: 1727785880429494.png (64 KB, 424x424)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
asp for this feel
>>
It's just so demotivating that no matter how hard you work, it's all pointless because one day someone just appears, claims they're a female and immediately have 30 people waiting for their stream.
>>
>>86806817
You should have a look at https://www.twitch.tv/acewindfallch
>>
>>86811960
did you try being a girl like fwofie did?
>>
>>86812012
Hahaha you're such a funny guy!!!! It gets even better every time you post it because it's not true but you pretend like it is!!!! The absurdity of it makes me LOL every time!!!!!!!
>>
>>86812012
I'm honestly thinking about it, but not sure how convincing voice changers are, my voice is pretty deep.
>>
>>86812093
Look at him fwofie is clearly male but people still defend him. You just have to be confident with your tranny voice like he is.
>>
dog debuts at 3am my time, should I fuck my sleep schedule up for her?
>>
File: forever.png (3.2 MB, 1518x2024)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB PNG
I want to fuck her forever.
>>
>>86812231
She has a boyfriend
>>
>>86812212
do you think it's worth to fuck up your sleep schedule for a random woman who don't care about you, will not support you, only here to leech off the thread and put no effort into vtubing at all?
>>
>>86812212
I skipped work for grace's debut as a leprechaun so maybe worth.
>>
It's all so tiresome. How many times around will we go on this loop?
>>
>>86812282
maybe? just sucks that there are no eu-time friendly vtubers worth watching
>>
>>86812320
until you apologize
>>
>>86812346
I'd stream but the thread is dead so I assume nobody would watch
>>
>>86810576
Just taking a big ol break this weekend after the bday stream yesterday. Might go say hiya to Daiya if my voice isn’t too shot from karaoke last night. Gonna clip my VOD a bit and maybe see Megalopolis then get dinner with family
>>
>>86812361
to whom
>>
>>86812415
God (me)
>>
>>86807130
Denpa
>>
>>86812231
clean your room
>>
>>86812531
can't i am waiting for my zombie gf to manifest then i will clean
>>
>>86812282
she will be cute and have an amazing debut you should not miss
>>
>>86811960
have you considered not tying your self-worth to other people's successes?
actually, more than that, you're getting defeatist over someone having 30 followers on twitter. even if that results in a 100% retention rate, that's still 30 viewers. I'm not saying that isn't a lot, hell I'm a firm believer than even having 3 people that want to watch you stream is impressive. But it's not the kinda number that should make you think about quitting or start crying about the "male debuff."
>>
>>86797060
Natural Encoding a term I've never heard of. Time to go educate myself some more I guess. I would like to keep the 1080p60f as an option though since my computer can handle it for most of what I play. The only thing I can recall stressing it recently was some really flashy stuff in FFXVI.

