[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1728560060533894.png (25 KB, 810x293)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
lmao she really skipped 90% of ENreco, played JP gta RP almost everyday and then skipped EN 7d2d entirely
>>
holoen falling apart internally, baka
>>
>>87157144
Alright maybe I was a bit too harsh on her. i didn't know the rat was so based.
>>
She's in Japan isn't she?, probably time slot hurt or something, gave up on EN growing and etcétera
>>
>>87157287
Do the jps like her hanging out with the stars or something?
>>
>>87157144
She wants to transfer to JP so bad
>>
>>87157144
Based
>>
baes joined the fauna group of "fuck the idolshit im just playing games like a regular streamer now". although bae at least still releases music so theres that.
>>
>>87157144
The guilt of getting Ina drunk, causing her to forget about her visa issues, is weighing on her. (headcannon)
>>
>>87157144
Unlike ruffians, brats do not care.
>>
>>87157401
>7d2d is idolshit
On a side note I liked that one doujin where an idol got her face ripped off by a ghost who stole her identity.
>>
>>87157144
>played JP gta RP almost everyday
She streamed it for like half the runtime of the event kek why even bother joining any group event at this point, joining and dipping on everything
>>
>>87157359
holy esl
>>
>>87157144
>realizes it doesn't matter how hard she works, she won't ever be as big as do-nothings like Gura and Mumei
>decides to just do whatever she feels like since it won't hurt her bottom line that bad
I thought better of Bae, but I don't blame her either. Still one of the harder working girls.
>>
Didn't she move to JP?
Who cares lmao, her times have always been ass for NA anyway. At last she didn't outright backstab an established NA fanbase like the twins did.
>>
>>87157540
anon, your reading comprehension reps
>>
>>87157617
So she's the ollie of en
>>
>>87157685
Forgive the eop, he's losing his abiltiy to comprehend even english so he calls everything esl.
>>
>>87157722
Up to and including the Homo collabs.
>>
>>87157617
>embodiment of chaos
>runs one of the stricter chats
>doesn't know a lot about internet culture
I mean, what did she expect?
She's young but she can go to Newgrounds or albinoblacksheep or ytmnd and figure out what chaos looks like to her audience
>>
>>87157617
>Still one of the harder working girls
Then why is Fuwamoco hitting 1 milly before she does even though she's been there for 3 times as long? Maybe she should have actually worked harder and not be a failure kek.
>>87157508
When your oshi is the pinnacle of Vtubing success like Fuwamoco are, of course you would care about them more than the other faggots whose oshi is just coasting in Hololive and don't give a shit about them.
>>
File: 1724723859442052.png (28 KB, 812x243)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>87157144
>ENwhore ditching ENcucks in favor of JPbulls
You love to see it
>>
>>87157144
Probably a protest because of the Ina suspension
>>
>>87157287
Japan and australia timezones aren't that different, it would've been hard for her regardless, she's just burning out like Ame.
>>
>>87157144
EOPigs on suicide watch
>>
>>87157862
>doesn't know a lot about internet culture
>he fell for it
>>
>>87158002
Why pull rrats out of your ass this late into the event ?
>>
>>87157144
YABBA DABBA DOOOOOO
>>
>>87158002
Ina didn't get suspended, she's a hardened criminal on the run from Japanese authorities.
It's always the quiet ones that surprise you.
>>
>>87158002
I'm so ootl. Why's she suspended?
>>
File: 1857373229437279.png (397 KB, 948x936)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>87157883
>Then why is Fuwamoco hitting 1 milly
>>
>>87158109
Visa issues, why she can't use her holo accounts though I have no idea.
>>
>>87158062
IRystokeks deflecting their chuuba outright gave that as the reason for not participating and then played 9h of TCG Sim slop right after
>>
>>87157513
EN events are for idols.
>>
File: BaelzRat.png (982 KB, 652x911)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
rat pussy
>>
>>87157144
Good. 7d2d is better without her.
>>
File: BaeTrueSize.png (686 KB, 522x901)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>
>>87157883
>Then why is Fuwamoco hitting 1 milly before she does even though she's been there for 3 times as long?
Homocollabs
>>
>>87158882
lol who thought it was a good idea to shill stars on debut, bae got shafted
>>
>>87158939
By me
>>
>>87158171
Probably Cover being overly cautious because having her do anything as Ina while she is in Japan may be construed as her working with undocumented status as a foreign contractor for a JP company.
>>
>>87157144
I fucking hate seeing white women kneeling to japanese women
>>
>>87158002
>Probably a protest because of the Ina suspension
Ame left and now Ina has been suspended. Of course some of them are stressed out because they know the truth even when they have to go along with obvious lies. While the terminator reference was meant to be humorous anything related to termination is a curious pun when a talent suddenly goes radio silent.
>>
>>87157915
They'd see a return on investment if EN talents actually streamed.
>>
>>87159733
>t. the falseflag king
>>
>>87159850
and if merch wasnt slop that cost its own price in shipping fees alone
>>
>>87157144
Nobody is surprised by this, surely? She's probably busy helping Ina.
>>
>>87159897
but enough about nijikuro mech
>>
This thread was in fact, not made by a phasecuck
>>
>>87158171
>Visa issues
>But I have no idea what those are so I'm confused
Why not just fucking google what work visas are about instead of spreading incoherent babble?
>>
>>87157883
>why is Fuwamoco hitting 1 milly before she does
Because Fuwamoco blatantly and shamelessly numberfag like crazy to the point of literally begging for subs on reddit? Being a numbermonkey is a disgrace for a youtuber, but it does bring numbers.
>>
>>87159194
It's like 95% chance being this.
Shit on cover all you want for nippon autism, I won't defend them. However nobody is more autistically Japanese than the Japanese government.
If you give the government any ammunition it will almost certainly bite Ina in the ass again later.
>>
>>87157287
Time zone is a bullshit excuse when Kiara and Ceci were playing at 3 AM
>>
She should allow one lucky brrat to impregnate her as an apology
>>
>>87157883
>Bae isn't as high as FWMC
>Still easily tops FWMC/2
>Ruffian has to resort to deception to succeed
FWMC are the runts of their gen.
>>
She's laughing in ways I've never heard her laugh before on Shuba's stream right now. She really just wants to transfer to JP.
>>
>>87157144
She's what Fuwamoco antis accuse them of. Don't blame her though. She has like no loyal fans in EN.
>>
>>87158062
>australia
Australia is irrelevant. How many people do you think even watch vtubers there?
>>
>>87157883
Why will this place never acknowledge that different tubers are hired to appeal to different audiences and that those audiences are not all the same size? This is possibly the biggest factor in a corpo tubers sub count, outside of right place right time like Myth.
Also FWMC has a one of a kind gimmick in major corpo tubing. If it was just one of them the channel would be nowhere near as popular. This isn't a slight on Fuwawa or Mococo either. They have no problem riding their gimmick.
>>
>>87157144
I've noticed Bae, IRyS, and the dogs don't really seem to care about their EN audience. I mean good for them, but EN has really gone down since it's glory days.
>>
>>87160411
>It's another chumkek doomer
>>
>>87157287
Most of Enreco and 7d2d streams start at 10am JST, which is a perfectly normal time, if you consider streaming as your day job.
>>
>>87160411
Fuwamoco have participated in just about every big EN collab that has happened. Bae and Irys haven't. They're not the same. Fuwamoco are streaming way more than Bae or Irys in both jp and EN while doing the same or more homework. Don't compare them to your lazy anti-social whores
>>
>>87157617
Yeah she's going Ameway and look how that ended up. What do they both have in common? Da boiz
>>
>>87160256
yeah she's never sounded like this on any EN stream ever before, it's pretty jarring how different she is
>>
>>87160629
Until recently Bae was considered to be an overworker if anything.
>>
>>87160295
>She has like no loyal fans in EN.
EN onlies cry over the dumbest shit, like who they collab with, not even just boys, but indies. You are fucking retards.
>>
>>87160484
>gura out of nowhere
Absolute Mindbreak
>>
>>87160629
Didn't IRyS join ENReco a lot? Don't group her with Bae.
>>
>>87160633
Subaru is her kamioshi. That's why she is acting different.
>>
>>87160758
>Pretending
>>
>>87157287
Her streams at normally at the same time as this group collab stream.
>>
>>87160720
She gives me the impression of one of those people, who claim to be super-overworked because they clock in shitton of hours, but then spend all of them standing by the coffee machine gossiping with their coworkers.
She bitches about being overworked all the time yet she delivers next to nothing. Just compare her output to Kiara's, and then compare Kiara's attitude to Bae's.
>>
>>87160124
yeah, me
>>
>>87160953
Thought that was Roberu
>>
>>87161136
Projecting.
>>
>>87161136
>Trying to memoryhole February
>>
>>87159205
??? She's asian

