[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: asdfasdf.png (880 KB, 1021x623)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
It's been a long time (2022) and I just want to release this out of my chest because it's still hurting me till today.
So I just want to dump it here and move on..
I know some of you are going to say this is schizo, but really pay attention and at least watch the evidences before you say that.
Also, it's been a long time, so I also know that some of them may have changed already, or that maybe they don't really mean these things, but rather just trying to console Kronii.
Either way, here are the clips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is HoloEn mocking you behind the scenes through insinuations because of the kronii, holostarsen, and the fans drama.

Here is Irys and Mumei mocking you in front of everyone with the no confidence and no maidens meme.
https://youtu.be/c-KcaO-5myk?si=lyp5xvhdD21SLB9R&t=656

A lot of them: "no confidence? no confidence?" (This is not yet mocking you, and then)
Mumei: "..none"
Irys: "no maidens?"
Kronii: *laughing*
Mumei: "They can't"
Irys: "I knew it" (Insinuating that what mumei is insinuating is what they're talking about before the stream in the call which is the drama between kronii, holostarsen, and the fans)

Here is Ollie mocking you by calling you "animals" in front of everyone.
https://youtu.be/c-KcaO-5myk?si=YSsfIRmDzDcL6cTK&t=2002

Ollie: "We were just talking about some animals before the stream"
Gura: "Oh my g-.." (uncomfortable)
Others: "laughing"
Ina: "Uhhmm...." (uncomfortable)
Irys: "We were talking about animals"
Gura: "was that class appropriate?" (I love gura for kinda shutting up or hushing Ollie here)
Others: "no"

For context:
This is the first collab i think after kronii's break, or at least with other members.
Kronii tweet about break due to drama - Sep 19, 2022
Gura's Big Brain Games Part 1 - Sep 26, 2022

If you follow what happened at that time, you can clearly draw and understand that yeah these are insinuations mocking the fans that are in the drama with kronii and holostarsen.

That is also why Gura is nervous unmuting them at the beginning: https://youtu.be/c-KcaO-5myk?si=AKGWZboZiydi3BG1&t=318

Kronii is also crying in the Big Brain Games Part 2 stream: https://youtu.be/zk0xK-Li3J0?si=21G6qBdWn7qL4W_n&t=380
Irys: "...and the crying.."
If you watch the whole stream, you will hear Kronii blowing in a tissue as well as drawing a lot of like self inflicting drawings suggesting she is in a lot of stress.

Now I know some of you will say this is schizo, but keep in mind the context that this is a week after Kronii's break and drama and try to read the insinuations, and you will realize that it is not.

At least watch the evidences and the stream before you refute it.

Again, it's been a long time, so I also know that some of them may have changed already, or that maybe they don't really mean these things, but rather just trying to console Kronii.
I know.. I'm just dumping this here because it still affects me today.

Other Note:
The original stream in Gura's channel for Part 1 is a privated stream because there is an internet delay at the end, so Gura privated it. I think that is the reason. Or maybe it's because of what they insinuated? Idk.. cause she could just keep the stream anyway, it's 44 minutes long.
That is why the youtube clip i sent is the unofficial one, that is the only stream archived that i was able to find.
>>
>>87621144
Erm what the sigma
>>
God I hope this is an AI
>>
This would've been a great bait thread in September 2022
>>
10 words or less
>>
Nice blog post
disliked btw
>>
Yes, they consistently mock the audience and/or the targets of their inside jokes. No, you don’t need to autistically catalog every instance of that, watching every once in a while is enough.
>>
>>87621244
>September
What a horrible post, it remind me of that tragedy.
>>
File: file.png (572 KB, 828x588)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>87621144
>>
Why do ESL people always use evidences when evidence is fine for plural usage? Also "release this out of my chest" instead of "get this off my chest" just in the first sentence, really? I'm getting brain damage.
>>
File: 1728201595314643.png (548 KB, 643x820)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>87621144
>>
>>87621801
Thank you for the English lesson.

English is my second language sorry.