>>86810576
>Planning to stream?
Gonna knock out Case4 of Ace Attorney Investigations 2 tonight. Hopefully be able to get it all done in 1 stream.
Using the time to research on how to improve myself.
Probably gonna gather up a bunch of zelda romhacks for after my break.
>Art reps? Singing practice? Smothering misplaced feelings of affection? Waging? Spending much needed time with friends or family?
No. Karaoke event I was gonna attend was canceled. I control my emotions too much to let those run rampant. On my 3 days off from the cage. I'm the wallflower of the family that never leaves their cave unless it's for food/work.
>>
>>86812817
It absolutely is becausebfor her that's the base level while for me it's the peak I might potentially achieve one day if I do my absolute best and work hard every day.
>>
>>86812905
then rope
>>
File: syndicate.png (214 KB, 471x476)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
I am sick, but the need of gaining brouzouf is too strong! A short return E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy. Stream'll be live in a few minutes.
Get your cyberlegs here:
https://www.twitch.tv/zanparsnipheadvt
>>
>>86812991
>disney argument dismantled
>immediately starts seething
Every time
>>
>>86812133
Kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>86812302
It was pretty mid when I watched the vod
>>
>>86812905
Why do you think this is your peak? There's lots of males that have found success. I know people always try to discredit uwoslab as an example of a successful male because he does things beyond their reach, but his first streams were just editing clips or making animations in blender.
>>
>>86813183
Because I'm boring, but that's not the point.
>>
>>86812905
it's just people that want to groom her, would you want that?
>>
>>86810576
Today is a rest day for me so it's just going to be relaxing and gaming off stream. Tomorrow is back at it with art reps and stream. Hope everyone has a productive and good weekend!
>>
>>86813263
No, I'm fairly certain that is the point. Why are you boring? How can you become less boring?
>>
>>86813091
Sorry that you can't admit to being gay. Hope you get the courage to love your gay self someday.
>>
>>86813473
It's better to have an audience with ulterior motives than no audience at all.
>>86813526
No, you're completely moving the goalpost. My problem isn't that I'm unsuccessful, but that a random person, who happens to be female, receives a ridiculous amount of support despite putting zero effort into it, for obvious reasons, and it is simply just demotivating.
>>
>>86813473
I would post myself in a bikini if I wasn't ugly. I just want male attention and for horny ojisans to beat their meat to me. I am jealous of the girls with good bodies who can post lewds, mine is just skin and bones no cute curves no boobs no nice butt.
>>
>>86810201
It's hilarious how hard you guys are going for a new reincarnation but you do do kek
>>86811960
This is Mel's specialty, don't get down on yourself, once she's found out and ran off again everything will be ok.
>>
What do you do when you have an autistic viewer who’s kinda annoying, but hasn’t done anything too annoying yet to warrant being dealt with seriously?
>>
>>86813038
Meanwhile nobody watches this poor guy.
>>
I really miss you and how we used to talk and walk. How you used to end every conversation with an “I love you”, and always message me first. How you used to always worry about being too high maintenance or doing something wrong due to your lack of experience. How we played so many different games together and bought each other gifts. I hope you’re laughing on one of those stars. I’m not really getting by, but it’ll bring me some happiness knowing that you’re well.
>>
>>86813779
You think elfin is already making the move to a new model in the same place that already found her out as mel the second she went live as elfin the first time? Mel is dumb but I don't think she is that dumb.
>>86813832
Ban them and gaslight them into believing everything is their fault and that they should feel bad.
>>
File: file.png (314 KB, 566x551)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>ANOTHER denpa OP
See you next thread
>>
are people really upset over ~30 followers on twitch?
>>86813832
depends on your average ccv desu
>>
>>86813920
denpa threads are the only good ones desu
>>
>>86813832
Gently remind them, and sometimes you can ignore repeated posts. But if they start derailing too much give them timeouts
>>
>>86813930
30 followers solely from the thread after you posted your twitch link a single time before you even debuted is a fuckton.
>>
>>86813911
elfin is to popular atm to pull something like that
>>
File: Boy.png (242 KB, 680x557)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>86813911
>Mel is dumb but I don't think she is that dumb.
>Doesn't know her history
>>
>>86810576
Singing practice. God I love singing
>>
>>86814009
I don't think it is I got 50 the day I posted my link here.
>>
I haven't read any of the posts in this thread but I can already tell none of you are talking about vtubers.
>>
>>86813183
I understand discrediting the engineering stuff that pushed me to partner numbers, since that requires specific skills/budget/living situation to pull off, but I was hitting 30ccv for months before ever starting to do that content. my early streams were editing, animating/making things in blender, making games (with drag and drop editors, something anyone can do), pixel art/drawing, and arts and crafts handcam streams. there was basically no budget besides buying brighter lights and a tripod for the handcam stuff, I made all my own assets. I didn't come in with an old social media following either, I started dedicated twitter/twitch accounts for following vtubers that were specifically hidden from anything previous that I'd done online, and I built a base of people that became my first viewers by making clips/fanedits for people I enjoyed watching for like a year before starting to stream. I'm not saying this as a flex or anything, I think I've been incredibly lucky in the opportunities that I've received that got me to the point I am now, but I'm trying to show that it's still accessible to get enough of a following to have an active chat without doing anything out of reach (which imo is when streaming becomes fun). Trying new things, continually trying to innovate or find new entertaining stream gimmicks, streaming consistantly, making friends/being personable, and promoting yourself as much as you can on social media are the most important things you can do if you're looking to grow. but your goal is to put on a show, and there's a lot of fun you can have with that. I can promise you I was way "more boring" before I started streaming, but being put in a creative outlet forced me to start exploring creative projects and ideas that I wouldn't have otherwise. it's worth getting out and trying things!
>>
File: lmaowtf.jpg (144 KB, 1080x387)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
cheen nigger neck yourself if ya gonna be this down bad ya lil creep
>>
>>86814367
>hag enjoyer
based
>>
>>86813578
Sorry that you have nothing better to do than to continuously crab a girl who's done nothing to deserve it. Why not work on your own content instead of shitting on other people, maybe you'd be likable too.
>>
>>86814151
Who are you?
>>
Is there a list of /asp/ies to stay away from to avoid drama or schizos?
>>
>>86814562
Yes all of them
>>
>>86814009
You can see the archive and observe, for yourself, how it has been already posted more than five times because some unironically astroturfed her and others did so in the worst faith possible. Maybe she herself just posted it once, but it got a whole fucking rotation from schizos of both sides.
>>
>>86814072
unlike the crabs here, elfin made it
>>
Lets not forget dorian being spam posted as the op and as the first post for over 5 threads in a row after model was first posted
>>
>>86814562
>People to never associate with
/asp/ - Camui, Chrii, Rottie, Patchey, Cody, Ineda, Gumpai, Denpa, Purrson, Gurun

/wvt/ schizos - RebelEarthSky, Shania

Pafu too unfortunately
>>
>>86814314
This is good advice; the important thing is to start streaming to see if you like things and then explore what you can do to differentiate yourself over time. You dont need to have a award winning concept on the get go, you can figure it out later as you experiment and try things out over time.
>>
>>86814789
elfin is just mel nekomata so of course she knows how to lie and manipulate people to steal money.
>>
>>86814314
personally, I've been streaming for maybe 6 months now and I hit around 15ccv with a fairly active chat and I don't do anything besides play games and yammer on. I do some community stuff as well but only once per week.

