[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Come home, Sanallites.
>>
what so Raora is just gonna leave us after her contract is up and trashtalk us afterwards too?
>>
i cooka da pizza
>>
>>87642011
>he's still pushing the "Raora is just like Sana" shit
They're not even close to the same and no amount of spam will change that.
>>
File: 1727987112364656.png (7 KB, 539x683)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>87642011
no thank you we're full
>>
>>87642011
The only similarity between Raora and Sana is that they both draw. Raora is a thousand times more entertaining than Sana.
>>
>>87642011
is she good at pokemon? if so I will watch
>>
File: 1717300954533783.jpg (750 KB, 4096x2304)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>87642741
she actually loves pokemon kek
her specialty is drawing little creatures
and nice tits
>>
>>87642011
Sanalites don't like white girl
>>
>>87642090
did sana do this? im out of the loop
the trashtalking thing, i mean
>>
I remember when Sana made a thread here minutes after her graduation stream complaining about working for Cover.
>>
>>87644522
wonder where i could find that...
>>
>>87644522
do you have the #?
>>
>>87644522
Never happened. Would have been a massive yab if true.
>>
>>87644453
No but the holo tribalfags will always shit on her because she is no longer associated with their favorite corp
>>
>>87642011
why? what does she have to offer?
>>
>>87645850
Tranny voice and tits.
>>
>>87646025
If you see trannies everywhere you go then maybe the problem is you
>>
>>87646147
The only tranny I see is Raora. Maybe stop projecting?
>>
>>87646025
anon stop watching cunnytubers and go listen to what an actual woman sounds like
>>
>>87645817
We have a handful of talent that are no longer blue dorrito'd and they're just fine
With ame there's this nonstop buzz about what she'll show up in or her new possible indie debut, with Aqua there's nothing because it was a clean break and people respect that, Mel is a part of a group general, Aloe gets threads when she's live.

The only points of contention are Rushia, Coco and Sana

Rushia it's obvious why there can't be mostly postivie threads for her

Coco imo I guess gets mostly positive threads/gens but there's still a bunch of SEA/Chinese simp trolls and a noisy minority just straight up hate VSJ on this board for various reasons

and now Sana, there is no gen or threads for her because she doesn't stream, unlike Aqua it wasn't a clean break with nothing there were a few streams from "Sana" but they weren't good also the fact that when asked she straight up lied or downplayed her medical situation to concerned Sanalites. People can be very loyal to the talent but in some cases like Sana you have to admit she wasn't up for the job or just straight up doesn't deserve blind positive support just for existing.
>>
>>87642011
desu, I liked Sana for her creative stream ideas, much like I enjoy Ame, Shiori, GG, and CC. Sana didn't even like to draw on stream that much.

Raora is still very good and funny. I think her vibes are closer to Fauna and Ina.
>>
I haven’t watched Holo since Sana graduated, is Raora anything like her?
>>
>>87644453
In January Sana announced she had destroyed her back, half a year later when she graduated and said she was healthy some retards took it to mean that she lied about the back thing. People who sit on their ass all day and thus have never had any problems are apparently unaware that injuries heal over time.
>>
>>87642011
i like her laugh. full of soul.
>>
>>87651158
IT wasn't January it was much closer to her graduation in fact, it was one of the alleged reasons why should couldn't stream much or for long periods of time, she literally said she was going to be "fine" for her graduation stream because she was med' up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.