[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Pippa.png (782 KB, 2332x283)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>Jack'sfilms made a video after he found out that Filian was stealing content and does reaction videos
>Pippa immediately attacks him
>Wonders why
>Sees her videos and understands now

Pippa....I still enjoy your reaction videos
>>
>>87664001
We already have a thread for this
>>
>>87664036
Oh, I didn't see that, my bad

>Can't delete thread
O-Oh....

So...how was your day?
>>
>>87664126
Pretty good how was yours?
>>
>>87664126
I'll rape you.
>>
>>87664253
It's cool, I'm in college to become an accountant, I'm not sure what I should do as my entry job, I like working alone and don't like speaking to others.

>>87664258
I'll get enough of that once I'm an accountant and tax season starts
>>
>>87664001
oh she's a projection whore react andy, well pippa... that's very funny
>>
>literal who eceleb
>phase faggotory
the absolute state of this board in 2024.
>>
>>87664001
Nice pony you have there op :)
>>
I hope phase and the dramafags self destruct because of this
>>
>/pol/'s kween is just a reactslopper
lmao
>>
>>87666828
It's fitting
>>
>/pcg/ creates bait threads about other chuubas being lazy for react slop
>Their ace is literally a full time react slop vtuber
It's no wonder that they hate on react, it's to reduce competition for their phase queen!
>>
This dumb cunt thinks Jacksfilms is creepier than a violent pedophile who doxxed him and harassed him in person because he made videos about her
>>
>>87664001
I went to her channel and there's only 1 react stream in the last month, OP are you lying to me?
>>
>>87667601
Most of her streams this month are movie react streams and regular react streams. Why do you lie
>>
>>87666828
React slop, drama tube, phase connect
>>
>>87667601
Fuck you for making me check. Especially when you’re just lying faggot.
>>
>>87667489
>pedophile
I know she's a convicted felon but I thought that was for armed robbery; I know very little about her so what's the paedophile thing?
>>
>>87667818
Hey anon, if you go outside the sky has turned green.
>>
>>87667892
She made videos where she would pretend to be a teenager to get other teenagers to flash themselves and would flirt with boys on Omegle
>>
>>87664036
>>87664126
Anyway it's dead now so time to revive this thread
>>
>>87664001
The real shocker is people giving filian the benefit of the doubt when she was literally JUST caught stealing everything about her persona
>>
>>87668109
Jack is too kind to go all out
>>
>>87664001
uh oh plapcuck melty
>>
File: guess.png (449 KB, 1035x396)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>87667601
No, it's more than 1. Take a guess which of these are reactslop.
Hint: look at the ccv
>>
>>87667489
The dude is obsessed with Sniperwolf to be honest.
>>
>>87668319
She went to his house, doxxed him, harassed him and threatened him because he made fun of her react videos
>>
>>87668319
She’s legit crazy and dangerous.
>>
>>87666828
Based kween, i need my daily reactslop
>>
>>87664001
I'm not going to lie, I watch reactslop sometimes even if I think what the woman is saying is retarded bullshit. She thinks she understands WHY we're mad about a certain topic. It's kind of cute how much of a fucking idiot she is.
>>
>>87668319
SSSniperWolf is disliked by many content creators because she is a leech. That's nothing new, everybody dislikes her and people like xQc. What many don't mention, is that SSSniperWolf doxxed Jack, and that shit is unforgivable.
Now it's similar shit happening with Pippa, and that won't end well, since Jack is almost like a Godfather of Youtube. He has been in the game for far longer than Pippa.
>>
>>87668691
Didn't she also stalk the outside of his house or something
>>
>>87668691
She didn't just doxx him she went too his house and threatened him as well
>>
>>87668376
I wouldn't be suprised if she brought a gun to his house. He have a legit reason for he and his wife safety.
>>
>>87666828
Explain to me the MEANINGFUL difference between reacting and playing a game
In both cases, you're not actual creating anything, you're just reacting to someone else's work
You don't need to be skilled at either, realistically very few vtubers are mechanically skilled at games
Profiting off the effort of another person while putting in very little yourself
>>
>>87670068
pirating games good
pirating funni utoob video bad
simple as
>>
>>87670068
skill issue
>>
>>87670068
There isn't. People used to talk shit a decade ago about when YouTubers would just play games and stream it. Now it's the same thing with react stuff. Just look at Jimmy Kimmel talking shit on people watching others play games from 10 years ago. It's all the same.
>>
>>87668691
Hell he's been in the game longer than the age of most posters here
>>
>>87667378
phasecucks are full-on defense mode now, it is legitimately hilarious to see so many reactandy defenders

PHASE DEFENSE FORCE ASSEMBLE PDFS
>>
Pippa is a fucking blight upon the vtubing landscape. The longer Fishfaggot goes without terminating her, the longer Phase Connect will be considered illegitimate.
>>
>>87664001
>Jack'sfilms
LITERALLY W H O
can all of (You) SEAfriends quit self-reporting that you care about drama retards and not about vtubers?
>>
>>87670068
The game gets more sales due to marketing exposure. The youtube video gets barely any views because it gets completely copied and no one checks the original creator.

