[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1725404841076087.jpg (223 KB, 1308x1038)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
Comfy hours Edition
Previous Thread >>87345362

>Upcoming Streams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KHi8tP9d4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp2f25NHf8E
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dzmz9uJZ6E

>1st orisong BORN TO BE "BAU"DOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThUfmKQgaY

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>3D Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiU63uqC9U
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1842848905421324489

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/fuwawaabyssgard (Fuwawa)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/mococoabyssgard (Mococo)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list, VTL team info)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
File: pledge.png (1.71 MB, 1920x1080)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>
you don't have to act like you're excited. you can admit it sucks
>>
File: 2074yu4sw2.gif (45 KB, 207x237)
45 KB
45 KB GIF
>>
File: GZvbWEBaAAAFrOl.jpg (526 KB, 2048x1152)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>M: Please don't get merch because you feel pressured or anything like that. DON'T do anything that you don't want to. We really mean it, okay?
>F: So you know, maybe you're like, "Oh, well, you know, maybe if I make a clip maybe more people will discover FUWAMOCO from there!" - it's true, but maybe you REALLY don't like video editing... Maybe don't that.
>M: However you want to, okay?
>F: You know, oshikatsu's supposed to be fun! You know, just tweeting, being loud -
>M: Being HERE with us!
>F: Yeah!
>M: That's all - that's MORE that we can ask for!
>F: Yeah, being like, "Ah! My best friend, you know, I REALLY like these vtubers called FUWAMOCO!". You know, those kinds of things, you know...
>M: So, please, don't feel like, "Oh, THIS Ruffian is doing all this and I'M not doing ANYTHING"...
>F: No. You know, oshikatsu is fun for everybody and ANYBODY!
>M: You should never feel like that, okay? So PLEASE don't compare yourselves to somebody else, okay?
>F: We just want you to have fun. You shouldn't feel pressure.
>M: We don't want you to disappear because of something, you know...
>F: Yeah, so, you know... if your smile's in trouble...
>*Both shake their heads*
>M: Just don't worry, we just want you to be here with us.
>F: Yeah, we wanna protect your smile and have fun together, Ruffians!
>M: You got it? It's not work! It should be FUN! We understand that you compare yourselves to others and stuff like that... SO THAT'S WHY WE SAY "DON'T"! We get it, you know? Because we felt it too before, okay? *reads chat message* You wish you could superchat more? IT'S OKAY! DON'T WORRY! We want you to have fun.
>F: And you know, it's the little things that count, too, you know. So, just sending a tweet like, "BAU BAU!" - that helps, you know?
>M: Yeah! Do what you can!
>F: "I'm on break right now, you know! I had a real delicious sandwich! FUWAMOCO, I had a delicious sandwich!" ... You know, it makes us happy to know that you're thinking about us cause sometimes, you know, we get a little bit lonely. Like, "are the Ruffians thinking about us...?"
>M: Please don't worry, okay? *reads chat message* You can't write well? It's OKAY! Don't worry about it!
>F: But it makes us really happy to know you're thinking about ways you can help us, Ruffians...
>M: We don't want you to get sad and be like, "I can't enjoy FUWAMOCO anymore because I compare myself to other Ruffians", okay?
>>
As always, Fuwawa was beautiful today, with her cute giggles and ear-piercing screams as lovely as ever.
>>
File: FWMCs_biggest_dream.png (254 KB, 687x393)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>Mococo: It's not gonna be that much change
>Fuwawa: Yeah... We'd just want to be able to do a stream in Japanese *occasionally*
>Mococo: Yeah
>Fuwawa: And the Golden Week... Is a sp-
>Mococo: It's gonna be-
>Fuwawa: one time a year! So...
>Mococo: a bit surprising!
>Mococo: So please don't worry, okay?
>Mococo: Like I said, our main language is always gonna be English. We wanna-
>Fuwawa: We are HoloEN, we want to [unintelligible] strong!
>Mococo: but even beyond that! Beyond that! We are most comfortable in English!
https://www.youtube.com/live/7AwGGP4oNOw?t=14291s

