[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I thought she wasn't joining Vshojuo ??
>>
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
This is a sneak peek of 2025 Vshojo actually.
>>
Yes i'm going to put a baby in Laimu, thank you for asking.
>>
>>87638335
So are you confirming the nepa hire allegation ??!!
>>
Yeah yeah stop falseflagging you phasekek.
Look at /vsj+/ now and anons there aren't even begging for her. They're talking about matarakan being a communist and lewding geega.
>>
File: 1621524214573.jpg (26 KB, 307x295)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>87638513
Yes, Rika is in.
>>
>extremely low quality
>>
>>87638065
what happened at hololand now
>>
>>87639068
Holo out of nowhere Keep coping PhaseCoocks
>>
Shower time???
Holy sex
>>
>>87638592
>They're talking about matarakan being a communist
there are worse things that can be said about her, but that's a close enough euphemism for that tankie cunt
>>
>>87638335
Limes is on a lot of people's lists for who they want to see join next year so you never know
>>
>>87642062
...Does she even want to, though?
>>
>>87638065
rumao, I think all this time is just vshojo trying to beat the nijisanji retirement house allegation, mint will join sometime after a new member of vshojo debuted.
>>
>>87638065
eww
>>
>>87638065
I mean, do you think Mint is an official member of the Chinese Communist Party every single time she is around Doki too? You don't don't always have the same affiliations as people you work with.
>>
File: GZxZ0TZboAAb2oi.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1536)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>87638065
only two? she collabed with 13 members of an idol group earlier this week
13 > 2, she's joining the idol group, not vshojo
>>
>>87638065
Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't change the fact that commie roach isn't going to stop trying to reel Mint in as either a member or yet another orbiter unless she flat out tells her to fuck off. Which she's too nice to do so this will likely continue in perpetuity

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.