[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Skeevy Dogs Edition
Previous Thread >>87168274

>Upcoming Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpPDxXuCAzI
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXO0rnPggDo

>1st orisong BORN TO BE "BAU"DOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThUfmKQgaY

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>3D Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiU63uqC9U
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1842848905421324489

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/fuwawaabyssgard (Fuwawa)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/mococoabyssgard (Mococo)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list, VTL team info)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
File: Pledge of Loyalty.png (2.46 MB, 1920x1080)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>M: Please don't get merch because you feel pressured or anything like that. DON'T do anything that you don't want to. We really mean it, okay?
>F: So you know, maybe you're like, "Oh, well, you know, maybe if I make a clip maybe more people will discover FUWAMOCO from there!" - it's true, but maybe you REALLY don't like video editing... Maybe don't that.
>M: However you want to, okay?
>F: You know, oshikatsu's supposed to be fun! You know, just tweeting, being loud -
>M: Being HERE with us!
>F: Yeah!
>M: That's all - that's MORE that we can ask for!
>F: Yeah, being like, "Ah! My best friend, you know, I REALLY like these vtubers called FUWAMOCO!". You know, those kinds of things, you know...
>M: So, please, don't feel like, "Oh, THIS Ruffian is doing all this and I'M not doing ANYTHING"...
>F: No. You know, oshikatsu is fun for everybody and ANYBODY!
>M: You should never feel like that, okay? So PLEASE don't compare yourselves to somebody else, okay?
>F: We just want you to have fun. You shouldn't feel pressure.
>M: We don't want you to disappear because of something, you know...
>F: Yeah, so, you know... if your smile's in trouble...
>*Both shake their heads*
>M: Just don't worry, we just want you to be here with us.
>F: Yeah, we wanna protect your smile and have fun together, Ruffians!
>M: You got it? It's not work! It should be FUN! We understand that you compare yourselves to others and stuff like that... SO THAT'S WHY WE SAY "DON'T"! We get it, you know? Because we felt it too before, okay? *reads chat message* You wish you could superchat more? IT'S OKAY! DON'T WORRY! We want you to have fun.
>F: And you know, it's the little things that count, too, you know. So, just sending a tweet like, "BAU BAU!" - that helps, you know?
>M: Yeah! Do what you can!
>F: "I'm on break right now, you know! I had a real delicious sandwich! FUWAMOCO, I had a delicious sandwich!" ... You know, it makes us happy to know that you're thinking about us cause sometimes, you know, we get a little bit lonely. Like, "are the Ruffians thinking about us...?"
>M: Please don't worry, okay? *reads chat message* You can't write well? It's OKAY! Don't worry about it!
>F: But it makes us really happy to know you're thinking about ways you can help us, Ruffians...
>M: We don't want you to get sad and be like, "I can't enjoy FUWAMOCO anymore because I compare myself to other Ruffians", okay?
>>
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>Kill yourself
>>
File: weeb.jpg (6 KB, 267x189)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I will enjoy all fwmc streams, in all languages , because I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM OF RUFFIAN, I AM HIM!!!!
>>
https://streamable.com/s0r0wi
anti repellent
>>
The endurance/celebration stream will be in the evening for PST.
>>
>>87179713
a moment of silence for all the homos that were lost
>>
>>87179501
why they need toys when both of them have fully functional clams to smash
>>
>>87175542
>>87175154
These are the EN members not joining and their reasons:
Gura - Evacuated because home is under 6 ft of water. Wouldn't have joined anyway because she's a massive flake and doesn't care about hololive anymore.
Ina - Visa trouble made her have to leave Japan early and cancel. Essentially Cover's fault and not hers.
IRyS - "Social battery" is drained. The real reason is because she never cared sbout EN.
Mumei - No explanation. Burnt out or something.
Bae - No explanation. She'll probably say the same "social battery" bullshit, even though she's an extrovert and just got back from a month long vacation. The real reason is because she only cares sbout JP collabs now.
Nerissa - "Social battery" is drained and wants to do homework instead. Real reason is because she doesn't like large collabs.
ERB - She doesn't care about hololive and only cares about holostars.

FUWAMOCO have no excuse. They aren't burnt out. They enjoy large collabs. They don't have homework because they scheduled these days in advance. They simply dropped it in order to do JP collabs and prepare for their million sub milestone stream, which shouldn't even need this much preparation in the first place. The others in hololive EN are just very low priority for them.
>>
File: 1710716131853296.jpg (262 KB, 1447x1020)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
I'm still over the moon with how much we won. Not only are we getting a cool 3D collab but they'll really finally do ASMR thanks to learning from Patra and her getting them past the nervousness.
>>
>>87179331
well I wish you well. The less menhera Ruffians the better and the clippers and likeschizos are some of the worst.
>>
>>87179857
No one gives a fuck, we didn't need a third multi-week group collab anyway
>>
>>87179857
No one cares, 7DTD is mediocre. The other two events were fun, this one is lame and way too long for the game it is.
>>
File: 1728565167782459.webm (2.37 MB, 1280x720)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB WEBM
>FWW: can anyone guess what we will do during the 3D collab?
>Patra: Those that know me, well...
>Patra: I don't think I'm known for wrestling
There is definitely going to be a ASMR segment. ASMR chads we are so back.
>>
I am honestly glad that they won’t play 7 days to die. Hope that the endurance karaoke has some good songs.
>>
>>87180075
JST timeslot and in Japanese only BTW
>>
>>87179578
BAUSED I still have never read that other guy's wall
>>
>>87180109
Sneed
>>
>>87180109
At this point I really don't give a shit anymore. I just want them to do asmr. Besides all the asmr I listen to is in Japanese anyway.
>>
File: 1725244104371453.gif (3.18 MB, 302x296)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB GIF
>>87180104
I was dreading a bit how packed this week would be, so I'm glad for this breather so I can play refantazio.
>>
>>87180213
It's been confirmed to be at JST just like their birthday live will be and after this collab do you really believe it will be in English?
>>
>>87179507
BAU BAU
>>
How will they react when the first prominent ruffian visits the fireflies? Will they even care?
>>
So no Zico Soccer in the end, uh? what a fucking letdown.
>>
>>87180431
Did they care about the wall?
>>
>>87179857
Hey I'll play the retard game with you
Describing ~1/3 of EN as "not caring about Hololive" or so lazy/introverted they would rather not collab or stream might be why they look for JP collabs instead
>>
>>87180431
>How will they react
Poorly.
Gosh, even I'd be sad if one of you fluffers perished.
>>
>>87180431
I'm getting close to ending it all so you might find out soon. Lemme know on the other side bau bau
>>
>>87180431
if it was a borderline anti or menhera one, then they will be relieved.
>>
>>87180578
That's all the prominent ones.
>>
>>87180431
Considering they didn't even care when the wall or itta left I doubt any ruffian matters at all to them. Maybe a traveler would make them a little sad but even that doesn't seem to be the case. They have bigger things to worry about instead of meaningless individual fans that come and go
>>
File: 1722263300032571.png (181 KB, 444x456)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>87180075
I'm watching the vod right now. Kek there has been 2 asmr questions asked and that laughing fox guy has replied in chat multiple times asking for english asmr. He's for sure one of the asmr schizos /here/.
>>
File: file.png (184 KB, 2477x1128)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
If they did the endurance from their normal time slot today, they could definitely hit 1M before FWMCM, but announcing that with less than 5 hours to the start of the stream seems like a short period of time. If they hold off until tomorrow's normal time slot, they may hit 1M before they even start.
>>
File: file.png (688 KB, 800x497)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
>>87180669
why did he do it bros...
>>
>>87180134
>spoiler
No need to if you were there live
>>
>>87180738
Message him and ask.
>>
>>87180738
Saddest part is they'd be happier than ever if he comes back even after he insulted them about as badly as anyone could
>>
>>87180738
Why the fuck is his oshi a chink from a disbanded Hololive branch?
>>
>>87180431
I'll probably be the first, I keep fucking myself at work, just this year I got chemicals in my eyes and couldn't see for a day, broke a finger and now burned myself welding. I hate being retarded.
>>
>>87180506
That'd be a good argument if it weren't for the fact that 2/3 of EN is still 10 other people who do care. 11 counting Ina, who again, had to cancel due to no fault of her own.
>>
>>87180949
why are they letting a retard weld
>>
>>87180983
Non retards don't want manual labor jobs
>>
>>87180702
They're about to tick over to 996k when they were at 994k 12 hours ago. The endurance stream is going to happen before tomorrow morning. No idea why they think they have over a day to prepare.
>>
>>87179363
Let's make a deal.
They get a sololive in:
4 years, you admit you're wrong and have to buy 50 tickets for others
3 years, you do the above and admit you're wrong with a soundpost/video, and also spend your life savings on supas+merch and shill them forever.
2 years, you do all the above and also issue a formal apology for ever doubting them on social media
1 year, you do all the above and then off yourself on livestream as repentance. I'll admit this is the least likely timeframe, but that's also why it's the most drastic.
Deal?
>>
>>87181088
They may not need over a day to prepare, just tonight's stream, the next is also tentatively cancelled in case they need that slot to do the endurance. FWMC Morning becoming an endurance stream instead they don't need to give that much notice, they can let people know a few hours before. Remember they had plans with Raora for today, it's not just a cancelled stream.
>>
>>87179913
My least favorite part of him and most paypuppies is the boring ass superchats. Like the one sent during the Patra collab was full of nothing but empty praise. Do they like hearing their name that much they spend $50 every fucking stream? Go buy a whore or better yet just fuck off
>>
>>87180669
>Considering they didn't even care when the wall or itta left I doubt any ruffian matters at all to them
What the fuck do you want them to do to prove that they care?
Suddenly bring up during a stream "Hey Ruffians, have you noticed that the wall hasn't been showing up lately? Do you know anything about what happened to them?" ?
>>
Next week
https://youtu.be/2VpvV_7xvgM?si=8rZt22xEjwEQzJg1
>>
>>87181165
>Remember they had plans with Raora for today
Anon i doubt they even remember that. They couldn't care less about most of EN
>>
>>87181254
God yes, thank the LORD IN THE HEAVENS ABOVE for Patra. If it wasn't for her we could probably go another 5 years without them really doing any actual ASMR for us cause they'd always be too nervous and hesitant
>>
>>87181230
NTA but even when the pillar superchatted during their 3D they didn't mention that he'd been gone for months. They clearly don't give a fuck about anyone and rightfully so because they're all menhera faggots
>>
Why do they even have to have their one million celebration stream the exact moment they reach 1 million? No one else does that. Some do an endurance to be there with their fans when it happens, but most 1 million celebration streams happen a week or more later.
No one would be upset if they did the celebration stream next week.
>>
>>87181355
>please don't oshihen ok anal
>>
>>87181300
I wish, the EN fanbase is a blight. Unfortunately, both they and me are stuck with you.
>>
>>87181355
>when the pillar superchatted during their 3D they didn't mention that he'd been gone for months
The last time they got a SC from someone they hadn't seen in months and brought it up it was someone throwing a schizo rambling at them, so no wonder they would stop caring about people leaving if that's what they'll bring back
>>
>>87181415
He is probably the only one they care about out of guilt because he personally paid for their entire move himself
>>
>>87181381
Watch streams, for the love of God.
>>
>>87181165
>FWMC Morning becoming an endurance stream instead they don't need to give that much notice
FWMC Morning is already at midnight for them...
>>
did myoto end up killing himself on his birthday or has he been seen since?
>>
>>87180877
>even after he insulted them about as badly as anyone could
I don't remember him insulting them though
>>
They just mistimed their stuff to be honest.