>(Explaining what the Golden Week is)
>Mococo: So... We are gonna be streaming in Japanese a lot more for that week, okay?
>Fuwawa: But we'll do our regular streams when we can!
>Mococo: Yeah, okay?
>Fuwawa: Yeah
>Mococo: But it's *just* for Golden Week, okay?
>Fuwawa: It's *just* for Golden Week! Yeah, so...
>Mococo: Un!
>Fuwawa: Uhm
https://www.youtube.com/live/7AwGGP4oNOw?t=6967s
>>
>>87360383
I'm only excited for the Advent collab and the 3D collab
>>
>>87360383
I am not. Next week, objectively sucks so I only excited for the Advent collab. And the Patra one.
>>
File: GY2vXx-a4AAFBWR.jpg (424 KB, 2560x1440)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>87360499
I agree. I also love her cute sneezes and the way she says "yaah yaah yaaaah" when she get's excited.
>>
what's animal towa?
>>
File: 1727835733079961.png (494 KB, 992x553)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>87359396
I'm pretty sure it started with a single SC praising VNs.
The chat agreed with the SC, then FWMC talked about the possibility of doing Fate streams, the people in chat were being really supportive of the idea and after that multiple paypigs sent some SCs half-joking about the future Fate endurance streams (but also saying that they were really looking forward to it).
If someone sends a SC about VNs or retro games it can very easily snowball into more people asking for it, because most Ruffians started watching them for that content.
>>
>>87359630
Gunstar Heroes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deH_QOFK4Z8
>>
File: 1723964962284.png (2.63 MB, 1615x2718)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>87360499
what about Mococo? No really why only praise Fuwawa?
>>
>>87360383
I'm unironically excited for the Advent collab, but nothing else.
>>
>>87360383
Ive been having fun with 7 days to die and am looking forward to more tho....
>>
>>87360995
Mococo is always cute and a sweetheart, but I can only ever see her as a little sister. Fuwawa is the one I truly adore. I'm only human.
>>
>>87360383
I'm excited for advent like always. 3D collab is at a bad time but I'm excited for that too. if the animal tournament somehow ends up being EN then I'll be happy for that. I've been focused on Biboo play 7DtD
>>
File: 1727832204848201.png (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>87360995
Mococo was autistic and cute as always and she did her best, I really love these two girls. NTA, but some people praise Fuwawa more than usual here because she doesn't get that much praise during streams. I love Mococo, but she is very needy and tends to hog all the attention. It also doesn't help that Fuwawa is too shy to ask for praise and headpats.
>>
>>87361195
That is good. That is the beauty of having an opinion. For one person, a stream might be crap and for other, it might be the funniest shit. Just like Fuwawa and Mococo with the paratopic game. Fuwawa enjoyed it! And Mogogo wanted to membe it out of existence. Just like our oshis. It’s fine to enjoy and not enjoy something. To let one’s perception of something change because someone else dislikes it. Is nothing but a disservice to you and what you like. So rock on ruffian! Keep enjoying what you enjoy and don’t let this thread, a ruffian or even FUWAMOCO, ever take that away from you!
>>
>>87360383
>They actually got better at 7DtD and it was fun to watch so I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the last 2 days
>FUWAMOCO Morning only days means they're not pushing themselves as hard but we get to see them and I get time to play some game myself
>I wonder what the Advent announcement will be and can't wait to hear it
>Fond memories of watching holos play Animal Tower so I'm happy I get to see them playing it too
>SC reading might become repetitive but it'll be comfy and good background noise at worst
>Their first 3D stream since their debut that isn't shilling
If you just want to focus on your schizo way of thinking and only see negatives then that's on you, I'm actually looking forward to everything next week
>>
>>87361072
Yeah, same.
>>
File: 1699995671963527.jpg (123 KB, 1166x1102)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>87360383
Why do people act like every single week has to be some banger gauntlet of kino streams? Sometimes there wont be much at all. Sometimes there will be a shitload of horrorslop. Sometimes there will be just a bunch of stuff you arent interested in. And yeah, sometimes content wont be "for you" exactly. They want to have a wide reach to as many people as possible, and thats okay.
I'm unironically not interested in literally anything this week, but I don't mind at all. I'll check in again next week and watch whatever I'm interested in.
>>
File: 1714189191527434.jpg (6 KB, 250x208)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>87361289
I'll say it, it's because Mococo is the more entertaining sister. Feel free to jump down my throat ruffians, but you know this to be true.
>>
>>87361411
Fuzzy paws are behind this post.
>>
I feel like behind the scenes, one of them is really abusive towards the other
>>
>>87361289
This. I'm too much of a coward to call Fuwawa beautiful and charming during streams, so I do it /here/.
>>
>>87360803
Ever since the first day I noticed that guy in chat I was hoping that he would ask them to play the game someday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoUrQDlYCVQ
I don't remember if you get to see them all in easy/normal, but seeing them lose their shit at having to defeat 7 bosses in 1 would be amazing
>>
>>87361398
It feels like every single week has been a shit gauntlet of awful streams though. Whereas every week of season 1 was a banger gauntlet of kino streams.
>>
Why did Fuwawa start doing her growl voice? She wasn't in the beginning and it sounds kinda painful
>>
File: 1708026126915319.jpg (15 KB, 834x642)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I feel like I'm literally the only one who's unironically skipped literally every single one of their collab streams, except the Advent ones, and the first couple of Mori and Fubuki streams.
>>
>>87360383
You don't have to live your life in this half-hearted negative way. You can admit it was great.
>>
>>87361538
yea I don't like the raspy growly voice, if she's doing it on purpose. I like her smooth, and clear voice better.
>>
>>87360338
BAU BAU
>>87360383
you lost sister lol
>>
>>87361251
that's fair. it's just annoying when people only ever praise one of them. I love them both dearly and I think it rude to only mention one of them when it's FUWAMOCO streaming
>>87361289
yeah I notice that too, it's mostly prevalent with tourists though and I think they realize that so there isn't really a need to overly compensate here but feel free. I always try and praise both of them. maybe they notice maybe they don't I just hope they know ruffians appreciate them both
>>
>>87361398
Because it's a shitstirring sister.
>>87361523
You never once praised anything during """""season 1""""" though, sister kek
>>
>>87361538
>>87361609
Gay
>>87361566
I skip most collab streams unless it's Advent or a Holomem I like.
>>
>>87361523
I'm gonna repeat what I said last thread, 2 weeks ago was great. Home 3D, The Forest, HoloGTA watchalong, and F/SN
>>
File: 1706386903075900.jpg (633 KB, 1081x1080)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
>>87361523
Well thats the thing, everyone is different. Like I said in my post, not every week will appeal to you, but it may appeal to others. Some weeks I like, some I don't, and that's fine.
Some would see all the collabs and stuff and think this entire week looks incredible, whereas others may skip every single JP collab cause they don't like them at all. Neither is wrong, because you like what you like.
There are some who only want JP collabs and RnR parties, whereas there are others who only want DKC and Sakura Wars. FWMC want to do all of that, so their content is all over the place.
And that's fine. Just be stoic and stop stressing. Just look inward and you'll realize that there literally is no problem at all, and be at peace.
>>
>>87361325
NTA, I don't think it sucks, but I'm not excited for it.
>They actually got better at 7DtD and it was fun to watch so I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the last 2 days
Today's 7DtD was fun, but I prefer solo gaming stream a LOT more than collabs.
>FUWAMOCO Morning only days means they're not pushing themselves as hard but we get to see them and I get time to play some game myself
Not really true. They said themselves that streams were just the tip of the iceberg, that they spend the vast majority of their day doing homework. The fact that they'll only do FWMC morning on those days means that they are going to be too busy to stream, not that they are going to rest. They also said that they would be REALLY busy this week, so don't expect them to rest during FWMC morning days.
>I wonder what the Advent announcement will be and can't wait to hear it
I don't really care about the announcement, but I'm looking forward to the stream. Advent collabs are always fun.
>Fond memories of watching holos play Animal Tower so I'm happy I get to see them playing it too
It's going to be in JST, so it's understandable that some Ruffians won't be excited. Personality, I'll be happy as long as they do it in English, but I'll be really dissapointed if it's in JP.
>SC reading might become repetitive but it'll be comfy and good background noise at worst
I like SC reading streams, but having this as the only solo stream of the week is a bit dissapointing.
>Their first 3D stream since their debut that isn't shilling
And it's going to be in JP and at 3AM. It's okay if you don't care about those things, but it's dissapointing for some of us, or at least not something to "be excited" for.
>>
>>87361398
We just haven't really had a good week since BD, so it's getting a bit tiring.
>>
File: 1725565975402384.png (600 KB, 724x1078)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>87361538
It's the voice she uses when she gets excited.
>>
>>87361751
But what is good? Was GTA not a good week for you? If you ask other Ruffians, that week was incredible even if most had to be VODfags. I even saw JPschizos unironically praise the GTA streams.
If you didn't enjoy that week, thats fine but it wasn't objectively bad. Just bad for you, and others who may not enjoy JP-heavy streams at all. And again, thats daijoubokay.
I think we've had plenty of great weeks both post-move and post-BD.
>>
>>87361873
I don't really like collab spam. I just want a calm week without big events, or multiple collabs. I want a week with some solo gaming streams just like they did regularly before moving to Japan.
>>
>>87360383
I already stopped pretending. I basically don't watch anymore. It's sad but it is what it is. It's better to kill hope now because it's the hope that kills you.
>>
>>87361996
Fair, and I'm sure we'll get some weeks like that. Just watch what you enjoy and don't worry about missing the streams ou really dont care for. You can iterally skip all of their collabs and get filled in by clips. They dont really reference anything from collabs at all in their main streams, just like how they dont really mention anything from JP solos in their EN streams, so you can treat those like optional OVAs or "anime original movies" or whatever.
>>
Only 2 days left until the Steins;Gate maid cafe mahjong collabs in California and London
>>
>>87362138
>Just watch what you enjoy
I already do that, but this constant spam of events and collabs is making it so I barely have any content that I actually enjoy. And I don't see FWMC as just streamers that I like, I genuinely love these two dorks, so I'm in a situation where I can either:
>Skip the majority of the streams they do and miss spending time with them
Or
>Watch content that I don't like just to be able to spend some time with them
Not watching it is not really a solution if they keep doing this
>>
File: 1709031502897662.jpg (218 KB, 1104x1200)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
I'm kinda glad next week is a bit uninteresting and not too packed, gives them and me time to rest and recover
>>
>>87362305
Nta but to your second point. What are you going to do? You aren’t capable of forcing them to stream what you desire. Suggesting it, yes but if that fails you can only accept it.
>>
>>87361996
GTA was a great week imo, not all events are the same.
>>
Evens have dinner at 4am
Odds go to bed with a hungry stomach
>>
>>87362305
I love these dorks too, but in my opinion I think you have to relax a bit. In a relationships, its bad to be around each other all the fucking time. It destroys all feelings and replaces them with resentment and all manner of bad feelings. I promise you, it isnt worth it.
I know "just stop watching bro" isnt good advice, but try finding other things to occupy your time and eventually missing some streams that arent interesting wont feel as bad. I'm not suggesting leaving, just learn to accept that sometimes there's gonna be shit you just aint into. Trust me, I've had to learn this lesson too and I finally feel fine.
Let them be silly dorks and collab with some of the other girls they adore. If you want more VN streams or whatever you can always suggest it to them or say you miss those streams like that other anon mentioned.
>>
File: 1711560290437841.jpg (256 KB, 1518x2048)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>87362523
>4am
Fellow ESTbro...
>>
Just get 2 or 3 oshis and watch whoever has the most interesting stream for the day
You're not always gonna care for every single thing they do
>>
>>87362389
For now I'm just hoping all of this change is just a temporary thing, and I'll try asking them for the content that I like whenever I get the chance, but if they actually keep this up I'll have to oshihen. And I'm not saying that lightly, if they stop doing the things that I liked from them, to do things that I don't care about/dislike then there's not really a point in watching them or having them as my oshis. I would feel like shit, but oshihen-ing would be the only option left.
>>
>>87362655
If you need things to be just the way they were before the move then you already know it'll never be like that again. They have a lot more homework now, plus lessons, shill stuff, appearances in the studio, recording for 3D lives of other holos where they are guests, collabs with JPs and so on.