>>87159919
Anon, that's Ina manager and Cover's job, not Bae's.
>>
Ah so this is the thread where retards pretend not knowing the reason why Holo is doing a thing and just writing anti fanfics instead.
Cool cool cool
>>
>>87159194
>>87160037
That seems excessively harsh. So if I'm travelling to a country for 3 days for a business conference, I have to take out a work visa instead of a tourist visa?
>>
>>87161440
What happened in February? Something extraordinary that no other Holo achieved, while not being a little bitch?
>>
>>87161509
>Anon, that's Ina manager and Cover's job, not Bae's.
>Helping a friend in trouble is a job
Fuck off bug.
>>
>>87161693
Oh nothing anon, keep pretending to be retarded. You'll fit right in with the rest of the phasecucks.
>>
>>87161136
The funny part is that you can literally list up all the projects Bae has been involved in the last 12 months and it would expose how full of shit you are
The gossiping part sure was projection huh?
>>
>>87161803
List them
>>
>>87161937
>Commenting on someone's work ethic while being unaware of their work
Wow you just went and exposed yourself that easily huh?
>>
>>87161653
I know somebody who overstayed their tourist Visa in the U.S by 7 hours, and then tried to return a year later with a new visa and was denied entry at the airport.
Imagine how much more autistic Japan would be about work visas with that in mind.
>>
>>87161653
>business conference
those vary by country
most have exceptions for short term stuff like that
>>
>>87161136
Okay I'm all for shitting on Bae but that level of projecting is a bit concerning anonchama
>>
>>87162055
How long was he barred from entering the US?
>>
>>87157144
I don't blame her cus minecraft is a shit game that only faggots who likes to watch grown women pretend they're children
>>
>>87161136
most suble KFP post
>>
>>87162226
I don't remember exactly but it was at least 3 months
>>
>>87162025
There's nothing to be unaware of. That's exactly the point. You could disprove it, but you chose not to.
>>87161345
>>87161791
>>87162168
(you) now go use your buzzwords somewhere else
>>
>>87161653
It's perfectly normal for immigration to be VERY anal about work visas anon. You can find plenty of accounts from performers and musicians about this sort of thing.

Oh, you're visiting for a conference and while you're there you get invited to do a charity podcast for an afternoon? One of your friends on staff got sick and you covered for them for half an hour? Well fuck you, you have no work visa and now you're never getting another travel visa ever again for this infringement!

Ina's tweet about it is perfectly in line with toeing around that sort of thing, combining a general announcement that your ongoing projects are cancelled and making it clear you will not be doing ANY work while still in the country after your work visa expired, which is also why Cover made a show of taking over her socials "look officer we're fully compliant so please approve her new work visa we won't break the rules". I'm still hoping it gets solved before she actually has to go home next week but that's a very unlikely outcome.
>>
>>87162295
>Y-you could disprove my random ass accusations
Yes. We could. You could also pull your colon out through your asshole. Please proceed to do so.
>>
every single catalog thread about a single holo EN devolves into shitting on that holo EN without exception
just never go into one of these threads, you'll never get anything of value
>>
>Be a part of a JP box event.
>Management in Japan notices you exist more.
>Get way more opportunities from said management.

