[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702288031754251.png (12 KB, 594x145)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Filian, step aside, the real king of indies is coming. She will save indie vtubing
>>
>>87518266
La Creativida, this time we are hagmaxxing
>>
the bigger they are the harder they fall

just ask kson
>>
>>87518266
kek
>>
>>87518448
son
>>
>>87518266
remind me again why people are pitting dooby against filian like they're competitors when we all know they're going to be collabing so much their hips will fuse
>>
Can't wait for the Dooby x Randon collab
>>
>>87518266
lel can't wait for the debut buff to fall off so she can go back to sachi numbers
>>
>>87518344
>just ask kson
YOU LEFT! not her. It's your fault!
>>
>The least interesting Hololiver graduates in the least interesting way and becomes the least interesting indie
This is like if Starfield was a vtuber
>>
>>87518723
Coincidentally it seemed like Ame was banking on Starfield being a major content piece for her but it sucking helped lead to her just not doing anything for a while. She had outfit props made just for it and everything. Ironic...
>>
>>87518266
Is she really just going to be a mouse? Is that really going to appeal to the wide audience?
>>
>>87518477
Unicorns are stirring up drama against Dooby because they are corpo bootlickers that only care about Hololive. They know management is doing something wrong to cause these recent graduations but they are still defending the company.
>>
>>87518849
>believing his lies
Why is she so fucking retarded bros?
>>
>>87519095
I mean if she was like a mouse girl with big ears or something that could be cute.
>>
>>87519095
i will be extremely disappointed if her avatar is just a mouse
no one (no normal people) want to see rule 34 of that
>>
>>87518266
She's got ADHD, good luck getting to see a fraction of those planned things.
>>
>>87519095
she already hinted that there's a model. no she's not literally going to be a realistic jerboa, people are just fucking retarded.
>>
>>87518477
she's one of the biggest vtubers on twitch so naturally that makes her a big target
kinda like retards spamming "le gura killer" whenever a new chuuba debuts on youtube
>>
>>87519095
People like Crowki, don't they?
>>
>>87519095
idk anon, I've never fap to polemons but I'm kinda seeing the appeal
>>
>>87519220
Then she'd just be Bae though.
>>
>>87518477
Because dooby has always been really invested into 3d, so people think such content is gonna compete directly with filian. It can be true to some degree, but I think filian's audience is more invested on the things she does than on the tech she uses, unlike doob's potential audience which I think wants to see how far 3d can be taken and whatnot
>>
>>87519095
>Is she really just going to be a mouse?
No
https://x.com/dooby3D/status/1845575772301627395
>>
>dookie3d debut be like "oh lawd she comin"
>>
>>87520014
Does she know if she is really going to be able to wear the 3D gear for long periods? I hear most people don't like it and that's why they're surprised filian can do it
>>
>>87518266
https://x.com/dooby3D/status/1846325827535004029
She is singing on twitter right now
>>
>>87520267
Pretty sure Filian doesn't count as human at this point
>>
>>87519138
this is such a weird angle
>>
>>87520416
>tfw twitter audio is roughly 64kbps
Yikes, was it always like this
>>
File: fillyStare.png (13 KB, 112x112)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Catalogtards are really trying to start a fanbase war between two indies? Good luck with that, retardst.
>>
>>87519138
>recent
What? She’d been so sparse about streaming for over two years, just like Aqua. Now, if Koyori, Kaela, Biboo, or Raora graduate, something’s super fucked.
>>
>>87518266
>Never finished a single project Pre-Dorito Chip
>Never finished a single project in Dorito Chip
>Suddenly believe she'll do these projects through post-Dorito chip
I'm STILL waiting for watsonville
>>
>>87519503
Crowki is peak. It's a perfect match of model and streamer. Nothing else even comes close to such perfection. It's a shame that she doesn't embrace it fully and sticks with the lame Dokilen model.
>>
>>87520416
She kinda sounds like Ame.
>>
>>87521591
But in a way she sounds improved
>>
Just hoping she doesn't become sayu 2.0 and just get views from dredging up drama all day
>>
>>87518266
Filian is already losing momentum like the rest of indies so there isn't going to much challenge in beating her in a month or 2. Vedal is the actual king and seems to be actively working as of late, if he put 20% of the effort into networking and advertising streams/clips as Filian he would be a 20k streamer by april.
