[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1727515981267561.jpg (18 KB, 248x187)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>Links
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@KosekiBijou
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kosekibijou
1st orisong - Prism no Mahou: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3pjFfKBonI

>Streams
Next stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTKsKbG418E
Previous stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpSgByhKEVI
Debut stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAQib0T5v0
3D Debut stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0zL5YshRk

>Shorts/music/unarchived streams
https://rentry.org/e6mionzq

>Merch
https://rentry.org/tyfao78u

>Intro/starter newpebble guide
https://rentry.org/qpx5vnec

Do not engage with diggers (trolls, doxxers, holo vs holo baiters). Hide, report and rock on.

>Previous
>>87156807
>>
File: 1727860365050648.jpg (84 KB, 503x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Schejewel TBD.
Next streams:
MON - Backseating Cecilia's Lies of P at 4 PM EST | 1 PM PST | 5 AM JST
MON - TCG Card Shop Simulator at 9 PM EST | 6 PM PST | 10 AM JST
TUE - Space Marine 2 at 7 PM EST | 4 PM PST | 8 AM JST
WED - 7 Days To Die w/ HoloEN at 9 PM EST | 6 PM PST | 10 AM JST
THU - Monster Hunter World w/ Raora at 7 AM EST | 4 AM PST | 8 PM JST
THU - 7 Days To Die w/ HoloEN at 8 PM EST | 5 PM PST | 9 AM JST
FRI - 7 Days To Die w/ HoloEN at 9 PM EST | 6 PM PST | 10 AM JST
SAT - 7 Days To Die w/ HoloEN at 9 PM EST | 6 PM PST | 10 AM JST
SUN - 7 Days To Die* w/ HoloEN at 9 PM EST | 6 PM PST | 10 AM JST
7 Days To Die schedule is not set in stone yet (maybe she won't stream all days, maybe she will).
Possible streams:
Space Marine 2 whenever possible
Due to this week's busyness, the following streams may be moved to next week:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Black Myth Wukong
Fallout: New Vegas (Maybe? Perms situation was solved but SESAC situation might hold it hostage for a bit more)
>>
>>87212066
>proving my point
>>
>>87211882
chu chu
>>
>>87212105
This is how most of the world works you faggot. You go to countries as a tourist, everyone is usually kind and helpful. But you demand help beyond their language ability or demand to be treated as a local, then no you aren't entitled to it. IT'S NOT RACISM.
>>
>>87212171
Yeah, JP should keep japan japanese. That's why I would never move there. I'm not Japanese, and neither is she.
>>
>>87212171
>asian on asian racism = common sense
>white on asian racism = evil
makes sense
>>
can we talk about how 4 hours of stream just flew by
>>
Are you retards really arguing about racism. Embarrassing
>>
File: GE_2J7_aMAAJzjw.jpg (347 KB, 4092x2893)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
I'm going to miss her during those days, but I'm happy that she is finally moving.

Time to bweh and eep.
>>
There's one thing I want from Biboo when she moves to Japan: Food photos.
>>
>>87212480
Just Juan
>>
>>87212232
If someone moves to a country, it is their responsibility to assimilate to the local culture AND accept always being considered a partial outsider. Everyone is used to this, there is a shitton of diaspora from each other's countries all over East and Southeast Asia. That doesn't mean we don't accept foreigners. Idk why westerners have such a hard time grasping the concept of knowing one's place.
>>87212258
I never even mentioned white people. I don't give a fuck about your culture war or whatever. I'm telling you that in this part of the world, you can go to different countries with ease and be treated with kindness. There is no hatred like you keep dreaming about to feel better about yourselves.

Maybe Biboo might not be used to it as a US west coaster, but anyone born here and has travelled around does not even notice the "racism" you talk about because being able to doubt each other is part of shared values and mutual respect.
>>
File: Pebble Puzzle.png (993 KB, 1665x1665)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
Puzzle time!
https://jiggie.fun/3yJO6u
>>
>>87212563
retard
>>
I love how much she cares
A real gem
>>
>>87212563
>Idk why westerners have such a hard time grasping the concept of knowing one's place
>knowing one's place
jesus christ asians are so cucked
>anyone born here and has travelled around does not even notice the "racism" you
you are so used to hating each other you don't even notice kek
>>
>>87212728
She betrayed us by moving to Japan.
>>
File: 1705191871446643.jpg (19 KB, 378x264)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>87212778
sorry brother, this one is going straight to the garbage bin
>>
>>87212714
Tell me why I'm wrong. Give an actual anecdote. All you keep saying is "Asians hate Asians" without elaborating.
>>87212735
You are not entitled to equality anywhere in the world. That's just the way our species works. That's not hatred. If you come to my country and I deny you service, that's not hatred, it's valuing the mutual respect between us to accept we have the right to not accept one another. It is not racism.
>>
File: 144p Smile.png (309 KB, 644x672)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>87212403
Looked up and it's already 1 am. She has a mysterious power.