I am saying this in response because I feel like it's important to have someone corroborate the sentiment of "you do not have to be an ex nasa engineer building cock and ball crushing machines in your basement" to grow as a male. If you are interesting/promote yourself/are consistent, you'll get somewhere. Maybe my experience will be discounted as I am not as big as you are, but I feel like as a relatively new male streamer, maybe the perspective will contribute
>>
>>86814562
no and if someone posts one you should take it with a shaker full of salt. there are a ton of bad actors around these parts but thankfully most of them are really bad at hiding it. the easiest protip is that if someone gives you bad vibes just from skimming their twitter page, you should trust that instinct.
>>
>>86814853
NEVER speak my name again you mere filthy mortal!! Be thankful I don't smite you where you stand.
>>
>>86814953
That's all good but she's gonna double your all time best ccv on her debut.
>>
>>86814562
>>86814853
Add Cheen and Lava to this and you about covered it.
>>
I will get better than all you fuckers and I will remember who was kind to me.
>>
>>86815015
that's fine, I am not upset by the success of others
>>
>>86814562
splitniggers, you can see how they shit up the thread, go and ask if here is fine compared to their split and unequivocally the most will go on a schizo rant about how this place almost drove them to suicide or something. the most open ones are the boldest ones because they believe no one notices that they end up coming /here/ to keep this place full of shit, vague, non-contributing, full of poison posts.
if you see them openly posting somewhere else but not here, doubt their character. there are some prominent splits, but these don't need to be mentioned because they will show themselves now that this point gets brought up. just know that those are the worst type.
>>
>>86815088
lol have fun failing that pipedream sis!
>>
>>86815098
Then you never really wanted to make it anyway.
>>
>>86815015
good for her? why do you even care about someone else's numbers man. numberfagging is already a mental illness but numberfagging about someone else is just sad.
>>
>>86815088
lmao cope
>>
>>86815144
The only point of trying to become a successful streamer is being a numberfag. Everything else is just cope and lie. Why the fuck are you even here if you don't care about numbers? Just go stream on discord to your friends.
>>
>>86815144
>>86815015
go cry about numbers over there>>86809822
>>
>>86815087
what did Lava do?
>>
>>86815201
>Why the fuck are you even here if you don't care about numbers?
I need to save the world, you selfish human.
>>
>>86815141
define "make it."
and i'll tell you right now if it's as simple as "big number" then there's always a bigger number, you'll never be happy.
>>
>>86815254
You're someone who has never streamed before and found fulfilment in building a community, making friends and finding a hobby that you can enrich yourself with. All you do is drag people down and prevent them from finding their own happiness.
>>
>>86814900
also her community is filled with the most obnoxious type of edgelords and unironic racists
>>
>>86815254
Consistent 3view, honestly it's hard to take anything below that seriously.
>>
>>86815405
are you trying to call me a crab for pointing out that you're suffering from number brainrot and need to decouple your sense of self worth from ultimately meaningless metrics?
>>
>>86815545
>ultimately meaningless
What metric has meaning then?
>>
>>86815201
Everyone has to start somewhere and this is this thread is for newcomers to vtubing, trying to numberfag here is retarded.
>>
>>86815630
If your stance is that numbers don't matter, and it's pointless to try improving them, you'll stay a beginner vtuber forever.
>>
>>86815248
She's doxxed people and befriended dramaniggers who doxxed despite everyone warning that they were bad news. Word is she's in good with fags with Kiwi Farms.
>>
guys can we stop talking about crabs i dont like seafood its gross x:
>>
>>86815745
no way??? she has friends who use an open forum with over 150 thousand users????? scary...
>>
>>86814853
What's wrong with Gumpai? I just spent $400 on her
>>
>>86815745
Isnt it weird that you're the only one who seems to have any idea on who posts on kiwifarms and you keep accusing people of having links to it when you browse it yourself?
>>
I miss what we used to have
>>
>>86814562
Puppchi
>>86815630
Do you really want 4chan to be your viewership? Once you grow past it you'll just get jaded stalkers once they move on from you
>>
>>86816110
>Do you really want 4chan to be your viewership?
/vt/ is the largest vtuber forum in the WORLD. If you dont get viewers from here starting out, where would you get viewers from?
>>
I by no means want to disrupt the argument the thread is currently enjoying, but if we're already talking about numbers, do feel free to give me a follow (I am mentally ill, male, ESL and will probably never stream)
https://www.twitch.tv/kenrin0
https://www.youtube.com/@kenrin0

arigathankyou
>>
>>86816437
you should turn on VODs on twitch so people can check you out easier
>>
>>86806361
why do you use denpafish for the OP every thread? what's so special about her? she isn't even /asp/ anymore
>>
I want cute girls, that will furiously lick my ears and jerk me off during ASMR. aspies direct me to some
>>
>>86816591
zenya
>>
>>86816681
Zenya Hima?
>>
>>86815961
Lmao it's because she doesn't shut the fuck up about it. No one would give a shit if she could keep a lid on it long enough. Instead she baits retarded drama like with the trans shit then act indifferent when she gets exactly the kind of attention she craves.
>>
>>86816730
yeah
>>
>>86816489
I had them on but then I got a mental breakdown and deleted them.
>>
>>86816730
yes it's all she's good for
>>
>>86816569
schizos really hate her so they keep advertising her for free? I dont get it either
>>
I understand using numbers as a success metric, but obsessing over them does you nothing for you other than give you brainworms. It's not really productive to try to maximize every last viewer.
>>
File: 1618586963348.jpg (31 KB, 306x332)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
gm aspies don't kill yourself today
>>
>>86816899
True, which is why turning off the viewercount on your stream is important.
>>
File: 1727771225650935.png (7 KB, 595x600)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
https://www.twitch.tv/harumizukich