It's pretty much impossible it'll go back to just solo fuwamoco with maybe 1 advent collab per week and without all of the rest that comes with being in Japan, being near the studio, having 3D, etc.pp.
>>
>>87362608
Before they moved to Japan, almost every single stream they did was something I wanted to watch and it kinda hurt to miss watching any live.
>>
>>87362608
in fact you don't have to watch streams every day
>>
>>87362716
>It's pretty much impossible it'll go back to just solo fuwamoco with maybe 1 advent collab per week
that's how it will be most of the time though it's just lot of collabs outside their choice came up at once
>>
>>87362757
I understand where you are coming from and I can't force you to enjoy their JP collabs (I do), but it was inevitable that they would do more of these now that they have the ability to do so. They love hololive, they also want to make the most of where they are right now and they want to have a lot of fun with their many senpai.
The only thing you could reasonably hope for is for them to do less solo JP streams now that 1M was hit, but all the rest won't go away.
>>
File: 1705074690471036.jpg (123 KB, 609x872)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>8736265
Instead of waiting for the perfect week or whatever that might never actually come, I have a better suggestion.
Take a full break for 2 or 3 weeks. No xwitter, no /baubau/, no stweams, nothing. Log out of all accounts and resist the urge to come here or anywhere vaguely associated with FWMC. That will open your eyes a bit, I promise.
As cringe as it sounds, its typical relationship stuff. You're aith someone, you think theyre perfect and no ones better, then time/distance opens your eyes and makes you realize whether or not those words were actually true.
Maybe after taking a break, you'll come back as a more "casual" fan who only watches what he wants to watch? Maybe you'll come back and will have a change of heart and enjoy the collabspam? Or maybe you'll find out that you enjoy life way more without them, as sad as that might sound to you now.
Ganbatte.
>>
>>87362834
I think you'll see one JP collab almost every week. Not to mention them no doubt being invited to countless future 3D lives now that they have their 3D, recording for those will take time out of their days. Then they have lessons. Then Cover will also invite them to official channel programs. All those things we didn't have back in the NW passage.
>>
They just hearted more of the 1M endurance comments and community posts, and the after party mengen comments
>>
Oh, they went back and hearted the member stream comments.
>>
>>87362889(me)
meant for >>87362655 gomen
>>
>>87362540
But I'm not even asking "to be around them at all times", I just want to have 2 or 3 streams that I enjoy per week, I don't think I'm being *that* unreasonable.
I would be completely okay with one week of content that I don't like if they did things that I enjoy the next week, but after seeing these past weeks I feel like they aren't going to have more weeks with multiple comfy gaming streams. I'm just tired of this.
>>
reminder there's still EnReco chapter 2,3 and 4, Gigi's RP event and possible GTA part 2
>>
>>87362976
>Gigi's RP event
What the fuck is that going to be
>>
File: 1694908160187997.gif (3.31 MB, 1024x424)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB GIF
>>87362901
>>87362906
They're looking for my comment, but I forgot to make one and won't make one now due to autism.
Meds? Shan't be taking them. I prefer to exist in my self-imposed menhera, dreaming of heart-filled days.
>>
>>87362976
There is no GTA part 2, they're thinking of doing it again next year.
>>
>>87362839
What I'm hoping for is better game choices at least. Like urayama or paratopic. Why couldn't they just have continued DKC2, for example, during those slots? It feels to me like their train of thought is "Ok we have 2 or so hours free here, let's see what shit we can slap into this slot to pass the time away." It's like they're just going through the motions lately.
>>
Honest thoughts on jp only streams?
>>
File: dark gosling.jpg (23 KB, 740x526)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>87362976
Kill me now please...
>>
>>87362961
As long as you realize that this is kinda on you and your own judgment of what's an "enjoyable stream".
Mind you I agree that the upcoming week is "weak" but that's also my subjective take. If I liked phasmo I'd enjoy this week more I guess, but as it is the only really hype stream this week for me is the 3D with Patra.
>>
>>87363074
I just want RE4 to continue or maybe a continuation of Yakuza. Or something story based at all. I'll even take something as shallow as Typing Of The Dead. I can't take anymore collab or horror spam.
>>
>>87363079
check past 100 threads
>>
My own perception of the past weeks regarding them is probably aided a lot by the fact that I really enjoyed their GTA streams. I could see how you'd be feeling differently right now if you hated that whole week.
>>
>>87362961
You arent being unreasonable, cause I think everyone unironically wants to watch content they enjoy. Maybe there's one schizo who prefers to watch shit he hates cuz masochism, but the majority dont fall under that banner lmao. And some just want something cute to fill time, whether it be that a collab or a regular stream.
Like for instance, I fucking LOVE Donkey Kong and would adore an entire 7 days straight of DK endurance streams, but obviously that'll never ever happen. Even one a week is good enough for me, but they have a lot theyre doing and they have a great time collabing with other girls.
They want to be involved with everything, and they still to this day say they're figuring stuff out. You can let em know what you want to see, but be patient with them. I said earlier to take a break for a while and I'll just reiterate it here cause taking a break is a good way to help you realize whats important an if all the menhera even matters at all.
>>
>>87363079
I don't really like them, so I don't even try to watch them anymore. That also goes for JP collabs as well, but I don't really post about it much at all.
>>
>>87363079
I know some JP, like intermediate level, but I personally don't enjoy them *in* Japanese. Might sound schizo but I think their quirks and cute accents are not present when they are not speaking English, they sound a lot different to me. I still watch them but I vastly prefer the English ones.
>>
>>87363154
I really don't think they'll ever pick up RE4 again.
I also don't think they'll ever start a Yakuza game now. It seems like they enjoyed playing Yakuza 0 before, but I don't think they liked that so many of their streams were just Yakuza 0 because it's such a long game and they want their channel to have a variety of different streams.
>>
>>87363079
Depends. Solo streams I think most of them could have been EN, but I'm ok with them occasionally doing a JP solo to make the JP fans happy, the same way I enjoy it when JP holos occasionally do an EN stream.