>>87212534
I want her to go to more cute themed cafes. I miss being able to take a short train ride and exploring all the fun places in places like Sumida, Ginza and Harajuku. All the moving talk is giving me more motivation to look into getting a job in Japan again.
>>
>>87212778
>us
I hate Americans so goddamn much. Get the fuck out of my hobby
>>
>>87212829
Enjoy the 6 AM streams lol
>>
things that never happened
>>
i wonder if she's gonna take a break during the move or will try to power through and stream during
>>
>>87212934
She said it will be 3 turbulent weeks, anon. Maybe just maybe stream here or there but she's smart enough to OPSEC so she'll probably avoid it.
>>
>>87212840
>If you come to my country and I deny you service, that's not hatred
bruhhh you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself
>>87212889
holy thirdie cope. japan loves the USA, all holomems loves the USA, most holoens are from the USA
>>
>>87212840
So in conclusion biboo will NOT face racism.
She will face
>Denial of service
>Difficulty finding housing
>Zero respect
>Forced to "know her place"
But we shouldn't care because it's not racism
>>
>>87212889
ywnbj
>>
>>87212973
thanks pebbro, i'm so relieved we're not looking at a worst case scenario 1+ month break
>>
My condolences pebbles, bau bau.
>>
>>87212232
This but unironically
>>
I fear the shitposting and schizo bullshit this move will attract
>>
>>87213134
We're not gonna have it worse than Ruffians.
>>
>>87212988
In my experience though, Japan is the most liberal and western-like towards outsiders of the Far East countries. It has the opposite rep in the west because westoids are entitled fucks who think equality is normal, but by our standards nips are basically just like naive whites

But it's true Biboo will not be used to it. Still I think it's good for her to get used to it for when the inevitable American world order collapses and the multicultural standard goes away. It will hurt less in the long run to undo the west coast brainwashing now. Beside, she's a cute girl who will know a good bit of Japanese eventually, she will get treated better than most outsiders
>>
I trust Biboo because she's all in on Hololive.
>>
File: 1723820669441035.png (79 KB, 1029x469)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>87213134
Over time you'll get used to it.
>>
stay strong to your faith pebs , the shitposting falseflagging will be intense. tons of doom posting and racism already started...

from listener san
>>
>>87213134
I doubt any shitposter is going to be worse than our local schizo pet, we will be alright
>>
>>87213134
You can blame Bijou for that
>>
>>87213185
>westoids are entitled fucks who think equality is normal
your argument is already dead you can stop killing it now
>cute girl who will know a good bit of Japanese eventually, she will get treated better than most outsiders
because they will want to fuck her you idiot
>>
>Bijou
lmao catalogshitters found the thread
>>
>Biboo is moving to Japan

NOOOOOOOoooooooooo
Now she might never collab with the US-based talent properly.... (read:SNOT)

Then again she'll be closer to Fuwamoco and CHAD. And its her decision, ultimately
>>
File: 1719180919493867.png (212 KB, 905x602)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>87213148
You should feel lucky Biboo doesn't speak japanese.
>>
>>87213344
Well for others Biboo is also not a gigantic numberfag running after some void achievement instead of treating her fanbase the way they deserve for pushing them to their success. I used to love the puppies but they changed a lot.
>>
>>87213284
>your argument is already dead
Fuck off. You are the one who started off being intellectually dishonest by claiming Asians hate Asians and then pushing the meaning of hate to absurd californian definitions.

I stand by my point, East and Southeast Asia are largely kind and tolerant of tourists and skilled foreigners, Japan included. Anything we do that seems like racism is not, it's mutual vigilance we have the right to against each other.

Biboo will not be used to it, but she needs to learn to get used to it, simple as. Unless you prefer her to live in a woke bubble forever?
>because they will want to fuck her you idiot
So? They can want, they're not going to get to.
>>
Visiting Japan and living in Japan are very different but Biboo is in a good position to move. She already seemingly has a strong support network, most of the other talents love her and collabs often.