Haru's 24 hour NES stream is still going!
>>
>>86816591
https://www.twitch.tv/umiisagi
she even has a sponsor with a sex toy shop
>>
File: GYa8II6aAAA816d.jpg (608 KB, 4096x4096)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>86810576
Im gonna go watch the new Thunderbolt Fantasy episode and Bleach episode and then i will streem Inazuma Eleven

Do not problem
>>
My asp oshi is sad so im sad too. I don't want to do anything today...
>>
File: Mechabellum.png (207 KB, 600x900)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>86810576
>>
File: file2-.png (345 KB, 828x833)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
aspie for this feel?
>>
>>86816591
There really isn't any. It's a massively un tapped market imo
>>
elfin sound nothing like mel schizos
>>
>>86815254
I want my kamioshi to notice me.
>>
>>86816437
might stream something in like 5 minutes
>>
>>86817899
>AI voice changer
Ok
>But she can scr-
Do your reps.
>>
>>86817778
Yep, still me.
>>
>>86817768
Extremely weird larp
>>
>>86817778
Pafu
>>
>>86817778
contrary to what his defenders might say, not camui
>>
why does denpa keep retweeting vee_eks
is he her boyfriend
>>
File: IMG_5023.jpg (63 KB, 1147x507)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
/asp/ for this feel?
>>
>>86814314
>I was hitting 30ccv for months before ever starting to do that content
A prime example of the fundamental flawed philosophy that content dictates ccv. Incredible to see it in the wild like this. The pure, and naive nature of this post is *chefs kiss* fucking delicious.
>>
vee_eks also draws so much art of denpa, must be her boyfriend. it's so over denpals
>>
>>86819481
that's not how it works anon
>>
>>86819526
her current design or her original design?
>>
>>86814314
>I didn't come in with an old social media following either
>I started dedicated twitter/twitch accounts for following vtubers
An older more established talent that you draw spotlight from can be considered relying on an old social media. The blunders in this post are truly fantastic. It's lovely to see someone who stole spotlight earnestly believe they cultivated it from pure aether.
>>
>>86819481
If this was how it worked then the artist that keeps drawing lewd art of me would be my bf (he's not but I wish he was)
>>
>>86819692
>I wish he was
kek
>>
>>86818654
Not larp, just somewhat parasocial although I talk to them so I guess it's not completely parasocial.
>>
How do I stop getting so attached to anymore who shows me any attention and affection
>>
>>86819759
Have more self worth and have standards on who you want as friends or girlfriends.
>>
schizo thread thougbeit
>>
fuck fuck fuck, why denpa why. you are a mentally ill freak, you are fat, and yet why are you so talented, why are you so good at art and why are you so loved? why can't i be more like you?
>>
If you accept the key to a car you own it, but to claim to have built it yourself from the raw elements just because you have the power to put they key in the ignition. It's beyond hysterical.
>>
>>86819985
Eat 20 big macs a day and you will start looking like her and get diabetes like her too.
>>
>>86819985
Stick an ice dildo up your cunny and maybe you'll get there
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHTRgiiPblE

Every twitch partner when they have to come to the understanding that they perform for the twitch audience, and they have a meager band of actual supporters beyond what twitch has allowed them.
>>
>>86819736
they're probably crying right now if that makes you feel better
>>
File: Spoiler Image (577 KB, 1109x620)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>86816437
>>86818367
erm, thanks for the 2 people who showed up, i appreciated your presence
>>
i dont visit this thread much, is the tripfag spam normal?
>>
>>86821032
Nope. Just another schizo coming into these threads.
>>
>>86819889
But I hate myself more than anyone else and the fact that anyone is willing to me nice to be is an alien concept
>>
>>86821032
These kinds of things come and go, it's pretty normal for all of 4chan.
>>
>>86816437
>>86820773
kenrin love~!
>>
i'm happy people forgot about me, let me leave this place and never return
>>
>>86821097
With a lot more coming than going, unfortunately
>it's pretty normal for all of 4chan
Don't lie like that, please
>>
>>86821351
zamn I have a fan now, I am so going to make it
>>
>>86821658
Manifest your destiny, king.
>>
Hopefully Melf-Puppchi has a decent voice.
>>
File: 1715976500457979.png (640 KB, 1276x1221)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>86821703
I am strong and powerful. I am the strongest man in the universe. I have all the strength I need inside of me, right now. I destroy anything that gets in my way. I stand up for myself and the ones I love. I am the master of my mind. I am a winner and I believe in myself. I rule over my actions and my thoughts at all times. I am a King in this universe. I conquer all that stands in my way. I always embody excellence. I am proud of myself and the man I am. I have a powerful confidence within me. I am magnificent. I am always getting better. I am a master of life.

I am the Sword.

I am the Chosen One.

