[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

These two are NijiEN's top earners now. Say something nice to them.
>>
>>87614795
something nice to them.
>>
id watch them bang
>>
id watch them bang too
>>
>>87614795
how embarrassing
>>
Is that true for Aia? I can believe Scarle.
>>
>>87614795
someone should draw them have sex with each other
>>
dick or no dick
>>
>>87614795
What happened to blowjob boy? He was top of all Western vtubers before
>>
>>87614795
I don't really watch Scarle but her model is great sexo. I don't know if she coomer panders, hopefully not, but the few times I've been raided into her streams she seems fine, kinda dorky kinda sexy.
>>
It'll hurt knowing that Scarle will lose her model when she graduates...
I hope whatever new one she gets has lickable chocolate skin too
>>
Surprised if that's true for Aia? She always seemed so boring.
>>
>>87614795
Post the rice purity scores from them.
>>
>>87618136
she's seriously boring so the fact she's one of the better ones is crazy
>>
>>87614795
They’re both exceptionally good at milking everything out of their paypigs.
>>
>>87618136
Pretty sure it's been true for a a while now definitely the case for the female chuubas and after hex quit she's probably top 2 in nijien
>>
I have to give credit to niji for having models with glasses
I cannot comprehend how hololive doesn't have a single model with glasses
I know, they had two, but they fired them out. Also accessories are fine but it's not part of the original design
>>
>>87619574
ppl who have glasses wouldn't add them since they're identifying traits or something. vanta wears glasses but he doesn't mention them
>>
Living breath proof that numbers mean jack shit.
>>
>>87619574
>I know, they had two, but they fired them out.
RBC... Still it's how glasses are one of those that almost everyone has on at least one alternate outfit but nearly no one has it from the get-go.
>>
>>87614795
*sigh*
>>
>>87614795
Aia's Warhammer streams are fun and it's nice to see someone mark out about it. Scarle's just really funny and I like her girlfailure aura.
>>
>>87618136
She is boring but she has a dedicated audience.
>>
>>87618268
>>87618136
Aia basically does one thing to attract people and that's calling herself a dork by saying she's not a dork
I'm not joking. Half of her streams are
>IM NOT A DORK YOURE A DORK!
which caused people to shower her in superchats calling her dork, you can substitute dork for "stinky" or "nerd" or anything else.
She will also repeat ad nauseum
>SUPERCHATS ARE NOT FREE! THEYRE NOT!
so people then start spamming Superchats going
>"LOL FREE SUPERCHAT!"

She's creative enough to run her own dnd campaigns and loves stuff like Warhammer and even has talked about wanting to get into other tabletop stuff like vtm and pathfinder but her chat makes streams insufferable at the cost of funding her nonstop
>>
>>87614795
I'd motorboat them
>>
>>87614795
I mean Aia is cute as fuck. Great model. She has a cute voice and personality. She just shot herself in the foot during the debut by adding that whole political woke shit when she never even talks about. I have no idea why she even added to her debut. People just wrote her off from that and never gave her a chance. Her debut is a prime example of what not to do during your debut if you want people to actually check you out.
>>
I feel bad for Scarle you just know she had to explain nijidrama bullshit to her mother
>>
>>87616330
Yeah, Aia pulls in superchats. She tends to do a lot of solo streams, and her collabs are something like DnD or something big instead of small ones so when she collabs with guys it isn't one on one.
>>
>>87617973
>I don't know if she coomer panders
She absolutely does. She seems genuinely nice though.
>>
>>87614795
I have nothing nice to say about females especially whores
>>
>>87618136
I don't think she's boring. She's just not high energy, so maybe that just reveals your age.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (133 KB, 1280x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>87618141
scarle had like a 90+ apparently
>>
>>87630673
lol the passive projection
>>
>>87614795
BIG LATINA TITTIES
>>
>>87631125
something like 93 or 97 i cant remember.
>>
>>87631125
>23
What the actual fuck
>>
>>87614795
Aia is cute but she's a slut, like unironically
Scarle isn't bad for a black
>>
>>87618136
Her remaining audience is “you go girl/my queen/you are strong and independent” progressive viewers, she talks whatever about women's feeling, yuri/lesbians, BL and when she's no she talks about sci-fi, mecha/gundam, 40K and random stuff
>>
>>87627814
Even if she hadn't tossed out her retarded modern woman mindset before her debut, everything she said and is known for would have still filtered many over time.
>>
File: 1690860729336560.jpg (446 KB, 1500x2300)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>87614795
>>
>>87614795
let me guess they're just fleshstreamers with 2d models
>>
>>87614795
I can't believe Mari ended up being the shitter of the three.
>>
>>87614795
Why are you always trying to shill these two literalwhos? Unless it's scarle and aia themselves always making these threads because I refuse to believe they have enough fans to do so here. It's not really an achievement when they have to put a dozen streams on their schedules and go for long hours just to make as much as their male counterparts would while barely streaming.
>>
>>87614795
something nice
>>
who?
>>
>>87614795
Scarle was a funny dork when I still watched her. Aia...eh, points for doing 40k content before Space Marine 2 made it popular
>>
>>87632260
larping
>>
>>87631125
>>87632260
Aia was a Ninafag so I always imagined it as Aia trying to look cooler around her. Or maybe Aia is just a huge whore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.