[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701866125109892.jpg (1.05 MB, 2244x1000)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Who's the most intelligent member of EN?
>>
Nobody in that picture
>>
Fauna > Ina >>> rest
>>
>>86959236
Shiori GG or CC
Fauna is only smart for stream only and can't make a valid a point with out researching on Google first.
Ina idk she's probably smart too
>>
>shiori
>intelligent
>>
CC, Shiori and Fauna
>>
In OP I'd rank it Fauna, Gigi, Cecilia, Ina and Shiori. No matter how I say this next part it types out way meaner than I mean it but I've never heard Ina or Shiori say anything or allude to having anything above ditzy intelligence.
Cecilia is smart but she is hamstrung by alcohol and whatever else.
You can tell Gigi is smart, but what sets her under Fauna is that Fauna will experiment and adapt and come up with independent solutions. Whereas the former will complain about backseating because they can't do anything with it the latter will take the advice and mix it into their mental potion and see if it works.
I think overall the most intelligent girl just from sheer practicality is probably Mori. Its been 4 years and she has made the most of the resources provided to her.
Of course I personally prefer someone in the middle of the pack. Nobody likes boss bitches but I don't want to pass on the genes of a mouth breather.
>>
>>86959236
GG >>> CC
if their chess game is anything to go off of
>>
Kronii, she won brain games so it's official
>>
>>86959236
Intellect is measurable on many differing categories.
>>
>>86960326
>I've never heard Ina or Shiori say anything or allude to having anything above ditzy intelligence
They both have a lot of tech skills are fast learners. Shiori is also one of the best gamers in EN, you just rarely see it.
>>
>>86960641
>Shiori is also one of the best gamers in EN
made me realize that all the best gamers in EN are asian, and therefore the smartest EN members are probably asian as well
>>
>>86960626
This. These threads are always devolve into "how good they're at videogames".
>>
>>86960923
I'll be nice and just say rote memorization of levels and strategies is considered to be smart by some. They just have to download the information first then execute their program.
>>
Vtubers being smart is gross. They should be as retarded as possible
>>
File: 1723600165966461.png (342 KB, 601x640)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>86959236
>Myth
Ina > Ame > Gura > Mori > Kiara
>Promise
Fauna > Kronii > Irys > Mumei > Bae
>Advent
Fuwamoco (la forma del mente colmena) > Shirori > Nerissa > Biboo
>Justice
Gigi > Cecilia > ERB > Raora

Sauce: my gut feeling and also my hairy asshole
>>
>>86961251
Raora is actually smart in Italian, but Kanade-tier in English.
>>
>>86960326
>Cecilia is smart but she is hamstrung by alcohol
She literally never drinks outside of Sekiro
>>
>>86960326
>overall the most intelligent girl just from sheer practicality is probably Mori
I just can't take your post seriously after reading this
>>
>>86961326
If you say so.
>>
>>86961251
Switch Mori and Ame around
>>
>>86961312
maybe, hard for me to judge her in italian though
>>
>>86961312
didn't she self teach herself english in 1 year? if anything that means she's extremely smart
>>
>>86961251
Irys is dead last for all of EN
>>
>>86961418
Mori is possibly the dumbest holo in EN bar none.
>>
>>86961251
Advent is Shiori > Biboo > FWMC > Nerissa
>>
>>86961367
I'm not going to pretend Mori isn't a derp but she keeps getting hired by labels and companies so unless she has a really strong manager she's figuring that junk out herself.
>>
>>86961519
>actual stream watcher
go back
>>
>>86959236
fauna (forma de after eating some real meat to boost her brainpower)
>>
File: 2glilD.gif (2.48 MB, 480x270)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB GIF
>>86961485
Yes mori who went to a privilege private school for rich kids is the dumbest one do you even hear yourself.
>>
>>86959236
Fauna, Bae, Ina, GG, and Kronii based on what they do on stream. What makes that question difficult is some of them play dumb and Gura is far smarter than how she acts. With vtubers take what they do with a grain of salt.
>>
In terms of raw brainpower, I feel Shiori is one of the smartest EN, it's just that she prefers to be silly and dumb on stream
>>
>>86961611
A good education is no guarantee of intelligence, although they tend to be correlated. That being said I don't agree that Mori is the dumbest one either, you don't find success like she has being dumb.
>>
>>86961611
Equating education or wealth with intelligence (especially in the entertainment industry) just shows you're pretty dumb yourself. Makes sense that you think another dimwit is smart.
>>
Fauna managed to trick a bunch of you retards into thinking her real voice is heckin wholesome ASMR.
>>
>>86961611
tf her parents got her into a nepo school but she was forced to work at applebees?
>>
>She moved a thing around in OBS she must be a genius
>>
>>86961611
>parents pay for you to attend private school
>end up as a waitress
Yes.
>>
>>86961776
There's a huge difference between public free education and the education rich kids receives. No wonder most of you retards are dumb as shit your family couldn't afford elite level of education.
>>
>>86961535
Do you think all successful artists are smart? They're largely a product sold to you by huge teams of people.
Also, she comes from a wealthy background. She can hire people to figure things out for her. Generational wealth is like a cheat code IRL.
>>
>>86961785
She sounds like Nerissa
>>
>>86961894
>There's a huge difference between public free education and the education rich kids receives.
Is that why Mori ended up at Applebee's?
>>
>>86961894
You're in for a shock when your balls finally drop and you come to realize rich people aren't all trustworthy geniuses.
>>
>>86961942
Nah, Narissa tricked everyone into thinking she's a big titty mommy with hot sisters when she's a cutting board and they're fucking fat.
>>
I'd say CC, she shows a wide variety of skills, she possesses the best problem solving mindset and she's fast to boot.
>>
>>86961776
This is what lowlifes tell themselves.
The only dumb rich kids are those that will be the last rich kids in their family or retards that get lucky like Bam.
>>
>>86962070
she just sounds like your average retard on /g/
>>
>>86959236
CC > GG = Fauna > Shiori > Ina
>>
There are different kinds of intelligence, but if we're talking in terms of breadth of knowledge, Kiara. I dunno how many trivia streams and brain-based group activities it's going to take for you guys to recognize her for this. She always pulls ahead when it's a contest of knowledge.