For collabs or events I don't care at all, they'll be in whatever language they have to be in for them to best communicate, fine by me.
>>
>>87363079
I don't like them.
They are streams that they could very easily do in English, but actively chose to do it in JP, and that excludes most of their regular fans.
Also, JP streams build up a JP ruffian fanbase, completely separate from the EN Ruffians, and those JP ruffians will (understandably) ask for more streams that they like (JP streams), and FWMC will eventually have to sacrifice EN streams to do those extra JP streams.
Maybe I'm being a selfish asshole, but I'll always be completely against those streams.
>>
>>87363291
>they want their channel to have a variety of different streams.
The problem is, right now the variety is collabs, horror, superchat readings and FWMC morning. Even VNs have mostly taken a backseat. White Album has been gone for months, Sakura Wars comes up once in a blue moon and I doubt we'll ever see FSN again.
I'm not asking them to stream it every single day. But a consistent once a week stream of a game is all I ask for. My Kamioshi does this and when there's a week where she can't stream it, she lets everyone know. But aside from that, it's consistent.
>>
Do you guys think Fuwamoco are such weebs that if they ever watch actual 3D porn it's exclusively JAVs? And that they view real life sex through that lense? Like kissing during sex is the sloppy tongue stuff they always do in JAVs? I can imagine it vividly in my head... I mean they would lick and tweak the man's nipples just like in JAVs too.
>>
>>87363456
playing with a man's nipples is a fucking psyop
I hope no girl actually buys that shit
>>
>>87363456
IF they watch any 3dpd porn, then yeah it would probably be JAVs. They do like 3D girls, since they like a lot of gravure idols. Mococo would.vomit if she had to look at a veiny 3D penis
>>
>>87363282
>I think their quirks and cute accents are not present when they are not speaking English
I don't actually know JP so maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like their voice in JP sounds too... plain? neutral? compare their EN introduction and the JP introduction, I feel like the EN one is more "bouncy" if that makes sense
>>
>>87363522
You're fucking retarded. Your nipples may be desensitized but you can resensitize them and nipple play feels amazing. It's like salt, or the MSG of sex, it makes all the other stimulation on your cock that much better. If you know what you're doing you can literally train yourself to cum from nipple stimulation.

The Japanese are very advanced and sensual in that field compared to moronic westerners when it comes to erogenous zones and the art of sex.
>>
File: 1706236792777586.jpg (80 KB, 293x326)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>87363522
Dont listen to this retard. If you stab a needle through your nipple in the right place, it can make you literally cum. I do it sometimes but make sure its clean Ruffians
>>
File: 1715144130578841.png (334 KB, 556x623)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
gn ruffians
>>
>>87363079
dont particularly like them. while peroTL is a help they can't always get everything and sometimes miss big chunks of stuff. collabs are fine but if you start having too many of them then it doesn't feel as great. wanting to be the bridge is great and all but it feels like they are one way bridge only involving EN into JP but not so much JP into EN. I also blame the rest of the EN girls not trying to get more JPs on collabs. another problem though is that the effort JPs put into learning EN is insignificant when compared the opposite
>>
>>87363456
desu the JP style of kissing is pretty nice and enjoyable
>>
>>87363574
well they trained their voice acting in english more
>>
>>87363589
>>87363596
If you need to "train yourself" or stab yourself with a fucking needle "in the right place" to feel pleasure, then thank you for confirming that this shit is just a psyop.
>>
File: 1727834770218498.png (1000 KB, 1964x1103)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>87363596
>Spoiler
What the fuck...?
>>
>>87363605
Good night!
>>
>>87363282
>>87363574
I think they sound exactly the same, tonally, to me. They just speak awkwardly sometimes cause they arent 110% fluent so they mess stuff up sometimes
>>
>>87363620
This too. Westerners think it's weird or gross and literally have the gall to say the Japanese don't know how to kiss, but they're small minded morons who want to stare at a camera angle of a man's asshole while a Jewish guy directs it. The type of kissing seen in JAVs is insanely good feeling and sensual.

>>87363655
The stab yourself shit is a meme/troll obviously. Your nipples aren't sensitive as they should be because you let them atrophy you fucking stupid fucking idiot. Go jerk off to blacked you small minded faggot retard. I hope your mother dies. I fucking faggot morons like you who speak so confidently while knowing NOTHING.
>>
>>87363589
How the fuck do you "train yourself" to have more sensitive nipples??
>>
File: 1705600553286501.jpg (707 KB, 3638x2044)
707 KB
707 KB JPG
>>87363655
A psyop would imply it doesnt work or.is a trick, but it clearly does wuffian
>>
>>87363282
>Might sound schizo but I think their quirks and cute accents are not present when they are not speaking English, they sound a lot different to me.
Nah I think that way too even while being able to understand them completely
There's a bit of their accent that shows up, but for the most part whenever they speak in japanese the level they speak it in is both too basic and too plain
It's perfectly spoken and perfectly understandable japanese, but it's precisely that which makes it sound unnatural and lacking in a certain way, like they're not using all the freedom they could of a language that is know for it's impressive amount of self expression it provides
>>
File: 1713918996289.jpg (157 KB, 800x1422)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>87363605
good nite
>>
>>87363456
FWMC don't watch porn.
>>
They should have a stream in French because it sounds sexy
>>
>>87363754
This is the "Nipple Dry Orgasm Bible" which goes over the ins and outs of nipple stimulation centered around the goal of having a "dry hands free nipple orgasm" for men but it gives general information about the basics of nipple stimulation and how to reawaken the dormant nerves in your nipples that have basically lost feeling by never being used. Naturally written by a Japanese individual.

https://files.catbox.moe/ehzzwk.pdf
>>
>>87363787
They said they were out of practice for years due to not really interacting with any native speakers for a long time, so thats kinda where the "bookish-sounding" part comes from
>>
I don't care for nipple stuff but the way they kiss in JAVs is so much better
>>
>>87363834
>https://files.catbox.moe/ehzzwk.pdf
#helpFWMC
>>
>>87363886
KEK
>>
A woman using her mouth anywhere on your chest or ribs or stomach feels awesome, them using it on your nipples (with actual working nerve endings) while riding your cock is surely mindblowing.
>>
I found a girl kissing my neck to do much more than her doing anything to my nipples, which did nothing
>>
File: 1714542380587214.png (111 KB, 341x329)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
Making mogotyan cum by twisting her nipples
>>
>>87363959
same, I love getting my ears licked tbdesu
>>
>>87363850
Is it? I'd say post an example, but doubt you have any clips or whatever. It always looked fake and awkward to me, and the furthest thing from sensual or romantic, but maybe I've seen the wrong stuff
>>
File: 1691292015225098.png (821 KB, 918x1014)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
>>87363829
>boneshure wee wee ehehe
>>
>>87364041
I can't right now but if you really want to I'll look after the collab
>>
You need to start by tracing circles around the outer edge of your areola with a light touch. As pointed out in the nipple bible there's a misconception that hard tweaking or pain is how pleasure is derived but it couldn't be further from the truth. A light circling touch around each areola occasionally brushing over the actual nipple is best. Even through a shirt can give you a different feeling entirely. Dry is probably better, but lubed fingers is yet another variation. Pinching them only serves to erase the build up of pleasure and sensitivity in one go. Like when your cock is very teased and feels a build up of sensitivity and "pressure" and a kegel sort of is like a briefly pleasurable release valve that takes it away. With steady training like this of the nipples during arousal you'll slowly notice they become more sensitive over time if you stick with it. Eventually, teasing your nipples like this, still slow and steady, with a feather touch, while hard will give you unique tingly sensations in the "root" of your shaft, like imagine a line straight down the middle of the deepest internal part of your cock meat, tingles down that "root", down to somewhere in your balls or pelvis floor.

I've never orgasmed from this (I get too impatient and the need to stroke is too strong from the tease) but I've come so, so close to having a completely stroke free orgasm just from intense arousal combined with light, steady nipple stimulation and doing kegels (it's where you flex in your pelvis, like you know how when you're pissing you can just piss or you can flex and it's almost like a kind of different stream? that flex... and your cock flexes and bounces a little, the more pent up it is for one the harder it bounces).

>>87363972
Twisting is too aggressive. Sometimes a light touch is better.