There will be foreigner discrimination though and that's just a given, but she has Advent, Kaela and Hakos Baelzu. She also has us because she says she doesn't feel lonely when she streams (because she loves us).
>>
changing tactices are we
>>
>>87213344
This is the only silver lining of this whole thing. I don't expect the dumb rock to start doing JP only solo streams like her genmates.
>>
BIBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>87213449
She won't leave her fucking home except to go to her friends house, konbini and studio, lol.
>>
>>87213458
t. threadshitter
>>
A part of me is sad that Biboo will be less likely to stream with the us talent due to the time difference. But I also know wife us putting in the most effort into learning nihongo as well as being an idol. She's more like Fuwamoco and Irys in that regard.
If this is the true beginning of Biboo's idol journey, than I am all for it
>>
>>87213344
go back to your containment thread schizo
>>
I just don't understand how biboo doesn't think that hololive will shove boatloads of work at her.
>>
>>87213584
that's what she wants, though.
>>
>>87213185
>>87213442
>b-biboo just needs to get used to racism for her own good!
you faggots are sociopathic. glad I wasn't born in asia
>>
>>87213602
She wants to do streams for us, did you pay attention? She said she might even do more 12 hour streams. She is walking into the lions mouth covered in BBQ sauce.
>>
>>87213532
I just know that unlike the unambitious no streams whore Fauna, Biboo actually cares about her position in Hololive and is an actual idol. I’ll support her to the end.
>>
File: 1724722116978927.jpg (203 KB, 766x1200)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>87212624
Thanks for playing!
>>
>>87213651
In the same stream she said she wants to dance and do idol things as well and living next to the studio will give her a ton more opportunities which is what she wants. Why do you purposefully ignore it?
>>
Digger hours? This vaguely sounds like the shit /bau/ had to deal with…
>>
>>87213602
>>87213651
I'm not sure if she knows exactly what she wants, after all just getting in to hololive was her dream. Today it sounded like her goal was "hololive, but more" and I don't know if she has anything more specific than that.
>>
>>87212624
Thanks for the good time, Pebbros.
This is my phone's lobby background.
>>
>>87213701
Just use the hide + hide replies a lot and ignore shitters, its that easy
Most of the shit comes from replies anyway so its easy peasy
>>
>>87213605
Alright, enjoy your lunchtime rowdies and truck rammings and mass stabbings. I would say you will be replaced but you already are. Meanwhile Asia will become the future of mankind.
>>
>>87213511
She went on her own adventures a couple times. I hope she takes the time to explore Japan a bit. God bless FWMC but they're the ones who don't leave the house unless it's for food, studio, or an off-collab. They don't even have the time to go on walks anymore.
>>
>>87213699
She said she wanted easy access to it. She also said it won't be like when she was in japan with all the training, when in fact it is all the training, but all the time. She simply doesn't understand how it will pan out.
>>
>>87213743
Ni hao, tell Winnie the Pooh I said hi for me. Don't get caught with your illegal VPN.
>>
>>87213743
>hur dur we will replace you
thirdie cope is so pathetic
>Asia will become
nothing. your birthrates are fucked.
>>
>>87213707
She is all in on hololive so "hololive but more" is a good goal for her. Honestly, being a top streamer in hololive is pretty much winning as a vtuber so there really isn't much more to strive for afterwards.
>>
I trust the plan and love my wife, remember to ignore diggers pebbros
>>
As a chumbie I implore you pebbles to look out for Biboo, idol overload killed my oshi
>>
>>87213532
>less likely to stream with the us talent due to the time difference
who in NA even streams before biboo anyway, Ina, Fauna, GG? if she's sticking to her old time then she could collab with them still since they could just do the collab a bit later like BST+2, the real pain is when we have NA + EU + JP collab, like GAGA or Flat Rabbits
>>
>[As a _____,]
We're gonna see a lot of these lol
>>
>>87213834
Go back to /int/, saar
>>87213843
>your birthrates are fucked
Yeah because we don't worship line-must-go-up economics. We care about things like social harmony and taking care of family we already have, not pumping out babies without reason. This is called pragmatism and long-term thinking, we will still be here in 100 years time. Your country will not.
>>
>>87212840
The pebble you're arguing with is a Karen customer who thinks they're entitled to service no matter how they act, just ignore them.
>>
>>87213687
Thanks for the random puzzles, puzzlebro. They've been fun. Just wanted to send you a nice word for your services o7
>>
>>87213843
>nothing. your birthrates are fucked.
China is the country with the most people in the world and Japan has more birth rates than all of Europe.
>>
>>87213890
Us east coast fans fucking hating life bro, nobody streams at a good time for us anymore. Ame used to in the past, same with Ina, but Ame is gone and Ina is going to move to Japan meaning that's gone too, everyone else streams at 7-8 pm or later, hell Mumei streams at fucking 5am for a guerilla unarchived karaoke. And then there's the EU timezone focused gen, it's all fucked.
>>
File: 1727420137819236.png (69 KB, 256x260)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
They called me crazy today... Yes, Biboo isn't in Japan... BUT I KNEW SOMETHING RELATED WAS HAPPENING!!! I KNEW IT!!!!
>>
File: Nyo.jpg (19 KB, 1114x124)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>87213931
Are you a sister or retarded
>>
File: 1728626112646.jpg (510 KB, 1677x1108)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
Your Biboo will be fine pebblebros. She loves hololive. She'll get more opportunities to do cool things at the studio, show up in 3D concerts from other girls, get sponsor stuff and whatnot.
And she'll live near many other holos including FUWAMOCO, she won't be alone.

