[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: griftinggrift.jpg (145 KB, 803x491)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>They do the same content like Filian
>This is actually a warning shot to Jack
>They express to avoid being next
>THEY ARE AFRAID
>>
>>87669824
cucknect at it again
>>
>>87670150
Phasecucks, how are you going to protect your beloved corpo now that Pippa has shown that she's an unapologetic grifter? I hope you slops blow this up so more eyes see this
>>
File: ESL chama.png (139 KB, 271x403)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>They eat the same pagpag
>This is actually shitting up the catalog
>They post to feel included
>THEY ARE ESL
>>
I was worried since it was like 11 minutes since that last thread was made about this
>>
>>87669824
Why did pippa escalate things further unprompted though, even going beyond the topic about her friend.
>>
>>87670566
they are all afraid of him, it's genuinely funny to think about because Fillian doesn't give a shit about drama apparently and Jack does not seem to be the aggressive call-out guy. Attacking him unprovoked means they are scared of being next and they feel a genuine risk of losing money because of him
>>
>>87670723
here's what's gonna happen
>filian won't care
>jack won't care and will just move on too
>pippa might seethe on stream a bit but neither filian nor jack will care
>jack will not make a video on pippa because she is literally who to him
that's it, and SEAponies will move on to the next drama and continue making bait threads about whatever
>>
>>87670723
>Attacking him unprovoked means they are scared of being next and they feel a genuine risk of losing money because of him
Yeah this is why Fillian is bigger than pippa. Even with the model drama she acted the same as usual and people's attention died out
>>
>>87670566
Since you're never gonna get a real answer. I'm a former Pippa watcher she hasn't liked Jack since I started watching her due to the betterhelp shit since Pippa has strong opinions about mental health. In other words, she wanted to start shit with him and Filian was just an excuse.
>>
>>87670836
Is Filian superpower immunity to yabs by sheer unwillingness to give a fuck?
>>
>>87670870
Yes, she learned from the best in vtubing. Focus on your own thing and ignore drama.
>>
>>87670795
You forgot her dramatuber friend that will push this for weeks.
>>
>>87670870
it's not a superpower, it's having two brain cells to rub together. something that 99% of streamers somehow lack and filian's purportedly stupid ass somehow doesn't.
>>
>>87670864
Better help is shite to be honest.
>>
>>87670795
ngl anon, I kind of want Jack to react to Pippa's slop for a video and watch her seethe on twitter after
>>
>>87670924
Too early to tell but she might get dragged in because of pippa going full ham. Unless of course they talk behind the scenes like reasonable adults to prevent situation of needing to show public support in twitter.
>>
>incredibly nitpicky
Much like how dramatubers — Rima especially — refuse to cover Phase’s laundry outside of fluffing up Pippa, the most wishy-washy of all. Not to defend the fag, but still.
>>
>>87669824
twitter trannies want to discuss the hottest takes from literal who cares on /vt/
>>
>>87671030
Based but also dangerous for him and his family with how far pippafans would go.
>>
>>87671012
because shes not stupid, she's smart, she only plays the clown, whereas most vtubers corpo or indie are very fuckin stupid
>>
>>87671075
Is that a valid criticism I see!?
>>
>>87671097
yeah, that's why I said purportedly
>>
Can't believe Fillian is outliving Rushia's entire lifespan by a year now. That's really is the art of not giving a single fuck.
>>
>>87669824
Rima doesn't do the same content as Filian.
She does much worse one.
>>
7 threads on this topic? so who is crying right now?
>>
>>87670795
Wrong.
fagsfilms will keep making content on filian until she responds.
this is how this nigger operates incase you didn't know.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (401 KB, 1080x1316)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>87671075
It's because the effort isn't worth it for the amount of views she'll get in addition to destroying her friend livelihood and careers of others dependent on pippa. Hololive on the other hand is big enough to take alot of beating and anything you say won't affect them that much so you can easily spread any negative thing about them.