>>87364041
You might just be a dumb faggot.
>>
Just saw the schedule.
Fatebros, I...
>>
>>87364137
>You might just be a dumb faggot
And you sound like a retard seething for no reason at all because he's too autistic and small-minded to understand different worldviews. Never pist again.
>>
>>87363437
Yeah, I really enjoyed that one FSN stream but I'm not gonna get my hopes up by expecting another one
>>
>>87363817
Fuwawa can identify JAV artists
>>
>>87364217
*actresses
>>
File: 1727664318950898.jpg (156 KB, 1079x712)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
I love these comfy hours. It's nice to be able to have some honest discussions about things without any blackandwhite schizos ruining everything.
I wish the thread could stay like this forever...
>>
File: 1714099345574881.gif (1000 KB, 300x200)
1000 KB
1000 KB GIF
>>87364217
Does Fuwawa like Cecil Fujisaki?

She had a very short career but was my favorite of all time... I have her works archived (like all 6 of them) and still jerk off to them...
>>
Fuwawa could be an amazing gravure model.
>>
File: 1701698537614441.png (381 KB, 562x585)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>87364041
Theyre being retarded. The Japanese don't actually know how to kiss because the society is extremely conservative, which means Japanese kissing is extremely vulgar and gratuitous which is meant to contrast the fact that the older generation never used to showed affection in public, and barely so in private. In real life, Japanese people dont kiss like that unless their brains are porn-rotted, but the dumb tranny seething over nipples will say otherwise cause he has zero real world experience.
>>
>>87364288
see which JPschizos haven't replied to this tweet because they're sleeping/don't care and you'll know who the culprits are.
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1845389984511246355
>>
File: 1726583552677.png (254 KB, 678x556)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>87364137
>dumb faggot
>goes in depth at stimulating his own nipples
yeah you sure got that anon
>>
File: 29038745.png (12 KB, 661x102)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>87362901
Thanks for letting me know, I just found the notification in my email.
>>
>>87364335
The only ones I know of are the traumadumper, DFS, and tekzi and
oh I see lmao I knew he was one of the worst ones.
>>
File: 1697843932909545.webm (2.82 MB, 480x254)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>87364310
Look at this retard spewing nonsense and laugh.
>>
File: 1706878225990633.png (54 KB, 465x397)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>87364142
Next week
>>
>>87364217
That reminds of the time when Korone's RM was on a podcast recommending JAV actresses
>>
>>87364386
you forgot Vsasuno, JunkEmail and DecoCake-kun.
>>
>>87364217
No she can't, stop lying.
>>
>>87364414
is that a fucking egg yolk
>>
>>87364216
Best to just see it as a one off. I would like to be wrong but the schedule is just too unstable to consider it being back anytime soon, if at all.
>>
>>87364428
well who did she recommend?
>>
>>87364302
Fuwawa is literally the sexiest woman in the world.
>>
>>87364431
Ah gotcha, well Decocake is literally one of the absolute worst shitposters here, so thats no surprise. He's right next to R*ul back when that BR he used to antipost about Fuwawa here.
>>
>>87364386
>and
>oh I see lmao I knew he was one of the worst ones.
Who?
>>
>>87364475
I don't remember but she was asking the others in it for what was the type of body they like or something like that and recommending based on what they said
>>
>>87362901
I got 3 hearts in total. They even heart'd non-members comments on the VOD and community post unlike Nerissa. FuwaMoco really does love their Ruffians.
>>
>>87364451
Yakuza 0. Every time they picked up a JAV card, she knew who it was.
>>
>>87364217
Only the ones who engage in lesbo JAV. The cock ruins it.
>>
>>87364515
If he was awake he'd be trying to deflect and call me Raul kek, even though I want to strangle that BR faggot myself.
>>
>>87364580
Im surprised this was never posted here before... Are you sure none of those JAV stars did gravure, cause they openly love gravure. Got any clips?
>>
>>87364217
Even Rara Kudou?
>>
>>87364553
I got just 2 because I usually don't comment on public community posts, and commenting on only on this one and after they had already hearted the first wave felt wrong inside my autistic mind
Don't know what more I could've said that I didn't in both the 1M and after party vod comments, so if they read those then I'm more than happy already
I also got all the posts I made on the 1 million tag yesterday liked so I really can't ask for more when I'm a who Ruffian
>>
Does Fuwawa have experience voicing H-scenes in eroge? Her moans are something else.
https://youtu.be/IoiDy6n8I2U?t=13618
>>
>>87364756
No, but she has a bright future as a 60 year old eroge seiyuu
>>
File: 1724801509173883.gif (1.42 MB, 280x210)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>87364756
HOLY FUCK...
>>
>>87364756
She learned from her oshi
>>
>>87364288
Cherish the rare and brief moments like this where the only schizo is an extremely angry nipple-twister.
>>
>>87364799
>>87364800
Oh wait here's an even better one
https://youtu.be/BVxCAozxskQ?t=22676
>>
File: 1702507330135840.png (312 KB, 796x764)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>87364302
>in another world, Fuwawa is a Gravure idol and Mococo is a JAV actress.
im glad we live in this reality
>>
>>87364892
Don't forget her moans from the soundhounds karaoke in i'm your treasure box
>>
>>87364915
Nice, thanks for reminding me.
https://youtu.be/dnATI1YAoTU?t=1859
>>
>>87364756
>>87364892
PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE SOUNDPOSTS OUT OF THESE
>>
>>87364892
Okay, that's it, I can't control myself any longer, I need to do my Fuwawa reps now.
>>
Damn I forgot to comment on the vods and posts after finishing work yesterday. Well I guess I should still do it, a heart isn’t the reason to leave a comment, it’s getting your thoughts to your Oshi.
>>
>>87364983
I'm still looking for that old soundpost which combined the plap''ing sounds from the Terraria collab with her moaning "Wuffians~!" from Phasmophbia.
>>
>>87364892
Holy shit. She KNOWS what she's doing, 100%
>>
File deleted.
>>87365055
Found it. Can anyone check if the sound still works
>>
How's the /baubau/?
>>
>>87364983
I do miss soundpost bro. He used to make several every stream
>>
>>87365361
madly lusting after Fuwawa, as usual.
>>
File: trffytfyt.png (143 KB, 1118x600)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
sorry ruffians but im just not feeling it anymore. they havent done anything wrong im just not having fun anymore and i have more important things to focus on
>>
>>87365417
Why make soundposts instead of cheapo clips for twitter?
>>
File: 1).jpg (55 KB, 494x512)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>87365361
I just finished doing my Fuwawa reps...
>>
>>87365542
Didn't ask faggot. Why do you post like a woman?
>>
File: 1710242614505.jpg (280 KB, 1600x2116)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
see this. what do?
>>
>>87365572
turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
File: 1718379912464679.jpg (152 KB, 618x544)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>87365572
SEX WITH FUWAWA!
>>
>>87365167
Doesn't work for me
>>
>>87365571
had to get it off my chest
>>
>>87365542
Why even post this here? If you were really leaving why not tweet this at them? We're not the ones you have an issue with.
>>
Koyo finished another very long Final Fantasy stream series... always cute how emotional she gets.
I wish FUWAMOCO would play something like that too
>>
>>87365572
Listen to her apologize for not being ready yet then follow her gesturing me to come inside and sit on the couch while she hastily prepares some tea for me to drink while I wait for her to finish getting ready.
Then wake up from the pleasant dream only to realize it wasn't real.
>>
>>87365167
Delete your post's file, change the filename to "fuwawaplap[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F8hud3h.mp3].webm", and try posting again.
>>
>>87365660
They would never finish them anyway.
>>
>>87365542
Fuck you and your feelings nigga.
>>
>>87365542
I asked, and dont worry nothing wrong with leaving quietly. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>87365660
FWMC don't really like games.
>>
>>87365705
Ok thanks. let's see
>>
>>87365734
VNs are games
>>
>>87365542
I may follow you out the door in a few weeks as well depending on some stuffs.
>>
>>87365572
"I must be dreaming. Why is my beautiful beloved and most favorite #1 idol in the universe Fuwawa here?"
>>
>>87365542
important like what
why not fun anymore
>>
>>87365542
You’ll come crawling back
>>
>>87365804
Good, follow him for some gay sex elsewhere faggot.
>>
She's crying so much... we could see Fuwawa and Mococo crying like this
>>
File: 1693368776390856.jpg (169 KB, 1000x1200)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>87365754
It's working now
>>
>>87365888
Well yeah, FFIX is a masterpiece and one of my favorite FFs next to FFIII and FFX
>>
>>87365888
Who?
>>
>>87365924
Japanese Fuwawa
>>
File: 1693582200826613.png (25 KB, 356x305)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>87365754
This woman is too much...
>>
>>87365660
They will
I would take them 10 years to finish though
>>
>>87360338
BAU BAU
>>
>>87365839
Keep your fantasies to yourself, tranny-chama
>>
File: 1718639684208203.png (41 KB, 400x400)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>87365804
wuffians are dropping like flies...
>>
>>87366003
>10 years
It would get quietly dropped…
>>
FWMC should play The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
>>
>>87365956
Lamy?
>>
>>87366266
I'm not the one trying to follow obvious faggots.
>>
How long will the Marine stream be? 2 hours?
>>
>>87366355
No, Lamy is menhera
>>
FWMC should play The Maiden Rape Assault - Violent Semen Inferno
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KHi8tP9d4w