Trust in the gem, she'll shine brightly.
>>
>>87211882
if I'm honest I have a lot of thoughts about this situation pebblebros and I can't keep quiet about it, you know what I'm thinking I'll tell you what I'm thinking dang it, I'm thinking Biboo, Biboo, oo-ee-oo
>>
>>87213951
>w-we have no kids b-because we are being smart
this is some extreme level cope
>>87214012
neither will surpass the US which is still growing faster
>>
>>87213931
Some might be disingenuous but some will come from passion lol
Being in hololive, wanting to be an idol and staying in the US, you can only pick 2.
>>
If she moves to Japan doe she'll be paying JP and US taxes right?
>>
>>87214183
No, that was mori being fucking retarded and not hiring a competent accountant.
>>
>>87214057
ah, I personally like the 7 PM and later since I can focus on school stuff, but my days off are rough until biboo... so understandable, I trust biboo staying at the same time, but any official channel stuff or late night collabs will continue to be a struggle
>>
File: 1717962316273824.png (162 KB, 823x692)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>87214177
how do you be an (vtuber) idol and stay in the US without being in hololive?
>>
I wish hololive will clue in to the fact that the NA audience at least wants streams and idol stuff, but if the idol stuff comes at the cost of streams then we would like less idol stuff. I watch hololive because they stream and they have good personalities and I like seeing them having fun and interacting with them. Idol stuff there is no interaction, and you only get to see them seldomly.
>>
>>87213199
True. Even better, she also just plain likes streaming. But I do expect her schedule to be a little more active outside of streaming when she gets settled in. She'll take every chance she'll get to hang out with her senpais, the studio, Hololive staff and events and whatever else. This is gonna be the time of her life. She's not gonna miss a minute of it.
>>
Imagine sharing a comfy japanese apartment with Biboo...
>>
>>87214269
there are quite a few (dying) agencies out there that did idol stuff too. Not on the same level, I suppose.
>>
>>87214144
Hell Ruffians should be happy too you know Biboo will want to collab with them and Mococo will be unable to tell her Noae so they'll have to stream more too
>>
>>87214057
just stay up
>>
>>87214272
It needs to be a healthy balance if anything.
I don't want zero idol stuff or concerts. But I also don't want to trade 100 streams for just one concert.
Gotta be somewhere inbetween.
>>
>>87214325
Yeah just develop insomnia what could go wrong haha.
I almost died in August because of stuff like that. Speaking of, I am fucking exhausted.
>>
File: US-Timezones.svg.png (1.01 MB, 2560x1979)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
Remind me again, who lives where?
>>
>>87214057
I'm up late as is, and I've been watching Gigi a lot lately too who streams at 5, there's not really a major issue with people's stream times for me.
>>
>>87214374
She said it herself, watching her is a full time job.
>>
>>87214390
biboo is pacific
nerissa is mountain I think
idk the rest
>>
File: Spoiler Image (159 KB, 1920x1080)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>87214325
STAY UP LAAAAATE
>>
>>87214390
>PT: Kronii, GG, Biboo
>MT: no one I'm aware of
>CT: Nerissa, Shiori
>ET: Gura i think?
>Unknown (to me at least): Fauna, Mumei, Ina
>>
File: America.png (1.65 MB, 2560x1979)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>87214390
I live there
>>
>>87213687
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX ROCK SEX SEX SEX SEX BIJOU SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX BIBOO SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX GEM SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX KOSEXY SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX
>>
asking for a friend, how does one develop a biphasic sleep schedule and should one do so
>>
>>87214314
Biboo isn't JP, so FWMC won't do shit.
>>
>>87214559
>Should one?
If you have a job that requires a commute, no, it would be far less time efficient.
>>
>>87214559
Alarm clocks
And unless you're crazy busy 24 hours a day, no, it's not worth it
>>
>>87214559
If you work from home it might be efficient but its not for everyone
>>
>>87213185
A lot of the shit westerners perceive as being motivated by xenophobia is mosty just jap culture and social mores. A lot of japs struggle with it themselves. If it's hard on the natives, not speaking the language and standing out in appearance is just going to make an already difficult culture to navigate harder.
>>
>>87214680
>And unless you're crazy busy 24 hours a day
uhh... does being a full time student + watching biboo count?
>>
Deadbeat here biboo will be fine trust me she's showed resilience for over a year now and I'm sure Mori will help her with paperwork like she did with bae. If anything it will end up being her stream times that change If she doesn't want to wake up at 8am.
>>
>>87214715
>If anything it will end up being her stream times that change If she doesn't want to wake up at 8am
I think that's the big fear
>>
>>87214561
They're genmates, sister. If anything, they'll collab more.

DIAMOND DOGS STAY STRONG
>>
>>87214715
thanks debbie, looking forward to WH40K
heard about the slightly bad news with Mori's lungs, I hope she can recover well
>>
Every EN mem got worse, Bae significantly so, after moving to Japan.
>>
>>87214825
FWMC are back to streaming just as much as before (even more)
Mori streams a fuckton in Japan
IRyS is in the upper tier too above non-biboo NA talents
Bae is going through a rough patch but I'm sure she'll go back to streaming a lot eventually
>>
>>87214559
Why bother with that when you can just sleep for 3 hours most nights and leave it at that? For the love of god don't do it. Just get a decent amount of sleep and adjust your schedule to make it work.
>>
>>87214715
>If anything it will end up being her stream times that change If she doesn't want to wake up at 8am.
I don't mind her moving a stream if she's tired, she's done it before, no biggie. The main concern everyone had was her default stream time changing, but she said it would NEVER change this stream, so all good.
>>
>>87214883
Mori and IRyS didn't move to Japan. They lived there way before being holomems.
>rough patch
RUMAO
>>
>>87214825
>>87214883
What's going on with Bae? I haven't watched much of her since Advent launched.
>>
>>87214929
non-stop studio projects
>>
>>87214883
You forgot to mention that FWMC are also doing more and more JP only streams and JP collabs, it's a net negative. Their next 3D show with Patra is in JP again. You can almost forget they're HoloEN.
>>
my biggest fears about biboo moving to japan are towa and FBK, how do we save her?
>>
>>87214883
Also about FWMC, Bae only recently got really bad. Things were fine for a while after moving.
>>
>>87215012
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>87215025
THEY'RE GONNA RAPE MY BIBOO
>>
>>87214986
kys, actual fans are looking forward to the 3D collab with Patra or them being on the Marine event stream
Don't try and paint those as negatives you retard
>>
>>87215012
I don't know, they seem like trustworthy moms. Surely they wouldn't do anything bad to a cute little rock like Biboo!
>>
>>87214986
Completely irrelevant to biboo since she doesn't know japanese
Fwmc streamed 130 hours last month, 90 of those hours were english focused content
>>
>>87215060
is this the face of someone you can trust?
>>
Biboo has not given me a reason to doubt her
>>
>>87215089
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME
>>
>>87215025
Biboo gonna get pero pero'd
>>
>>87215049
>actual fans
Thank god, this isn't the Fuwamoco general so your tourist opinions doesn't matter on my opinion of them
>>
>>87215138
The only tourist here is you if you don't like holoJP and your oshi collabing with them
>>
>>87215080
Its hilarious to see antis saying they " betrayed EN" when even if you remove all their japanese content they still stream more than everyone except Biboo and Mori lol
>>
i wonder, based on what we've heard from senpai, how long does it take to prepare for a 3d live say for birthdays from initial ideation, I wonder if the timing for this move will coincide with this since I remember that taking a really long time compared to fes which although it's a big event, for each holo, it's just like 4 songs but no planning of who you're gonna invite, the merch you're gonna make, what theme you're gonna do for your live if any
>>
>>87214825
>>87214883
>>87214917
Idk what you fags are pushing bae had family shit and then took a break and now has family visiting
>>
>>87215265
>>>/baubau/
Here you go tourist bro
Patra isn't holoJP btw
>>
>>87215270
Idol and vtuber culture is based on mimicking relationships
If one's oshi(s) try to appeal anyone that's not themselves, they will be as upset as if their gf was being nice to another man
That's why there so much seethe every time a girl starts liking a game that anons don't
>>
>>87215270
Quality over quantity. How much of that is chillaslop, anomalyslop, suikaslop, kusogeslop etc. FWMC Morning also took a nosedive after the 100th episode. Please sir can I have a real stream with real content not a 1 hour walking sim or a 5 hour superchat reading where I'm listening to a broken record cause FUCKING ruffians are the most unoriginal people on the planet.
>>
Time traveler here
Things will only go back to [NORMAL] around may, after holofes
She'll still stream a lot but, after she moves, 1 or 2 months later she'll need to prepate for fes and possibly a 3D live in April (birthday)
>>
>>87215265
When did Patra join HoloJP, ruffianbro? Word of advice, fwmc will never beat the charm of Koro-san. They should stick to being EN dogs.
>>
>>87215473
Holy newfag
>>
>>87215439
>>87215473
This is Biboo's thread, juan
Fuck off to /baubau/
>>
>>87215449
That makes sense.
>>
Don't forget to listen to Biboo's orisong: Prism no Mahou:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3pjFfKBonI