This is my last post here. I'm moving on. I still love Gura though, Gura never did anything wrong and always protected our smiles and always takes our side. But the other girls around her, and the holostarsEn just ruins everything and fills my mind with anxiety and sucks my energy off. So I'm moving on.
>>
>>87621980
See you for next year's valentine's milking stream when your grifting normalfag oshi will conveniently be able to return to streaming
>>
>>87621671
I searched through streams and shorts on youtube trying to find La+ Darknesss.

She was streaming on Twitch.
>>
File: 1679495404157102.jpg (42 KB, 720x720)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>87622045
Kek
>>
Of course they're gonna support their friend and coworker over a bunch of unwashed internet maladroits. Get a grip.
>>
>>87622045
kek
>>
File: file.png (548 KB, 2401x1500)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
No one wants to watch your male failures, sister.
>>
>>87621980
See you tomorrow
>>
>>87621144
I'm sorry schizo but IRyS said "I noticed" and Mumei was just laughing
>>
Imagine having a vagina like OP and being able to fumble so badly literally no one is interested in exploring their hall of horrors.
>>
>>87621144
"I know some of you are going to say this is schizo" Yes it is you are a schizo
>>
>>87621980
The brownest hands typed this.
>>
>>87621144
I don't need to watch this to know vtubers hate their fans but love their money
>>
Reminder this is who you share a planet with
>>
>>87621980
See you at the next gura shill stream chumcuck
>>
>>87621144
The problem is that mumei and irys both have developmental disabilities, with irys being borderline retarded.

Did you get sad when the dumb slut who ended up dropping out of the local community college after getting knocked up made fun of you in highschool too?
>>
File: images(2).jpg (4 KB, 227x222)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>87621144
Irys is an airhead and didnt mean it. The others are spiteful creatures
>>
>>87621801
ESLs are learning british grammar, evidences is perfectly cromulent in the UK.
>>
>>87621144
Your retardation reminds me of the time someone made a bunch of threads seething at Biboo because she made fun of annoying otaku
>>
>>87621144
can you say it in 30 words or less please?
>>
>>87621144
So? What's your point? If this is bait, make it more believable. If you're serious, what are you even trying to say?
>I know some of you are going to say this is schizo
It IS schizo because apparently you yourself forgot what you wanted to say.
>>
File: 1705556798103243.jpg (140 KB, 2048x1152)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>87621144
all that effort and you just name the file "asdfasdf"
no way you actually wrote all that and then just went "asdfasdf"
this is stolen schizo valor CUNT
>>
>>87621144
>these are insinuations mocking the fans that are in the drama with kronii and holostarsen.
Unicorns were calling Hololive talents insulting slurs even in superchats so of course they were furious. Even more than a year later during the School's Days watchalong a unicorn was calling Kronii a Tempus wh*re so don't act like unicorns weren't throwing shit at them.
>>
>>87621144
>Didn't read
>KYS nijinigger
Stop using the only good CGDCT VTubers in the English sphere for your shitposting
>>
File: Hololyzer.jpg (56 KB, 640x480)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>87628775
Gabe and ernoul never existed now focus on the flash and say Jizz
>>
>>87628775
>unicorn
>singular
>a SEA monkey to boot
What are they the putting in the water over there that causes their mental illness like this
>>
>>87629629
Gabe Is not from sea nice psyop tho whiteoid.
>>
It's been a long time (2022) and I just want to release this out of my chest because it's still hurting me till today.
So I just want to dump it here and move on..
I know some of you are going to say this is schizo, but really pay attention and at least watch the evidences before you say that.
Also, it's been a long time, so I also know that some of them may have changed already, or that maybe they don't really mean these things, but rather just trying to console Kronii.
Either way, here are the clips.

This is HoloEn mocking you behind the scenes through insinuations because of the kronii, holostarsen, and the fans drama.

