[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Kissu Edition
Previous Thread >>87229247

>Upcoming Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iVXRTyQh9A
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXO0rnPggDo

>1st orisong BORN TO BE "BAU"DOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThUfmKQgaY

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>3D Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiU63uqC9U
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1842848905421324489

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/fuwawaabyssgard (Fuwawa)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/mococoabyssgard (Mococo)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list, VTL team info)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
>>
I want to have bed breaking consensual sex with Fuwawa every night for the rest of my life
>>
they messed up by not living closer to costco
>>
File: Pledge of Loyalty.png (2.46 MB, 1920x1080)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>M: Please don't get merch because you feel pressured or anything like that. DON'T do anything that you don't want to. We really mean it, okay?
>F: So you know, maybe you're like, "Oh, well, you know, maybe if I make a clip maybe more people will discover FUWAMOCO from there!" - it's true, but maybe you REALLY don't like video editing... Maybe don't that.
>M: However you want to, okay?
>F: You know, oshikatsu's supposed to be fun! You know, just tweeting, being loud -
>M: Being HERE with us!
>F: Yeah!
>M: That's all - that's MORE that we can ask for!
>F: Yeah, being like, "Ah! My best friend, you know, I REALLY like these vtubers called FUWAMOCO!". You know, those kinds of things, you know...
>M: So, please, don't feel like, "Oh, THIS Ruffian is doing all this and I'M not doing ANYTHING"...
>F: No. You know, oshikatsu is fun for everybody and ANYBODY!
>M: You should never feel like that, okay? So PLEASE don't compare yourselves to somebody else, okay?
>F: We just want you to have fun. You shouldn't feel pressure.
>M: We don't want you to disappear because of something, you know...
>F: Yeah, so, you know... if your smile's in trouble...
>*Both shake their heads*
>M: Just don't worry, we just want you to be here with us.
>F: Yeah, we wanna protect your smile and have fun together, Ruffians!
>M: You got it? It's not work! It should be FUN! We understand that you compare yourselves to others and stuff like that... SO THAT'S WHY WE SAY "DON'T"! We get it, you know? Because we felt it too before, okay? *reads chat message* You wish you could superchat more? IT'S OKAY! DON'T WORRY! We want you to have fun.
>F: And you know, it's the little things that count, too, you know. So, just sending a tweet like, "BAU BAU!" - that helps, you know?
>M: Yeah! Do what you can!
>F: "I'm on break right now, you know! I had a real delicious sandwich! FUWAMOCO, I had a delicious sandwich!" ... You know, it makes us happy to know that you're thinking about us cause sometimes, you know, we get a little bit lonely. Like, "are the Ruffians thinking about us...?"
>M: Please don't worry, okay? *reads chat message* You can't write well? It's OKAY! Don't worry about it!
>F: But it makes us really happy to know you're thinking about ways you can help us, Ruffians...
>M: We don't want you to get sad and be like, "I can't enjoy FUWAMOCO anymore because I compare myself to other Ruffians", okay?
>>
Cloudy feelings...
>>
File: FWMCs_biggest_dream.png (254 KB, 687x393)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>Mococo: It's not gonna be that much change
>Fuwawa: Yeah... We'd just want to be able to do a stream in Japanese *occasionally*
>Mococo: Yeah
>Fuwawa: And the Golden Week... Is a sp-
>Mococo: It's gonna be-
>Fuwawa: one time a year! So...
>Mococo: a bit surprising!
>Mococo: So please don't worry, okay?
>Mococo: Like I said, our main language is always gonna be English. We wanna-
>Fuwawa: We are HoloEN, we want to [unintelligible] strong!
>Mococo: but even beyond that! Beyond that! We are most comfortable in English!
https://www.youtube.com/live/7AwGGP4oNOw?t=14291s

>(Explaining what the Golden Week is)
>Mococo: So... We are gonna be streaming in Japanese a lot more for that week, okay?
>Fuwawa: But we'll do our regular streams when we can!
>Mococo: Yeah, okay?
>Fuwawa: Yeah
>Mococo: But it's *just* for Golden Week, okay?
>Fuwawa: It's *just* for Golden Week! Yeah, so...
>Mococo: Un!
>Fuwawa: Uhm
https://www.youtube.com/live/7AwGGP4oNOw?t=6967s

>Chat: Are we invited to JP stream?
>Mococo's voice cracks and loudly says "of course you're invited" while on the brink of crying
>>
>>87241658
>occasionally
>starts doing 1 or 2 a week after 50 hours of JP streams
>>
Tourist here, congrats for the upcoming 1 million!
>>
>>87241658
Point this out to them. Why don't you?
>>
How funny would it be if fall guys devolved into battle plan 3?
>>
>>87241750
Would unironically be better than slop guys which can only hold like 20 people now.
>>
>>87241750
that would only happen due to messages in superchats
meaning it wont happen
they will cry in the 1mil stream and no one would want to ruin the happy mood
>>
>>87241658
You forgot the parts where they wanted to do more japanese streams but were scared, that they want to use more japanese and connect with that side of the fanbase and talents.
Also the part where they understand if you dislike them because of it and want to leave.
:)
>>
>>87241750
You guys said this for last mengen too and nothing happened
>>
File: darksydefuwamoco.png (563 KB, 1060x632)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
I need that 1 million I really do, to pay muh bills, the internet bill, the moving to japan bill, the dance lessons bill
>>
File: sexwithfwmc.jpg (332 KB, 1280x1915)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
A lot of JP fans joke unsub just before a milestone during Endurance streams, just to see funny reactions. My question is, would FUWAMOCO give us a funny reaction or would they be actually sad and ruin the mood? I know there was that one time where the sub counter went down by one and Fuwawa made a joke about it but I wonder if they are too high strung for a similar joke this stream.
>>
>First stream after hitting one million subscribers if 7 Days to Die
Get a feeling so complicated
>>
>>87242055
That's a really well dressed and good looking beggar. They look more like zombies where I'm from.
>>
>>87242073
They would be devastated. During Touhou the sub counter was legitimately frozen due to YT logout and someone mentioned it. Fuwamoco sadly said it was probably just the reality and how it is sometimes. Then they refreshed and realized it had been stuck for half an hour+. They don't take anything for granted and care probably too much about every sub and Ruffian.
>>
>>87241997
You completely ignored the part where they said that the JP streams would be *occasional*, that they wouldn *never* replace normal EN streams and that they would *only* stream that much in JP during the Golden Week.
:)
>>
>>87241714
I will if they keep doing this many JP streams after getting 1 million subs.
>>
>>87242236
So surely you're leaving now, right? They understand, you don't like JP streams, so fuck off. Bye bye.
>>
Is it so hard to just not watch the JP streams if you don't like them? So many of their alleged favorites do just that and no one cares
>>
>>87242214
That moment stuck with me too, they weren't even sad about it, if anything they thought it was amusing that ruffians were so sure the sub counter would keep going all the time. They refuse to take for granted even what they should, it's really sweet.
>>
was thinking about why they don't join in EN events promoted by talents and just remembered the last time they did the host tried to shame them implying they suffer of codependency when your coworker is your biggest hater it makes sense to avoid them at all costs
>>
>>87242214
Yeah but they watch JP streams and joke unsubbing en masse before a milestone is very common.
>>
>>87242236
When did they *replace* EN streams?
>>
>>87242359
The kind of person to use an anonymous board and avatarfag in it can't be understood with logic, it's worse than a woman. It's a terminal level of attention whoring behavior.
>>
>>87242424
They don't have enough JP subs for that to happen never mind ones that would be watching at that time. They probably have less than 50k total JOP ruffians
>>
>>87242427
When is the last JP stream they canceled? They have a choice when to do homework but they always choose to replace EN ones instead of JP ones
>>
>>87242515
Not disagreeing with the larger point but 10am on a saturday isn't a particularly difficult timeslot for JOPs. It's probably why they wanted it to happen today in the first place, instead of just doing it yesterday. They don't want to risk the endurance failing, and regular JP holo listeners not yet subscribed to them is a much larger pool than the EN counterpart.
>>
>>87242214
Got a timestamp for it?
>>
>>87242304
Are you clinically retarded, , or are you just "pretending" to be dumb? Why should I leave you stupid fucking lobotomite? Those are the words they said, and I trust them, the people saying that they are going to or should do more JP streams in the future are unironically antis that disregard and ignore everything that FWMC said in the past.