Everything I do is a success. I am a hero. I always win. I am infinite glory. I conquer my inner demons. They are powerful, but I have no fear. I am in control of my thoughts and actions. My true nature is uttermost excellence. I am limitless in my actions. I walk the streets with confidence and power. Others look at me for strength of character. I am confident, strong and powerful. I am worthy of success. I am disciplined in all that I do. I value myself to the highest degree. Self-confidence is what I thrive on. I write my own story. I am motivated beyond belied. I am capable of anything I set my mind to.

Where there are demons, I slay them.
Where there are saints, I slay them.

I am unstoppable.
>>
File: ded_squid.png (167 KB, 1078x1078)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
I see you guys have a bunch of fun again, with making split threads and whatever.

going live playing rayman 3 right now so if you wanna hang out, feel free tooooo https://www.twitch.tv/momomovt
>>
>>86821032
Filter him and if you see him post any art without his trip report him for evasion. He's been flagged as auto sage by the mods and can't post pictures unless he goes on his phone to get around it.
Its better this way than him being a constant unavoidable nuisance
>>
>>86821032
just filter rebel, he is literally insane
>>
>>86814853
>Shania
>/wvt/
He's /auds/. He's your senpai
>>
>>86822366
But that's what makes him entertaining.
>>
>>86814853
>not mentioned
I am forgotten...
>>
>>86822491
He's not entertaining, rebel enablers need to fucking rope
>>
>>86822544
This.
>>
>>86822185
Kageaki?!?!
>>
>>86821372
It isn't a lie, tripfags are old as time at this point.
>>
File: 1727833409204289.jpg (73 KB, 388x557)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>86823101
he was the main inspiration indeed
>>
https://twitter.com/denpafish/status/1842625924753154474
https://twitter.com/denpafish/status/1842635297571606635