They could have easily done a final 5k to 1m endurance and they'd be there after just 2 hours of singing if even.
With them wanting to do fwmc morning first they'll be too close afterwards, then it won't even be an endurance but just a hop on and get it 30 mins later.
>>
>>87181415
one spammed low effort memes on twitter, sometimes with jokes they hated
the other sent them $40k
I wonder why there's a difference
>>
>>87181527
I think he's still been around. You can't get rid of these fags that easy unfortunately.
>>
>>87181415
i'm oshihenning to patra
>>
>>87180968
By your own admission you think they've been preparing for this for months(probably true).
So-- why is it an issue to cancel a couple appearances in a week long collab which already has almost a dozen other people so they can make sure they have time for an endurance stream?
They specified numerous times they want to hit 1 mil on stream. Being only 4-5k away and still riding a bit of a boost from GTA they're bound to hit it within the next 48 hours if they do an endurance at virtually any point.
It's more important to them to hit 1 mil with the Ruffians and yet you fags are here complaining that they aren't playing some survival horror crafting slop.
Fuck off, fake fan.
>>
>>87181557
implying they can't be trusted to have seen it despite everything proving they did up to and including them giving it a like. the passive aggressive subtweeting bitching about them changing for starts. Coming from a supposed long time fan that hurts a lot
>>
>Kaela has been playing the TCG Sim for 8 hours
Man, they'd have an easy fucking time doing an endurance stream to 1 Million if Fuwawa just lets Mococo sit down and play that by herself.
>>
>>87181620
>>87181527
I think there's a small but definitely real possibility myoto is a social experiment
>>
>>87181583
>They could have easily done a final 5k to 1m endurance
Starting when?
>>
>>87181734
Two steps ahead
>>
>>87181671
>the passive aggressive subtweeting bitching about them changing for starts
I guess I wasn't obsessing over men enough to catch this when it happened
>>
>>87181734
I think it has to be, same with laughing fox and Raul. They are too unbelievable to be real people
>>
>>87181583
They did this too during the new years Mario Kart collab. And with them being so close to 1 million they are going to get really close during FWMC Morning.
>>
>>87181671
To be fair, they did change if all you know is their work at GGN, they weren't idols there, but that change was clear as day since debut. The fact that EN is lacking this kind of pro gachikoi healing chuuba made it so undesirables who don't care about idols stuck around, but they were open about their aspirations in Hololive. You don't say you want a sololive on your debut stream if you're not willing to grind to death in trying to get it. But people pretend to not know this to tell them there's no rush, to slow down, and what they actually mean is "I don't care about the sololive, come pay attention to me."
>>
>>87181835
Those two seem genuine considering the time scale. Myoto was redlining it from the very start.
>>
>>87181835
the other two seem actually mentally unwell. Myoto came in randomly spamming pinks meaning he knew it was the threshold and say a ton of crazy shit that a supposed new fan wouldn't say. And then the fucking 10 pink spam is just an absolute joke. It has to be some paypig bored on an alt
>>
>>87181948
True but that's just how it is if you're into grooming 2views. If they make it big you cut your loss and move on to a new girl or two. Not sure why people like atm deluded themselves otherwise
>>
I love how DeepL translates that as you "flirting" with Patra lol

Not that it's wrong, you even sniffed each other after all! Like I said in the comment I left in the video, I did miss a big chunk of it at the start due to family related issues, but I did my best!

BAU BAU
>>
>>87181583
fwmc morning will be the endurance stream
you're not allowed to go to work until they hit the 1 million
>>
>>87182332
You don't need to say it here too Raul. wW don't give a shit.
>>
>>87181948
>to tell them there's no rush, to slow down, and what they actually mean is "I don't care about the sololive, come pay attention to me."
I've said things to a similar effect, but I just want them to not destroy their bodies. Them getting a a sololive, a full album (with physical CDs), a VN, and all the other things on their goals chart are fantastic things to strive for, but I don't want them to hurt themselves by trying to get them all as quickly as demon doggedly possible. I know they're not getting younger, but having a sololive two years from now is better than permanently injuring themselves trying to get a sololive one year from now.

But this is all just me being concernfaggy, and I only ever try to keep it positive when I say stuff like this in the rare moments I concernfag out loud to them beyond "I hope you can get some good well-earned sleep" and the like
>>
>>87182416
I share the worry, but the problem with your reasoning is that two years is an absolutely dream scenario here. It's not the settling for less. The settling for less is it not happening at all.
>>
>>87182484 (me)
Which isn't to say they shouldn't strive for balance, as they themselves acknowledge they can't keep going like this, but their fears of it not happening are not baseless. Mori got hers because she grinded to death and doesn't recommend people to follow her path. It's not just a coincidence.
>>
>>87182416
I can understand why they are rushing things. It gets harder every year, not easier, because standards keep increasing.
>>
>>87182484
>The settling for less is it not happening at all.
How so? I don't think I understand what you mean by "dream scenario".
>>
>>87182657
To be blunt there's only two options for them
>they get a sololive
>they die trying
Even after getting one, if they do, they won't slow down. They're going to work until they physically can't
>>
>>87182620
Indeed. The tourists excited about Marine's 2 days 20k capacity live won't bat an eye seeing another Zepp Tokyo live.
There's also the long term career goals. They're not gonna have a sololive and say wow that was great, GG, bye ruffians. There's a lot of stuff they dream of that will start after the sololive. They need to be bigger than just can hold sololive tier.
>>
>>87180431
If they actually do ASMR with Patra during their 3D collab next week, then I'll actually unironically kill myself. I've been fine with everything so far, and actually agree that the nadoka thing doesnt count, but if they do their first ASMR as a JP collab then I unironically don't see a point in being here anymore, since it would be clear that they don't care about the fans at all. And if that's true, no reason to even be around anymore.
>>
>>87182842
Which is why the people still sticking around because they want more gaming streams are insane to me. That directly conflicts with their stated goals
>>
>>87182657
I mean that getting a sololive in two years isn't a worst case scenario, a worst case scenario is it not happening. I think two years is an optimistic view even with them grinding the way they are.
I don't see slowing down = two years at all.
>>
>>87180109
did anyone expect anything different? FWMC lie as easily as they breath. All they do is break promises at this point
>>
>>87182871
Even if you don't actually kill yourself make sure to post on their tag about it and stop using that account. They should see the consequences of the community they've (mis)led
>>
>>87182967
Nah, I'll just disappear
>>
>>87181948
>pro gachikoi healing chuuba made it so undesirables who don't care about idols stuck around
Most gachi's are unironic idolfags. These aren't mutually exclusive and I have no idea why some of you always spout this? You HAVE to care about your idol in some way, if you dont care you aren't invested.
>>
>>87183001
Nice, keep them constantly worrying about what they did wrong to lose you
>>
Kaela's losing her mind
>>
>>87183099
Most of the Ruffians you'd say are obsessed or gachikoi are really only doing it because it gets attention. Almost none of them even cared about idols before FUWAMOCO and that was just the idea of an idol they talked about at debut. Now that they are seeing what it's really like as a fan when they get busy it's pretty clear a lot are starting to ease back. Look at how low their superchat totals are now
>>
>>87181508
Use your brain, retard. Why would they have to cancel multiple streams just to prepare for an endurance stream? What do they have to prepare for? Which songs to sing? An IV for Mococo for when she dehydrates because of how much she's going to cry? Lmao, what is it?
They're obviously planning something really big for the moment they cross 1 million. Otherwise, why'd they have to cancel two days to finalize it.

Most of you are fucking retards and keep forgetting their timezone is opposite to ours.
FUWAMOCO's schedule from their POV was:

10/10 Thurday
00:00 - 00:40 JST (30 hours ago) - FWMC Morning
10:00 - 14:00 JST (20 hours ago) - 7DtD Day 1
21:00 - 23:00 JST (9 hours ago) - Patra Q&A Off-collab

10/11 Friday
(Canceled) 09:00 - 13:00 JST (4 hours from now) - 7DtD Day 2

10/12 Saturday
00:00 - 00:40 JST (14 hours from now) - FWMC Morning
(Canceled) 09:00 - 13:00 JST (28 hours from now) - 7DtD Day 3

10/13 Sunday
09:00 - 13:00 JST (52 hours from now) - 7DtD Day 4
20:00 - 22:00? JST (63 hours from now) - Marine's Brain collab
>>
>>87182610
No Mori go there because she was right place, right time, namely, the first Holo EN generation and during Covid. Those circumstances won't be replicated and neither will her numbers. The UMG contract is a direct result of that. Plenty of others grind hard or harder, Koyori is a good example. Watame grinds hard and it took her years for a Sololive. No matter how hard FWMC work, they will not replicate Mori's success in the same way.
>>87182920
Worst case scenario is they permanently hurt themselves trying to get one in 2 years or less. Which they seem to be on track to do.
>>87182620
>>87182842
That's stupid. Tourists aren't going to Marine's sololive. Die hard fans are. There might be a FEW tourists but it's mostly fans. Sololives aren't just about being bigger and better. Do you think people who went to Watame or Azki's Sololives are disappointed because it's not as big as Suisei's? All the sololives that came after Suisei aren't just worth less (not worthless, worth LESS) because they aren't newer or bigger. The sololive is the ultimate expression of love and support from the idol to her fans. There's only a few Holos that can claim huge mainstream interest, maybe Suisei, Pekora, and Marine, but even still, most of the people going to their lives will be fans.
>>
>>87183198
>look at how low their superchat totals are now
Everyone in advent saw a drop. It is not exclusive to them.
>>
>>87183099
Never said that. I'm gachikoi myself. But any entertainmentfag will just leave if they're not entertained. It's undeniable that the people trying to change them through guilt trips or whatever fit this profile.
The thing though, is that a gachikoi who doesn't give a shit about idols has nobody else to go to in Hololive if he's EOP. They'll say Kronii is better on Discord but it's Mococo in their profile picture, it's FUWAMOCO they spam on twitter 24/7 for attention.
You don't have to be gachikoi to love FUWAMOCO and this journey, but you do have to be an idolfag. The two aren't mutually exclusive, I agree.
Or if not an idolfag, at least not a controlling prick, not the kind of husband who wouldn't allow his wife to have a hobby that doesn't involve him. If you're ok with them doing their idol stuffs and JP stuffs even if you don't care, then you'll be just fine.
>>
>>87183384
Nobody is saying Kronii is better.
>>
>>87183198
>Look at how low their superchat totals are now
September was fairly low, but in August they beat everyone except for Aqua and it wasn't even close. Look at what happened in August, all idol related goals. You're full of shit
>>
>>87182739
>>87182920
So they have to be constantly on the knife's edge of burnout indefinitely to have any hope of getting a sololive at all? It seems to me like they could ease up at least a little, just enough to give themselves a semi-consistent sleep schedule.

There's also the matter of prioritization. Doing every voice pack and merch/collab event is good for marketability and brownie points with management, but spending that time on music production would be better for an album and sololive. And even with music production, making one song every X months until you have enough for an album/sololive will still result in having enough songs eventually whether it takes three months per song or half a month per song.

