[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ACCELERATE
>>
Yeah, Fungus didn’t do as well as expected (and nothing was expected of him)
>>
And everyone in the first 8 waves will continue to decline, until either Anycolor publicly delivers a sincere apology to Sayu and Doki and their fans, or until the lot of them are no longer affiliated with Anycolor, whichever happens first.
....for some reason, I'm not entirely convinced that such an apology will happen this century.
>>
>>87483735
Chulgur ovoid has been laying reaallly low ever since that discord leak

But people still wouldn't let him get away with it kek
>>
>>87483735
wait wtf why is scarle in decline? she's pretty much been in her own corner since even before febuary
>>
>>87485060
>be part of nijisanji
>decline
IT'S THAT SIMPLE
>>
>>87484342
You expect the company that's darker than a nigger would actually care about some terminated chuubas. There's a reason why their ego is so high up their ass that they refuse to shit out any form of apology. They're constipated but refuse to take their meds.
>>
>>87485060
Boycotting isn't conditional. Scarle is a sweetheart and she deserves better, but i don't make the rules. No views or no money for Nijisanji. It's that simple.
>>
File: scarle1k.png (20 KB, 465x444)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>87483735
something about this specific juxtaposition always comes across as hilarious to me whenever it comes up. I don't even have much against scarle, it's just funny.
>>
>>87484922
Which leak?
>>
>>87488484
Him and Pomu shit talking Hololive Council and Irys
>>
>>87489111
wat
It was fulgur, vox, and finana.
Get your rrats right, anon.
>>
File: 1719174414733.png (153 KB, 350x341)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>87489175
Pomu always got shit for the fuckups of others. It's a damnable wretched existence, to be her fans.
>>
File: mint clown.jpg (114 KB, 1080x1304)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>87489590

That's partly because this masochistic maid is a total bottom and hence is easily dragged around by pathics into their bullshit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.