[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1697319402674955.png (174 KB, 975x338)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
Yeah nijien didn't do as well as expected
>>
absolutely grim, but nijiniggers only care about kuzuya or whatever
>>
File: 1727958549004934.jpg (233 KB, 1024x1024)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>
>>87275297
I am convinced, that even the niji anti threads are actually posted by terminal sisters
no one sane gives a shit about nijisanji anymore
>>
>>87275297
GRIM
>>
>>87275915
shitting on nijisanji covers a multitude of sins
>>
>>87275297
how many finanas is that?
>>
>>87275297
Nijisanji deserves to fail for all of the malicious things NijiEN management has done.
>>
>>87276335
>>
>3 pov
>>
>>87276335
Collectively? I think that maths out to around 1.6 Finanas.
>>
>>87275297
Christ, they're approaching Niji ID numbers now
>>
>>87275297
fuck... time to deploy another rosemi thread
>>
>>87276335
Combining all 3 can barely pass 1 Finana. Mega grim
>>
>>87275297
I refuse to watch them, but I respect that they're one of the few waves that constantly collabswith each other
>>
>>87275297
I thought that pic is old but it's 10-12 tf
>>
>>87275297
It gets funnier when you know that they have no intention of deceleration with waves. We will get a newer wave soon enough because they can't look hopeless and even fewer people will watch them.
>>
>>87280285
There ain't no way. At this point the only people who will look to join NijiEN are the same people who want to join 2view corpos. There's no way any actual promising indie is going to join them with their terrible cut and garbage numbers.
>>
I can't wait for nijjers to start just walking out and declaring themselves graduated. like, you can't terminate me I quit
>>
>>87275602
The don't watch NijiJP. If they did I wouldn't go that hard on them because we could actually communicate about cute things like Ars Almal. They just fucking numberfag behind their biggest JP hitters.
>>
>>87275297
YIKES
D:
>>
>>87275297
my poor heckin twisterino
>>
>>87275297
>>
>>87275297
At least they named this one
>>
>>87280285
At this point I highly doubt they're gonna send out another wave for EN with how abysmal they're revenue has fallen. Hell, despite having a 3 month head start on the current newest JP wave, only Klara (who's practically a JP talent) is ahead of the lowest subbed talent.

Given how little people are invested in Denauth in general and the almost immediate addition of two JP waves within three months after them (and the subsequent better success, especially with Lunlun.) Anycolor is probably looking at the potential ROI of using a shotgun approach for EN and for once is exercising proper trigger discipline. Probably gonna use their next shot for the execution of the branch as a whole if things don't improve (or get worse) as Q2 is ending this month.
>>
>>87275602
Kuzuya Mashima
>>
I've enjoyed Ryoma's collabs with vspoEN personally. Don't know anything about the other two.
>>
>>87275297
I say this as a fan, I genuinely don't get why some people join nijien. I get just wanting to be part of something but it is a lot of work and revenue split for no guaranteed payoff, yet a lot of them don't put in the work to make it pay off. The biggest perks are getting free 3D and outfits and stuff, but you have to pass a certain sub threshold to get it. So if it were me wanting to join and just chill and have relatively low aspirations I would grift and metagame myself to 100k subscribers and only then would I stop giving a shit. 100k is seriously not that difficult to achieve if you spam clip shorts and stuff like that, even with nijien's unfortunate situation right now, so why bother joining if you don't want it? I don't understand. Not being a numberfag and being happy with a couple hundred regular fans watching you every day I get, I would be the same, but why bother doing that in nijisanji of all places when the benefits aren't yet worth it for you?
>>
>>87284699
NijiEN is for lazy, unambitious people who just want passive income (grifters, if you will)
>>
>>87275915
I never bothered picking on the later gens since they don't get supported by Niji at all except for the guy in the clique.
>>87284699
The gate is closed. Small market and the good will has dried up. The reason why the antis went for the application of Black Company as a victory was because they knew it was the way to do permanent damage and attacked on 2 fronts. It was going to stick on either the managers or the talents and the Nijifans chose poorly.
>>
>>87283750
They're all decent hires imo but some people might disagree, klara is great but some might be filtered by her ESLness (it's nowhere near as bad as meloco but it's there) but she's really cute. twisty depends whether you believe the anons desperate to believe in her having a secret twitter for her groomers, I don't care enough to look into it but I'm pretty sure it's bullshit. Either way she isn't my type but she's cute and funny and based without going full retard (yet). They make an awesome trio and have collabed every week since debut so I assume a lot of their fans are hako oshis
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>87284892