>>
>>87242625
>and I trust them
How can you when they're liars? They said JP streams wouldn't be a regular thing, now look at where we are.
>>
I'm in my feelings and can't stop crying on what should be a happy day. ...
>>
It's about when I usually say goodnight, but this is no ordinary night Thank you for keeping this heart so warm today. I'll be staying awake as best I can, and whether you rest or eagerly await 1 million, have yourselves a beautiful, comfy night, #FUWAMOCO

bau bau
>>
Whoa the dogs are pretty close to 1M, do we know their plans?
>>
>>87242688
Your mask fell off, sister.
>>
>>87242826
Surprise JP stream
>>
>>87242830
I accept your concession, keky.
>>
>>87242688
watch streams
>>
>>87242937
JP streams, you mean.
>>
File: 12_c9cb10ec_1280.png (583 KB, 1168x634)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
The sisters are already /here/, huh?
What happened, sisters? Are you getting nervous about FWMC getting 1 million subs? That's probably like, 6 times the sub that your whore-oshi has, right?
>>
>>87242884
Really? Disappointing, but I'll still watch I guess. Congrats to them though, they've had quite a journey to get here, seems like it will be a big day for them.
>>
odds this sex with Moco-vhan is consensual
evens we don't talk about it
>>
File: evteo3.png (514 KB, 960x779)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>87243089
>>
>>87243040
I was just shitposting.
For real though we'll probably get a nice karaoke stream.
>>
File: 1708640314009437.png (352 KB, 558x558)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>87243089
>consensual sex with Moco-chan
>>
why is it mogojyan anyways
>>
>>87242562
> They have a choice when to do homework
They don’t. Why do you think bae has been canceling her EN streams too? She doesn’t have a problem joining stuff like gta or Subaru’s collab either.
>>
File: ojisan.png (256 KB, 591x486)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>87243147
MOCOCO DOESN'T DESERVE CONSENSUAL SEX. SHE IS MADE FOR RAPE!
>>
MALE IN THREAD
>>
>>87243194
the rest of Advent seems to be doing fine streaming at EN times
>>
>>87243194
>Why do you think bae has been canceling her EN streams too?
Because she is a lazy whore
>>
COOMING
>>
>>87243277
Are they living in Japan?
>>
File: mocoSEX29.jpg (347 KB, 1750x2500)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
I want to rape Mococo!!
>>
File: GZiakjqaAAEGuqS.jpg (1.95 MB, 1433x2000)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
https://files.catbox.moe/i0wtmg.jpg
>>
>>87243461
so once again, the homework is FUWANOCO's choice then?
>>
>>87243532
Not him but the excessive homework has been their own choice and they have said it many times before that it is their own choice despite mane-chan telling them to not take on more.
>>
>>87243277
First, are they busier than FUWAMOCO? They just announce a 3D collab with patra out of nowhere. And why are you complaining if the rest of advent is the baseline? Their streaming hours during EN prime time is comparable to shiori and nerissa.
>>
>>87243532
yeah dumb fuck, they said so themselves
>>
File: 1705200416016112.jpg (593 KB, 626x545)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>87243503
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
SEX SEX SEX SEEEEXXXXX!!! SEX WITH THESE SLUTTY PUPPIES!!
>>
>>87243194
Bae says she never uses English anymore except on stream and especially recently.
This is notable for two reasons:
1. It means she never speaks with or chats with the other EN girls off-stream anymore.
2. It means she didn't use English during her recent one month break. This implies she spent the entire thing with people that speak Japanese, however her hololive friends didn't spend the last month with her, so she now has a bunch of non-holo Japanese friends and a bunch of them are probably men.
>>
>>87243503
They should make a FWMC version of the Visual Novel Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out~
>>
>>87243632
KEK baused schizodetective
>>
Just found out the mahjong client I play on is doing a maid cafe collab for their Stein's Gate collab in two locations; one in California and one in London.
So if you're a Stein's Gate fan, and can go to these cafes, you can actually get some special limited physical merch.
>>
>>87243503
japanese artist, erenschizos are NOT allowed to click
>>
>>87243743
>>
>>87243743
more detailed instructions for the crane mini-game
>>
>>87243758
KEK, you fucking retard...
>>
File: 1727833735151780.png (172 KB, 549x409)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>87243013
It's funny how sisters don't shitpost about BAUdol anymore with it getting close to 1M.
>>
>>87243602
>>87243624
So them not streaming in EN timeslots is entirely their choice. Which is my whole point. The rest of their gen streams fine at that time. Living in Japan is irrelevant
>>
>>87243743
Oh that's right, I don't think there are any UK ruffians...
>>
>>87243743
>Los Angeles
fuck, that looks cool
>>
I'm kinda surprised the jp schizos aren't going crazy over a FWMC JP only 3D collab.
>>
>>87244253
We're all cucks here, what part do you not get
>>
>>87244253
Fuwawa's jiggling tits are universal language
>>
>>87244253
it's Patra and I love her asmr. I have conflicting feelings about it but in the end I'm somewhat looking forward to it
>>
>>87243997
I know you're likely a NEET but there is this thing called "office hours", and in Japan they normally overlap with their EN streaming time. So they have to juggle both things, streaming and homework, while living there. Hope that helps.
>>
The idea of somebody working hard and accomplishing their dreams is so alien to some people they lash out when they're reminded it's possible
>>
>>87244253
Pato gets a pass.
>>
File: 1717042888560255.jpg (32 KB, 576x504)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>87243956
I hope they get 1 million views there soon, it's always fun to see the sisters try to start random loops when they get desperate
>>
>>87244253
the only Ruffians left are unironic cucks or can understand JP
or still pretending that it isn't going to be in JP or have ASMR, somehow
>>
>>87244420
So once again, Biboo, Nerissa, Shiori all don't have that issue. FUWAMOCO could work on the same EN hours as them because apparently they are managing just fine. The move and choosing this was all their decision, it wasn't forced on them by management. But continue to lecture me and make excuses
>>
/baubau/ still looping over jp, yesterday with the 3 anti FWMC threads should have been confirmation that sisters are turbo seething currently over them achieving 1 million subs, this thread will be unreadable for a while
>>
>>87244610
Shiori and nerissa have less streaming hours. So what is the issue then?
>>
hmm, the SAO game they streamed is apparently doing pretty well currently...
>>
>>87244610
Are you retarded? Why are you using nerissa, biboo and shiori as comparisons instead of Bae? The latter is the one juggling both streaming and projects, something that FWMC is trying to do too.
>>
>>87244253
All vtubers have flaws. For my twin wives it's JP streams. I've accepted it and will go back and watch it after I'm fluent in neehongo. Eventually. Maybe like in 5 years
>>
>>87244879
>PROJECTS
WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT THEY ARE TAKING ON AND CHOOSING OVER STREAMING WHICH IS MY ENTIRE FUCKING POINT
yes I am mad
>>
File: 1720341157323102.png (144 KB, 625x419)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>87244253
It's really disappointing, but it is what it is.
The things that would make me "go crazy" would be doing their birthday 3D (if they do it) in Japanese and in JST, or doing ASMR only in japanese during the Patra collab AND not doing it for the doggy pack.
>>
>>87244936
hmm, maybe because they want to be idols and maybe grow, I know for a retard like you who has no dreams and determination to achieve them wouldn't understand doing things that may seem hard to achieve them. But for me that is one of the reasons why I love them so much, their journey is heartwarming to me and to see them be in the space for so long start to achieve the goals they set out for themselves from the start is beautiful.
>>
>>87244936
And they still stream longer hours than nerissa and shiori in total. So what exactly are you mad about? Them not playing DKC 2?
>>
Do they get 1 wish at 1 mil or 2 because they are two? With only one Fuwawa is just gonna ignore Mococo's real wish.
>>
>>87245087
Just to be sure, it will be okay if the ASMR with patra is in English?
>>
>>87245307
Yes.
>>
>>87245087
The collab with Patra is definitely to shill an ASMR voice pack produced by her, so not sure their first asmr will be on the doggy pack... it will probably be on english though
>>
They are getting bolder in their interactions with their senpai. I can never expect this two to call into pekora’s stream and demanded her to give them Jill.