15 minutes til bau
Gonna be a big one for them, tons of people will watch
>>
File: 1714569283930730.gif (333 KB, 250x144)
333 KB
333 KB GIF
>>87366408
Fuwamoco should play NO MORE HEROES.

Literally all chuubas who are remotely otakus should play NO MORE HEROES.

Literally all chuubas who are remotely into like art or indie films and weeaboo shit should play the works of GOICHI SUDA aka SUDA51
>>
File: 1713520635006.png (424 KB, 687x706)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>87366481
>>
>>87366372
stop fantasizing about other men, bro. its weird.
>>
>>87366372
This is a thread for straight men. Stop being gay, especially right before Marine sex
>>
>>87366481
Shan't be watching. I hope they have fun though!
night
>>
>>87366481
Hopefully they do well this is not the type of thing they’re usually great at
>>
>>87365542
>png
>>
>>87366677
>>
>>87366735
aaiieeee
>>
>>87366651
Only way to get better at variety shows and improv is doing it, and if they want to keep growing and do more and more big stuff they need to.
>>
BAU BAU!
>>
>>87366481
Any actual ruffians will be skipping this
>>
>>87366651
its nice theyre trying to do new things at least, even if most of it isnt that interesting
>>
>>87366816
If you're skipping to sleep it's perfectly understandable. If you're skipping to tell other men on a basket weaving forum that you're skipping it you're a nigger.
>>
>>87366816
Why would they? It's a great collab with great holos, I want more of those and I want them to be included in more such stuff.
>>
>>87366759
sadly I’ll never understand any of it
>>
>>87366816
Speak for yourself, dude. It's 1pm for me and it's a fun afternoon stream on a sunday while I eat my lunch
>>
So nothing will change huh ...
>>
>>87366902
That's ok, keep watching holoJP and within a year or two you'll understand quite a lot of it just through osmosis
>>
HERE WE GOOOOO!
This, plus offcollabs, is precisely what I was the most excited about when they announced they're moving to Japan.
>>
>>87366816
Most Ruffians are asleep or getting ready for work, not purposfully skipping anything
>>
What sucks about these kinds of collabs on other holos channels is there won't be a PeroTL to help out EN ruffians
>>
why is fuwamoco's image so crunchy
>>
translate it, weebs
>>
I can not wait for Mococo's attempt at impersonating Marine
>>
>>87366972
jikoushoukai taimu
>>
>>87366902
Not missing much tee bee desuwa
>>
>>87366970
that's what happens if the original is too highres and had to be resized to be smaller
>>
ha hoi
>>
>Okayu
I just cummed
>>
>>87367007
yes but did they not have any better images
>>
kek subaru's voice, everytime man
>>
Why am I nervous?
>>
What kind of Marine will FWMC be?
Cute Marine? Idol Marine?
>>
>>87367030
I think it's on Mio for not resizing this in Photoshop or even just GIMP
>>
kino
>>
SEX
>>
Holy shit that was good
>>
oh nonononono they sound sexy
>>
Holy shit
>>
Lovely Houshou Marine desu~ baa~ baa~
>>
wtf they're really good at it.
>>
holy shit Fuwawa nailed it
>>
Fuwawa's Marine is pretty good
Mococo's is pretty cute
>>
Oh wow, that impression was a lot better than I expected.
>>
KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO
>>
mio is "girl points" marine
fubuki is "otaku" marine
okayu is "ero" marine
FWMC are "lovely" marine
if I got those right
What are Subaru and Raden?
>>
I expected Mococo to do a good Marine impersonation because it's obvious Fuwawa asks her to do one when they're doing lewd stuff together.
>>
File: 1727421809785976.jpg (3.37 MB, 3425x2175)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
FWMC won. All the JPs love them so much and dote on them, they'll be invited to countless more big collabs like this.

