[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GamerTierlisy1).png (258 KB, 1140x389)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
Objective Holo En gamer Tier list

>TBF, one can argue that Kiara is in C tier, but her sucking at games makes up for some really great streams and thus she deserves to be in the same tier as Fuwawa.
>Bae has proved that she is now worthy of being put in A Tier after a recent gamer arc
>Mumei is currently the best FPS gamer in Holo which automatically makes her top notch
>Gura would have been A Tier 2 years back, but now her gaming skills have deteriorated.
>IRyS and Biboo are the only people who grasp the mechanics of different games really quickly and thus deserve the S tier. Not to mention the way they played Elden ring was praiseworthy and unlike other members, chose the most difficult fighting styles
>>
>>87672946
Put Gigi in A
Fauna in B and Mori in B+
And I would agree.
>>
>>87672946
Gigi is A
Mori, Fauna and Mumei on the top of B
>>
>>87672946
Ina shouldn't be in S tier
Neither should Gigi
Rest of the list is surprisingly accurate
>>
>>87672946
> the way they played Elden ring was praiseworthy
Didn't IRyS just use Rivers of Blood the whole DLC
>>
>>87672946
Retarded newfag gigizoomer. She's not that good at games and I know because I actually watch her sometimes. B to A at a stretch.
>>
File: 1718674906109191.png (17 KB, 257x145)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Kind of pointless if you're not taking into account the various tournaments/speedrun stuff they have actually done
>>
>>87672946
Girls are cute when they suck at video games.
>>
>>87672946
just to be sure, S tier is still way below the average gamer, right?
>>
Reddit thread
>>
Ina to A, Fuwawa to C, ERB to worst

Based on HL2 after she stopped messing with the ball, CC also to B
>>
>>87672946
ina used mimic tear
she is permanently banned from S-tier
IRyS is A/B tier
>>
>>87672946
Shiori is actually pretty good at games once she understands them. It took Biboo 3 days to beat the elden ring dlc final boss
>>
>>87672946
>putting Fauna in A tier over CC and Bae
>>
>>87679510
Fauna is a better gamer than Bae
>>
>>87679790
I’ll admit that when Fauna can finish a Souls game
>>
>>87679790
NTA but it's kinda like this
Fauna IS a better gamer than Bae in general due to having much more experience but Bae gets better at games more easily than Fauna because of superior talent
>>
>>87679790
That's not much of an achievement.
>>
>>87672946
Yeah.... Ina used mimic (past Ina) a lot and IRyS got pretty hard carried by Rivers of Blood. Both of those acts are easily B. If we're readjusting spots, move Bae and Fauna to S and Shiori to A, because Shiori actually picks up games pretty fast even more so collab type games.