For logic and problem-solving, skill in puzzle games is a good barometer. Based on this I'd say Fauna, Ame (RIP), and honestly Bae is no slouch either.
>>
>>86961251
I agree with pretty much all of it, except switch GG and CC imo.
>>
>>86959236
Sana, for getting out of the Vtuber game
>>
>>86961251
Swap Mori and Kiara. Kiara can actually speak fluent Japanese and English
>>
>>86961611
I didn't know mori was rich. Explains some things
>>
>>86963071
In that case Ame and Gura should be below then, 4 years working in a Japanese company and they're not even N3
>>
>>86959236
I want Fauna to use my mouth as her exclusive feet soles polisher
>>
Mococo is autistic savant with 150+ IQ
>>
>>86963196
They were working under english speaking management while living in an English speaking country. Mori has literally been living in Japan for years and can barely string together a sentence
>>
>>86962979
her biggest shitpost of all
>>
>>86962029
Find me an example of these people
>>
>>86960326
>I've never heard Ina say anything or allude to having anything above ditzy intelligence
you sound like a new fag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQBDNhYfyk8&t=2510s
>ah you know i used to be relatively good at math
>yeah i could i could read like all kinds of papers
>and and write all kinds of papers and reports and everything but now i'm just
>i'm just like yeah anime girls
>>
>>86961326
Modern 4chan is full of puritans larpers and muslim SEA who think that having a couple drinks once in a while is dangerous alcoholism.
>>
>>86959236
the way gigi's spats clearly outline her cunt.
i can't pay attention to anything else in that picture the moment my eyes lock in on that. christ
>>
>>86960641
Shiori hides her power level I must say.
>>
>>86961251
Irys and Nerissa are bimbos they are last place for their gens
>>
>>86963179
Honestly her living in Japan wasn't a bit of a hint?
>>
>>86963470
what is wrong with you?
>>
>>86959236
Probably Gigi or Shiori overall, and IRyS is the absolute dumbest.
There’s been two gens added since then. They need to compete with her to see if she still keeps her spot, setting aside Mumei’s tendency to collapse under pressure and Gura not recognizing the correct answer in Armenian numerals.
>>86961251
Mumei’s intelligence gets underrated because she’s either unable to focus, keeps second-guessing herself when she sees the answer, or looks like she doesn’t understand a puzzle when she sees the solution because she keeps adjusting something by small increments, so it looks like she’s trying to brute force it.
>>
>>86963583
Wouldn't that also mean Raora is rich?
>>
>>86963631
The Gigi booty dropped his IQ to zero.
>>86963421
Pretty sure prolonged alcohol use kills brain cells. "Drink to forget." Etc.
>>
>>86959236
they're all intelligent in different ways.
emotional intelligence? gigi
technical intelligence? ceci
the other two i don't follow enough to know but they don't come off as actually dumb on purpose or otherwise.
you have to also consider that they are professional actors playing a role for the camera. if you attribute any traits to them on the screen, it's almost entirely their persona. their real selves are either similar in an adjacent way or completely the opposite.
>>
>>86963670
Second sentence meant for >>86960386
>>
>>86960326
>Cecilia is smart but she is hamstrung by alcohol and whatever else.
SEA muslim never post again
>>
>>86963583
i guess it could explain how she's able to live in Japan as an eternal tourist who doesn't need to speak the language
>>
>>86963583
mori ran away to japan after higher education. kiara did it as a teenager. neither are particular rich and knew they can always sell their bodies to make ends meet
>>
>>86963418
Anime rots your brain confirmed (real)
>>
>>86963689
Generally speaking poorfags don't tend to leave the country they were born in, be it for vacation or emigration.
>>
>>86959236
intelligent: probably Ina o GG or some asian related one
smart: Shiori or Fauna
>>
>>86959236
Cecelia has the highest general intelligence and musical intelligence. But GG is up there too
>>
CC knows how to code
>>
>>86959236
It's probably
CC>Shiori>Fauna>Ina>Gigi
>>
>>86961251
>mori not in last
I don't even hate mori but that chick is dull.
>>
>>86963418
If you aren't inclined to do anything intellectually stimulating without parents/teachers breathing down your neck, you probably weren't that smart to begin with.
>>
>>86961251
How the fuck did you put Bae dead last? She’s second at worst, and I’d put her above Fauna because all of Fauna’s intelligence is “I know about x because I read a wiki article/watched a YT vid.”
>>
>>86964290
this literally applies to nobody in hololive en. no parents are breathing down their necks to force them to be anime girls. every single one of them proactively learned how to use live2d and started streaming to 0view chatrooms.
besides mori i think, everyone had some streaming experience
>>
File: file.png (264 KB, 1122x592)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>
>>86959236
The Asians (NOT Aussie) > EUfags > Canadians (Koreans) >>>>>>> Mutts.
>>
>>86964328
NTA but what does Baelz know how to do besides gyrate and eat vegemite?
>>
>>86964441
how is ame above the x axis for "educated"? there are people with actual college diplomas that you put below her
>>
>>86964441
Kek at Kiara and her Hauptschule
>>
>>86964378
Weird considering how many technical more fuckups she had compared to inexperienced members...
>>
>>86964532
i recall a PL stream where she ranted about being compare to her perfect sister in academics and it seems like she was able to keep up. at least up until her rebellious phase where she decided to stop doing what her parents wanted
>>
>>86964290
Nah, interests are a thing.
>>86964624
Risk appetite is uncorrelated with intelligence.
>>
>>86964441
>smart
>mori
>educated
>art school
rumao
>>
>>86964541
>college
>relevant education
You can get a a degree and still be a worthless piece of shit. Similarly, you can drop out of school in the 9th grade and have knowledge enough to get you through life without issues.
>>
>>86964541
>believing in college diplomas
Not all colleges are created equal, and a lot of people can straggle through "higher education" with nothing to show for it.
>>
>>86961478
My dumb cute oshi...
>>
>>86959236
Biboo is an unironic radiology graduate, it’s all a big work
>>
No one intelligent ends up as a vtuber, to be fair.
>>
>>86964441
if mori counts as educated for going to animation school then so does ERB for going to music school
>>
>>86965149
if the manga "Radiation House" is accurate, you need to be severely autistic to work in radiology
>>
>>86965167
>No one intelligent ends up as a vtuber, to be fair.
>do vtubing for 20 hours a week
>make a shit ton of money
seems like something a smart person would do
>>
>>86963670
Mumei is harder to judge because she's an actual autist
>>
Fauna is clearly in STEM. I'd say it's Fauna > Bae = CC > the rest.
>>
>>86961519
I don't know, FWMC is too good at the various streaming strategies, image cultivation and keyfabe keeping to be that low. Unless maybe you want to consider those things to be something more akin to street smarts than intelligence.
>>
>>86959236
Fuwawa.
>>
>>86961472
>english language
>difficult
>>
>>86965149
really? does she ever show her intelligence?
>>
>>86964532
If you know where to look, she went to one of the top high schools known for academics down under.
>>
>>86965464
I dunno, man, having to deal with autists on the daily seems like a lot of stress.
>>
>>86959236
Whoever isn't an EOP.
Anyone who doesn't have a cognitive capacity to learn a second and third language is at the bottom of the IQ ladder.
>>
>>86964532
Bae was a pharmacist they just don't hire anybody for that kind of job.
>>
>>86965980
>pharmacist
anon... that's not exactly a demanding high-profile job
>>
>>86966044
Tell me you're ignorant without telling me you are.
>>
>>86961611
>school for rich kids
Yeah, because she's a rich kid. That doesn't say anything about her level of intelligence.
>>
She left on the 30th.
>>
>>86966147
did you mean a pharmacologist instead?
>>
>>86964000
Coding experiences:

ina: a little bit of python. knows basic shaders (i'm guessing HLSL but could just be node based visual programming)
fauna: 1 semester of java and some python (she actually confused java and javascript so she's a pseud)
shiori: used renpy for making visual novels
gigi: unknown
cecilia: used godot engine for her debut game. had help from chatgpt. didn't know python well
>>
>>86965635
I think the ranking was more about Shiori and Biboo being smart than FWMC being stupid. The only parts that ever come off as "stupid" to me for any of them are lack of education in certain areas, which isn't even intelligence.
>>
>>86965725
Maybe, she did say Biboo tax is actually a double entendre for a Pigouvian tax
>>
Fauna is the smartest because she's the only EN to play Buckshot Roulette and actually used her brain and then still get fucked over by RNG
>>
>>86966710
Luck is a skill, so she is a shitter
>>
>>86965725
School was never an issue for her, she went into steaming for fun not because she didn't have other opportunities. She went from zero entertainment experience to blowing the doors off her holo audition in about two years. she gets along with, and finds a way to mesh well with pretty much any other member,
>>
>>86966710
The algorithm recommended me everyone is else's old playthroughs after watching Fauna's. I didn't watch them all in their entirety but the main difference seems to be that Fauna actually paid attention and kept track of the number of of shells, whereas everyone else got distracted and had to ask their chat.
>>
>>86960326
My understanding is that Shiori is actually one of the most organized and consistent talents behind-the-scenes.
Ina is that super humble asian intelligent. She's probably from a family of doctors and investment firm CFOs so she has always felt like a retard.
I think what you're seeing with Gigi is that her brain moves too fast and she doesn't like having to process outside influences when she's trying to think. She's really fuckin' quick but it can be a detriment.
I agree with you on Mori.
>>
>>86965718
English pronunciation is retard tier to be fair. German or Spanish was way easier since they are phonetic.
>>
>>86966710
Biboo pushed her highscore into insane reaches
>>
>>86960626
At it's most basic, intelligence can be measured as:
>Total usable capacity
>Speed of application
>Filterability

First one everyone derides because it's the most simple to execute even a literal retard could do it given time. Yes, it's memorizing wikipedia articles. Guess what? If you don't have information then the rest don't fuckin' matter. Gotta be able to retain it in a meaningful way.