Also her cover of Kyoumen no Nami is getting close to 1mil, at 934k currently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akn_Gdi05Ys
>>
>>87215511
Said the retard who called an indie holoJP lmao
>>
Sorry you guys get our retarded anti just because he heard about Biboo moving to Japan. You'll quickly learn to recognize him should he stay around, his anti JP posting is always the same.

Biboo love, FWMC love, everything will be fine.
>>
>>87215449
>third EN concert blocks your path...
but also, I wonder who Cover will pick between FWMC, Biboo, or Nerissa for the next fes theme song, it seems that they always pick someone from the newest batch of holos joining fes every year, FWMC and Biboo bc they're in JP or Nerissa since she's the best singer in Advent
>>
>>87215534
I agree. Go defend them there instead of here, you retarded faggot. Yes (You).
>>
File: 1723379801992430.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1440)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>
>>87215603
Huge newfag alert, this guy doesn't know about the countless things she's done with a multitude of holos.
What's next, asking who Ui is?
>>
>>87215656
tl;dr go back to /baubau/ tourist
no one is obligated to like them here
>>
>>87215721
KEK he actually brought it up himself
Are you actually calling Ui-mama HoloJP despite she herself denying it?
>>
>>87215721
>Ui is HoloJP now
Who's next KAF?
>>
>>87215674
Jesus christ you women are insufferable, wow the thing you record in half an hour is sure worth thinking about
>>
>>87215787
We call them honorary holoJP actually. A prestigious title bestowed upon very few.
>>
I hope Biboo collabs with Pato-chan
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 399x399)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>
>>
Diamond Dogs love!
>>
what the beep is happening here tonight
>>
>>87215887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSgs6O0xy4c
Patra starts playing Bury the Light on her guitar and Biboo's panties just disappear into thin air
>>
>>87216011
Some stranded ruffian defending his oshi here for some reason
>>
>>87212988
She literally said COVER is already helping her out with the housing part of the relocation process so that's not an issue anymore.
>>
File: 1722951317262930.jpg (178 KB, 1280x1280)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>87216011
The sister who spends his days shitting up the FWMC thread decided he'd reply to himself for hours here instead of over there for some reason.
>>
>FWMC will drive Biboo to do more JP events and take her attention away from all things EN just like what happened to Bae
HOLY BASED
>>
>>87216195
i wonder if it's also juan
>>
>>87216234
It is. We already know they go to here, baubau, and wah. They even deleted a baubau shitpost they accidently put in here one time
>>
>>87215297
If you want a real answer they are typically six months of meetings, a couple of weeks of homework assignments and a focused week of actual studio time.
>>
>>87216331
>april is in 6 months...
>>
File: 1657308045587340.jpg (48 KB, 600x600)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>87216021
That would be so fucking kino and they can geek out over Rusty together
>>
>>87216011
I'm just gonna filter the images. He still won't leave.
>>
>>87216021
No... Pato would have easy access to Biboo's unprotected bald pristine pink innie hairless puffy cunny slit. This is unfair.
>>
>>87213890
Personally I was rooting for Biboo to collab with SNOT specifically Gura, as I'm a cunnysieur. But that being said