I'm having a hard time replenishing the 2nd A spot... so I guess Gura due to her ability to play Rhythm games at an exceptional level compared to her peers. ERB is easily the worst and Kiara actually is a decent shot as seen in GTA 4 and 5 along with 7 Days to Die and she adapted to Metroid Prime at a decent pace. Swap ERB and Kiara.
>>
>>87680606
>Bae higher than IRyS
Even Bae would disagree with this horrendous take
>>
>>87680606
>IRyS got pretty hard carried by Rivers of Blood
That doesn't work on Rellana, and IRyS has the record time of beating Rellana in Holo en
>>
>>87680606
Anon, even if you disregard the Elden ring, give a cognitive reason why Bae or Fauna or Shiori deserve to rank above IRyS or Ina?
IRyS has completed Mega man games, which in itself is an impressive feat
>>
>>87680722
Bae beat Sekiro with near zero use of prosthetics while IRyS got filtered it, she's not far behind IRyS, given more time and experience in a wider range of game genres, she's gonna surpass her soon
>>
>>87681000
>Bae beat Sekiro with near zero use of prosthetics while IRyS got filtered it
Because there is only one fighting style in Sekiro unlike other souls game.
While you are at it, why don't you mention that IRyS beat Mesmer, Rellana and Belurat faster than anyone in Holo En ?
Also stop talking in future tense.
>>
>>87681000
Talk to me when Bae can actually play something other than souls like games
>>
>>87681000
>she's gonna surpass her soon
So you agree she is not as good as IRyS?
>>
>>87681094
Bae also beat Genichiro faster than most Holos and she beat the nameless puppet in a little over an hour and she's a complete beginner to gaming compared to IRyS who has gaming experience. I was never saying Bae is a better gamer than IRyS but she will definitely surpass her in the future with how fast she's growing.
>>87681155
She can and she will, I will make sure of it
>>87681227
Yeah that's what I said
>>
>>87681262
Like I said, stop talking in future tense
>>
>>87673209
No she swapped to milady pretty early on
>>
>>87681321
The supassation WILL happen
>>
File: 1729088764628403m.jpg (110 KB, 724x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>87681262
>She can and she will, I will make sure of it
Lmao, stop being a schizo faggot and acting as if you are her manager you absolute brain dead retard. It's less parasocial to think of her as your wife than this mental illness. It's creepy
>>
>>87672946
They're women, all of them should be on worst gamers.
>>
File: 1721078336256026.png (274 KB, 761x735)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>87681384
>supassation
Thats not a word also, thats a big if.
>>
File: time.png (456 KB, 887x715)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>87681398
You seething little overthinking and insecure brainlet, Bae always plays the games her fans request, I don't need to be her manager, I just need to SC her about a particular game to potentially generate her interest in it.
>>87681468
1 year is all she needs.
>>
>>87681262
Anon, IRyS was able to complete getting over it faster than Bae (talking about their first run). The thing is people like Fauna, IRyS, Ina and Mumei have been playing games all their lives unlike Bae, who recently started it.
Take different genres and types of game and you would see other mogg Bae just because of the mechanics and them being able to grasp the rules much faster.
I suck at every single game except the fighting ones, and I am sure that doesn't make me a better gamer overall than someone who is average at everything
>>
Where would Ame be on the tier list?
>>
File: 20241016_023200.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1080)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>87681593
And if doesn't you will become my bitch.
>I just need to SC her about a particular game to potentially generate her interest in it.
That's with everyone in Promise you fucking retard. It's just teh way you said it makes you sound like a fucking creep. Your monkey ass looks more sussy than Master Roshi
>>
>>87679816
the fromslop costumer reveals xyrself
>>
>>87681593
She is not gonna fu...
I meant she is not gonna listen to you, you delusional idiot
>>
Pppppffffffff hahahaha, none of them bitches killed MHW fatalis without crutches, if they even made it that far to begin with.

At least pekora did get a pity kill.
>>
>>87681593
I wish i was as delusional in life as this anon
>>
>>87681593
>seriousangrygoku.jpg
>"I will send her money like she's a prostitute and she WILL play the game I command her to. I am not her manager, and I don't need to be, for you see I am her paypig. I will send her THOUSANDS of dollars if need be in order to get her to play the game I want her to. It is inevitable. She WILL play what I tell her to. I will make sure of it *cracks knuckles and neck* Got a problem with that faggot?"
NTA but you're actually extremely autistic, mentally ill, and pathetic
>>
>>87680911
Sure, since I'm able to choose between the three, I'm going to leave Bae and Shiori out due to them being future prospects and well Shiori needs more time and examples. I'll use Fauna in this example since we're leaving Elden Ring and more so Souls games out the equation. Megaman series is alright. I'm not going to say it's easy, but it's not that hard either.

So for Fauna, Fauna has proven to analyze and study games with talent trees, skills, and passives and then executes the builds. She may be using a guide, she may not, who knows, but she understands the premise of why those things are chosen. We can use Pokemon Unite where that wasn't her main moba game, but she adapted to Wigglytuff. Sure, she picked it for the slapping, but she did her study and got better with Wigglytuff and maximized the use of it. Not saying Grandmaster level, but solid enough to be strong for her team.