>Be a part of a EN box event.
>Management in Japan doesn't notices it exist.
>Lose opportunities to an EN member who speaks and acts more Japanese then you.
>>
>>87162465
Shitting on antis for all the stupid shit they say is my passion though.
>>
Once I realized she was worse than FWMC when it comes to JP pandering and wanting to be JP, I lost all interest.
>>
>>87157287
half of EN lives in japan at this point
>>
HoloEN has been hardcore leaning into the JP stuff too much. That's fine. I'm getting left behind, and I think it's time to get out and look elsewhere anyway.
>>
>>87157915
Nice false flag, this siliconera article was written by a Californian, known HoloAn, Idol-shilling, tranny who is now jobless after being slandered online by the Japanese for having worked for Sweet Baby Inc.
>>
>>87162860
Anon you forgot to cap off your ad with "like phase connect" properly
>>
ITT ruffians try to apply their own loops and schizos to Bae and fail because brrats dont care about that shit
>>
>>87162906
Prove me wrong. No one has brought it up but she spent a grand total of three minutes with Ame on her way out. Good luck selling out tickets on the next concert in the English-speaking world.
>>
>>87162860
small corpo and indie scene is there for you bro...once you embrace it, it becomes a lot more rewarding than holo can ever be. sure, your oshi could up and graduate or her corpo implode at a moment's notice, but the time you spent will always be special.
https://x.com/acti_matatabi/status/1843613629322863074
>>
>>87162980
>Prove my random shizo babble wrong
Lol.
>Good luck selling out tickets on the next concert in the English-speaking world.
Yea it's not like tickets are sold out in less than a minute or anything. Did you get your notes mixed up and thought Bae was in Nijisanji or something?
>>
>>87162980
Anon... maybe she hated Ame. That doesn't affect the whole branch. And the next concert will sell out. They won't have to cancel a concert due to lack of sales. If you feel like you need to look elsewhere, please do. I've tried other vtubers outside of hololive and they were not for me.
>>
>>87162295
Just off the top of my head
>Birthday Live
>One complete album with 10 new songs + 3 already released
>DreamHack concert
>Multiple 3D Live appearances
>HoloPromise Musicals in December
>Whatever the fuck she is announcing 10 days from now
That is not counting the Holofes and EN concert which just overlap with too many girls
She is also unironically one of the few people left in EN that host collabs like Tea vs Coffee, Hololive vs Bugs, Baebi Marathon, and also the ones during February
Look, I'm not the other anon who's spending too much time repping the receipt, but if I can give you that much just right off the bat, then maybe you just chose to be posting in bad faith, which is common /here/ anyway
>>
>>87162406
I accept your concession. Bae is still a lazy bitch.
>>
>>87162355
They took over because they're panicking we don't know if ina visa expired months ago and she continued to work undocumented without knowing it was expired of it it expired recently. The fact ina booked 3 months of stay in Japan in advance so she can work on her rm projects that she now has to cancel says she notified them months ago and either they forgot to send a renewal request to jap embassy or they did submitted and it fell through the crack and ina became a victim of Japanese bureaucracy because she's korean.
>>
>>87157915
>Lacks basic reading comprehension
Are ESL niggers really this stupid? Go to bed street shitter
>>
>>87163077
>maybe she hated Ame
This is your attempt at defending that rat cunt, right?
>>
>>87162980
>Good luck selling out tickets on the next concert in the English-speaking world
Nice mask off retards, which one is it this time? Niji or Phase?
>>
>>87163159
Not really. I just think you're an idiot.
>>
>>87157287
Shes probably spending all her time with Irys at host clubs wasting money
>>
>>87163214
The hosts in those establishments? All me.
>>
>>87157144
The gangbang parties with investors have to put toll on her body.
Please underdtand.
>>
>>87157192
Phase is worse
>>
>>87163105
You forgot Mindcraft, an EN wide song collab
>>
>>87163171
On holoEN's own merits. Feel free to be short sighted and bury your head in the same. Ditched ENReco almost entirely. Ditched Ame. Ditched Mori after promising to join her event. JP GTARP though? Hosted by MifuckingComet? Break is over, participates for most of it. Biboo is planning to leave for Japan as well. The future is fucking dire for the so-called English branch.
>>
>>87163264
I know you are joking but the reality is anyone here would get laughed out there, the guys working there are profesional flirts. Meanwhile people here csn barely say hi to a women.
>>
>>87163376
>people here csn barely say hi to a women
hey, i can speak to them perfectly fine in transactional situations, tyvm
>>
>>87163362
Fauna and Nerissa
>>
>>87163406
I mean in actual flirty situationd, not saying hello to the cashier when you buy doritos.
>>
>>87163318
Like I said, I only listed things off the top of my head, of course there were more that I missed
>>
>>87163376
And those hosts all follow a diet and exercise regime to stay in shape. The average white samurai pretends Japanese women want some fat neckbeard who sits in front of his computer all day.
>>
>>87157144
and?
>>
>>87163500
i workout, i can run 10ks multiple times a week, doesn't help at all unless you got that rizz. doesn't help that im short, not a manlet, but nonetheless not the 6 foot chad every woman wants. :(
>>
>>87163500
Its actually funny how many dudes go to Japan and think women are tonna be all over them just because they are not Japanese. Like dude you have to talk to people
>>
>>87163362
So you're chopping off your dick and balls if the next EN concert sells out, yes or no? You bet your ass every anon in this thread WILL grudgepost you if you say yes, and if you say no then you already lack the fucking balls to do the deed anyway.
>>
>>87157144
Bit annoying finding out this late notice considering she was in the promotional art and she didn't really give a reason.
But It's not a huge deal.
>>
>>87163674
If it does sell out, it's certainly not because of the JP rat whore that's abandoned the EN audience. She's just a fucking leech along for the ride.
>>
>>87163214
>Irys stops streaming
>love you guys see ya next time
>ughhh fucking hate those otaku, tike to go drunkie with besties and end the night in a back alley with some host dude i meet that same night
>>
Aren't they right to pander to JPs? Considering how the EN market is in decline.
>>
>>87163138
>They took over because they're panicking
That's a bit presumptuous, but certainly a possibility. It seems to me to just be due caution given it's something you do need to be very careful with.
>ina became a victim of Japanese bureaucracy because she's korean.
Even setting the racism angle aside, immigration is notoriously fickle and Japan in particular is a slow, bureaucratic nightmare. If they made a small mistake in their application or something it would set them back months. If immigration decided to be particularly anal about a small detail it could delay things by months.