I'm just not sure what the deadline that they're trying to beat is, unless they think something like hololive or the industry as a whole is going to crash and they want to do what they can before that crash.
>>
>>87182909
>That directly conflicts with their stated goals
It doesn't though
They said they don't want to be like Suisei or Marine who barely ever stream anymore, that they want to still be able to spend time together with us on streams
They're just terrible at finding balance and not being overwhelmed by all the homework they refuse to say no to
>>
>>87183316
You are missing the point. The harder part comes from the growing queue of people who want a sololive. Many of them talked about being willing to accept even a smaller sololive but management said no. No one is expecting FWMC to do a big one like pekora, but even at the lower end, the queue is insanely long and they have to go hard at it to stand out and hopefully be able to jump the line.
>>
Jwu to the news, I wonder what they have planned - cancelling 1 7DTD makes sense, but 2? Maybe for insurance in case the endudance goes for longer than they expect? Either way it's a massive upgrade from a boring tree punching sim
>>
>>87183478
But what makes you think they're not? They're not gonna announce a song until it's ready, it was the same with BAUDOL. The next one is obviously in the works. The birthday live is already in the works too.
The thing they should ease up on immediately is streams. That's easy to do, won't let any other part relying on their work down, and so on. 3 a week is good enough for the sake of their sleep schedule. If it turns out they want to stream more, then gradually taking less homework to make it happen would be the way to go. Or at least that's what I think.
>>
>>87183478
You don't have to do anything but that's just how they've always been and how they'll always be. If every second of their life isn't scheduled and working towards one of their goals then they feel like they're wasting time
>>
>>87183384
The JP experience is that there are JPs who are gachikoi friendly, JPs who are idols, and JPs who are both. EN sadly is a shithole and FUWAMOCO are the only ones who are idols and gachikoi friendly, they happen to be both as well. However I don't think most people are against them doing idol and JP stuff, but they are worried from the decreasing output and quality of streams for FUWAMOCO. Gachikoi are worried because it's their primary means of interaction and idolfags are worried because their health is important and doing every voice pack imaginable does not help you get a sololive.
>>
>>87183500
They've said a lot of things but pretty clearly streaming is their lowest priority. In the latest members stream or some recent one they even said they aren't streamers and don't want to be known as one. Idol and homework stuff is always priority and because there's never a shortage of that they won't ever start streaming comfy games again unless they have an event or something to shill/celebrate.
>>
>>87183567
You're right "fellow ruffian" I too think no stream is better than a stream for no discernable reason other than number retardation.
>>
>>87183682
>they even said they aren't streamers and don't want to be known as one
lmao. They never said this.
>>
>>87183744
NTA but it was
>we don't want to be known as just streamers so we have to do other activities too sometimes
in response to another retard saying they should do less homework so they can stream
>>
>>87183562
>Management said no
You realize the girls often say "management' as a catch all term right? Management is the lowest rung on the totem pole when it comes to a sololive. It's more likely they were unable to find a venue or sponsors because if you're not one of the big well known Holos, good luck getting any of those, and even if you are, again you're fighting normalfag interests. Of course a girl will never come out and say "I'm not popular enough yet to get a sololive" because she doesn't want a thousand of her fans suddenly emailing venues or pestering sponsors because it's a bad look. If Gura wanted a sololive today. You're right about priority but it's not from management, it's from the real world.
>>
>>87183682
Streaming 3 or 4 times a week isn't being a streamer, being someone who puts in mad hours like Koyori or Subaru on the weekends without fail is being a streamer
>>
>>87183831
And? That is in no way equivalent to
>>
I still think it's crazy they are so proud of the fact that they have been in every voice pack. I don't even know if there is a single ruffian that cares that much about those that they're happy it's coming at the cost of their health and streams
>>
>>87183655
True, neither do endurance streams.
>>
>>87183960
I'm agreeing with you anon, not that dramatic retard
>>
>>87183975
Well everyone shows support publicly and says they are great and posts reviews to try and get twitter likes. And even if someone did say "Hey maybe you should slow down" they'd be dogpiled (heh) as an Anti or someone who hates FUWAMOCO or something.
>>
>>87183975
>>87184035
I might be part of the problem because I make sure to always post on the hashtag because they said it helps them even though I haven't bought a single voicepack
>>
>>87184111
Where did you even get the latest ones since Mocopirate went missing
>>
>>87184153
if mocopirate is gone I just straight up don't listen. sometimes not even the preview. it's easy to talk as if you listened to it they're so cookie cutter
>>
>>87183841
They are talking about a venue for 500-700 people, the kind of venue sora was having hers in 3 years ago.
>>
>>87184223
>they are so cookie cutter
Huh? There are alot of specific details unique to them.
>>
>>87184153
>Mocopirate went missing
Because he was never actually a Ruffian, just a tourist who was looking to make paypigs here angry.
>>
>>87184288
I think you're really over hyping it in your mind because it's FUWAMOCO. Most of them are nothing special at all. There's a couple that are nice where they clearly had involvement in the script but the vast majority are just random intern fanfiction for whatever the trope for the pack is with random insert donut or dog joke here bits
>>
It is kind of strange they never spend the weekend with us when the recording studio is closed, other than maybe a couple hours. In fact, they hardly ever spend the evening with their fans even though the studio is closed other than 3 days a week for FWMC morning.

