[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: channels4_profile (1).jpg (92 KB, 900x900)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>Constantly brags about her height and the other girls are all impressed by it.
>Is still less than 5'6"

Why is this trope so fucking cute?
>>
Why are most women so small? Do they exist purely to be mogged?
>>
>>86883355
5'6" is already pretty tall for asian standards
>>
>>86883880
well yes
>>
>>86888028
Racism is against the rules.
>>
Women tend to vastly overestimate themselves when comparing themselves to other women if they're even slightly above average. It's somewhat like how they're terrible at guessing someone's height and shit.
>>
Cute
>>
File: Me on the right.jpg (68 KB, 943x893)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Standing blowjob with Mori
>>
>>86883355
She’s like 5’6 anon
Most Asian girls are shorter than average
>>
>>86896539
wtf Indonesians are actual Smurfs
>>
File: 1696858398567317.png (833 KB, 1200x675)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>>86883355
mori seems to exaggerate a lot of things
>>
>>86897153
Her tits are under-exaggerated though
>>
>>86883355
>Mori is taller than me
Its so fucking over right guys...?
>>
>>86897396
It's okay. She likes short guys.
>>
>>86897153
But she never used this thumbnail
>>
>>86883880
>Why are most women so small?
so they can be overpowered and bred
>>
>>86883880
Oestrogen closes women's bone growth plates early.
>>
>>86901979
Based.
>>
>>86883355
This is a misunderstanding, they're impressed by her overall size. Not her height
>>
>>86896539
>filename
Anon....
>>
File: 1709553558238413.png (436 KB, 807x699)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>86883355
Which makes it even more adorable when the girls are so fucking tiny, they're short by even the other girls' standards.
>>
File: 1704201100668.jpg (145 KB, 1440x1080)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>86896539
>filename
I want to manhandle you
>>
>>86899242
Shh, you'll break the psyop
>>
File: 1720533888236.jpg (522 KB, 2634x3825)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>86906654
She does have some huge fucking hangers
>>
>>86883355
>Constantly brags about her height and the other girls are all impressed by it.
Does she?
>>
>>86896539
>Indonesia
It looks like Homo floresiensis didn't go extinct after all.
>>
I thought she was 5'9
>>
>>86916564
She must have been wearing those high ass boots then
>>
The real winner is Ina heightmogging most of the talents despite her model being way shorter. You don't even need to look up anything behind the scenes, look at how she hugs Lamy.
>>86916131
The one behind the avatar? Maybe.
The character? 5'6". Even Kronii is barely taller. It just doesn't look like they are womanlets to an average westerner.
>>
>>86883355
tall for a woman
>>
>>86918969
It's really funny to think that Ina might be like 5'10 to 6'0 because she to noticeably bent downward to hug other Holos in 3D
>>
>>86923979
Also really funny to imagine an anon coming to meet Ina and expecting to manhandle a 5'1" artist only to find a former athelete towering over him.
>>
>>86883355
>Constantly braps
>>
>>86883355
>>86906654
Why does Mori, the largest chuuba, not simply eat the other, smaller chuubas?
>>
>>86909769
Pretty sure Mint actually qualifies for dwarfism, and if not she's legit like 1 inch away.
>>
It's really hot that Pekora is tall despite being the shy and submissive one.
>>
>>86925100
Because she has Kiara to eat until the end of time
Non-sexually
>>
>>86883355
>nobody has posted the amazonesspastas yet
>>
>>86926633
what is the amazonesspastas
>>
>>86933634
>Be yakiniku restaurant owner
>Beautiful Japanese woman comes into your restaurant, how fortunate!
>Immaculately dressed, fashionable, elegant, the picture of Japanese beauty
>"Ah, I am here to meet my friend. She is... American, please excuse..."
>Tremors vibrate through the floor, patrons look up in instinctive fear
>Door slams open as a dark mass looms in the doorframe
>5'6" Amazon clomps into the room wearing what appear to be baggy sweatpants, a garish ill fitting t-shirt, and an all black circus tent with giant letters on the lapels.
>Also what appears to be $1000 hat and clown shoes.
>Screams barely intelligible broken Japanese, with great effort, you think she said "Yo what up my dawg can we get some of that dope meat?"
>Recoil in terror as she rumbles over to a table
>Japanese girl smiles nervously "Sorry, so sorry, she is foreign you see"
>Other customers tremble in fear, unsure whether to flee or try to stay immobile and avoid notice
>"Yo do you have hotdog sushi? I've been really into that lately!"
>Curse your fate, ask busboy to run to combini to find hotdogs so as not to anger this rampaging ogre
>Good lord I hate this woman