Government bureaucracy in general is like that. From personal experience:
>Fill in this form, attach the following papers signed by the relevant medical professionals
>->Sent the form and everything in order, exactly as requested
>1 month later: Whoops we changed things and now the form is slightly different, please go back to your doctor and get this new form signed
>1 month later: We noticed there was this thing in your application and we now need a different form from a different medical professional even though all this was already covered by the previous form we had you fill in, please go to this specific doctor and get his signature
>3 months later finally get to my appointment: "Yup, everything you filled in checks out, you don't need to do anything more and this was completely unnecessary, that'll be 300$ for this 10 minute appointment :^)"
And that's just part of it. All in all it took over half a year to get approved for a driver's licence
>>
>>87160371
I do
>>
>>87163718
Saying it this brazzenly when Bae is consistently in the upper half of merch sellers in the entire branch proving that her fans are paying customers, not to mention how she always has tons of fan representation at almost every holo event
Her fans don't care and know about her trajectory because she communicates
EN fans don't care and know she's working on projects
a shitskin like you is sure to seethe and pretend to be a holofan however
>>
>>87163554
Yeah that too. But rizz comes naturally if you stop being scared and also learn body language. So that you're more comfortable in the conversation. If woman seems more open to talk more freely then that's your op to rizz if she cold and tries to avoid certain topics or drama dumps you then abort because you'll be wasting your time.

Don't ever be a shoulder for any woman unless she's worth it or someone close to you. Everything else treat it as fair game.
>>
>>87163470
Indeed, just thought to add that because frankly that one is particularly impressive given how much else she was doing at the time. Was happy she took a long break in September but she still couldn't resist joining GTA the dumb workaholic rat.
>>
>>87161250
Try and not be a threadreader next time
>>
>>87162355
>which is also why Cover made a show of taking over her socials
A work visa is almost completely handled by the Japanese employer and would have little to do with the foreign employee. That is why "I really tried and I really fought for it" doesn't make any sense. Ina couldn't do anything for a government issue and management taking control of her work accounts wasn't needed when they could have posted an explanation. When they take over Hololive accounts there is usually more bad news later on. Haachama is the worst case example but there will be things getting delayed and/or canceled.
>>
>>87163718
Did you grow up with nobody teaching you how to answer a Yes or No question?
It's either Yes or No, not moving the goal post further and further because you realized you had the most retarded fucking take in this thread.
>>
>>87157359
Shes part of the "im totally Japanese too you guys" crowd because she is asian. Other JP holos keep her around as a joke (same as Irys) and Stars keep her around because she is easy if you are Japanese (same as Irys), she thinks she is gonna marry a Japanese guy not getting that they can tell she is not Japanese a mile away.
>>
>>87163909
>A work visa is almost completely handled by the Japanese employer and would have little to do with the foreign employee.
Wrong. She would need to give a specific list of activities she'd be involved with. Since you've already revealed your understanding of the situation is little more than internet hearsay I think we can end it there.
>>
>>87163924 (me)
>the most retarded fucking take in this thread
I was wrong, I apologize. Because this >>87163925 is the most retarded take in the thread so far
>>
>>87164023
In fairness when you made that first claim he hadn't posted that yet, so you're good.
>>
>>87164023
Not my fault Bae and Irys and essentially psrsonal clowns for the other JP girls and weekend fun for the Stars. They both think they are Japanese 100% because they can soeak the lenguage and are some sort of asian say what you want about Kronii or Ina but at least they know the deal and dont pretend they are accepted as Japanese.
>>
>>87157144
No wonder she’s not at a million subs yet
>>
In all fairness, this one isn't that fun
>>
>>87157144
Sounds based to me.
>>
>>87162295
>>87163118
Her stream hours in the last 12 months
https://litter.catbox.moe/axcy0x.png

PROJECTS FROM LAST 12 MONTHS

Music related
>Idol (Yoasobi) cover
>Crazy scary holy fantasy (Myth and Roid) cover
>ORIGINAL MV Bite Kamu Bite
>ORIGINAL MV Hide n' seek
>Mindcraft (Full branch cover)
>Sukichuno (Honeyworks) Cover
>ORIGINAL MV RxRxR
>Paku Paku Seibai (Honeyworks)
>Zodiac full album release (Not counting MV songs, + 7 total songs)
>ORIGINAL MV Colour
>ORIGINAL MV EIEN
>LOSLOSLOS! Cover
>Antares (Tokoyami Towa)
>Breaking Dimensions (HoloEN)
>Our Promise
>Promise Christmas medley
>Bling bang born (Ina + Bae)

Total count = 24

3D APPEARANCES
Bae
>Breaking Dimensions
>SOAR World tour in 5 different countries, 1 of which has already happened
>Tokoyami Towa 3D live
>Nanashi Mumei birthday live
>Koseki Bijou 3D showcase
>Iofi 3D live
>Watame 3D live
>Tokino Sora birthday live
>Hololive X Dreamhack concert 2024
>Calliope Mori birthday live
>Hololive 5th fes
>Polrock 2024 (Polka birthday live)
>Dreamcatcher (Hakos Baelz birthday live)
>Hololive productions year end countdown live
>Riot games one opening act
>Marine showa anniversary live

Total count = 16

Voice pack participations
hololive Halloween Voice Pack 2024 -with villains-
hololive English Rinkside Rivalry Voice Pack
hololive English Back to School Voice Pack
hololive English Secret Island Summer Prequel Voice Pack
hololive Academy Voice Pack ~Summer Camp Arc~【hololive English】
hololive Tanabata Date Voice Pack 2024
hololive June Bride Voice Pack 2024
hololive Mischievous Preschool Voice Pack
Hakos Baelz Birthday Celebration 2024
hololive Academy Voice Pack ~Entrance Arc~【hololive English】
hololive Island Voice Pack ~side hololive~
hololive Christmas Voice Pack 2023 ~Present For YU~
hololive Sports Festival Voice Pack

Total count = 13
Total Main channel appearances (Both EN and JP)

As for stream-related projects that required extraneous work for her like paperwork/rent or commissions

>Baebi Marathon
>Council baking offcollab
>Full metal alchemist karaoke
>Valentines date roleplay
>Khaos kitchen
>Baecademy
>a smol show
>Coffee vs Tea debate
>Preydator week

Hologra appearances, 3 major and 2 minor

As for upcoming stuff that is unannounced, she is involved in 2 more lives, first being the promise musical and the second being a project of her own

