[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GZJVENTXwAEP3SY.jpg (211 KB, 1284x1047)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Cheerful Cheering Edition
Previous Thread >>86804982

>Upcoming Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHbSBMGQUs
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NglXZlc4Xug

>1st orisong BORN TO BE "BAU"DOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThUfmKQgaY

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>3D Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiU63uqC9U
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1840262884477051248

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/fuwawaabyssgard (Fuwawa)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/mococoabyssgard (Mococo)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list, VTL team info)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
File: pledge.png (1.71 MB, 1920x1080)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>
Imagine if there was a holo whose 1M wish would be to find her missing dad since she was a child.
>>
File: GYntVueasAIenl8.jpg (506 KB, 2048x1152)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>M: Please don't get merch because you feel pressured or anything like that. DON'T do anything that you don't want to. We really mean it, okay?
>F: So you know, maybe you're like, "Oh, well, you know, maybe if I make a clip maybe more people will discover FUWAMOCO from there!" - it's true, but maybe you REALLY don't like video editing... Maybe don't that.
>M: However you want to, okay?
>F: You know, oshikatsu's supposed to be fun! You know, just tweeting, being loud -
>M: Being HERE with us!
>F: Yeah!
>M: That's all - that's MORE that we can ask for!
>F: Yeah, being like, "Ah! My best friend, you know, I REALLY like these vtubers called FUWAMOCO!". You know, those kinds of things, you know...
>M: So, please, don't feel like, "Oh, THIS Ruffian is doing all this and I'M not doing ANYTHING"...
>F: No. You know, oshikatsu is fun for everybody and ANYBODY!
>M: You should never feel like that, okay? So PLEASE don't compare yourselves to somebody else, okay?
>F: We just want you to have fun. You shouldn't feel pressure.
>M: We don't want you to disappear because of something, you know...
>F: Yeah, so, you know... if your smile's in trouble...
>*Both shake their heads*
>M: Just don't worry, we just want you to be here with us.
>F: Yeah, we wanna protect your smile and have fun together, Ruffians!
>M: You got it? It's not work! It should be FUN! We understand that you compare yourselves to others and stuff like that... SO THAT'S WHY WE SAY "DON'T"! We get it, you know? Because we felt it too before, okay? *reads chat message* You wish you could superchat more? IT'S OKAY! DON'T WORRY! We want you to have fun.
>F: And you know, it's the little things that count, too, you know. So, just sending a tweet like, "BAU BAU!" - that helps, you know?
>M: Yeah! Do what you can!
>F: "I'm on break right now, you know! I had a real delicious sandwich! FUWAMOCO, I had a delicious sandwich!" ... You know, it makes us happy to know that you're thinking about us cause sometimes, you know, we get a little bit lonely. Like, "are the Ruffians thinking about us...?"
>M: Please don't worry, okay? *reads chat message* You can't write well? It's OKAY! Don't worry about it!
>F: But it makes us really happy to know you're thinking about ways you can help us, Ruffians...
>M: We don't want you to get sad and be like, "I can't enjoy FUWAMOCO anymore because I compare myself to other Ruffians", okay?
>>
>>86826464
BAU BAU
>>86826578
BAUSED
>>
Imma bee ril wit chu guise... I tink a Fate/Zero wachlong endurens wudda bin betta
>>
Won't happen, but it'd be sick if they managed to hit 1m during the stream tonight. Also to the people talking about stream length, their usual longer streams have been Sundays in the last few months, but I think tonight will be their long PST stream because of homework day tomorrow. I'm guessing they have some kind of work they need to do in-studio early on their Monday morning so they put their homework night on Sunday.
>>
>>86826877
Definitely feels like it'll be a long one tonight, but we'll see. Can't imagine they'd hit 1mil yet, but it would be pretty exciting if they did
>>
Would you roll Mococo up like a fuzzy burrito in blankets to tuck her into bed?
>>
They should play through Fate, and then do a watchalong of ufotables UBW, it's serviceable enough. Then HF and then Fate Zero.
>>
>>86826513
they're an entertainment company not make a wish
>>
>>86827021
I'd fuck her into bed while she's rolled up like that one Denpa Onna doujin.
>>
File: GSGhh6-aEAAUAiH.jpg (55 KB, 1451x810)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>86827021
I would happily swaddle her up in as many blankets as possible even if I have to go without one
>>
984K REACHED
THE ENDURANCE NEEDS TO BE ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY
>>
They said they didn't really get far in Fate before but I've seen a blog post that says differently...
>>
>>86827304
>believing their words still
>>
>>86827206
Hoping for Tuesday since I'd want to be able to be present the whole time
>>
ojisans we're watching cc and moom play hako in an hour before playing halo tomorrow
>>
>>86827206
Wow, they have honestly knocked it out of the park. How long did it took for someone like Kronii to reach 1M? Also, all of Holox. FUWAMOCO will be the only Holo to have reach 1M in such a short amount of time, right?
>>
>>86827510
noeh
>>
>>86827562
>. FUWAMOCO will be the only Holo to have reach 1M in such a short amount of time, right?
Nah, Myth + Kobo are faster. Chloe might be faster depending on when they hit it.
>>
>>86827510
Nah, Gigi's got a drawing stream (Passpartout 2) and Kiara's got her 3d live afterwords right into FSN. I'm booked up.
>>
>>86826464
BAU BAU
>>
>>86827562
no they are like 9th or 10th place i think which is still impressive. sad they could have done it so much faster without the move but it's still amazing and the move was more important long term
>>
>>86827304
Really? I've only seen
>Starting Fate/stay night!
>Still playing Fate/stay night
>Playing Fate/stay night but no routes completed yet
>Still playing Fate/stay night alongside Bible Black, Wanko to Kurasou and Escalayer
>Still didn't finish Fate/stay night, not gonna start any Fate anime before doing that
>>
>>86827695
>Chloe
She took 446 days.They have 2 weeks to beat that.
>>
>>86827826
>Wanko To Kurasou
Wait, I beat them to a VN? Damn.
>>
>>86827707
how do you people watch streams entire day
>>
Is it safe to schedule the endurance stream or should they just announce with the schedule that any slot may change to an endurance singing stream if they get too close?
>>
>>86828173
Depends. It's rare that I have a full free day like today. Usually I got shit going on almost every night of the week, just a chill weekend with no events and a chunk of friends out of town.
>>
>>86828173
It's crazy to me too, nevermind having the time because I'm not doing shit this weekend, but I'd just get exhausted. Could be watching the new Zelda game or doing VOD reps, but I don't want to start Fate already tired of watching streams.
>>
>>86828184
If they are really lucky tonight and catch a shit ton of tourists from kiara live, they can schedule an endurance tomorrow.