>>
>>87521151
She didn't even deliver half the donation stretch goals for her very first charity stream.
That time her dickriders assured everyone she wouldn't drop the news show this time was hilarious.
>>
>>87521151
Without managers or deadlines it'll be a disaster. I think part of it is she wanted things done precisely as she expects it to go and would rather say something is 'in the works' for years instead of do a half assed version but actually complete something.

It's like how with college degrees an employer doesn't give a shit about "some college" because that could mean you took one class and stalled or finished 95% of a degree, so it's like it never happened qualification wise and you're not really better than a highschool diploma in their eyes. We never knew just how much ame actually did or how hard she really tried on something or not if we have no end result. She could have put in titanic effort if she could have done almost nothing. So people assume the latter since if a lot of actual work got done there would be a an incentive to show it to us since a lot of the hard stuff was already gotten past. I bet dooby will be promising the moon and delivering on like 10% of it.
>>
>>87521890
It's exactly what's gonna happen. Maybe not immediately, but she's eventually gonna say something that will let drama channels twist her words into making it sound like hololive hates creativity or something similar.
>>
>>87522060
Not wrong, though 20k is a stretch because some people just inherently hate ai.
>>
File: 1702342493842690.png (155 KB, 710x529)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>stream starts
>"technical difficulties"
>causes 30 minute delay
>sound is scuffed despite saying she bought new equipment
>has big ideas
>drops anything recurring after 2 weeks
>becomes tired of putting on a show and starts just playing apex or -flavoro f the week- game like every other lazy streamer
>after about a year her hiatuses last longer than her non-hiatuses
>>
You know you could at least pretend to be an actual fan for an hour lol
>>
>>87523259
But enough about Gura
>>
>>87522981
In this case however it'll be annoying as fuck because there will be a bunch of twitch losers who never even watched her as ame taking her side, audience and 2views/3views alike all trying to dickride her clout because Twitch's formula is that everyone is in the clout leech Thunderdome for growth.

There will be tons of plebs trying to force themselves into dooby's streams for their own benefit. These people will act like she worked hard as ame and wasn't an absentee trainwreck for like fucking two years before leaving and claim it was Cover's fault she misclicked the Go Live button and instead posted a tummyhorts tweet. It's Cover's fault she stopped participating in group events and then felt isolated. Etc. with coco vs kson there at least was a very plausible scenario Cover basically soft locked her away from the others to contain the spam attacks and maybe she was kinda forced out.. but that is clearly not what happened with Ame, she left on her own volition and even then not-completely-so, she left on good terms with the affiliate thing. If there was an actual bad dispute going she never would have that.
>>
I hope she's successful. Still not watching her.
>>
>>87518266
Can she do a handstand?
>>
>>87518266
Filian just steals everything.
Doobie burns out too easy.

Dokibird is the real queen of indies
>>
>>87523421
If Gura went back to being indie she wouldn't even plan streams she'd just randomly show up whenever she needed money. Which is probably why she doesn't go indie.
>>
I was happy, 4 years ago.
>>
>>87523732
She's never going back because then she'd have no excuse to not collab with her male-friends, which would also be all her simps need to abandon her in rage
>>
File: 323e6ghdged67.png (701 KB, 1014x736)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>87518344
>>87518637
she fell....... into a mattress of money
>>
File: he laughed.png (752 KB, 1438x810)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>87518849
>>87519211
>Skyrim is a watered down elder scrolls game
>Fallout 4 requiring the story to be ignored
>Fallout 76 release it broke fix it later while running a subscription service
>But this time. THIS TIME. Todd won't fuck me over
Oh this was beyond retarded. It was concord levels of braindead kek
>>
>>87524085
where the fuck is she getting that money as a 3view
>>
>>87524199
Late night business trips
>>
>>87524026
She's never going back because her dream job is to open a bakery
>>
>>87524199
Oh you think she's only roleplaying as yakuza?
>>
>>87524199
Smart investments
>>
>>87524346
That was her speaking in code to get knocked up again
>>
>>87524346
>open a bakery
With that work ethic? A job that needs you to be up kneading dough at 4am?

lol

indeed I would say lmao, even
>>
>>87524435
...by me.
>>
>>87524415
For every boss she fucks she must charge like 10k or something. The fleshtuber streams are to advertise her assets available for a select audience.