I wasn't super thorough about this as I skimmed to collect this data so there might be some stuff I missed but this should be enough to prove a point
>>
>>87164147
>they can soeak the lenguage
This is pure comedy.
>>
>>87163105
That's all cool, yet nothing out of ordinary for a holo. All of those are group projects, and as for the album, a dozen of holos recorded one without pretending to be killed in the process, like, hell, even Danchou has one.
And yet Bae is the only one who constantly bitches about being tired from doing her job, to the point where being tired is basically her whole personality. On twitter it's her complaining about being tired from practice, on stream it's her complaining that she's too tired for anything that happens on stream, even her fucking ENreco character's trait was being an old tired bitch.
Maybe she should just suck it up.
>>
>>87157401
That's the complete opposite of what she's doing. She's going down Marine's route of rarely streaming and focusing on work.
>>
>>87164227
I told you fucking faggots he's been spending way too much time on this receipt did I not?
Otsukare receiptanon
>>
>>87164227
I'd call you out for spoonfeeding but honestly, baesed.
>>
>>87164227
BASED
>>
>>87163760
Lol that sounds like a total drag man. That just reminded me of that witcher 3 bank side quest in a nutshell. Japan is beautiful but man they're have the biggest artists in the world. One thing I can say about Japan is that even the slumps are safer than you're average neighborhood so they take the w in that even if they're autistic.
>>
>>87164258
Ok now list what Gura has done
Or Kronii, or Mumei, or like 90% of the rest of holoen outside of Justice who is new.
For the record I don't even have a problem with Gura's output, just your hypocrisy
>>
>>87164364
Typo autists not artists.
>>
>>87164227
Based as fuck. I can guarantee you he's gonna find a way to downplay this somehow
>>
>>87164371
Watch out anon they're gonna hit you with the good old
>shitting on other girls
When they unneccessarily prompted up the comparison in multiple posts
>>
>>87158171
>Visa issues, why she can't use her holo accounts though I have no idea.
baby-chama... if you're in another country on a work visa, and the work visa expires, you can no longer work in said country. Doing anything related to hololive counts as "work". The real crime her is everyone on Cover''s dick for their great "communication" when in reality its entirely their fault she cant work. A work visa ending isn't sudden and unexpected, its fucking determined from when it starts.
>>
>>87164550
There is a chance that Nippon government fucked something up and Ina has gotten lost in the bureaucracy, but it's by far most likely that Cover fucked up.
>>
>>87164231
yeah, this board is fucked
>>
>>87157144
>>87157382
Fuwamoco and Bae clearly wanted to join JP but didn't make it, so they wormed their way in througn EN instead. Isn't there also a niji girl that did the same thing?
>>
I think every EN member should do 10+ Japanese only streams a year. I also think every JP member should do 10+ English only streams a year.
>>
>>87160583
also probably the best time for studio recordings though
>>
>>87164550
She 100% knew the time she got left on that visa, the obvious rrat here is her asking Cover to take care of its extension way beforehand, and Cover dropped the ball.
Hope their legal team is better than their management team.
>>
>>87164732
And I think you're fucking retarded
>>
>>87164371
The other girls aren't constantly pretending to die from overwork, so aren't really making any point with this.
>>
>>87164725
Yeah Meloco and Kotoka are more JP then EN. You can't blame them, since they get way better numbers that way.
>>
>>87164816
Faggot have you seen how many fucking homework tweets plus them talking about it on stream we've had in this month
That was without them entering the recording phase for the Musical Live.
>>
>>87164832
>You can't blame them
I can blame all 4(5) of them, because they took an EN spot to selfishly trick their way into the JP groups.
It's honestly disgusting that Cover and Niji let this happen, but in the end they are capitalist companies, so whatever brings in more money goes I guess.
>>
>>87157144
Me she just doesn't like the game? I mean 7 days to die has some shitty fucking performance
>>
>>87164371
>whatabout goomba
IDC. At least she isn't bitching about it. Even depression incarnate Kronii accepts that work is work.
And that's before we list actual workaholic holos like Koyo, Miko, Riri, Towa, Calli, Kiara...
>>
>>87164913
That's just because Kronii always let's her work pile up right until the deadline instead of doing it piece by piece when she is free.
You know why she can do this? Because they clearly have generous deadlines and don't get pressured much until management finds out they are lazy bitches.
>>
>>87157144
HOLY FUCKING BASED
>>
>>87164965
Kronii has been bitching about homework for the last 2 weeks. Where have you been?
>>
>>87164965
t. Fat guy who hasn't seen his dick in 10 years
>>
>>87164007
>She would need to give a specific list of activities she'd be involved with.
Which is given to Ina by Hololive staff that should know exactly what she was doing for her work visa. Cover has never had this situation happen with any foreign talent in 5 years were they had to take over their work accounts because of logistical reasons. Seems fishy that management only made this mistake with Ina.
>>
>>87164965
absolutely retard
>>
>>87165234
Give a rrat for why cover would do this intentionally or accept that every mistake has to happen for the first time once even if it takes 5 years.
>>
>>87165234
Hm I wonder if there is anything about Ina that some old Japanese salaryman might not like to make him "forget" to renew her stay in his country
>>
File: Spoiler Image (34 KB, 474x474)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>87165460
I think we know who really pulled the strings on this one
>>
>>87165234
>>87165460
she has a collaboration with amiami and she's also a member of the world tour, so i dont think they might wanna screw her up intentionally for now
>>
>>87164965
>Towa
Who is currently on her month long break for her physical and mental health
>Kiara
Had a month long break earlier in the year
Had multiple vacations to disconnect from work
>Ririka
Workaholic, maybe? Considering she actually lost viewers after ReGLOSS 3D, maybe being a workaholic but a dumb one gonna do you more harm than good
>>
>>87157287
>>87158062
are you people for real? she's been living in japan for quite a while now jesus christ
>>
>>87165767
>Who is currently on her month long break for her physical and mental health
she's literally streaming SF6 right now?
>>
>>87157667
what does that have to do with anything? Mori has lived in japan since before even joining hololive and the twins live there too and have joined. The event is hard on the EU holos not the japan holos
>>
>>87164227
RAT KING
>>
>>87165767
>a workaholic but a dumb one
You literally described Bae, she's just dumber
>>
>>87157144
Good, I don't like her. She's the proto GG. Loud and obnoxious zoomer.
>>
>>87164227
Baesed.
She's one of the best.
>>
>>87165864
>he thinks people in those shit threads watch streams
I can't even pity you. They're basically bots fueled by rrats, barely registering on the humanity scale.
>>
>>87165530
I'm rather ootl on this one, why does Ayame supposedly hate Ina?
>>
File: Ayame_KR1.png (472 KB, 582x817)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>87166926
Ayame is a descendant of imperial JP's royal family.
It was just a shitpost that managed to latch on since forever, anon
>>
>>87167085
I understood it's just for laughs, just wondering what it was about, cheers anon.
>>
>>87163684
Dance/studio work is all during daytime. Unless the event takes place at Japan evenings, she won't be able to participate.
>>
>>87164227
My dude brought the receipts.
>>
>>87167490
I'm not getting hung up on this or anything, but why didn't she know until such last minute? I feel like that studio stuff should be planned pretty well in advance
Is cover to blame?
>>
>>87157883
>Then why is Fuwamoco hitting 1 milly before she does even though she's been there for 3 times as long? Maybe she should have actually worked harder and not be a failure kek.
Hard work, for all the benefits it might bring, doesn't always make one more entertaining or popular
>>
>>87167594
Anon, in all likelihood she isn't streaming because she's spending time with the other person who couldn't join, who is currently going through a rather rough time.
>>
File: poster.png (2.28 MB, 941x1361)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>87167594
Because the announcement also set it as "or 4am PDT" (8pm JST) when Mori announced it.
>>
>>87157144
Based 7DTD is actual fucking trash perhaps they should pick a less dogshit box game instead of emulating the JP fad
>>
>>87157144
She really is a rat lol
>>
>>87167641
Ina is going home, she can't spend time with her outside DMs like she and the others were doing. Most likely it's the same thing that happened with ENreco, all her recordings and people she works with are only available at those hours
>>87167490
They baited her saying that there was gonna be people playing at JP hours, but in the end no one wants to play at that hour even if Mori, Kiara and Raora were supposedly planning to play at that time, I guess they just wanna play with the rest
>>
>>87157144
>Bae skips anything non JP
>Mumei continues to not stream
>Irys doesnt care
It's incredibly fitting their musical name is Broken Promises.
>>
>>87168023
yes again here >>87167742
>>
>>87165692
>she has a collaboration with amiami and she's also a member of the world tour, so i dont think they might wanna screw her up intentionally for now
Maybe, but considering that Hololive wouldn't compromise with either Aqua or Ame it seems fishy how they forgot to renew a work visa for Ina. That is similar to when management "accidentally" made Coco antis into her chat mods.
>>
>>87157144
It's almost like she moved to japan for a reason
>>
>>87168512
my rrat is that immigration fucked up and they can't really blame the japanese government, so cover is taking the blame
>>
>>87160077
The Japanese government is retarded since Abe left us
>>
>>87168023
>Ina is going home
In a week, by which point that whole event is over.
>she can't spend time with her outside DMs like she and the others were doing
Ina's last stream was literally an offcollab with Bae. I find it extremely difficult to imagine they aren't spending some of this time together, given that they're clearly good friends and this is a very difficult time for Ina.
>>
>>87168202
Almost as if Promise is the busiest EN gen right now. They can send Fauna and Kronii as representatives and that should be good enough, no reason to kill their algorithm and / or work for nothing
>>
>>87167641
Wah wah. They’re not psychiatrists or firefighters, they’re entertainers simultaneously hiding behind pity to excuse taking days off and using it as a bludgeon against criticism.
>>
>>87169643
>this is a very difficult time for Ina.
Look, anon, NTA and I agree with what you said, but let's not blow it out of proportion.
It's definitely frustrating for Ina since it'd affect her schedule, but that's about it. It's not like she is detained, hospitalized or some of her loved one passed away. I wouldn't call being effectively a tourist in JP "a very difficult time"
>>
>>87168961
It's possibly a bit worse given that she was streaming just this week and now she suddenly has to stop. If they knew in advance a deadline was coming up (Ina said she fought hard) then it's at least a bit unusual they booked a flight like a week after her visa expires (not entirely unreasonable though, sometimes you hope it still works out with a bit more time)

