[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: grim.png (23 KB, 740x222)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Those damn unsub bots are still at it.
>>
>>87424599
At this point I want the entire branch to be canned just so I don't see these threads anymore.
>>
>>87424599
elira below 500k next year?
>>
>>87424599
I don't care about Nijisanji but I really wanna see the reactions if that guy drops below 1m
>>
>>87425642
is he ticking down every month?
regardless earliest (if) it can happen will be next year
>>
>>87424640
>monkey paw curls
>catalog is shat up by "remember when nijiEN died kek"
>>
>>87424640
Pls no, I don't want the sisters migrating
>>
>>87424599
Bleak af. It's hard to believe, outside of the whole context of termination and the yabs, that these channels haven't seen any measurable positive growth in so long. Is there a quantifiable reason outside of "niji en bad"?
>>
>>87426450
Are they? They won't survive regardless.
>>
>>87427352
I mean what reason exists outside Niji black company? The yab spiralled out of control.
>>
Damn. HoloEN goes another year without profit. They're gonna be costing Holo money at this point
>>
>87427561
delicious niji tears
>>
>>87427352
The frequency of streams plummeted for many of the talents for several months and has not gone back to pre "black screen" frequency. On top of which YouTube algo now hates vtubers so the chance of new audiences is slim pickings.

Smaller audiences for many of the newer nijis means less clippers, less fan projects, less, "outside of streaming" chances for people to find and sub to them. The fan base slowly dying is a natural progression of dead subs being culled of people who no longer care to or want to watch.
>>
>>87427586
>Cries so hard, he missed the second arrow
Delicious Holo tears
>>
>>87427352
Momentum is a powerful thing, it takes far more energy to get going than to maintain speed and the graduations, termination and cancelled/lackluster events killed all the momentum nijiEN had and the current state of the livers lie energy and lack of streams isn't enough power to get going properly yet. Right now the engines misfiring and the wheels are spinning in gravel, they may be able to get back on the road again or they may just rot where they are.
>>
File: 1714112684231241.png (1.31 MB, 1400x1400)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>
>>87426450
ok, where would they actually go though?
>>
>>87427561
>A tranny on some site said holoen does not make any profit, so that confirms holoen does not make any profit
If Holoen did not make any profit, no corpo would be profitable
>>
>>87427994
they already jumped to holostars
>>
>>87428008
Yagoo is a troon now? No wonder HoloEN didn't make a profit.
>>
>>87428011
They did not.
They actually hate stars because every time they try to do their doxxshit, they get banned or ostracized by starmin.
They jumped to PLAVE and kpop.
>>
>>87428049
Then show me when Yagoo said its not profitable instead of lying on the internet.
>>
>87427670
seethe while failing to farm (You)s
>>
>>87428049
I didn't know Yagoo is a journalist. Most intelligent sister.
>>
>>87427994
Love And Deepspace
>>
>>87424599
youtube really needs to force these bots to remain subbed.
>>
>>87424640
Obnoxious liggers will just go after everyone else harder without Niji being the designated corpo to kick around, you don't want that trust me.
>>
>>87428474
Phase is right there.
>>
>>87428474
>>87428501
>thinking that it's liggers who are shitting on everyone
>thinking that Phase will become the punching bag
You two are retarded, it's always been phasekeks shitting on everyone
>>
File: IMG_41.png (161 KB, 1040x558)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>87424599
february's viewers not coming back for dookieshit anymore huh ?
>>
>>87428623
grim
>>
>>87428501
Phase has experience tanking damage anyway.
Niji yab: actual scandal
Holo yab: nothingburger
Phase yab: kino
>>
>>87428673
>Phase yab: kino
NTRkino*
>>
>>87428623
>Love the consistency of one mfer who always calls her "dookieshit" and brings up this image. Yawn. Too predictable.
>>
>>87424599
Cool, they can have 500k and 1mil party again lol
>>
>>87428351
Unironically the realest answer
>>
Some people still underestimate how completely dead the nijisanji brand is in the west
>It's been 10 months already, but the drama is still fresh in the community's mind and Nijisanji hasn’t shown any signs of regretting their actions, so none of the original fans are coming back
>Even if you're just getting into vtubers now (thanks to something like Justice, for example), there's a good chance you'll come across people discussing Selen's drama
>Sisters have gone into hiding, and you won't easily find them unless you're already part of the communities they frequent, so newcomers are unlikely to even know what Nijisanji is
>The mass unsubscribes and clippers dropping NijiEN have severely hurt them in the algorithm, making it difficult to come across their streams unless you're specifically searching for them
>Even if you randomly click on one of their streams and you stay away from the community, sooner or later you'll see the talents or fans making vague references to "what happened"
>The indie community has filled the gap NijiEN left behind
>Anycolor has essentially abandoned the western market and is now focusing on the asian fans

There’s literally no chance for NijiEN to make a comeback unless Anycolor does a complete rebranding without the problematic organs, and that would require investing more money, time, and resources than Nijisanji is likely comfortable with, so it’s not happening
>>
>>87424599
This answer has been spammed to death every time this topic comes up on the catalogue. The common belief is that the people unsubbing are people who "forgot to unsub", were presented with Niji EN popping up in their recommendations/feeds, and then proceeded to unsub. They were late to the party, in other words.

It's already October, though. I'm having a hard time believing this story now because there's only a finite number of vtuber fans and the number for Niji EN fans specifically is smaller still. How many of those individuals still care enough to go to the bother of unsubbing if they haven't done so for the past 6+ months. Isn't there another explanation for why they're bleeding subs?
>>
>>87428979
There are a lot of dead subs who haven’t watched a stream in years. Most likely, they’re subscribed to so many vtubers that they only remember the organs when one of their streams randomly pops up in their feed. For example, maybe they're Silent Hill fans, and when they checked which vtubers were streaming the game, they noticed someone from NijiEN and realized they were still subscribed.

Of course, there can't be enough people doing this for it to be a really relevant number, but the real issue is that literally no one is subscribing anymore, so the organs have no way of tipping the balance. Their channels are just unironically dead.
>>
>>87427352
I mean their company actually tried to get someone to off themselves I don't think there's any coming back from that. You have to be pretty fucking retarded to support people involved with that shit or have an actual bug mentality where it somehow "doesn't matter"
>>
>>87427561
Why do you monkeys debase yourselves like this? How exactly do you figure a branch with literal millions of subs isn't profitable?
>>
>>87427658
>On top of which YouTube algo now hates vtubers so the chance of new audiences is slim pickings.
Is that in general? Why?
>>
>>87428979
>Streamer barely streams
>Doesn't really show up in anyones feed, the few times they do they are likely to get drowned out by stuff people actually do want to see
>"Oh right I'm still subbed to that bitch" -> unsub
It doesn't happen a whole lot because the majority of her subs are apparently dead subs.
>>
File: 170129818.png (25 KB, 1000x500)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>
>>87429400
>Industry gets scandal after scandal after scandal
>Why won't Mr.Youtube recommend us anymore??
>>
>>87429400
Because Flesh woman are petty jealous snakes who hate that Vtubers are succeeding. Especially the normie ones who don't like anime
>>
I'm surprised there was no attempt to get people to sub to Millie so she wouldn't drop below 500k
>>
>>87429499
That requires people to actually care about millie. She gets like two finanas at best.
>>
>>87429542
Aw was hoping to see some desperate flailing from what few fans she had like when the fish dropped. Probably won't see any trying till either Elira or luxim drop below a major milestone sadly
>>
>>87429610
Their position is incredibly difficult to recover from. If they push hard for more subs people are more likely to be reminded they were subbed to them and unsub since the fact that they tried to get one of their livers killed isn't going to go away.
>>
>>87424599
I know you're being ironic but how the fuck did anyone ever unironically think the concept of an "unsub bot" made any sense?
>>
>>87429701
>Sisters
>Make sense
Pick one.
>>
File: nijiseethe.gif (2.07 MB, 1200x1000)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
>87427670
>pretends not to understand why people use a single arrow
>thinks he can accuse others of crying
cry moar
>>
>>87428623
Wow the current numebers arent as high as the giga talked about drama and return back in February, big shock.
Are you also surprised that sports league finals have more viewers than regular season games?
>>
>>87429701
People probably buy into the idea YT cleans up accounts that are clear spam accounts or from people whom are actually dead. Which sounds plausible on paper but in practice requires actual effort and decent coding.
>>
File: doki psychosis.png (671 KB, 909x1031)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>87428623
>>
>>87425642
he probably won't
this is his first 10k drop since may it looks like
>>
>>87429758
Yes because sports games are all the same boring shit regardless of any factors
>>
>>87429814
First of many, hopefully.
>>
File: IMG_33.png (716 KB, 932x566)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
>>87428730
>>87429758
>>87429806
Dookieshit MOGGED POGGGG.
>>
>>87424599
grim
>>
>>87429938
>Make a picture where Vox looks like he's having a stroke
>Don't use a different picture of him instead, just post it up
This sort of shit along with the hobo samurai outfit almost makes me believe Niji is doing it on purpose
>>
File: 1726071498094350.webm (1.23 MB, 1280x720)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB WEBM
>>
>>87426383
>do you remember?
yes, 21th of september
>>
Speaking of NijiEN downfalls how bad is their financials looking?
>>
>>87427352>>87428927

I mean they basically have no appeal to anyone besides batshit insane womanchildren and actual underage twitterfreaks.
They cucked themselves into that niche by systematically pushing away every other fanbase.
A LOT of them were already in the copium phase with the "do better niji, teehee *continues bootlicking*" shit but the selen fiasco brought the entire house of cards down.
>>
>>87429938
>group MV from 2 months ago barely clearing an INTRO SONG from 6 months ago

Grim
>>
>>87424599
>API reports subs in increments of 1K
>Been a month since the last 1K drop
>GAWDAMN UNSUB BOTS
>>
>>87428979
Not every YT account is some terminally online guy who's watching videos every day. In fact, I'd bet most people are just occasional viewers who might watch a few videos now and then. Some people also take a break from YT and come back after months or years. All the frequent viewers who wanted to leave already left. Now what you're seeing is the very stable attrition coming from people returning to YT or chancing across notifications and checking things out. You can see that subs drop faster when they actively stream, which is the opposite of the usual behavior, which is gaining subs when actively streaming.
Also, you can see that there are sometimes comments on the black stream that go something like "just came back after a year to check out niji and wtf". Could just be larping, but some of it has to be real reactions.
>>
>>87429938
(You) must be at least 18 years old to post here.
>>
i'm more surprised they actually had that many western deadsubs at all considering their asian audience
>>
>>87430047
Assuming what they claimed last quarter was true (doubt) they delayed some of the profits from that quarter to present on this next one, but they also massively overpromised on what their upcoming "rebound" would look like.