>>
>>86828166
OLD FUCK
>>
>>86828368
I really don't remember how I stumbled on it either. I think I was looking for more VN's outside of shit available on I think it was j-list and ended up on a forum I can't remember the name of in 2009. I remember being really confused after downloading a Windows XP JP language paxk and swapping my local to get it to work that any time I'd copy+paste a file location, all of my slashes turned to I think it was $
>>
File: 1727900435459058.jpg (114 KB, 1432x976)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Gaylo game nights are back!
We'll play Halo Infinite this Sunday at 16:00 PT / 19:00 ET / 23:00 GMT.
(You) can join if you want, the multiplayer part of the game is free and you don't have to know anything about the game to have fun playing with us!
>>
>they can't read 真に受ける
it's worrying when you realize this level was good enough to official VN translations
>>
Would they do a Shin Ultraman/Kamen Rider watchalong? Or are perms impossible to get?
>>
>>86827562
>FUWAMOCO will be the only Holo to have reach 1M in such a short amount of time, right?
No, myth + kobo under 1 year. it's ok more JP stream
>>86828838
impossible right now for Kamen rider (blame toei)
>>
>>86828828
Gotta remember it's been a pretty big break since then. Not saying they had it all in their head and lost it, but it's a lot easier to look something up when you're sitting there working on something vs on stream in front of a bunch of people. That's like saying "You can't do that without a calculator? How are you an engineer?".
>>
>>86828898
>impossible right now for Kamen rider (blame toei)
Damn, same than Godzilla then... It's crazy that you need perms for fucking watchalongs.
>>
File: 1716366170463355.png (19 KB, 581x428)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Hello ruffians!
Thanks to your encouragement I started with my Nihongo learning journey!
Day 424: Today I've done my anki and immersion reps. No new cards for Anki, I'm just maintaining core 2.3k deck. For immersion I've watched five episodes of an anime.
FUWAMOCO love!
BAU BAU!
>>
if you had one final fertile load to shoot before you fired blanks the rest of your life which advent member would you finish inside of?
>>
>>86829239
Mococo. Easy. because it would mean marriage guaranteed
>>
>>86829239
Nerissa. We're both Midwest born and raised, have good families, a lot of things in common in terms of history and interest. I might be heavier into anime or whatever, but I've picked up musicals in the last couple years because of a friend and it's been fun.
>>
>>86829239
Nerissa. She needs it
>>
>>86828898
>myth + kobo under 1 year
Why is HoloJP so unpopular?
>>
>>86829239
Nerissa. Similar interests and goofy sense of humor. Both Midwestern so our families would seamlessly get along. And one shot might be all it takes to get a full happy family with her family's insane fertility.
>>
>>86829446
because the market is flooded with options. ID and EN have very few options especially with a corporation if you don't like indie whores
>>
>>86829070
yeah i was just joking since they knew the saying but not the reading
>>
>>86829450
God, I could only imagine the amount of shit talking that would happen at family meetups because they'd be Vikings fans and I'm a Wisconsinite, so my family hates Vikings with a passion.
>>
>>86827826
Didn't they say in a recent stream they've seen DEEN Stay Night though?
>>
>>86828318
How would Kiara's live get them subs? They're not guests, right?
>>86828184
They could do a 24 hour stream tonight and hit it within that 24 hours.
>>
HALO BROS IT IS ALMOST TIME. FUCK HALO INFINITE, WATCH MUMEI AND CECILIA PLAY A GOOD HALO INSTEAD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOfaKRSjkm4
>>
>>86829727
>How would Kiara's live get them subs?
Funnel from her stream when it ends.
>>
>>86829727
Kiara's live will end just around the time they start streaming. She's not gonna raid into them or whatever, but the people who go looking for a stream afterwords will see their stream up and running.
>>
>>86829782
I'll message her to raid into them. Nerissa will too
>>
>>86829634
I've actually talked with her at cons in the past, she's really sweet and it's very surreal she's in hololive
>>
Nerissa's voice pack completely drained me... good gollu
>>
>>86829925
Why didn't you inseminate her?
>>
>>86829925
Well duh, if you went to cons in the midwest and social in the you know what community, you've probably run into her.
I drank with her and chatted in a room part too. Not too long, 20 min at best with a few other people, but it makes me laugh. I also met a certain set of people at a specific Visual Novel table a long, long while back. Turns out most women who are into anime and made it to EN went to cons.
>>
>>86829925
How many times are going to copypaste the same thing holy fuck
>>
>>86829987
I guess because I'm autistic and also don't go around hooking up with every cute girl at a con that I talk to
>>
>>86830103
>copy paste
what are you even talking about? She was active at cons
>>
I always hated cons but now I have FOMO from all the cute girls I could have met there. It's too late for me now.
>>
>>86830216
Shouldn't have been so autistic. They're a lot of fun, basically every Holo who's gone has said so themselves, plus they love being celebrities at cons now because it's fun to host a panel that people want to come and see you at, and the M&G make it even better. Can always start going to your local ones now Anon.
>>
>>86830216
Don't worry. I've been to a million cons and have barely met anyone.
>>
>>86830216
There still are cool people and cute girls now. Unless you're visibly 50+ you'll fit in fine. Even if you're an extreme ojisan you can have fun at the more chill cons that focus on fantasy /sci-fi/ anine / table top
>>
>>86830343
This is far more likely for me honestly.
>>
>>86830343
>>86830377
You just have to stop caring and have fun. Most of the people you see you won't ever see again. And the ones that you do see again clearly like you so just have fun with it. Look at what a pack of grade A hyper autistic ruffians did at new york and all of the stories that came from that despite most people being so socially inept they couldn't make a plan. The first ANYC was a flop but now that they actually hung out the next time will be even easier to organize
>>
>>86829156
>Godzilla
possible since minus one on netflix some holomem already watchalong. unlike kr, its really hard
>>
>>86830474
The Ruffians in NY were not hyper autistic except maybe for the guy at karaoke who demanded to set all the songs and wanted to sing like 5 of them. The real hyper autistic ones didn't even meet up.
>>
>>86829198
>For immersion I've watched five episodes of an anime.
dude's moving up on the world, damnit
I only got their 2h stream and I'm already too pooped to do anything else
didn't even do my reps yesterday
>>
>>86830606
It's rare the actual autistic fucks show up for stuff like that. I've met my fair share of autists at cons, and while some can be a bit overbearing, it's easy enough to just ignore them and talk to others if the group is big enough. Sooner or later everyone will stop talking to them, they'll take the hint, and leave on their own.
>>
>>86830606
>guy at karaoke who demanded to set all the songs and wanted to sing like 5 of them
I am bad at names so I remember no one's which is for the best. It was fun
>>
>>86827562
Gura reached 1 million subscribers 40 days after debut.