>>
>>87245371
Their first ASMR already happened
>>
>>87244858
It's a pretty fun game and I don't give a shit about SAO, I can see how someone who loves the franchise would be crazy about it.
If it was a Bleach game on that quality I would have bought it day one for sure.
>>
>>87244253
Why should I? Not like Patra can speak English well, of course them doing a 3D collab would have it be in Japanese.
And I'd rather have that happen than not have it at all, Pato is cool and sweet.
>>
>>87245587
It was pretty funny reading shitposters during the day saying "Patra can speak english, they should be streaming in english" and then getting home, watching the VOD, and her english is Yoshinori Ono tier.
>>
>>87245534
I guess SAO is simply this generation's .Hack
>>
>under 500 waiting
the endurance will take 8 hours...
>>
>>87246406
Nips will be awake and tourists will start flooding in once the stream starts
>>
>hurry up! hurry up!
Patra is great, kek, they get along really well
>>
When did I ever say Nerissa and Fuwamoco were my oshi's Also I'm allowed to have more than one regular oshi. Infact, I oshi all of Promise, Cece, Gigi, Calli, Marine, Suisei, and now that you've made me think of it I might actually include Rissa on that list bc I do love her :P But my kami oshi has always been Fauna!! Never changed !!!
>>
I hope they keep their promise and that their first ASMR is for members. They've spent over a year teasing it, but it seems like they just don’t want to do it that way anymore.
I don't think they would do it during this upcoming 3D collab during the JP timeslot in Japanese. I still believe in them that their first one will be in English for the overwhelming majority of their fans that they promised ASMR to over a year ago.

But I'm nervous that this 3D collab means that they're going to break their promise and instead of their first time being for members, it will be sold as a paid voice pack.
It will make them feel like prostitutes and make me feel sick to my stomach. It will be the ultimate representation of them chasing numbers and money at the expense of keeping their pledge to their most dedicated fans.
>>
>>87247104
Their first ASMR already happened
>>
>>87247104
Anon everything they do is for money and fame they are idols not your girlfriends
>>
>>87247104
>I hope they keep their promise and that their first ASMR is for members.
People always bring up the promise but I don't remember them specifically mentioning it like that
>>
File: GZorawzWQBg5WCf.jpg (406 KB, 1632x2048)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>
>>87247104
kys junk email
>>
>>87247222
it's a psyop
>>
>>87247074
holy schizo
>>
>>87247104
What about their first time saying I love you and tha those were their true feelings being behind a voice pack? That didn't count because...?
Saying they love you being paywalled is ok, using a wooden ear cleaning tool on a microphone being paywalled makes them prostitutes?
>>
Will they stop pandering to the coomers once they get 1 million subs?
>>
>>87247627
>What about their first time saying I love you and tha those were their true feelings being behind a voice pack?
Which one? They've been in so many
>>
got a like they're browsing in the prestream hype
>>
>>87247667
but ruffian why would our heroines stop doing that
>>
File: ruffian sync.png (17 KB, 308x159)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
holy sync
>>
>>87244253
Why would I care about a one-off stream? They can have fun, and if I feel like it I'll go read PeroTL or I'll just ignore the stream like I do with almost all the other JP streams.
>>
>>87244936
Anon you fell in love with something that wasn't going to last, and I don't entirely blame you. A lot of unsuspecting ruffians, and even some refugees from other girls were pulled in by those first 100 days. You're going to see glimpses of what you fell in love with every now and then, but you're never going back to that bliss ever again.

Since you can't change that, your only options are how you decide to handle it. I'm personally going to keep supporting their dream because what's important to them is also important to me. I'm sure if they could manage to be the same girls from those first 100 days and follow their own idol dream at the same time, they'd do it. They just aren't physically and mentally built like that though, so I really appreciate the time that I do have to spend with them.
>>
>>87243632
she literally said it's because she spent more time in the dance studio and with her instructor than with any of her friends that month, you cock obsessed faggot retard
>>
>>87244253
JP streams make me less bad about being a cheating slut
>>
File: 1719415907184637.png (113 KB, 426x243)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
I come here to steal images and all I see is the same schizo posts
at least attach a cute image to them or something
>>
File: THE FUWAMOCO.jpg (1.26 MB, 1771x2508)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>87248336
>>
>>87248127
Bad faith posters like you are using the first 100 days as a strawman, like we didn't all know that wasn't sustainable. They said clearly they wouldn't continue that and nobody is asking for that. What we are asking for is after the first 100 days to before the move. November to Feb basically.
>>
File: chrome_LzrbfD6nQM.jpg (557 KB, 1281x1130)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>87248336
No
I really should watch the GTA clip stream. Maybe I'll do it before the million endurance.
>>
Is it safe to sleep until stream time? I'm tired
>>
>>87248416
bruh they literally said that they are super busy and that they squeeze any streams that they can do during the week, and with fes coming. Things are just going to be even more busy.
>>
>>87248532
Maybe? is it hard for you to wake up after a nap?
>>
>>87248559
>Cut almost all retro gaming
>Cut almost all VN
>Ramp up fotm when they have limited time
I'll believe they did it because they wanted to hit 1m subs so bad. We'll see what the future hold.
>>
File: GAaIMvpa4AACiHo.jpg (497 KB, 2048x1152)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>87248416
This would be called a light week nowadays and people would reply to their schedule tweet with "good to know you're getting some rest!" despite them not having anywhere near the amount of off stream work then as they do now.
>>
>>87248532
I'm going to try and get 4 hours before the stream. I have work 7 hours after the stream starts, so I hope they hit 1 million soon so I can be there and go back to sleep.
>>
>>87248532
The stream is in four hours! Just set up your Alarmo to ring and you are set!
>>
>>87248633
I pray the fad and collab spam fall back for more quality streams even if it's less overall. Please FUWAMOCO... I'll beg in a SC on Sunday in fall guys if it comes to it
>>
>>87248532
I'm a little worried too. I can wake up with my alarms no problem, I'm scared of them having to start earlier.
>>
I'll get the towel from Round 1 after work. I hope I don't miss the start of the stream.
>>
>>87248704
nice loop, you never will since you never watch streams
>>
>>87248416
>bad faith
>strawman
Alright d*de. Everyone rational knew it wasn't sustainable, but I'm not talking to rational people. I was responding to someone who's upset at projects taking away streams, who was most likely comparing stream times to when there was less homework. That's not even mentioning all the seasonfags
>>
>>87248704
Collab spam I don't think depends on them that much. It's not like they organized any of the recent ones they've been a part of. It's more about the rest of the company chilling a little with the event spam as more and more people start feeling fatigue from it.
They're not gonna skip ENReco Chapter 2 even if they don't think they can get a single subscriber from it. Get ready for another week of collab spam from that too, at least.
>>
>>87247627
>What about their first time saying I love you and tha those were their true feelings being behind a voice pack?
That wasn't the first time they told us they loved us.
Also, it wasn't something they said they would do for members but then cynically sold as a voice pack instead. That's what this ASMR voicepack will be if that's what this is. It'll be a slap in the face to everyone who's been waiting patiently for them to do it.
>>
>>87248800
don't forget gigi's halloqueen event in 2 weeks
>>
>>87248633
We will see, if they go back to a more packed week, great, but if not I am just going to be happy that they care so much about us to stream. Even when they are so busy.
>>
>>87248779
They even specifically brought up as an example that they used to have more homework days when they had 10x less homework as they do now, as a way of preparing people for more homework days in the future. Which I have zero issues with, personally, and don't think even most schizos do. Most people understand that work comes first.
>>
>>87248779
Everyone knew the first 100 days wasn't sustainable but again I'm not asking for that.
>>
>>87248831
speaking of this, the FWMC I want back is the FWMC before they started doing cringe GFE shit
>>
>>87248879
last I checked streaming and giving appreciation to fans was also their job
>>
>>87248855
Right, there's that too. Will it be a full week as well? Wish people would try shorter events, not everything has to be a multi day huge project. The Brain Meeting collab will surely feel like an event with its main gimmick and how stacked the lineup is, but it will be a single stream lasting probably less than 2 hours.
>>
>>87248889
watch streams
>>
>>87248855
did she say what it actually is yet?
>>
The current FUWAMOCO is better. They streamed way too much before.
>>
>>87248858
Why talk about packed? I don't need 5 streams a week, I don't want FWMC 3 times a week,.just wish that it'd be a retro game or VN game every week, once a week.
