[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GYnmfXAWcAAkUfj.png (1.03 MB, 895x895)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
She was completely right about the manager thing, so why did it make so many people mad?
>>
>>87696819
idk, she cucks their fanbase as well but I guess they accepted it by now, shit they may even enjoy it
>>
>>87696819
>why did it make so many people mad?
Because she was right
>>
>>87696819
Catalog seanigs are not human.
>>
You can be a free manager for free for other reasons then being in love with someone. For example you could want some free clout for the hard work of telling someone to make more shorts. Or you could want to be seen as someone knowledgeable and helpful. Or you could want to sleep with thier friend or even network.
Her generalization probably just means it happened to her so she things it happens to everyone.
I'm sure she's right plenty of the time tho.
>>
>>87696819
grifter whore
>>
>>87696819
>She was completely right
About herself. Then she decided to project that to everyone else cope with her own perceived betrayal of her groomers.
>>
>>87696819
she's a pot-stirrer. which is why no corpo will touch her with a 50 foot pole.
>>
>>87696819
women
>>
Shoncucks believe she's a virgin and didn't get her pussy demolished by 6'4 chad.
>>
>>87696819
They were mad because she spoke the truth. Many such cases.
>>
>>87698191
/thread
>>
>>87702171
>bpd has her daily bpd episode
>simp yaaaas I can fix her she's telling truth despite providing no concrete backing for her claims.

Fucking virgins. No wonder you faggots can't find women to get laid.
>>
>>87696819
i missed all this, whatever it is. what happened
>>
File: 1728348058684677.gif (2.25 MB, 288x540)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB GIF
Shondo tends to be right about alot of things, but she completely fumbled the ball here.
Even 3view/2view with a dedicated audience indies can use some help managing things like exposure (clips/shorts/interactions), setting up possible sponsors and even collabs, and even help deal with the logistics of merch Something even shondo herself has admitted to having to get help for when she got completely overwhelmed during the fumo sales
Now of it's some friend or random paypig you have doing it for free? Yeah probably has an ulterior motive.
But most indies properly hire managers for the same reasons the top twitch streamers do, to ease up the work for them.
>>
Because they’re fucking their manager
>>
>>87696819
>She was completely right about the manager thing, so it made so many people mad
Ftfy
>>
>>87696819
idk, just seemed like she was saying the quiet part out loud to put indies she didnt like on the spot.
>>
>>87696819
She won't confess her feelings.
>>
>>87696819
Filiansisters, how do we recover from the absolute SMACKDOWN this literal child laid on our kween?
>>
File: 1714376998511066m.jpg (68 KB, 1024x576)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>87696819
>>
>>87696819
Because she was completely right.
>>
>>87709567
Fauna you need to stop her, she keeps talking shit and picking fights with everyone and I feel like she's going to regret it very soon.
>>
>>87702483
You tell them sister!
>>
>WTF why don’t you guys like me all I did was call you all whores sleeping with guys so they do shit for you?
>>
she could say that in any chuuba's stream and have a damned good chance of being spot on
>>
>>87711473
Good thing her mods and the mods of her friends aren't groomers.
>>
>>87696819
Because she has a manager
>>
>>87696819
>why did it make so many people mad?
you know why
>>
>>87696819
That's fucking rich coming from her but I guess it's okay when she does it.
>>
>>87696819
hit a little too close to home for some chuubas. 90% of these girls are shut-in mentally ill outcasts and they finally get special devotion from someone. they like the power dynamic and the attention, and some even pursue relationships with them, only to find out that they're disgusting creeps
>>
>>87696819
I see that Shondo is enjoying her moment with her "based" takes but I don't think that's a good strategy for her vtubing career in the long run.
>>
>>87696819
Just because shondo herself fell in love with a former mod doesnt mean every indie in the vtubing scene ends up doing that.
>>
>>87705780
saying the quiet part out loud for the paypigs and make them mad with potentially losing money is probably what made them angry at her, now that's fucking funny to think about
>>
>>87724693
What I don't get is shondo is also actively hurting herself by saying it. People calling her based aside there's also viewers learning about her past because of this and quitting so why hurt your growth like that?
>>
>>87725069
she's based

how many other vtubers have a manager bf while playing the virgin gfe game?
>>
>>87725069
she does what she wants ig, i'm not shondo-pilled but I did hear she's unstable as fuck. In the end, it's still funny everyone kind of just self-destructs there
>>
>>87696819
based
>>
>>87696819
she's half right
Lots of these e-thots pretending they don't have a man while doing the GFE thing
Which is crazy because some of their reveals show them to be hot irl, the idea that they haven't been snatched up is ridiculous

But on the other hand, it's not like people don't have friends that will help them out as a part-time manager/editor/thumbnail maker.
We really gonna pretend that someone's friend irl isn't gonna be one of their mods or something?
>>
>calls out whores
>is one herself
>um this doesn't count because X
>backpedals hard and says her Twitter is just for saying dumb shit to her fanbase
Spineless.
>>
Girls really believe guys would hang out and do stuff for them for free because ... that's what friend so?
>>
>>87698531
>clout
Is that the new letting an influencer stay for free at your hotel?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.