Now, actually realistically, it sounds like they were trying to do some funny business with their financials to make it look like they're on the road to recovery going from Q1 to Q2 (made Q1 loss look bigger, so Q2 might look like it's gaining) which means that if Q2 is still shite then they're going to find a real good excuse for it. Looking at stream numbers nobody is watching NijiEN still and their JP branch didn't get some massive incline, there aren't really enough major projects to cause a significant bump in revenue either and while they seem to have started to use a new 3D studio the results just aren't there yet.
>>
>>87430047
>>87430036
>>
>>87429987
its a meme song, retard. of course the thumbnail will look funny and wonky, its intended.
>>
>>87428927
You forgot that Western sponsors and events have effectively completely abandoned NijiEN, so you're unlikely to get exposed to them through brands you already know or cross pollination from some anime or twitch convention, and with that they lost a major source of income. Compare that to their ex talent Dokibird and she seems to have dozens of sponsorships and major event invitations every month.
>>
>>87430309
>It looks bad
>"I-it's s-supposed t-to!"
K. I'd say they succeeded then but it's weird that the other three look fine and only Vox looks like a complete mess.
>>
>>87430309
>it's a meme song
it's a fully produced cover
vs a standalone version of Doki's fucking INTRO.
>>
File: IMG_42.png (83 KB, 1207x415)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>87428623
>>
>>87427994
Back to kpop if we are lucky, to the afterlife if there is a god. Planet is overpopulated anyway.
>>
>>87427670
How new are you? People deliberately use one arrow (or even none at all) with the post number sometimes when they think a post is so retarded it doesn't deserve a direct reply.
>>
>>87424599
We might actually see Luca go below 1 mil. Dear Lord.
>>
>>87430254
Presumably most of their subs are english speakers. Maybe not natively, but they probably would get what's going on if they bother to look.
There are still random people leaving (recent) comments on the black stream like:
>I been gone off the internet for like 9 months, wtf happened to niji i dont get it
>I come back after a year of not watching Niji... How disappointing
>なにこれ。。
The viewcount itself is STILL ticking up steadily and is about to cross 1.37m. Not all these are unique, of course, but there are 100-200 views per day, and I doubt they're all repeat viewers.
>>
>>87430591
Psst... people also deliberately pretend not to understand that so they can keep up their retarded trolling
>>
>87429938
This has to be a SEA monkey waiting for (You)s. Like what is supposed to be the own here? A full Luxiem cover of a popular anime OP barely beating a barely 2 minute intro clip? Do you not understand how bad that sounds especially when luxium is supposed to be NijiEN's golden goose?
>>
>>87430637
People lie? ON THE INTERNET?!
>>
>>87430494
originally produced with luca's 3d and reuploaded as a music video by him. remember, luca is damaged by raziel's slanders and nijisanji's drama with fatso. six months ago, dookie was hot stuff, but now ? she is a washed up, failed harbinger of nijisanji's downfall. even YAB the music producer had a bigger impact than dooki, the bigger livers that belongs to the main branch (JP) was actually affected.
>>
>87430768
>Excuse for full Luxium cover barely clearing a fucking intro
Grim
>>
it's funny how doki is supposed to be a nobody yet they're STILL seething at her and she makes more money than nijiEN combined
>>
>>87430892
dookie had a four months advantage, the entire western vtubing fans "support" and flopped it, like her sewerslide attempts lmao.
>>
File: BHD-Tease.gif (298 KB, 500x500)
298 KB
298 KB GIF
>87430768
Apparently not since you're still seething about it.
>>
>>87430914
Almost 8 months of seething about someone who's only acknowledged Niji like 3 times at most since leaving and basically never once bringing them up by name nor mentioning them unprompted
>>
>>87431027
Two more weeks until riku closes NijiEN, faggoon.
>>
>87431194
thanks for reminding us seethy
>>
File: BHDokiJam.gif (433 KB, 300x300)
433 KB
433 KB GIF
>87431194
Cool? Don't care what happens to NijiEN anymore. They're far to crippled to ever hurt Doki again.
Right now just riding the high and waiting for that nendoroid. Apparently it's coming along right on schedule.
>>
>>87429701
>insane sister in /NijiEN/ thinks that niji-antis subscribed en masse around the time of the drama, just so they could unsubscribe in one giant wave to make it as dramatic as possible at different points in time
>this gets crossposted to /#/
>numbermonkey makes a joke that he's behind the all the lost subs - it's been a plan years in the making with millions of "un-sub bots"
>insane sister from /NijiEN/ sees this and crossposts it to /NijiEN/ as "proof" that holofags are screwing with the sub numbers
To be fair even other nijifags were calling her insane from what I could see at the time.
>>
>>87428979
Most people don’t obsessively keep track of their subs and don’t always know who they are or aren’t subscribed to. Note: this also cuts the other way, people on this board didn’t realize that Youtube had unsubscribed them from Council in their first week until they saw other people posting about it, for example. The biggest factor, I think, is actually that Youtube automatically culls a certain number of subs now, and a channel that’s not growing fast enough can only go down. This usually happens more slowly than it has for NijiEN, but the intentional mass unsubbing probably supercharged that function.
>>
>>87429400
Susan wanted to promote mainstream media and the Twitch fleshstreamers she signed contracts with. Neal didn’t pivot from that when she left.
>>
>>87424599
>>87427352
Anycolor wasn't exactly smart in their decisions to keep the few bits they had going alive past selen shokku. They went in full cope mode instead, half-heartedly dished out everything they could to save face and disappointed even more people while doing so, especially with the concerts I suppose. Overall the western part of their EN community got completely disillusioned and dropped them like a hot potato. And to add to that it surely didn't help either that a lot of the talents were in mental distress and have reduced their streaming hours, or just stopped altogether. From management side there's likely not much to be expected anymore as Riku's team already confirmed they do not want to invest in EN anymore and stick to their core market in Japan.
>>
>>87431567
As far as I know, YT only culls subs when they grow more than they expect (maybe they suspect botting or something). This doesn't apply to decaying channels.
>>
>>87431654
Makes you wonder just how many of the organs actually did like Selen behind the scenes. Were the "mental health breaks" real or were they just a cover-up for everyone being at a loss for what to do next?
>>
>>87428927
>The mass unsubscribes and clippers dropping NijiEN have severely hurt them in the algorithm, making it difficult to come across their streams unless you're specifically searching for them
That is legit true. I've searched Elira every once in a while (like once every month or two or when threads like these remind me that they are still bleeding subs) just to see what's the current damage on her sub count and see if people are still lynching her on the comments.
Even with those searches I've gotten only 3 niji stream recommendations on this entire time gap (10 months), 2 on Scarlet and 1 on Salome. So not even NijiJP can bail them out of the algo. They are utterly fucked on the west.
>>
>>87432310
Have you ever tried searching for Elira using Katakana and compare the results?
>>
>>87428979
My guy, I am subscribed to people who are still uploading that I've not seen on my front page for years because I don't watch their content. Youtube front page only shows stuff if you bell or the algo thinks you are likely interested in watching it. There are very few people who actually bother to curate their subscription lists, I've done it like once in the last 10 years.
>>
>>87428011
No ? Sisters hate starts
>>
>>87424599
millie is so close to 500k this will be a great achievement
>>
>>87432310
Same, but in my case I got Finana and Rosemi a couple of times and that was it.
>>
File: 1723892582394549.jpg (1.06 MB, 1111x1503)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>
>>87433471
Yes, everyone's seen your samefagging - I think most anons have seen your cringe attempts at doing it again in a few different threads.
>>
>>87430501
OH NO NO NO
NIJISISTERS, WHY AREN'T YOU SUPPORTING YOUR DYING LIVERS???
>>
>>87424599
>Millie has officially lost the half-mil mark
Excellent. I didn't consider it realistic that Elira or Luca would possibly lose similar milestones but hey, it doesn't seem impossible at this point.

I'm kind of amazed this many people are still slowly trickling away from nijiEN, I mean who saw all the shit going down the past year (and year before that really) and only decided yesterday or last week "ok, enough's enough!!" and unsubbed? ... Not 7 or 8 months ago? Better late than never I guess, but I it indicates just how many nijiEN fans were holding on refusing to accept how fucking shit things have been there and only just-now are catching up to reality and moving on from them.