The same thing is going to happen for Christmas, btw.
They'll spend maybe 2-4 hours in their morning with us on Chritmas and Christmas Eve and to us it'll look like they were spending Cristmas Eve night with us, but to them, they'll have the entire rest of the day and night free.
>>
>>87184343
Mocopirate was anan who stopped because people called him out for streaming the members nodoka asmr on discord
>>
>>87183975
I don't believe it is. I think it's a convenient Boogeyman. Voice packs are the first thing mentioned whenever this discussion comes up, but the moment they do an endurance stream you see zero people oh so worried, quite the opposite. It's all how quickly it went by, how they could go for 12 more hours, how they want more endurance streams. The girls are so busy they sleep 3 hours normally, but let's beg for streams that last 6 times longer and with a full schedule after it.
Maybe I'm underestimating how much time each voice pack takes, but considering an actual song was recorded in one session, I somehow doubt voice packs are the source of their health issues.
It's just easy to say you're willing to let go of them to seem like you care.
>>
>>87184242
3 years ago, Hololive was a much smaller and very different company. Also Sora is Daisenpai, first Holo, one of the faces of the company. Sololives are a lot of effort, they aren't going to go to all that trouble for smaller events. Whether you're playing to 500 or 5000 people, the equipment is the same, it's not like they wear smaller mocap suits and use smaller cameras. It's still an investment of people, money, and time. And there is always a risk. Why do you think are so many seething browns all the time? Niji and Phase events flopped hard the weekend of BD and they weren't even close to 500 people combined. All the fags they could muster went and it was still a pathetic showing. Then they came back talking about how all the shitposters were Ruffians kek.
>>
>>87184412
Christmas and NY will be the litmus test for me
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 611x193)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>87182920
Out of curiosity, I checked when the first lives for various talents were relative to their debut dates.
Miko's is going to be more than six years from her debut, which for reference would be 2029 for FWMC. Of course there are tons of things that these numbers don't show like how things might differ from branch to branch and how they have changed over time. Might be useful to add how many songs they had put out before the concert and how many songs were revealed at the concert.
>>
>>87184412
So subtle I almost cut off my dick in solidarity.
>>
>>87184504
You already know it's going to be a Japanese CYOA because the EN Ruffians already got one. They'll also be in the JP NY events again probably even more so I doubt we get any kino unarchived countdown karaoke like we did last year
>>
>>87184412
>>87184504
They're going to do a JP and EN stream, the JP stream is going to be longer
>>
>>87184465
They travel to the studio for voice packs, back and forth. Also it's partly their fault because we have no idea what they are ever working on, voicepacks are one of the few things we know they do, aside from meetings and training. Also I promise you are underestimating how much time the voicepacks take. Not to mention they do every single one.
>>
>>87184477
That’s my point. standards have increased. They can’t just go for smaller sololive anymore. And standards will likely increase every year.
>>
File: aaron.jpg (101 KB, 1071x527)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
If they do ASMR with Patra before(note BEFORE) doing ASMR for the doggy pack, I will send a Black Rainbow™ lambasting them for lying. They will not, though. I am confident of this because so far their promises remain golden.
So far.
>>
Wuffians are out of control.
>>
>>87184578
>>87184624
We're busy looping about something else right now. Come back later for JP looping.
>>
>>87184412
Not really, since they also worked overnight in the NW passage. They can record from home, and have a mountain of HW they do at home.
>>
>>87184586
> Also it's partly their fault because we have no idea what they are ever working on
Not like they can reveal it in advance. The 3D collab with patra came out of nowhere.
>>
File: extrapolating.png (21 KB, 461x295)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>87184596
Standards have increased, but I don't think standards will increase every year. Just because they don't do 500 lives anymore doesn't mean Holos will have to pull in 50,000 just to have a chance. We just had BD which was 3000 people. You're just extrapolating, assuming that just because things are bigger that they will always be. Suisei's MGO lives have been smaller than her regular lives.
>>
>>87184550
Exactly, and you have to consider age too. Marine is having hers 5 years and some change after debut, but she'll be younger at her sololive than FWMC will be at theirs, even if it happens next year. This is important to consider as well. Time doesn't wait because you were older when you joined Hololive.
>>
>>87184550
Solo live by 2026 is optimistic. 2027 or later is probable, if they get one at all
>>
>>87184663
It's been happening a lot more lately that competing loops are bumping into eachother instead of letting each loop breathe
>>
>>87184412
>they never spend the weekend with us
>they hardly ever spend the evening with their fans
They just did it last week with Fate on Saturday. Why are you even lying about this? You don't even need to watch streams, just go to their community posts and check the schedules.
>>
>>87184586
They travel to the studio to look at the ruffian plushies, say "cool" and go back home.
>>
>>87184758
>2027
So looking at that table, how would you compare how hard aqua, okayu, and towa grinded between their debuts and their lives to how hard FWMC are griding now?
>>
>>87184663
My JPschizophrenia is so out of control, it loops in my head 24/7. At this point, I am shocked I haven't become Japanese by now.
>>
>>87184847
I'm the Ruffian plushie in the studio.
>>
So what will Sunday be like when they get on to 7DTD and everyone is already kind of in their 'factions', all of the girls who played multiple days who were already probably ahead of them on a game like this miles past where they are? Why not just fully bow out at this point?
>>
>>87184824
Loopschizo...
>>
>>87184891
It's gonna be rough as fuck. I anticipate they're gonna cancel.
>>
>>87184688
Exactly, and the fact that voice packs come out so often between big reveals indicates that they DON'T take much time, the exact opposite of that anon's assumption. Wrestling took time and energy, voice packs barely register.
>>
>>87184891
They'll try to join in again but will end up canceling, probably. It sucks that this keeps happening to their EN collabs/streams, and it looks bad since they didn't cancel any of GTA, but I know its all just really fucking bad timing as always.
>>
>>87184504
>>87184568
>>87184578
If they stream for the EN timezone when it's Christmas Eve night for us but not them, then anons will say that they're spending their real Christmas Eve night with a boyfriend or something.
If they stream for the EN timezone for Christmas Eve night, but they also do a JP timezone stream roughly 14 hours before that, when it's Christmas Eve night for them but not us, then JPschizos will say they did the real one for JP fans and the leftover one for EN fans.
It's a catch-22.
>>
I'll laugh really hard if they cancelled both tonight and tomorrows stream only to do an edurance karaoke at 6am pst.
>>
>>87185017
Yeah I agree people here are blaming voicepacks too much. It is the big stuff like wrestling or 3D collabs or even practicing for their new songs that are taking up the bulk of their time.
>>
>>87184927
I used to at least appreciate looping as a postingform, but it's gotten extremely sloppy lately. The only time that I can sense any passion is when it's an actual JPschizo instead of the imposters
>>
>>87185110
They already addressed this and said theyll celebrate OUR holidays, not theirs. Yeah there will be nonstop cuckposting and garbage like that, so get it out of your system now I guess.
>>
>>87184891
Most of the girls are dropping out by Friday. So they won’t be too far behind.
>>
>>87184862
It's hard to compare because I don't think any of them imagined they could even do it when they joined. Hololive was 3 view and Miko was still a 2 view when gen 2 joined. Choco was the star of the gen. They had the advantage of getting the benefit of the late 2020 and 2021 boom, so that gave them the boost they needed.
>>
>>87185181
I'm actually 100% serious about what I said. If their 3D collab has ASMR, then that's completely over the line.
>>
>>87184832
>no, they just spent one sunday afternoon with us
I forgot that exceptions prove the rule now.
Jesus Christ, are you a woman?
>>
>>87185207
I mean... that's awfully convenient, isn't it?
>>
File: 1728598201924.jpg (144 KB, 800x551)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>87184824
wuffians sure are loopy, haeh
>>
>>87179883
>they'll really finally do ASMR
Yeah, for the JP ruffians.
>>
>>87185219
Why are they dropping out? Who's left?
>>
>>87185110
They should do an Endurance Christmas stream for ENs, starting into the JP Christmas time and ending the EN Christmas time.
>>
>>87185584
>Why are they dropping out?
Zombies are boring.
>>
>>87185407
Sure, I guess? If you dont trust your own oshi, then you dont actually have an oshi. If you think your oshi is constantly lying, then she's no longer your oshi.
If they FWMC were never your oshi in the first place, you wouldn't even care at all.
>>
>>87185269
I'm not an ASMRschizo, so I can't get into your headspace, sorry. I'd like them to do it, and I'd enjoy the form of intimacy it provides, but I don't obsess over this "first time" thing everyone else seems to. It smells to me of people way too worried they're being cucked, and that's the exact feeling that makes shitposters latch on so much and loop about it
>>
>>87185818
I don't presume they're lying, but it sure would be easy for them to do it, huh?
>>
>>87185936
Its easy for anyone to lie, which is why trust is important imo. They've given 0 indication that what they've said about anything at all is a "lie," so thats good enough for me tbdesuwafampaitachi. Final reply from me
>>
>>87180109
Japanese is a far superior language for ASMR.
>>
When the girls at maid cafes ask if you like anime (you're a foreigner, they will ask) always say sure, but say Ghibli, Dragon Ball, Lupin, Mahagogogo, Anne of Green Gables, Ginga Tetsudo 999, etc. It upgrades you from potentially creepy foreigner to "oh, he's just an ojisan and likes the stuff my dad likes". If you go and can speak Japanese do this and mention Ultraman to ojisanmaxx, the girls relax a bit once you've made it clear you're not a moebuta, the conversation quality improves too. Also でんでんタウン is nicer than Akiba, sorry.
>>
>>87185923
I'm not an ASMRschizo. I'm a "JPschizo."
If they do their next ASMR in JP, then it'll be an extremely bad look to me and will show me that they really just don't care at all about their own fans. I refuse to believe they're like that, since the last time someone sent an ASMRschizo superchat, they tried to reassure everyone that it will happen very soon. And that SC specifically mentioned it being "JP exclusive" if I recall correctly.
My issue is them promising stuff, like ASMR for the doggy pack, then going back on it later by doing it on other channels like Patra's instead.
It comes down to the fact that all "unique" or slightly experimental streams they do now are exclusively in JP. I dont want them to put more love and effort into the JP side of their fanbase while neglecting the EN side(and cancelling streams).
>>
>>87186210
I'll say "Ashita no Joe" and watch as every single JP zoomergirl looks at me in confusion
>>
I like to believe they wouldn't be stupid enough to do "another" ASMR in japanese during JST
>>
I want to live in PST... What is the cheapest shithole you can live in that's still PST?
They complain about missing tweets but every single stream is watchable for them... At worst they sleep less, but they're never missing streams because of work.
Except for the ones who work night shift like mugetsu, I guess.
>>
>>87186210
"I don't like anime"
>>
>>87185247
>Choco was the star of the gen
That's hard to imagine
>>
FWMC out of nowhere
>>
Patra gave them the confidence to finally do a "guerilla" ASMR tomorrow, which will be a doggy pack stream and will take place right after their 1 milly endurance (to incentivize new members to join).
You heard it here first wuffians
>>
>>87186450
>>87186346
If this is your redline then just save the trouble and leave already. Patra doesn't do anything but ASMR in 3D collabs. Don't you remember the friend one earlier this year where FUWAMOCO specifically said they would like to do the same? It's 100% Japanese ASMR at 2AM PT. If that is a line for you consider it crossed.
>>
>>87186346
>It comes down to the fact that all "unique" or slightly experimental streams they do now are exclusively in JP
I kind of agree with this, but around me all I see is people asking for gaming streams and complaining about not enough or not long enough gaming streams. People made it their holy grail. I quite like the kind of stuff they do as JP streams, like kanji de go or prefecture stuff, the one and done hour long low commitment tourist friendly variety. But the impression I get reading reactions is that the vast majority of EN fans think it's trash.
>>
>>87186634
I bet Patra will be just slightly audible in the background encouraging them.
>>
>>87186636
It is my line, and when they do it, I will do this >>87184624 like I said. If they wish to lie and manipulate, then I will let them know.
I'll also let them know certain Ruffians behind the scenes agree.
>>
>>87186634
>doggy pack stream and will take place right after their 1 milly endurance (to incentivize new members to join).
would be genius
and some other words as well
>>
>>87186210
Do I get points for being a weird hipster and saying Angel's Egg is my favorite anime?
>>
>>87186634
If they do this, then I wont mind if they do ASMR with Patra next week.
>>
>>87186210
I like Jaspion, does Japan care about Jaspion?
>>
>>87186346
>all slightly experimental streams are in JP
Do you think that has anything to do with them feeling less embarrassed if they aren't using their native language? I see this happen a lot with other talents where they use a second language to put a barrier between themselves and embarrassment. If you're interpreting that as more love being put into JP then you really are a JPschizo I guess
>>
>>87186775
They did marshmallow mania off the cuff, anon. They aren't embarassed the way you think they are.
>>
>>87186775
>it's ok if they fuck japanese men they're less embarrassed by it!
>it doesn't count so please look forward to their first time ever with (You) soon!
>>
>>87186346
>I'm a "JPschizo."
Same, I understand that my stance and view on the subject is the minority. But while I would be fine with an ASMR voicepack that's equal in both EN and JP, it still wouldn't be what they promised it would be
And if, IF, the 3D collab is JP ASMR at a time where most ruffians would be asleep I am not going to be happy about it. They had an entire year to do it and forever stop the issue from being a possibility, but they just haven't
Not only would it be the second time this has happened, but their excuses will have completely run dry and it'll show just how much the ruffians mean to them
>>
This is almost exactly what the 3D collab is going to be. Probably the same assets too.
https://www.youtube.com/live/JBZ78MctUgg
>>
>>87186775
Multilingual brains are weird. You end up with many specialized idea boxes that require a lot of effort to break.
>>
>>87186662
>majority of EN fans don't care about JP only content
weird
>>
>>87186775
I don't think it has anything to do with being embarrassed, it has more to do with the audience. None of the things they do in JP streams are wildly innovative, they're stuff other JP members do and JP listeners like.
When they asked Doggy Pack what people wanted they said Fate, they asked "even if we can't finish?" people said yes, they even commissioned art for it, and did it.
I just happen to like generic JP content more than gaming streams.
When a few of your vocal schizos make it clear how little they care about the rest of Hololive, especially JP, how would they host a stream like the prefecture one that has as its main form of interaction the listeners telling the streamer all sorts of Holo-related trivia? Which schizo would tell them where Noel is from and what that place is famous for?
>>
>>87187008
Were they eating pudding with imitation crab on top? That's crazy
>>
>>87187022
Not caring about it being in JP is one thing, but you also see people saying things like "yeah it's just sub farming, you're not missing anything, nobody actually likes these streams"
I see it all the time here as a positive way of thinking about JP streams, even.
It's not just not caring because they can't understand it, is not wanting that content at all.
>>
>>87186559
Mhm. That was before YouTube went banhammer happy on ASMR and other lewd stuff and Erolive was permanently killed.
>>
>>87186772
Nobody cares about Jaspion except old Japanese dudes, sorry. Unless you're okay with that. But I'd say that tokusatsu otaku are inherently less hoe-scaring than anime otaku.
>>
>>87187008
So a bunch of sketches, singing, silly shit, and some dancing, with one tiny dumb ASMR segment? So basically just a typical 3D collab/live then.
>>
>>87187188
>and Erolive was permanently killed
I feel like this is too often used as an excuse by people who just don't want to do things anymore. Or don't want to bother pushing for it with management.
Erolive is gone but we have Marshmallow Mania, erolive is gone but Fuwawa kept flashing her panties every 2 seconds in 3D. Meanwhile half of the members who lament the death of Erolive never did anything like that.
Although to be fair it does make it a little weirder when you have to request permission for things. If it's just you and your audience, it's easier to get carried away. Imagine them asking Suzu "can we show the ruffians our bare asses and side tits?" kek
>>
>>87187094
List of unique things they've done in JP but not EN since the move. Some are more of a stretch than others
>ASMR with Nodoka
>maid Cafe
>holoARK
>prefecture learning
>guerilla chained together and call in
>holoGTA
>ReGLOSS watchalong
>marshmallow Q&A x2
>Marine collab on Sunday, gameshow
>3D ASMR collab