>>87213678
I agree. She actually puts in the effort and interest, and interacts far more with everyone. Even the jp mems have fun with her despite the language barrier, because biboo tries around them. The future is looking bright for our brave rock idol
>>
>>87214516
Mumei is PNW.
>>
damn everyone going crazy, meanwhile I just so happy she moving closer to my timezone
+ more chance Biboo will be on JP stream
>>
>>87217026
Any fan of hololive or Biboo's idol journey should be happy. Only if you really really hate her doing anything other than pure gaming would this be negative.
>>
>>87214561
Mococo fell asleep in the off collab hugging Biboo like a body pillow. She pivots to playing with her in collabs, when she finds something cool in a game she always tries to show off to her. She cried when Biboo left Japan. Biboo got Mococo to easily agree to play along with her ENreco plot and it's clear they are close.

She's given Mococo the one experience she could never share with Fuwawa before now, the actual experience of being the older sister.
>>
>>87217269
Another plus to Biboo moving, maybe she can save Mococo from that cold manipulative codependent BITCH!
>>
>>87213255
tourist here, what pet?
>>
Hey tourists don't forget to stream prism no mahou
https://youtu.be/M3pjFfKBonI?si=DAc2SB5VkXIWZSG8
https://youtu.be/M3pjFfKBonI?si=kB5M3y9VhYmblFqc
>>
I slept through the stweam... bweh...
How was my wife? Cute, adorable even?
>>
>>87217755
Very cute, very murderous...you will want to skip to the post-game part of the VOD for a special announcement
>>
>>87217802
>skip
NEVAAAAAR
>>
Just keep realistic expectations for "nothing will change"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Inzszl-22o

JPs really liked Biboo's GTA arc
>>
>>87218140
JPs really like her and think she's very cute and sexy (they're correct)
I hope when she's in Japan her senpai get to molest her lots and lots
>>
why is biboo betraying us like fuwamoco did? do these girls really crave the jpenis?
>>
File: prism no mahou biboos.jpg (1.06 MB, 4096x2024)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Oobib > Orange > Green > Blue > Red > White > Violet > Schoolgirl > Yellow > Aqua
>>
>>87215864
zero chance anyone posting here is a woman.
>>
>>87218193
They even think her bad Japanese is cute and they love her violence.
>>
File: GNgIDj6bQAARgwq.jpg (209 KB, 1401x1401)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
I love this creature
The rocks
>>
>>87218357
The blue one reminds me of tearlaments and makes me angry.
>>
>>87218357
White > Oobib > Red > Violet > Blue > Aqua > Green > Orange > School > Yellow
>>
File: 1698233292353280.jpg (1.63 MB, 1889x4297)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>87218193
>>
>>87219249
Biboo and shuba was personally the best part of gta for me. Loved every interaction, especially the last hour of the final day
>>
>>87219387
It was cute and the last bit with her calling Biboo her daughter was cute.
>>
bibs should sit on my face and wiggle
>>
>>87219387
Biboo is just a natural entertainer, she wanted to put on a show for her senpai's just as much as she does for us.

And she's so earnest it's hard not to love it.
>>
Can't wait for the massive ping in collabs with all the girls who didn't move halfway across the planet
>>
Whats cuter? Beejoe or Beebs?
>>
Just imagine how much lesbian action there will be now on an almost nightly basis with her and FuwaMoco
Biboo's cunny is gonna be raw
>>
>>87219601
Yeah, IPS in NA is thirdworld tier, they should move too.
>>
>>87219741
I hope Fubuki finally gets to lick Biboo.
>>
>>87219740
Boobs, I'm sure that wasn't even the first time yesterday
>>
thinkin bout biboo butt smell
>>
>>87219740
Bibbers
>>
I went to take a short nap a few hours before Biboo's stream, then slept for 12 hours. It's over for me
>>
So how do other pebbles stay sane? Cause I'm about to lose it thinking about sex with Biboo, I want it so badly I think about it even at work nowadays.
>>
>>87219972
You'll never get your gallons back
>>
>>87219787
Who the hell called her that? I missed it
>>87219851
Pretty cute but beejoe is probably my favorite.
>>
>>87219741
Mococo is going to be like one of those dogs when they refuse to give up the toy. Fuwawa will be like "Alright Moco-chan it's time for Biboo to sleep"
"Grrrrrrrrrrae"
>>
Did Biboo and Cecilia go with Baby Doll?
>>
>>87220264
Shiori said in her usual tone "hey Boob- errrr Beebs"
And Biboo shrieked if she just called her Boobs.
>>
GRIM GRIM GRIM
>>
>>87220333
Yes
>>
>>87219972
That's what she wants. She's trying hard to never end up on the bottom of that list again
>>
Koseki Bijou nipples
>>
>>87214390
Raora, Cecilia & Kiara are on Central European time.
Liz is GMT/UTC.
Goob is on Eastern or Central time.
Nerissa and her fertile sisters are on Central time.
Biboo, Mumei, Fauna, Shiori and Ina are on Pacific time.
Ame was on Pacific time.
Calli, Bae and IRyS are on JST.
Kronii is on either Pacific time or Mountain time.
Fuwamoco used to be on Pacific time but are now on JST.
Gigi is unknown at this point but is likely on GMT/UTC.
>>
>>87220691
Gigi is very obviously not in Europe
>>
>>87220691
Raora is JST
Gigi is probably also Pacific but who actually knows.
>>
>>87220691
Its so weird theres no / few EST.
I can make a few guesses as to why, but its still weird.
>>
>>87220806
ESTbros keep taking Ls...
>>
>>87219740
How about Bibbles?
>>
File: 1724125971404825.png (295 KB, 438x553)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>87213951
>we don't worship line-must-go-up economics
Funny how Pooh keeps forcing his minions to cook the numbers. Isn't that "worshiping line-must-go-up" economics? Or is that just him trying to prevent the inevitable decoupling that's going on right now?

