[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1728714093533925.png (121 KB, 864x864)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
Why the boys can be called “Stars” but not the girls can be called “Live”? why must the girl called Holo? why can’t the boys called Holo too and must Stars?
I pick up habit calling the girls live because the boys was called starssince when this one become big deal? holo was the production name too. doesn’t just represent the girls. I never even heard the boys everytime I encounter name Hololive because all people just told me its vtuber girl groups production until I search it myself that there’s group called Holostars. and when I starts researching about the company, the boys was called Stars all the time while the girls mentioned as holo and I thought Its weirds, like shouldn’t they called the live like the boys as stars?so I think the one its weird was the fans from girls side, heck I learn the stars phrase first was from the girls fandom post too. while the boys side fandom was chill with the phrase “stars jp” and “stars en” like its not big deal and it make easier to differentiate the group too
>>
that's a great story, thank you
>>
>>87291909
why are vtubers called "tuber" (chuuba) and not "V"?
"tuber" could be anything, could be regular youtuber, fleshtuber
why arent vtubers called vees?
>>
The boys are called homo.
>>
>>87291909
die in a fire, homobeggar
>>
>>87291909
hololive predates holostars' existence, it's the actual thing while homos are literally the secondary side branch. they were called homos on /jp/ to distinguish them from holos as well, it's either that or just 'stars.
>>
>>87292007
The japanese do call them V

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.