It's not a swift end but I think this indicates basically a permanent one. When the unsubbing started basically the argument was it's like a tree losing a bunch of leaves, they'll just grow back with new fans and they'll recover, but it looks more like a tree losing its branches outright one by one. I don't see their situation turning around besides doing one thing - apologize for everything about Selen, admit they were wrong to try to throw her under the bus, admit they've had a lot of hubris as a branch and have had many incidents that can be construed as gleefully shitting on at least some of their fans when their M.O should have been to never shit on anyone. Admit a variety of mistakes had been made and they're giving up on pretending like it's all great. But even if they did all this to a tee, it's probably just too late for many, it would look like a desperate plea to try to stop the bleeding. They should have done such a thing half a year ago.
>>
>>87424807
Realistic
>>
>>87428057
>>87432788
This is pure cope some of them obviously moved to the homos, they both shared the doxsite back when it was alive.
>>
>>87438093
At the current pace, between June to Dec next year. Realistic, yes. But a lot can change by then. If they merge and/or she pivots to JP streaming, for example.
>>
>>87438241
Nah they just left the hobby, they were tourists the whole time anyway
Sure a small amount probably changed to the homos, but if they did a similar amount of original homo fans must've left because the homos have just been slowly declining over time
>>
>>87427352
About 25% of their branch streams less than Gura now. Remember 2022? The whole “they actually stream!” Shit they did to anti HoloEn and convince people to give niji a try? Lmao yeah
>>
File: 024-10-14 132508.png (2.16 MB, 1919x1079)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
they trying to bring my beloved meloco down with them bros dont know how to deal with it
>>
>>87429330
this is the same country who handwave suicides with "shoganai" (it can't be helped), so yeah.
>>
God, it must suck being a nijisanji fan in current year
>>
>>87441143
I just coom to her asmr and ignore everything else
>>
>>87424640
This
>>
>>87428180
Yagoo said it himself in an interview with a journalist, retard. HoloEN is such a failure that they're just using all the money it makes and putting it into a scam MMO. No profit, no returns. Just straight up flopping. No wonder Ame and Gura bailed
>>
>>87428501
Half the /lig/gers are Phasefags by proxy because of L*mi.
>>
>>87427352
From the few Elira streams I watched out of curiosity before the shitshow, she was just extremely boring for somebody who's the "leader" of the branch. It felt like the type of stream where you had to have watched her for years to enjoy it, and I don't care to make that kind of commitment for a single streamer.
>>
>>87432310
Wait I haven't kept up she left the VODs open to comments and management ISN'T culling those kind of comments? Are they fucking stupid? If she's the type to read comments on a VOD afterwards she's got to be in a rough mental shape in that case
>>
>>87446722
>I am an illiterate retard
Odd thing to just come out and admit to, faggot.
>>
File: 1728872630990678m.jpg (163 KB, 1024x576)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>87446722
>>
>>87447054
They're not going to pay people to do that kinda shit. They let antis take over their subreddit and ended up having to shut it down because no one would moderate it for free. If comments get deleted it's the talents doing it themselves.
>>
Why the hell would I watch Niji when the only reason I watched it in the first place is indie now
>>
File: worst_idea_ever.png (10 KB, 1920x1080)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
Still the defining vtuber moment of 2024
>>
>>87447399
Lol, it was hilarious that fucking reddit mods were more sane than the current level of retard you need to support Niji
>>
>>87446993
Even it wasn't reflected in merch and promotion Pomu was the "leader" of Lazulight because she actually did things
>>
>>87447615
Honestly strongest contender for most defining vtuber moment of all time.
>>
>>87447733
Ehh I would probably still rank Coco's graduation as the most defining moment of all time, as impactful as the black stream was it only affected the EN fanbase, although the JP fanbase was probably affected indirectly due to stocks falling and investors losing confidence
>>
>>87430501
jesus. At this rate, it won't be long before doki passes her in views too...
I know she's almost caught up to Finana, and when the feesh gets passed, she'll break into the top 10 of NijiEN.
>>
Imagine if youtube actually started removing inactive subs in the first place.
>>
>>87430501
Count how many streams Elira has done compared to how many streams, videos and shorts Doki has done. Why did Doki lose 90% of her CCV again?
>>
>>87447845
It confuses me since dead channels like Sana's aren't really bleeding subs like the nijis. Only thing I can think of is that the rapid sub loss on the day of the black stream somehow flagged the nijiEN channels which caused the algo to be more aggressive in purging dead subs
>>
>>87447891
it was literally the drama buff, after it was clear she wanted to move on from niji the tourists left and the dragoons stayed
>>
>>87447836
Coco's graduation was a major event but it wasn't defining of anything. Nothing massively changed with just this event, though the whole debacle combined is a different matter with ending Holo in CN.

The black stream killed any narrative that attempted to mitigate Niji's actions, it was just so wholly and utterly heinous. If the content wasn't vile, the timing would still be unforgivable. If the timing wasn't as utterly evil then the content would still be reprehensible.
>>
>>87447891
>Niji in charge of maths
Lol. Where the fuck are you getting 90%, sis?
>>
>>87448042
>Former average: 20k CCV
Current average: 2k CCV

Where'd the views go?
>>
>>87447891
>Doki gets similar numbers to what she got as Selen
>Retarded chimp can't even figure that out
>>
>>87448069
>An "average" taken from a debut month where she got a massive boost in publicity
Lmao, cmon man get your shit together. Doki normalised, Elira absolutely fucking tanked. The very notion of acting like they're in a similar situation is utterly laughable.
>>
>>87424599
there is simply no way people are still actively unsubscribing like 10 months later, its just possible. Anyone who gave even the slightest shit is gone. The fact is, its simply a combination of no new subscribers and dead sub culling. Usually you dont see it because new people keep joining to mask it.
>>
>>87448069
This is the funniest post I've seen this week, literally everything pulled from your ass to produce the weakest and most childish defense possibile.
Thank you for the laugh, have a deserved (You).
>>
>>87448224
It's rare to actually get to say this unironically: Cope.
>>
>>87424599
How the fuck are they STILL losing subs? I’m not even a nijicuck, I just find it surprising because surely everyone who felt strongly enough about their BS would have left months ago. Who are these fencesitters who didn’t figure out they stood on nijishitty until like yesterday?
>>
>>87447891
because fatty's entire gimmick is to laugh like a retard every 2 seconds, thats bound to turn off some mature adults from her lmao. and the dramafaggots knew that nijisanji still remains intact after her sewerslide drama, so they stopped watching her streams.
>>
>>87426383
I hate how accurate this is
>>
>>87448409
Is that still the cope going around the sister dredges? Thought you'd come up with something more sensible in these last few months.
>>
File: SPONSORSHIP.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>87427994

Most of them already left back to kpop.
Of those that have lingered like mildew (mainly the trannies rather than actual females), much of the remainder started posing as phasers to use them as the next most convenient vehicle for dragging more props into their eternal hololive shitfit.
None of these people actually like vtubers of course. Of the small handful of people who were actually interested in watching funny 2.5d anime women for its own sake in 2434, they're also all long gone - mostly moved on to indies or vshojo.
>>
>>87448402
Youtube purges subs. Does it at a show rate so subgain always outpeaces those culls.
Niji channels are just not ganing subs anymore
>>
>>87424599
Luca getting below 1m is gonna be pretty kino. I wonder if he'll react.
>>
>>87424599
Millie 500k Celebration soon!
>>
>>87449091
Regular purges would be much higher numbers. They would also show up for anyone who is paying attention to the numbers. This is such a laughable meme that it's baffling that some people are actually retarded enough to still try and spread it.
>>
>>87449141
He'll do a special "celebration" stream to prove to the haters how unbothered he is, then have a complete breakdown on Twitter/go on hiatus for a few weeks.
>>
>>87449258
RENT L FREE
>>
>>87429701
>sense
Anon you're expecting too much from these underage SEA girls who are also into kpop genshin and twitter activism.
>>
>>87449321
Why are you sperging anon?
>>
>>87430327
At AX this year, Dokbird was featured in multiple stalls. Pretty good AA representation too (alongside Mint who actually may have even had more in AA thank doki). NijiEN was completely absent, just their weird little sad empty stall that got some statues on day 2 but was still empty. Their AA representation was totally decimated as well
>>
>>87424599
I really don't get this, is it actually because youtube is purging bots and nobody is subbing? or is there a reason people didn't unsub after the shitfest and are doing it now? but there is not reason for that to happen
>>
>>87449518
>I don't have a convenient explanation as to why this happens
>Therefore I will make one up on the spot!
What kind of weird mentality is this?
>>
File: IMG_L.jpg (368 KB, 640x897)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>87448480
faggoons was saying dookieshit was kuzuha tier back in february, march and april....roru, lmao.
>>
>>87450159
>Kuruzasis having a full blown cope meltdown
What's wrong sis, is your oshi not feeding you? Is his lack of success making you feel inadequate by proxy?
>>
>Nijisanji is still losing subs
>Nijisanji never sued Dokibird
>Nijisanji did indeed suffer waves of graduations after February.
>Anycolor's stock never fully recovered to its prefebruary levels
>Dokibird still has the public's sympathy and is a stable 4view.
>Selen's termination was anything but negligible in its impact.

How many copes do the nijisisters even have left to fall back on?
>>
>>87450159
sis, I'm pretty sure it's still true. I don't think Kuzuha's made 166k in sc since feb. The JP sisters have been massively slacking this year.
>>
>>87450289
Well you see, someone somewhere said she was totally fat you know!
>>
>>87450159
Dragoons don't call her Dokibird, they'd just say Doki.
>>
I will say the fact there is basically zero positive sub growth is impressive. Kinda want to see if they force out one more new wave to see exactly how few active subscribers are left
>>
>>87450389
Does Kuzuha stream regularly? I don't watch nijimales so I wouldn't know
>>
>>87450888
Is there anybody left who would join besides VTA skippers? They were really scraping the bottom of the barrel with twisty
>>
>>87428927
>It's been 10 months already, but the drama is still fresh in the community's mind and Nijisanji hasn’t shown any signs of regretting their actions, so none of the original fans are coming back
The worst part for them is that Selen thing is merely ONE part of it. The one that spread the farthest, but you still have things like concert cancellation, Goku vs Vegeta bait and YAB in recent memory
>>
>>87447993
Yeah I don't know if I can confidently say it's the most defining of all time but it absolutely makes any list of the top three and probably will forever.
Like beyond the immediate effects of the mask-off moment you mentioned, there were a ton of ripple effects from this. The massive exodus of North American Nijisanji fans didn't just hurt NijiEN, it also gave an unexpected boost to a bunch of new small corpos and indies. The Coke/Pepsi or Marvel/DC style Big Two dynamic that had existed in the EN scene for almost 3 years at that point disappeared overnight, but fandoms abhor a vacuum so that suddenly put a much bigger spotlight on Vshojo and Phase just from people looking for a new console war. And the whole taboo around discussing past lives and reincarnation openly basically vanished in the EN sphere (this had already started as soon as Selen was terminated, as had some of these other changes, but I think most of it would have blown over if Elira hadn't opened her mouth).
This shit is going to be studied in communications and marketing classes in years to come.
>>
>>87450983
Even in a timeline where Niji let Selen graduate without all the bullshit that happened NijiEN would still be suffering by losing their two best female streamers in a single month
>>
>>87450970
There are probably some 1-2 views desperate enough. Hell maybe even some actual fan who streams as a hobby gets in to interact with their oshi but no realistically only VTA skippers are left
>>
>>87451117
Also Mysta around same time
>>
File: Azure seme of hearts Or.png (416 KB, 1000x1200)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>87439588
>June to Dec next year
Yeah, that's my take too. According to OP's chart, she's losing about 2k-4k subs per month (the website OP screencapped only tracks the first three digits and ignores the rest, so a drop from 530,001 to 529,999 would be listed as -1,000 instead of -2; from 532,001 to 529,999 as -3,000 instead of -2,002; and from 532,999 to 529,001 as -3,000 instead of -3,998). If the pace holds, she should drop to under 500k in about 7-14 months from now, or sometime between May and December 2025.