>>
>>86830831
Honestly I don't remember his name or even his face, just that he had full length socks. It's fine. I'm sure he meant no harm by it, maybe he was just unaware.
>>
>>86831032
>just that he had full length socks
no eye contact schizo..
>>
>>86830724
What is super annoying autistic behavior for you?
>>
>>86831106
Do people really look others in the eyes the whole time while talking? That seems a bit intimate and creepy.
>>
>>86830606
This makes me feel good since at least you thought I wasn't too autistic
>>
>>86831127
It's a spectrum, just like autism itself. I'm willing to deal with some autistic tendencies. It's had to really put a 'line' on it, but a good point of reference is that it's fine to REALLY be into something and want to talk about it, but if you constantly try to shoehorn it into everything because your autism makes you compelled to, it gets really tiring.
I went to a local anime club meetup recently and there was someone clearly on the spectrum. I tried chatting with him for a bit and he kept bemoaning not having friends. I tried to push him towards talking about anime he liked and he started for like 30 seconds before reverting back to talking about being lonely and friendless. I just stopped talking to him directly after that, he cycled a bunch, even while watching an episode of anime to the point that he got thrown out.
>>
>>86831356
Autistic doesn't mean shit anymore. Everyone claims to be autistic but very few are actually diagnosed on the spectrum. Most people are just socially awkward which is not autism. It's like how all girls claim they are depressed all the time.
>>
>>86831385
>spoiler
I know it's not necessarily all in their control but those type of people are the worst. I always hope they get the help they need but I'm way past trying to give it myself because 90+% of the time they will just loop in their miserable pity forever because that's somehow their entire personality. Probably because they had some fucked up childhood experience or bully
>>
>>86831385
>It's had to really put a 'line' on it, but a good point of reference is that it's fine to REALLY be into something and want to talk about it, but if you constantly try to shoehorn it into everything because your autism makes you compelled to, it gets really tiring.
The FUWAMOCO interview...
>>
>>86831385
>spoiler
I've tried to befriend someone like that before with how much they talked about their loneliness, but no matter how much time we spent together they'd just ALWAYS pivot back to how sad and lonely they were without friends. Man maybe if you stopped talking about being lonely all the time and tried to enjoy the few moments you have with people this wouldn't happen to you
>>
halobros it's time to get a reach around by a cute owl
>>
>>86831511
>>86831532
That's the funny part, past that there were 100% others who were autistic there. Some guy who got overly excited about the anime using US bands for their OP and ED, but he was pretty harmless other than being a bit excitable.
>>86831522
There's a difference, it's kinda their job to care about Ruffians.
>>
>>86831216
If you can't maintain eye contact you'll instantly flagged as worthless
>>
>>86831522
I want FUWAMOCO to become focused on how much they love me and just talk about how much they love me all day long.
>>
>>86831691
get flagged*
>>
>>
>>86831694
https://www.siliconera.com/interview-hololives-fuwawa-and-mococo-talk-streaming-moving-to-japan/
>>
>>86831665
I don't usually have a problem with autism related excitement for a thing. I guess it's just negativity looping that gets me to distance myself from someone
>>
>>86831945
On the plus side I don't think any of the menhera depressed ruffians will ever stop bitching and actually go to a con or concert so it's a non issue.
>>
I honestly just don't find most people that interesting.
>>
>Mumei and Ceci are just little sisters who never got to play Halo Reach
My little sister never wanted to play my games. And she definitely wasn't as cute as these two. It's not fair. I could have been having hot incestous sex with Mumei or Cecilia while we gamed.
>>
>>86832109
that's ok that just means you're one of the depressing aloof weirdos but if you know it and don't burden others with it that's fine
>>
>>86832053
True enough, no one who goes into negative loops usually makes strides to go somewhere with a lot of people, at least not often
>>
>These numbers
Holy shit FUWAMOCO should play Halo. This is more than JP Horrorslop even.
>>
>>86832259
Honestly if I ever hear that one of them is going to an event I'd be worried for my safety and might not go
>>
>>86832330
Shut the fuck up you disgusting anti, jp numbers is all that matters
>>
my tummy is burning i want it to stop please
>>
It's almost time to pretend that I have more than surface knowledge of F/SN and the nasuverse
>>
>>86832697
For FSN you don't need surface knowledge or even any knowledge since it's the first entry, inb4 all the Notes and Tsukihimefags, you know what I mean.
>>
>>86832697
it's not like they'll touch anything more than angry manjew and the core in the first game anyway
no clock tower
no space mapo tofu
no spinning vagina
>>
>>86832697
All you have to know is that Jack the ripper has a fat ass, and it is a loli... Also, Rin is everywhere.
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 374x289)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
what did they mean by this
>>
>>86832942
strange fake jack is better
>>
>>86832697
I'm going to tell them I've never heard of it. They like showing new things to people over people lecturing them on it
>>
>>86833202
Yes, but that jack doesn't make me have a boner, so... Loli jack beats him, by just a bit.
>>
>>86832886
Angry Manjew isn't even in Stay Night, it's HA.
>>
imagine how cute Mococo was when she was a puppy reading this VN for the first time...
>>
>>86833458
She wasn't because she wasn't a hag yet. Now she is so she is cute.
>>
File: firefox_JFiSkEhXbz.png (561 KB, 1074x604)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>86833202
Candle Jack is personally my favorite Jack. He's such a goofy guy, I really don't get why so many people are so afraid of him. It's not like he
>>
>>86832979
https://okjiten.jp/sp/kanji827.html
Dogs that love to fight and not pack together become alone
>>
>>86833506
Mococo has always been cute
>>
>>86833744
Women under 30 aren't cute.
>>
File: suzy8.jpg (1.01 MB, 1706x2332)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>86833811
>>
>>86833380
wasn't he mentioned briefly in HF for the reason that the grail is so corrupt
>>
>>86833920
Suzy isn't under 30.
>>
>>86834017
or cute
>>
>>86834009
I don't think so, at least not in the VN.
>>
>TCG is getting old for ENs too
they completely missed the trend...
>>
>>86834098
They are the trend.
>>
>>86834098
Voice mimicry...
>>
>>86833811
Mococo was always cute, fag
>>
>>86834098
They're usually pretty shit at getting in on trends.
>>
>>86834218
Now that she's a hag she becomes cute retroactively but if you aren't a hag you aren't cute.
>>
https://youtu.be/0m9QUoW5KnY
every time they bring up Zelda this comes to mind
>>
I'm gonna get gangfucked by a lot of cute girls in Kiara's live soon, hopefully fuwamoco won't mind if I'm a little late to fate
>>
>>86834836
It probably won't go much past an hour.
>>
>>86834836
There's no way they're overlapping it because of 5~10 minutes, they'll wait.