selen proved that soon as you want to actually do something you become the arch nemesis of management and get pushed down a flight of stairs and to think all of this could have been avoided if they just let her graduate
>>
>>87275297
>>87275825
Even 5 mins of dooby had 20 times more people watching
>GRIMMEST
>>
>>87275297
>overcooked
>3 pov
why?
>>
>>87282754
This weekend is Alban's 3D debut stream and the girls' meet and greet. Also this month are 3D debuts for Uki and Sonny, and anniversary streams for Ethyria and TTT.
I can't imagine they'll be getting enough gross revenue from those eight streams to keep the branch afloat; my guess is that the three 3D streams will get around $20-25k apiece, and the five anniversary streams will get less than $400 combined (unless Vivi's anniversary stream is also her graduation stream). If Vivi does not graduate on her anniversary, then the earliest possible time for the next EN graduation will be Oct 31 at 2359 JST; revenue for that stream (which would start on Oct 30 in NA prime time) would count as Q2 revenue, but the graduation itself will count as a Q3 retirement.
The only other ways anyone will be allowed to graduate before the end of the month is if either Enna or Fulgur has a medically necessary graduation, or if anyone has a contract expiration and non-renewal.

As far as the meet and greet goes, Elira and Enna's meet and greet tickets sold out, so the event is definitely not gonna get cancelled for lack of ticket sales. The other sellouts are Vivi, Aia, Rosemi, and Scarle; tickets are still available for the other nine girls.
The fact that 60% of the participants in the M&G haven't sold out their tickets yet does not bode well for this quarter's event revenue.

The only other *anything* happening this year that isn't an anniversary or Niji Encounter, is an international tournament featuring livers from EN, JP, ex-ID and ex-KR, being (co-)hosted by the most popular active member of Obsydia.
I'm talking, of course, about Doppio and Rosemi's Fashion Dreamer tournament, details here:
>reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1fxu2rb/comment/lqpl16p/ yes I know it's reddit, shut up
I'm sure the livers and their fans will enjoy it, but it will almost certainly be aired on the Niji EN channel with superchats turned off, so it'll be a big fat goose egg for streaming revenue. Doubly so if it doesn't happen this month, since that would make it have even less of an impact on the Q2 revenue numbers.
>>
>>87275297
>Twisty 131
Well she ain't viewbotting but goddamn her only audience are her shills on here LOL
>>
>>87287051
>3 pov instead of 1
>3 streams with superchats enabled instead of 1
The branch only made 200m JPY last quarter in superchat revenue, and that was WITH Luxiem's 3D debuts! They need all the SC revenue they can get!
>>
>>87287796
That's not how superchats work, it just dilutes the superchats one frame would get across three frames
Not to mention most people tend to not superchat collabs either way
>>
File: 1625822608148.png (331 KB, 571x432)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>87275297
So close to being 2views..
>>
>>87287587
Alban's 3D debut already happened, capped at 28k viewers and only $4k superchats (only $100 in streamlabs), shit's GRIM
>>
>>87282028
Pathetic numbernigger
>>
>>87288007
where does that rank in the nijien 3D debuts
>>
File: F1Lola1997.jpg (30 KB, 600x251)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>87288007
"Grim" is a massive understatement. That's under 60k yen, at a time where the branch needs to make at least 200,000k yen in stream revenue just to avoid another consecutive quarterly loss.
...I think I understand why they announced just Alban's 3D instead of all* of Noctyx, and why they also advertised Luxiem's 3D debuts one at a time instead of a single announcement that all of them were getting 3Ds - if that's the kind of money they're pulling in at the moment, there is no guarantee that Niji EN will even still officially exist next weekend.

>>87288234
Mastercard Lola
>>
>>87288234
Very mid. The only one who was able to break $10k in SC was Pomu (next below her was Ike at $7.7k)
>>
>>87275825
sad
https://archive.palanq.win/vt/search/image/cG0cB1gPNkAgD7Q5wDCZUw/
>>
>>87275297
Who ?
>>
>>87275297
Can't wait to see the next wave's numbers
>>
>>87275602
They don't even care about him. The only time the sisters ever talk about is when it's about numbers.
That should've been made obvious when the "concert" with ChroNoiR got canceled due to poor ticket sales
>>
It's just a hobby ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>87293835
the time they stop sending new waves is the time they are considering to merge the branch with the JP
>>
File: kekfreddie.jpg (57 KB, 616x741)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Almost unironic 2 views lmfao
>>
>>87284699
>100k is seriously not that difficult to achieve
Lol. Does anyone have their debut numbers? Then debut numbers for previous waves?
>>
File: 1709270105923016.png (70 KB, 1420x514)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>87295794
Here you go

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.