Meaningfully from an entertainment POV, they are the same thing but game companies know they benefit from their game being reacted to versus content creators.

It's all the same in terms of content, fair enough. I think phasecucks need their shit kicked in for once
>>
>>87670068
The main problem are those who watch the entire video on their channel, with some, or sometimes zero meaningful reacting, and then no one goes to watch the original upload, because they already saw it on more popular content creator's channel. For most games stream/video is still an advertisement. For videos - well, you already watched it.
>>
>>87670068
there is no difference. a little over a decade ago you'd be mocked for watching videos of someone playing games rather than playing them yourself. then kids grew up doing just that and are now adults, so it's acceptable. a decade from now the kids who watch reactslop will be adults, so it will be perfectly natural too.
>>
>>87670504
>>87670515
>The youtube video gets barely any views because it gets completely copied and no one checks the original creator.
While this is true, the issue is that all youtube videos are subject to algorithm
Just because your favorite streamer had it pop up in their algo, doesn't mean you or any of the chat would have
It's hard to say what % of people are actually lost views, since you have no way of knowing if they ever would have come across the video

Lumi for example, I never would have come across Astartes if Lumi didn't react to it
Does that mean I'm a lost view for the original creator even if I never would have come across it?
That's like seeing 1,000,000 pirated downloads lost for a COD game and instantly assuming every single download was a lost sale, you have no idea if the people every would have gotten the original
>>
>>87670068
>In both cases, you're not actual creating anything, you're just reacting to someone else's work
Wrong.
Games give you the opportunity to create something unique, because no two playthrough are going to be the same (though I guess VN are an exception).
Let me put it this way, there are ton of videos that are about a random dude that does something funny/impressive in a game, meanwhile the only reason you care about a reaction to a particular video is usually because you want to see how X streamer will react to it, and if it is a random dude you wouldn't give two shits about it.
>>
>>87670483
Looks like gen alpha is finally online
>>
>>87670649
>It's hard to say what % of people are actually lost views, since you have no way of knowing if they ever would have come across the video
erm acktually, some content creators have given metrics on twitter about the impact from reactAndy's like Xqc so therr is genuine proof of algorithm impact on the original creator. It is why people backed Jack and no one backed Shitterwolf.

There is real negative impact if not properly planned and i don't know much about current details anymore plus too lazy to research. I just wanted to say that there's definite negative repercussions.

Of course, there are benefits but the algorithm seems to hurt the original guy sometimes depending on how it's approached
>>
>>87670640
Exactly. Nothing else really needs to be said.
>>
>>87670739
For PVP I agree, but at the end of the day the amount of creativity you have is limited by the tools given.
You will never be more creative than the game itself because the game was made by developers and developers created a closed system
The game is already made and programmed so every single action you could possibly take is by definition already accounted for and limited by a number
> because no two playthrough are going to be the same
And no 2 reactions are the same, different levels of knowledge on subject or humor types make it unique
>if it is a random dude you wouldn't give two shits about it.
I don't care about a random dude in either games or reactions
>>
>>87667489
All her mods are pedos too tho???
>>
>>87670068
>actually, you don't even need gameplay, just watch reactslop :)
female-brained post
>>
Pippa is the least interesting streamer in phase, with second most grating voice, it’s a mystery why she has the highest viewership
>>
>>87668691
Jack who? Pewdiepie is the godfather ftfy
>>
>>87670923
Have you considered that every action you could possibly take in reality is also limited by the physical laws.
>>
>>87670504
Good games you'd want to play get more sales. A lot of them are just streamerbait games though, which only get sales from aspiring streamers. They succeed because of the overall genre or trend: people learn to seek them out and so they don't need to market them from scratch every time. This is also true of videos; most are already successful and that's why they attract streamers, or you can also make them in a specific style to get easy attention.

However, GOOD videos will attract people to the channel in order to see the NEXT videos as they come out. Do you really think somebody like NileRed or Chubbyemu struggled because of people reacting to them on stream? No, it helped them immensely. Even after they were already popular, it made them more popular.

Getting mad because you missed out on clicks from a streamer's 500 viewers probably means your video was never good and baited them into clicking, but once they saw what it was, nobody was interested. These complaints come in from people who have less than 1,000 subs, count every view, and thought this should have been their big break. These people are often the ones submitting their own videos to streamers to be reacted to.