>>
>>87518344
kson is a JP bitch, she went back and hid away in her JP language barrier
>>
>>87524085
>she fell....... into a mattress of money
even ignoring twitch donations, sponsorships, memberships, and the fact that she streams on fucking twitch, kson has earned more youtube superchats than gawr fucking gura, and she's been on youtube technically longer, but active for half the time. kaichou is unstoppable
>>
>>87524199
That sounds about right for arguably one of the most popular indies. Not sure why you are that surprised
>>
>>87524730
>earned more youtube superchats than gawr fucking gura
not that big of a flex considering gura never fucking streams
>>
>>87524472
she even traveled to Taipei for the recipes and technical know-how, she could be running a bakery as we speak
>>
>>87524199
merchandise like everyone else.
She may have 1k people watching her streams but those 1k buy her stuff.
what's the point of having 10k people watching you if only 100 spend money on you?
>>
>>87524800
people seem to underestimate vtuber earnings pretty consistently. the audiences are very engaged.
>>
>>87518266
who is this literal nobody?
>>
>>87519305
>she's not literally going to be a realistic jerboa
lame
why did you guys try to sell her to me as la creatividad if she's just gonna be another live2d thot on twitch
>>
>>87525591
That is fallenshadow's new account. She got tired of being a whore and wants to go back to being seiso.
>>
>>87525718
what happened to shondo to where everyone turned on her?
>>
>>87524199
She's lying.
>>
>>87523732
>she wouldn't even plan streams she'd just randomly show up whenever she needed money
Oh so like she does now?
>>
I still quite not comprehend what she wanted to do pass 2022 in her career and what she plans to do now she's gained full controllability. I don't have any expectations but it'll always feel like a fumbled mess looking back.
>>
First she has to prove she can entertain an audience without blue dorito fans clapping for every utterance.
>>
>>87524869
enough double speek just be plain. you are saying she became a street whore like she always wanted and gives guys sloppy sucky sucky for 10000 won a go.
>>
>>87526158
its tough for corpo members because they cannot share much about future plans, because the plans tend to depend upon getting permission for a ton of stuff and commissions that could be disallowed and such.
>>
>>87518344
Could also ask your mother
>>
>>87524199
it was real in her imagination

>>87526158
this goes back to pre-ame days
she's always been like this
>>
One day, someone looked at dooby, and said "This doob's got talent!" and that was the beginning.
>>
>>87526930
Audio only streams. Very unique and surprising content.
>>
>>87519095
In one of her tweets, she mentioned that she is afraid of twitch ban since her model doesn't have pants iirc. So humanoid, at the very least.
>>
>>87527069
Sounds like she should stick with Youtube, its a better experience for the viewers anyway
>>
>>87527176
I hope she does, I can't stand twitch.
>>
>>87527069
So if Donald Duck streamed on twitch these days, he'd get banned. Also if she is not wearing pants then.. what is she wearing. Probably a skirt? Are skirts banned on twitch now? Are we sure the site didn't get taken over by the Taliban and ISIS? Burqa requirement next year probably.
>>
>>87519503
You can't compare the two, they're very different. Amepumpkin and Dokimato are comparable though.
>>
I'm just waiting for her to show her hateboner for coomer shit on stream, now without the hololive filter
>>
>>87527959
Some weird shit they have about a certain amount of legs needing to be covered up due to thots invading twitch and forcing them to institute a dress code to keep the site at least somewhat about video games still.
>>
>>87528221
>>87527959
Perhaps she should just stream in a burqa then from the getgo if she and twitch alike hate 2D sexuality. Whatever asswipe teamates who followed her over would just praise it as creatividad.
>>
Do you like Doob? I hear all the people these days like Doob.
>>
>>87528811
Weed is extremely overrated IMO. It just makes you sit there not doing anything. Being slightly tipsy off booze (feeling it but also not too drunk to become unable to do things) feels better. No wonder ame was so goddamn inactive, fucking weed is cope shit for losers man.
>>
File: rGMENu37_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
My name is Doob
And you'll do what I say
Woot Woot!

My name is Doob
And you'll do what I say
Woot Woot!
>>
>>87527176
Twitch has much better stream quality and stability, but in general I agree that's it's a shit site.
