[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Biggest Fan Edition
Previous Thread >>87687544

>Upcoming Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS27c8El4s8
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpPDxXuCAzI

>1st orisong BORN TO BE "BAU"DOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThUfmKQgaY

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>3D Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiU63uqC9U
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1845309649194713142

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/fuwawaabyssgard (Fuwawa)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/mococoabyssgard (Mococo)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list, VTL team info)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
Mococo love!
Fuwawa rape!
>>
>>87706554
oh that's right Gigi really went ham during BAU"dol. shame they can't attend her bday party
>>
>>87706667
>can't
>>
mococo shima shima shorts when
>>
>>87706705
yes, can't because they are sick and have to rest for their 3D stream later. I'm no yes man but I'm not some delusional faggot constantly doom posting
>>
>>87706789
it's prerecorded, moron. watch their voices be perfect after the mess they were in FWMC Morning
>>
File: 1727978003323386.gif (710 KB, 540x540)
710 KB
710 KB GIF
I do not care for Patra
>>
Watchalong with Advent on Tuesday, if they show.
>>
File: 1726867701180070.jpg (24 KB, 480x271)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
The JP arc sucks.
>>
Fuck I woke up thinking the ASMR would be out because they said 12:00 JST but they meant PM not AM
>>
>If you could magically filter out discussion of all regional exclusive stuff not in your area so that you never knew it took place, would you? Or do you prefer knowing about it, even if you have no chance of going or participating?
The end is approaching for some...
>>
>>87707139
What are they watching?
>>
>>87707283
Dunno yet, Risser is gonna announce it. Assuming it's going to be when she puts out her schedule.
>>
>>87707224
I wouldn't want to know about merch but if there's an event, I could plan a trip around it
>>87707283
She didn't say, just something that involves vampires (not Twilight)
>>
File: 48165894698.png (687 KB, 550x760)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
>>87707283
>>
>>87707344
BLADE BROS
>>
>>87707455
Oh shit, Shiori already did a watchalong of Blade so I didn't think of it, but now I hope for it
>>
It's Vampire Hunter D, finally, they read all of my suggestions that I never wrote.
>>
>>87707419
Halo bro...
>>
>>87707344
Dusk till Dawn?
>>
>>87708214
that would be a case where their complete ignorance of western culture could be amazing. tho someone would probably spoil it for them (probably Nerissa)
>>
>>87708214
nice, I wanna see some Salma Hayek titties
>>
>>87708214
>hairy pussy
>that reminds me of moco-chan
>smelly pussy
>is he talking about Nerissa?
>>
imagine being so committed to the pre recorded lie that you miss the birthday party of one of your biggest fans in hololive
>>
File: IMG_9981.jpg (38 KB, 742x303)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>87708630
Maybe if GG’s voice wasn’t like nails on chalkboard I would care
>>
>>87708269
Yeah maybe but it would still be funny.
>>87708404
Same
>>87708581
Fucking Cheech man he was perfect in his roles for the movie
>>
File: mogojyan.png (938 KB, 1024x1024)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
>>87708214
They should watch Pulp Fiction
>>
I initially wrote this right after FWMC morning but held back on posting it just in case my feelings might change later. They haven't so I'm posting it now with some edits

What's really crazy is how I'm not excited at all. Not even a little bit like I hoped I'd be
Parts of it are how it's not even a stream, and isn't actually the first ASMR

>not a stream
Plain and simple, it isn't one. It's a recorded product with edits and cuts. I didn't want to be spending money on something I've been waiting for for over a year now, and certainly not while there's milestone merch on the horizon. I guess also wanted something to make membership worth it too, but that's an after thought
>b-but membership is paywalled too
Yes, and it's one most ruffians don't think about because everyone either already has it or just doesn't care. There's also a huge difference between $5/m and a potential $24-$50 on top of incoming merch costs, especially when you're already paying the $5 dollars

>not the first ASMR
I don't mean the Nodoka thing either. I mean that unless Patra and FWMC gave the greenlight to their first take, their first ASMR goes unheard by anyone other than Patra which honestly isn't that bad of a result. But it's disappointing how it'll stay in the recycling bin for all of time without being heard by the ruffians

Well, it's not even out yet so maybe it'll be so good that I'll eat all my words later. But after following FWMC for all this time and knowing how they do things, I'm fairly confident it won't be. At best I can hope for something decent. Also
>produced by Patra
What does that even mean? Doesn't that just mean it's Patra's style done by FWMC? Does that even count as "FUWAMOCO ASMR"?

