[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do holochads actually want her? Or is it all just sisters larping as phasecucks as the threads claim?
>>
>>87498516
>Do holochads actually want her?
No, if she didn't get in already she never was going to, no point to beg for it
>>
Ex-NijiENs are a security risk, so it’d have to be shitposters begging.
>>
I think Mint has too much consciousness in the Hololive circle to be considered to become a Hololive member.
>>
it's all SEA retards from discord that farm /vt/ for content that they can post to twitter. they also spam their shitty clip channels here. get out.
>>
She's obviously joining VShojo, that's what VShojofags told me when she revealed the podcast with Matara.
>>
File: 1728944579860492.jpg (99 KB, 724x1024)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>87498516
I want her
to sit on my face
>>
>>87498516
>Asking if Holoniggers want the used niji cocksleeve
Lmao
>>
File: 1728912751723007.png (488 KB, 628x559)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>87498516
She belongs in vshojo. It is her calling.
>>
>>87498516
No. If I had to choose an ex-Niji, it'd be Doki since I feel she's a far better fit.
Mint doesn't feel particularly good for hololive.
>>
>>87499567
They'll pull a reverse Sour Grapes if they get her.
>>
>>87499719
You're out of your mind.
>>
>>87498516
Neck yourself for regurgitating this topic again. Mint is NOT joining Hololive, or Vshojo, or Phase Connect, or anything at all.
>>
>>87498516
only if she allows her boyfriend luca to join holostars
>>
>>87499788
I actually watched both of them since they escaped that hellhole and no, I'm right.
Doki is similar to other holos while Mint is far too different.
>>
>>87498516
Hologod here
There's no content that she's doing right now (or that she showed that she could do) that's novel enough to give her a slot instead of a new face that's a top talent specifically selected to fill content gaps in holoEN.
It feels she's just streaming with an avatar, and that's not what holo is looking for. So, very obviously she should keep being Mint and be in control of her shit as a pseudo vshoujo member.

She can approach hololive as Mint without much trouble. I'm sure a lot of hololive fans are aware of her and would show support for something like a crowdfunded 3D debut (if she's even interested in doing idolshit). And then she can make guest appearances on hololive stages if she and the holos want it.
>>
>>87498516
nope. I think the only ones are KFP, but they are basically nijis, so it doesn't count
>>
>>87498516
>do holochads want her
Putting a nijiwhore in hololive doesn't make her less of a nijiwhore.
See ERB and Ollie
>>
>holochads
More like holokeks
>>
>>87499847
Congrats on 500k, Millie!
>>
>>87498516
Phasecucks larping as others, who blame others larping as them.
Remember that phase has a toxic /pol/ fan base which struggles to attract average vtuber fans and grow, so their only way to compete is spreading rrats and yabs about others. It's a mudslinging strategy.
Majority of the catalog bait threads were made by phase.
>>
>>87500153
She does low effort content as mint because mint isnt a high concept character. Its not that she cant do it - look at her frogbert skits - its just that mint is always meant to be the minimal-kayfabe alt account.
>>
>>87499719
>Doki's a far better fit
>Mint doesn't feel good for hololive
>>87500006
>Doki is similar to other holos
>Mint is far too different
elabrorate
>>
>>87499757
I neither hate nor love her, I just don't care much about her.
If she gets in, great, I will support her and hope that Holo can refine her like they've done to several others so far. If she doesn't, well, that's about it.
>>
>>87500564
Everyone on the board is a secret phaseshill payed by the fish himself. Even the antis!
>>
>>87500985 (me)
Paid*

Inb4 esl claims
>>
>>87498516
No. I think she's being used as a pawn in the console war that's plaguing this hobby by various drama hungry faggots. She's indie, yet has friends all over the industry. Prime shitpost ammo. Good thing she's a hag who's having fun just doing her own thing without feeding into any of the shitposting. Very hag of her, big respect to Mint.
>>
>>87498516
Its sister larping if shes smart she will stay indie. indie Vtubers are the future no corpo money cuts no corpo rules no bosses no managers just you yourself and what you want to do with your brand.
>>
>>87499719
As a casual dragoon, Doki is NOT a good fit for hololive. She doesn't fit the performative idol culture, is a total tomboy, and values her ability to collab with whoever tf she wants, male or female.

Mint is arguably a better fit for Hololive, but is still better off Indie. 2024 has proven that LIGs are now viable players unto themselves, occupying the quirky niche once held by nijiEN.
>>
>>87500765
Mint doesn't have anything that makes her stand out. Doki's been showing an immense amount of networking skills. Ignoring their personalities entirely (which is subjective) Mint doesn't actually bring anything to the table.
>>
>>87498516
No, those posts are from folks that like corpos, but feel they hold some high ground by not admitting it. If she got into Holo, they'd turn on her.
>>
>>87501218
You want more male collabs and collabs with fleshes in Holo? LOL fuck off sister
>>
File: GZxZ0TZboAAb2oi.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1536)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>87500153
>if she's even interested in doing idolshit
Oh so you don't even follow her at all, got it.
>>
>>87501609
I remember watching her Holocure stream and she's marveling over the girls and I'm just like "you could be there if you wanted to"
>>
>>87499719
>>87500006
>Doki is a good fit for hololive
What sort of drugs are you taking you to come up with such an opinion?
Dokibird - the queen of reaching out to different communities being a good fit for HoloEN which thinks collabs with Stars is too far outside their walled garden?
The same place where similar people to herself are deciding to leave???
There's so much wrong with this that i could write an entire thesis
>>
>>87499719
That is the most retarded take I’ve seen all day, Doki lol
>>
>>87500006
You’re totally wrong
>>
>>87502224
It has to be bait, nobody including Doki herself would even pretend that Hololive would be a good fit for her
>>
>>87501609
holoEN mogged
>>
>>87501609
Doesn't she keep saying "i just wanna watch, not do it myself" or something like that?
>>
>>87498516
>I’m seen sooooo much begging for mint, I swear
lol
lmao
lmfao
You’re transparent as hell, dumbass.
>>
>been seing (vtuber) on the (vtuber catalog) for months
>do (vtuber fans) want (vtuber)? Or is it all (vtuber fans) larping as (vtuber fans)?
yes to all the above. *CUMS ON YOUR FACE*
>>
>>87503229
Classic sour grapes moment
>>
>>87498516
Nope
>Or is it all just sisters larping as phasecucks as the threads claim?
When in doubt blame phasefags
>>
>>87498516
Mint is good. I watched her when she was Pomu and liked her. I watch her as Mint and like her. I would still like her if she joined hololive.

It doesn't really make a difference.
>>
>>87498516
there is no need for her
>>
>>87498516
No I don't want Mint in Hololive I want Veibae
>>
>>87499567
there is one...
>>
>>87498516
>holochads
Holoroaches*
>>
>>87498516
I'm a Holofag and I like Mint but I've never wanted her to join Hololive. She's happy where she is. I watch her from time to time. Works for all parties involved.
>>
>>87498516
>Do holochads care about vtuber outside hololive?
>>
>>87498516
Stop making these threads.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.