>>
>>87518266
>indie
lmao, that term is reserved for people who weren't lifted up by a corpo
>>
File: 1727042624414882.png (481 KB, 1332x818)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>87524199
She isn't. If there's one thing Kson really likes doing it's talking out of her ass and most of it is to prop herself up as the savior of vtubing. Remember "muh talent freedom" and "no cons in Vshojo"? She can't even say what she wants and had to kneel to management just like she did in Hololive.
Anyone can say "I earn this much" but without actual, hard numbers it doesn't mean anything. I'd concede if she actually showed it with undeniable proof.
>>
>>87524199
the only way it makes sense (she aint making that much in merch or SC anymore) is if Vshojo paid her to join and she still has a contract running. Reminder that VShojo got $11million from investors and the 1st thing they did was the VShojo JP thing where they started yelling "TALENT FREEDOM"
>>
>>87525878
You shitters step outside your containment and the first thing you do it punch up
>>
>>87518344
she didn't fell, she's richer than ever while doing less efforts than ever.
>>
>>87531434
>the only way it makes sense (she aint making that much in merch or SC anymore) is if Vshojo paid her to join and she still has a contract running
Outside of SC, there are still merchs, membership + Twitch subs, sponsorships and her appearance fees on various programs. SC isn't everything and you guys just underestimate how much a popular VTuber can make.
For example, Lamy made $205k in 2023 (yes, her SC game slowed down a lot), only $15k higher than Kson did. In total, however, Lamy made somewhere between $800k and $1.5M last year (hard to narrow it down further with what she said). Going by that, is it really so hard to believe that Kson made ~$690k? Sure, Kson might get fewer merch releases, but she also gets higher merch cut (presumably, since she said she used to complain about 50:50 merch profit cut), similar stream revenue (SC / streamlab / members / subs) cut and gets to double dip on both YT and Twitch on membership & subs. $690k / year doesn't sound all that weird.
(And while I'm at it, Kson isn't a 3view, her median is still solidly 4view. One or two streams dipping below the line at a certain point doesn't make her a 3view)
>>
>>87530007
>starts talking off-topic nonsense
ok nigga you don't like her, stop spamming
>>
>>87532317
She isn't "richer than ever", though. Her annual income is lower than what it was in 2020 / 2021
>>
CSGO 24/7 with half body "3D"....how fillian can compete
>>
>>87532690
I can't believe rich people have scammed middle class and poor people into donating to them.
>>
>>87532711
you think he would stop after 4 years?
>>
>>87527069
Isn’t that the joke, though? She’s literally a mouse.
If she streams as an animal then she won’t have to worry about all of the BS twitch is throwing at vtubers, because she won’t be showing off anything.
>>
>>87533454
I actually like CS, but it's not a very good stream game and she isn't that good at it.

I don't think you even really can be good at it while being distracted streaming - in tense standoffs you need to be fucking dead quiet concentrating on listening and trying to work out what's going on or else you'll just choke and get domed by the other guy paying more attention than you when your paths cross. She's free to try to prove me wrong, but I know she won't. IMO the kinds of things she would be most suited for is the animals stuff. Get a microscope and look at pond and ocean water on stream or something, have an aquarium or terrarium livestream as a background for when she is afk or sleeping etc. ame fuckin loves animals and she could have such a good niche here. Animal documentaries would be good material to do watchalongs with because it's kind of reacting but also is not the "watch random lists of funny shorts for ADD kids and 80 IQ adults" slopfest.
>>
>>87532836
Source?
>>
Whenever I read her name I go 'dooby dooby doo doo ba ba bap'
>>
>>87532711
>>starts talking off-topic nonsense
Oh so we agree that kson is off topic on this board?
Unless you mean it's off topic because the topic is about doob. In which case you're shit out of luck. People will always be mentioning kson in doob threads because kson is the only holo that left willingly and came back. Keyword being willingly. So she's the only benchmark we have to compare doob. And Kson's ccv is sub holoID tier right now. So it's fair to expect doob will do ever worse.
>>
>>87534702
Yes. That specific tweet was definitely a joke about the rat profile picture.
>>
>>87529184
>Twitch has much better stream quality and stability
Now that's just not true, lol.
>>
>>87518477
>why do the ravens have to actually play the bengals, cant they just agree that they are both good at football
>>
>>87532836
>previously earned money evaporated magically

retard
>>
>>87535438
I'm not going to read your hateful rant.
go play with your anus somewhere else
>>
File: 1694405089512607.gif (3.03 MB, 238x318)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>>87521151
teamates: We'll pretend we didn't hear that
>>
>>87522660
I’m still annoyed she never did that shit and if it was brought up people would call you an anti, like wtf nigger why wouldn’t I hold my former oshi up to good standards?
