[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mikeneko (1).jpg (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I truly believe she will never recover unless she somehow returns to Holo or leaves internet entirely

This isn't even a Holobegging thing. I truly believe she isn't fit for anywhere except Holo. In her mind, it's always Holo and her former glory

But she knows it is not possible to go back. She must know. That's why she denies being a VShojowhore early on and keeps clinging onto her idol dream by applying to voice_ore, which got shut down early on as well. If she can't have a Holo career, then she will find any career that resembles Holo

And the worst part of her current career is the mafu antis. The alien boy scandal is basically her version of Selen yab. Her reputation will never recover and antis will always lurk under her bed. But unlike EN livers, she has no protectors other than her loyal simps and lawyers that she needs to spend money on. Because of that, she wastes more money, time and sanity for antis instead of herself

The downward spiral doesn't seem to stop anytime soon and only time will tell whether she will hit the limit or not
>>
she should have jumped off a building years ago
>>
literally no one cares
>>
Oh no!
Anyways, what did you guys have for lunch today?
>>
>>87000704
>This isn't even a Holobegging thing
Yes, it is. She doesn't fit anywhere. She needs to take her fucking meds and see a psychologist.
>>
she was on top of the world and now she isn't and she doesn't seem to be able to deal with that
>>
>>87000844
meatball marinara. breddy gud
>>
The corpos took all of her money and her husband villainized her to get the rest of her assets, and she's mentally ill. Poor woman
>>
>>87000704
She's simply irredeemably menhera. I believe there isn't a timeline where she happily stayed in Hololive without fucking it up at some point.
>>
File: 1708978194991379.jpg (30 KB, 474x478)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>87000704
>The downward spiral doesn't seem to stop anytime soon
Inshallah.
>>
File: 1716517586155.jpg (236 KB, 1440x1080)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>
>>87000704
It is holobegging and you're in the "bargaining" cycle of grief, Mike herself probably is too NOT GONNA HAPPEN, she's in this mess because she a manipulator and a liar, you're right there is no rock bottom for her because literally people like you and her loyal fans won't let go why should she stop if she has that?
>>
>>87000704
She's not going to be allowed back. Her brand is completely toxic now, and she's made no real efforts to fix things or improve her own mental health. Hell, she was cheering and jeering when Aqua announced graduation.

Also seriously, what would Holo even get out of her return other than more antis? She's a goddamn time bomb until she tries to doxx or smear everyone again.
>>
Ideally how much are you willing to spend for a night with her and would she charge extra to wear the cosplay
>>
>>87000704
>married
>cucking her husband
>double cucking her fanbase
>while selling rings and doing gfe
nah, that bitch deserved worse
>>
>>87000704
Anon, that's not what Achilles' heel means.
>>
File: 1728049881452965.png (335 KB, 911x564)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>87002709
Hire her again, then keep terminating her for maximum damage
>>
>>87000704
Did she get fired again?
>>
kys michael cat
>>
>>87000704
>graduation
No, she was fired, put down like a dog.
>>
>>87000906
The fucked up thing is VShojo encourages the talents to get therapy to keep them in decent mental shape, and pays for it. So either she said "nah, I'm built different", or it just didn't help much.
>>
>>87007404
Therapy isn't a medicine and more of like a work out consultant. Doesn't do much if you don't actually get up your fat ass.
>>
>>87000704
Nothing ever happens, her simps will keep her afloat until the day she dies.
>>
>>87007404
>everyone in Vshojo is mentally ill

pottery
>>
>>87008228
well they are all women + a man tormented by insane nijisisters
>>
>>87008318
You forgot the other man that has to keep pretending that he's a woman.
>>
>>87000844
chicken and rice, i started the cut :(
>>
>>87000704
I really hope she does JAV pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase pureaaaaaaaaaaaase
>>
She remains the most successful ex-holo member despite holofags wanting her dead. Poetic
>>
>>87004851
No. She's working hard by streaming apex on her wactor account.
>>
File: GZWnG80bEAASGvt.jpg:orig.jpg (176 KB, 1235x1607)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>87000704
Actual news today
https://x.com/95rn16/status/1843563364573950463

Feels like they both realized they would just destroy each other professionally if they went forward with the case so they stopped.
It also doesn't look like Mikeneko is admitting that her posts about mafumafu were false.
>>
>>87000704
Her only option is to marry me. She can be as insane online as she wants, log off and spend a lovely evening with me, her husband.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.