>>
>>86834836
It's a serious crisis. I'm not sure I got enough snacks for both
>>
>>86835000
>Kiara goes into a 2 hour tangent
>>
>>86835165
>staff edits it down to 8 seconds
>>
>>86834240
It's a side effect of their rigorous adherence to their schedules. They almost never allow for guerilla streams to jump onto trends.
>>
File: 221622.png (859 KB, 1397x784)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
>>86834615
This one and Hero of Rhyme whenever Fuwawa starts freestyling
>>
>>86835460
That's only for EN streams, they will happily schedule extra JP streams at any time.
>>
>>86835574
Oh yeah, the kanji de go trend from last year is set to go viral again
>>
>>86835651
That gum you like is going to come back in style
>>
File: 1727840038473320.webm (2.95 MB, 1080x1080)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
I've waited long enough Fuwawa it's time for you to take responsibility I'm going to fluff your brains out
>>
Are they going to stay and chat a little after the stream tonight? Someone needs to tell them to play TCG game
>>
I bet they don’t capitalize on TCG like everyone thinks but there will be more spooky games on top of the already 7DtD event because it’s spooky month.
>>
>>86836089
>>
>>86836250
>stay and chat after an 8 hour stream
>>
File: 1726105526617398.jpg (585 KB, 2399x3000)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>86836316
>>
File: 1715285922272191.jpg (218 KB, 1280x1846)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
so fluffy....
>>
is halo reach a split-screen co-op
>>
>>86836367
FUWAWA SEX
>>
File: 1711303737112411.jpg (213 KB, 1335x1329)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>86836602
she's so perfect
>>
File: 1072983493829.jpg (461 KB, 1521x1871)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
wuffians are being silly again
>>
I watched the archive of Kanji de Go
>no after chat messages
>no FuwaMocodeword
Their head was already too full of FBK's live, I guess
>>
>>86836705
You make me silly, you fluffy woman.
>>
File: 1728105974148585.png (544 KB, 4299x3035)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>86837112
>>
>>86835460
The only exception was for suika. And that’s because they were addicts kek.
>>
>>86837033
Mine was too. You could actually see the moment when Mococo knew FBK's live was out of the loading screen and hurried to end theirs
>>
Fuwawa is NSFW, you can't post pics of her /here/
>>
File: 7533675326.jpg (378 KB, 1200x2000)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>>
>>86837033
What happens when Kiara's 3d goes over an hour. Do they wait?
>>
>>86838116
I think they would want to respect their senpai, but they also are very strict about being on time for streams. Not sure
>>
File: on time autism.jpg (94 KB, 929x392)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>86838280
>>
>>86838280
it's happened before. they will start the stream but they will stay on the loading screen
>>
File: 1725732321142056..jpg (15 KB, 699x197)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>86837955
I finally understand what tasteful means
>>
File: everyday.png (377 KB, 1000x515)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>
>>86838454
I already like it
>>
Fuwawa should stop giggling and BAU BAUing so much.
>>
>>86838580
my job is done
>>
>>86838584
Never!
>>
>10K for Halo
That's 4k more than Urayama. They should play Halo.
>>
>>86838879
Fuck off anti, only jp numbers matter
>>
>>86838879
Someone should set up a big halo collab, call it #HoloHalo invite all of EN
>>
>>86838454
I fucking HATE IT
>>
File: GM0tYWbbQAA2PIp.jpg (186 KB, 1354x841)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
I've suddenly got overcome with emotion and have been crying for 30 minutes thinking about them being so close to 1 million. Is this really happening? I love them they work so hard
>>
ohayo
there are no new wincest art of them
>>
>>86839384
keep me out of your screenshots
>>
File: 1709672271994342.jpg (226 KB, 2048x990)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>86839354
They're incredble
>>
>>86839142
My job is now back
>>
File: 1727833735151780.png (172 KB, 549x409)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>86839444
too late Fuwawa we have countless
>>
Will probably be late to FSN tonight because wrestling is on and awesome.
Type Moon primaries, what am I missing in the first hour?
>>
Hope they slept well tonight...
>>
>>86839528
Important context for why MC is the way he is and his daily life and routine.
>>
>>86839528
>>86839589
Wait sorry the first hour is just important backstory but not what I said.
>>
File: GZIcu9eaQAACgyj.jpg (527 KB, 2026x3077)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
wow
>>
Been listening to this to get in the mood for the stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ4yehnerHQ
>>
>>86840141
You should be listening to this instead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYZ5w1Cn-mE
>>
the bautist can't stop getting huge Ws
>>
BTW
Jong stream later to promote this season's new high stakes mahjong anime with 3rd world brown loli sex slaves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jKZmhGLkE0
>>
>>
>>86840141
It's baffling to me that we didn't get this one in a karaoke yet
>>
>>86840729
super duper cutie on the right
>>
>>86839384
I want to pinch their cheeks when they look up like this
>>
File: GZJvh9kaAAASp7C.jpg (763 KB, 2172x2344)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
my seed was taken by another demon tonight... I'm so sorry
>>
>>86840417
Oath Sign just hits better
>>86840733
Maybe they can't get perms for it?
>>
>>86841029
LiSA also did a cover of This Illusion for the UBW Anime but as FUWAMOCO would say the original is the correct one.
>>
This thing is pretty long, will we even get to Saber?
>>
>>86840684
this is on the official Pony Canyon channel too
>>
File: me and fuwawa.png (9 KB, 707x571)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
I love fuwawa so fucking much
>>
I really can't deal with the double stream madness again... if 7 Days isn't the only slot every day I'm gonna skip it this time, even if it's great...
>>
>>86841131
If they are JUST doing the prologue no. We will get Archer though.
>>
>>86841162
Did they even confirm if it was 2POV? I pray to god it is but who knows. Just watch one stream if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>86841208
I don't mean 2 POVs by that, I mean streaming that and a solo stream on the same day. Either skip days of the collab to do solo streams or only stream the collab, I don't wanna do the GTA thing ever again.
>>
i got gift raped by kfp sometime apparently
>>
>>86841274
ive been gift raped by shiori, kiara, cc, and irys. of them i enjoyed irys membership the most.
>>
>>86841270
Outside of FUWAMOCO morning I don't think they will because they'll already have 1 million subs by the time the collab starts so I would hope they'll chill out a bit before they kill themselves but also knowing them they'll add like 10 more streams to celebrate
>>
>>86841162
The The Forest collab was practice for the 7 Days to Die event.
>>
>>86841174
Man I don't remember anything about the VN.
>>
File: 1726800798289577.jpg (180 KB, 591x591)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>86841274
enjoy the wallpaper I guess
>>
>Didn't do a stream to funnel viewers to Kiara's live
lol they hate her
>>
>>86841356
You and I both know that there’s no “chilling out” with them. They’re absolutely going to sneak some other streams in the mix with the event.