>>
>>87518266
stabilized numbers probably won't even be 4view
Ame is so mediocre in so many areas
>>
>>87540372
>Not even a 4view
Is the power of blue dorito that strong?
>>
>>87539238
that is idol culture. you support idol without demand. you can drop them whenever and for whatever reason but fuck off with the demand like you own them or like you are a their coach, manager, ....
>>
she had it so easy with the blue dorrito. the reality is gonna hit soon.
>>
>>87518266
i hope both of em collab
>>
>>87520014
>doob's potential audience which I think wants to see how far 3d can be taken
hasnt code miko already done this?
>>
>>87540809
Duh. How u think Gigi goes from a runt of a small corpo 2 view to getting over 10k...
>>
>>87545594
I'm starting to hate GG and especially in colabs, well i should say explicitly in collabs
>>
>>87532065
yes it was totally a teamate who made this thread
you cracked the case
retard
>>
>>87522660
>>87542791
the 2 stretch goals were fucked over because of perms, watch streams
>>
>>87524942
>has 1k viewers
>all 1k of her viewers buy her merch
This is fantasy.
>>
>>87525985
turned out she was actually a gigastacy with fat tits and arse who touched grass everyday instead of mentally ill woman who has the body of a child.
>>
>>87518266
A Filian collab will be BIG!
>>
>>87526107
Right now she receives money for existing during pre-established merchandise sales events planned by someone else.
>>
>>87518266
Flilian was never the king to begin with. The last queen of the indies left four years ago..

But hey doob us coming soon.
>>
>>87551629
Nobuhime?
>>
>>87518266
Doobie
>>
>>87540372
Probably for the best, she didn't want a lot of viewers anyway, she was debuffing herself all the time in holo
>>
>>87518344
>t. chink
>>
Overpromise and underdeliver as usual. "I have the worlds greatest stream in the history of mankind planned, i've invested 3.4 billion dollars to upgrade my studio just for this occasion", *shoots at empty dollar store soda-cans with discount softairguns for 20 minutes before ending stream due to technical errors*
>>
>>87519250
That's not how it works, anon. We'll definitely get to see all of them. Once or twice. Then they'll get shelved, never to be seen again as she disappears to work on whatever new idea she latches onto.
>>
>>87543725
Yeah pretty much. She'd be more of a codemiko competitor than a filian competitor, but I haven't heard from codemiko in a while so I don't know about that. Is she still around?
>>
I'm usually not an asshole but the inevetableble failure will be somewhat amusing to me
>>
>>87547950
is an example anon.... so that idiots can understand.
I see it didn't work :/
>>
>>87543491
They probably will
>>
She hasn't even streamed yet and holodrones are already turning into antis, amazing.
>>
>>87558015
Yeah, you are right, it's not like everyone doesn't have 4 years worth of empirical data or anything, retard
>>
>>87527959
>Also if she is not wearing pants then.. what is she wearing. Probably a skirt?
The sneak peak image that Dooby released had a bit of her new design and it looked more like shorts. Most indie vtubers go with a skirt for their model but if Dooby is mostly doing this for herself I doubt she wants to deal with coomers making panty flashing jokes. For 3D work shorts are a good middle ground between cute and practical.
>>
>>87558144
Not everyone is an obsessed faggot like you.
>>
>>87558015
the drones on this board (especially /#/) don't watch streams, not even holo streams
they just automatically know holo is the best because they can associate their side of the culture war with them
normal holo fans who actually watch streams are quite nice
>>
>>87558015
Tribalfags live for this, they enjoy being antis more than watching streams.
