[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5547.png (536 KB, 656x1020)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
How do you present your love for Vtubers to your loved ones?
>>
Not at all.
>>
>>87121467
Move out, I have two roommates.
One hates vtubers but keeps to him self most of the time. plus he's a furry so he knows his place
The other is a normalfag who thinks my vtuber merch is from an anime but never asked any questions about it and he just thinks I'm a weeb.
>>
you could start by not be a freak
>>
>>87121467
i only watch hololive so i get the “its an idol group” excuse where i never mention livestreams and only show them concert vods
>>
>>87121467
>>
The same thing they feel about any of my hobbies. That it's a waste of time
>>
File: Topwa.jpg (4 KB, 337x147)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>87121467
I post my Towa cum tributes on my Facebook
>>
>>87121467
Loved ones? What like a room review? Fuwamoco haven't done one yet
>>
>>87121467
i literally took my mother with me to nyc when i went to breaking dimensions and showed her the first song from connect the world free preview so she knew what i was going to while she went to touristy areas, she was fine with it
>>
I kiss my kamioshi's dakimakura every night.
>>
File: 1727973422143.png (801 KB, 990x1080)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>87121467
My family doesn't think it's that strange since they have youtubers they watch too. I have some merch around my room and all my mom said is that though she finds it a little silly, she said that silly stuff you want is what disposable income is for.
>>
>>87121467
I don't?
It's MY hobby. It's my escape from their incessant snooping and a personal meditation activity.
I'll share stories from my job or gossip from the neighbors, but ain't no way I'll tell a fuck about myself.
>>
>>87121467
I hide my power level because I'm not retarded.
>>
>>87121467
I got vtuber merch hanging around but my family doesn't ask questions when they come over. One time though my brothers were over when I was watching an outfit reveal and they watched with me curious about it
>>
>>87121467
My sister knows plenty because I tell her funny facts and stories and my parents have never questioned our hobbies, my father finds the marine butt mouse pad funny my and friends just think it's anime merch
>>
Showed my mother a stream of a vtuber I watch
>>
>>87132721
if only my kamioshi had a daki... maybe next year
>>
>>87121467
when hololive songs come up on my playlist i just tell them i like jpop
for game streams i just tell them some female streamers like to use an avatar for privacy and so they dont have to do their makeup
that tends to be enough to satisfy their curiosity
>>
>>87121467
No.
>>
>>87121467
Learning JP is the best excuse for any Jp related activity. Vtuber and hentai included.
>>
>>87121467
I don't.
>>
>>87121467
you don't. you can do whatever you want for your oshi in private but basically people will assume you're simping for a hentai version of camgirls if they're not completely-familiar with what chuubas are and that they're streamers/entertainers and not e-strippers. in which case they'd still think you're lame for taking any of them so seriously so as to parade merch around other people etc.

it's very context dependent, pretty much the only spot I would say it'd make sense to wear a shirt with your oshi on it or something would be if you are 100% sure you're going somewhere where other people will recognize and know what you're up to with it, i.e meetups/cons or if you happen to have irl friends who openly like chuubas too. showing it to strangers however? there's no way to manage that without exuding a cringe aura.

>>87121742
fpbp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.