>>
>>86841157
KEK
>>
>>86841701
I know but I'm going to keep dreaming that one day they do if only for one single day
>>
>>86841701
No they won't.
>>
File: 1722353683250457.jpg (243 KB, 1067x1885)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
I love fucking Fuwawa so much
>>
>>86841701
NTA but I just wish they were a bit smarter about it. Even if they want to work themselves to death, there's no reason to make two multi hour frames the same day part of that process. If they have time to stream twice, stream once and do homework instead. They're being inefficient in their suicide by overwork. Even if you don't question their decision they need to get better at prioritizing things.
>>
FUWAMOCO love drama a lot you ever wonder if they are the ones riling up menheras? I think the perpetuate the JP loops and then masturbate to all the men becoming desperate for them
>>
one second
>>
>>86841936
shut the fuck up moco-chan no one loves you now where's Fuwawa she owes me something special
>>
File: Mococock.png (85 KB, 238x370)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>
>>86842260
I want Mococo to tear me apart and make me her own. She can do whatever she wants with whatever part of me she wants and I'll be the happiest ruffian in the world
>>
File: GDISHnHXMAAHZCf.png (130 KB, 247x269)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
I don't have a cock, Ruffians
>>
>>86842409
open precat mocotan
>>
File: 108239482942.png (701 KB, 595x673)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>86842487
noeh
>>
>>86842561
open it right now
>>
>>86841843
They're lucky I'm so mentally resilliant from years of emotional abuse as a kid. They're not ready for me when I do finally cave in though.
>>
>>86841784
You don’t know them then.

>>86841818
Absolutely.
>>
File: pEJB7qHz.jpg (25 KB, 439x442)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>86842612
I don't want to.
>>
Do any ruffians here play 40k Darktide or Space Marine 2?
>>
The audacity of making your main streaming language one you can't speak... Moona is too based.
>>
>>86842707
You would if I had asked for your anus
>>
>>86842707
OPEN THE FUCKING PRECAT MOCOCO I AM NOT ASKING AGAIN
>>
don't tell me they aren't opening up until this 3D is over. girls please your momentum
>>
File: IMG_1179.jpg (219 KB, 1214x2048)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>86842707
If you don't, I'm gonna fuck you gently.
>>
>>86843200
They didn't even retweet the stream starting tweet for Kiara's LIVE, I think they're just in a meeting
>>
File: 1715367316936672.jpg (684 KB, 2384x3030)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>>86843048
>>86843083
>>86843207
ueh
and what if I don't?
>>
>>86842928
well I have darktide but I don't play it
>>
>>86843200
they need to start like 5 minutes before the show ends so kiara can funnel all the viewers into a live stream.
>>
>>86843381
Imagine how soft she is… her tears must be delicious
>>
>>86842928
I have vermintide 2, but I haven't played it in years.
>>
>>86842928
I have Helldivers 2. The future is now old man.
>>
>>86843381
I'm going to rape you if you don't open it in 11 minutes. You are being a real brat.
>>
Did they decide not to finish white album?
>>
3D outfits are underrated. The more you have, the more mid concert transitions you can do. However they are insanely expensive and obviously you can only use them during 3D. But it does open up a ton of fanart.
>>
>>86843740
They said they'll continue during winter
>>
The new DLC for Against the Storm adds frog people to the game
>>
File: frie121.jpg (42 KB, 282x569)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I wont be able to watch tonight wuffians, I was looking forward to it but oh well I'll catch up tomorrow before HALO!
I hope you all have a fun and cozy time, and I hope FWMC have a really nice time as well. Be sweet to them onegai
>>
>>86843741
That fire transition was pretty cool. I wonder how they'd be able to pull of something similar.
>>
>I don't care about Kiara
the first based thing the jpschizo has said. maybe he's not so bad
>>
I'm sorry Kiara but I need sleep before Fate...
>>
i'm about to explode to a phoenix...
>>
Every song Kiara does sounds like K-pop lite.
>>
>I'll let you cum inside my...mind
Holy shit.
>>
>>86843958
He said that? Based, not because it’s Kiara, but because I only care about FWMC
>>
>>86844143
She has a few songs like Hinotori that are closer to J-pop, but yeah she's way more into kpop than she is jpop, basically since the start of her Holo career. Kira also produces a lot of her music, so it'd make sense this cover she's doing from them is pretty similar in tone.
>>
Guys Kiara is obviously going to funnel viewers to her new premiere right after this, FUWAMOCO are getting no boost from her at all.
>>
Not feeling anything from this, guess I'm just out of it today. I should sleep instead of watching Fate and not enjoy it fully, but the archive will be too long if I do that...
>>
It's up
>>
>>86844418
Yeah I had hope she would funnel but then she pushed people to stay for her premiere and then she'll add a stream to yap afterwards and raid herself. Damn shame.
>>
File: 1728050996554434.jpg (121 KB, 789x1075)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Do your reps or get ready to be disappointed EOPs, they ONLY care about JP Ruffians and they will keep doing more and more JP streams to spend time with them.
(you) will get less, and you will whine day and night about how they "arent spending time with us," but to them JP streams ARE spending time with the Ruffians. The JP Ruffians, the only ones they care about.
And just like today, they will stop using PeroTL for the JP streams in the future, they are going to have fun with the JP Ruffians, and the EOPs won't even realize what's happening. Watching them like a retard, without being able to understand anything while they declare their love for the JP Ruffians, while they admit to them that they enjoy spending time with them more than with the EOPfaggots.
Seethe, whine, antipost, go menhera, and then happily forget when they stream in English for 2 hours before they have to end the stream because of "homework". You are pathetic and I enjoy watching you suffer.
BTW, the Fate stream is going to be completely in JP, MAYBE they'll throw in PeroTL if they are feeling kind, but you know for a fact that it's going to be in JP.
I can't wait to see your impotent rage when you hear the JP intro and see PeroTL in chat for a stream that you convinced yourself into believing that it was going to be in English.
>>
>>86843939
Suisei has used outfit transitions to great effect in her 3D lives.
>>
all of the KFP scs read just the same as the nothing repetitive ruffian ones. Is this just the hell we're going to endure forever?
>>
>>86844433
not a fan of Kiara, but why the fuck would she funnel her viewers to a VN stream?
>>
>>86844650
>Add a stream to yap
No she won't you retard. It's like 3am her time right now, she's staying up to make a tweet and watch her premiere, and she'll go to bed afterwords.
>>
Is Kiara really going to waste this much time on introductions for every guest? Doesn't she have like 10?
>>
>>86844644
What's up?
>>
>>86844872
I like these talking segments more than *insert generic pop song* here
>>
Why is Kiara a lesbian?
>>
>>86844966
Not much, how about you?
