[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fuwamocodmca.jpg (66 KB, 1292x862)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Seriously, what exactly are they protecting, because clearly it's not keeping them from getting DMCA'd or having streams taken down.
Hell, this isn't even the first time for a 1mil stream after Azki's 1mil karaoke got interrupted by a random DMCA.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>87293426
blame youtube, it's broken as fuck.
>>
>>87293426
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
laughing at you ruffkeks rn
>>
>>87293468
I blame them too, but it's fucking infuriating that even the people who supposedly do shit "by the books" and singing only "safe" songs STILL get their videos taken down.

The fuck is the point of all that red tape when it's not even protecting anyone?
>>
>>87293426
Honestly? Divine karma for all their numberbegging.
>>
>>87293426
>make retarded perms rules for every talent
>make them do it themselves and make it take long
>talents leave because of this and it's clearly not liked
>get DMC'd anyways

I can't with Holokeks.
>>
>>87293570
small brain couldn't understand that things could have been worse without those perms.
>>
>>87293628
Worse... how?
The vod is down. Meanwhile, anyone else can get away with just demonetizing the video.
This fucking guts the vod in the algorithm.
>>
>>87293570
>make them do it themselves
The only thing anyone has to do themselves is sitting in boring meetings. They have managers who handle everything else, including perms.
>>
>>87293695
False and has already been proven otherwise before. They need to manually send perm requests and the process is so slow that sometimes it's faster to reach the authors by themselves.
>>
>>87293695
Are you fucking retarded? No, they have to manually ask for managers to get perms, and sometimes they have to do their own digging and get request by emailing the creators themselves and going "here I did your job for you". There's so many examples of this I actually don't know where to begin.
>>
>>87293426
This will resolve soon, their feeling on the other hand, probably will never recover. Imagine getting a copyright strike from your favorite anime studio as an avid hardcore weeb
>>
>>87293884
>ghibli
>fuwamocos favorite anime studio
coma anon, it's been over a year since their debut. You have to come back to us...
>>
>>87293650
>he wasn't here during the holocaust
lurk moar
>>
>>87293922
Yes, I was there.
At the same time, the option to demonetize videos exists and has been taken by countless indies.
The current system is draconian and fucks with everybody for virtually no gain when there are far better alternatives.
>>
>>87293722
>>87293843
i don't think talents are doing business inquiry or perms directly except through their manager first. that's why they don't have personal email addresses and outsiders have to go through cover first.
where is this idea talent is doing the perm themself come from anyway.
>>
>>87293426
Redditbros...
>>
>>87293426
Wasn't Kanata's channel struck as well last month? Youtube is fucking dogshit.
>>
>>87293426
>Studio Ghibli
Overrated hocks of shit, the studio
>>
This has nothing to do with perms, it's not even a strike, and you are all retarded
>>
>>87293884
That shit is entirely automated
>>
>>87293426
i fucking hate the youtube copytight bots
>>
>>87293922
>holocaust
desu the whole thing was dumb on Cover (and other JP agencie's part), because the game's JP streaming guidelines for those games properly state companies aren't allowed to make money from the game in any way (only private persons).

I can guess how it happened, because the streamers kinda just operated the same way they did on NND, and both them and the company didn't think about doing some more research about it.
>>
>>87294018
Who said the talents exclusively send out business emails? I was countering anons point when he said
>They have managers who handle everything else, including perms.
Managers do not handle perms exclusively. We know this because we've literally seen people ask on stream for perms directly to the developers and then get them, and we've also seen people get perms because managers weren't doing their jobs, and we've also seen people get perms through management only to get Bloodborne'd.
>>
File: it exist AIEEEEEE.jpg (235 KB, 1080x644)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>87293498
OH NO NO NO, blub gonna seeth when he find out.
>>
>>87294274
Fwmc schizo, what happen?
>>
>>87293426
Ghibli is dogshit and seething that their media is outdated
>>
>>87294181
It's been long enough that I can just say it: Cover was skirting the line purposefully because they didn't think they had to adhere to company standards, maybe because others were doing it or maybe because they deluded themselves into thinking each member is their own solo entity, and then they got slapped for it and became a beaten housewife from it, doing everything they can to not step on Copyright-sama's toes again even to their own detriment.