EN has gotten, uh I guess DKC2 once and a princess bride watchalong?>>87187094
>>
File: 1704159784341028.png (407 KB, 706x627)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>87187008
Even as I watched this live and saw their review, I never imagined this would be happening now. It just didn't cross my mind that they'd get opportunities for variety show 3D so soon like this. I thought it would take a long time, they'd have to fight for it and potentially sacrifice a birthday live or something.
It feels surreal. My girls are amazing.
>>
>>87187446
>potentially sacrifice a birthday live or something.
they did, they just get 2 a year instead of 1.
>>
>>87186559
She was the ASMR Queen but her channel got hit hard when Youtube cracked down on that kind of content. Choco was considered one of the biggest names Hololive had picked up to that point
>>
>>87186831
Members streams are a completely different environment, so that's not really fair to compare when you've seen how they act differently. I'm also asking a question, not making a statement; I don't have any way to know how their brains actually work, just guessing based off of things I've seen with other girls
>>87187094
It being related more to the audience could make sense. I prefer gaming streams over generic JP content, but not every stream has to be what I want. I just show up for the ones I'll enjoy, much like they've recommended. I usually end up checking out the vod regardless though and just tap out if I'm not having as much fun
>>
>>87187443
Official channel and collabs they didn't organize are a massive stretch.
The rest, yeah, I like that kind of content a lot more than gaming streams. But it's fairly generic stuff, just a matter of preference, not really a wrong answer to say you care more about gaming.
>>
>>87187443
If you're gonna count GTA, then you have to count 7DtD AND EnReco. Don't care if you think they were(and are) shit. Otherwise, yeah I agree. 3D live wont be ASMR, itll be a bunch of stuff with a silly ASMR sketch included maybe
>>
>>87187187
The basic idea of the streams isn't what makes it boring sub farming, it's the timing and the way they act during the streams.
>>
>>87187446
I'm still a bit shocked that they managed to get a 3D program seemingly out of nowhere. I'm so incredibly proud of them.
>>
>>87187490
I wouldn't want them to have individual birthday lives anyway, so I'm more than ok with a variety show and a duo birthday live every year, it's what used to be possible when anniversary and birthday lives were a given, but it was supposed to not be possible anymore nowadays.
>>
>>87187328
Those aren't even real panties Fuwawa is flashing... I sure enjoyed it and teased her a lot by claiming they were panties and I hope she enjoyed me getting the intended message but fact is, after all the fighting with management, she still had to settle for shima shima shorts.
But yeah, I agree that others gave up too easily and defaulted to their other avenues which aren't in plain sight. I don't blame them but I do think they could have done more. Even Cover itself was trying to experiment with pushing the boundaries again but they chose weird way to do that with previous Summer.
>>
>>87187563
I think ENreco and 7d2d are shit, but yeah you could count them if you want. Part of it is just JP having a better structure for events and random collabs but I also don't think FUWAMOCO are exactly giving a ton of effort to participate in any EN groups. They're just sorts there because they have to be. Even advent collabs are starting to feel like that again with them
>>
>>87187541
I did say it was a stretch but it still doesn't change the fact they're always willing to join Japanese organized collabs and events and not any EN ones. They couldn't even be bothered to send in a bag picture for Kiara's thing which is like bare minimum but a silly little event that would have been fun
>>
>>87187446
I'm proud if them. Can't say I care all that much about Patra and can't really hide that I don't enjoy that it's a JP live/collab. Other than that, I'm happy for them.
I'd love to see another Advent one someday
>>
>>87187630
Since when is EN a super tight group anyway. Collabs are rare, EN reco is the first time they've EVER done an event like that in 4 years. It's not a FWMC issue its an EN issue, they're all lone wolves and always have been
>>
Every time I open the thread, you're looping about JP streams. Holy fuck, talk about something else
>>
>>87187630
>They're just sorts there because they have to be
They literaly dont "have to be." They have a choice and they wanted to join.
> Even advent collabs are starting to feel like that again with them
Not at all. The girls all specifically wanted to bring Advent collabs back cause they all missed doing them.
>>
File: pantsu vs spats.jpg (190 KB, 1192x611)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>87187623
They didn't have to settle for shit, you can see half of their asses. Mococo even referenced a meme to explain their shima shima shorts thing: パンツじゃないから恥ずかしくないもん, or "it's not panties so it's not embarrassing", it's so they don't have to be all KYAAAA all the time. Imagine if their 3D performances were limited by trying to hide the panties like they did in Home 3D, those things show up all the time, it would nerf them too much. It's either the cope or getting spats.
>>
>>87187771
Gomen, the JP schizos have extreme mental illness
>>
>>87187771
This place is full of sick puppies
>>
Honestly I am starting to hate FUWAMOCO and it scares me that I feel this way
>>
>>87187716
They didn't send a single picture of their stuff for the Hololive bingo either, you're creating false equivalence. They don't do RL stuff much at all. And made sure to now show hands when they were in the bug eating collab. It's just how they are.
They're still joining EN things other ENs are bailing on, though. Even cancelling two days in this current server thing, it's still more than the ones who opted to not be there.
If you include talent organized stuff, you're complaining that JP is more creative. FUWAMOCO are saying yes to both, it's not their fault if the JP slop is more fun than the EN slop.
>>
>>87187771
I mean, it's bound to happen, anon. The direction of their content + general output has objectively changed in a very VERY JP direction. I doubt they'll ever "address" any of this again, so the schizoposting will never ever truly end.
>>
>>87187719
That's understandable. Yeah, Advent would be amazing, hopefully for the next anniversary celebration they'll have a 3D LIVE. But what I really want is a paid live for Advent, it would be so good.
>>
>>87188008
>But what I really want is a paid live for Advent, it would be so good.
That would be insane, and I'm not sure I could see it happening anytime soon.
Buuuuut FWMC have been slowly indoctrinating all of Advent and showing them the joys of being idols, so I guess its more likely than not.
>>
>>87187716
They joined mori charity stream, Kiara heartbeat totsu and bae bug eating off collab. People just like to forget.
>>
File: 1718888284219.jpg (402 KB, 2048x2048)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
I'm going to be sad if they end up doing ASMR again for the JPs and middle of the night burger time. Am I a bautist? I guess so yeah
>>
>>87187719
>>87188008
Kek, the rest of Advent will never get shit unless FWMC pulls them up and pleads for their inclusion.
>>
I'm going to have so much fun with the menhera jp schizos if the 3D collab is asmr. I might even get a few to complain publicly again. laughing fox seems to be doing it already so I'll have to find another person.
>>
>>87188095
It can definitely happen. How long in the future to me is more about logistics than getting management on board. Advent is their golden ticket in EN for idolshit.
>>
>>87187810
>It's either the cope or getting spats.
So you agree they settled for shorts.