But the question we should be asking isn't "when will Elira drop below 500k", but "will Niji EN still exist by the time Elira drops below 500k?" And I'm pretty sure the answer to the second question is "no," unless she somehow manages to drop under 500k before December 20, 2024 - that date is Luxiem's third anniversary, and EN management is gonna spend more than twice as much on that celebration as Doppio and Rosemi spent (of their own money) on their recent tournament. Management isn't gonna close the branch before then if they can avoid it, even with it being a bit more than a week after the Q2 report.
The only way EN management will close the branch before Luxiem's anniversary is if there is a massive, MASSIVE yab with the branch that causes upper management or even Riku himself to nuke the branch on the spot; or if Vox or Luca do something so bad that management cannot not fire them for it, but instead close the entire branch so that they don't have to announce why they're firing Vox or Luca. They already have a seme (picrel) of technically-not-a-lie reasons available so that they can close the EN branch without needing to officially tell the investors that they've own-goaled themselves out of the overseas markets; so if they need to close the branch earlier than they want to, or if they fire everyone specifically to avoid publishing a notice explaining why they had to fire Vox and/or Luca, they can do so without lying to the investors or the market regulators in the process.
>>
>>87451117
Wouldn't be nearly as bad. Sponsors would still show up, fans of other talents wouldn't turn away in disgust. While it would certainly be a big hit to their growth and relevance it wouldn't be any crazier than Hololive losing Rushia who was one of their top earners that the time.

But they made a huge mistake taking down her MV and showing how grotesque their management was. It turned worse when they never made any official statements of their own and went to try and force Selen to do so instead, who remained absent (why doesn't their management just explain the situation?) then they released an absurd termination notice that breaks multiple JP laws (but hey Doki is Canadian so it's fine!... legally perhaps, but it was not fine) then the dumbest thing they actually did (which always gets under-appreciated) is the shareholder notice that her termination will be negligible. This is actually the biggest yab of the bunch because here AnyColor commits outright fraud (there is a reason Riku actually went and made a public apology for this, to cover his ass) and exposes just how much they care not just about Selen, but their livers in general: "It doesn't matter how successful you are, you are negligible to us".

And it was still not enough. Bafflingly they decided to host a counter-stream to Dokibird's first real return stream, a counter-stream in which they decided not to put anyone from management on to explain the situation, but three random tangentially related livers are going to go on and smear a former coworker whom they know was suicidal. The sheer utter lack of humanity involved in this is staggering. No sign of human intelligence, no sign of human empathy, no sign of human spirit, no sign of basic survival instinct, no sign of basic awareness. If you told me an AI wrote the script for this scenario I would believe it, because no human surely would.
>>
>>87451639
They will never close the branch as in firing everybody, what they will do is pull an ID/KR and merge EN into the main branch. The VTA dodgers will get to be JPs like they always have wanted and the Clique plus Vox/Luca will stay because they will get eviscerated if they try to go indie. I think even Doki putting in a good word for them wouldn't be enough to quell the hate.
>>
>>87450289
And riku is still richer than dookieshit, his company is still profitable, biggest in japan and making alot of money. meanwhile, dooki is a 40-50k views vods shitter who has to pay her staffs with her dwindling early financial success roru.
>>
>>87451833
>but three random tangentially related livers
Ike and Selen seemed to be on good terms back then.
>>
>>87451914
Is this a humiliation ritual? Why are you debasing yourself like this sis? Do you need help?
>>
>>87451926
Hell Ike didn't really do anything during the black stream, he was able to return to normal streaming just fine while Elira and Vox were MIA for months
>>
>>87451926
So were Vox and Selen. That seems to be why they were chosen, which just adds another layer of disgusting to the whole thing.
>>
>>87451987
>Ike didn't really do anything during the black stream
I'd argue he was the worst one of the trio.
>>
>>87451833
>three random tangentially related livers are going to go on and smear a former coworker
To be fair it worked the first time
>>
>>87452066
He just sipped water while the other two were spewing hate. I'm not a sister and I don't give a fuck about Ike, I'm just calling it as I see it. Ike going menhera on some shipper sister while ego searching was worse than what he did during the black stream
>>
File: 1708046223215915.png (589 KB, 1001x568)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>87452123
The first time they used her genmates. The fact that Rosemi and Petra didn't want any part of it this time speaks a lot to their character imho.
>>
>>87452066
You'd need a very good argument because he contributed nothing to the stream, positive or negative. There's a reason he didn't receive as much flak as the other two.
It's also hard to top Vox opening his big fat mouth and saying dumb shit like "I read the docs thoroughly" when he wasn't even meant to do that.
>>
>>87452123
Zaion was there for a month, Selen was one of the most beloved members of the branch along with Pomu
>>
>>87452066
How so? Elira moronically ratted out her friends when nobody had any names before this. Vox made a complete clown of himself with his "I thoroughly read the documents" (No you fucking didn't you lying sack of shit) and "I don't consider it a form of harassment" or how about the hilarious "She recorded me!" and trying to frame that as some immoral act when it is perfectly normal, sensible and definitely encouraged when you suspect a coworker is involved in foul play.
>>
>>87452123
It didn't though, it just didn't fail as badly as it did this time. Quite a few people were up in arms about how Sayu was treated but the sisters were still able to close ranks and shout them down. This time it was impossible to hide.
>>
It's hilarious that clique was originally a rrat that you only saw /here/ became accepted as canon everywhere after the black stream. Doki won by literally doing nothing
>>
>>87450289
>>Nijisanji is still losing subs
Subs don't equal money . EN made 5 million dollars in three months
>Nijisanji never sued Dokibird
In the same way Nintendo would never sue Palworld? Give it a time, cuckgoon. Even if it doesn't happen, they don't need to waste their time on a fat bpd menhera anyways
>Nijisanji did indeed suffer waves of graduations after February.
A single person left. That isn't a wave. Unless you're pulling out a cope and counting JP into it.
>>Dokibird still has the public's sympathy and is a stable 4view
Being the make a wish queen but still not being able to regularly crack 5k is not a good thing.
>Selen's termination was anything but negligible in its impact.
But it was. EN lost nothing but a crazy whore with a victim mentality and moved on. Sorry, fagoon. You lost
>>
>>87452430
On the contrary, she won by doing a lot. She wouldn't have this much support if she didn't make a name for herself before her termination.
>>
>>87452430
To be fair we also got a huge number of new incredibly retarded rrats, like that one about how Niji can demand like 3 months of pay back if you get terminated or whatever (legally this is utterly impossible, no court would enforce this, and you're likely to be fined for actually putting it in a contract) and thereby overshadowing the obvious takeaway that they had the audacity to try something so fucking illegal.
>>
>>87452508
>Subs don't equal money .
Lol. I don't even need to read a word more. You've already gone full retard. At least try and maintain a semblance of intelligence until you get to the second half of your post sis. You're also exposing your ESL again. Get an adult to proofread for you next time.
>>
>>87452176
>>87452224
>>87452233
The other two had personal reasons to be there, Elira being mentioned in the document and Vox for the leftover recording thing. Bullshit reasons, mind you, but reasons nonetheless.
Ike had hothing of the sort, he was only there to complain about how betrayed he felt as a former friend and basically say how they were the real victims. His role was purely to inflict the greatest psychological damage possible, so I stand by my opinion that of the three he is the worst one.
>>
>>87452613
>legally this is utterly impossible, no court would enforce this, and you're likely to be fined for actually putting it in a contract
And how many people know how this shit actually works?
People binding themselves with contracts that have no weight is not rare enough for it to be improbable in this context.
>>
>>87452613
Sayu's silencing contract drop and the other contract leak were honestly very underappreciated in terms of the damage they did to Niji's future growth
>>
>>87452717
Disagree but understand your reasoning and respect your opinion.
To me, Vox was the only one who sounded like he was genuinely enjoying being there.
>>
>>87451833
>they made a huge mistake taking down her MV
They made a mistake in enforcing the fucking rules? KEK, for faggots who love to pretend about caring about favoritism, you sure do wish Fatlen was treated with kiddy gloves. Telling people why someone got fired literally breaks zero laws unless you live in a country that doesn't allow basic freedom of speech. And there was no fraud because Selen literally cost the company nothing. You wanted the company to speak nicely about someone who blackmailed them and is trying to slander everyone in the company just because she used to work there? You'd get fucking punched in real life
>Real return stream
The goal post shifting is fucking hysterical. She streamed multiple other times before that stream. Making a video responding to a retarded accusation isn't smearing. Saying someone is a cunt is not a smear. Lying about someone bullying you to farm money from retarded drones is a smear. She was never really suicidal, just a mentally ill freak doing her best to farm sympathy. You can tell because of her hiding secret suicide attempts just in case people started spilling the beans about it. Enjoy getting manipulated by a mentally ill fat chink and her cult
>>
>>87452717
>Elira being mentioned in the document
Was she? Because Doki said otherwise, and has given no reason to suspect her of lying about it. This combined with the fact that she mentioned Enna and Millie completely unprompted gives the whole game away
>INB4 "management must have lied to them"
I don't think anyone would keep working for a company that lied to them to get them to publicly harass a suicidal former colleague. The type of person that wouldn't mind such a thing is exactly the type I'd expect to be harassing colleagues at work.
>Vox for the recording thing
This one is actually just terrible, apparently this faggot was so scared of the things he actually said being leaked to the public that he went onto this stream over it. That, by itself, is quite telling of the persona he's trying to hide.
>Ike complained how betrayed he felt
Which was complete fucking horseshit, two faced shitbag implying something was done to him to deserve such a sentiment from him, disgusting piece of shit and he doesn't deserve the "he didn't do much of anything" image he walked away with. All that said, Vox is still worse.
>>
>>87452698
I accept your concession
>>
Oh are we back to this since "Nijisanji will be dissolved next month" failed every time?
>>
>>87452792
Oh I'm not suggesting it wouldn't work if you put it in a contract because yes, a lot of people have no idea about this sort of thing. Which is exactly why I'm so fucking annoyed we get retards like LegalMindset talking to an audience of impressionable retards and they believe a contract can totally do that to you now.