Not a single soul in the content creation world doesn't know how hardcore Japanese companies go. NND can play it a bit faster and looser but in some ways they're even tighter with restrictions than Youtube is. You simply don't make that mistake.
>>
>>87293468
Fpbp
FUCK YOUTUBE

Also, this is why we need HoloEarth
>>
>>87294274
>isreal
AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE
TELL DOWN PICTURE
>>
Damn, I'm sorry Miyazaki-san I was not familiar with your game
>>
>>87293650
It’s easier to get the video back up if you can prove you’re doing things by the book.
>>
>>87293426
Miyazaki is a hack.
>>
>>87294274
>blub gunna seeth
What?
>>
>>87294439
I think that means that Bloop hates FWMC or something
>>
>>87294429
>>87294274
TADAAAAAA, with livechat intact.
>>
>>87293426
its already back you whiny faggots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iVXRTyQh9A
>>
>>87294429
I'd fucking hope so.
I'm glad they at least got to fix it quickly.
If it lasted a few days it would've been awful.
>>
>>87293426
3rd worlder bros...
>>
>>87293507
You have to be 18+ to post on 4chan
>>
File: 1708015975870823.gif (55 KB, 410x230)
55 KB
55 KB GIF
Based
>>
>>87293426
>Seriously, what exactly are they protecting
Themselves from lawsuits and from being blacklisted by big companies. You literally can't protect yourself from youtube retardation, it's all run by bots that don't work properly and they don't give a shit
>>
>>87294439
zoomer/twitter lingo
>>
>>87294743
So then why are you here? Just cause it's the weekend doesn't mean the rules change kiddo.
>>
>>87293426
Laughing at you retarded youtube cocksuckers that like to parade it around as the best platform for chuubas to stream. Not so funny now huh bootlickers? Time to accept Kick and Rumble as the future streaming platforms where you won't have to deal with Youtube and Twitch's cancer
>>
File: 1706723155608274.webm (1.63 MB, 854x480)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB WEBM
>>87293426
My condolences, hopefully this gets fixed soon
>>
Copyright law should be completely rewrittten in favor of consumers and no, I will not engage in discussion with you about this.
>>
>>87295508
ok
>>
>>87295382
You could have said what you wanted to say without shilling. Fuck off.
>>
>>87295508
Then little would change about copyright laws, since they exist to encourage innovation and improve the quality of products available to consumers.
>>
Copyright is a cancer. I always pirate shit holos shill to me.
>>
>>87295691
This. I can easily afford digital media but pirate everything because if copyright holders are going to abuse their rights, you might as well fight fire with fire. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>87293426
reminder that this absolutely kills growth on on the video when they get it unblocked
>>
first of all, what the fuck do you mean by perms? that was a utawaku endurance, they didn't need perms for a game. It was a song copyright strike probably.
second, how the fuck is any of that supposed to be cover's fault?
are you so new you don't remember when they didn't give a shit about copyright and perms? they almost got fucked by it
>>
>>87293426
Fuck Miyazaki.
>>
>>87293426
retard
>>
>>87295843
>they almost got fucked by it
Which game?
>>
>>87298155
ghost trick and capcom
>>
File: 1696445373811288.jpg (38 KB, 463x453)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>87294743
People born in 2006 are 18 now, old man.
>>
>>87293426
What do you even want OP?
For cover to ignore copyright? That will just end with every holomember getting banned because they're subject to Japanese copyright law.
For Fuwamoco to stream on twitch/kick? RUMAO that'll never happen because they emulate the Japanese vtuber business model and they'll never deviate from it. Not to mention twitch will just ban them because they hate vtubers that aren't in vshojo.
For copyright law to change? Good luck.
>>87293722
>They need to manually send perm requests
You want managers to read their minds?
>>
>>87293884

This also happened to Azki during her endurance btw. Except she got shut down midstream.
>>
>>87298708
Also during that one music event with many other utaites too.
>>
>>87293468
come to twitch
>>
>>87298708
it not music that isgetting them shut down it is enduro organization for using their word
>>
“point and laughs at poor holokeks”
this is why phase is superior
>>
>>87293426
kek
>>
Ah SEA late to the party
>>
>>87298992
>t. the falseflag king
Late to the party, are we ?
>>
I blocked them long ago when their retarded JP arc started, so too bad for them but hope they are better now.
>>
>>87293426
that's ruff...
>>
>>87293426
That's one of the disadvantages of joining a corpo. Unless you're someone who only cares about Western indies (who usually don't give two fucks about copyright bullshit), you need to naked dogeza to even deign to speak the name of an IP. The problem is most people are normalfags, and pretty much all women are normalfags, so they're going to like the big, popular things - which are going to have a team of lawyers sniffing the Internet for copyright claims. That's what they get for having such shit taste and trying to get rich riding on the coattails of other people's work.
>>
lol eatshit holofags
phase wins again
>>
>>87293426
The difference here is that only the video got taken down and not the entire channel like other fucking retards.
>>
>>87293426
Broken YouTube copystrike system.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.