>>
>>87248659
No nowadays it would be JP streams and then 5-7 days of a mass JP or EN collab. Advent collabs have pretty much vanished. The only thing that's still there would be Horrorslop and FWMC Morning.
>>
File: 1694599349685039.gif (3.13 MB, 651x651)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB GIF
2 hour nap should be ok...
>>
>>87248127
If following their idol dream meant them becoming whores and exchanging sexual favors for more opportunities, would you still support them? My guess is you probably wouldn't. Everyone has their own limit and many ruffians want to support them, but not if it means them giving up everything that made us fall in love with them.
>>
>>87248926
They and the vast majority of holos I've seen talking about the subject disagree. It would be straight up cruel from Cover to demand their JP talents to stream after an entire day of studio work, they do it because they want to more often than not.
You can argue they also need to in order to build their brand and have enough mindshare to sell the things they work on at the studio, and you'd be correct, but it's still not the same as mandatory company work.
>>
>>87248937
This but unironically. A 3D collab with Patra so soon is worth all of the Fallout New Vegas streams ever streamed in the history of Hololive combined. This isn't aimed at any specific talent, I just dislike that game.
>>
>>
>>87248879
>Most
Most do yes, I was just responding to someone lashing out at the amount of projects
>>87248886
Never said that you did, unless you're the person I originally responded to that was upset about projects
>>
>>87249034
My love is conditional, they haven’t betrayed me yet.
>>
File: 1736890078534231.png (80 KB, 264x287)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>87248659
Except there's one thing you forgot to consider:
None of those streams were canceled.
>>
>>87249170
Yeah, I wasn't disagreeing, I'm just adding that I don't think they have anything to worry about on that front, at least.
>>
I still didn't get an answer. Have they ever canceled a JP stream?
>>
>>87248889
You want the FUWAMOCO that never existed?
>>
>>87249034
>If following their idol dream meant them becoming whores and exchanging sexual favors for more opportunities
boy do I have some bad news about the idol industry for you
>>
>state the fact that they are top 3 hours streamed in EN
>fwmcmorning doesn't count
>JP streams don't count
>HoloGTA didn't count (LMAO)
one of the easiest ways to figure out if sisters are raiding
>>
>>87249034
..but its not, and there is a line where you can draw between not streaming everyday and focusing on projects and becoming a prostitute, surely your 10 iq brain can understand that right?
>>
File: GYntVueasAIenl8.jpg (506 KB, 2048x1152)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>87249204
None of them were good either, except for the watchalong. Last week didn't have any cancelled stream either, had the exact same amount of streams, and the quality was all around higher except for the Advent collab that was also kind of boring.
>>
>>87249034
This. Some people have lower standards and higher tolerance for bullshit. But FUWAMOCO sold us on the good stuff, they said they wanted to meet and exceed our standards. Does a streamer REALLY need to start on time every time? Do they even need schedules? FUWAMOCO said yes they do and they hold themselves to the strictest standards. Starting every stream 5 minutes early when they can so it starts on the dot. They even convinced Newissa to do it, her earliest streams were all over the place. If Ruffians are getting less and less of the content they love and more and more of content they don't like or "just don't watch it bro" then of course they will be upset.
>>
>>87249204
7dtd being cancelled for the momentous occasion is fine. The repeated cancelling of stuff like Mimicry, RnR's, and as much as people hated it, ENReco, felt bad. Them continuing to olay 6 hours a day on GTA while also cancelling regular streams really stung.
>>
I don’t know if I’m an idol fag. I like watching the stream games and watching stuff with us, but I also like seeing them slowly achieve their dreams. I love seeing all the holo girls at fes slowly improve year after year regardless of if I actually watch their streams. I guess both aspects have equal weight for me and they balance out the relationship. I like seeing them on stage as idols, but I also like chatting in their streams to them as they play games. It’s like getting to spend time with your idol when she relax and not be on stage. Both aspects compliment each other.
>>
any grab an adult beverage to celebrate with for the stream?
>>
They had PHOGS and Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion in their first week. Their content hasn't changed, you have.
>>
>>87249341
Or you know, you can just stop watching what you don't want to and if you buy all the merch or send SC's, curb your spending appropriately.
>>
>>87249034
I wouldn't, but I actually wouldn't support them, what some of you fags are doing is sticking around, still supporting, some even still sending money, while begging them to stop sucking dick on the side, in this scenario from your example.
>Please, babe, please don't suck any more dicks, you're better than this! :(
Actual cuck mentality. If they crossed your line then have some balls and fuck off instead of being a whiny bitch for months.
>>
File: 003254.png (8 KB, 68x85)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>87249218
Fair enough, me bringing it up in the first place may have just been a bad idea since there's a sister taking it to an extreme and skin walking it now, but I guess that always happens
>>
>>87249332
>Fate/stay night
>Home 3D reveal
Alright im convinced you never watched a FWMC stream before. Home 3D was peak cutekino and fate/stay night was a 7 hour VN. To choose all of the weeks to shitpost about its this one?
>>
>>87249439
That's the literally the WHOLE FUCKING POINT of Hololive. That's what the hardcore idolfags miss. Hololive became big because fanbases are built up by constant streams and interaction. You develop a relationship with the streamer, you care about them, and then you will want to buy merch and go to their concerts, even if their singing or dancing is objectively average or even bad. But you love them so you do it. Noel has a fucking album and she's an awful singer. It's like putting your kids art up on an fridge, you know it sucks but its good to you.
>>
>>87249469
im going for a run later or i would
>>
>>87249308
JP streams and GTA count but FWMC-M does not, unless it's like a gimmick one. I wonder if we'll get another Halloween one this year, tho it's on a thursday
>>
File: 1724381641296380.gif (2.42 MB, 230x345)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB GIF
>>87244253
I'm giving it a pass because it's rare of them to collab with someone like Patra. Heck, we might get a ASMR english voice pack out of it.
>>
>>87249514
>Just stop watching your oshi bro
All ironic weeb niggers should fucking die.
>>
>>87249610
Please give a reason why FWMC morning does not count
>>
>>87248926
Lol no. Suisei and marine barely stream anymore.
>>
>>87249439
Here's the real question. Without the game streams and the consistant interaction, would you be watching their concerts anyways? Do you have any interest in going to a normal idol concert? If not, you're not an idolfag and you're just larping as one because you got emotionally attached to anime girl streamers. Their struggle would mean nothing to you if you went to a concert and just saw them preform on stage. You've built it up in your brain.
>>
why have they canceled 23 English streams and 0 Japanese ones?
>>
File: GZnKPpca0AANVGe.jpg (208 KB, 1617x2048)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
>>87249155
Oh look, the anti-idol male feminist is back that is *totally* a ruffian, but can't stop shitting on them for wanting to be idols and insists it's pure evil that all their "entitled", "incel" fans are DEMANDING them not to date on pain of death.
>>
>>87249571
>That's what the hardcore idolfags miss
literally everything you described is just what idols are.
>>
>>87249659
Marine used to be a streaming monster. Suisei never was but she at least used to stream more than she does now. And if you seriously want to compare 2 of the biggest talents who were perfectly poised when Hololive became big, including one from the Golden Gen that rode the whole wave and Suisei who is like the exception to everything to FUWAMOCO who debuted far after Covid and at EN's low point, then you are not arguing in good faith.
>>
>>87249535
Learn to read. Or how reply chains work, whichever one is failing your underdeveloped brain.
>>
>>87249724
Wrong. It's the post AKB48 idol world. They popularized the weekly or even daily interactions to build up fanbases. Hololive just made it virtual. Before a lot of idols were like typical artists, just in the idol genre of music. Taylor Swift doesn't hold weekly chats with her fans.
>>
>>87249293
Sure thing, retard. Who was commiting all that sexual assault at Johnny's again? Was it a Japanese man?
>>
>>87249653
if they only streamed daily FWMC-M from now on would you be happy because they were still doing streams every day? you think someone's favorite stream is an episode of FWMC-M?
>>
>>87249718
Holy shit, that triggered the fuck out of you. My bad, I didn't know someone posted Perfect Blue in here before with all of that random bullshit you spewed.
>>
>>87249660
Regular idols stream and interact too. They're just not held to the standard you hold FUWAMOCO to. One stream a week perfectly fits "consistent interaction."