>Imagine if their 3D performances were limited by trying to hide the panties
Imagine if they didn't have to hide them and could simply go with naturally occurring panchira. Alas, we live in a messed up reality where it's apex depravation to show panties apparently despite being a core part of M&A for many years before and somehow they can show off their butts as long as it's shorts and not panties. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful to Fuwawa and what she achieved exceeded my expectations hundredfold, I just can't help lamenting the state of the world.
>>
File: IMG_7157.jpg (372 KB, 767x427)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
Sister are winning I see, mods aren’t doing shit. Here’s a cute FUWAMOCO, even though you faggots don’t deserve them
>>
>>87188115
I don't care if it's a weekend. I'll be upset if I miss it because of work, but if I'm free and I'm not there it's a me issue.
>>
>>87187939
>If you include talent organized stuff, you're complaining that JP is more creative. FUWAMOCO are saying yes to both, it's not their fault if the JP slop is more fun than the EN slop.
I think a big issue is that the JPs who like to organize stuff have been a part of hololive for years upon years and they have the respect of staff and their kohais who will all drop everything to join/help them with events.
EN UNIRONICALLY got lucky with Mori and Kiara since they're Gen-1 girls who actually want to set up shit and have a decent level of pull/respect. For the most part.
>>
>>87188115
>Am I a bautist
Yes. And so am I, I suppose.
>>
>>87187947
If only you could have known the biggest weebs in EN who obsess over Japan and said they speak Japanese on debut would do Japanese content. If only there was a sign!
>>
>>87188248
>mods wont do shit
About what? Not deleting shit you dont agree with?
>>
>>87188248
Not only do I deserve FUWAMOCO, I deserve better than they are currently giving me. And they know it too.
>>
>>87188371
>inb4 kys anti
>>
>>87188225
You misunderstand me, I think it's a them thing, not a management thing. They settled for the cope so they could move freely because they would feel like they need to hide the panties to stay "in character" (as in themselves, not pretending to be someone else).
When Mori commented on their 3D Debut before they had time to talk about the shima shima shorts, she said that management did give her a choice on the type of underwear too, and called FUWAMOCO's panties.
I don't think management said "ok, but you have to call them shorts", I believe FWMC chose to do that themselves.
Much like how Fuwawa acts embarrassed and says it's just how the clothes work when talking about her floofies in the NY outfit, but she could just have asked for a more covered up one. They enjoy being playful in a feigning ignorance way. And so do I, it's really cute.
>>
>>87188356
I knew they'd do Japanese content but I didn't think they'd start actively cutting all of their EN content to fit more JP fun in. Have they ever canceled a Japanese stream, ever?
>>
How many of FWMC's woes and hardships can be traced back to Mococo not eating enough natto? Some say all of them
>>
>>87188356
Yeah... Its honestly a shame I listened to them. Its even worse that I believed them. That's really the most disappointing thing of all really.
I wish I could've been more like you, or the shitposting sisters, and never believed their words. They were too good to be true, evidently...
>>
>>87188248
Right now is probably the best the thread has been all day. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>87187716
> not any EN ones
Their participation rates are pretty good though? Family feud, among us, spelling bee, crab game, ENReco, bug eating, and a bunch of totsus. I think your complaint is they never form any close friendships with anyone in EN besides Mori and Advent. Can you blame them if they vibe better with koyori, korone, and patra?
>>
>>87188356
On day one they said that JP streams would be occasional, NEVER weekly.
Even during GW, they said that it was an "unusual" week. From day one until now they've been consistent. Now its changed, and you claim otherwise? Did you just assume they were lying for the past year?
>>
>>87188268
I completely agree. Even before FWMC got me invested in EN, I've always had great respect for these two.
>>
I'm starting to have horrible nightmares like the anti Fuwawa schizo. I might need to kill myself because I can't live with this torment
>>
>>87188456
Migranes? Nattou. Rough voices? Nattou. Game backlog? Nattou. Bowls? Nattou. JP schizos? Nattou. Fuwawa not bouncing on my dick right now? Nattou.
>>
>>87188620
Junk email, just oshihen if this is affecting you so much.
>>
>>87188451
>Have they ever canceled a Japanese stream, ever?
There has to be one but I'm drawing a blank. Unfortunately it's just easier to skip EN streams for them and JP ones are typically collabs or events that they'd rather die than miss. Most EN ones mean nothing to them, despite what they say about wanting to spend time with Ruffians
>>
>>87187183
patra...
>>
>>87188581
GW was an unusual week, it was a full week of JP solo streams. That never happened before or after. Even in a weekly JP streams scenario, you'd need a month and a half to have as many JP streams as GW, how is that not unusual?
>>
>>87188728
They've had 2 or more JP streams for a while now. And a weekly one for even longer still. outside of BD/ENreco spam week
>>
>>87187771
We were doing a concernfag loop but someone just had to force a JP loop
>>
>>87188759
And you'd need multiple weeks combined to make for the same amount as Golden Week. How is that not unusual?
>>
>>87188728
No, there were 3 JP solos. Just last week they had 2 JP solos in a single week(first time since GW, and no big holidays).
Its obvious things have changed and they've objectively shifted gears away from how things were, going against what they've consistently said for over a year now.
It would be nice if they acknowledged this, but oh well not even other Ruffians are willing to except me and maybe one other anon.
>>
>>87188776
It's not a forced loop it's a major concern for quite a few Ruffians so of course it comes up. Sisters start it from time to time but it wouldn't be all day every day if it weren't also ruffians venting. Just look at how the same loops are happening on Twitter and discord too
>>
>>87188859
And everyone there is also /here/. Go figure.
>>
>>87188776
JPlooping is unfortunately going to be evergreen, because there will always be at least one menhera here constantly to enable it, if not multiple. Don't oshi weebs if you don't want them to be weebs, it's very simple. I don't care about any "But JP are already spoiled for choice" arguments, because you should have known what you were in for since debut
>>
>>87187008
This wasn't really asmr according to FUWAMOCO's point of view.
>>
File: 1720341157323102.png (144 KB, 625x419)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>87184624
>>87186707
Baused, I fully support your actions.
I am The Erenschizo prime, if they do their first "real" ASMR in Japanese I'll punish FWMC.
I'll use half if my alts to demoralize them by constantly tweeting and making YT comments saying that they don't care about the EN Ruffians and I'll force the menhera and schizos into action. I have a LOT of compromising screenshots, so menhera, join me or die. If you join me I won't release anything related to you, you just need to criticize the JP ASMR when the time comes.
I guess also have one last thing I could do, *The* nuclear option, but it's so vile and disgusting that I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it, and I won't give any details because of how incredibly easy to do is, and because it would genuinely hurt FWMC. It's so bad that I honestly can't see myself doing it unless they homocollab or start doing almost 50% of their content in JP.
Of course, that's me assuming that they'll do their first "real" ASMR in JP only, and they wouldn't do that, right? This is just me imagining a doomsday scenario, I'm completely confident that IF they do it during the 3D, they'll do it in English.
>>
>>87189015
>Don't oshi weebs if you don't want them to be weebs
This was never the issue. Changing the direction of their content and output after a year and doing the opposite of what they said theyd do IS the issue.
>>
>>87189015
there is a difference between being weebs and pandering to the JP. FWMC will play JP horror slop every week that panders to the JP audience yet they will only touch stuff like amnesia once. can you really say that that is okay?
>>
File: 1717522258968590.png (71 KB, 1000x1000)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>loves Japanese media to the point of dedicating the majority of his very limited time alive to consuming and discussing it
>never has and has no plans to learn even the most basic Japanese
Make this make sense to me.
>>
>>87189098
kill yourself tekzi you'll never be loved by them or anyone
>>
>>87189149
They said things would change back in January because they wanted to chase their dreams
>>
>>87189149
Did you not listen to the battle plan 2? Do you think they cried for nothing?
>>
This is meant to be a leisure activity. In the same way that games for the girls become unfun for them to play if there is too much backseating/it gets too technical, the viewers shouldn't have to learn Japanese to enjoy streams from the EN branch.
>>
>>87189253
Yet they consitently said they'd JP streams would be rare. Even during the second Battle Plan stream.
Funny how you retards always ignore this cause you dont want to admit they lied and decided to change directions. Just accept that they did, and say that you support this move and we'll be done with this conversation. I'll even accept that it wasnt a "lie" just a mistake on their part out of fear, which led to them lying to themsleves.
Either way, their content has changed in the exact way they daid it wouldn't (more JP, less EN).
>>
>>87189098
have some mercy!
>>
>>87189331
I agree but the solution isn't to make the streamer change it's to change streamers. I recommend Biboo or Shiori if you want to keep it in the family
>>
>>87189315
I did, and it supports everything I've said. Thy specifically said GW is not the norm, but at this point it practically is.
>>
>>87179501
post the rest, coward
>>
>>87189432
But they already changed. It would be one thing if they said from the getgo that this was going to happen, but they explicitly said the opposite.
Its less trying to change them, and more trying to get them to revert back to the people they were over the last year, which is a losing battle.
>>
>>87189098
How would you feel if they did a 3D asmr game show with Patra like Fubuki did? Sure it would suck that it's in jap, but it's not going to be intimate if fubuki's 3D collab with Patra is anything to go by.
>>
Their schedule has a ratio of 10 EN streams to 1 JP stream btw
>>
>>87189386
They did 2 JP Q&As before the move they've done 2 after. Their streams remain 6pm PST, nothing has changed. They're doing more collabs because they're in Japan which everybody expected
>>
>>87189550
Still too many. Also 2 of those streams were canceled and most are collabslop.
>>
File: file.png (647 KB, 1134x801)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>87189067
>according to FUWAMOCO's point of view
https://youtu.be/2nO0uJenOgw?t=45
>>
>>87189547
I don't think this 3D stream is going to be an ASMR/Voice Pack shill stream anymore actually.
According to the official announcement it's on FWMC's channel, if it was an official shill stream like the FBK one it'd be on the main Holo channel.
>>
>>
>>87189151
>can you really say that that is okay?
Yes? Amnesia was a fun stream but nowhere near the better Chillaslop streams, are you kidding me? Am I supposed to defend it just because the creator is geographically closer to me? What is this bullshit now?
>>
why is pata using the crab emoji anyways
>>
>>87189160
NTA, but I know I will never succeed at learning Japanese, so why try?
>>
3D CYOA VN.
>>
If you're not enjoying yourself take a break. No one is forcing you to sit and watch streams that make you upset. This goes out to you terminally online fucks in the discord too because I know you're all here. Don't feel forced to participate or stick around because of some stupid sunk cost falacy, you're just going to become more unhappy and unstable and eventually take it out on fuwamoco. It's mentally healthy to constantly consume media that you obviously hate.
>>
>>87189670
Why is she like this?
>>
File: GWyZEYMaEAA0slJ.jpg (443 KB, 1538x2048)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>87189149
>>87189151
Don't care about JPschizo opinions. Go find someone else to watch You won't. You'll remain here, and you'll continue to loop. You feel wronged by a situation you've created yourself, and you perceive every action from the girls you're supposed to support as malicious
>>
>>87189626
There is a chance there might be a asmr segment from what Patra said at the end of the stream.
>>
>>87189151
They played paratopic and FNAF and you guys bitch about it too.
>>
>>87189704
It's not sunk cost fallacy, it's love and a casual entertainment schizo like you could never understand.
>>
>>87189547
nta, but I'm another "schizo"
The one she did with Fubuki was nothing at all, I just finished it. The schizos made me think Fubuki and Patra sat in front of a binaural mic in full 3D and made blowjob noises for over an hour, not that it was some silly gameshow thing with an ASMR spin.
I wouldn't care.
>>
>>87189618
Pero was a good friend...
>>
>>54661331
I'm sorry Fuwawa I can't be faithful
>>
>>87189687
She likes kani
>>
File: 1702020681722188.jpg (180 KB, 605x561)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>87189715
>"dont care"
>replies anyway
Sure seems like you do. And no, I won't leave until I figure out why they've changed. Hopefully I can ask them and theyll be candid.
>>
>>87189759
Man, these two streams were great. I never cared for "walking sim" horor games but I really like watching them play those.
>>
hello ruffians, just got back from work
did Patra-sama sex the twins today?
>>
>>87189761
You can't say that half the shit that people are spamming on here comes from something like "love." Tough love and wanting someone you love to be better is one thing, threats and outright vitriol and hatred is something else.
>>
>>87189762
>Fubuki and Patra sat in front of a binaural mic in full 3D and made blowjob noises for over an hour
God if only we could be so lucky
>>
File: 1699680837264518.png (2.85 MB, 2490x3510)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
I just found out Patra's parents thought she was working as a prostitute after leaving her office job and hired a private investigator that stalked her for a few months and then told her parents she is a "camgirl"
>>
>>87189908
Patra-sama had Fluffy squealing with excitement when she let slip that she owns a copy of the original ToHeart.
>>
File: 1718810349974362.png (664 KB, 640x852)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>87189762
Same her. If it's some batsu gameshow asmr thing like what friend did it won't bother me all too much. What does bother me is them never wanting to do the membership asmr like they promised.
>>
>>87189704
>This goes out to you terminally online fucks in the discord too because I know you're all here.
They've been directly called out before and it never works because the ones who did it are too light-handed. Othertimes, the schizos deflect and pretend like they did that one time gameplayschizo made a giant wall of text calling out Aeon, and everyone pretended he wasn't talking about anyone
Ultimately the ones who hate JP streams the most normally stay up to watch anyway. Its like a horrific combination of spite, FOMO, support, and general menhera all fused into one. They'll say supportive things on twitter, then wait in the diacord for a single Ruffian to menherapost, which gives the rest permission to safely post about JP streams without FWMC seeing.
>>
Fubuki's ASMR voice pack kind of sucked... Patra is not as good at giving directions as she is at doing the ASMR herself.
AZKi's ASMR voice packs are miles better, do recommend those.
>>
>>87189932
Gotta say, I was slightly disappointed.
>>
>>87179507
BAU BAU
>>
>>87189762
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. And that's also what I'm hoping for in the collab, a silly gameshow
>>
>>87189679
>chillaslop is better than amnesia
I thought this thread was filled with people that actually liked good games, nvm then not to even mention that most slop they play now a days isn't even chillaslop
>>
>>87189989
Why must God give wings to snakes? I love JP streams and I never get to watch them. I want to be PST too... EST SUCKS. Lose sleep for regular time streams, can't watch morning streams, fucking bullshit.
>>
>>87189992
Patra worked on that AZKi pack too anon.
FBK's sucking is more on FBK not being very into producing that kind of content.
>>
>>87189989
It's because all of those schizos are zoomer neets or kids in college that have nothing to do but watch vtubers all day. They make it their life. Look at people like the Mexican and tekzi who are terminally online and treat it all as an unironic clique they can shitpost in despite not caring at all about hololive or idols besides haha funny meme. It's telling everyone that is an actual adult that went to BD were normal and just happy to have a good time.
>>
File: 2049.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>87189926
Those people are fucking hypocrites. Sure they're okay with JP streams so it doesn't bother them, but some of them are the exact same people who cry whenever FUWAMOCO do a watchalong of a western movie, or when a western movie is even suggested. People want to see their favorites do things they will enjoy but they also want to enjoy it with them. Ruffians are not a monolith, so of course there will be differing opinions. And is it really hard to believe that there are more EOPs in the Holo EN branch fanbase than there are people who speak JP? If you can speak JP, you're most likely watching someone else already.
>>
>>87189704
I feel like the people doing this have to be pretty young, right? I can't imagine spending so much time on something that's very clearly putting me into some kind of deranged hate spiral, but I guess it's not that obvious when you're in the center of the spiral
>>
>7DTD server is already dead on the second day
Mori...
>>
>>87190103
I'm not a zoomer, I didn't grow up with streams, to me they're separate forms of entertainment from gaming. FUWAMOCO would never even touch most of the games I consider masterpieces.
Yes, Amnesia is a better game than Chillaslop. I do not care. Watching them be excited about japanese environments, do a simple task between scares and be able to see the whole story through in one sitting is a lot more important than one subpar horror game being better than another.
>>
>>87189163
I'm not tekzi, but he IS one of those menhera I'll force into action. He is just a tool, a useful tool that gained FWMC's "Twitter trust", but just a tool.
>>
>>87189759
paratopic was okay, I did like their fnaf stream though I hope they don't play more of the newer games since they get more complicated
>>
>>87190103
>I thought this thread was filled with people that actually liked good games
It used to be
But most of the ruffians with good taste got tired of being right all the time and went away
>>
>Just skip streams. Oh they did a whole week of Japanese streams? Just skip that week. Just enjoy your kamioshi casually bro, you don't have to watch every single stream live.
Where the fuck do you niggers even come from?
>>
>>87190165
Yes and the majority don't have jobs and live with their parents yet. Which makes it even more pathetic if anyone /here/ that isn't them goes menhera over that shit. They're all brainrotted zoomers that grew up on social media thinking likes are everything there is in life. Notice how none of them superchat or buy merch, they pirate and leech everything but bitch when they aren't catered to because they're entitled assholes
>>
>>87190115
Then I take it back, Fubuki must show her tits on stream to atone for her sins.
>>
File: 1698374497551686.jpg (727 KB, 3840x2160)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
We're going to get a spooky movie watchalong this October, right? The Shining watchalong last year was fucking kino.
>>
>>87189934
Well, what would you think if you were a traditionally minded Japanese parent that barely even knows the internet exists and your daughter suddenly quits her well paying office job, moves somewhere into the big city, starts always wearing these flashy cutesy clothes, and when asked refuses to tell you anything at all about what she is doing for work or how she spends her days and gets by?
>>
>>87190220
They even told the menhera who sends them $200 every week to stop watching if they don't like it. Someone who just spams zero effort Twitter clips would be much easier to ignore and replace.
>>
>>87190378
When did this happen? Timestamp?
>>
>>87189790
Doesn't even sound like her
>>
>>87190236
They didn't even finish the first, I don't think they're going back. Maybe they didn't really like it, but I thought the stream was great. Most well behaved tourist heavy chat I've ever seen, the kids were having an amazing time finally finding a streamer who doesn't complain about backseating. Made me happy to see.
>>
>>87190358
I doubt it
>>
>>87190358
is there a bingo with a spot for a watchlong going on? if not then better luck next year
>>
>>87190272
You CAN'T watch every stream live if you have a job, which you need to in order to properly support your oshi. You ARE supporting them casually if you have as much free time as those discordfags do.
>>
>>87190358
Nigga they only do one members stream a month at best. The Fallguys stream is that stream this month.
>>
File: 1704921777836585.jpg (631 KB, 900x1200)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
>>87190358
They will do a comfy SAW movies marathon together with Koone!
>>
>>87190531
>The Fallguys stream is that stream this month
And Fallgays isn't even good anymore...
>>
>>87190358
Probably with Advent, assuming no more big collabs make them not schedule the Advent collab again.
>>
>>87190458
yeah they only really played it because of Fubuki so I also doubt it will get played again
>>
>>87190523
>He doesn't work from home
>He didn't invest wisely and has to run on a hamster wheel until he dies
Skill issue. The biggest paypigs can drop everything and fly out to wherever their event is on a moment's notice.
>>
>>87189547
I feel conflicted about it. I would NOT like it, but I have to think about it before making any big promises. For now I'll say that IF they so a "silly JP ASMR gameshow, I would MAYBE be okay with it as long as they also talk in English (even if only by saying one or two sentences) AND the most important thing; IF they also do ASMR for the doggy pack soon.
I will NOT accept another "it was just us being silly with a binaural mic" if they still refuse to do it for the doggy pack after the 3D.
>>
>>87190300
Well I'm trying to be a little sympathetic here. It's definitely a different environment to grow up in than I did. I just wish they had the ability to take a small step back sometimes and look at what they're putting so much value in. I love FUWAMOCO, but I also have a lot of responsibilities and family that I have to help take care of. I buy merch when I'm able, sometimes SC, and post on twitter as well to show appreciation that I never expect anything in return for, but I'd be lying if I said being recognized for any of it didn't make me happy.