>>
>>87558222
Takes 3 seconds to realize she is a shitty streamer with 0 personality, that's hardly "obsessive" you tard. Why do you think she have had Holo ID level of views for the past 2-3 years? If she can't get views in a place like Hololive were every talent basically gets a free audience then it is pretty clear her indie career will go down the toilet
>>
>>87557094
Your example sucks desu, might as well your next example be she wins the lottery 3 times in a row, it may be more likely to happen
>>
>>87548741
That doesn't sound plausible
>>
>>87536214
>sportsball analogy
>>
>>87523594
Doki doesnt even get more CCV that the top large indies, shes like a regular 2k to 3k now and has to relay on Mint and even other mid large indies like Laimu
>>
>>87545594
i dont get her design is pure dogshit, overdesigned as hell
>>
>>87543491
>>87557891
Filian collabs with random 2 views she finds on the dregs of VRChat, or whatever freak she finds that she thinks she can get some clipbait out of. Of course she will collab with NotAme and parade it for all her ZoomZooms to see and laugh, the real question is what circle is she gonna attach to after, in Twitch you don't survive without a clique.
>>
>>87561551
Twitch is high school?
>>
>>87562527
Unironically yes
>>
>>87562527
Yes, Filian herself comes from the OTK Cliche and before that she was a Roflgator orbiter, that is, VRChat trolling and stuff. Nowadays Filian more or less has her own clique but she lives and breathes off playing along with all the other cliques, like the whore clan, Vedal/Neuro, etc.
>>
I can't really imagine liking ame's streams but then not at least being interested in seeing what doobstreams are like
>>
>>87518266
traitor whore
>>
>>87562527
Yeah, all popular streamers on twitch are in some sort of clique(OTV, OTK, vshojo+orbiters, whore clan etc). If you don't join one of these you will not grow much unless you are very fucking lucky
>>
>>87564968
holoseethe
>>
>>87567685
I don't know why people say this. As if Holofans even realize that someone has reincarnated once they leave. She's as good as dead now to the majority of fans.
>>
Dooby Snacks
>>
>>87563105
>>87566419
>whore clan
did they really call themselves that
>>
>>87551665
What? Polka? Wasn't she in Nijisanji before?
>>
>>87568129
Upd8
>>
>>87567685
enjoy your 3view
>>
>>87568041
Yes
>>
>>87568665
why do you care about her numbers?
>>
>>87572004
cope
she obviously needs money for her projects and biological survival as human animal
>>
>>87518266
retard
>>
>>87524085
She made more money before retard-kun.
>>
>>87558015
dyrb?
>>
>>87572499
I mean she can get enough money even as a 3view. Also i don't believe she will be a 3view with such a dedicated fanbase that stalks her extensively. She had 3k listeners on a karaoke that she didn't even announce on a fucking twitter
>>
>>87525591
Amelia you stupid retard.
>>
>>87568129
Luna was the one that was in Nijisanji JP.
>>
>>87551665
I think he's talking about before Gura joined the BD.
>>
>>87518266
Doobie
>>
>>87560227
Vtubing is basically sportsball with corpos as teams
>>
>>87518266
Nah. I don't think ame will be as big as people are making out to be. She'll probably reach the 30k mark like doki did for the first weeks because dramafags will be keeping their eyes out for any kind of holo gossip they think ame will give them and when they see she's not giving anything worthy they can make a shit post about they'll stop watching her and She'll just average her usual views shortly after. Happened with doki and mint during their first two weeks as indies. But overall if she can pull the same number she did in hololive then that's a win for her because she doesn't need to pay a Japanese pimp. Just uncle Sam and jewtube.
>>
>>87579773
And twitch typo since I believe she'll be dual streaming for jewtube and twitch
>>
>>87579773
Hell no, 10k max with indie raids or something. She doesn't have drama buff and Asmongold and the whole twitter shilling her. Then she will probably be at 1-2k mark for a few months
>>
>>87580017
Yeah 10k-20k is more fair but in her debut stream I think she'll reach at least 25k then it will go down each day until she pulls the same 3k.
>>
>>87580017
it may sound bad but i would prefer if this happens, probably would be more comfy and for the best, but if that happens this place would explode and all those holodrones will be cheering and celebrating her "downfall" or "deserved for betraying the dorito", and i would really hate to see that, so i don't know how to feel
>>
>>87580017
>>87580178
>>87580429
there is nothing wrong with having those numbers, but people have the weird mentality that if you don't get at least 10 k views every stream you are a failure
>>
File: 1727092912415429.png (35 KB, 257x372)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>87580551
People that don't go outside on any concerts type that. 1k is A LOT of people if you put them in the same space, only top 0.05% of twitch streamers can reach that. I guess they got spoiled by watching big streamers that get 10-15k viewers or more on the daily. For example Sayu with 700 avg is top 0.07%
>>
>>87580429
You're letting catalog shitposters who already hated Ame even while she was in Hololive get to you. Ironically, the same people shitting on the "blue dorito" right now are also the same people who were quick to shit on Ame while she was in Hololive. A quick look at Holo threads shows that most Holofans have no animosity towards Ame.