Same shit with defamation laws in Japan. They exist to protect people from exactly the type of this AnyColor tried to do to Selen (the intent of the act matters, if you are sharing information just to cause damage then it is still defamation even if it is true) but now people commonly believe the corporate lie that "don't go whistleblowing against us look at the strict JP defamation laws :^)" is actually true, when it has never been the case and even the most cursory glance at actual cases will make that quite clear.
>>
>>87453007
That's a whole lot of meaningless sperging anon. Didn't read a word of it.
>>
>>87453042
>This one is actually just terrible, apparently this faggot was so scared of the things he actually said being leaked to the public that he went onto this stream over it. That, by itself, is quite telling of the persona he's trying to hide.
This one I chalk up a little bit to cultural differences. Canada has one-party consent laws, so it's fine as long as just one of the people in the conversation knows it's being recorded. UK, per my undersanding, expects all parties to be informed (correct me if I'm wrong though, bongs).
>>
>>87453042
>Because Doki said otherwise
Has she? As far as I'm aware she's never really gone into details about what was contained in it.
>>
>>87453141
First day on the job SEA-kun? How much do they pay you over there? You should probably lurk a bit more and learn how such phrases are supposed to be used before asking for a raise.
>>
>>87453156
I remember all the Holocucks saying Nijisanji wouldn't be around in 2025. Now they've just moved on to begging for graduations
>>
>>87429750
Neck yourself Holokeks Holozhangs bootlicker of the CCP and China deflection.
>>
>>87453375
But Holokeks Holozhangs söyboys like blacked e-girls like Watson and Aqua.
>>
>>87453295
>This one I chalk up a little bit to cultural differences
Nope. Doesn't work. While the UK technically has a two party consent system that only applies to private conversations. Conversations made in the context of work or in public spaces (like discord) require no such consent. While Vox might not know this, that doesn't make his sperging about it any better.

While you CAN get in legal trouble in certain context (making it generally advisable to obtain consent even when recording in public spaces and business calls) it is not mandatory to do so. The best case Vox might have for his complaint is a general GDPR issue, where what he considers a private conversation being shared with third parties. However, any recording of criminal actions (including intent) are under no such protections. If someone calls you and tells you he's going to shoot up a school you're not going to go to court for showing a recording of this conversation to the police.
>>
>>87451926
Reminder about a week prior to the MV ike and Selen agreed to do a monthly drunk stream. Also Selen had on several occasions brought ike back to stream when he would disappear for a couple weeks at a time
>>
>>87453295
>UK, per my undersanding, expects all parties to be informed (correct me if I'm wrong though, bongs).
In theory, yes. In application if it's an individual doing the recording (as opposed to a business) recordings where the other party hasn't been informed have sometimes been allowed into evidence in criminal and civil cases. But like you say the UK laws are irrelevant when it comes to Selen recording Vox.
>>
>>87453331
She said it contained no personal details except her own. (which is presumably why she was so aghast that it was apparently being spread around among Niji livers, they were already doing the very things they were accusing her of planning)
>>
>>87453778 (me)
And this is also why Vox's bullshit was so heinous. He's sitting there proclaiming he thoroughly read a doxx document about Doki while whining about the risk of being doxxed himself. What an utterly repulsive mongrel.
>>
>>87451974
dooki needs more views goon! be sure to loop her vods and shorts, so she doesnt do another half-assed attempt on her life after a mental breakdown.
>>
>>87428474
good thing i'm a bigger
>>
>>87453696
>>87453765
Yeah to be clear I definitely don't think there's an actual legal issue, just that Vox might have had a higher expectation of privacy than Selen in the conversation which led to him being more offended by a situation that she would have considered totally normal.
Which does not at all justify how he handled it, of course.
>>
>>87453916
>Projecting
Come on sis, share your little presentation on how to spoof youtube views for your little retard's MV, that one is always a laugh.
>>
>>87451908
You're looking at it wrong. You're looking at it through the lens of what would be best for the livers' long-term career prospects.
What you should be doing is looking at the situation through the lens of what would be best for increasing shareholder value, because that is the lens Anycolor will be looking through when they make their final decision on the branch's fate. And while a merger like what they did with ID and KR is the most likely outcome, it's not the only possible outcome:

They can close the branch and release all hands as indies, like Prism and Kawaii did. Obviously this is extremely unlikely, since if they cared enough about the livers' careers to allow them to keep their IPs, they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place, they wouldn't have spent nearly all of 2023 intentionally stifling Selen's creativity, and they would have at least tried to negotiate for Pomu's once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
They can sell the branch to another company (Brave/Cover/Sony/etc.) like how Aviel sold Idol to Brave. Also extremely unlikely, both for the same reasons as above; and also because of the question of who would actually buy the Niji EN brand, and what strings would AC attach to the sale. Incidentally, this is the only outcome which involves the Niji EN brand still officially existing.
They can close the branch outright and graduate all hands over a period of several weeks, like what Cover did with Hololive China. There is a tiny bit of similarity in the situations, as both involve the respective company being involved in a massive yab which forever cost them a specific market. Somewhat unlikely, but not entirely out of the question.
Or they can just close the branch wholesale, like they did with VTA and Yume. A little more likely than the Holo CN option; a faster but slightly less lucrative way of tossing the livers to the wolves than by spamming 4 graduation streams a week for two months.

If EN management does a yab that's worse than the Selen situation; or if either Vox or Luca do something which forces management to fire them, but management still wants to protect those two's reputation in spite of what they did; in either of these scenarios, they will take the last option. But even if that doesn't happen, they might still take the last option.
Also they might take the last option on either Feb 5 or Feb 12, so they can tell the world the true reason why they're nuking the branch without officially telling the investors in writing why they're doing it.
>>
>>87454064
It's a guessing game no matter how you frame it, because the first thing you said is the most important. Currently NijiEN is sold to investors as an area for lots of potential growth, where the JP market is (mostly) seen as stagnant. They can easily use non-Niji numbers to try and spin this "just look at how many viewers these indies are getting, we can win those over! We can strongarm viewers away from the competition, we're Nijisanji, a billion yen vtuber company!" If they close the branch, they forfeit that promise.

And boy do they need empty promises with the way their stock is faring. We will likely see the whole of NijiEN be treated in a similar way to Gura: The actual performance doesn't matter, the legacy of the brand is all they're looking to maintain. And we'll see a steady, slow, gradual decline into insignificance.
>>
>>87453540
They fucking hate Ame and consider her a traitor. I've seen nothing but negative shit about Aqua after she left too
>>
Thinking about the post Selen graduations, I think Kunai was the only one that was a direct result of the incident since she basically checked out after February, Kyo was going to leave anyways and Hex is just a fucking grifter.
>>
>>87453930
That whole nonsense about an expectation of privacy falls apart utterly and completely given his claim to have read Doki's document. Thoroughly, at that.
>>
>>87454474
>Aqua
Do we have any idea if she's coming back or is she walking away from vtubing for good?
>>
>>87454352
Why do Holodrones like to project?
>>
>>87454620
>Why do you project?
>B-but cover!
What did the sister mean by this?
>>
>>87454604
None of your business dramafag
>>
>>87454680
Also hating on Niji doesn't mean you are a Holobrony. Cover can be shitty as well, it's just Anycolor is on a whole different level of terrible
>>
>>87452508
>Subs don't equal money.
You would be wrong there. Subcounts, along with CCV, both directly influence how much money comes back via advertising, and indirectly as they are how potential sponsors evaluate streamers. As for the company as a whole, the last two revenue reports were brutal for NijiEN, and shareholders have routinely pressed Anycolor on how to build back "trust" overseas.

>Muh Palworld
That lawsuit was not based off of standard intellectual copyright, but a specific game mechanic that Nintendo actually obtained a patent for. I wouldn't hold my breath

>Only one person graduated
Let's see... Kyo in February, then Hex, then Kunai? We are only including EN graduations post termination announcement, so Pomu, Nina etc. Arent listed either.

>Make a wish queen can't break 5k CCV except on special occasions.
And? She is still financially better off than she was in Nijisanji, and happier too.

>[No rebuttal offered on the stock price matter]
Your concession has been accepted
>>
>>87454583
>Friend secretly records you when you're hanging out to dig up dirt on others
>Friend reads your lawsuit threat in which he is directly involved in and named multiple times which includes a secret recording of him created for that express purpose

I wonder which would be considered more acceptable
>>
>>87454762
Why are you talking about weird fantasy scenarios anon? Is the truth too inconvenient for you?
>>
>>87454760(me)
To clarify, standard intellectual property protections are different from those afforded by patent law. Patent violations are an easier target, legally.
>>
>>87454762
>Lawsuit threat
Nope. Not acceptable to read AT ALL unless it was actually filed against you, in which case you will have received your own copy. In quite a few countries you would be breaking several privacy laws by doing so, including the UK. He would be facing either severe fines or actual prison time for such a GDPR violation. It's funny because Doki would actually have a really easy case against him since she has his confession. Consider it a mercy she didn't.
>>
>>87454760
>Subcounts, along with CCV, both directly influence how much money comes back via advertising
No. No they don't. Subs literally don't matter since it's not a method for people to make money. It used to be just a signifier of popularity but that isn't the case anymore.
>the last two revenue reports were brutal for NijiEN
Nope. The last report was one where they projected they'd do bad because of inflation on the cost of merch making and the fact that they had no events planned. The one before that was just an average report where they talked about how they didn't expect the AR live to make so much money.
>Kyo in February
He announced his graduation before Selen was fired, retard
>Hex
That's one
>Kunai
So irrelevant that nobody but dramaniggers remember her. She was gone ever since before February too. Wouldn't count her and if you do, that's two people. Not a wave
>Financially better off
Her family was complaining about how she spends her money and she decided to start her own company like a retard which consistently keeps on flopping because she's a fucking retard. Then she was forced to move out. She is not doing better financially or is she happier
>>
>>87454010
2026 will be the year, that dookieshit finally hits 100m total channel views at her current pace.
>>
>>87454760
I have no idea what you expected, trying to argue with someone so utterly and obviously deranged. I kind of applaud your naive optimism though.
>>
>>87455251
>Gets called out on projecting
>Starts doubling down
Why are you just projecting now anon? Why are you so eager to talk about Doki instead of... I dunno, hyping up some Niji liver or event? Do they even do those anymore?
>>
Anybody who thinks Nijisanji on a whole is going away is stupid, they are just too strong in Japan. NijiEN on the other hand is on it's last breaths
>>
>>87455145
Cool LARP. If you are involved in anything that is related to a lawsuit or a potential lawsuit, legally, you have a right to know about the case because you could be directly involved in showing up to court and are being used as evidence. Common sense