Along with Pokemon Unite, we can use the recent 7 Days to Die. Her build was the only build that was the only one where it didn't seem like she was wasting skill points or as much. Her fist build was very well established, because she loves slapping/punching. Fist isn't the meta sure, but she mostly maximized fisting with the right choices of skills and didn't waste much books to give to others when she learned how the game worked. Only thing she doesn't know about are the skull crusher candy, but I don't recall any of them using candy buffs yet.

Either way, she was hard carrying close quarters and peeling off people well which comes from her past game senses along with providing heals giving out loads of bandages. Fauna easily surpasses IRyS. If not IRyS definitely Ina. Like what has Ina done outside of Elden Ring/Souls games that is considered S Tier Gaming? This is a legitimate not sarcastic question. That one painting game doesn't count, because we all know Ina is an amazing artist.
>>
>>87681709
Deal
>That's with everyone in Promise you fucking retard. It's just teh way you said it makes you sound like a fucking creep
Maybe if you weren't so worked up, you wouldn't overthink my post this much. People regularly say worse shit on this board but somehow this is where you draw the line, alright then.
>>87681780
>>87681891
>>87681948
You IRyStocrats might be the most insecure and easily triggered fanbase on this entire board by a large margin, I've never had a conversation with one of you where it didn't evolve into racial shitflinging and vitriol over the simplest disagreement, you people are just incapable of chimping out regardless of circumstances.
>>87681941
>NTA but you're actually extremely autistic, mentally ill, and pathetic
Look into the mirror and evaluate yourself before the next time you think about another man's post this deeply while projecting your own hyperboles into it.
>>
>>87672946
>objective gamer list
the only people who make these tier lists are hard stuck at the 80th percentile of every game so theyre always wrong
>>
>>87682115
Nigga read who are you replying to.
Also, stop acting like a pussy and take a fucking joke. You sound extreme creepy and I didn't even respond to you
>>
>>87682188
>Take a fucking joke
The anons I replied to clearly couldn't lol
>>
File: 20240915_000634.jpg (101 KB, 750x966)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>The Brat is actually fuming for being called out for his retarded and autistic replies
>>
>None of them are S-Tier Gamer, only relative within Hololive
>Only Biboo has shown that she is a somewhat able gamer, still only sligthly above average
>Gigi should be front-runner of A-Tier or low S-Tier
>Ina and IRyS belong to the rest of A-Tier
>Kiara is argubly Low B-Tier, she is barely worse than Mococo and mostly due to the fact that she has low game awareness
>ERB belongs to Worst Gamers, she might be even worse than Fuwawa
>Gura in B-Tier with Mococo is funny, Gura excels at Rhythm Games
You can strip this down to 4 Tiers, most of A-Tier and B-Tier are fairly close anyway.
>>
File: keikaku doori.jpg (201 KB, 1252x1346)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>87682274
She is rapidly approaching IRyS' skill level and there's little you can do to stop it
>>
>>87682213
Like I said, see who you are replying to and if you don't wanna be made fun of, maybe don't type like a stalker. Quite certain everyone in this thread thinks you are a creep
>>
>>87672946
From what I've seen of Wawa she has a fair amount of natural talent for vidya, but she simply doesn't care enough to develop it. She has sufficient skills to play her cute girl rpgs and she's fine with that.
>>
>>87682328
Never intended to come across as a stalker, not my fault insecure men took my innocuous post a little too seriously on a Mongolian basket weaving forum where worse shit is regularly said and people get away with it
>>
>>87682316
I really don't give a shit.
Bae can be the best gamer in Hololive for that matter, i would be happy for her. What I am more concerned about is your retardedness and taking things so seriously
>>
>>87672946
Mori should be at the top
>>
>>87672946
>Fauna
>A tier
Didn't she question how people played Dark Souls? Or was that just Gura?
>>
>>87680768
>Mario Kart competitions
>a sign of skill
baka desu senpai.
>>
>>87682408
No one else in en beat ghost babe. Put mori at the top and I guess I agree with the rest
>>
>>87672946
>ERB down 1
>Raora down 1
>Mococo down 1
>Shiori up 1
>Fauna up 1
>Kiara up 2
>>
File: 1721199806015890.png (577 KB, 782x870)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>87682316
>>87682384
Quite certain you are one of those people who takes powerscaling seriously.
Btw, IRyS would beat Bae's ass as per the lore and make Bae look like a vegetable
>>
File: 1721074853635157.png (399 KB, 778x661)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>87682384
Imagine having so little self awareness
>>
>>87682213
Not sure which post >>87682188 is referencing, but my post ALSO had nothing to do with IRyS and you do need to learn to read. That's at least two posts you just randomly tagged. You come off as some faggity little white kid with rice fever and I ALSO think you sound extremely creepy. Learn how to tag and stop sperging out.
>>
Fuwawa has S-tier backseating skills so it balances out
>>
>>87681948
>pokemon
>needing any skill
Fucking 6 year olds get through it.