Not saying I would want that, I don't, but you're going all or nothing because you know your argument is flimsy.
>>
File: 1690689045428105.jpg (130 KB, 1205x770)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>87249704
>>
File: 1717484290058593.png (19 KB, 581x428)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Hello ruffians!
Thanks to your encouragement I started with my Nihongo learning journey!
Day 430: Today I've done my anki and immersion reps. No new cards for Anki, I'm just maintaining core 2.3k deck. For immersion I've watched eight episodes of an anime.
FUWAMOCO love!
BAU BAU!
>>
there's only 2 more weeks of FWMCMORNING it's not worth looping about it. It's getting canned again when dst happens
>>
>>87249872
Not him but yes, we hold FUWAMOCO to higher standards than once a week because they hold themselves higher than that and they told us it was okay to. Same with schedules, starting on time, etc.
>>
>>87249756
>Suisei never was but she at least used to stream more than she does now
She streamed 2-3 times a week at most, each stream being 1 hour to maybe 2 hours max. You guys are getting more than that and are still bitching.
>>
>>87249328
The greatest irony of this post, including the 10 IQ accusation, is that you are simply paraphrasing my own.
>>
>>87249847
Irrelevant when it comes to whether or not they stream. They're putting in hours. If you don't like FWMC Morning and want it to end, that's valid feedback, but a different discussion.
>>
>>87249943
Right, but there's a massive gap between once a week and how much they stream. Do tell your thoughts on Shiori and Nerissa's streaming hours and how they're unacceptable for hololive members. It's also a shitload more than once a week, but still a lot less than FWMC.
>>
>>87249944
Well guess what, we didn't go from Suisei to FUWAMOCO, we're going from old FUWAMOCO to current FUWAMOCO. La+ never streams except to do male esports collabs, and she does it on Twitch, but I'm not comparing her to FUWAMOCO because I don't give a fuck about her. "It could be worse" does not excuse something that is already getting worse. We want to stop the decline, not admire how it hasn't yet declined to X level.
>>
>>87250013
Nerissa's everything is unacceptable for a lot of her fans, that's why she's fallen behind and people aren't listening to her music anymore.
>>
>>87250035
except its not on a decline, how can you possibly say FWMC aren't trying to put in more hours without burning out when the past few weeks have been filled
>>
>>87250035
> We want to stop the decline
They are swapping it out to do more non streaming activities. I am perfectly fine with it and don’t see it as a decline. It seems you are the one with the issue accepting it. They still stream more than most EN so what is your fucking problem in the first place? If you are not happy, just go watch someone like Kaela or biboo.
>>
>>87250035
If you look at September and take out all JP streams, they streamed 90 hours. Shiori is at 60 and Nerissa is at 40. But sure continue crying about their decline.
>>
>>87249660
>Without the game streams and the consistant interaction, would you be watching their concerts anyways?
NTA, but no, I don't think so. If they stopped streaming I would slowly stop caring about them, and I would end up moving on.
>>
>>87249660
I’ve been a fan of idol anime for decades, like im@s, LL, locadols, ZLS, etc… even used to whale in LLSIF when it was alive. Never got into real idol groups though, it wasn’t my tism. Well for one without their game streams I wouldn’t have found them when I was out travelling, so I can’t really say. I like the idol journey but I’ve only experienced it in hololive and in anime, both where you get more of just the idol than just being in stage, where you can create that bond. Seeing Myth start out in Covid and struggle to get anything 3D approved for so long and overcome it all by making down with their own ingenuity, and then to see them finally perform at FES was an amazing journey as a fan who was there from the start, but I’d been with them through their struggles. I also don’t think it’s bad to only care about things that you have an emotional investment in.
>>
>>87250190
>>87250165
The quality and type of the streams matters. They streamed 50 hours of GTA at fucking insane hours for anyone who isn't a NEET or Japanese, to say nothing of it being mostly in Japanese.
>>
>>87249847
sister spotted. it actually works kek
>>
>>87249806
>Wrong. It's the post AKB48 idol world.
You mean the last two decades? No shit, we're not talking about ancient history here
>>
>>87250317
While it was a JP event they spoke alot of EN more than other EN and ID members and also had PeroTL, as well as, having other EN streams on the same day like DKC and a members only stream. Apparently this is declining?
>>
>>87250512
>they spoke alot of EN more than other EN and ID members
You have to be fucking kidding me...
>>
>>87249660
nta but I watch every single Hololive live even if I don't watch the girl's regular streams
>>
>>87249439
That's how I feel as well, I just like seeing the girls achieve their dreams. Seeing Gigi talk about how surreal it was for her to be in Hololive and to be considered an idol made me really happy. There is all these expectations when new gens debut about how it's gonna be when they step on stage, and that's why I was so excited seeing them at BD, it's like a shared dream between fanbase and talent. Honestly that's the only thing that really sets Hololive apart from other corpos for me
>>
>if you remove morning streams, Japanese streams, and event streams they actually are declining in stream hours
This anti angle is getting so ridiculous with how much work they put in.
>>
>>87250589
Yeah but do you go to those events if they have audiences? Do you buy merch? You only do that for the girls you love. You're only dressing up in silly costumes made of their merch for love. And that's important.
>>
>>87249367
>7dtd being cancelled for the momentous occasion is fine.
7dtd is not my favorite by any means, but I'm really disappointed that they're missing these streams and chances to collab with the other girls because they timed things so poorly.

Also, the 1 million subscribers endurance stream, this momentous occasion, as you call it, will most likely ultimately end up being several hours of them reading the same superchats from the usual big spenders, and not much more.
Because despite them claiming this milestone is incredibly important to them, they never bothered to plan anything for it, despite counting down the number of subs with a giant subcount banner across nearly every stream and talking about it for half a year. And that's why it's extra frustrating that they'd have to cancel so many EN streams in order to prepare for it.
>>
>>87250648
>If you take away all the streams people actually liked from them but replace it with collabs at insane hours and JP streams, they are still the same.
Sounds like you're doing more work.
>>
>>87249439
That's the entire premise of hololive and why it's better than IRL idols, at least in my opinion.
>>
>>87250573
If you watched the streams you would know they spoke a lot more EN than expected while by themselves despite having mostly JP in their chat. Even sometimes talked in english while talking to JP and spoke in EN to other EN and ID holomems. You probably skipped all of them though
>>
>>87250035
Laplus streamed on YouTube like 8 hours ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7eytANzYpY
>>
>>87250705
I mean I take your point in that I would spend more and try harder for my favorites but I absolutely would try to go to a random Holo's solo live or fes or something
>>
>>87250765
The GTA arc has been some of their best content in quite a while to me. You need to stop doing this "we/us/people" thing. Speak only for yourself.
Collabs with their senpai are a huge part of being in Hololive and the fact that they were able to successfully showcase themselves to even be invited to that Brain Meeting collab is a massive success for what they were explicitly going for. Marine talking about them to Lamy was hitting everything they said they wanted to achieve with holoGTA.
>>
>>87250317
Their total stream hours in September is 132 hours. Remove all JP streams, including GTA, and it is 87 hours. Shiori is at 60 hours, nerissa at 50 hours. What more do you want?
>>
OHAYO DESU NE~?
>>
>>87250955
and if you remove FWMC morning hours?
>>
>>87250947
>You need to stop doing this "we/us/people" thing. Speak only for yourself.
You first. "Everyone who complains about FUWAMOCO's current content is a sister or an anti. They're not actual Ruffians."
>>87250955
I want FUWAMOCO, I don't care about Nerissa or Shiori.
>>
>>87250999
They had 8 FWMC morning, so that is 5 hours. 82 hours not enough?
>>
>>87251026
Haven't said that.
>>
>>87250955
Im guessing the average length of FWMCmorning is around 40 minutes, and with 12 episodes in September, that would be around 8 hours. Even if you remove FWMCmorning and JP streams, it’s still more than them…people need to get some perspective if they’re serious with these complaints and recognize how much effort FWMC are putting into this.
>>
>>87251055
This is the problem with the whiners. They didn't realize FUWAMOCO streamed a ton during their regular EN slots. Their frustration is not backed up by the data at all.
>>
>>87251177
>12 episodes
8. They have to cut 4 episodes for GTA.
>>
>>87251055
now remove all the games that sucked ass?
>>
>>87247104
For JP members, yes.