>We care about things like social harmony and taking care of family we already have, not pumping out babies without reason.
Which is why your country has a shortage of women and is about to have severe demographic problems.

>This is called pragmatism and long-term thinking, we will still be here in 100 years time. Your country will not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandate_of_Heaven
And the cycle continues.
>>
i eep for 3 hours and you guys are still on this shit
>>
>>87213951
do you really swallow everything winnie pooh tells you?
>>
File: 1728641247220.jpg (2.04 MB, 2894x4093)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
I don't see how the current discussion is relevant to Biboo.
>>
File: 1724712435641688.png (172 KB, 486x564)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>87220806
Cover is a Japanese company looking for streaming/entertainment talents in North America (by far the largest potential market). There's a lot more overlap in schedules for their talent in the Pacific time zone than in the other time zones - which means there's more opportunities for them to collaborate with Holo JP/ID. The talent pool is deepest in that timezone.
>>
Biboo should take charge and molest the JPs before they molest her.
>>
>>87219387
For me it was
>hai pekora korosu
>BLAM BLAM BLAM
>>
New frame!
>>
>>87219387
I greatly enjoyed how well she and lapsama got along even with the language barrier. Purple gakis.
>>
just based on her color palette, I think biboo would suit in slaanesh's legions
>>
File: IMG_0403.jpg (608 KB, 1284x724)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/A2d9sS-muqI?feature=shared

Hey Pebbles, I forgot to post this yesterday but the 3rd and final episode of Sonic x Shadow is out. I hope your wife plays and loves the new game! I hope she still plans on watching the new movie with my oshi too!
>>
File: 1699957818265553.png (811 KB, 1410x934)
811 KB
811 KB PNG
>>87221853
Lap will be super Jazz to have someone around her height. She normally stands on boxes and stuff in 3D to be around the same height as people.
>>
>>87223013
Lapu...
>>
>>87223013
What the heck lmao they are so SMALLLL
>>
>>87222668
Heya novelitebro, I'm looking forward to that as well. The game looks nice, she'll love it.
I can't wait for my wife and your wife to have sesbian lex after watching movie.
>>
>>87223013
>She's still shorter then everyone else there
>>
File: 1702564853738364.jpg (1.76 MB, 1833x4787)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>87223109
>>
>>87223197
As a short king I wholeheartedly agree, and this is not cope. It's simply more effective.
>>
>>87223109
This just makes me hope Biboo can do some stuff where in 3D she gets interact with stuff in the real world. Lap does sometimes and it's fun to see since she's so fucking tiny.
>>
>>87223321
I got something they can interact with in 3d
*unzips*
>>
>>87223321
cute child
>>
>>87213678
>Chuubas minding their own business at their own pace with zero celebrity-like ambitions, and mogging my bot-boosted oshi while at it, are whores and don't deserve their position.
I believe the true "whore" here, and in fact an "attention" one at that, might be the rushia-coded, trend-abuser, hype-greedy rock, who is even trying since the start, to absorb the reformed-mentality-soon-to-retire shark's fanbase at all costs.