look at how they're flirting, they're definitely boyfriend and girlfriend. denpals on suicide watch rn
>>
>>86809778
Korone Ch. 戌神ころね
>>
>>86823987
cute
>>
>>86823987
I'm begging for you to go outside and talk to normal humans.
>>
>>86810576
>Planning to stream?
ye
>Picking out some new stuff to do on stream?
Did it for some stuff so I'm covered for a little while, but there's always new stuff to do
>Art reps? Singing practice?
I haven't really art'd in a while but I've just comissioned instrumentals for 2 game themes (from games I've finished on stream) and I can't wait to start working on their covers
>Smothering misplaced feelings of affection?
If by smothering you mean "planning to visit my oshi's country" the sure, let's go with that
>Waging?
yeah...
>>
>>86824330
you too buddy, you too. get a real job instead of streaming for 3 people
>>
Actual question. What is it that makes you tune into Vtubers who are just starting out, like ones where you'll be one of two viewers? And do any of you ever tune into up and coming Vtuber's karaoke streams, or would you really only check out their gaming streams when getting your first taste of them?
>>
i want to be a woman, that is all
>>
>>86824506
Sorry, those are numbers for you creepy parasocial incels.
>>
>>86824630
same
>>
>>86824578
>What is it that makes you tune into Vtubers who are just starting out, like ones where you'll be one of two viewers?
To give someone new a chance I guess, bad voice, bad model, bad attitude is a reason I'll not go back.
>>
>>86824578
To see if they're entertaining. If I like their voice/vibes and their model isn't off-putting and suits the voice then I stick around.
>>
>>86824578
It's honestly an entirely different vibe to me, it doesn't even feel like I'm watching a stream. Remember arcade games? It's like I randomly stood behind someone while they were playing on a cabinet and just started talking about the game or whatever. That's how I feel like when tuning into 1 or low2views.
>>
>>86823987
who fucking cares let them
>>
>>86824506
Rune there has to be a better way for you to use your time than seething like this
>>
>>86824578
Game choice. My game tastes are quite unique so I always give a chance to people who are playing something unique and not FOTM, mainstream trash, or overdone games like zelda.
>>
so pamu pafu and jamie are all the same person right?
>>
>>86825481
yeah you cracked the code
>>
>>86825508
no but like actually
>>
Time to finish the final game in the Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo Combat Evolved! We're live with the Cursed Halo mod for the final game in the MCC playthrough!
Finbar POV
https://www.twitch.tv/finbarhaugheyvt
StripedPantsu POV
https://www.twitch.tv/stripedpantsu_ch
>>
>>86825567
yeah they're also pittie and puppichi or whatever her name is
>>
I'm going to make it.
>>
>>86825960
she isn't pittie
>>
>>86822185
do you fuck spiders?
>>
>>86806361
Do /asp/ies go for the beef jump or do they take the chicken
>>
>>86826858
why is this suddenly a meme
>>
>>86824578
A good yap
>>
File: 1715745939055169.png (283 KB, 390x376)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>86826672
if they follow me on twitch
>>
>>86825481
Jamie was a guy he said so himself if you check the archives
>>
>>86826969
You have good taste I will follow you now. Chacha #1.
>>
Wait till people learn who really controls the vee_eks account (me). The truth will send denpa into suicide watch.
>>
>>86827416
C...
>>
>>86827416
they're on a date right now and im crying . why did he steal my denpa from me. im her perfect boyfailure
>>
>>86827602
Nigger I ain't bart of no crips you trying to start a broblem with me
>>
Is there any hope for PNGtubers getting any sort of attention or are you screwed if you don't have a L2D model
>>
>>86828032
I posted a artist here that will make you a whole love2d model woth rigging for $50. You have no reason to not have a model.
>>
>>86828072
Who?
>>
>>86826908
Answer the question or I'll groom you
>>
>>86828032
You lose a little bit of the appeal of having a moving model, so you have to make up for that difference with personality and charm. There are still a number of 100+ ccv pngtubers. Just let people in on the things you love! Share your knowledge and passion!!
>>
>>86828404
i take the chicken, i guess?
>>
>>86826858
Me personally I'd go for the beef. I'm not a parkour noob after all.
>>
>>86828032
If you go PNGtuber route to start off, make sure you get a good amount of expression differentials. Being able to puppet your PNG can help make it feel more alive.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (7 KB, 923x50)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>86812834
So, after doing some research, it seems like because I am THAT much of a failure, twitch won't let me have quality transcodes for having multiple quality levels for watching my stream, so I have to drop what I'm sending twitch for streaming.
Oh well, thats life for ya.
>>
>>86829015
Link yourself and I'll be your third viewer.
>>
>>86812282
she hasnt even streamed so why are you saying she doesnt care about you, wont support you, is here to leech off a thread that encourages people to post their links and isnt putting effort into vtubing. this is for aspiring vtubers, people dont need to drop thousands on a premium model and all the bells and whistles, let people be vtubers as a hobby for fucks sake.
>>
>>86822185
one of these days I'll give muramasa a try. anyways, what's a vnigger doing here?
>>
Lads, is it cringe to want the warm embrace of a hot anime man?
>>
>>86829015
Do dick sucking heart beat ASMR and I'll be your fourth
>>
>>86813768
Puppchi posted a picture of herself in a bikini?
>>
>>86822299
Wait, who?
>>
>>86813930
it seems so and its kind of funny ngl
>>86814009
so what are you doing to earn followers for yourself? if your personality is the same on stream as it is here then i can make a guess as to why no one wants to follow you.
