[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bitch.jpg (76 KB, 1229x408)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Why are the first two EN gens so much bitchier than the latest two?
>>
Dealing with vtuber fans wears you down over time, they’re insufferable.
>>
>>87100425
make it fucking stop there's two tierlists on the catalog fuck this site
>>
>>87100425
Didn't Ame chat a lot to her members?
>>
>>87100425
>doesn't act like a bitch
>Fuwawa
>>
>>87100425
most of them ddn't know what to expect going in
so its another sink or swim situation
>>
>>87100425
Myth and Council were pushed out while EN vtubing was still in its infancy so a good amount of them don't even like doing it anymore but stick around for the paycheck.
>>
>>87100583
>kiara
>actual doxblogger
>not a bitch

He’s not even trying with this bait
>>
>>87100425
what would "acting like a bitch" entail, that they don't give openings for fans to go too parasocial?
>>
>>87100425
I want Fauna to act like a bitch to me
>>
Which holos are divas and which are basic bitches?
>>
>>87100669
>Kiara is a bitch
Only if you consider pushing your oshi to interact with your crusty ass a bitch move.
>>
>>87100425
>unintentional GFE Queen Mumei
>acts like a bitch to her fans
>>
>>87100672
What the fuck is wrong with this post?
>>
>>87100583
Yeah fuwawa and mococo are literally bitches by definition, they act like bitches (female dogs) all the time
>>
>>87100669
Kiara belongs to "Acts like a bitch to everyone excepts her fans" category.
>>
>>87100425
bau bau
>>
>>87100508
This.
>>
>>87100425
>first gen vtuber
stuck up western ethots
>gens right after
fans of japanese culture
>>
>>87100425
Anon, your bitch fits make all those girls look kind and sweet by comparison.
>>
>>87102748
Mori, Kiara, and Ina are all turboweebs. Ina works as an artist for Japs, and Mori and Kiara both lived/worked in Japan. Ame was just a literal who hobbyist streamer, and Gura is Gura.
>>
>>87100425
Brown sea nigger
>>
>>87109020
but enough about Ina
>>
>>87100425
>Bitchy tier list
>Kiara at the BOTTOM
Bro... who are you? I once put Kiara in the non-white category of a race tier list just to fuck with people, but even I can't fathom what you've done. The balls that takes, man.
>>
File: E4UA4WTWQAAHurh.jpg (18 KB, 360x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>87100425
I'm not even going to bother critiquing this ranking
>>
>>87109020
suburban mayo stain
>>
>>87100624
Myth and Council had to use the model that was given to them no matter how sleazy or sexualized. Not a surprise that western vtubers wouldn't like having zero input on their vtuber design since that determines how most Hololive fans will view them. The later gens having more input really indicates that was a huge issue with the early EN gens and that it wasn't only Irys that wanted a 2.0 redesign.
>>
>>87100425
Because the first two gens could coast just on being Holos and the proof is how lazy they've gotten as time went on. Girls from newer gens have a lot more competition since there are more members, and each new Gen has to fight over a smaller and smaller slice of the audience pie. There are exceptions of course, but the newest gens tend to be more hardworking and agreeable.
>>
>>87100624
Please explain
>>
>>87100425
I'd say basically because Myth were the pioneers but some of them were very ignorant of Hololive culture besides Kiara and Ina so would stupidly walk into audience-shitting behaviors by accident or design. Council had some girls who knew what Holo is about and just chose to be fucking shitters about it anyway like Bae, but again has fucking Kronii for ignorant as fuck and feeling entitled to try to change the culture instead of adapt to it and fucking comprehend why and how Holo got so successful.

Advent and Justice.. remember, Advent took fucking nearly two years to come about afterwards. These girls by this point all know how Holo works and have seen from example of previous ENs sometimes stepping in shit, that there is no way to be a bitch to your audience and get away with it, so they try to all be nice. Justice is kind of the same thing only they went out of their way to find someone who knew nothing about Holo with Erb.. thing is Erb does know a bit about Stars but not actually hololive itself. Erb hasn't stepped in shit yet but honestly I've been expecting sooner or later she will have a tantrum over something and it's just a matter of time.
>>
File: GUfHdmkWMAA1op7.jpg (155 KB, 1061x1013)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>87100425
The fuck is this phasenigger / threadreader post? I can at least understand getting an impression that Gura, Amelia or Kronii act bitchy, but how in the world the rest of them do?
>>
>>87101038
It's a bot.
>>
>>87101363
Based Wawa
>>
>>87100425
Every single one of these women has had a feminist take, woman moment, girl boss moment, or a “I hate men” brain rot say at some point. They are all bitches.
>>
>>87100425
>>
>>87122191
and that's a good thing, homobeggar.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.