Here is Irys and Mumei mocking you in front of everyone with the no confidence and no maidens meme.
https://youtu.be/c-KcaO-5myk?si=lyp5xvhdD21SLB9R&t=656 [Embed]

A lot of them: "no confidence? no confidence?" (This is not yet mocking you, and then)
Mumei: "..none"
Irys: "no maidens?"
Kronii: *laughing*
Mumei: "They can't"
Irys: "I knew it" (Insinuating that what mumei is insinuating is what they're talking about before the stream in the call which is the drama between kronii, holostarsen, and the fans)

Here is Ollie mocking you by calling you "animals" in front of everyone.
https://youtu.be/c-KcaO-5myk?si=YSsfIRmDzDcL6cTK&t=2002 [Embed]

Ollie: "We were just talking about some animals before the stream"
Gura: "Oh my g-.." (uncomfortable)
Others: "laughing"
Ina: "Uhhmm...." (uncomfortable)
Irys: "We were talking about animals"
Gura: "was that class appropriate?" (I love gura for kinda shutting up or hushing Ollie here)
Others: "no"

For context:
This is the first collab i think after kronii's break, or at least with other members.
Kronii tweet about break due to drama - Sep 19, 2022
Gura's Big Brain Games Part 1 - Sep 26, 2022

If you follow what happened at that time, you can clearly draw and understand that yeah these are insinuations mocking the fans that are in the drama with kronii and holostarsen.

That is also why Gura is nervous unmuting them at the beginning: https://youtu.be/c-KcaO-5myk?si=AKGWZboZiydi3BG1&t=318 [Embed]

Kronii is also crying in the Big Brain Games Part 2 stream: https://youtu.be/zk0xK-Li3J0?si=21G6qBdWn7qL4W_n&t=380 [Embed]
Irys: "...and the crying.."
If you watch the whole stream, you will hear Kronii blowing in a tissue as well as drawing a lot of like self inflicting drawings suggesting she is in a lot of stress.

Now I know some of you will say this is schizo, but keep in mind the context that this is a week after Kronii's break and drama and try to read the insinuations, and you will realize that it is not.

At least watch the evidences and the stream before you refute it.

Again, it's been a long time, so I also know that some of them may have changed already, or that maybe they don't really mean these things, but rather just trying to console Kronii.
I know.. I'm just dumping this here because it still affects me today.

Other Note:
The original stream in Gura's channel for Part 1 is a privated stream because there is an internet delay at the end, so Gura privated it. I think that is the reason. Or maybe it's because of what they insinuated? Idk.. cause she could just keep the stream anyway, it's 44 minutes long.
That is why the youtube clip i sent is the unofficial one, that is the only stream archived that i was able to find.
>>
I pray for the fall of the globohomo west, Islam is right about women Christ has failed us
>>
>>87630292
Don't you have a mosque to attend to
>>
I don't like Holostars at all, but why are people fucking obsessed with them? Like two fucking years later you're still thinking up NTR fantasies over these fucking losers?
>>
>>87621144
why is every IRyS anti a fucking ESL retard
>>
>>87630176
The lone "unicorn" who shittalk Kronii during their School Days watchalong was Vietnamese, that is as SEA as it gets.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (31 KB, 1024x576)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>87621190
>>
Please do the needful and watch the evidences.
I haven't read it the whole post but yeah of course they shit talk the fans behind our backs, why the fuck would they not? If I hate like 80% of you guys, I can only assume they do too. Can you even fucking imagine having to entertain people like OP? So many broken people in this hobby see vtubers as providing a therapeutic service, or worse some form of prostitution. GFE is a prostitution term, no? I hope for the sake of their own mental health they are able to talk openly with each other, behind the scenes, about how fucking awful the overwhelming majority of you people are.
>>
>>87633727
it's EVIDENCE you fucking moron. It's already plural you stupid ESL fuck
>>
>>87633899
I was making fun of the OP, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1712227176085734.webm (2.85 MB, 960x540)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>87621144
>>
File: TLDR.png (247 KB, 1617x905)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>87621144
>>
>>87621144
>HoloEn mocking you (maidenless and animals)
I mean, what's new?
>>
>>87621144
Well, Kronii and Mumei obviously hate their fans see them as little more than walking vending machines. IRyS and Bae appreciate their fans but aren't parasocial for them the way Kiara or FWMC are. Don't watch Ollie or Ina so I can't comment. Gura's a funny one because she obviously doesn't give a shit about her fans but man can she fake it. Any time she streams you get the feeling she really cares about she you. It's kind of amazing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.