Hopefully with time they'll be able to look back on all these menhera moments and be glad they aren't like that anymore
>>
>>87190415
It was shortly after he changed his name. He wrote some schizo shit about leaving forever like he did with Kronii on Twitter and they responded to his weekly empty SC with that.
>>
>>87190358
Kek no. We're lucky as is to get just one solo stream a week.
>>
>>87190367
>starts always wearing these flashy cutesy clothes
but vtubers don't show their clothes
>>
>>87190627
Fair, you don't need a job to properly support them, you just need money.
>>
File: tremors.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>87190358
I think they should watch Tremors.
>>
>>87190635
I actually agree with this. if they finally end up doing a doggy pack ASMR in English it will soften the blow
>>
What if the 3D is just a big Rock n Rawr Party with Pato-chan playing the guitar live?
>>
>>87189704
>If you don't like FUWAMOCO anymore because of this, that makes us sad but...
>We'll accept that, you know, and we'll always be waiting and we'll still be doing a lot of content in English, so, just like always
>We'll be sad, Ruffians, if you're sad, but we'll be excited, you know, for you to return some day
>We realized, you know, that our actions, you know, they might make one person happy or another sad so, ultimately, what we can do is just do what we think is right
Some of them could listen to their oshi once in a while
>>
>>87190358
I want one cut of the dead...
>>
>>87190771
You don't even need money to support them. They are the first to say that, that's what the whole menhera members talk was about.
>>
>>87190627
No one has went to everything.
>>
>>87190807
Too much kino, ruffians don't deserve it. They should do JP lovey dovey ASMR so the worst schizos kill themselves first and then do the live guitar RnR Party.
>>
File: 1705437239355195.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>87190855
>"has went"
>not "has gone"
>>
File: 1714918752298309.jpg (185 KB, 1870x981)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
i wanted to see what music patra make and the first mv i click on i skim ahead to the middle and instantly see a animation of her ride a unicorn with broken horn lmfao
https://youtu.be/H5F8FkyY2GM?si=mCMI9JwqAwzuj0-U&t=61
>>
>>87190848
They're the first to say to not force yourself to watch everything live too. Not sure what that has to do with this reply chain.
If not watching everything live is being a casual, then so is being F2P.
>>
I miss Suzu. The new mane chan hates my guts apparently. Never picked for anything since the change
>>
>>87190940
It's a broken unicorn with a horn Patra bandaged up that's crying tears of joy anon.
As in the exact opposite imagery you seem to be implying.
>>
>>87190810
By any chance, do you have the timestamp for this? I feel like I really need to hear this right now
>>
>>87190947
They say that, but they are also happy if someone does. Are these the first women you've ever encountered. Women will say one thing but be secretly pleased if you do something anyways. Like if a woman says they don't want any gifts for an event and you don't bring any gifts, congrats you have autism. They force themselves to do things all the time, including staying up for Hololive events so they know better than anyone else what being a fan is like. They say these things to not discourage new and casual fans, but they are not casual fans of anything and they attract like minded people.
>>
>>87191067
Battle Plan 2, the stream everyone keeps referencing but apparently nobody actually listened to
>>
>>87183316
>Watame grinds hard and it took her years for a Sololive
She had two. Only took her a bit over a year since the first was confirmed at the start of 2021.
>>
>>87191113
Of course they're happy if you do, why wouldn't they be?
Still has nothing to do with being casual, they stream on diametrically opposed timezones, you're not "more hardcore" if you can catch every single stream regardless of timezone or length, you're just an unemployed kid living an easy life.
>>
>>87191248
Skill issue. I work remotely. Just learn to code bro.
>>
>>87191067
Yeah, it should be this, I was just listening to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AwGGP4oNOw&t=6534s
>>
File: 1705964620869656.jpg (211 KB, 1864x968)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
why is her skirt so short do she want me to look..
https://youtu.be/W5z2uWCuGwE
>>
>>87191296
>second monitor fodder
You didn't watch the stream
>>
>>87191340
>moving goalposts
>>
>>87190940
Patra is as unicorn friendly as it gets.
>>
>>87191067
Not him but just listen to the entire Battle Plan 2 stream, it's a members only stream.
I can't be bothered to find a timestamp because even thinking about it gives me stormy emotions.
>>
damn woman knew i was withholding from cumming until they hit 1M. She's making me wait just a little bit longer...
>>
>>87191340
Honestly I've automated most of my job so I watch them on my primary monitor but thanks for playing. Again, skill issue.
>>
>>87191417
You can't even move the goalposts because you're too weak with your codefag noodle arms.
>>
File: 1725474930541888.png (429 KB, 753x663)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>87191489
Lol
>>
>>87191113
It's easy to see where the psychosis comes from. People think they won't be as loved as other ruffians if they don't watch every stream, they force themselves to watch streams they don't like, they feel resentment toward FWMC for "forcing" them to watch streams they don't like. It's worth noting the JP schizos are also the like schizos and the ones who loop about men. It all stems from insecurity. If people just relaxed and supported their idol the way they want, like they've told you to, they'd be a lot better off mentally
>>
File: 1711337974452662.jpg (281 KB, 1968x1968)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>https://youtu.be/RIoyQJW93ZE?si=w4vhaGsEEmWbHFtl
I do hope their 3D is at least a little like Fubuki's.
This shit is amazing.
>>
File: 1708601149238725.png (287 KB, 822x612)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
The 3D collab with Patra was so out of left field (especially for an EN in their 2nd year). There has to be some kind of merch or ASMR voicepack thing that Cover wants to shill. Well... Unless this is their 1 million wish...
>>
Imagine working from home, I’d be embarrassed. It’s a certified woman’s job and no woman will respect a man child who works from home.
>>
>>87191633
>>87191610
is there a metal song about eating pon de rings or mr donut?
>>
File: 1705458413827687.png (300 KB, 364x538)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
I'm finally starting to realize that I have to just move on. Honestly not due to any fault of their own, but my own misconceptions about what they want.
>>
>>87191708
>>87191610
Mococo will sing Through The Fire And the Flames while Pato goes nuts on the guitar and Fuwawa headbangs making windmills with her hair
>>
>>87191605
I don't think so. I have always held the opinion that JP streams are okay if they don't take the place of EN streams. JP streams have to be "extra". But the past few months JP streams HAVE been replacing EN streams. Their content has slowed and wasting what little time they have for JP streams rubs me the wrong way. They don't have time to talk longer or do longer streams but they have 50 hours for GTA? Yes I know we had a Fate stream for 7 hours but that's few and far between. Plus a lot of their EN content has been collabs, which people don't like in general when they are spammed nonstop like this.
>>
>>87191633
Well, if its a viice pack at least we know itll be in EN as well as JP I guess kek
>>
The closer they get to 1M, they more retarded this thread has been reading
Holy couple of schizos worrying about nothing of importance