All in all it seems to me they actually just rescinded her work visa for some reason or another, which could again have any number of stupid and or perfectly reasonable causes. One possible, silly rrat there would be that Ina committed some crime and got her visa cancelled, which can be something as silly as jaywalking or shoplifting (even by accident), and Cover is taking the blame because it looks better than "Ina committed a crime and is being deported"
>>
>>87169644
I wish I was as busy as Promise is. I’d call it a vacation.
>>
>>87170004
Do you have to deal with work until 5-6AM frequently, anon?
>>
>>87169784
>Months of planning and preparation down the shitter
>"It's not like she's detained or hospitalized or something!"
Fuck off, you need to be at least 18 to post here faggot.
>>
>>87169717
>Bae is totally lazy bro!
>>87164227
>>
>>87165864
I don't watch Bae, she got my attention recently purely because of her fantastic cover with Ina some days ago.
>>
>>87170112
That's just freaking one week of activity and it's not like she absolutely can't work in this one week either (just can't do it publicly). You are being a dramafag if you think being stuck in a hotel for a week is something that dramatically impactful.
I doubt there will be any lasting damage on Ina or her career, be it as Ina or the roommate
While I'm at it, if you think she spent months planning for this collab or any other planned streams / activity within this one week, you are a retard. It's frustrating, but not to that level of mentally breaking event.
>>
You faggots would complain if she was there anyways. Nobody here watches her so shouldn't this be a good thing??
>>
>>87170384
>It's just one week of activity
Stop talking. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about and acting as though you understand matters is utterly revolting. Knock it off.
>>
>>87170503
Sisters can't resist attacking Hololive or Holo members, thinking that might somehow drag Holo down
>>
>>87170581
>ou have no fucking idea what you're talking about and acting as though you understand matters is utterly revolting. Knock it off.
Good to know you are just a dramafag trying to blow things out of proportion, then. Should've said it at the start
You probably thought Moom was going through "a very difficult time" when she failed her college course / civ duty, too (which was way more impactful than this, mind you). Sisters nowadays...
>>
>>87170701
>It's just one week
Anon, you already exposed yourself as a fucking retard. Stop this disgusting babble.
>>
>>87163018
Wrong.
>>
>>87164227
Anybody who hates Bae here to try and explain why this doesn't count/why she is still lazy? Any takers?
>>
>>87170762
>Stuck in JP for a week
>Will be fly back home afterwards
>Will be back in JP soon after that when her visa is ready again too
>According to Bae, has been joking and sending her memes on Discord
>Not just one week of activity
Ogey, dramafag. Ina sure is going through a very hard time and crying and being super depressed now. Happy?
But this is enough, I'm not going to entertain retard any longer. Keep spreading that "Ina is going through very difficult time" rrat
>>
>>87170925
>It's just a week
>Ina was lying you see
Lol. Try harder faggot.
>>
>>87157144
why can't these girls (who were hired to be in the en branch of Hololive) just do English streams!?!?
that all im asking for at this point it's not rocket science kek
>>
>>87165767
>Had a month long break earlier in the year
The dumbass exposes himself. She just said it was a break so she could move in secret and revealed it later on. The fact that you don’t even know this is crazy.
>>
>>87164965
Kronii has been complaining you fucking retard
>>
>>87163362
>>87163760
>>87171093
This is just a consequence of JP management. Foreigners are second class citizens to be ignored even at the detriment of good sense and profit. Being very successful like HoloEN is doesn't change it, and in fact might make it worse as the 1cm dicklet japs get resentful of the dirty gaijin hogging the attention.