Second one is more than just counting change really fast. It's the ability to take in a half dozen variables at once for threat assessment and save someone's life. Remember, the man who shoots first is often the only one left to ask any questions.

Third is a little janky. It's your ability to filter out relevant information from what you already know to your current circumstance and conversely to filter out irrelevant/bad data from what's going on now so it doesn't corrupt your trends.
>>
>>86963840
You actually made me spit out my drink and get out my backup keyboard you absolute fucking troglodyte. Goddamnit that really got me.
>>
>>86959236
>>86964532
Bae, Fauna, and I think Ina are probably the only ENs who went to and graduated from elite academic universities, which places them a level above the rest by default.
>>
>>86966350
Didn't Biboo also dabble in some coding for her interview with Cover, modifying Undertale to replace Sans with Calli?
>>
>>86961472
No. She spent 4 years.
>>
>>86959236
The real intelligent ones are the 120 IQ staff members who work for minimal wage and are forced to look after drooling special olympic rejects of a talents who struggle to find "any key" on a keyboard and get paid tens of thousands of dollars for repeating the same cute lines on stream every day.
>>
>>86959236
>Fauna & Mumei both basically confirmed for college-level educated.
>Shiori & Ame both super tryhard at tech.
>Cecilia's mentioned programming & she plays multiple musical instruments.
>Calli went to art school post-hs and taught English to JP kiddies on top of constantly writing rhymes for songs.
>Kiara's a legit polyglot who speaks German, Austrian, English, Japanese, and a bit of French & seems to be trying to pick up Indonesian next.
>Ina & Kronii both tryhard Korean educated.
>Even Bae went to a special school for genius kids & has a medical license?

Jesus, HololiveEN girls really are built different. The entire branch probably has a collective IQ double this wholeass forum.
>>
>>86968852
yet somehow all of them still suck ass at videogames even though they're paid to play video games as a job for 20 hours a week for the last 4 years
>>
>>86969070
Then make a thread asking "who's the best at videogames in EN", since that's what you care about.
>>
>>86965718
Though getting past this thought might be be tough, English is thoroughly retarded.
>>
>>86969070
>Im smart cuz im good at vidya
Lmao i guess my neet loser family friend and his brother are geniuses despite never going outside or doing anything else with their lives
>>
>>86969070
This argument is retarded on every level, you know. "Sucks at videogames", like what, getting good at Getting Over It means you should also easily get to the top 1% of Apex players?
>>
>>86969428
they should at least know how to use the brake function on a vehicle and not literally crash every 10 seconds
>>
>>86959985
The smartest in her gen, at least.
>>
File: achanthink.jpg (129 KB, 500x522)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
These 5 all have good heads on their shoulders but they have their strengths and weaknesses.

Ina: Good at filtering information, great decision making but can be bad at thinking on her feet. Doesn't get influenced by others, goes her own way. Good at managing finances. However not very resilient, very prone to discomfort.

Fauna: Good research skills and information retention, quick lateral thinking and knowledge retrieval (often says "that reminds me of..."). Likes exploring new ideas. However has poor focus and is impatient. Unconfrontational to a fault, always seeking social acceptance.

Shiori: Organization and planning skills, great emotional control. In conversation she seems like she's toying with you; everyone is under her observation and she's in command, never flustered. If she has weaknesses she manipulates the framing to never expose them. Control freak and dislikes authority.

Gigi: Good communication and empathy. Open minded and very self-motivated. However she lacks self-reflection, often too late to notice when she's repeating mistakes. Habitual people-pleaser.

CC: Good technical skills, no issue is unsolvable to her if she just reads the manual. Good at finishing what she sets out to do. However very self-conscious and performs poorly under pressure (compensates by directing the spotlight on others by asking them questions/getting them to initiate improv scenarios).
>>
>>86968852
why is mori there?
>>
>>86969070
If being good at video games meant you were smart than /v/ would be the most intelligent board on the site
>>
>>86959236
Fauna > CC > Ina> Shiori > GG
>>
>>86966205
Evidently you'd be surprised at how high the standard is for the breadth of knowledge required for pharmacy
>>
>>86969619
Surprisingly accurate
>>
>>86965980
>>86966147
>>86970264
Retard
>>
>>86959236
Define intelligence. As in try actually verbalizing what do you think it means in no uncertain terms.
>>
>>86969070
They're paid to be sex symbols, gams are a sideshow
>>
>>86970327
>t. flunked his first year
>>
>>86969619
Impressive analysis. Can you do the rest of EN as well, or just the ones you think are candidates? I'm curious about your takes.
>>
>>86970516
Ironic post
>>
>>86965980
You can work in pharmacy without a degree. You can get a degree in pharmacy that opens up better paying jobs, but you could very easily get into a job wher eyou say you work in a pharmacy, with just an NVQ in the UK. I assume Oz is like that, where you have pharmacies where you have people with no degree working aongside people who have degrees.