This seems like a general complaint but it's actually really narrow and specific to certain people and certain circumstances, and even then it may simply be wrong. Imagining that great videos by talented new creators never take off because streamers reacted to them and killed their growth is ridiculous.
>>
>>87671177
I'm not a vtuber so I don't consider my actions offstream like that
>>
>>87671221
>These complaints come in from people who have less than 1,000 subs, count every view, and thought this should have been their big break.
No... some big content creators with more than 1k subs and are established have voiced being against it. Some creators get a boost but keep in mind that some creators also get freebooted hard and when you see reactAndy's freeboot em like the twitch stream is a fucking toddler with an iPad, you can see why. I enjoy reactSlop but I have not gone to watch more from another creator.

Some cases work when great videos work but again, it depends. The fact that you're vehemently defending the toxic practice is funny to me
>>
>>87671357
>voiced being against it
Which means nothing, they're just virtue signalling because it's a hot topic. That's also assuming they even understand the issue or what's being alleged and have an actual opinion on it, as opposed to just making a snap judgement based on what their friends and audience think. They're only exposed to material supporting it, so that's what they think too.

What Youtubers think, or claim to think, is meaningless. I don't even like these mainstream react faggots but you can't claim all kinds of negative consequences just because xQc is a brain-damaged incoherent monkey. If "being on the wrong side" is how you make your decisions, then you don't really know or care if it hurts channels either.
>>
>>87671465
Let's just agree to disagree, I don't think it's virtue signaling at all and I think your assessment is completely off-base. Don't think we'll change each other's mind at all
>>
>>87670068
truth nuke.
this is why people like fagsfilms are such huge hypocrites.
>I'm going to attack people making content on other people's content while making content on other people's content
>>
>>87670504
>The youtube video gets barely any views because it gets completely copied and no one checks the original creator.
>>87670515
>and then no one goes to watch the original upload
Both of you are tourists, please sit down.
Despite having all credit ripped from
https://x.com/NeuralViz
by Shitpost gateway, he is still getting more traffic to his videos.
People can and do go find the original video and clip.
>>
>>87667489
>make an entire channel based on someone's channel
>make constant drama baiting and comments on the person
>said person asks to stop
>doesn't and keeps making content, making your entire channel revolve around this one person
>said person decides to fight back
Who is the victim in this situation?
>>
>>87672147
>defending freebooting
>>
File: CGbizyCUYAEBXG9.jpg (21 KB, 404x245)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>87672214
>it's okay to harass and stalk and make content off of one singular person because I don't like their content
Answer the question fagsfilms, who is the victim in that situation?
>>
The fucking Jakartans are home from work I see
>>
>>87672302
I'll answer the question by licking your ear because you're the taste of a grifting bitch
>>
>>87672388
>can't answer the question
Fagsfilms was in the wrong. Stop stealing other people's content and make your own for once.
>>
>>87672729
Who the fuck are you, the internet's judge? Shut up PhaseShill, you're just doing damage control now
>>
>>87672919
Phase guy and I'm no fan of Pippa just like many other of us. Pippafags deserve their own containment corner.
>>
Who tf even watches Pippa now? It's all about Jelly.
>>
>>87672955
>jacksfilms
>jelly hoshiumi
Name a more iconic duo
>>
>>87664001
kek of course
>>
>>87672919
>Who the fuck are you, the internet's judge?
But enough about fagsfilms
>>
>>87664001
Anybody that does react content, vtuber or otherwise, should be beaten to death
>>
>>87673234
why are you having a melty across multiple threads? go to bed.
>>
>>87673732
All streams are react content.
>>
>>87674107
>STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY FLESHTUBER WAHHHHH
talk shit get hit
>>
>>87674194
your posting style is very obvious and you are very clearly seething.
>>
>>87672097
No, you sit down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqSOIlAVJM
>>
File: lol.png (1.44 MB, 1313x845)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>87674318
>watch my fleshtuber who uses lazy content to get views PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
What you normalfags don't understand is that if these comments and videos were coming from someone who makes actual content then they would be valid.
You're being grifted into views by people playing the algorithm.
Just like Filian, Pippa, and everyone else.

Please give me an example of someone who had their content HURT over the youtube algorithm.
You're a tourist, but because I am not, I am able to give you real examples of algorithm and content reposting NOT hurting, but instead GAINING views from it.

I'm not watching your shitty ass video, so you'll need to provide your own evidence here in the thread for all to read.
>>
>>87674489
He explains everything in the video and shows the stats, but since you're a reactslop defender for some reason who can't watch a 15 minute video without someone interrupting it with their quirky comments every 15 seconds continue to believe what you will.
>>
>>87667378
>>/pcg/
It's you holofags who keep spamming these threads.
>>
>>87674652
Okay if this is true please give a real world example proving your point instead of parroting it from a video desperate for the algorithm.
>>
>>87664001
griftkin grifta

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.