Also since nothing was even filed, it's literally just a piece of paper that she threatened to turn into a lawsuit. By doing this, she enabled them to be able to show it to anyone relevant to this potential lawsuit. She didn't actually file it or legally seal it either so literally anyone could read it
>>
>>87455391
You've been saying this for a year now. Go home, Vpiggy
>>
>>87428927
>Sisters have gone into hiding,

Like that one post where a Niji encountered a Holochad minding his own business in a library watching CGDCT and the Niji ran away in fear.
>>
>>87455767
Kek, what?
>>
>>87455690
>Cool LARP. If you are involved in anything that is related to a lawsuit or a potential lawsuit, legally, you have a right to know about the case because you could be directly involved in showing up to court and are being used as evidence. Common sense
Lol. Nigger stop talking out of your fucking ass. A "potential lawsuit" is not something you get to read before it is filed in a court of law, that document is private until it is filed you imbecilic retard. You also don't get to just pass legal documents around to anyone and everyone who is named in it. "common sense" my fucking ass you retard, you don't even have that much. If a lawsuit is filed against you, then the court will send you your papers, you don't then get to read any and all documents related to that lawsuit that just happen to contain your name either.

>Also since nothing was even filed, it's literally just a piece of paper
A piece of paper containing very private information, even if it was her just writing down her memoirs. Especially in the UK, so Vox "muh recording" Akuma has no excuse to be unaware of this.

God damn why are you sisters always so consistently UTTERLY retarded even on the most basic shit, did you genuinely never even take a civics class in your life you inbred halfwit??
>>
>>87455883
Was some twitter post about a sister feeling intimidated when she spotted some people watching Hololive at a library so she hid her Niji keychains or some nonsense.
>>
>>87447891
What do you mean? Elira has done the biggest stream in her career in those 6 months...
>>
>>87455325
I find it fun. Also, I'm not here to convince the other person. I'm here to prove to myself that I have the stronger argument in light of the available facts. Considering that my nijisister friend is both spouting things contrary to YouTuber conventional wisdom AND failing to really address the questions of anycolor's, stock, I feel satisfied with my performance. As for her "points" that I haven't addressed, such as her dismissal of Kunai/Sunny as a content creators or speculation about Dokibird's family, I dont see it as relevant enough to the original topic - NijiEN's corporate health - to warrant a response.

Besides, I have a life to attend to.
>>
>>87455935
>that document is private until it is filed
Wrong. That document was sent in to Niji and was a threat to sue. They were legally within their right to share it with people involved for their defense and to fact check. Anyone involved could read it for that very reason
>You also don't get to just pass legal documents around to anyone and everyone who is named in it
In your clown world, I would just be going along my merry day and I could be forced to attend court abruptly without knowing what the fuck is going on to be used as testimony
>A piece of paper containing very private information
That she was threatening to sue with. Don't want people to read your diary? Don't turn it into a lawsuit threat. We all know the reason why she seethed so much is because it revealed she never was actually suicidal. Seethe more, cuckgoon
>>
>>87455391
Honestly, I give Anycolor AT MOST 3 to 4 years. They're whole structure relies on a select few, combined with the fact they're more interested in keeping their shares afloat rather than improving (outside of that studio) really just makes them look ready to fall if anything happens.

Like, what happens if Kuzuha somehow gets in a drama that's 5 times worst than the 4loko incident? Or someone of ROFMAO? At the very least, Cover has shown that when they lose a major moneymaker/talent in a branch (Rushia/Coco) they managed to take the loss and improve. Anycolor, has already faced that kind of trial with Selen and we already know how that went. Do we really believe they'll take the hit if that were to (knowing them, inevitably) happen to the main branch?
>>
>>87428927
>It's been 10 months
No...surely it only happened a couple of months ago.
>>
>>87456523
>Anycolor, has already faced that kind of trial with Selen and we already know how that went.
Don't forget Pomu, her SC earnings were insane, only comparable to Scarle and Scarle is a special case
>>
>>87456363
>because it revealed she never was actually suicidal.
Your own livers said otherwise.
>>
>>87456363
Cant speak directly about Canada, but in my professional area, it would be a major no-no to share the information of a confidential legal document with anyone other than it's intended recipients, even third parties mentioned in the proceedings. A labor law investigation for retaliation doesn't even need necessarily inform the defendant of there being an accusation.
>>
>>87456087
>>
>>87454748
Not to mention that Cover has a well-established history of learning from their mistakes, and making great efforts to avoid making the same mistake twice.
Oh, and that whole "not slandering their fired talents in the termination notice" thing, that's another point in Cover's favour.
>>
>>87424599
Not that I'm not pleased but realistically how is this still happening? The incident that incited it isn't exactly fresh news anymore
>>
>>87456845
Lmao has anyone fallen for this thinking it real yet?
>>
>>87456885
Mel had one of the most painless terminations I have ever seen. Hell Rushia's wasn't even that bad either and she proved multiple times since then that Cover was right for getting rid of her
>>
>>87457203
No one knows. If it was purely dead subs it would make sense to purge in larger quantities then 1k a week but it's been a fairly consistent bleed
>>
>>87456523
the main branch remains unaffected from losing chihiro (a legit nijisanji pillar), who was a bigger earner than pomu and selen combined.
>>
>>87455690
>Vox had a right to know because AnyColor was being threatened!
>since nothing was even filed, it's literally just a piece of paper
Is sister forgetting her schizophrenia medication again? Why are you trying to argue two clearly contradictory points (that are somehow both wrong)?
>>
>>87457684
It was not a legal document because it never was sent to court so it is literally just a piece of paper she used to threaten a lawsuit. Because she used it to threaten a lawsuit against the company AND other members, the company was able to share it to whoever the fuck they wanted to prepare a defense and fact check. If BPDbird wanted to cover up her tracks, she shouldn't have tried to blackmail them
>>
>>87456363
>Wrong. That document was sent in to Niji and was a threat to sue
Which in no way allows it to be read by anyone who isn't Niji's legal representative, or are you going to tell me Vox was moonlighting as NijiEN's lawyer? In that case I'd love to see his law degree sister, else that'd be a serious crime!
> They were legally within their right to share it with people involved for their defense and to fact check
Incorrect. They might be able to do so if it was actually filed as an actual legal case, but the threat of a lawsuit shockingly isn't actually the same thing as a lawsuit! Crazy right?!? Almost as crazy as saying it was a legal threat and then saying it was "just a piece of paper", lmao!
>In your clown world, I would just be going along my merry day and I could be forced to attend court abruptly without knowing what the fuck is going on to be used as testimony
Nope! We'd be talking about an actual lawsuit, which would first need to be filed, then you would need to be identified as a person of interest and get your own summon and briefing. You would still not be allowed to read any and all legal documents related to the case though, you would get your own personal files! Neat how that works right? sharing of evidence and such only happens for the defendant and their legal council, and those documents are confidential, not to be shared with press, family, friends, random people you meet on the street and especially not YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING AUDIENCE.
>That she was threatening to sue with
It's remarkable (not really) how little that actually matters. A threat to sue doesn't mean the same thing as an actual lawsuit, you absolute spastic clown.
> Don't want people to read your diary? Don't turn it into a lawsuit threat.
Nope, you're perfectly allowed to do that, and nobody would be allowed to read your diary (in fact, they wouldn't be allowed even if you did use it as the basis for a lawsuit, so long as the actual diary isn't entered into evidence, and people would only be allowed to read it in very specific circumstances. It would most likely be cut up into verified transcripts you utter dumb fuck) learn the fucking basics of law before trying to argue about it you absolute dumb fuck.
>>
>>87457970
It wasn't a threat though, it was a correspondence between lawyers that got wildly misinterpreted by anycolor and their minimum wage legal team; misinterpreted to the point that they hit the nuke button and massively self-reported in the termination letter when all doki wanted was an amicable split
>>
>>87457970
>Schizo rambler still doesn't realize he's contradicting himself because he doesn't know the bare basics of law
I'd thank you for exposing yourself, but you were never fooling anyone.
>the company was able to share it to whoever the fuck they wanted
Lol. Anon do tell me what country you live in, I would love to know if that is actually real in whatever third world backwards-ass shithole you live in. I will genuinely check and verify if your country is so fucking retarded as to actually allow that, because unless you live in Qatar or Sudan or something there's no fucking way.
>>
>>87426450
The "sisters" are you faggot ass retards containment breaking to stirr shit at this point. Most "sisters" have long moved on.
>b-but they still have viewers!"
So does Idolen.
>>
>>87458308
>M-most sisters have moved on!
It's actually almost impressive how consistently your sort lies.
>>
>>87457433
NTA but the main branch is entirely dependent on 1 person (Kuzuha) and his clique. I don't wanna be too much of a numbernigger here but in days that Kuzuha doesn't stream (rare as they are), Nijisanji comes insanely close to not even making the usual tallies (getting 10k). Hell, they just recently had a tournament a few hours ago that included Kuzuha and it got mogged by a few buffed non-event holostreams. That was an impossibility just 2-3 years ago when the prevailing idea was that Holo excelled in solo and and small scale content while Nijisanji was the king of tournaments and big scale projects.
>koshien
>Their annual Mario Kart Tournament
>NJU, which would usually beat Hololive's own New Year event
That is no longer the case now with Koshien declining since last year, even getting beaten by Holo's NY concert for top CCV event. Hell, their big thing this year that wasn't Koshien (NijiGTA) got beat by Holo's equivalent version despite HoloGTA happening at the same time as the Minecraft streamer server. Holo also holds the highest CCV this year I believe, even excluding Aqua's graduation. Anycolor isn't gonna die in 4-5 years as long as Kuzuha stays with them, but they're definitely not the same industry defining juggernauts that they were in JP a few years ago. The moment Kuzuha leaves though, the no. 2 spot in Vtubing becomes wide open.
>>
>>87424640
It'll never stop. They'll just post about another group.
>>
>>87458231
>Schizo fanfiction
It was a lawsuit threat. This has never been contested by Selen at all and Niji themselves said she threatened the company and the other members with legal actions.
>>87458237
I accept your concession
>>
>>87458875
>I-it's not that N-niji is especially awful! Antis are j-just being m-mean!
You sisters really need to work on your subtlety.
>>
>>87458930
>Gets BTFO
>"I-I-I-I-I Accept your concession!!!"
Lmao. Broken runt. Tell me where you live already nigger, lets see what your local laws have to say about the bullshit you've been spouting. Pathetic little weasel.
>>
>>87458954
He's not wrong. The resident clown getting removed won't remove the entirety of catalogniggers from this board
>>
>>87431567
Sana hasn't lost any subs in what, 2 years? She's still over 400k.
>>
>>87428008
Yagoo included holostarsEN in holoEN. That's why the ROI is so low
>>
>>87458930
>never contested
Yeah, yeah, you lot are always latching on to anything that has the smallest chance to make her look bad from a PR standpoint, all the while completely ignoring everything that makes her look good
>>
>>87459038
>Spouts nothing but seethe
>Y-you were BTFO'd!!!!
I accept your concession
>>
>>87459045
>Niji getting shut down won't remove the catalogniggers
Lmao, it absolutely would get rid of the sisters.
>>
>>87459081
How exactly is Selen threatening to sue something that makes her look bad? What kind of schizo logic are you working with?
>>
>>87459084
>S-s-s-s-s-s-SEETHE!
Oh cool, can anyone make the monkey make other noises?
>Still refuses to say where he lives
Yeah, spineless little shit.
>>
>>87459112
They are only a part of the cesspool, you still have phaseshills and salty zhangs
>>
>>87459174
Anon, salty zhangs are sisters, and the majority of "phaseshills" are false flagging sisters jumping on any opportunity to seethe at holo.
>>
>>87459164
>she threatened to sue
You've yet to prove it.
>>
>>87450892
He does, but sisters don't generally SC outside of events.
>>
>>87459164
In the rare off-chance that you aren't a sister acting like a complete retard and are just a genuinely clueless retard, Doki herself had said it wasn't a threat, so claiming that it is would be accusing her of lying. No "schizo logic" involved.
>>
>>87459174
Even getting rid of part of the cesspool is an improvement
>>
>>87459084
Anon in case you're too much of a pussy to say where you live you can also just cite the relevant legal text to prove your point. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes on googling if you're even half as familiar with the law as you're pretending to be :^)
>>
>>87428673
>phasenigs think getting cucked is kino
wouldnt expect anything else
>>
>>87459423
>Doki herself had said it wasn't a threat
No she didn't. Not once did she say she never threatened to sue
>>
>>87459824
>N-no she didn't
And the truth comes out, the liar was a sister all along.
>>
More like DokiSNEED
>>
>>87459824
It's crazy to me sisters are so ridiculously caught up in their false narratives they forget to use what little real material they have available to them. Well, I suppose that real material isn't really useful for more than false flagging shit posting but still, it'd at least be less retarded than pretending the document Doki sent over was a threat.
>>
>>87459599
Here's a list of reasons as to why someone would be able to share the threat document given by the Canadian government
>>
>>87459841
Go ahead and prove it then
>>
>>87458432
>Significant viewership drop across the board to the tune of 50-60%
>Clearly no one has moved on
I accept your concession.
>>
Real talk what can Niji do? They aren't gonna apologize publicly so what else can they do to fix their reputation?
>>
>>87460530
What's there to prove anon? You're claiming you watched her explanation of what the document was, and you apparently believe you remember what she said. I'll post the video after you give us a brief overview of what she said and then we can all laugh at you for being an easily exposed lying retard.
>>
>>87460608
>All viewers are sisters therefor a reduction in viewers proves they moved on!!!!
Anon there is a limit to how retarded you can be. You might actually hit it at this rate.
>>
>>87460791
>Claims that she said that she never threatened to sue
>Refuses to prove it