t. tourist
>>
File: 1621245363355.gif (1020 KB, 320x212)
1020 KB
1020 KB GIF
>>87191633
>Unless this is their 1 million wish...
We just don't know, we don't even have a general clue what they might even wish for, all shitposting aside.
>>
>>87189934
technically not wrong
>>
>>87191304
Thank you
>>
>>87191683
If you're so obsessed with manliness go into construction, the hours are long, the work is hard, and the pay is shit for what you get. Enjoy breaking your body by 45 and getting cancer from all the stuff you inhaled over the years but hey at least you're a manly man. Or join the military which is the same situation. I'll keep making six figures a year from the comfort of my own home while I watch FUWAMOCO and fund all their dreams.
>>
>>87190810
>we'll still be doing a lot of content in English, so, just like always
Well, they are doing less and less EN content while increasing the JP content, so it's fair to be upset.
>>
>>87191633
>Unless this is their 1 million wish...
Would Cover really grant a wish before they've hit one million? Also, wouldnt a silly 3D collab be a massive waste of a wish?
>>
>>87191605
That's really why I wish a lot of people going schizo could take a step back for a second. It apparently doesn't matter though how many talks FUWAMOCO have about not comparing yourself to other ruffians, or not needing to be there for everything. This mentality just persists because of insecurity that makes them overanalyze any interaction FUWAMOCO have with a ruffian that isn't them, no matter how small
>>
>>87191929
go back then, work on your ESL while you are at it too
>>
>>87191801
I'm gonna hold out till after new years, after that I'll make my final decision.
>>
>>87191801
I can't just "move on" that easily. Unlike all the people who throw oshi or kamioshi around casually, they aren't just entertainment for me, if I wanted that, I could watch TV or movies.
>>
>>87190860
>They should do JP lovey dovey ASMR
Believe, I'll kill myself if they do it, but I'll also make sure that FWMC do it before me.
>>
>>87192033
Yeah honestly, that wuite of theres is actually hopeful. The full thing they said even makes it seem like things will pretty much be like they used to be just with a couple more collabs. Its been a monumental shift and its honestly been for the worse. At least theyll actually hit one million tho
>>
>>87191929
It's always been like this. It's just that now shitposters don't even try to blend in as fans
>>
okay get out sisters and jpschizos mom said it's my turn to use /baubau/
>>
>>87192254
which schizo are you?
>>
>>87191311
why are her tits so big does she want me to cum..
>>
>>87192077
prophecy: fwmc will have a sololive and 99% of the attendance will be more esl than me
>>
File: 1709590525570231.jpg (831 KB, 2835x4096)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
>>87192300
Where do you think Fuwawa gets her motivation from?
>>
File: Fuwawa bouncy.webm (634 KB, 398x536)
634 KB
634 KB WEBM
>>87191311
>>87192300
both of these apply to fuwawa
>>
File: 20241002_073842.jpg (1.22 MB, 2622x3720)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>87192048
Mio's 1 million wish was the hoodie that was announced at the end of her 1 million karaoke endurance stream. So their wish was probably already in the queue for a while now.
>>
File: 1705854222326.png (105 KB, 490x668)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>87192359
well shit can't argue with that since if it does happen then that will be true
>>
File: 1730474993739493.jpg (193 KB, 1200x827)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
wazzup ruffians?
>>
>>87192285
nta but I'm the smtschizo and I've been starving for a turn
>>
>>87192155
then perish
>>
File: 1705465073815734.png (239 KB, 429x551)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>87192155
Well I agree, and it isn't something I say lightly.
There's simply a fundamental incompatibility with what I want to see from them, and what they want to do, and it's been making me more and more menhera as time has gone on.
>>
File: 1723167539594055.jpg (47 KB, 720x721)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>87191605
>JP schizos are also the like schizos and the ones who loop about men
Not true. I've NEVER talked about that, I honestly don't give a fuck about other men. And the likes? They are nice to get from time to time, but I never lose sleep over that.
>>
>>87192452
presenting a fine meal
>>
>>87192452
Having a massive boner and conflicting emotions about not having a stream tonight.
>>
The timing is too perfect to be a coincidence. I'm almost certain the Patra 3D collab this soon was their 1M wish and I'm not sure how I feel about that
>>
Why are there two Peros in the thumbnail
>>
>>87192486
>There's simply a fundamental incompatibility with what I want to see from them, and what they want to do
What took you so long? Idiot.
>>
>>87192428
I would love a hoodie styled after their own jackets, make it happen cover
>>
>>87192033
They still do lots of content in English, as Fuwawa said. Having more JP streams doesn't necessarily mean that they are streaming less in English, it could be that their streaming hours, in total, went up.
>>
>>87192560
I refuse to believe they wasted it on a 3D collab, unless all the other things they want (a VN, more orisongs, an album, etc) are all already being worked on.
>>
>>87188114
>Kiara heartbeat totsu
When was that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYznOzYLBe0
Pretty curious what this collab they have with Subaru is going to be like they don't want to drink right?
>>
>>87192636
a better question is why are their hair ornaments on the wrong side
>>
File: 1721114723494182.jpg (40 KB, 750x750)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>87191605
Bitch ass nigga I don't give a fuck about men. I only want en content and en asmr.
>>
>>87192486
Good luck, it took me a very long time to move on from something like that... I never went anti though, I was just miserable for a while wondering where I went wrong
>>
File: 17r0474940494849.jpg (791 KB, 1700x2200)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
I want Bae, Mococo, Kobo, La+, and Bancho to form a dance group
>>
>>87192649
>What took you so long?
A lot of things. It was only over the last month or so I realized.
>>
>>87192155
Been down this road before, getting over your oshi is not easy. But over time you eventually ween yourself off from caring.
It starts with not caring about missing streams.
Then you just watch occasionally maybe once or twice a month.
Eventually you just stop watching altogether and unsubscribe.
The hardest part for me was not lurking her threads just to see how she was doing.
>>
File: pbfkyff.jpg (346 KB, 1195x1500)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>87192743
If a JP stream asks them to drink they will. They've shown no barrier or morals when it comes to pleasing the Japanese.
>>
File: 1726767389945987.png (108 KB, 473x432)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>87192560
their 1M wish is a JP stream
>>
>>87191886
>They don't have time to talk longer or do longer streams but they have 50 hours for GTA?
I feel the same, and the GTA event being 50 hours in JP also rubbed me the wrong way
>>
>>87192743
>don't let yourself be fooled when they cutely "bau bau", they are yabai, unbelievably yabai
what did shubar mean by this
>>
I gave up on them playing SMT V: Vengeance, but surely they'll try Metaphor at least, right? Right?
>>
>>87191605
My policy when it comes to JP streams is, if there is no Marine, I do not watch anything. I think only people that donate and dedicate their lives to them, get affected by not watching or missing JP streams.
>>
>>87192854
This is gonna sound fucking cringe to literally any outsider, but you have to unironically treat it like a fucking actual breakup. Especially if you're a godforsaken gachikoi.
>>
It doesn't affect me anymore because I have oshihenned but if this was a JP event they would not miss it for anything. Just part of why I oshihenned.
>>
>>87192854
NTA but I'm still watching most streams just with a lot less attention, the hard part is not coming to these damn threads
>>
>>87192696
How many 6 hours long streams have they done in English in the last month, and how many did they do in JP?
>>
>>87192891
Kek fuck you
>>
>>87192918
>what did shubar mean by this
She must've found out that they finger each other while playing lolirape eroge
>>
>>87191886
GTA was the biggest Holo event of the entire year so far.
They would have been fucking stupid to skip it, it did wonders when it comes to growing their brand and networking/ forming connections with the other girls.
>>
>>87192973
Thanks for the input, atm. Why are you still in this thread if you oshihenned?
>>
>>87192962
You hit the nail right on the head that's basically what it is.
>>87192974
Yep that's why it was hard for me too.
Posting in a thread daily for 2 years didn't do me any good for oshihenning. But I had to do it to fully enjoy FuwaMoco.
>>
damn, looks like they both woke up
>>
>>87192854
Gabe...
>>
>>87192918
GTA was the first time they had a lot of clips go viral that showed off their more dangerous side.
Before then it was more like a little nudge here and a short wink there with things like the yobai moments, but with GTA they suddenly got a ton of clips that showed the JPs there's more to them than just cutsey bau baus
>>
5 hour nap I should be good for not missing a guerilla right? they aren't that big of liars when they said they'd stream next at fwmc morning right
>>
>>87193084
I hope they see my post and know that people are oshihenning over their post Japan move mask off behavior
>>
>>87193186
Nope not him, my ex-oshi was Fauna.
>>
File: 1727948442784078.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>87192929
It's ok to give up. I've already resigned myself into thinking they will play Halo.
>>
File: 1722841871453768.jpg (91 KB, 1024x764)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>87192486
>>87192649
>>87192854
People say they changed but they aren't liars. I don't want to believe they are liars. Was the FUWAMOCO I fell in love with in the beginning a lie? Are they who they are now and they were lying in the beginning? Or are they who they were in the beginning and now they're just constrained by time. Fortunately I'm not black and white schizo, I think it's probably more nuanced than that. That's why I won't just easily drop them, not only am I not some casual, but I also still hold out hope that things will get better.
The worst thing that happens is I come her to discuss them, which despite what retards say, is not Anti behavior.
>>87192962
Fuck those outsiders, they are the ones telling people to "just move on" or "just skip streams" or accusing everyone of trying to control them. They are faggots who came in from Trash Taste and ironic weeb shit with Mori and can be safely ignored, and the world would be better if they were killed.
>>
>>87192789
What was your "something like that"?
>>
>>87193246
they havent even ticked to 996 since this morning
>>
File: 1709962303278.jpg (492 KB, 2048x2048)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>87193306
I know that feel. I've suggested like 4 games to them, they've played none of them
>>
>>87193206
GTA was just them being chaos agents though. Hardly anything "yabai"
>>
>>87192797
>>
>>87193496
they gave shuba permanent hearing loss and brain damage from baudol
>>
>>87193361
What do you mean by better? Do you expect them to drop everything and just stream mgs3 /dkc2? Do you expect them to do less JP collabs? Are your wishes compatible with their career goals?
>>
>>87192962
>you have to unironically treat it like a fucking actual breakup
But what if I've never experienced a breakup?
>>
>>87193286
Anon, they already acknowledge people are leaving. But they are not going to change course.
>>
>>87193430
An alcoholic that I can't really blame anyone but myself for loving. Hope the people that still hang onto her are happy, but I just couldn't do it anymore
>>
>>87192560
The time is too perfect to NOT be a coincidence. They wouldn't get 1 million by then if not for the GTA boost that nobody could have predicted.
>>
>>87192743
I REALLY hope they don't drink. If they give in to the pressure and do it for that stream I'll lose a lot of respect for them.
>>
>>87193298
why
>>
>>87193361
>People say they changed but they aren't liars. I don't want to believe they are liars
They arent liars, but they were lying to themselves about what they wanted I think. They didnt do regular JO streams and collabs despite the fact that they absolutely wanted to. They wanted to reach one million, but were too scared to do #shorts, JP streams, and nonstop "buff" content because of reasons.
Its not that they changed, its that they're finally, after a full year, doing exactly what THEY want to do. They're decided to do whatever JP streas they want to, and go full-sail to reach one million(and possibly beyond).
What SOME are experiencing now is the natural menhera that will follow if you wanted stuff to always stay the same as they were.
>>
>>87193633
lamy...
>>
>>87192743
>>87193692
You can't be a proper idol without drinking.
>>
>>87193361
this is corpo life anon, things you love turn different for better selling value
>>
>>87193702
>They didnt do regular JO streams and collabs despite
I want them to do JOI streams...
>>
So the endurance stream has to be tomorrow night? Why else cancel tomorrow's 7D2D stream?
>>
>>87193548
I expect them to be smarter about it. If you're getting 3 hours of sleep a night and you don't have time for longer streams, why the fuck are you doing 50 hours of GTA? Not even Suisei was on that much the whole time and she organized the damn thing. They could have cut their GTA streams in HALF and that would still be 25 hours of GTA in a week.
If you're crying about not being able to spend time with Ruffians, why are you doing nonstop collabs? How does streaming that much ENReco help you get a sololive? How does two Patra streams in succession help with career goals? How does every single voicepack since debut help? If they helped that much why isn't Suisei and Marine and Pekora and Koyori doing the same?
>>
>>87193594
Then take a moment to thank god, cause real ones are horrible
>>
>>87193306
Well tried with GBVSR, that didn't work either so. One day they'll play a fighter.
>>
>>87193306
I really didn't want to give up, but I suppose we all have to face reality sometime...
>>
>>87193811
>Suisei and Marine and Pekora and Koyori
Koyori sticks out like a sore thumb in that list
>>
>>87193361
Baused and same.
>>
>>87193694
A lot of breaks, her schedule didn't work well with mine.
Her asmr becoming a rarity.
Also she wasn't streaming anything I had an interest in so that didn't help.
A few other things.
>>
>>87193633
she wants you to still think of her... poor wamy...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.