Didn't Bae do dance or some shit at uni? It's like saying Matsuri is an electircian, she completed some basic stuff thats all. Bae is smart, but that's obvious simply based on the facts that she speaks multiple languages, including Japanese.
>>
>>86970327
The average person is very retarded and definitely can't be trusted with running a pharmacy. Unless you live in Africa and your local pharmacist unironically believes in healing properties of rape, they are easily smarter than 9 people out of 10 after all the legal filters.
>>
>>86968852
>calli's credentials are going to art school and writing rhymes
anon...
>>
>>86971412
>they are easily smarter than 9 people out of 10 after all the legal filters
pfffft hahahahahah
>>
File: 1705996859316.jpg (172 KB, 1368x1763)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>86963179
She wasn't. She grew up with her single mom who worked all the time because she was cut off from her old money grandparents' fortune because she wanted to be a singer. Her grandparents put her into Catholic school and paid for some extracurriculars but that's it. Mori started working and driving at 14 with a Texas hardship license to help out and get her and her younger sister places when their mom couldn't.
>>86963583
She paid for Japan by working multiple jobs while she was a full-time college student

I watch streams
>>
>>86961913
Generational wealth that she and her parents didn't have access to
>>
>>86971514
I'm sorry, I don't know what pharmacies are like in the third world.
>>
>>86971605
I'm sorry that your bio degree was useless buddy. Coping here is not going to help with it
>>
>>86971520
Mori learned to drive in a ferrari.

Actually pretty much all vtubers, including indies seem like they come from middle class backgrounds, the only exception is Juniper Actias because I remember hering her family had to eat roadkill.