So you have one game (7 Days) compared to the plethora of Megaman games, Armoured Core and Elden Ring IRyS has beaten.

This must be a joke, right? Fauna hasn't played any hard games.
>>
File: 20240729_212456.png (344 KB, 768x768)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>87682542
NTA and holy shit, you are in a much worse condition than I thought.
>>
>>87682474
A single games doesn't make you good at games, especially not on like Jump King or any other Ragebait games.
Those are even more of a Meme than Touhou being hard due to barely require any skill and are just memorization based.
>>
File: 1721061869409292.png (215 KB, 794x672)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
He is not even a Brat. I am quite certain.
Imagine shitting on a fanbase of your oshis is friend just because people call out your crack-up and then bringing yellow fever to justify whatever the fuck that was
>>
>>87682616
Hey pagpag, I wasn't talking to you since you clearly didn't read the perimeters. I know you didn't write the other post, because this is riddled with wall to wall stupid comments and that one was well written. No one is talking about regular pokemon you ESL fuck. If you got nothing useful to bring to the conversation, then go outside and kill rats or something. Like I said, read the perimeters or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>87682389
Listen man, I wasn't taking things that seriously either, you can read the entire comment chain from the start and figure that out pretty easily. The /HiRyS/ containment breakers were the ones who got too worked up, I was just doing a silly little debate before they started calling me a creep for no reason
>>
>>87682784
I don't know any pokemon because it's for fucking children.
ALL pokemon is for children. It's a children's franchise. /ANY/ pokemon game will be designed, first and foremost, for children.

Besides, you failed to name a single hard game.

