[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 57139643987149875.png (25 KB, 437x437)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>One of the most famous "unicorn friendly" corpos announces their disolution
>Not even a week after 2 of their girls collab with males
>Several completely cut off any means of communication other than youtube comments and twitter (maros and everything else shut down)
There you go unichuds. But keep showering fake whores with money
>>
If my oshi ever acknowledged a homo existence I’ll stop following and supporting her right on the spot and I’ll charge back my monthly supas.
>>
>>87617016
>>Not even a week after 2 of their girls collab with males
They were repeated homocollabers since their hiring. The Unicorn friendly company died with the hiring of the fired gen.
>>
>>87617567
It was never unicorn friendly or GFE. People just looked at Nene and decided that the entire company is like that. People would rather believe retarded 4chan shitters on /vt/ than watch streams for themselves and see how it actually is in kawaii.
>>
File: 1702775740637822.jpg (345 KB, 1080x1080)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>87617016
KEK
>>
>>87617725
Its always funny whenever people say kawaii is a GFE company.
>>
>>87617162
Lmao faggot
>>
File: 454445.jpg (393 KB, 1726x2453)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
True. I'll keep supporting real GFE chubas
>>
>>87617162
How does that work when most chuubas say, donos are not refundable? You could fight the bank but the bank would see that you're being dishonest.
>>
>>87617725
It was one of the more Unicorn friendly companies. Only one person collabed with men within the first two gens and the rules were that if you were to collab with men it has to be a large collab.
>>
>>87622370
>Only one person collabed with men within the first two gens
Neena from the second gen that got fired was a giga whore talking about cocks on stream.
She proceeded to turn into a twitch vtuber/flesh poster that had pictures of her in a seethrough nightie with her nipples showing as a donothon reward.
>>
>>87622109
They say that so you don't pester THEM for refunds(which they are 100% able to do on their side btw). But you can till contest it on the bank and it works. Every year or so some chuuba learns this when they make an oiler mad and they refund 2k+ dollars
>>
>>87624374
catbox or didn't happen
>>
>>87624374
Neena is a reformed ASMRtuber now.
>>
>>87617016
>One of the most famous "unicorn friendly" corpos announces their disolution
Picture unrelated?
>>
>>87617016
Kawaii hasn't been unicorn friendly since over a year now. That's why I tell everyone looking at Kawaii as a girls only company that the only one there that you can trust is Nene and no one else.
>>
>>87617016
>Not even a week after
So it had nothing to do with the business crumpling.
If you knew anything about business you'd know this. Main takeaway to this story is that being "unicorn friendly" is no guarantee of success.
>>
>>87626570
The cosplay sloot. KEK
>>
>>87619262
cope. they're all safe until they get found out, and trust me, they all get found out eventually, especially the ones you like.
>>
>>87617016
>>Several completely cut off any means of communication other than youtube comments and twitter (maros and everything else shut down)
Charzu....
>>
>>87617725
They specifically had GFE rules because the previous president wanted to 'create' his own version of Noel. This is also why almost all of them have giant boobs (Miryu, from Gen 3, wanted to graduate so she could go back to being a loli).
>>
>>87631613
>wanted to graduate so she could go back to being a loli
what a retard lmao
>>
>>87624385
It "'"works""" but gets your account immediately banned on whatever platform you charged back on. Charge backs are serious and fuck you over just as hard.
>>
>>87617016
>other than youtube comments
many of them also have that thing on where they have to manually approve the comment first before it's visible. Of-course you post your comment and you don't notice but literally nobody can actually see it. Kind of like shadow-banning.
>>
>>87631551
It was blatant she was always in it for her social circle, any fans were an afterthought.
>>
>>87632229
IRL chestlets are bitter as hell so I can totally see one hating being given a big titty model.
>>
>>87631300
2 more weeks sister
>>
>>87631300
>seethe about girls who interact with males
>seethe about girls who don’t interact with males by claiming it’s because they simply haven’t done it yet or they’re doing it secretly
Why are you even here if everyone in existence falls into the two categories you seethe about so much?
>>
>>87617016

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.