>Be nip working at the airport
>Working into my 19th hour for today's shift.
>Everything is relaxing, simply have to molest people as search.
>Suddenly hear rumblling.
>Coworkers running.
>That's odd. Godzilla attack should be scheduled for next week.
>Suddenly I see it. Dread fills my being as this giant with pink hair comes over.
>A 5'6 Amazonian stomps over the tiny nip crowd to the terminals. Try to kamikaze myself to stop her
>"Yo! Dude, could you like not? I'm trying to meet up with my gal pals!"
>What the fuck is this pale giant saying? If she doesn't stop she could kill someone!
>See that she made it to terminal for flights to gaijinland.
>The beast eyes the poor victims coming off the plane. I'm powerless to stop her if she finds one she want's to eat.
>A group comprised of a mexican with a hole in her head dressed like sherlock holmes, some child eating pizza dressed like Vergil, the unabomber, and someone wearing offbrand KFC uniform step off;
>The giant's throat swelling up and the noise shakes the tiny airport as it unleashes a terrifying cry.
>She runs to the group and embraces them in some strange mating ritual. They do not bow.
>"GOD! MY HOMIES! GURA, MY ATLANTIAN! INA, MY HOMESLICE! KIARA, MY DAWG! AME, MY DETECTIVE! BIG UPS TO MAKING IT"
>I can't fucking deal with people being emotional and showing affection so I kill myself
>As I fade from this life I hear the pink haired amazon talking about a "mix-tape" in her deep voice that puts war drums to shame.

>You're a Japanese customs agent
>All you've done for the past week is dump foreigners missing one or more limbs into planes since the Paralympics is over
>One last flight for the day before you can go home to your luxurious two tatami Tokyo apartment that you share with your mother
>As you stand next to the baggage checking x-ray machine you see the two pilots and the flight attendants quickly rush past you, clearly in some sort of panic and their faces paler than that quadriplegic Norweigan girl you shoved in the overhead compartment that morning
>You realize it must be deadly serious, as they didn't even return your 'otsukare', which they're legally obligated to do
>And it isn't long before you finally come face to face with the cause of their distraught visages, as a looming shadow makes its way towards you, parting the other cowering passengers like the Red Sea.
>'SUP DUDE, DID YA NEED ME TO LEAVE MY GIVENCHYS IN THE TRAY OR CAN I LEAVE THEM ON?'
>You barely register the unintelligible and barbaric words coming from the giant's mouth, since your attention is completely transfixed on her head.
>But you must be mistaken, there's no way an adult would actually wear a cap with horns on it.
>Whilst you were distracted, she stepped through the x-ray machine and put her enormous carry on bag into the baggage checking machine.
>At some point fear gives way to trained instinct and you glance at the screen, only for it to leave you even more mentally adrift than before.
>The only things she has in her carry on baggage are an assortment of plushies being crushed under the weight of dozens of bags of smuggled goldfish snacks.
>'HA HA YEAH I SAW THAT I WASN'T MEANT TO BRING IN FOOD BUT I FIGURED THAT WAS JUST FOR FRUIT AND SHIZ, GOLDFISH SNACKS ARE COOL RIGHT?'
>They're not, of course, but who are you to dare stand against the Goliath of Goldfish? You're merely Daichi, after all, not David.
>>
>>86933951
>Be a Japanese bureaucrat at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
>Enjoying the fact that you only have a short 15 hour shift of denying visa and residency applications today
>Golden Week is fast approaching and you're looking forward to doing nothing but watching shitty food culture shows on NHK for a week straight, the height of Japanese culture
>Suddenly, your assistant enters
>"Y-Yamaguchi-san, the next applicant will see you now..."
>She seems nervous? Well she is 27 and unmarried, she's basically worthless to society, no wonder.
>Suddenly, you hear hulking footsteps approaching your office... have your pachinko debts finally caught up with you?
>The door bursts open, and a truly massive woman bends under the door frame, having to keep herself hunched over to not scrape the top of her head on the ceiling
>Good lord, she must be over 5 feet tall...
>Stricken with fear, you can barely move as she opens her mouth, the sound resonating from within so deep you can scarce believe it came from a woman, let alone a human being
>"U-Uh yeah, ya boi came to get all her residency jazz sorted out... ha ha..."
I fucking hate this woman.

>Be a Japanese businessman running late for a morning meeting
>Rushing down the street when suddenly a massive woman steps out of a hotel as you pass it by
>The only unit of measurement you know is tatami mats, and she must be at least 4 tatami mats tall
>But before you have time to gawk at her giantesque appearance, her booming voice sends a chill running down your spine
>"HELL YEAH MY DUDE, YOU'RE THE CUTEST SHARK I KNOW"
>You have no idea what she's saying, but you're certain she's communicating with some sort of foreign gang that she runs
>Fight or flight responses kick in and you start to run
>As you sprint away, a resounding "PEACE" booms out from behind you, and you realize that your little legs could never out run her mountain straddling gait
>She only let you momentarily escape because she enjoys the thrill of the hunt, and even if she never encounters you again, she knows she will forever live in your nightmares and every waking thought
I fucking hate this woman.