>>
>>87581558
Nta but I've realized lots of these holo anti threads are not organic. They follow the same formula everyday like whoever is behind these shit threads are operating under a schedule. I don't think homobeggar or unicorns are behind them it feels like a bunch of bvtm discord schizo just posting the same bait everyday.
Fwmc>erb>homos>fauna>biboo>mori then starting back with fwmc again going in this endless loop of schizophrenia.
>>
>>87582437
Soon you also realize they make bait posts about multiple corpos/indies to trigger schizos from different fanbases to fight each other in an endless revenge loop
So repetitive
>>
>>87582905
I've noticed that long ago which is why I mention that all these bait threads feels like there's a group of the same 10 bvtm discord schizos posting them.
>>
>>87521115
>She’d been so sparse about streaming for over two years, just like Aqua.
Not true, Aqua streamed a lot for her last year. But you barely care about them in the first place.
>>
>>87518344
All Kekson does now is hang out with former JAV girls, have sex with them, eats and drinks.
>>
>>87518477
>competitors
>la creatividad herself, og myth member inventor of schedules and one of the literal greatest vtubers of all time
>some zoomer ligger who that orbits phase cucknect
don't make me laugh
>>
>>87584050
Sounds like she's living the dream
>>
>>87584050
>All Kekson does now is hang out with former JAV girls, have sex with them, eats and drinks.
Based
>>
>>87584050
Shit she's living the life you wish you could. Of course you'd be melding about it calling her kekson while you have to jack off every night now that's kek worthy.
>>
>>87558645
You're just stupid, anon.
>>
>>87583984
>streamed a lot after deciding she was gonna graduate
Woooooooooooooow.
>>
>>87520416
So wait she actually enjoys singing?
>>
>>87584581
>>87584647
>>87584845
That's not the dream for women, which is why she is sounding more bitter as times goes on
>>
>>87518266
she's not even gonna maintain half the ccv filian does after a month
>>
I have a feeling everyone hyping her up is going to ultimately be disappointed
>>
20k debut, maybe push to 30k if theres lots of raids, after that will settle into a more average 5k something and in the following months depending on what she does and how much she networks with twitch's indie scene, I can see her maintaining that 5k and if she doesn't she'll settle into a low 4 view, 2k to 3k or so.
>>
>>87587681
>how much she networks with twitch's indie scene
I can't see that. How many big indie vtubers aren't complete fucking whores?
>>
>>87587907
Whore Clain is a thing but theres plenty who dont combait. Do you really think Dooby wouldnt collab with the big booba tubers? I mean, Holo as it is did horny coombaiting too, Twitch is just more blatant. I myself dont care for boob streamers and whore clan but they are a pretty sizeable part of twitch's big indies.
>>
>>87587907
>>87588258
The thing about twitch too is that she's not actually limited to only vtubers. There's plenty of fleshies to work with, as well. She's not just limited to twitch either since there's nothing stopping someone from collabing with another on a different platform.
>>
>>87588258
>Do you really think Dooby wouldnt collab with the big booba tubers?
I'm sure there are some she'd be willing to collab with but I can't see much chemistry happening when many of them rely almost entirely on sexual "humor."
>>
>>87584050
What former jav does KSon hang out with?
>>
Anyone who thinks she can average more than high 3view or very low 4-view is deluding themselves. She wasn't even that popular in Hololive and they're very much known for being brand obsessed retards who won't watch anything without a blue dorito seal of approval.
>>
>>87590623
There are like 3 she regularly hangs out with who have done JAV, can't remember their names.
>>
>>87586591
Kson like both penis and pussy so yes she's living the life you could
>>
>>87591560
You wish you could typo
>>
>>87586591
>that's not the dream for X group
why not?
>>
>>87533473
>Martin Luther, 1517
>>
>>87584050
>anon says it in a derogatory way
>she is literally winning in life
muh....
>>
>>87584050
I would completely kneel and start watching again if a Kson x Shibuya Kaho lesbian sex tape leaked
>>
>>87518266
>filian killer
You cursed her

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.