Which brings up the problem of hololivefans being too parasocial and not giving a fuck about her drama videos making them pointless. So it must be noted that the fans should be insulted and villified in every turn to make sure each video affects hololive leading to it's downfall bit by bit.
>>
>>87671082
Eh, he got doxxed already, he should be mindful but he has been on the internet for over a decade. I am sure he can totally make fun of her and still be safe
>>
>>87671401
Phase Defense Force... SEETHE
>>
>>87670795
I'm sure Rima will at least try to farm some content from it
>>
>>87671401
You PhaseKEKs have made so much shit catalog threads in the past without batting an eye, do not fucking cry or complain, idiot
>>
>>87671437
>big enough to take alot of beating
You're not wrong but that sounds like what a shitty person would say.
>affects hololive
At that point hololive anti-slander policy might as well be useless. Nijisanji has gone against their haters for much less in jp.
>>
>>87671546
proof?
>>
>>87669824
Rima and dramatubers in general are fucking embarrassing and the worst kind of grifters. Pippa alongside anyone else associating with grifters like that says a lot about the kind of grift they themselves are running and their own morals.
>>
>>87671772
next catalog thread, I promise
>>
>>87671437
I prefer to think of it like Phase is in bed with the majority of dramatubers that would have covered them prior to being ingratiated. Punching up is no different from swinging down in the world of dramafags, so you can’t convince me it is impossible to accrue views if trussed up like any standard coverage of a larger group would be.
>>
>>87670795
You assume that cuckfilms won't start anoyher channel where he talked about Filian? How new?
>>
>>87670924
>she learned from the best
From Dr. Disrespect?
>>
>>87669824
griftkin pippa and doxx connect are afraid of him.
>>
>>87672145
nobody's afraid of that literal cuck
>>
>>87672162
those tweets say otherwise
>>
>>87672162
>Pippa being unnecessarily mean-spirited to make Jack look like a bad guy
She's not afraid
>Rima agreeing to say he's nitpicking
She's not afraid

You seriously cannot think these tweets are NOT warning shots??? It is so blatantly obvious that PhaseKEKs are super seething on catalog
>>
>>87672162
A married person already won in life, can't say the same thing with pippa shitting herself over a react video.
>>
idk who this jack guy is, qrd?
>>
>>87670989
Every dramatuber is going to dedicate at least 4 videos to this in hopes of it generating more drama to make more videos
>>
>>87671858
tva is a ph*se safe haven after all
>>
>>87672424
Seriously? Dude is like one of the original youtubers. He’s probably close to 2 decades on the platform
>>
>>87672513
nta but I seriously don't know who he is either. Was he active 20 years ago that's why people are crazy about him right now?
>>
>>87672513
the only relevant youtuber from that time is ray william johnson I'm sorry, I have no idea who this guy is
>>
File: ByKGh_ICEAAsAwQ.jpg (7 KB, 206x111)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>87672145
>are afraid of him.
lol
>>
The most noteworthy accomplishment of Pippa's is that she's a grown woman who is flat as a board yet can easily hold the attention of thousands of men for long periods of time. That's a superpower so many "ethoughts" would kill to have.
>>
>>87672730
>the only relevant youtuber from that time is ray william johnson
Funny you say that actually https://youtu.be/vRJY9Y6wK2Q?si=Zlos0dCMGCb-rhVG
>>
>>87672797
you're balding worse, pippa.
>>
>>87672424
Pewdiepie if he fails at life
>>
>>87669824
>Rima
Ew...
>>
>>87672586
Started his channel in 2006. Guess hes not as well known as some others from that era as I thought he was
>>
>>87669824
kek all the dramaloving reactsloppers banding together huh
>>
>>87673086
why? her video about Pippa is based
>>
>>87670347
with a big wall of money
>>
>>87673412
no fucking way is your new defense that she has money, this defense force is super retard graded.
>>
>>87672797
She is jealous of his hairline
>>
>>87672797
This fag is currently dicking off every towelhead dick he can find to apologize for pointing out they are a bunch of baby raping terrorists. Point and laugh.
>>
Someone stick plappa's face on the brain bug cause this bitch afraid.
>>
>>87669824
does pippa even do react content? I thought only indies do that
also
>rima
literally who? rhetorical question, I don't actually care
>>
>>87669824
phasefag fuck off
>>
>>87669824
This whole drama is just a bunch of react youtubers/streamers jerking off about how their content is so much better and everyone else is slop. No one involved is original.
>>
File: 1700516628092356.png (298 KB, 539x421)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>87669824
He's old and washed up. He's lashing out at popular vtubers because he's desperate to claw back the spotlight. Poor guy.
>>
>>87674397
except none of that is true. take your dog fucker oshi and fuck off back to the farms where you belong.
>>
>>87674397
Based harine
>>
>>87669824
>complaings about him being like a drama channel
>is literally in bed with every notable dramafaggot under the sun
Sounds like projection
>>
>>87674397
Didn't he semi-retire or am I mixing him up with someone else?
I don't think popularity is an issue for him, he's just being consistent with his hatred for content thieves and Pippa knows she's next on the chopping block.
>>
>>87673081
Basically the whole thing. Jack used to do actually funny skits and parody music back in the day but became a react andy a few years ago because that's what's popular.