I'm very happy for them, they really made it.
>>
>>87367108
lol even the tweet said baa baa
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1845419692124668353
>>
>>87367143
Subaru is passion Marine
>>
>>87367164
KEK, didn't even notice
>>
>>87367067
This is like a flashback to embarrassing workplace team building activities
>>
File: 1722493296351159.png (800 KB, 1920x1080)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
>>87367164
my wives are so big brained
>>
>>87367219
Okay, as soon as I heard them, it went away. Holy hell, they came prepared it seems.
>>
I understood that this was Marine saying something like "I haven't streamed much recently, what should I do now? A zatsu or something else?" and now she'll probably get stream ideas from the various Marine impersonators out there.
>>
/BAUBAU/ on stream!
>>
File: 1727392504762409.png (10 KB, 155x31)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
We made it too bros!
>>
>>87367253
correct
congrats on N1
>>
>>87367272
rename /baubau/ to !baubau!
>>
>>87367234
they don't play when it comes to Hololive
>>
Subaru is so bad at impressions that adding her is immediate comedy gold
>>
>>87366816
I was going to watch it, but I don't understand JP, so I literally can't get any type of enjoyment out of the stream.
>>
>>87366816
kinda more tired than expected so may as well
>>
Yeah, it already feels like it's really hard for them to get a word in.
That's the kind of shit they have to get a lot better at, collabs like this are really hard.
>>
is Okayu bullying Raiden?
>>
Ogayu stunned them asking them to cum with her kek
>>
BAU BAU jyanai yo
>>
they can't keep up at all
>>
>>87367405
BAA BAA
>>
>>87367407
Good thing it's BAA BAA this stream
>>
File: GU6cTaEa4AAF7D3.jpg (274 KB, 949x1580)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
its okay my wives only need to put in a word here and there and everyone will know how cute they are
>>
>>87367387
Collabs like this are a battle royal. They are all fighting for dominance in the conversation.
>>
File: 1724998954737816.png (408 KB, 870x685)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
FUWAWA AND MIO SEX. PLEASE FREEZE YOUR EGGS I WANT TO RAISE THREE NEURODIVEGANT CHILDREN
>>
>>87367387
they need to firm their voices and raise it they are losing the imposing duel against japs this is pitiful
>>
>>87367437
they don't want to be seen as just cute but this appearance so far is showing them as extremely timid and cute. Easily dominated
>>
>>87367466
being more shy than japs is a new level of autism I did not expect
>>
holoJP absolutely doting on our wives, they love how cute they are
>>
>>87367455
Pitful? Nigga you'd piss your pants and stutter nonstop talking to any one of these bitches.
>>
called out on their Japanese kek
>>
They are literally moaning for the JPs...
>>
>>87367387
It's tough because the other members in this are all REALLY good at this sort of thing. That's how you learn though, it's kind of trial by fire, you learn as you bomb and stand up again stronger and ready for the next time
>>
>>87367482
Western autism vs. Japanese autism folded 1000 times
>>
JP Ruffians are tweeting
>フワモコこれついていけてるのか?(Can FuwaMoco keep up?)
>>
>>87367517
Are you even watching? Raden's impression is terrible
>>
>>87367523
Kek
>>
>>87367543
Subaru's is completely awful, but it's funny so it plays
>>
total fuwamoco victory
>>
>>87367499
yeah anon but I would be TALKING
>>
ITS OVER
>>
>>87366940
So it's all your fault.
>>
File: file.png (164 KB, 686x386)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>87367402
why did i make this
>>
File: 1711974615652110.png (3.39 MB, 3584x3584)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB PNG
knocked out already?
>>
>>87367511
I just did the audio analysis and points out to a KU1000
>>
>>87367543
I'm not talking about the impressions. Raden and Okayu are barely even trying to sound like Marine and Subaru is obviously not remotely close either.
But they all are experts at these kind of variety streams and know how to take control of a conversation and stand out in the chaos.
>>
headpats
>>
>>87367581
they won' last place
>>
>>87367454
Who's the third child's mother?
>>
File: eren.png (202 KB, 473x432)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>87367615
>>
im dekinai what happened?
>>
Too much baa baa
>>
>>87367645
it's over
they lost
graduation tomorrow
>>
>>87367482
They’re white and new to the social circle give them a break
>>
>>87367612
Yeah, because they kept on saying BAABAA so Marine booted them off on the first round.
>>
They got knocked out because they kept saying baa baa
>>
I feel bad that they came last. Good thing they're strong girls and won't be upset and realize it's just all for fun.
>>
>>87367645
they were sus and got ejected
>>
Wait are they disqualified or something? They aren't going to do anything more?
>>
>>87367647
baa baa too strong for the original
>>
marine confirmed NOT lovely
>>
>>87367674
>won't be upset
we don't know that for sure
>>
The next prompt is literally about a date with fuwamoco kek
>>
>>87367645
FuwaMoco placed last and are now out of the running.
>>
Fuwawa is beating Mococo within an inch of her life for losing right now and you're all acting like it's nothing
>>
they’ll NEVER be japanese when will they learn
>>
>>87367705
consolation prize
>>
damn this is rigged as fuck
>>
Well…I happened to wake up in time for this, I guess I’ll go back to bed
>>
>>87367704
Yeah, they were really nervous about this collab... I don't think they'll cry, but they probably feel a bit bad
>>
baabaa tactics were too powerful...
>>
FWMC mindshare winning, they'll be at like 10 different holoJP 3D lives in 2025
>>
Well it sucks but it was fair. They were too much of a pushover the first round.
>>
>>87367745
Mococo might cry but it will sting for Fuwawa that they were voted out first, because they surely practiced really hard for this stream.
>>
Cover used to do a thing on the main channel where Holos would rotate as hosts to help their improv skills
>>
chances Marine went on a date with FWMC irl?
>>
Fuwawa had the best Marine impression out of all of them...
>>
How disappointing. I'm going back to sleep.
>>
>>87367801
Serves them right.
>>
>>87367801
Fuwawa had it down to mannerisms real impressive
>>
>>87367822
She wanted to impress her oshi
But Marine hates Fuwawa as usual...
>>
>>87367816
medium. She hugged them from behind during dance practice, and they played touhou at her house.
>>
FWMC literally only had half an hour of time for this, they got stuff to do right now. It was all planned and greed upon beforehand.
>>
>>87367822
She actually did, but to be fair none of them were picked for their impressions, otherwise Kanata would be there.
>>
why do they keep saying penis
>>
>>87367844
Marine loves her giggles and told Lamy about it THOUGHEVER
>>
>>87367873
The penis is vital to dating, even women have to rely on the penis in their heart
>>
>>87363522
I thought the same until I went to Japan and let a cute Japanese girl play with my nipples I would have never imagined that it could feel so good.
>>
>>87367844
the only way Marine will ever truly accept Fuwawa is if she saves Marine from a life or death situation
>>
>>87367822
Sure but that was all she had. Doesn't mean much when you are not making an impression and standing out. They were barely even involved in that first round, Mio being an very experienced host tried to give them an in into the conversation and put the lamplight on them a bit but they couldn't capitalize on it properly and went quiet straight away
>>
>>87367844
Things like this are usually scripted. Notice this scenario is about Fuwamoco after they dropped out
>>
>>87367887
Lamy should join them in running a train on Marine
>>
They’re already signing up for daily improv classes after this
>>
>>87367919
It would have been a date with whoever was knocked out first round
>>
>>87367927
kek I believe it
>>
TASUKETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87367911
They have a long ways to go to fit into any of the JP cliques. They're cute so they have an in but it won't last forever if they just can't stand on their own or keep up. No one is gonna want to keep having to slow down or handicap themselves just to keep them included
>>
>>87367948
cope
>>
>>87367919
Marine said it's a date with the person who got knocked out first.
>>
>>87367927
That's a good skill to have for a streamer anyway
>>
>>87367911
I bet Marine voted them out early so they wouldn't get embarrassed by keeping them in where they'll flounder further by not having much to say again.
>>
>>87367851
thanks mane chan I feel less bad about it now but I am still tired do not let them do something like this again we need to sleep
>>
>>87367967
They're already in the Fubuki/Koyori/Patra clique, they'll be fine. These things take time, Marine used to think she had no chemistry with Subaru and collabs between them would never work.
>>
>>87367994
Well they are still around so he was lying.
>>
>>87367994
>do not let them do something like this again
Make them more stuff like this please.
>>
>>87367927
gee, maybe they could have practiced their improv by also doing some zatsudan streams with us
>>
>>87367967
What kind of maniac writes shit like this when they're clearly loved by a lot of holoJP already
>>
>>87368058
threadreaders
>>
what is the venus thing
>>
>>87367967
This has nothing to do with cliques. They do very well 1 on 1 or in smaller groups but lack presence when the groups get bigger and more chaotic with everyone trying to stand out.
>>
>>87368082
I think it's a reference to the birth of venus painting?
>>
FUWAMOCO BACK ON STREAM
>>
>>87368082
naked
>>
>>87368058
they're loved but no one wants to hang out with them because their Japanese and shyness holds them back
>>
Fuwawa misheard Garyoku (?) as Garlic
>>
I didn't do my reps for Fuwamoco or this but localizers fucking up games like Metaphor Refantazio might make me start doing reps.