>>
people are going to spoil the entire VN because they put the disclaimer that spoilers are OK in the title
>>
>>86844966
killing time reading Dandadan
>>
>>86845198
>implying it won't be filled with filthy secondaries who have never read the VN
>>
When will Fluffy and Fuzzy be in every 3D? I hope for that era
>>
>>86845476
I mean the traumadumper is actively casually spoiling it right now
>>
File: 1705817090376627.gif (1.84 MB, 538x202)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>86844668
>the Fate stream is going to be completely in JP
Hey... when you get BTFO'd again... will you finally kill yourself?
>>
>>86845616
The homework isn't 3d lives, it's just hot garbage and more merch. People were coping it would be fun stuff, but it's just a bunch of extra back end work that'll result in more merch and that's about it.
>>
>>86845198
Are you an ESL? The title says it will contain spoilers not that spoilers are okay from chat.
>>
If the homework isn't lots of 3D live appearances I'm going to be really disappointed. Enough with the fucking voice packs and limited theme park intercom lines if it's taking the place of actually appearing in stuff that matters
>>
>>86845720
how can we kill what is already dead inside
>>
>>86845198
the VN is like 20 years old
>>
>>86845720
He can't kill himself, Reiner's plot armor is too strong
>>
>>86846099
Their voices being heard and their images appearing in real-life locations like theme parks does matter. That stuff matters a lot.
>>
>>86845647
Just press the button if you see him saying anything that could be used to send him into the shadow realm.
>>
>>86845476
>>86845647
>All the worst Ruffians are also filthy secondaries or tertiaries or duodecinaries who haven't played the original source material
Figures.
>>
>>86845476
I have read it but it's been so long since then that I pretty much don't remember anything other than the mana transfer.
>>
>>86846694
i remember mollusks and mococo's anus
>>
They're hitting 1M before they go to sleep today
>>
>>86845720
>He thinks they'll stream in English after telling the JP Ruffians to watch the Fate stream
KEKAROOO!! EOPs are getting more and more desperate!
It's going to be in JAPANESE, with english subtitles in the game and with PeroTL in chat. I can't wait to see the EOPs like you cry when they start the stream with the JP intro!!
>>
>purityschizo blocked the traumadumper
kekaroo
>>
Youtube is shitting itself on Kiara's live I hope it clears up for FWMC stream.
>>
File: 035032.png (58 KB, 183x193)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>86847401
I feel like it's been awful for days now
>>
FUWAMOCO please make a disclaimer to not spoil in chat at the beginning of the stream. It probably won't stop retarded grays but you should at least mention it.
>>
>>86847401
it's fine here
>>
>>86846339
No it doesn't. Those events have never once boosted them or given them a big benefit. It leads to like one Taiwanese or Korean guy sending them a supa and that's the end of it. holoGTA had 100x as much impact as any theme park collab they've done.
>>
>>86843741
Didn't suisei use her wish for one?
>>
>>86847560
what's even there to spoil for the prologue?
>>
>>86847562
It cleared up now but it was stuttering all throughout Ina's cover.
>>86847627
Yes and it still didn't cover the full cost of one. But Suisei is swimming in cash.
>>
>>86847401
It's fine on my machine
>>
File: 1699050710168110.png (381 KB, 566x761)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>86847253
>>
>>86847624
Exposing their existence to normies allows them to get new fans who aren't already in the Hololive fanbase.
>>
>>86847646
A lot actually. If I even say what the spoilers are they would be spoilers.
>>
>>86847646
Seemingly meaningless stuff become important later on
>>
>>86846339
It matters not at all. The only people that go to those and are affected are hardcore hololive fans that probably went just for them. Voice packs are only for hardcore fans to give them money.
Where stuff like having clippable streams or participating in big stream collabs is how they gain tons of fans. Con appearances are about the limit of what they should spend time on irl, not shitty month long collabs in one city in the world
>>
>>86847646
That Rin is incontinent
>>
Styx Helix brings back memories.
>>
>>86847941
>t. 2014 /a/ newfag
>>
>>86845720
Is it true you're Tezki?
>>
>>86847815
no fucking normie is going to a children's theme park and searching up who the two anime girls that sweaty smelly grown as men are crowding around are
>>
>>86847991
Close, I'm actually a 2010 /a/ newfag.
>>
>>86847818
>>86847897
ok
>>
Will they have to use Pero a lot for this stream? I know nothing about Fate
>>
>>86847646
I didn't even remember that there was a prolog desu.
>>
>>86847916
It's a cope because they haven't appeared anywhere since getting their 3d. People here were yelling about how it'd be really worth it if they started popping up in 3d's and now that it isn't happening, they're just making excuses for what's 'worth it'.
>>
>>86847646
Tohsaka's anus...
>>
>>86848063
kids and their parents will
>>
Thanks Fuwawa
>>
>>86847991
>>86848087
There's no reason to be proud of being here for that long
>>
>>86848208
Yeah I'm not seeing anything that's justified the move to Japan yet but it's a long term goal at a big short term loss. We'll make it through... I hope
They should at least appear in Rissa's next month
>>
File: trauma.jpg (166 KB, 1080x857)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>86848022
At least one of the JPschizos is tezki, yes. The other one is obviously Aeon, cause shit he in private sounds like its literally taken from /baubau/
>>
File: 1656793082464.webm (968 KB, 640x320)
968 KB
968 KB WEBM
>FSN soon
>>
as expected, retards are going to spoil it nonstop. Fucking traumadumper is a faggot
>>
>>86848197
Not at all, actually.
>>
>>86848345
OK then leave.
>>
>>86848197
I don't think the remaster has sex scenes.
>>
File: 1705851388698120.jpg (203 KB, 1280x1280)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Thanks FWMC! Though most of us here already know what's going to happen, it's good to wrangle the retards.
>>
>>86848318
Theyre so here its depressing.
I rabu u FWMC <3 <3 <3 <3
>>
>>86848504
I'm actually thinking Raul will be the worst because he already nearly spoiled it in his comment on YT. He says he hates this game and feels invincible because they ban no one so I could see it happen
>>
>>86848414
aeon is eren schizo
>>
Protip: You can't get spoiled if you just close chat.
>>
FWMC pinned no spoilers but they should really say it again at the beginning of stream for all the retards.
>>
>>86848752
but i can't get read if I close chat
I minimize it to just the text box and block it on screen always anyways
>>
>>86848731
Erenschizo sounds happier than him
>>
Who cares about spoilers, they won't even play through 1/4th of this thing and if someone was thinking about playing this by himself he's not going to watch the stream anyway.
>>
Lancer dies
>>
File: 1704061005229729.png (198 KB, 425x455)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>86832979
Why is dogs bugs?
>>
sex with wuffians!!
>>
Oh another Hiroyuki Sawano's song.