>because this is riddled with wall to wall stupid comments and that one was well written
I don't need to impress retards with my vocabulary skills nor clarify the function of my superior mind to inferiors.
>>
File: 1722050252299075m.jpg (81 KB, 720x1024)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>87682812
>The /HiRyS/ containment breakers were the ones who got too worked up, I was just doing a silly little debate before they started calling me a creep for no reason
People are making fun of you for being a paranoid agent who thinks Bae is gonna listen to you just because you send her a superchat. /HIRyS/ has nothing to do with this and people are pointing out your delusion in thinking as if you are her manager or someone who has power over her.
You talking about /HIRyS/ like this and shitting on the Irystocrats either proves you have them rent free in your head or you are an actual autist. Because Brats I have met in Global are not like this
>>
>>87682754
I dont agree. Zoomer brats always come out saying that they aren't actually and then start huffing their own farts about how brats are right and Bae is X > (insert other holo mem name). Whether it be singing, dancing, gaming, zatsu skills, collab chemistry, shipping, who receives more hate. Not disrezpecting Bae, just discrediting brats
>>
>>87672946
As someone who watches IRyS, shes at the top of A tier
>>
>>87682115
>Look into the mirror and evaluate yourself before the next time you think about another man's post this deeply while projecting your own hyperboles into it.
This was genuinely the most autistic reply you could have given me. Thanks for confirming my original sentiment that you're mentally ill, autistic, and pathetic lol
>>
File: 1691324290123889.png (568 KB, 677x920)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
Imagine getting this worked up because your oshi sucks at games
>looking at you Brat friend
>>
>>87682943
1- I never said I was her manager
2- I never said I have power over her, I just made a silly little post about her growing gaming prowess and made a simple point of how Bae generally listens to her fans if they recommend any sort of game in chat, SC or whatever
I was "shitting" on IRyStocrats because they grew a mountain out of a molehill and made this into a much larger deal than it is because for my posts triggered the fuck outta them, they latched onto an innocuous post and never let it go. They are always cranky regarding Bae for whatever reason, they have a history of being cranky whenever Bae is brought up, this is a well documented fact.
>>87682754
Yellow fever comment wasn't even me you retard
>>87683130
Keep projecting my dear friend
>>
There's nobody in EN who deserves S-tier. Also, finishing a 60 hr game in 300 hrs isn't "skill; it might be entertaining to make funny noises each time you die but that still ain't skill.
>>
>>87682316
>That image
>That response
This is so fucking hilariously autistic it feels like a parody. I don't even know what to say. I don't think I've ever seen someone autistic enough to fucking powerscale "gaming skill" of vtubers like they were shonen protagonists. Guess I shouldn't be shocked that the autismo who posted the "angy goku" image is this fucking mentally and socially retarded KEK
>>
>>87672946
>Mumei is currently the best FPS gamer in Holo
wait, really? even better than botan? or you mean EN
>>
>>87683140
You can't even read threads/ I don't really care if she sucks at games, I mainly watch her to have fun experiencing new genres while getting better, I was having a fun little debate, or at least I thought I was under the assumption that before the other camp got spontaneously triggered
on that note, it's true that only low IQ posters post 9am moom images
>>87683307
>it feels like a parody
Congratulations dumbfuck, it took you this long to figure out that it was never that serious
>>
>ITT a schizobrat trying to explain how he is infact not a holoan
>>
>>87682316
I remember someone saying the same thing about their singing, I still can't hear it
>>
File: 1700890304995375.png (371 KB, 508x553)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>87683230
>I was "shitting" on IRyStocrats because they grew a mountain out of a molehill and made this into a much larger deal than it is because for my posts triggered the fuck outta them, they latched onto an innocuous post and never let it go. They are always cranky regarding Bae for whatever reason, they have a history of being cranky whenever Bae is brought up, this is a well documented fact.
Yeah yeah yeah.
You forgot to mention I also raped your dog, was the one response for the war between Russia and Ukraine, was behind the Palestine-Israel genocide, was the one behind the Holocaust and quite possibly all the accidents you could imagine.
Also it's totally not because of your retarded words which made you look like creep, it was completely because we hate Bae and wanna hate-fuck her till she gets pregnant
>>
>>87683310
the list only shows EN, it would be unfair otherwise because the jp gamers would completely mog everyone
>>
>>87683389
VESPERCHAMA??
>>
>>87683230
>Keep projecting my dear friend
You don't even know how to use "projecting" correctly
>"my dear friend"
Holy fucking aspie
>>
>>87683389
Forgive me that I said that I will make her play a particular game, what a sin amongst a sea of regular
>yeah, me
posts on this board
>>
>>87682408
No, she should arguably be pushed down a tier. She's shockingly poor at video games, even for vtubers.
>>
>>87681262
brats are UNABLE to talk about their oshi without bringing others' oshi down
>>
File: 1722455552164692.png (419 KB, 926x864)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>87683389
People actually think of us as the Jews
>>
If you subdivide gaming into separate genres (FPS, RTS, music, souls-like, etc) then the tier lists would vary quite a lot. Music games for instance... two holoEN stand out above the rest by far.
>>
>>87683515
Learn to read brownie
>>
>>87683389
>insert farting cheebs.png
You also caused global warming
>>
>>87683346
>Congratulations dumbfuck, it took you this long to figure out that it
>was never that serious
>Continues to make IRyStocrats look like Hitler
>>
>>87683535
>Music games for instance... two holoEN stand out above the rest by far.
Gura and GG?
>>
>>87683346
>"Congratulations dumbfuck, it took you this long to figure out that it was never that serious"
>""""""it was never that serious"""""""
>*Can't stop replying anyways to every anon that calls out his autistic, retarded, and creepy behavior*
>*Is now backpedalling that it was never serious for (him)*
>*Still hasn't left the thread and feels the need to defend himself because he's offended and knows hes a creepy retard*
Holy kek.
>>
>>87683652
>4 IRyStocrats simultaneously got mad over an innocuous variation of "yeah, me" on fucking 4chan
>Subject was Bae
>Somehow they always get mad when Bae is involved
They certainly live up to their reputation
>>
>>87683359
//thread
>>
>>87672946
"Gamer" is far too subjective to be discussed in good faith.
Gura is pretty good in rhythm games, but sucks at soul-likes.
Ina is a faster learner, and would beat a handful holos in a game, lets say, getting over it, but would lose to Fauna, who learns mostly games slower than her.
Bae is pretty diligent and would be filtered far less often in face of a hard game than Irys, but Irys is better than her in games she get invested in.
Kiara would beat plenty of Holos in Civilization, but would suck at everything else.
Mori.