>>
>>87251026
>I want FUWAMOCO, I don't care about Nerissa or Shiori.
And they are streaming. So what the fuck is your issue?
>>
>>87250955
>>87251211
Conveniently leaving out all the big project collabs. Are you counting ENReco twice too cause they did 2 POVs?
>>
>>87251291
DKC2 is not THAT bad
>>
>>87251291
Then the problem lies with you, not them. You can scram if you don't like their content, but don't go around bitching about stream hours.
>>
>>87251291
If you do that to the months before September too you're gonna have an unpleasant surprise
>>
>>87251362
>big project collabs.
Why shouldn't that be included? Work is work.
>>
>>87248405
Would
>>
Every second they are not sitting on my face and cock is a wasted second.
>>
File: 1720312599859997.png (434 KB, 1280x640)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>87250828
I hate gaslighting retards like you so much...
I watched every single GTA stream live, and I wrote posts giving my opinion and talking about the things I saw, it's all in the archive.
>If you watched the streams you would know they spoke a lot more EN than expected while by themselves
No they didn't. They started speaking English for 1/10 of the stream, one of those days was an exception where they talked a lot more English than usual(3-4/10), but ignoring that exception, they spoke less and less English as they days went by. They barely spoke English in the last day.
>despite having MOSTLY JP IN THEIR CHAT.
This is not true. The *vast* majority of the comments in the chat were in English(at least 70% of the chat), the only exception being the last day.
>>
>>87251390
Wouldn't even say scram, it's fair to give feedback on type of content too, but bringing up stream hours at all is just completely delusional, absolutely.
>>
>>87249260
Maybe? I don't follow their JP shenanigans or streams.
>>
>>87248336
Is this the cutest doggy of the day? Where is the anon that keeps track of them?
>>
>>87251456
every stream should be included, they are streaming therefore they are gaining streaming hours, this isn't a hard concept to understand and anyone that disagrees with this concept is purposefully shitposting or is a sister
>>
>>87251456
>>87251390
You're arguing with multiple people here. I've always complained about the content I like going downward. If they did 50 hours of male collabs, I don't give a fuck about how much they streamed, that's not content I want to see and not what originally attracted me to them.
>>
>>87249525
It's not as black and white as your cuckoldry example. Of course when it comes to things like cheating, there are some very typical red lines, but something subjective like FUWAMOCO balancing their opportunity and projects with their time together with us, requires more nuance.
Those that feel FUWAMOCO have bounded past their personal line have most likely long since left.
Which means the ones raising concerns here are the fans who, upon looking at their current trajectory, are fearful that it may end up taking them past their own personal line in the upcoming future.
You're being reductionist for the sake of finding someone to be angry with over what you see as unnecessary discussion. However this just means the conversation occurring here among concerned fans doesn't involve you, for the simple reason that FUWAMOCO have not yet approached your own personal line.
>>
>>87249469
I got bourbon and creamsicle beer it's actually pretty damn good. I might score another 6 pack for the rest of the weekend.
>>
>>87251599
If this is your take then you can't say that they are declining, you can maybe say you don't like their newer content which is fine and you can complain but for the rest of us they are not declining
>>
okay guys shut up with that loop and answer the real question of the day: why did they refuse Kiara's personal item stream but accept Pekora's?
>>
Hey rufferans, finally got power and internet back from Helene. What should be my priorities for recent streams I missed for the last two weeks? Any absolute must-watch stuff?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (352 KB, 712x489)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>87251573
No, this one is the cutest.
>>
>>87251644
You are too smart and rational for this board, please leave. Everyone who complains is a shitposting sister and an Anti.
>>
>>87251644
It's not my example, the one comparing these situations was the anon I replied to. Don't use extreme examples if you think they're too extreme.
>>
>>87251599
Then is a you issue isn't it? I am perfectly fine with them focusing on big collabs and putting their best into non-stream activities.
>>
>>87251683
This is a loop people already went through sister, those are 2 different streams
>>
>>87251682
But the newer content is objectively worse in quality (horror slop vs retro games and VN games)
>>
>>87251821
Yes see>>87251644 they put it perfectly.
This is a discussion of people concerned, if you aren't concerned, you can safely ignore. Instead of just denying that people actually feel this way and insisting nothing has changed.
>>
>>87251599
Just accept that they are not going to play the video games you like consistently. They are not video game chuubas in the first place. Why is it so difficult to accept this?
>>
>>87251684
What was the last one you watched? RnR Party, Home 3D, Paratopic and Patra collab are the top ones and easiest to recommend for anyone who likes them, in my opinion.
Then there's more niche tastes, I like all of their watchalongs so I enjoyed the regloss one a lot, Euro Truck and Kanji de Go were really fun but I like JP streams in general, Fate I don't know if I'd call a must watch, at least until they signal that they'll stream it again, but it's a momentous enough occasion that it's worth checking anyway.
>>
>>87251683
They are jealous that Mint likes Kiara more.
>>
>>87251644
>Which means the ones raising concerns here are the fans who, upon looking at their current trajectory, are fearful that it may end up taking them past their own personal line in the upcoming future.
THIS.
>>
>>87251908
The content I miss isn't video game streams, but nice assumption.
>>
>>87251827
>This is a loop people already went through
anon that's like the definition of a loop
>>
File: 1701042789018581.jpg (45 KB, 322x720)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>87249660
>you aren't an idolfag unless you care about every underground independent idol
Fuck off, you disingenuous retard. The reason that 95% of us even know who they are is because they joined hololive. Does the idol journey of some random bitch you've never seen before matter to you? No, it doesn't. Even for IRL idolfags, they only care about the ones they're familiar with.
Hololive is how we became familiar with FUWAMOCO, so your hypotheticals about anyone here who cares about their idol dream not caring if we didn't know them is less than worthless.
You fucking brainlet.
>>
>>87251903
It's less nothing has changed and more things are going in the direction they were always going towards, they keep achieving their dreams and goals, with incredibly exciting things in the horizon.
Yes they love VN streams, but you're insane if you think they would trade a 3D stream with Patra for all the White Albums in the world. They don't get that without behind the scenes work that people like to reduce to "recording voice packs nobody cares about."
Stop using blatantly false data in your arguments and suggesting people who are ok with and enjoy the current direction would be ok with them sucking dick and you'll find less resistance from people who aren't concerned.
>>
>>87249863
If you aren't him, then nevermind. I was attempting to curb any potential shitpost timeloop about "le ebil idol culture" by nipping it in the bud.
>>
>>87252082
Streaming with Patra is not a consequence of voice packs. And the same way you don't want me to reduce everyone who is fine with their current direction to "people who would be fine if they sucked dick", maybe don't go around reducing people who aren't fine to "it's just antis who don't even watch them". The people who aren't concerned don't even need to be in the conversation, I'm talking to other people who are concerned. Also you say that like there aren't blatant posts constantly that say something like "FUWAMOCO should do just 1 male collab to shake off all the schizos".
>>
>>87251903
Some of the complaints such as streaming hours aren't even legitimate. Of course people are going to be defensive about it.
>>
>>87251644
>this just means the conversation occurring here among concerned fans doesn't involve you
No offense, but isn't the point of this shitty board to actually debate stuff and fight with randos? If you are concerned but don't want any retort from "unconcerned" fans then why even post here?
>>
>>87251943
Haven't seen anything since Urayama, I was thinking of prioritizing the 3D, RnR and Paratopic so that's good to hear. 7 hours of Fate seems a little intimidating but I'll take it in chunks.

Are any specific FWMC Mornings particularly interesting?
>>
>>87252302
not him, but I'm happy to debate people to a certain extent. But most of the retorts are just "FUWAMOCO are fine, nothing has changed, and if you say differently, you're just a schizo".
>>
>>87252082
They could just replace the horror slop streams they do weekly with streams that their fans actually enjoy and want to see. They don't even need to do less homework or less voicepacks.
>>
>>87252244
>Streaming with Patra is not a consequence of voice packs
Read carefully what he wrote. He is saying the behind-the-scene work, that people here like to brush off as "recording voice packs nobody cares about", led to this 3D collab with Patra.
>>
What do we think the 1 million endurance stream will be? 3D? Karaoke? CYOA? A chat?
>>
>>87252325
>Are any specific FWMC Mornings particularly interesting?
roru
polmao even
>>
>>87252282
We'll always have some shitposting trannies here, but that doesn't mean that ALL the complains come from shitposters.