>>
>>86829015
transcoding is expensive so twitch does not allow every streamer to have it. Partner streamers have a higher priority for transcoding but affiliate and lower is a major crapshoot. So it's recommended to stream on a lower resolution in the long run.
>>
crab hours
>>
>>86814562
i would say Puppchi since she explicitly stated she will be avoiding drama but lets see how she fares after her first stream. so far she has done a good job of avoiding drama and ignoring shitters.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (202 KB, 531x531)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>86829229
I'll try to remember to post my link when I go live in around 1.5hours.
>>86829372
That... is beyond my abilities. Or even want to.
>>86829653
Kinda saddening but business is business after all.
>>
>>86828597
Weakling. This is why you're ngmi
>>
>>86829265
>what's a vnigger doing here?
Admiral Kenrin, dispatched by the Queen of the Hungarian Galactic Empire, has arrived on Earth to study the culture of those who remained behind. His primary mission is to explore games from across the ages, with a special interest in weird, hidden gems.
Press the follow button and become a hussar! Together, as companions on this cosmic voyage, we will not only explore the farthest reaches of the galaxy but bend it to our will.
Anyway, I changed the username because everyone read kenrin0 as kenrinO. So it's https://www.twitch.tv/kenrin_0 now.
>>
>>86827416
sorry to tell you, i'm actually vee_eks, and i promise you me and denpa are having sex right now.
>>
There's an awful lot of unmedicated posting in here and for some reason its just """viewers""" for lack of a better word since they don't watch streams treating it like /b/
>>
>>86814789
>making it is making scat content that you'll regret making down the line
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 469x193)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
oof
>>
>>86830667
We get it you autistic retard she farted on stream in the past why do you give a FUCK and why do you think we need to hear about it every 15 minutes?
>>
>>86830860
>jignx is the melschizo
that would explain a lot, moth fag
>>
Male vtubers are some of the fakest, most two-faced, predatory motherfuckers you’ll ever know. They’re constantly going behind the scenes and gossiping and plotting like a bunch of high school girls and then they’ll come and act like women are horrible for acting like that while they would never. Male vtubers are hypocritical drama mongering overtly hostile yet completely limp wristed faggots that are only in vtubing to satiate their incel desires, and when any male enters the space that might be competition for them, they cry “waaah that guy is stealing pussy from me that’s rightfully mine” and try to destroy him. Despite their obvious menhera tendencies, even the ‘problematic’ female vtubers are more mentally put together than these type of pathetic low value no life nerd that have never gotten pussy in their entire life males are.
>>
>>86831154
10 words or less
>>
>>86831154
>t. male vtuber
>>
>>86831154
Iriya/Camui/Denpa…
>>
File: 1716408057433059.jpg (450 KB, 1920x1244)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>86831154
>>
>>86831154
The difference in response to this post in /asp/ compared to the thread it was originally posted in really highlights how disconnected from reality the average /asp/ie is. This is practically a call out post around these parts.
>>
>>86830860
LOL
>>
Haha, no movie with family today. Guess I'll try to get myself to be productive and edit something or draw something or whatever
>>
Continuing Deadly Premonition on the Swtich version
https://www.twitch.tv/liofelis
>>
>>86829015
Get the OBS beta, assuming you have an OK gpu, and have your pc handle the encoding itself.
>>
Anyone have issues with doing solo raids on Twitch? I feel like they're completely pointless and it makes more sense just to end your stream and go to that person's channel without a raid. The raid just makes it feel like an obnoxious way to shouting "I'm here!".
>>
>>86812231
Gurun…
>>
>>86830860
good job you guys are making sure people unfollow Puppchi. what do you hope to gain from this exactly?
>>
>>86830860
Kaneko lumi's personal spy looking for new people for phase connect
>>
>>86831855
It's still a good practice. Just raid.
>>
puppchis not gonna make it without any social media posts what is she doing
>>
>>86830860
To be fair he follows all the girls.
>>
>>86832433
She said she has a job so she's likely working right now. Have you tried getting a job yourself?
>>
>>86831828
posted my exact specs a few threads back when everyone was posting their speccys. got a rtx 4070 ti and an 13th gen intel i9-13900KF.
I'll look into the obs beta after my stream tonight.
>>
>>86832258
to make sure she weeds out the undesirable schizos so no drama can happen.
>>
>>86832505
then she really isnt gonna make it she wont have enough time or energy to stream if she has a job so shes truly wasting her time. also shes alienating all the unicorns because having a job means you talk to men all the time and it means you can financially support yourself which is not attractive at all. i want a girl who is financially dependent on me so that if i leave her she struggles to survive without me.
>>
>>86832501
Jingx and his associates Hargmentor, Abigailcroc and ElliottAmbers have been a disaster for vtubing
>>
>>86832297
jignx please get me into invaders
>>
>>86832643
There's a lot of chubbas that work and still stream. You should be more concerned that this isn't a new person at all.
>>
File: RuadhArt2.jpg (331 KB, 2048x2048)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Going to be giving ASRM another try tonight! Hopefully I can held you get cozy & relax!
https://www.twitch.tv/ruadhuacailte
>>
>>86830272
Good to know the other space captain here is also into wack indie games u.u