>>
wrap it up orange woman
>>
gay bulge bros...
>>
>>86848998
I love you too Fuwawa.
>>
Snape kills Dumbledore
>>
>>86848998
rabu fuwawa
>>
Gilgamesh jobs for the 1 millionth time
>>
>>86848634
If he does be ready for him to complain about it for the next 2 months and act like he didn’t do anything wrong.
>>
nasu is a hack writer
>>
Actually useful merch
>>
>>86849348
Kiara's typically is.
>>
File: 12_c9cb10ec_1280.png (583 KB, 1168x634)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>86844668
>>86847050
>zannie makes a post here trying to convince EN ruffians that we should accept JST streams because the normal streams are in a bad timezone for him
>everyone shits on him
>he starts seething and makes a tweet begging FWMC to do weekly JP streams (because he'll be able to watch them live from his timezone)
>antiJP Ruffians criticize him again
>reinerschizo appears out of nowhere and starts making posts attacking EOPs and trying to convince everyone that FWMC is going to change the timezone and language of the streams
Huh, interesting...
>>
People die when they are killed
>>
>>86849399
kys tekzi.
>>
>>86849399
>reiner is a fucking a traitor
>>
>>86849166
this WEBM just made me realize their BGM is a remix of LTST
>>
File: 1705851388698133.png (718 KB, 1024x576)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>
>>86849399
fuck off tekzi instead of shitposting here maybe put effort into watching streams
>>
File: 1727747943637883.jpg (12 KB, 455x296)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>86849590
wait until you realize that there are multiple variations of it
>>
>>86849590
Anon... I didn't notice they were holding hands on the end screen until another anon pointed it out, so I won't bully you too much
>>
THEY'RE LATE
>>
GIRUGAMESH
>>
File: loading.gif (1.26 MB, 545x280)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>>
>>86849399
Isn't it funny that you weren't around when tekzi's internet was down?
>>
No respect for prerecorded lives...
>>
no one cares about kiara kek
>>
The grayfags are going to be exceptionally painful aren't they?
>>
>>86850016
This is probably why they will do the rest as Member streams although I've seen some members also being faggots.
>>
>>86850016
I will be upset if the fnaf grayfags somehow behave better than the nasuverse grayfags
>>
>>86849961
>>86849989
Classic. EN? Nah, JP? >>86838352
>>
>>86850168
There's nothing to spoil in FNAF though, just "lore" which doesnt affect the game at all.
>>
>>86850168
Not a lot to spoil for Friday night at Freddy’s, but they were pretty nice during that stream
>>
the dogs in the background are blinking
>>
>>86850266
>Zeta
>JP
nijisister...
>>
>>86850266
Didn't know Zeta switched to HoloJP
>>
>>86826464
BAU BAU
>>
are they high today
>>
Fuwawa's voice sounds different
>>
okay this is kind of some long shot but anyone has that one sex video of the saber cosplayer past the cut version? I need it to use AI to insert Fuwawa face into it
>>
>we're huge fans of VNs
>we haven't even played the legendary VN
kek they really are doing a bad job of convincing tourists they care about visual novels
>>
>never played it
Literally how? this is one of the quintesential VNs
>>
Mococo's voice sounds different
>>
>They have FSN too and just never played it.
>>
I AM THE BAU OF MY SWORD!!!!!!
>>
Wait, it took them this long to make an official translation of Fate/Stay Night?
>>
Man, sister is really desperate recently after seeing them shoot up to 1 mil, literally a few days away now.
It must really hurt.
>>
>>86850266
>Nah, JP?
>>
>>86850687
>huge fan is excited to play it for the first time
>>
just got here, did fuwawa play it at least or neither of them played it? Did they watch the anime?
>>
>>86850668
>persona fans excited to play the game for the first time
>>
>>86850668
>>86850687
>>86850712
They have played it. Who knows how much they actually finished, but they have played it.
>>
>tohsakas anus
why are grays like this
>>
>>86850668
watch streams
>>
>>86850687
they lied, they literally have it as one of their favorite vns kek, I won't say how I know this
>>
they're never going to finish this thing will they? I seriously doubt they will keep it for 100 streams or more
>>
>>86850806
>Who knows how much
I bet my right nut they got to the ffirst H scene and closed it
>>
>>86850668
Their favorite VN is White Album and they never finished it. That's all you really needed to know.
>>
>>86850806
Mococo said as much that they played it a long time ago, but they don't remember anything
>>
>>86850668
When they say they like VNs, they're talking about ones like Maggot Baits.
>>
Fuwawa's voice is going to be shredded after this stream if she has to read everything
>>
>>86850800
they watched the shitty deen adaptation(and liked it??) and played some of it long ago(unknown how far)
>>
I thought you fags said there would be no Saber today.
>>
I'm excited to hear my wives read out a vn to me
>>
>>86850961
They're just like me frfr. Clockup is my religion.
>>
This might be hard to believe back back in the day these effects were like the pinnacle of VN "action".
>>
the subs aren't going up...
>>
not a good sub game it looks like
>>
>>86851112
I like the "cute" side of clockup, none of that fucked up shit lmao
>>
kek reading grays is funny this stream?
>is this fsn or UBW?
>>
Fuwawa will accept forced blowjobs...
>>
Fuwawa likes it rough (headpats that is)
>>
girls just block the chat with the sub counter or put it in the bottom left larger
>>
7k so far, eat shit nigger who said it wouldn't break 6k, still don't care enough to grdugepost you though.
>>
kiara should redirect to fuwamoco
>>
Mococo's anus is defenseless
>>
Tokiomi-kun...
>>
File: 12831231.png (262 KB, 472x418)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
I thought this thread would be manageable considering there would be nobody shitting up the thread complain fagging about them only playing games for numbers but I guess /baubau/ never fails to be shitted up
>>
FUCKING YOUTUBE STOP STUTTERING.
>>
why is this dude implying that countries ain't people
>>
if they had streamed 6 hours of tcg instead of this they'd get 1m tonight
>>
I'm gonna assume the japanese writing is better than this...
>>
>>86851511
it's literally just one sister from /#/ with 93 different angles spamming of cooldown on like 5 phones
>>
So did they beat it before or watched the anime or no? Did they only play a couple hours or the whole thing? Do they know the whole story?
>>
wait, so the class not having overlap between 7 different faction is pure coincidance?
>>
>>86851636
>>
this writing is worse than stories I wrote last minute for grade school homework assignments
is this really the baseline for what good writing passes for in VNs?
>>
is that the same holy grail from monty python
>>
>>86851636
KEK, that's funny anon
>>
>>86851636
anon...
>>
For those of you new to Fate, just know Mages are literally insane and elitists.
>>
he got double ntr'd and then killed
>>
>>86851689
They've watched the original F/SN anime, played some on PS2 but never beat.