To be blunt, dude fell off and is throwing stones from his glass house... even if he is right.
>>
File: doxxsite.png (137 KB, 1660x700)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>87672483
Why has Fishman not gone after the doxxfags over there?
>>
>>87676758
I don't know why, but now you know why we call the corpo doxx connect
>>
>>87669824
Rima adds commentary to her reactions and explains her viewpoint about the subject or person in the video (although she is lending too much on chat send video recent instead of covering subjects); Pippa picks good videos but half the time will turn the reaction into a superchat reading and just have the content in the back ground as she constantly recycles the same thank you lines instead of making a dedicated stream.

One of these are acceptable the other is not.
>>
>>87677175
>nitpicking
Your opinion is now worthless.
>>
>>87671075
Rima is alright but yeah it's apparent when her circle doesn't cover events of the people they like. Example: False didn't cover the Sayu on stream breakdown a few months back; Many Phase yabs get overlooked; Kirsche got a soapbox during her beef with Off Kai, Rima has yet to cover the Asmon drama, someone LM really likes for his politics.

At the same time they will go HARD on the people who have or appear to have wronged the people they like: Rima and LM went really hard to Quinn over little material from years ago because it involves Sayu; False went hard on people who spoke against or didn't acknowledge Ironmouse; Rev went hard on Off Kai and continued to make tweets disparaging it after more clarification came out.

I don't care who they like but cover things equally.
>>
>>87678181
Rima outright misrepresented quinn making people believe that he was jealous of his numbers and downplaying her doxxing. Dramatubers generally have no integrity and should always be treated as the scum they are.
>>
Man, it seems like being a dramatuber is much more stressful than just enjoying the things you like. Why don't they just stop being one, and pursue what they like?
>>
>>87674397
The irony in this post when plapping plappa start a beef with him when he doesn't even know her, kek.
>>
>>87669824
>SAVE ME YOUTUBEMAN AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
if you could generate energy from seethe then artfags and troons would finally be worth something lmao
>>
>>87680513
Wait did Pippa really got collateral butthurt that much that she calls jack a creep?
>>
/vt/ glazing a male dramatuber wasn't on my checklist
>>
>>87680766
Not /vt/, just newfag tourists doing le epic troll xDDDDDD
>>
>>87680513
Whilst his obsession with Sniperwolf was a bit much, in fairness, it didn't warrant her literally doxxing him. And this was all while YouTube were doing their absolute best to promote and protect her, despite her only being a react youtuber. It was one of the most egregious cases of favourtism on YouTube's part and they even pulled the "both sides" argument when they gave her the slap on the wrist.
>>
>>87680757
Good God the ESL on this post.
Always fucking SEAfags with the dramamshit.
>>
File: 2024-10-02_03-21-04.png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
Is the racist 4chan vtuber having issues with views again? Are y'all that desperate for her to get attention that you'll make bait threads for free?
Lmao
>>
>>87678181
>Many Phase yabs get overlooked
What phase yabs? I've been watching some of those girls since like a year ago, and I haven't heard of any yabs, despite what dramanigs claim /here/ to be fair I only watch the non-yab ones
I'm genuinely asking, cause apparently I'm blind/ignorant
>>
>>87680956
>dramamshit
Embarrassing
>>
>>87681010
>Sage with an image
>>
>>87680908
"it"? Is this some kind of pronoun tranny?
>>
>>87680908
It all makes sense when you see who the new Youtube staff is.
>>
Pippa is such a coward. As always. A creature that tries to sound free and badass but lives in fear of any bad opinion
>>
>>87669824
How are either of these bitches seriously seething about "grifters"?
>>
Plappa is about to eat shit from this
>>
>>87682498
Idk calling out a huge fleshtuber to protect a friend seems pretty brave to me.
>>
>>87671401
Phasetranny SEETHE
>>
>>87671025
It was just another sponsor for him. I doubt he used it or cared beyond that.
>>
>>87683972
Saying this when she threw kirsche under the bus at off kai KEK
Get off /vt/ plappa
>>
>>87683972
>>87674397
is he "huge" or is he "washed up" discuss amongst yourselves
>>
>>87684672
Subs seem pretty big, then again i guess the luxiem boys still have like a thousand each at least? so you know doesn't exactly guarantee massive views/comments/donations/ect.
>>
>>87684776
correct answer is his sub count has been largely stagnant for years now, but his active following who watches his videos and livestreams is probably bigger than Pippa's but not as big as Fillian's
>>
>>87680908
He deserved it. He was milking her low effort content and and cried victim when she starts fucking with him so he could victimaxx for views.

Both of them fucking suck.
>>
>>87671012
>>87671097
>>87671120
she is pretty stupid though, blew out her car tire because she neglected a maintenance task that takes 3 minutes twice a month
high social intelligence though probably

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.