I still can't get past how she pretends to be "veteran fan" of franchises like DMC (and now warhammer), while having played it for the first time in the same year.
All for the hype. Who's must be the whore, huh?
>>
Obvious troll is obvious
>>
Good morning, I love biboo.
>>
>>87218820
I now like blue even more. I fucking love milling.
>>
Biboo love
>>
Biboos announcement yesterday really put the breaks on my 40 step plan to get her to marry me :(
>>
Biboo Zutomayo collab soon...
>>
プリズムの魔法みたい
>>
JWU, Biboo moving to Japan soon? So happy for my wife! Now to camp out the airports in Tokyo...
>>
>>87228535
That plane she'll be boarding? Yeah, me
>>
Time to do my salaryman reps so I can be ready to scoop up a little tiny jirai-kei girl off the streets of Akihabara!
>>
>>87228770
Based and same
>>
I applied for a passport and the reason I gave was to kidnap a small girl named biboo.
Hopefully I hear back soon!
>>
PEBBLES, DO NOT KIDNAP THE BIBOO
>>
>>87229429
What about borrow?
Can I borrow the biboo for an undetermined amount of time?
>>
>>87229462
DO NOT!
>>
Mori talked about giving Biboo one of those child pull string alarms, I think she should actually give her one
>>
Biboo needs a Ui rape whistle
>>
>>87229574
We're going to recreate loli kami requiem mv
>>
I can't believe some of you retards are actually surprised she's moving to Japan
>>
>>87213302
>Now she might never collab with the US-based talent properly
BASED
>>
https://youtu.be/sXJLeenbwbI?t=13036
>loves Sam
>I most resemble Sam
She loves me!
>>
>>87229904
Only tourists are. I never had any doubts.
>>
>>87213302
What do you mean collab properly? I mean the times still work out for doing collabs and she never really off-collabed to begin with except for in japan
>>
>>87229904
These are actual tourists and the usual mongoloid(s? I'm not sure recently) steering shit.
It was basically set in stone since a while and got even reinforced recently before the big news last stream.
I trust her and wish her the best, she is an eager powerhouse. She will stream as much as she can just like similar people and she isn't the type to have 10 different music projects anyway.
>>
>>87231001
The ping is an issue but they can just pick games where it doesn't interfere much.
>>
>>87231057
I trust her but I also am wary of what may happen. The people who did this before her struggled to find a proper place that wasn't filled to hell with critters, bad soundproofing, or just bad location in general. Cover is making it easier for her, but unless they are straight up building her a house, I am not gonna be 100% confident.
>>
>>87231057
I want to add to this, she actually loves (is addicted to rather) video games. That pretty much means she will never not stream them aslong as possible because it crosses over with her inert drive to please/entertain people.
I'm tipsy, it's my weekend
>>
File: 1711816120307323.jpg (341 KB, 2500x2500)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
eeeeeeeeeeeeerm
Would
>>
You fuckers love to whine about non issues lol let her do her thing
>>
>>87231604
Would make a big bunny family with this Biboo.
>>
>>87231657
its called opportunistic shitposting
>FWMC had problems moving to Japan? That means the same exact thing will happen to Biboo (even though she'll have a temp house to stream set up by Cover)
>FWMC now do a ton of JP streams? That means the same exact thing will happen to Biboo (even though she doesn't speak japanese lol)
You get the idea. Its just throwing shit and see if it sticks
>>
>>87231859
Also known as schizoposting.
>>
>>87231859
>>87231657
I mean the listener-san crying about potential bugs and critters atleast got a laugh out of me.
>>
>>87231966
>schizoposting
it's called shitposting
your posts are the schizo ones, you annoying faggot
>>
I'm really happy she's going to try to stream even when moving. Hopefully she doesn't miss Christmas.
>>
>>87231604
Id breed her like a rock
>>
She's playing 7DTD today but not tomorrow. She'll play 4 hours of Space Marine.
It came to me in a dream.
>>
>>87232257
I hope you're right. These 7DTD streams are quite boring.
>>
File: bibutt.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
>>87232360
*licka licka*
>>
what do I say to those two now, I want SM2 too but I liked the 7d2d streams. Day two was full comfy with a nice finish.
>>
>>87232289
Definitely not the same magic as GTA or even ENReco but she does enjoy her collabs and that's good enough for me.
>>
https://youtu.be/sXJLeenbwbI?t=14727
kek
BEEP YOU ISP
>>
>>87232652
I think many are still high of those, this is just a "hey JP did it and it looked fun lets do the same" thing without huge preperation like ENreco or GTA.
Just a larger collab for a week in the same wake as dinosaur minecraft but less spontanious and EN only.
>>
Should've been for a fun game like Terraria :)
>>
>>87233306
still waiting for moonlord, dumb wet BIRD
>>
>>87233306
This but unironically
>>
>>87233306
I agree, but with calamity mod, but we can't have nice things
>>
>>87234053
this but actually ironically
>>
https://youtu.be/sXJLeenbwbI?t=15692
KUSOGAKI!!!!!!
>>
I was just arguing out of good faith for Biboo moving but now that I actually cought up, disintegrate faggot retards. Doubting every word she said, especially (You)
>>
>Biboo's parents told her to move to Japan too
Oh wow, didn't expect that. Definitely much better than living in CA though.
>>
>>87234570
Fucking pagpag land would be better than CA.
>>
>>87234570
Well at least she will be able to buy clothing that fits her now off the self
>>
>>87235282
also broseki needs his drip
>>
File: 1716425965556407.jpg (474 KB, 1912x4092)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>
>>87234570
Commiefornia has rampant crime. 5% of population there commits 90% of the crime there in the main cities
>>
>>87220909
>>87220952
You people are OBSESSED with China
>>
>>87235885
She's selling us for FamiChikis :(
>>
>>87236006
it's just a baby pebble, don't worry.
None of us should be under 18
>>
>>87235991
It's the resident pol schizo, pay no mind.
>>
>>87236306
(You)
>>
BUBUBA BUBUBU BA
BUBUBA BUBU BA
BUBUBA BABA BUBA
BUBUBA BUBU BYEH

BUBUBA BABA BUBA
BUBUBA BABA BYEH
BUBUBA BABA BYAH
BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUH
>>
>>87236637
LET HIM COOK!
>>
>>87213419
>Is not a gigantic numberfag
fwmc numberfaging is a given considering PLs career, but biboo is no innocent .
Since day one your gem made it clear her whole schtik is an attempt at being a zoomer catering version of pekora or miko, farmed kaela's SEA audience (chumbuds being her succulent future meal), and has even her personal irys/fauna anti pumping her CCV (and algorithm).

Don't be a fool, so far there's only 2 in advent + justice confirmed not to own similar predatory ambitions as those in twitch cliques
baka
>>
Wow, I happy we usually just have the white larping mexican
>>
>Biboo has ennaschizo on speed dial
lmao the things I read on this board.
>>
>>87236745
>>87236878
>>87237050
stop samefagging
>>
File: 1692799334084536.png (249 KB, 417x397)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
Look, Biboo!
>>
New bread:
>>87238044
>>87238044
>>87238044

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.