Kiara is also a very strange one, given I have no idea how the fuck there wasn't some legal issue with her going to Japan at such a young age, not even sure how the fuck she could afford a ticket.
>>
>>86964532
She's a pharmacist
>>
>>86965802
That's pretty much every job.
>>
>>86971737
>Mori learned to drive in a ferrari.
Her old money grandpa let her drive his Ferrari sometimes when she was learning how to drive*
Notice how that doesn't contradict anything I said
>>
>>86971737
That lines up with her grandparents being filthy rich but not sharing the fortune. You can USE some of what we have but you CANNOT have things of your own. My parents are like that. Except they're just middle class, not rich, but they make sure i was significantly below.
>>
File: 1721848561852263.png (412 KB, 759x720)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>86971810
"She was cut off from her old money grandparents' fortune"
>Her grandfather chipped in and let her use his ferrari
>>
>>86971878
Yes retard, being able to drive in someone else's ferrari doesn't mean you have a lot of money.
>>
>>86968852
>Austrian
lol
>>
>>86971667
I have a ComSci degree, thank you very much. I guess if the average IQ in your cunt is 90 then it's pretty hard to find enough intelligent people for the job so they just hire whoever will apply.
>>
>>86971927
You have no proof it was the only help she got, but you admit her grandparents were helping her. They probably did other stuff for her.
>>
>>86971520
>single mom
did mori's grandparents cut off her mom for marrying an italian? based
>>
>>86971878
I don't know why you're equating a grandfather letting his granddaughter borrow his car for learning with having access to the family fortune, but this is the lamest attempt at a gotcha I've seen in a while
>>
>>86971405
Oh yeah that stream with the paracetamol reference (where she implied it was anti-inflammatory when it's not). She said she had a "license" but it's likely not a medical license but a pharmacy technician (or the australian equiv) one where you can work under the supervision of a medically-trained pharmacist.
>>
File: 1714268261989.png (218 KB, 445x570)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>86972017
They forced her into golf camp when she was a kid
>>
>>86972017
I mean she clearly didn't get that much help if she had to work at Applebee's. Then again I guess not getting saddled with a massive student debt like the average cucked American helps.
>>
>>86971994
>ESL too
ironic
>>
>Who's the most intelligent member of EN?
>What I expected: objective analysis
>What I got: rrat nest
>>
>>86972251
There is no English speaking country that is less than 30% brown, saar.
>>
>>86972255
>What I expected: objective analysis
You're a fool if you thought you'd get something like that in the /vt/ catalog
People actually watching streams is looked down on because it gets in the way of the rrats
>>
Sana easily.
>>
>>86972338
>incoherent rambling
Bro, you're seething way too hard. Pharmacist is a low paying job and it is easy to get a license. You can make other points to defend Bae but this is not it.
>>
>>86965618
Being in STEM is not a good indicator of intelligence, there are a lot of idiots in STEM
>>
>>86971737
>Kiara
There was (maybe still are) youth exchange programs where you can study and work part time. Though the exact academic and age directives elude me. Same goes for whether or not there are any check-ins on academic achievements during your stay using that visa category.
>>
>>86972180
I don't think working part time at Applebee's during college can pay for living in Japan for multiple years while making barely any money. Although living as a groupie probably isn't that expensive depending on how much they helped her
>>
>>86961611
>Go to private school
>Try to become quirky weeb rapper
>Fail and become wagie in japan
>Only escape because hololive looked at joke throw away application
>Still has no idea what she's doing
>Tweets about lean on her corporate account as a gaijin with a work visa
>Replies to low effort anti art
Mori is the most retarded in myth. It's unquestionable
>>
If a madman holds a pistol to my head and tells me to choose the EN who can finish King's Quest V in the shortest time, I'm picking GG every time.
>>
>>86969645
>/v/
>good at video games
>>
>>86959236
Real answer? Tossup between GiGi and Ina.
>>
>>86972805
>King's Quest V
Why that?
>>
>>86971878
phasefag kys + you are retarded
>>
>>86972559
Hey esl. Your ignorant ass can't even differentiate between a pharmacy assistant and a pharmacist. That's why you're rotting in your 3rd world slum.
>>
it's impossible to measure the intelligence of someone whose only observable struggles happen while playing a video game
any answer is just a guess based mostly on feeling and the posters past experiences
>>
>>86973152
Huh? So she's a pharmacy assistant now? Make up your mind retard >>86965980
>>
>>86972790
>Replies to low effort anti art
I still laugh thinking about this to this day.
>>
Why does everyone think GG is the smartest. Is Teen Wolf high brow cinema.
>>
people really confuse Mori being impulsive and scatterbrained with her being dumb
even her trip to Japan was fairly well planned out between getting an education to get into JET program, securing own money through multiple part time jobs to not depend on family, starting own business at 16-17 for the sake of doing professional commission work and her story with UMJ is a story of taking more and more creative control back because she's analytic and convincing enough to move Japanese CEOs, who might as well be cast out of concrete
also, not leaving Holo over stupid bs makes her automatically smarter than Ame
>>
>>86961367
There's a street smarts vs book smarts thing going on.
>>
>>86972848
For the content. Could you imagine GG playing through King's Quest V?
>>
>>86973354
Arguing with a complete idiot like you with no basic reading comprehension skills is useless. But your lowness is hilarious. Retard, I'm not replying to that. I'm responding to your comment that being a pharmacist is a low-paying job and getting a license is easy.
>>
>>86959236
Fauna can't count change. How are people still saying Fauna? Are they secondaries?
>>
>>86973550
Why are deadbeats like this?
>>
>>86968806
If those wageslaves are so smart then why don't they become vtubers too?
>>
>>86973764
I can't count change but I can solve differential equations drunk. Doe that make me an idiot?
>>
>>86973530
just look at all the chain reply arguments, this thread is filled with textbook pseudo intellectuals
>>
>>86973788
they watch streams
>>
>>86973838
Yeah
>>
>>86973550
You are confusing her with being drived. She is not a retard but she is quite dumb, I would know she is my oshi
>>
>>86973530
In a world where everyone is mid, GG is untapped.
>>
>>86973343
I think you can gauge a person's intelligence over hundreds of hours of live stream footage(Which isn't exclusively video games). It is just difficult for one person judge and rank without bias for the entire branch. Especially when clips and sound bites massively influence /vt/ more than anything else.
>>
>>86965888
Most third worlders can speak multiple languages but thats as far as they go.
>>
>>86973550
So she was destined to become a poor wagie in Japan until yagoo showed pity and it took multiple years for Mori to get over her own arrogance and realize she was handed the golden ticket and stop trying to sabotage the company
>>
>>86973720
>Incoherent schizo rambling
>noooooo your reading comprehension is a shit
Maybe try speaking English, retard.
>being a pharmacist is a low-paying job and getting a license is easy
Yes, it is. The average salary for Pharmacists is A$45000.
>>
>>86974021
or you have too narrow definition of intelligence
dumb people rarely learn a second language (especially one distinctly opposed to their native), rarely develop multiple skills to professional level, hardly do any self-reflection or self-analysis and don't really plan ahead - Mori displays most of those to some degree
>>
>>86973654
No, elaborate.
>>
>>86974263
when you start responding to points being made, people will stop calling you a retard, you know?
>>
>>86973550
>randomly throwing shit on Ame at the end for no reason
>>
File: 1719217052926273.jpg (1.2 MB, 3072x3954)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>86963470
>>
>>86974174
>speak multiple languages
>speak none of them well.
The plight of the ESL.
>>
>>86974267
Go read a book so you can understand long sentences.
>>
>>86974506
I accept your concession.
>>
>>86973530
You have to have a very high IQ to understand Teen Wolf. It's on the same level as Infinite Jest when it comes to the characters and how they handle the world.
>>
>>86973530
She's the biggest Pseud in Hololive. She fooled all her fanbase.
>>
>>86974346
You said Mori's plan in Japan was somehow well thought out and I disagreed
>>
>>86972688
She worked multiple jobs to pay for Japan, and multiple jobs when she moved to Japan. She was a teacher and freelance illustrator when she joined holo. This is basic shit, anon
>>
CC is not that smart. GG is smarter and she's like average by Myth/Council standards. Fauna is pretty smart but the smartest two are probably Ina and Mumei.
>>
>>86974556
Why pray, what counter argument did you make? Also, the median range that pharmacists make in au is usd 88k. Get your facts straight.
>>
>>86974780
nta but you just said "nuh uh" and called her a poorfag (which is funny considering the guy above trying to paint her as this silver spoon kid) instead of actually attempting to refute anything
>>
>>86974936
>what counter argument did you make
>next sentence is the response to that argument
ESL much?
>88k
no way. proof?
>>
>>86974873
>and Mumei.
Is Mumei just pretending to be retarded? I'm watching her Buckshot Roulette playthrough and she forgets about things she saw literal seconds ago.
>>
>>86975147
That's ADHD
>>
>>86975056
uuu. esl. uuu. Better an esl than an eop blue collar poorfag.
Right back at you. Proof of 45k?
>>
File: 1719764557446187.jpg (2.19 MB, 4000x3790)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>>86974677
124,546 Works in Teen Wolf (TV)
vs
12 Works in Infinite Jest - David Foster Wallace