The only way to overcome this is to be in Japan yourself, so when you need something, you can physically get in their face and force them to stop ignoring you. This eventually hurts the foreign branch as its top talent has to centralize in Japan to get anything done, ignoring the very same foreign market they were supposed to be serving.

This is a pattern of conduct that's hurt everything from car manufacturers to electronics giants, so the idea that a vtuber company of all things wouldn't be affected is laughable.
>>
>>87162877
t. Things that never happen.
>>
>>87168961
If her work visa expired Ina would have left Japan yesterday. Instead she is leaving next week and that doesn't make sense unless there is more bad news that will be announced later.

>>87170384
>That's just freaking one week of activity
Do you really think she can immediately return to Japan to continue her 3D recordings?
>>
>Not even day 2 yet
>Ina out
>Bae out
>FWMC out
>Shiori out after tonight
Maybe the event is just trash
>>
>>87171637
It's been becoming a pattern for a long time, but only became more obvious over the last year or so. EN will never improve as a branch solely because Cover doesn't want that, they will be mismanaged to hell and back till the ones willing to move to Japan will do so, becoming semi-JP in the process, and the rest will just leave over time seeing there is no point. Things like that make me dissociate from Hololive as a thing, I'm only around for my oshi till shit hits the fan.
>>
>>87169943
Ina was already planning to go home near the end of October.
https://youtu.be/4IZuK021HI0?t=550
>>
>>87172137
The event should have split into 2 groups in 2 timeslots to accommodate everyone from the very start, instead of the proposed 2 possible timeslots that is doa.
>>
>>87157490
Isn't Ina hiding in her house right now?
>>
File: 1728584346316.png (78 KB, 1487x433)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>87160629
Ironic post when FWMC are dipping too.
I don't know why people care so much about anyone joining this shitty event in the first place. Anyone should be free to not join as they please.
>>
>>87172137
Ina's case asides, the event not that bad, but the timing is unfortunate. It's just too close to the two big Holo(EN) collabs just now (ENreco and GTA). Some ENs are tired from big collabs and want to spend more time with their fans or on their personal projects.
Although to be fair for Mori, we don't know their schedule. Maybe this is the best period she could find and ENs will be even more busy later
>>
>>87171637
>ignoring the very same foreign market they were supposed to be serving.
Working in Japan doesn't mean ignoring EN market, though?
>>87171093
Which language do you think Bae mainly speaks in her streams, anon?
>>
>>87173429
People shockingly want Hololive EN to be Hololive EN. They don't want failures who couldn't get into JP to use EN as their springboard.
>>
>>87172095
>If her work visa expired Ina would have left Japan yesterday. Instead she is leaving next week and that doesn't make sense unless there is more bad news that will be announced later.
Have you considered that, perhaps, she still has things to work on in JP? She can still attend business meetings, draw, or join dance lesson on tourist pass. It's not like she is staying there illegally right now
>>
>>87173744
>Which language do you think Bae mainly speaks in her streams, anon?
lets compare how much english she speaks in an average stream right now compared to debut. or lets compare how much english she spoke in her 3D debut.
>>
>>87157144
Ohh gee darn. Less Bae. How ever will I cope?
>>
>>87174116
But HololiveEN can still be HololiveEN without joining Mori's event. I enjoyed the first day, but I'm not going to complain if the girls want to do something else instead as long as they still mainly stream EN contents.
>>
Even Biboo admits she might skip a couple days as a rest break