>>
>>87252376
>horror slop streams
They love horror slops though. They have been playing those since debut month.
>>
>>87252244
>"it's just antis who don't even watch them"
I don't say this, we're in agreement then.
But ultimately, if you don't want people who don't share your view to reply to you, you're using the wrong platform. Try a closed group.
>>
>>87252389
And I'm saying that's bullshit.
>>
>>87252325
>Are any specific FWMC Mornings particularly interesting?
Friday the 13th, which was a year ago. Maybe that time when Pero hosted.
>>
>>87252510
You think they magically get a 3D collab out of nowhere?
>>
>>87250947
NTA, and I agree with you about holoGTA, but you saying
>Collabs with their senpai are a huge part of being in Hololive
while arguing against someone who is likely upset at their canceled EN collabs, is quite ironic, no?
>>
>>87252548
It's a 3D collab, it's not a concert or a sololive. The amount of setup that needs to happen for this isn't much, are they even using the studio for it or is it a 3D at home deal?
>>
File: 20241002_085454.jpg (3.21 MB, 3069x4093)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB JPG
>>87252050
>>
I can't believe my twin wives tried to bid for a FAQING MONKEY
>>
>>87252376
I like horror slop streams and I'm a fan. Looking at previous schedules, what's really getting in the way of the streams you're probably referring to is the collab spam. And yes, I would enjoy if it ceased for a little as well. I don't even dislike collabs at all, but it's getting too much. Enough week long stuff, just do single stream collabs, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>87252617
>it's not a concert
lol. You do know fubuki's 3D collab with Patra had 2 songs and a cover right?
>>
>>87252617
Yes, it's in the hololive studio.
If it wasn't a big deal, everyone would be doing those left and right. They're not. Multiple members have talked at lenght about how hard it is to schedule 3D studio time.
>>
>>87252640
>>
>>87252652
>ENReco, management mandated
>HoloGTA, big branch event
>7d2d, mori is the organizer
I honestly feel it is just happenstance that the events occurred so close to each other.
>>
>>87252451
They like horror slop, but their "love" for horror slop doesn't come close to their love for retro games and VNs. Watch the Fate stream, they were super excited and happy in a way that they simply aren't when they play horror slop. And for fucks sake, most of the regular viewers had to literally *beg* them to play VNs during the last membership stream... They want to play VNs, their fans want them to play VNs, so why don't they do it?
Also, we've had too many "mbembe" tier horror slop games recently.
>>
>>87252586
>likely
No, I don't think that qualifies as ironic. If it was part of the reply chain, then sure, you'd have a point.
>>
>>87252617
Newfag-chamma ... You think anyone can just waltz into the studio for a 3D collab? This shit takes work.
>>
>>87252617
nta but it's at the studio. And since the studio is booked for months or up to a year this has had to been in the works for a while now.
>>
>>87252763
Yeah, I don't blame anyone in particular, these things take time to happen, but for the love of God stop planning more. Let it rest for a while.
>>
>>87252793
>so why don't they do it?
Because it is number poison. At the end of the day, they have to be accountable for numbers.
>>
File: 20241008_090815.jpg (3.49 MB, 3069x4093)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
>>87252756
>>
y'all sure are complaining a lot for someones' whose oshis are hitting a million subs in a couple hours
>>
>>87252325
I usually listen to those in the car while driving, so I don't have memory of which episode is which to recommend. Could be worth listening to them in your mornings on days they don't do FWMC Morning, tackling that "backlog" little by little like this, maybe?
>>
>>87252868
We are going to get ENReco round 2 in November. kek.
>>
>y'all
>>
I tried to change the subject to guesses on what people thought the 1 million stream would be but they'd rather argue with each other
>>
>>87252325
If you already had any expectations for Paratopic being a good stream, you're gonna have a great time. I genuinely loved it.
>>
>>87253029
100% karaoke. That is the norm.
>>
>>87252868
Yeah... they really need to stop. I like events, but even then I'm starting to get burned out, there are just too many in too little time.
>>
>>87252937
adorable hag butt. I wanna spank it
>>
>>87253108
but how else are they supposed to promote acrylic panel #300 to the masses
>>
>>87253029
They'll be 2k away when they start the stream, I think they can safely do karaoke for some hours. I dunno how long it'll take them to reach it after they start it
>>
>>87253182
There was a panel? I thought it was just standees with really shitty art
>>
>>87252793
I genuinely think the Fate stream was fairly weak. A good game isn't always a good stream, and a bad game isn't always a bad stream. The reason people remember White Album isn't the narrator giving you exposition, it's moments like this soundpost. Fate has too much exposition dump, not enough space for transformative content. At least so far, hopefully it changes past the first few hours, and I do want them to continue, but as a stream it didn't hold a candle to White Album or Sakura Wars, even if as a game it's better. I'd trade the 7 hours of Fate for one White Album stream and one Sakura Wars stream in a heartbeat.
>>
>>87252890
Well, that's the thing, some of us want them to start playing those types of games again after they reach 1 million.
I can understand and accept that they stopped playing them because of numbers, but after getting the million, there's not really an excuse, so some of us are worried that they won't go back to the content they did before they decided to focus on numberfagging so hard.
>>
>>87253029
They already said they want to hit it while singing, there's nothing to guess unless they changed their minds.
>>
>>87253291
It wasn't the best, but I'd rather get Fate VN streams than more horror slop.
>>
What were their numbers for Paratopic? I don't remember many people watching at all. And Fuwawa loved it. But I'm not a numberfag so it is entirely possible that my memory is wrong.
>>
I can’t wait for this 1 million shit to be over with so I can’t stop seeing that soulless sub counter at the top left of the stream, at least until they’re nearing 2mil which won’t happen for a long, long, looooong time from now. No more numberchasing, just comfy streams.
>>
>>87253291
I disagree. Their clear enthusiasm stood out to me. Also it was the prologue which is nothing BUT exposition dump. The first White Album stream wasn't great either, it was the later ones that were kino
>>
>>87253464
>No more numberchasing, just comfy streams.
We can only hope
>>
>>87253291
>Fate has too much exposition dump, not enough space for transformative content
It's the beginning of an 100+ hour visual novel, of course it has an outrageous about of info dumping. It'll probably pick up afterwards
>>
>>87253497
First White Album stream had this gem, also Yuki pantsu shot, it had quite a few fun moments.
"She likes me more than I like her" the retarded conversation topics, it showed what it was about from the first stream. Don't agree at all. I liked it a lot more than Fate 1.
>>
>>87252050
Umm, I knew them from GGN actually...
>>
File: 1719787785656.png (896 KB, 1236x771)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
>>87253617
>>
They should play Rapelay on stream.
>>
>>87253681
That moment was great
>>
>>87253567
I can't bring myself to have intentionally low standards for writing just because it's long. If it's long but needlessly verbose, then it's bad writing and shouldn't be that long in the first place. Much like this post.
It's long because it has exposition dumps, and it has exposition dumps because it's long.
But I do hope you're right about it letting go of that low quality writing tool.
>>
>>87253690
Heated discussions with Mama Puppy over the artistic merits of Rapelay... How I wish I could have listened to it...
>>
>乳首
Ok, I didn't expect N5 Anki to blatantly include this but I'm not complaining
>>
>>87253291
Yeah Fate seems like a bad VN to stream - all they did was read, hardly any funny reactions like White Album
>>
>>87253681
KEK
>>
>>87252302
There's a significant difference between exchanging viewpoints around a given topic and attempting to unilaterally shut out all discussion by suggesting that anyone concerned about the future should simply leave instead.
>>
>>87252937
>>
fate was great. fuck off
>>
>>87251683
They don't own bags because it would mean more unnecessary things to store in their apartment. There's already too much clutter due to the new bowls they just bought. Next you're going to suggest they buy eating utensils.
>>
>>87254007
Mococo creaming herself over archer and Fuwawa reading the Unlimited break works chant was nice.
>>
>>87254121
Samurai Champloo inspired Fuwawa to start breakdancing...
>>
What ARE the artistic merits of RapeLay?
>>
>>87251683
They don't want people to see anything that they personally use. A fucking dead cincada and a receipt is nothing. They don't want people to even see their gloved hands on stream. They do not want to show anything.