I will be stealing your game choices then heheheeee
>>
>>86832761
Please no, I don't want to be gay...
>>
Perpetually annoyed that her name is Puppchi and not Puppichi
>>
>>86832649
hi Camui
>>
>>86832851
He made art for that pedophile, never call me him again
>>
>>86832649
This.
He groomed Lumi and got her into phase, he groomed grimmi, he groomed moon jelly, he groomed clauvio, he groomed miia and all the other girls in cyberlive that are now in other corpos.
Do not interact unless you want to be groomed.
>>
>>86833101
proof?
>>
>>86833101
Every female vtuber they interact with gets turned into a passed around whore prostituted in their personal discord circle and comes out mentally worse for it
They bully them and strip them of their self worth on alts so they fold more easily
There are screenshots in the archives of them and their affiliates admitting to doing this, Lumi and Kiki being the prime examples
>>
>>86833269
Search the archives, he groomed them all when they were 2 views.
>>
>>86833269
pRoOf?
>>
do schizos even realize that the harder they try to push their shit the more blatantly obvious it becomes that they're just stirring shit and not actually calling out bad actors
>>
File: file.png (2.54 MB, 1920x1080)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
>>86833408
PROOF? PROOF? PROOF? PROOF?
>>
Who’s beating Fwofie?
https://x.com/fwofie/status/1842648451554660746?s=46
>>
>>86832829
It is Melfin, she's not creative with naming.
>Watches her change the name now
>>
>>86833532
god I wish Fwofie would beat me instead that'd be so hot
>>
>>86833532
she moved in with iriya and living his ryona sexual fetish dreams
>>
>>86833532
Cheen after she cheated on him while wearing lingerie another man bought for her
>>
I wish I didn’t have scars from top surgery. Vtubing is nice because I can present myself as a boy without having to worry about that.
>>
>>86832810
Do feel free, one of the main reasons I want to create content is to shill lesser known, weird indies and retro games I adore. The other is to learn how to speak like a normal human being because I'm extremely socially crippled. Though, I'm still just trying to figure out things, and first, I'll likely get into things my friends recommended, because I want at least a few people to be there.
>>
>>86831154
no man less than 50% onions by weight uses the word "problematic", sis
>>
>>86833831
Kuku...
>>
How come Fwofie gets shipped with everyone?
>>
>>86834121
Being a nice person to everyone tends to do that
>>
>>86834121
It's all Fwofie.
>>
Best Fwofie ship?
Worst Fwofie ship?
>>
>>86834242
She's shipping herself with everyone?
>>
>>86834121
Not with me, luckily
>>
>>86832315
I dunno. I prefer having at least 2 or more people before I raid. I really don't like solo raids especially on the off chance I raid into someone disappointed it was just a single person raid. Not to mention I probably won't stick around for too long since I'm tired usually after my streams.
>>
File: gosling1.jpg (21 KB, 580x548)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>86834121
I'm never shipped with anyone. I have to ship myself with someone in my mind.
>>
>>86834522
Johann x Ria
>>
>>86833532
me
>>
>>86833615
Can't wait to see her paypig show up with a new name, he's too retarded to act differently kek
>>
>>86834121
She's super sweet and has friendly interactions with a number of /asp/ies
That's all it takes, really. Talk to her on Twitter for a bit and raid into her once and you'll have at least one anon here who'll ship you with her
>>
>>86833332
If its in the archives I'm sure you can show those archived posts then right sis?
>>
>>86834685
I have a very realistic suspicion that Fwofie dislikes and avoids me
>>
I ship myself with the Mossberg 500, we're going to consummate our relationship soon...
>>
>>86834789
Name yourself sis
>>
File: gosling2.png (210 KB, 697x289)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>86834581
>still not me
It's okay. I'll just ship myself with a VRoid or something.
>>
Try hanging out with chat while watching a VOD of gameplay, or live gameplay. That way you can stay in a game category while having your hands free for toggles, google, sound clips, youtube, moderation, technical difficulties, jotting notes, channel point predictions ect.
I can donate you gameplay footage if you want, but honestly you probably have some available in your previous VODs. Good luck.
>>
>Be nice to male vtubers
>They think that's invitation for sex
Many such cases
>>
>>86834685
Fwofie has been very nice to me in the scant few interactions we've had, but I dropped my spaghetti/
>>
>>86835334
You owe me a relationship.
>>
>>86835257
>React streaming
>>
>>86835334
thats why I ignore women, I don't want to be mistaken as a h*tero man
>>
>>86829793
Guess this thread is just about to die but it stream time for me
https://www.twitch.tv/zephhaathun
More Ace Attorney Investigations 2! Case 4.
>>
>>86835839
why do you exist
>>
>>86835639
Not everyone can afford a IT guy, a mod, a toggle puppetier, a sound DJ and audio mixer, a encyclopedia chatter while live streaming, so free up your hands by watching gameplay. EZ PZ
Besides if you think live gameplay footage is what people show up for why bother buying the mic?
>>
>>86835334
>Be nice to male vtubers
>They think I want friendship and not sex
Many such cases
>>
>>86835923
Why do any of us exist? To love. To hate. To experience. To be human.
>>
>>86835639
Don't respond to him.
>>
>>86836042
fwofie...
>>
>>86836042
Haru...
>>
Masturbating while thinking about Pafu!
>>
>>86832829
why? why do you think puppichi is better than puppchi?
>>
>>86836471
Puppchi has a hard stop meeting another consonant to form a consonant cluster in the center. A vowel following the stop is more euphonious and rolls off the tongue more naturally. It’s why in the world of classical singing, romance languages such as Italian and Spanish are considered more ‘musical’ and pleasant. Japanese also fits in this category, as their language system is comprised primarily in consonant-vowel form, making it very rhythmic and versatile.
>>
Whatever happened to himarisweat?
>>
>>86836774
Thanks A____
>>
>retards are still responding to rebel
>>
>>86836932
didn't make it to 30ccv so she was a failure as a woman, quit early like she should have.
>>
>>86836932
I miss her, she sang great karaokes
>>
File: file.png (1.02 MB, 698x1080)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>86837036
>>86837242
Shame, her model was cute
>>
>>86829015
>>86829793
>>86835839
Okay, so I watched a bit of your stream and it just wasn't entertaining. Not because of you, simply because your chosen kind of content is something you'd have to be ridiculously charismatic with a nice, soothing voice to pull off effectively. Nobody wants to watch a guy read aloud a VN as fast as possible without putting much effort into it. Your voice is average at best and you talk very fast, you don't really act either, what is there to be enjoyed? As I said, I think the issue isn't you, but your approach. You need to ask yourself, why would anyone watch this? And if you can't find a good reason, try to come up with something new.
>>
>>86836932
she quit because she realized telling everyone she was a grifter nerfed her
>>
I've been shipped with my oshi before and I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>86837539
>grifter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
>>
>>86837791
Same, but it was meant as a crab so I don't think about it.
>>
Is it possible to get skebs for people anonymously?
>>
>>86838010
yes. get them with a handle other than your main. only use it for skebbing.
>>
>that schizo that calls everyone grifters
>that schizo that calls every girl mel

Please God smite these heathens from these threads.
>>
>>86837036
Weakling
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 235x62)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>86838010
>>
>>86837937
She literally said she wasn't here to interact with the community she just said she wanted viewers
>>
>>86838291
And turns out they've yet to be wrong.
>>
>>86838384
nah you're 100% wrong. Kill yourself.
>>
>>86838358
>>>>>>the community
the community of dramafags is nothing to celebrate being associated with. Stop shitting where you eat and then being surprised that people don't want to stick around or associate with you.
>>
>>86838384
they've literally never been right
>>
>>86838494
The dramafag's purpose is to ruin the community, it's not like we can ban them from these threads.
>>
>>86838698
what a shame huh :)
>>
>>86838751
On the bright side you're a miserable cunt who's obsessed with harassing hundreds of people. You'll kill yourself soon enough.
>>
>>86836942
You’re welcome, loli. I’ll be waiting by the sandbox for you and we can go behind that tree and I’ll tickle your tingly parts again!
>>
>>86838291
All schizos deserve death

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.