We can clearly see what stimulated more intelligent discussion.
>>
>>86974957
I just disagree that Mori is a mastermind for sending an application for hololive as a last resort and getting lucky while being a wagie in Japan and being bitter about it somehow for a long while. I'm not sure how much her rich grandparents helped her
>>
>>86972790
she's the luckiest v tuber in the world
>>
>>86975445
>being bitter about it somehow
She wasn't. That's just your personal feelings filling in the blanks for you
>>
>>86975409
I accept your concession.
>>
>>86975147
mumei would be the smartest if she wasn't chained down by her multiple mental illnesses
>>
>>86967271
Biboo was a mermaid before she was a rock and before that she was doing voice work for a stock motion YouTube series like pantsonhead
>>
>>86975592
5% mori trying to funnel her fans to her roommate didn't exactly seem like she was that happy about her situation in hololive and she has talked about how she was unhappy in her early years
>>
>>86975980
yeah, if mori was smarter she wouldn't have done all the things she did during her first 3 years in hololive lmao
>>
>>86975980
Unhappy =/= bitterness
She struggled with feeling like she didn't belong. Any unhappiness was with herself and not her situation, hence why she stuck around despite almost deciding to call it quits no less than three times in her first two years. She's spoken about this at length several times over the years. Still does, even
>5%
way to expose yourself as a threadreader
>funneling
you retards will say this about literally anybody with an active RM, and hers was barely even active during her first year in holo
>>
Fauna is absolutely the most intelligent Vtuber and it’s to the point where it’s intimidating. She’s my oshi and I’m a die hard gachikoi but I know I’d never be good enough for her. Not because I’m not rich or attractive enough but genuinely because I’m not intelligent and witty enough to keep her lightning fast beautiful mind interested
>>
>>86977772
this but unironically, but also I'm good enough for her and she's my wife.
>>
>>86977270
she didn't feel like she belonged because she thought she was above hololive
>>
>>86971737
>given I have no idea how the fuck there wasn't some legal issue with her going to Japan at such a young age
she's hinted that her mom lied to immigration for her
>>
>>86960923
It's a good enough proxy for ability to quickly learn stuff. Maybe not grinding FPS for 10,000 hours, but being good at a variety of games in general. You should be comparing them to each other instead of retards who have been doing nothing but play videogames for the last 20 years though.
>>
>>86978403
retard
>>
>>86959236
GG has a high IQ.
The thing about really smart people, is that often times they hide their intelligence and go for personality instead, which GG is doing.
>>
>>86961611
IQ is not dependent upon which school you go to. Use common sense, if you send really dumb people to a really good school, do you think they become smart?
>>
>>86968667
shes spoken english since at least 2018 which means shes at least 10 years into it by now
>>
>EN
Fauna
>JP
Kanade or Luna
>>
>>86961251
>Myth
Mori >>> Ina >>> Kiara >>> Gura
>Promise
Bae >>> Fauna >>> Mumei >>> Kronii >>> Irys
>Advent
Nerissa >>> Biboo >>> FUWAMOCO >>> Shiori
>Justice
GG >>> CC >>> ERB >>> Raora

Typically the leader type seemed to be the most intelligent but recent gens have subverted that expectation
>>
>>86980656
Shiori seems booksmart but socially dumb - these rankings seem to be on one's social prowess rather than book smarts
>>
>>86960626
Intelligence is mostly a single factor and it's best measured by vocabulary tests - but this doesn't work for ESLs.
>>
>>86980656
ERB didn't have any chances to show her intelligence or lack of it.
>>
>>86980952
True, just going by what I've seen on stream.
>>
>>86980656
>Shiori is dumber than all of Advent

You're retarded.
>>
>>86981488
A lot of Advent are polyglots and have the social finesse/cultural intelligence that Shiori is lacking. When I have watched her streams, she doesn't say anything exceptionally intelligent and she is mostly quiet with simple responses during collabs... not what I consider a sign of high intelligence.
>>
Shiori's being a self-professed genius in her debut seems like a chuunibyou goth girl thing.
>>
File: Mandarkpracticingpiano.jpg (86 KB, 1000x750)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>86981875
I enjoyed when Shiori played the piano early on. It was like watching Mandark from Dexter's Laboratory. The superior genius!
>>
>>86980656
I agree with what you say about Biboo. She comes across as cutesy and baby but I have a feeling that she's secretly very smart, you can tell by the way she navigates social situations and what she talks about during zatsudans - very intelligent girl that's playing a silly cute character. Kind of like Rosemi Lovelock
>>
>>86982185
Playing an instrument doesn't make someone automatically intelligent.
>>
>>86981875
Shiori is like one of those girls that says she's a "sapiosexual", and gets a tattoo of some really deep quote in latin.
>>
>>86959236
All of EN > Ame > Sana
>>
>>86982426
This is why most of Shiori's fanbase is horny, teenagers, or both.
>>
CC seems intelligent. She's at the very least very creative.
>>
>>86982426
Nah shiori one of those weirdos who bought a human skull and has it on display somewhere in her room among other weird possessions like creepy ass porcelain dolls.
>>
>>86982426
>>86983545
Both of these descriptions describe her. Weird and quirky "not like other girls" type. Superficially smart because she regurgitates random facts.
>>
>>86982700
Excuse me, we're all horny ojisans who were into awkward goth girls while growing up.
>>
>>86984020
Eh, Shiori seems like a scene girl more than goth, Fauna is my type of goth girl.
>>
>>86984246
NGL, highschool me didn't care whichever subculture they belong as long as they looked scene or goth.
>>
I'm noticing a pattern
>mori:dumb
>cici:smart
>mori:huge tits
>cici:pettan
I can think some exceptions but I hypothesize that there may a slight correction
>>
>Myth
Ina > Calli > Kiara > Gura
>Promise
Bae > Mumei > Fauna > Irys > Kronii
>Advent
FUWAMOCO > Bijou > Nerissa > Shiori
>Justice
CC > Raora > GG > ERB
>>
>>86975147
She has the autism debuff
>>
>>86971605
You don't know how pharmacies are in YOUR world, you basement dweller. You're not fooling anybody.
>>
>>86964894
>>86965054
Literally the entire point of that chart is theoretically to map education-level vs. actual intelligence. If your actual intellignece is what education is measuring, then what the fuck is being measured on the other axis? Street smarts?
>>
>>86981689
>Bau Bau!!