>>
>>87254121
It was fucking hilarious how Mococo couldn't hide how much she was getting rizzed by Archer's personality and banter.
>>
>>87254007
I just wanted to see them react to that iconic Saber scene. Oh well. The Archer and Lancer fight scene was pretty cool tho
>>
>>87254224
It was great, so I cannot wait to them reacting to Gilgamesh being an asshole.
>>
>>87254202
Considering what the discussion around it was at the time, the simple fact that it's fiction and thus allowed to exist and people consuming it are not committing a real crime, most likely.
That particular game broke into the mainstream a little because of the title, so people were outraged about the fact that it existed at all. The people who would be outraged at rape in anime porn would not get as far as reading the tags section of vndb for some of the names that get casually namedropped in eroge discussion, so things calmed down for the most part.
>>
>>87254224
She likes tsunderes and Archer is the biggest tsundere in the VN.
>>
>>87254216
yes, they want to maintain their distance and ensure no ruffian ever comes close to them
>>
File: GBCkeYrbwAAWYvp.jpg (690 KB, 2048x1536)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>87254216
They showed some White Album treasures because they love us, but the people who always say they love them a lot more don't even remember that...
>>
I don't know why ruffians were post Mococo being a straight woman attracted to abs like some sort of ntr
Just do some russian twists and crunches and drink less beer ojisan
>>
>>87254216
Which is ridiculous given that all of their genmates have done handcams despite have actual opsec, unlike FWMC
>>
File: 16439045893758.jpg (180 KB, 1523x952)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>87254007
F/SN is not even the best starter visual novel. SG is much better.
>>
>>87254351
that was before they realized how mentally unstable all their fans were
>>
>>87254368 (me)
*despite some having
>>
>>87254351
too bad these aren't boobs mugs
All female character mugs should be boobs mugs
>>
>>87254394
That would be AWESOME. But there's always the perms issue, did any HoloEN stream Steins;Gate before? They always talk about perms getting in the way of the ones they really want to stream, and how they're very picky about what VNs to stream, so there's a bunch they have perms for but no interest in.
>>
>>87254394
Steins Gate is like Holo Myth, it brought the ironic weeb community in. I put it on the same tier as Oshi no Ko, Jujutsu Kaisen, KnY, etc.
>>
>>87253029
They're going to show extremely close up and cropped IRL pictures of their various body parts and we as chat have to guess which anus or nipple belongs to Fuwawa or Mococo
>>
>>87254366
>drink less beer ojisan
No, I like my beer and bourbon.
I'm actually enjoying a creamsicle beer right now as I type.
>>
>>87254285
The fact that it could inspire such a reaction and larger discussion of the ethics of immoral actions depicted in fiction is proof that RapeLay has, on some level, artistic merit and should be protected speech regardless of its crudeness to the lesser masses.
>>
>>87253744
Yeah, the writing could better, but for something that is that long the pacing needs to be set proper one way or another. There's also the fact that it was "god-tier" back when it first released 20 years ago, compared to everything else back then it was amazing with how much detail it went into, it's like you were reading a novel but with visuals

It's also not just exposition either, the reason it's verbose is because it's explained in first person. How person uses words, takes from the words spoken to them, the wildly inefficient way the explaining things, all of that is present in the info dumps as a way to slowly get to know the character better
You can somewhat see what I mean if you look at Tosaka's "Magician vs Mage" explanation, or Shirou's "Iron rod in back" moment

But yeah, the writing could be better. But with how it was written 20+ years ago, it's pretty solid
>>
>>87254400
I'm more stable than a PS4 firmware update.
>>
>>87254475
Oshi no Ko watchalong with FWMC would be an incredible, legendary tier stream. Holy shit it would be amazing. Hours of Mocoseethe.
>>
>>87254544
Forgot to add DDLC. SG is better than DDLC but not by much in terms of the fans it brought in.
>>
>>87252196
>>87249718
baused
>>
>>87254488
Absolutely, full agreement. And that was likely their stance in that discussion.
>>
So did they really buy Pekora's box of random garbage for 100k(probably 200k) yen?
>>
>>87254544
God no. Trash anime.
>>
>>87254351
But that is not personal stuff. It's merchandise from a game! But I did forget this I admit that.
>>
>>87254644
The wall is paying for it, it's ok
>>
>>87254394
S;G is a mediocre VN.
>>
>>87254394
Come to the maid cafe collabs in California and London next week to get exclusive Stein's Gate merch! >>87243793
>>
>>87254683
But they can't stream Euphoria or Summertime Saga so we're stuck with mediocre VNs.
>>
>>87254683
More like you have mediocre taste
>>
>>87254730
Haha, imagine a world where they could stream euphoria. Dear god that would be fun!
>>
>>87254730
what about Demonbane?
>>
>Judging a work by the people it brings in
If I did this I'd hate almost everything
>>
>>87254806
Is it good? Sell me on it.
>>
>>87254852
it's about a bumbling detective but is really a chad who gets all the bitches and pilots an eldritch super robot that beats up lovecraft great old ones
>>
>>87254500
Kek
>>
>>87254963
wtf this is awesome, wishlisted
>>
>still posting on reddit
that's reason enough for me to oshihen if we're being honest
>>
where is my Shiori collab!!! 1M wish for that now!!!
>>
File: 1722137847644.jpg (343 KB, 2048x2048)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
I stopped taking my vitamin D pills a little over a month ago and the past two weeks I've been feeling hella tired. if I start taking them again and this goes away then I'm never stopping again
>>
>>87254963
Is it this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMooZFyKPuY
I think I've been hearing it for years in the divegrass cups when /m/ plays
>>
>>87255347
Let's see if this 5 has anything to say about that.
>>
Anyone playing Sparking ZERO?
>>
>>87255445
Collab incoming
>>
>>87255418
holy fucking KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GODDAMN FUWAMOCO GIVE US ROBOTKINO ONCE PLEASE
>>
>>87255415
Get some sun ruffian
>>
>>87255445
There, there Shiori it'll happen when it happens no need for magic wishes.
I'll bust one to your fat tits now I hope that helps you feel better because it syre is going to make me feel good
>>
>>87255418
that's the sequel
the original is Deus Machina Demonbane or Zanmataisei Demonbane
>>
>>87254644
no, the auction was using a fake currency, everyone got 100 pekobucks to spend
>>
>>87255445
Collab confirmed, baby!!!
>>
>>87255606
>>
Sex with Shiori!
>>
>>87254963
I forgot to mention that he has a cute loli who is the personification of the Necronomicon
>>
File: 175.png (186 KB, 454x427)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>87255445
Woeh! How'd you do that, Shiori?
>>
>>87255883
SEX WITH THE NECRONOMICON!!!!
>>
>>87255802
My cock needs some Shiorin love before the 1M stream tonight. To have my mind clear and stuff.
>>
>>87255892
It's random it's no better than getting a 7
>>
>>87255922
bruh
>>
asmr fag here, have either of them mentioned future asmr streams? i really like their voices, itd be nice.
>>
>>87255947
>>
>>87256025
nah, stay tuned. nothing concrete.
>>
>>87256025
You're in luck
Check in on the 19th
>>
>>87256055
They need to do more Mario Kart streams.
>>
>>87256055
when are they going to start practicing for the New Years Mario Kart tournament?
>>
File: 1677720110260408.gif (1.6 MB, 300x320)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
Gets, gets everywhere goddamn it's like the good ol' days
>>
File: shiorine0.png (2.37 MB, 979x1504)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
I love Shiori
>>
>>87256153
Holy fuck I wanna shoot my goo into this sexy women
>>
File: 1711205238941757.jpg (90 KB, 672x628)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>87255947
HOOEEEHH!!!???
>>
File: jackfian.png (274 KB, 928x465)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
Enough gets. Play time's over.
>>
File: 1705721433081163.png (299 KB, 796x764)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>87255947
Holy shit
>>
File: Demonbane Al.jpg (236 KB, 1024x768)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
This is the Necronomicon, according to Japan.
>>
File: 1725890006842753.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>87255947
*deep inhale*
>>
>>87256153
Easy there anon... We are in public.
>>
>>87256117
5 hours before the tournament just like last time
>>
File: 1707411388616962.png (501 KB, 882x1022)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>87256226
Nœh
>>
>>87256226
You're one off.
>>
>>87256273
Can you fuck it in the ass

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.