Still it's a shame I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>87368130
>literally going on a date with Koyori and Marine soon, invited to Patra's house
>>
>>87368130
So this is why all of EN but them were invited to this...
>>
>>87368152
garyoku= drawing skill
>>
>>87368111
thanks for letting me know
>>
>>87368130
You got it backwards, everyone wants to hang with them but their shyness holds them back. You don't want to be too forward in Japanese culture anyway
>>
>>87368178
kek I love fluff
>>
ok posted on the hsshtag saying they did s good job back to bed
gn ruffians
>>
>>87368130
interesting that the reads lots of eroge vibes puts women off of women as well
>>
>>87368130
doesn't Polka basically live with them?
>>
>>87368201
NTA, but I feel like Matsuri got turned off for some reason after going to that idol concert with them.
>>
>>87368152
Raden didn't get it either and only understood after the explanation, kek
>>
>>87368238
Your feelings don't count for anything.
>>
>>87368238
That's because FWMC didn't want to put out and finger each other til they start pissing
>>
>>87368238
She was one of the people bidding for their items in the Auction collab.
>>
File: Fuwawaover.jpg (37 KB, 501x384)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>87367967
This. Fuwamoco are really entertaining but they still have room to grow. They had good impressions but they were too nervous to take advantage of Mio trying to include them more in the conversation. They're like Luffy during Marineford; they are good enough to be next to some of the strong members (Magellan, Crocodile / Koyori, Okayu) but they bit off more than they could chew by thinking they can hang with all the greats at the same time (Whitebeard, 3 admirals, Garp / Marine, Fubuki, Subaru) and got instantly btfo'd. I hope they don't let this get to them and use it as an opportunity for growth. Bau Bau!
>>
>>87368371
Thanks I really needed this explained in One Piece terms to understand
>>
>>87368370
she only bid .1 for the cicada tho
>>
>>87368371
Not that there isn't room for them to improve (who couldn't?), but these posts are d so armchair manager and tryhard, why are you making everything into a serious competition like you're grading their exam results?
>>
>>87368410
do you blame her?
>>
>>87368410
wow she must HATE them
retard
>>
>>87368238
Matsuri gets obsessed with some Holomem then ignores them when she gets bored. She went through a phase where she said Bae was her perfect woman too
>>
>>87368238
>being festival repellents
Holy baused, good move FWMC
>>
>>87368439
yea, I do
the cicada is such a good size
>>
File: GZxI1SJbsAA72Qr.png (319 KB, 700x577)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>
File: 1715411991186129.png (88 KB, 216x301)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>87367640
Mococo
>>
>>87368371
Baused one piece CHAD
>>
>>87368371
I can't believe that Queen is Fuwawa's favorite One Piece character.
>>
>>87368518
King is Mococo’s because he’s tall, dark, and handsome.
>>
>>87368435
It's always funny to read the deep explanations to why the people with less experience are doing worse than the people with more experience and several years working together.
The one who hosted a radio show with Marine for years is winning every round, the newbie with least zatsu experience left first, the newbie with more zatsu experience left second. Truly a mystery to be analyzed.
>>
FUWAMOCO BACK ON STREAM
>>
>>87368371
>they're currently just going "ouh..." '... uhhhgh" right now while everyone laughs at them
This is a (deserved) humiliation ritual, pay your dues for abandoning your EOPs...
>>
>>87368548
Jack bro...we keep losing even here.
>>
>>87368580
oh shit, so you're saying the real reason they got invited is so the JPs could knock them down a peg or two and remind them who really runs this ship?
>>
After this, literally everyone in this collab is going to FUCK Marine all the way to 2025
>>
I should've kept up with the reps I started and dropped a year ago...
>>
File: file.png (374 KB, 600x623)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>87368634
>>
>>87368619
apparently they did a good job immediately initially at the start but on prompt they are now just making noises getting laughed at for their inability to say anything and otherwise being quiet

I do actually feel bad for them remembering they're real girls and this is their dream but...

that's how it feels right now in this moment and I do say it's deserved but I wish it could be different
>>
Vote for who's leaving this round
>>
>>87368165
Ooh I didn't know this, when was this said?
>>
>>87368619
this is revenge for calling the death penalty on Marine during holoGTA
>>
>actual reddit spacing
>>
>>87368692
Shuba
>>
>>87368684
Your autism is crazy
>>
>>87368227
Oh yeah, there was no follow up or explanation about Polka randomly being at their house during the Regloss watchalong was there? Or was that just over discord?
>>
>>87368634
>FUCK Marine all the way to 2025
Gladly
>>
>>87368727
I'm thinking so too, her humor brings a lot to the table but there's few enough people left that we lose much more by eliminating anyone else.
>>
>>87368729
the native JPs are laughing at their autism and inability to interact in a flowing way...
>>
FWMC need show off their power level more and engage in lewd stuff like this
>>
Only thing I'm worried about is that their mic sounds worse than everyone else's, idk why.
t.esl; can you even say else's?
>>
>>87368736
It was obviously discord, she was streaming too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARIw9C03BI
>>
>>87368692
Probably the two who are sitting in the background making Japanese sounding noises.
>>
>>87368736
She was not in their house retard, she called in on discord
>>
>>87368781
Anon everyone is having fun and a good time, you're insane if you treat this like an actual competition or there being anything negative about any of this
>>
>>87368736
Diamond dogs and the JP reaction group were at different rooms in the cover studio
>>
>>87368781
You have autism
>>
>>87368811
The "why" was more the point of my question, no need for name-calling you fucking faggot
>>
SEX
>>
FUWAWA MY DICK
>>
I just woke up...I didn't miss everything...right?
>>
>>87368781
>>87368823
>>87368843
autist here, they're coming back from it with their pure and sincere sincerity of love for Marine

also I never wanted to suggest Marine was laughing derisively at them, Marine loves them because they love her and because they're so cute
but they did it by being "marine if she EN"...
>>
BAUSED BAUSED BAUSED THAT EN MARINE WAS GREAT
FUWAMOCO WON
>>
>>87368927
you did, get in the DeLorean
>>
Wait, is it over?
>>
File: 1695309913117892.gif (1019 KB, 167x167)
1019 KB
1019 KB GIF
>>87368972
>>
>>87368952
Fuwawa is too good at this
>>
that was worth solely for that
>>
>>87368944
The EN Marine was a good idea, the JOPs loved it. That and baa baa gave a good impression. Even though they dropped out first this was a success for them
>>
Wait. They got removed at the start? They did that badly?
>>
>>87368997
not a long VOD so I wouldn't stress it, you could still catch the current discussion even if you watched the entire thing after
>>
>>87369072
They replaced BAU BAU with baa baa (old lady) as a gag and Marine eliminated them for it
>>
>>87369072
>>87369101
I didn't see it but if that's what they did that's an incredibly iconic and cheeky thing to do and will definitely be clipped and translated by multiple people and maybe go viral.
>>
>>87369072
Marine eliminated them for saying baa baa
>>
>>87368793
They do when it's a subject they're interested in, they didn't care about the fact that it's porn to get excited about a bunch of VNs and sing their songs with Patra. They're never gonna be lewd for no reason.
>>
MARINE'S RUM!

Are you desirable? Are you irresistible? Maybe if you drank Marine's rum with me, it would help. Maybe if you kissed me and I could taste the sting in your mouth it would help. If you drank Marine's rum with me naked. If you smelled of Marine's rum as you fucked me, it would help. It would increase my esteem for you. If you poured Marine's rum onto your naked body and said to me "drink this". If you spread your legs and you had Marine's rum dripping from your breasts and your pussy and said "drink here" then I could fall in love with you. Because then I would have a purpose.
>>
>>87369101
how do you write that, I can't find it typing ばあばあ
>>
>>87369063
>this was a success for them
They already hit 1 million...
>>
File: 1726825785157181.jpg (555 KB, 1325x1600)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>>87368619
Yes, Subaru is the Garp of Hololive. Fuwamoco has gotten far with their raw talent, still has some impressive tricks up their sleeves, and earned respect by getting a few good hits in, but they need a training arc before they can seriously stand with the greats. They may have gone out first, but this is not the end of their adventure. Bau Bau

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.