Which aspect of being a "gamer" holds more weight in this discussion?
>>
File: 1553529758175.png (349 KB, 814x461)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>87682812
>comment chain
>>
List of crimes by the IRyStocrats
>one Crat pretended to be Gura to get Free factorio codes
>told Vesper manager's to fuck off
>is Laplus' boyfriend and keeps inviting her to Valorant games when she's supposed to stream
>wore a sheet over their head and pretended to be a ghost to scare the shit out of Chloe
>sell Mori her Xanax, lean, alcohol and fastfood
>hacked Rushia's discord during the GTA collab with Miko
>was the Japanese drama tuber that Rushia contacted and lied about her leaking confidential information
>dressed up as Kotoka and asked Mel about cover's secret projects then told Yagoo about it
>hacked Towa's discord and was the male voice on her stream
>opened the door behind Matsuri and accidentally showed his hand onstream
>is the host that blackmailed Matsuri
>was Mel's manager and sexually harassed her
>fingerbanged Ollie onstream
>set fire to Subaru's house
>orchestrated the trash taste collab
>Connor and Veibae's statements about hololive were written by him
>is the reason for Nene, Laplus and Shion's depressions
>photoshopped Luna out of the holofes poster when nobody was looking
>spoke perfect Cantonese and perfectly impersonated Bae's mother onstream
>convinced Pekora to buy a monkey
>dug the hole in minecraft
>injected Ina with the vax and gave her heart disease
>broke Luna's neck during the VR horror stream
>ripped a fat shart during Mori's stream
>ripped a fat shart during Cecilia's stream
>gave Kronii books about woke gender shit during her childhood
>built Bae's cuckshed
>damaged Suisei and Marine's voices
>is the reason why Gura, Ame, Shion and Ayame barely stream
>sent anti messages to Iofi after the among us collab
>made kobo eat literal shit
>traced Nene's drawing
>forces cover to sell acrylic stands
>drugged Mori right before meme review
>gave Mio food poisoning and made her puke onstream multiple times
>runs the Argentinian central bank and is responsible for ARS superchats
>intercepted Flare, Nene and Vespers initial designs and replaced them with designs he made
>coded the YouTube analytics page to list Taiwan
>is the shadow president of Taiwan
>simultaneously runs the Chinese anti botfarms
>managed HoloCN and is responsible for every bad decision they made causing the entire branch to get fired, including watching wolf warrior onstream
>ordered Russia to invade Ukraine so Russian fans couldn't donate to Botan any longer
>Killed Fauna's cat, Noel's hamster, Sana's dog and Roboco's cat
>told Mori's sister about the airBNB and suggested the "rager"
>fed boner pills to every dude at the houseparty and told them where Gura was hiding, told Mori she was up to "shenanigans"
>added himself as a friend on Gura switch account
>is singlehandedly responsible for every orange woman bad post, ran the eggcord
>convinced Miko that Pekora would totally enjoy it if she initiated sex with her out of nowhere without asking during their sleepover
>is the CEO of Capcom and caused the holocaust by deciding to copyright strike Mio for playing some decade old DS game, requiring permissions for games ever since (also caused the real holocaust)
>planted the Reine dox pictures in Ollie's image folder
>infected Kanata with her ear disease
>got Choco and Kiara shadowbanned
>told Susan to crack down on lewd content
>tweeted out all the anti tweets that made Huke cancel the Kiara minecraft collab
>>
>>87683389
>Bae and wanna hate-fuck her till she gets pregnant
But I wanna have baby making sex with Bae
>>
>>87684035
Do you just have a list of "bad things that have happened to holomembers" lying around?