>>
>>86851511
Seems like most people talking now are just talking about the stream. There's like one guy yelling about numbers but that's about it
>>
why does Fuwawa pronounce Tohsaka like that?
lol
>>
So is this the VN that describes vaginae as mollusks?
>>
is there any gameplay at all in this or is it all story time
>>
>>86844668
>the Fate stream is going to be completely in JP, MAYBE they'll throw in PeroTL if they are feeling kind, but you know for a fact that it's going to be in JP.
>I can't wait to see your impotent rage when you hear the JP intro and see PeroTL in chat for a stream that you convinced yourself into believing that it was going to be in English.
BTFO'd again. Kill yourself already.
>>
>>86851636
>Fate writing being good
Expect random unexplained magic jargon thrown at the reader every time a plot device is need
>>
>>86851935
>vn
>gameplay
>>
oh, that's a fucking spoileer right in the option menu kek
>>
>it's almost as if it's here to avenge my father
jesas this writing
>>
8k eat shit faggot, Type Moon is a buff.
>>
>>86852138
I could tell with how retarded the grays for this game are, kek.
>>
>>86852020
bros never played any alicesoft or eushully title
>>
Fuwawa not being to make up her mind on saying hell is cute
>>
>I was deciphering my father's will until early this morning, and I've used up too much magical energy.
This was the Takajun TL. Why did the new one change it to a weird joke about avenging her dad?
>>
why aren't there japanese games with western writing
>>
File: Spoiler Image (64 KB, 168x300)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
MOCOCO WAKE UP
>>
>they have alarms for minute intervals
>multiple alarms for the same minute
???
>>
>>86852194
don't act like these aren't the exceptions to the rule
>>
>>86852244
2 BAU
>>
>>86852236
What? DDLC?
>>
is the people die when they are killed line on the visual novel?
>>
>>86852222
didn't it said the same thing a couple line after?
>>
I thought this was peak writing when I was a teenager
>>
They'll never come back to this and we'll never get to see the kino moments...
>>
File: 1706084273815673.png (619 KB, 1392x1500)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>
>>86852316
maybe that schizo alarm screenshot from laughing fox is the same as them. no wonder they love him
>>
>>86852360
no that's the one with the maids and this chair
>>
>>86852366
nvm maybe I just wasnt paying attention

>>86852360
Yes, it makes sense with context in the anime too.
>>
>>86852322
then don't act like the rule is absolute. It's a reasonable question
>>
>>86852360
no that's just in a shitty fan sub for the deen adaptation
>>
File: 1JXz7DT8_400x400.png (210 KB, 400x400)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>86852359
DDLC isn't japanese man this is the creator
>>
>>86852440
kek
>>
>>86852402
you guys are the most insufferable people, do you also push up your glasses and say "hmmm I am too much of an intelectual for this stuff"? just fucking enjoy the ride dumbass
>>
>>86852460
People die when they are killed is from Fate route, not Tsukihime...
>>
>>86852440
kek
>>
File: simply kino.gif (3.91 MB, 520x640)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB GIF
>>
File: wuffians~.png (720 KB, 955x892)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
>aristocats
>anacwonistic
>>
>>86852138
first episodes can do well sometimes. The issue is the next 50 hours of streams
Sakura Wars got 8k too once
>>
My two favorite daughters getting into my favorite fictional world. Feels good
>>
File: 1676320941858991.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>86852593
>>
To be fair they are playing the steam version, they butcher the translation most of the time
>>
File: 062654.png (115 KB, 263x299)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
I just like VN streams because I like hearing Fuwawa read things
>>
>>86852236
Guilty gear, elden ring, FF14, Sonic, etc
>>
>>86852618
FSN is a lot more action packed though
>>
>>86852614
dang it should have been awistocats or awistocwats
>>
File: 1703482800715835.png (249 KB, 504x596)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>86852677
Same. I love Fuwawa's voice.
>>
File: 1719133963324781m.jpg (69 KB, 1024x640)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>86852677
>>
File: 1726112148750436.png (245 KB, 589x442)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>86852677
Ah, you get it.
>>
Why is Mococo making so many autistic noises today? Is she on her period?
>>
>introducing your deus ex machina in the first 10 minutes
>>
what happens if a mage got summoned as caster
>>
jap writing....
>>
this could have used an example of magic versus an example of magecraft
>>
There is a point but that's for the wider nasuverse.
>>
>>86852820
She's not playing so she feels the need to say more things
>>
>>86852837
Most Casters were mages except for the authors. Caster in FSN was a mage.
>>
>>86852820
In that case Fuwawa should also be on her period
>>
>>86852236
You should try Vagrant Story, one of my favorite games of all time. Souls games too.
>>
>they're confused already
jesus christ
>>
>>86852837
then he would be a good caster
>>
People in chat are mixing them up cause of the translation differences
>>
>>86852862
Magic is truly special magecraft that nobody else can do. It's the peak of magecraft and there are only 5 people who can do it atm. Stuff like time travel, soul transfer, immortality,
>>
File: 1727835586242428.png (901 KB, 1522x1080)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
I'm not following at all. Can someone give the QRD on the abracabras?
>>
>>86852975
>They're confused
>I'm confused
It's like pottery, it rhymes
>>
holy exposition dump, this is garbage
>>
>>86852656
took me a second kek
>>
>>86853037
Mages practice Magecraft. The best Mages get called Magicians and their Magecraft is so good it's classified as True Magic. There's only 5 of them.
>>
TRUMP MENTIONED
>>
Why is magic language german?
>>
>>86853037
there's genetics only magic and study hard magic
>>
My favorite part of the universe was when king Arthur (female) was given a magical penis by Merlin so that he could impregnate someone to continue the monarchy.
This is peak writing.
>>
>>86853165
because tohsakas specifically came from german?
>>
>>86853165
It was the same in Nanoha but specifically Rin's bloodline is an offshoot of German mages that settled in Japan a long time ago.
>>
this is fucking terrible
>>
File: 1708366846470250.jpg (434 KB, 800x600)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>86853124
>>
>>86853107
>>86853175
I see now. Thank you, ruffians!
>>
Mitsuzuri my forgotten wife...
>>
its funny how unlike books which attempt to hook you into reading the rest of the book that VNs are boring AF for the first 4hrs
>>
>@Raul This IS the seiso version. They removed the H-scenes of the original.
>>
why didn't they translate kyudo?
>>
>>86853383
That's why I find that shorter is usually better, no time to waste on bullshit.
>>
almost like good writers go to write actual books and not porn for teenagers
>>
mitsuzuri looks like that gal from tsukihime
>>
>>86853532
Japanese archery folded over 1000 times
>>
>>86851857
Well that sucks. That means they're completely spoiled and knows everything that happens.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.