>Be a Japanese inconvenience store worker
>Getting ready to close up shop just after midnight
>After the 2 hour train ride home, you may actually get 3 hours of sleep before your next shift (twice as much as last night)
>Suddenly, you hear a quiet thumping that quickly gets louder and louder, soon so deafening it completely drowns out the entry chime as a towering figure stoops under the awning and squeezes between the automatic doors
>Quaking and rooted to the spot, you're helpless before this force of nature as it looms ever closer. It's impossible to make out any discerning features beneath its baggy clothes apart from those wide, piercing eyes, set above a black face mask that must be concealing a gaping maw that could swallow you whole
>And yet, despite the fact that it goes against all the known laws of the universe, something deep in your reptilian brain tells you that the monster before you is, in fact, a woman
>"HEY MY DUDE, COULD I GET SOME GOLDFISH SNACKS AND AN ONEEGEEREE?"
>Your fight or flight responses immediately kick in, and despite not having any idea what she just said, you know that unless you offer the beast a diversion, you'll find yourself in its belly.
>You grab a cold tuna onigiri from the warmer and offer it up as sacrifice whilst not daring to look her in the eye, hoping to sate its hunger long enough to give you an opportunity to escape
>"AWW, F-WORD, ALL OUT OF GOLDFISH SNACKS? DON'T SWEAT IT MY DUDE, I'LL DROP BY SOME OTHER TIME"
>And then, after leaving a smattering of coins on the counter (no doubt taken from some previous unfortunate victim), she leaves just as soon as she came
>But, somewhere deep down, you know that this will not be the last time you stare death in the face
I fucking hate this woman

>Be a Japanese pizza parlour worker
>Spent a full day smearing mayonnaise all over shrimp pizza, just like they make back in Italy (you assume so, anyway)
>The whole restaurant is full to bursting, all 3 tables are completely occupied
>Suddenly a gargantuan woman stomps through the restaurant up to the counter, each thud making the state of the art gourmet microwave pizza oven behind you quiver on its shelf
>"YO MY DOG, CAN I GET A TABLE AND A FRESH SLICE OF ZA?"
>You attempt to tell her that there are no spots available
>She bursts into tears on the spot, the waterworks are so strong it knocks over the two fax machines on the counter which shatter on the floor
I fucking hate this woman
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME THE SUREFIRE WAY TO FIND THEM IN THE ARCHIVE!
>>
>>86935514
Pretty fucking good anon, thanks for finding this.
>>
>>86883880
All people alive today are the results of thousands of years of the other sex picking things they found appealing in the other (outside of random mutations)

Did you ever wonder why nordic women are so pretty compared to other nations? It's because Vickings literally took pretty women from other nations surrounding them as sex slaves and took them home to breed them.

All people are the results of our past.
>>
>>86902416
don't put that extra "o" in "estrogen".
>>
>>86942033
Learn how to spell properly you stupid Amerifat.

Favourite
Colour
Honour
Oesophagus
Oestrogen
Grey
Tyre
Defence
>>
>>86933951
>A group comprised of a mexican with a hole in her head dressed like sherlock holmes, some child eating pizza dressed like Vergil, the unabomber, and someone wearing offbrand KFC uniform step off;
more like inabomber, kukuku
>>
File: 20230918_010102.jpg (2.29 MB, 3000x1924)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>86883355
>ywn tease mori for being a womanlet as you shower her in kisses
why does god hate me so...
>>
File: 1700162099596897.webm (2.34 MB, 1820x1024)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB WEBM
>>86883355
All girls should be twice as tall.
>>
File: Hœh.png (217 KB, 672x628)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>86942033
>don't put that extra "o" in "estrogen".
HŒH??
>>
>>86942900
all the other ones are correct, but "oe" is dumb and redundant.
>>
>>86925197
Marine is also submissive.
>>
>>86942900
This is America's world, you're all just living in it
>>
>>86924736
>former athlete
what?
>>
>>86941239
>Did you ever wonder why nordic women are so pretty compared to other nations?
No, cause I don't find their manly jaws and cheekbones appealing. I also think blonde hair is overrated.
>>
File: mogogo mad.png (154 KB, 672x628)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>86945486
>"oe" is dumb and redundant
HŒH???????⸮?⸮?⸮⸮¿??
>>
>>86883355
womanlet
>>
>>86883355
imagine lining up a bunch of fembeats and heightmogging mori in front of them
>>
>>86883575
fpbp
>>
>>86949714
Anon, your post got deleted because no one liked it. Stop trying to glaze it.
>>
File: 1721167442262463.jpg (95 KB, 1024x858)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>86896539
>Standing blowjob with Mori
>filename

Anon, Mori doesn't have a penis...
>>
File: 1647558737937.jpg (110 KB, 616x490)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>86950671
>ywn be able to bully Mori for getting an erection while looking at you
>>
>>86883575
kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.