Yeah. You're a retard.
>>
>>86987915
You can tell some people got a chip on their shoulder about higher education. They didn't read past educated or college before rushing to defend themselves.
>>
>>86988396
I'm a retard, says the person "bau bau"ing at me... /baka/
>>
FUWAMOCO are smart retards
>>
>>86988915
I accept your concession ruffian
>>
>>86988990
I agree, they're perfect
>>
>>86975147
Mumei has severe ADHD and streams either on days where she's off her meds or at times where they’ve worn off.
>>
>>86980285
>Kanade
>JP
Jokes about her nationality aside, but she does somehow have a decent claim to being the smartest in her gen.
>>
>>86987915
Strong chance those said individuals couldn't hack it through school and thus readily dismiss the notion of tertiary education as a useful benchmark despite the rest of the world using it just fine.
>>
>>86980656
Bae is just a hard worker, not particularly naturally gifted with intelligence. Not saying she isn’t smart, but she doesn’t just get it like fauna does
>>
>>86985506
>gura that low
>mori that high
>>
>Myth
Ina'nis>Gooba>Kiara>Calli
>Promise
Fauna>Mumei>Bae>Kronii>Irys
>Advent
Fuwawa>Nerissa>Biboo>Shiori>Mococo
>Justice
CC>GG>Raora>ERB
>>
>>86996629
I like that you don't categorize the twins like they share one braincell
>>
>>86961367
Yeah, I don't think it's accurate as a 4-year Deadbeat. Not calling her dumb or anything, but I don't think it's correct to attribute her success to some super-intelligence. She just has an amazing work ethic and is well-regarded by all the other holos as being kakkoi/nurturing. It's that positive go-getter attitude that keeps her going.
>>
>>86981689
>A lot of Advent are polyglots
>two bilingual
>the rest EOP
Do you know what the word polyglot means?
>>
>>86996813
Calli is amazing - everyone should strive to work as hard as she does
>>
>>86959236
People only think Ina's smart because she's an introverted autismo. In reality it's obvious Gura is the smartest Holo.
>>
>>86997971
It's hard to tell how much is an act. She must be relatively intelligent to be such a successful streamer though. That takes creative genius at the very least, and social prowess.
>>
>>86998383
Yeah, people/duos like Gawr Gura, Ceres Fauna, FuwaMoco, Millie Parfait, and Rosemi Lovelock, they know exactly what their fans and viewers want and they give it to them. I think that takes a high level of intelligence to achieve. That's why I considered Mori intelligent as well because she seems to be able to properly know her fanbase and intuit what they want.
>>
>>86959236
Gigi and it’s not even close.
>>
>>86999320
Kind of funny how she called herself dumb in her debut ( ^ ^ , )
>>
>>86999665
The smartest people think they're stupid.
>>
I feel like OP should have clarified what kind of intelligence they meant - it's way too open-ended otherwise...
>>
Mint is the most intelligent
>>
The funnier they are, the smarter they are, it's really that simple in the end
>>
>>87001259
Someone being funny doesn't make them smart.
>>
>>87001525
The most successful comedians are purportedly intelligent, so it would depend on whether the person was successful with their humor.
>>
>>87001525
It does because they're faster with patterns, but it depends on your definition of intelligence, singling out one thing like logic is narrow and not really impressive in the broader sense if that's all your brainpower can be put towards
>>
>>87001928
Who is the funniest in EN then???
>>
>>87002006
gg
>>
>>87002067
Gooba too
>>
>>87001928
You don't have to be overwhelmingly intelligent to make a joke. However, it is difficult to be consistently humorous if you don't have some level of intelligence. It requires social acumen, ie, “reading a crowd”, quick thinking, cleverness, and an anticipation of the expected outcome.

It is better thought of as a skill. Some people are born with more of an aptitude for humor than others, but ultimately, it's something you have to refine through practice.
>>
>>86971737
>not even sure how the fuck she could afford a ticket.
She couldn't. There was a big fuss back then because a Japanese guy she said was her boyfriend paid for her to go, then she dumped him once she got there after hanging out in his home for a little bit. He was pretty mad and spread some drama about it and accused her of prostitution, but any evidence has been wiped away over the years so who knows. There were a series of guys over the years who paid for her trips and living expenses to some degree, but she did work a lot too.
>>
>>87002006
Gura probably, haven't watched Justice though. I'd say EN on the whole is fairly smart comparatively.
In JP there's a shitton of high specs, I can only think of a few duds
>>
>>87002285
Nenechi...
>>
>>87002496
Nah she's fine. Basically any holo that can banter with other holos is smart. Well unless they have crippling social autism...
>>
>>87002174
... So she was raped by japanese men for over a decade? Fucking why? How is it any of this shit worth is after the first bad experience?
>>
>>86959236
They're streamers. none of them are intelligent.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.