Also QRD on every single point?
>>
>>87684235
Newfag...
>>
This is legitimately one of the funniest threads I have read in a while. Thank you Brat friend
>>
>>87684501
I'm always happy to expose the hyper victims on this board
>>
File: 1722901167871443.png (975 KB, 1348x1200)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
>>87679419
This. Pebble here, Shiori has proven herself consistently to have excellent gaming fundamentals. She just doesn't tryhard.
>>
irYstokeks...
>>
File: 1683699391915045.jpg (74 KB, 1300x1300)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
incredibly autistic thread
>>
>>87682689
Then other girls should beat it. Mori should be at the top
>>
>>87686754
I want to fuck Cheebs.
>>
>>87672946
Accurate list
>>
>>87681468
mooms
>>
>>87672946
I guess they gave up on hiring actual gamers like aqua/botan for EN because the best EN gamers are complete ass
>>
>>87672946
Bae is an S tier gamer. Whats Ina doing that high up?
>>
File: sharkcrawl.webm (2.73 MB, 810x406)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
>>87672946
Bump gura to S, i guarantee you there's no game she can't beat on the highest difficulty first time
>>
>>87688565
one moom
two mooms
many meems
>>
>>87672946
Biboo in S is pure pebblecope, she likes games a lot but she isnt particularly good at most of them
>>
>>87688710
How about "stream more than once a week for two whole months in a row"?
>>
>>87672946
did people forget that Kiara beat all of Nier and did a ton of the hacking handicapped until way later when she realized vsync caused a glitch with it making her move at half the speed? She also beat Tunic which from what I understand ain't the easiest game. She's also pretty good at Minecraft compared to most of EN since she was in the difficult solo holo sports festival events and did pretty well every time. Easily at least a B tier gamer
>>
File: 1692785040418131.jpg (100 KB, 900x900)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>87689200
This is actually true, but misses the point! Biboo's core gaming skills are actually lower than Shiori's, but her sheer persistence and her desire to meet a game on its own terms make it so that she always ends up damn impressive at the end. See: Sekiro Demon Bell Charmless, Hollow Knight Overcharmed, learning how to 4x Judgment Cut on DMC5, etc. Biboo puts in the work, always, and ends up looking awesome for it. Even her Mario Kart performance was genuinely superb, ending up in 3rd place overall despite starting in the Hell Group, and placing first on one of the races!
>>
>no ame
shit tier list.
>>
Everyone who thinks fauna is a gamer should watch her pikmin and pikmin 2 streams
>>
>>87689322
who?
>>
File: 1643019114723.png (240 KB, 372x408)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>87689322
Oh sorry mate, I'll check out Amelia Watson's next gaming stream and see how good she is, then rank her for you.
>>
>>87689380
>>87689398
>The only EN member to beat Oblivion
She's more of a gamer than all of them, S+ tier.
>>
>>87683474
Wrong
>>
>>87672946
Kronii and Shiori are both at least A tier, possibly both S if you're actually gonna claim IRyS of all people is S tier
>>
>>87672946
>Gamer skill thread
>Go inside
>Single player and soulslop circlejerk
Every time.
>>
>>87689629
>Gamer skill thread
>Go inside
>Whiny /v/irgin zoomnigger CODfags screeching about MUH MULTIPLAYURRR
roru
>>
Single player games are designed to be beaten.
That's why you are forced to get into meaningless discussions about time to clear or abuse of game mechanics, deep down you know the room for skill expression is next to non existent when compared to your average ranked match from fighting games to card games.
>>
Damn bro, if multiplayer is such an expression of skill, why are you talking to yourself?
>>
>>87690111
average Pyrite VI shitter cope
>>
>>87672946
u don't know shit about kiara
>>
No one in holo EN is an S tier gamer.
>>
>>87672946
I don't watch holo so I don't care
>>
File: kiarape.webm (2.87 MB, 690x470)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>87672946
>>
>>87691042
why even respond
>>
>>87691065
>spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamrollrollroll WAIT TWO SECONDS spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
Average Elden Ring stamina bar
>>
>>87691601
catalog is the equivalent of public place
>>
>>87679419
She took longer to beat Radahn than DSP. That immediately puts everyone in F tier
>>
>>87677148
Reddit board
>>
File: 1703274427267069.png (414 KB, 640x676)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>87679285
>hurr durr you're not a REAL gamer if you use THIS game mechanic
Don't care. Mimic Tear supremacy.
>>
>>87672946
>>87691065
I'm amazed the sped up webm of mumei being unable to fit a shape in a hole hasn't been posted yet.
She ragequit both switch zeldas because she knew she was embarrassing herself.
>>
>>87691065
Is this a support or defense jfc
Love the look on her face during it tho
>>
>>87689521
Is is the wrong tense
>>
>>87672946
Yeah, no way Kiara is in worst tier. That would be Nerissa and Fuwawa for sure. Kiara C-B. Shiori is A.

