[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (2) (28).jpg (71 KB, 637x358)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
sincere serious question, are there any vtubers like vinny?

Serious and contemplative, chill intellectual streams with a mixture of silly manchild humor and existential dread
>>
>>87409497
Yeah, (insert indie vtuber OP wanted to shill by samefagging) or (insert corpo vtuber OP wanted to shit on by false flagging)
>>
>>87410636
no I'm a real human and this is a real question
>>
>>87409497
try OWOSLAB.
He builds crazy machines with a png model on the screen.
Takahata does chill talking and is usually decently funny.
If you want to stick to the holobox, I'd recommend Bettel. He actually used to be an old school youtuber, so he has a lot of that kind of silly, fun humor.

If you're one of those "EWW MEN" anons, I hear Matara does that? Shiori too. Shiori also was an old school youtuber and is incredibly creative and thoughtful most of the time, but in a silly way.
>>
>>87409497
I wish Vinny would use the Meat model more. Also Limes is in Vinesauce and she's a vtuber and so is Imakuni.
>>
File: 1716896837926788.jpg (815 KB, 2894x4093)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
>>87409497
Geega. She's for the most part no-nonsense and very smart. She's a New York Italian like Vinny. The opposite of loud = funny. Used to do crossword puzzles on stream, likes Nintendo and indie games (especially roguelikes.) Has in depth conversations about stuff like taxes and penal codes. And despite all that she's got a very immature sense of humor and is a big fan of the fecal funny. Aka poop and fart jokes.

Also she's literally friends with Mike and Vinny on top of all that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0tZMtC64a0
>>
>>87409497
Cute
>>
>>87420106
Checked her out after the Minecraft event with Doki. She definitely fits OP's description. Great to watch.
>>
>>87409497
Kronii
>>
just watch vinny
>>
>>87409497
There are a lot of really small vtubers that have more or less the same experience of early vinesauce streams. The problem is that it's tedious as fuck to troll the dregs of twitch/youtube to find them.
I follow a small dog vtuber who gives off the same vibes, but because he's both male and a furry, it's hard to recommend him. Especially here.
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.