This event is far more casual than ENreco
>>
>>87174116
People don't stop being HoloEN just because they didn't join a jank 7DTD server.
Plenty of JPs skip big JP servers all the time
>>
>>87174276
You go ahead and do that, then. As for me, I'm fine as long as their streams are in EN timeslots and they mainly speak English in their streams. I won't complain if 15% of Bae's stream is now in Japanese instead of 5% (arbitrarily picked numbers)
>>
>>87171988
>t. Things that never happen
Literally just one google search for Kazuma Hashimoto verifies all of that. Twitter, Linkdin, Polygon etc. Do your reps
>>
They could've done a gta zombie server instead they chose that garbage ass game.
>>
i mean i get that schizos and catalogfags dont watch streams but she pretty much gave the reason why she's missing this during the anniversary, surprised any of promise are in for the 7dtd event
>>
>>87174959
Fauna caught up with pretty much all her homework during Ame week, and Kronii just suffered through her stuff, so they have time to spare.
>>
They need to cool it with the big collabs for a while. The girls are not going to want to do Enreco 2 at this rate.
>>
>>87175280
I don't mind the big collabs but please do them at a time where I can enjoy them, 3 AM is not okay.
>>
>>87167490
If Ina of all people managed to stream HoloGTA with a borrowed PC from server opening till it closed 6-7 hours later the entire week , only missing one day because of rain fever , same with ENreco , Bae and anyone who is absent 80% of the events has no excuse
>>
>>87177506
there excuse is that they prefer jp and jp event now
simple as
>>
>>87177506
She didn't
Next
>>
>>87157144
Good
>>
>>87177506
>because of rain fever
Is that the thing japs get in anime schools?
>>
>>87161734
Tf you expect her to do with Ina's visa issues?? The only thing she can do at best is hang out with her as friends. And that really doesn't take a lot of time.
>>
>>87157144
Everyone in Hololive deserved their place
>>
>>87177506
No offense to Ina, but Bae had & has a lot more projects than she does and likely need a lot more time for preparations, ref >>87164227. Hololive members just have different workloads and schedules.
Not to mention that Ina streamed 6 days of GTA; Bae did 5. That was only a day off.
>>
>>87163314
0 graduations
>>
>>87182814
looking through the thread, some people (or is it just one guy?) just seem to think that Ina's visa incident is some sort of catastrophic event that she needs a lot of supports to go through
>>
>>87174186
Hololive damage control means that management often spreads out bad news and "I really fought for it" sounds like more than a 1 week break.
>>
>>87175280
Enreco 2 will be in like 6 months.
>>
>>87183215
Ina herself said she would be talking more about this incident when she is back home sometimes next week
>>
>>87157144
She spoke chinese one time and I never watched her again
>>
>>87157144
Why is this a bad thing? She's always been JP focused.
>>
>>87157144
Holostars is the future of Cover
>>
>>87168774
yeah, for the men
>>
>>87164227
damn, good job on those receipts.
>>
>>87164227
Respect.
>>
bae said in her debut that she was a theater kid who had never played a video game. so nothing has changed.
>>
>>87184262
The same reason a girl band like Spice Girls have never had the world wide success of boy bands like New Kids on the Block, Men are better entertainers, simple as
>>
>>87184262
Males vtubers in corp will never be successful. You wanna know the difference between fleshies like xqc and holostars is that the xqc of the world aren't hindered by game perms or corp rules of etiquette they have to follow. So when an indie male vtuber becomes a corp vtuber they essentially nerfing their content.
>>
>>87161136
Kiara just whines about shit so I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this post
>>
>>87186263
>Active from: 1994
>Active from: 1984
Are you 50?
>>
>>87186013
She's right and not lying
During the jump king arc calli asked her what was her favorite game then she took like 15 seconds to answer with the generic super Mario response.
>>
>>87157401
Are you completely fucking retarded? That's the exact opposite of what she is doing.
>>
half of this thread needs to return to their position at the palm oil factory asap or else their family doesnt get to eat
>>
Just transfer to JP and give us Haachama instead
>>
>>87157144
Sounds BASED, fuck ENsharts.
>>
>>87163925
I can see Bae >>87157144
Be careful with this one, Baefags are the most vitriolic fanbase out there when you insult their cocksleeve.
>>
>>87164227
I can see why she cried during that one minecraft stream.
>>
File: IMG_4224.jpg (113 KB, 967x1024)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>87161136
This confirms my own opinions about Bae so I choose to believe it is true and that everyone else is coping.
>>
>>87157144
>Goes to Japan
>Cover works her to the bone
Classic Japan
>>
>>87187914
cope
>>
>>87157144
she's taking too much dick to stream. gotta keep that asian boyfriend happy. bae is a trophy wife
>>
>>87157144
Good, she missed out on cringe.
>>
>>87163742
You pander to whos watching, not who you don't have.
>>
>>87157883
>using FWMC to shit on other holos
kill yourself, you falseflagging retard.
Ibet you're the same schizo who shits up /baubau/
>>
>>87160146
i'm amazed that the stupid divide by 2 shitpost made it out of the numbers thread, you must be a special kind of retard
>>
>>87164258
I love how you got kekked 2 posts ago >>87164227
>>
>>87162980
>she spent a grand total of three minutes with Ame on her way out
Not an ratfag, but how that is bad ame was a lazy whore in the last 2 years
>>
>>87157192
its unironically all starting to fall apart, covid boost is fully gone
>>
>>87157192
Where's that sister who prayed for the fall, because its finally happening.
>>
>>87157144
baesed
>>
>>87157144
Actually I would honestly love if my oshi would just throw these large collabs in the gutter and focus on quality 1on1 or small group collabs
Sadly women as social creatures suffer from severe FOMO and we will have to tolerate the huge collabslop
>>
>>87157144
That's unacceptable for the leader of promise, isn't it?
>>
File: what the fuck man.jpg (191 KB, 837x670)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
I'm tired of all these gay ass events and multiplayer games anyways.
>Minecraft
>GTA
>7DTD
Fuck off, play a single player game.
>>
>>87164978
>Blaming the victim
>Throwing talents under the bus for the sake of management
This is nijification. They see talents as disposable these days, not incompetent management
>>
>>87193922
You're not supposed to point that out, ESPECIALLY to the Kronies, the fanbase that buillied and harassed the hell out of their streamer to groom her into the perfect feminized being.
I don't think they're quite as bad as the sisters yet, but they need to be careful not to slip any further down that slope.
>>
>>87193640
I'd take a gta zombie rp server over this bullshit they're playing
>>
File: 1724225561605978.png (328 KB, 585x564)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>87157144
>>87157192
>>
I wish Gigi had joined Council as Bae. Things would have been better.
>>
>>87197447
The real alternate timeline is Dokibird getting into Council instead of Sana, but getting Bae's model.
>>
>>87198005
She would've just gotten shat on for male collabs like Kronii, except far worse.
>>
>>87198355
If there's someone who could actually thread the needle with GFE and homo collabs, it's Dokibird.
There's a reason she's a once in a generational talent.
>>
>>87188496
watch streams
>>
>>87193922
Cover shills and unicorns are both teaming up to run damage control for Hololive even when management is a garbage fire. Ame left to be an indie vtuber, Gura is so furious she won't even shill her anniversary merch, and for some reason management "forgot" to extend the work visa for Ina. Corpo bootlickers are having to work overtime.
>>
>>87198436
I wish, but realistically she'd just end up like Bae and have a dedicated audience and dedicated anties, or like Ame and get burnt out from all the expectations, perms, and idol stuff.
>>
Everyone knows dance girls are riding the dick carousel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.