Gigi is S tier I don't give a fuck what anyone says. She's easily one of the best FPS in HoloEN and I take into account her willingness to do the work as well. Say whatever the fuck you want about "anyone can grind" but did you have the patience to fucking do it or did you bitch out? Do yourself a favor, next time you're in the shower instead of jacking off manually count to 600, 1/sec. You can't do that you have no right to call yourself a gamer.
>>
>>87694696
>jacking off manually
Stop humping robots
>>
>>87692874
Based, fromdrones should play actual hardcore games instead of making up retarded rules on the fly.
>>
>>87672946
Why is Fuwawa so bad?
>>
>>87694696
>FPS

Is she playing Arena shooters? if not then I don't care and it isn't that high of a skill ceiling, but I agree with the rest of your post.
>>
>>87698424
She made a pretty decent showing in that recent Moom collab. Obviously nothing totally outstanding, but certainly better than expected.
>>
>>87672946
Mococo in C.
Fuwawa should go down a tier.
>>
>>87695794
Fucking make me.
>>
>>87699095
My thing is being good in one specific subset of games doesn't necessarily make you a good gamer, and holding FPSes on a pedestal means nothing if you aren't willing to tilt hard on one of the highest skill ceiling genres in said subset known as arena shooters. I'm not downplaying Amelia but just the bold declaration said about her skills in relation to her favored genre.
>>
>>87672946
Gura should be lower.
>>
>>87684035
Saplings did all of this
Saplings are behind everything
Why can't you see
>>
>>87702098
My once innocent anus sends its regards
>>
Kiara and Fuwawa > ERB
>>
>>87691065
Posting the non-soundpost version of this is criminal
>Duplicate file exists
FUCK
>>
>>87672946
nope
>>
>>87672946
Sorry, but there has to be a tier beneath worst for ERB. Perhaps she'll improve, but as for right now she's definitely the worst gamer in EN. Also, Gura needs an asterisk denoting SSS tier at rhythm games.
>>
>>87672946
none of them are particularly good at games, and the people who actually care about that most likely aren't good either.
t. high ranked in multiple games across all genres

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.