The cuckgoon is desperate
>>
>>87460470
Fagoon BTFO
>>
All this talk of threats and lawsuits is pretty moot given that neither doki nor anycolor will ever pursue legal action against one another. Doki just wants to get on with her life and niji literally cannot do anything to her even if they wanted to
>>
>>87460470
>Retard-kun thinks this is what citing a legal text entails
My god can you please not be a complete retard for like half a fucking second already. Taking a cropped screenshot are you for real you absolute clown.
>This is the guy who was trying to seriously argue matters of law
Yea consider me real fucking shocked you couldn't even manage something so simple as citing the relevant legal text.
>>
>>87460881
You were the one making claims first, sister, why should I prove you wrong before you did the first thing you even properly make your case? What. Did. She. Say? You claim to know this, why are you backing down now?
>>
>>87446722
Why do sisters do this to themselves?You know you’re lying,I know you’re lying.What’s the point?
>>
>>87460470
Hey. Hey anon. Anon. HEY ANON.

Any retard can tell you're full of shit, not a single legal document on the planet is formatted like that. You'd know this if you've looked up ANY law in your life.
>>
>>87461009
I think your downie sis needs some actual help instead of retarded cheerleading bud, maybe help them out and find an actual legal document?
>>
>>87461420
https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/privacy-topics/privacy-laws-in-canada/

It's in the government's website, retard
>>
>>87461773
>cite a legal text
>"Here's a website from the Canadian government uuhhh I couldn't find any actual text that verifies my claims though but it's surely there just find it please!"
Rumao. Imbecile.
>>
>>87461773
Alright fine let me just put you out of your misery sis, you've embarrassed yourself long enough. Here is an example of how you cite a legal text: https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/p-8.6/FullText.html

You know, the actual relevant acts of law?
>>
>>87460881
Cmon sis, what did Doki say? You were so sure of yourself what happened?
>>
>>87462175
You won't post proof of your claim because you are a pussy and are waiting out the clock
>>
>>87462029
https://www.ipc.on.ca/en/part-x-cyfsa/collection-use-and-disclosure-of-personal-information/use-of-personal-information#:~:text=In%20some%20cases%2C%20an%20individual,not%20to%20use%20their%20information.&text=For%20example%2C%20a%20parent%20may,complying%20with%20the%20individual's%20instruction.

Here's the actual relevant acts of law. Not just some retarded laws that have nothing to do with anything
>>
>>87462269
>Oh shit I got called out on the fact that I was talking out of my ass!
>I know! I'll buy time trying to insist other people find proof first!
Anon, you can post the video yourself if you want, but I much rather see you try and come up with some bullshit story about what Doki said that I can then utterly demolish by just posting her VoD here.

Either way, you can't win. You can walk away a complete coward or a complete retard (well, you'll be both either way) so it's your call.
>>
>>87462408
I didn't claim she said anything. You did. Your turn to prove it
>>
>>87462376
>Some companies interpretation making several citations of their own
>An act of law
Jesus fuck anon I asked you before and I'll ask it again but can you please stop being retarded for like half a fucking second?? How the fuck do you not know the difference??

>Cites laws regarding service providers
This fucking braindead halfwit is actually trying to argue Nijisanji was a service provider to Dokibird as a result of receiving a legal document from her lawyer. Holy fucking shit you cannot be this much of a clown dude what the fuck are you doing?!
>>
>>87462408
Post the vod, you won't
>>
>>87462515
>"She never said it wasn't a threat"
That's a pretty firm claim anon, but it's a known fact that she talked about that document, what was in it, and why it was sent. You can briefly summarize what this was for us, which you won't be able to do without confirming that she established it wasn't a threat, and then I can post the VOD and we can all laugh at you for being a retard.
>"B-but she didn't LITERALLY say it!!!!!!!!!"
I sure hope you're not going to pretend to be retarded and use such a laughably moronic attempt at a defense, because we both know that's not how the English language works.
>>
>>87462662
I'm in no hurry anon, I'd much rather you make a fool of yourself some more first. It's funnier that way. I'm certain of victory at any point I wish, while you're floundering and grasping at straws.
>>
>>87462819
>Still not posting the vod
>>
>>87462872
>I HAVE PROOFS
>I WON'T POST IT THOUGH
alright buddy
>>
>>87462579
You type like a crying hysterical woman. Calm the fuck down, bro. It ain't that serious. You're quoting literally no one and the page is about when companies are allowed to ignore consent to share private information which includes the people working for them. You'd know this if you could read. Which includes
>for a proceeding (or contemplated proceeding) where the service provider is or is expected to be a party or witness and the information relates to a matter at issue
>to dispose of or de-identify the information
>if you believe on reasonable grounds that the use is reasonably necessary to assess, reduce or eliminate a risk of serious harm to a person or group

Don't seethe too hard
>>
>>87462891
>>87462975
You can keep whining all you like, but you're still the one to make the first claim, and you're still going to be the one to back it up first. And again, you could always post the VOD yourself, and why wouldn't you? If you're right then you have nothing to lose, the VOD would prove you right, wouldn't it?
>>
>>87463056
>You type like a crying hysterical woman. Calm the fuck down, bro. It ain't that serious.
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=irony
> the page is about when companies are allowed to ignore consent
No.The page is about when SERVICE PROVIDERS are allowed to ignore consent. Nijisanji is not a service provider to Dokibird you infantile retard.
>You'd know this if you could read.
Seriously https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=irony
>>
>>87463056
>Literal title of the page "Part X of the Child, Youth and Family Services Act: A Guide to Access and Privacy for Service Providers"
>This is somehow relevant to AnyColor and Dokibird
... I think you broke my funny bone man, I can't even laugh at this shit anymore. What the hell am I reading?
>>
>>87463148
I'm not actually the other guy you were arguing with , I do remember doki saying something about how the letter gets lawyer sent was literally just trying to open up dialogue and not a threat but I haven't watched her in months. I doubt that'll get you to post your magical vod proof though, if you even had such a thing
>>
>>87463274
>Service providers can also use personal information without consent if certain conditions are met
Service providers = company
>As a service provider, you can use personal information without consent for the purpose it was collected or created. You can also use it for all the functions reasonably necessary for carrying out that purpose, including providing the information to an officer, employee, consultant or agent of your organization.

It's not limited only to customers and the company , you dumbass. It includes the people they hire and any information they have
>>
>>87463429
Don't fucking spoil it anon I want the sister to keep pretending they know what she said...
>>
>>87463565
>Service providers = company
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'd fit more questionmarks but there's a spam filter. Nigger what the fuck are you saying? And why the fuck do you think your and family services laws apply to corporations?!
>>
>>87463567
Threads about to die, we all know she doesn't actually have the vod
>>
>>87463422
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/P-8.6/page-3.html#h-6

It's not limited to just that. It's the list of the exceptions to privacy laws. If only you retards knew anything about the law
>>
>>87463694
I mean they can always post their version of events and find out :^)
>>
All i get from this thread is that nijiniggers are still seething like there's no tomorrow, neck yourselves nijiniggers!
>>
>>87463429
Nope. All she said was that there was issues in translation. She never said she never intended to threaten a lawsuit
>>
>>87463827
All I get is sisters pretending they have vod proof and then not posting it, teasing cunts
>>
>>87463148
>you're still the one to make the first claim
You said that she told everyone that she never threatened to sue. Time to prove it
>>
>>87463742
>It's the list of exceptions to privacy laws
>"Breaches of Security Safeguards"
??? Sister do you need help? Are you having a stroke? Are you now trying to argue a completely unrelated article about breaches of security safeguards in regards to privacy law have any bearing on that other bilge you posted? Why are you pretending to know the first thing about law when you fail at even basic literacy?
>>
>>87457253
yeah, a few back when it first was made.
>>
>>87463908
Eh probably, it was 500 years ago
>>
>>87463961
Sisters being retarded isn't anything new kek
>>
>>87464015
>N-no you said it f-first!
Pitiful. I'm not even that same anon, I just saw you make that claim and am insisting you prove it, I have nothing to do with any other claims made by other anons.

Any other excuses you wish to try, or are you going to abandon your claim for all to see?
>>
>>87463565
>>87463742
This is almost as funny as the sister who tried to use a study from three years in the 70s as evidence about Selen vs Niji and defamation lawsuits.
>>
>>87464043
Her actual reaction was much sadder, she was supposed to be streaming neopets and they counter programmed with that
>>
>>87464068
Anon... Even the neopets VOD is still there, all 27:38 of it, and it still makes me seethe at Niji
>>
>>87464078
I really wish Nyfco had survived up until Wrestletuber; the amount of seething would have been wonderful to witness.
>>
>>87458432
well, if they migrated to stars, wouldn't stars have had a massive increase in viewership?
Instead, you know who DID massively incline? Phase.
>>
>>87464037
Nigger, that is literally the entire privacy law in writing that you faggots keep on spamming. Did you not actually read the exceptions written in it? You need more evidence?

https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/privacy-topics/collecting-personal-information/consent/gl_oc_201405_faq/

https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/privacy-topics/privacy-laws-in-canada/the-personal-information-protection-and-electronic-documents-act-pipeda/r_o_p/gd_d1-d2_201703/#fn1

Keep on crying next thread
>>
File: ENTER.png (45 KB, 788x274)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>87464280
Yeah well after nyfco went most of the sisters moved to Xittwer and a good chunk of them still lurk here and this thread is proof kek
>>
>>87464104
Show me where I made the claim first
>>
>>87464442
>Keeps citing laws that do not, in any way, apply
How exactly do you think exceptions and provisions regarding "collecting personal information" apply here, retard?
>Literally the second paragraph of the second link utterly blows his whole narrative away "the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) is providing guidance on these provisions to remind organizations that these exceptions, while permissible under certain circumstances, do not permit the indiscriminate disclosure of personal information.

Paragraphs 7(3)(d.1) and 7(3)(d.2):

Are not to be applied in an overly broad manner.
Do not allow for widespread disclosures and casual sharing of personal information.
Are limited to certain purposes, under defined circumstances, and given specific conditions."

Anon. How much deeper of a hole are you planning to dig for yourself?
>>
>>87464609
Oh, so you're not sticking to the claim anymore? That's fine with me anon, you made no claim, you said NOTHING.
>>
>>87464442
Nta but nothing you've linked so far (including the two in this) allow for Niji to have allowed the other livers access to Selen's information - in fact a number of the things you've linked aren't even applicable to the situation so I can't tell whether you're too stupid to understand what you're reading or you're deliberately linking to anything that vaguely looks like it backs up your argument in the hopes other anons just accept it.
>>
>>87464442
>Do not allow for widespread disclosures and casual sharing of personal information.
Do not allow for widespread disclosures and casual sharing of personal information.
>Do not allow for widespread disclosures and casual sharing of personal information.
Oh no!
>>
>>87464895
>Are not to be applied in an overly broad manner.
It isn't broad, it's the exact scenario the law describes. Fatlen literally met the exact conditions for Nijisanji to be able to share the document to investigate and for self defense
>>87464989

https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/privacy-topics/privacy-laws-in-canada/the-personal-information-protection-and-electronic-documents-act-pipeda/r_o_p/gd_d1-d2_201703/#fn1

This entire section is about exceptions to the law. Like
>An investigation might include, for example, an investigation of professional misconduct by a professional regulatory body, or an investigation by a bank into fraudulent mortgage transactions.
Or
>the disclosing organization must be satisfied that the breach of agreement or contravention of a law has already taken place, is ongoing, or is about to happen.
>>
>>87465386
>Widespread disclosure and casual sharing of personal information

Literally only people that related to the possible lawsuit and the investigation read it
>>
>>87465444
>It isn't broad, it's the exact scenario the law describes. Fatlen literally met the exact conditions for Nijisanji to be able to share the document to investigate and for self defense
Anon you know the law literally outlines the conditions on the same page and anyone can read it, right? Who the fuck are you trying to fool here? "7(3) …an organization may disclose personal information without the knowledge or consent of the individual only if the disclosure is

(d.1) made to another organization and is reasonable for the purposes of investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province that has been, is being or is about to be committed and it is reasonable to expect that disclosure with the knowledge or consent of the individual would compromise the investigation;
(d.2) made to another organization and is reasonable for the purposes of detecting or suppressing fraud or of preventing fraud that is likely to be committed and it is reasonable to expect that the disclosure with the knowledge or consent of the individual would compromise the ability to prevent, detect or suppress the fraud;"

TL;DR: The conditions in question are only when the documents involve a beach of law you fucking imbecilic mongrel. What the fuck do you mean "literally met the exact conditions"??? What the actual fuck are you doing you braindead ape? Can you at least fucking read the bullshit you're posting???
>>
>>87465506
>What is the black stream
Oh no!
>Still trying to make "possible lawsuit" a thing, when he spent more than an hour posting about unrelated bullshit and not proving this was ever a thing
Just find me one fucking piece of legal text that establishes "private documents can be shared among anyone who is therein threatened with a lawsuit" or something to that effect, you utter buffoon.
>>
>>87465444
>This entire section is about exceptions to the law.
And again you clearly don't understand what you're reading - or you're deliberately acting retarded.
>>
>>87465715
>The conditions in question are only when the documents involve a beach of law
ESL irony. It also said it was for the purpose of investigation. Fatlen threatened a harassment lawsuit. That's a broken law. So they're allowed to investigate and defend themselves. It's really that simple
>>
Sisters seem to be forgetting that the Canadian lawyer they got to look into all this back in February - in the hopes he'd say Selen was in the wrong - actually said Anycolor was in breach of Canadian privacy law. The only difference between him and Legal Mindset is thst he said the penalties from the Canadian government wouldn't be as severe as LM was suggesting.
>>
>>87466200
>But muh online lawyer said
>>
>>87466177
I genuinely can't tell whether you're trolling at this point - I hope so, because the idea that you're actually this retarded is painful.
>>
>>87466249
Yeah, a lawyer sisters asked to look into it because they thought he'd help them. Then when he also said Niji was wrong you dismissed him. I'll trust an actual Canadian lawyer over some brown ESL sister who can't even read what she's linking to, thanks.
>>
>>87466177
>ESL irony. It also said it was for the purpose of investigation
ESL irony indeed. It specifically says what manner of investigation this applies to, retard. But more importantly it specifies this rather important requirement: "it is reasonable to expect that disclosure with the knowledge or consent of the individual would compromise the investigation;" That is not an optional requirement you dumb fuck, and there is no reasonable argument as to why acquiring Dokibird's consent here would compromise "the investigation".
>Fatlen threatened a harassment lawsuit. That's a broken law.
?????????????? Nigger WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING?!

Seriously what the fuck is all this ESL sperging man, can you actually just fucking read properly or ask an adult to interpret it for you??
>>
>>87465506
And the 30,000 people (eventually becoming over a million) in the black stream.
>>
>>87466200
Who the fuck are you talking to nigger? I don't think anyone ever suggested Runkle's video argued Selen was wrong, people used him to expose Legal Mindset as a retard for getting the actual law so utterly wrong and pretending Selen could rake in the big bucks suing them.
>>
>>87431600
Why were vtubers ever pushed at all in the algo then?
>>
>>87466522
>Who the fuck are you talking to nigger?
Learn to read, faggot. There are multiple sisters claiming Niji didn't do anything wrong when it came to sharing Selen's private information - he says otherwise.
>>
>>87466404
Selen knowing about the investigation would mean that she'd know people are being asked questions, that Anycolor is collecting evidence so she'd try to cover her tracks and hide the truth. There is literally no reason to compromise their own investigation like that
>Harassment isn't illegal
I always knew you were a SEAtard
>>
>>87466699
You're so retarded it hurts. Truly incredible - better luck next thread.
>>
>>87466699
>so she'd try to cover her tracks and hide the truth.
...How? She literally had no access to the accounts to cover anything.
>>
>>87466443
They're allowed to speak about what they were accused of and what the document said. That isn't private information . Learn what the words mean
>>
>>87466660
You know what, my bad, I thought you just randomly showed up in the thread to try and get sisters to shit on Runkle or act like people already did so. You got the right of it though.
>>
>>87466786
>and what the document said
No they are not.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.