In the end I view it as more of a product because that's what it is than something made out of love and I posted this to get it out of my head, anything for peace of mind
>>
>>87708867
This would be great too
>>
The first time they said they I love you and said those are their real feelings was behind a paid voice pack too.
>>
>ordered mocosoda
>got fuwacoaster with it
Holy shit I'm winning
>>
>>87708885
You might be schizo but I agree with most of what you said. Part of me wishes they had released the voice pack after the collab and not before. I know there's tradeoffs to both and they probably went with before to say their first asmr was in English but I would have much much preferred it be live in the collab even if it meant watching it at 3am my time. now we get some heavily edited and filtered version of their "first time" followed by a live or possible prerecorded version that's practiced many many times. It just feels like an insincere way to deliver on something they've been teasing as special and important to get right for the doggy pack.
>>
>>87709000
That was the valentine ones right?
It's been a while since I listened to them, I might do that tonight after a bottle of bourbon.
>>87709126
Decent. I should really get some of their merch at some point.
>>
>>87709293
Yeah, really good stuff.
>>
>>87708885
>produced by Patra
>What does that even mean?
They explained what it meant during FWMC Morning
It was recorded at Patra's studio, she handled the production of it all
>>
Their real first I love you, in a recycling bin... their 3D Debut not even theirs, it was the director's, they just performed... no...
>>
>>87709395
Honestly that just makes it even more soulless imho
>>
File: GaFfxR7aUAAaOiW.jpg (804 KB, 1500x1374)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
Is it cheating to listen to ASMR from other girls from now on? Do I have to listen to only their ASMR and ojisan ASMR?
>>
>>87709395
>she handled the production of it all
I don't really have to know how when it comes to "production"
Just saying equipment is easy, but I'm guess it's more than just that. And with how FWMC constantly ask questions, there's likely a large dose of guidance too
>>
>>87709708
Well, did you listen to the Nodoka collab ASMR? Did you notice how fucking shit it sounded, with unacceptable amounts of white noise for anything resembling ASMR, despite using a super expensive microphone? Yeah, it won't be like that.
>>
>>87709708
she recorded all the lines and it's just an AI voice tweaker which will explain why they sound a bit off. They are using the "sickness" to mask it
>>
File: kojimbo.jpg (18 KB, 300x353)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>87709785
Directed by Suou Patra
Written by Hideo Kojima
>>
>>87708885
Admittedly I was a bit flabbergasted when they revealed it would be in the form of a voicepack
Patra literally told them to perform their ASMR out of love for their fans and if they were nervous then they should’ve conveyed that through the ASMR itself
Their first time didn’t have to be perfect or professionally done in a studio, just done out of sincere love for the ruffians but I guess FWMC just didn’t want to deliver what they felt might have been half assed, unfortunately
>>
>>87708885
I agree, and I do think that they should do it for the Doggy Pack sooner than later, specially after releasing ASMR as merch and doing it during the 3D; the excuses that they used are no longer valid ("we are nervous" and "we need to practice"). They initially promised ASMR for the Doggy Pack, and they've kept promising it for more than a year, ever since debut, so yeah, I think it's a reasonable complain, because a professionally made ASMR voice pack, is NOT the same as an intimate ASMR live stream with their fans.
>>
>>87709840
featuring dante from devil may cry
>>
It needs to be a paid product so that Patra can get her cut of the sales
>>
File: 1726096539646742.jpg (1.01 MB, 1354x1637)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>87709645
That would be insane they can't replace my 5 year old asmr playlist that has over 200+ videos(was way more but youtube just had to kill off 90 or so videos this past year alone)
So no I don't consider it cheating since I use asmr to relax and sleep.
>>
>>87710021
See I was thinking that earlier today, I mean she is the producer and definitely had a huge roll in this so she is gonna need to be paid for her time and efforts at least.
>>
>>87710021
I didn’t want Patra involved with it at all beyond giving them more advice off-stream
>>
>>87710021
Considering it's in her studio, it makes sense. At the same time, Patra literally said the equipment doesn't matter as much as the feelings behind it during their collab. This is probably their compromise so their first ASMR isn't at 3AM in Japanese
>>
>>87710025
>I only share a bad with another woman to relax and sleep, babe.
>>
>>87709840
Kojima invented ASMR and microphones
>>
>>87710285
He should collab with Mint
>>
>>87710252
>first ASMR
come on man let it go
>>
>>87709932
They never implied that they think ASMR is intimate. Maybe they just want to give a good performance, which a recorded scenario is clearly better for.
>>
>>87710362
At this rate, the first vtuber in his games will be Pekora
>>
>>87710259
Apples to oranges comparison
>>
>>87710431
Jill-kun as the sidekick, kino
>>
Does "produced by Patra" mean that she made all of the script herself..
? because I actually liked how they always tell us about writing or changing the script themselves, knowing that FWMC were involved in the script it makes it more intimate than the VP script being written by someone else
>>
>>87710512
produced might also mean she financed it
>>
>>87710512
They said produced and directed by Patra, so that leaves writing, I assume by FWMC.
>>
>>87710512
We'll know when the hololive shop page goes up.
>>
>>87710512
I'm sure they will explain it.
>>
>>87710395
>They never implied that they think ASMR is intimate
I think they implied it multiple times. Not doing it with the excuse that "they are too nervous" and not doing some of the more intimate things for the nadoka ASMR (like Mococo outright refusing to blow at the mic for the JP tourists), kinda implies that they see it as something intimate.
>>
>>87710815 (me)
Example:
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/comfyfoxinn_asmrvoice
>Director, Scenario: 周防パトラ
>Audio Recording, Sound Production: PTR STUDIO
>Key Visual Illustration: はねこと
They can just not give direct credit to anyone when it's fully internally made, but when they have external partners, proper credit is expected. If she wrote it, she'll be credited for it.
Versus this
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/shiroganenoel_asmr_comfysleep
Which only credits the illustrator, so it was the usual voice pack deal.
>>
3 more hours for the ASMR voice pack, right?
I don't know if you are here now Mocopirate, but do you plan on posting it when it releases? I'd like to listen to it first before paying 25-50$ for it
>>
File: 1729019953378416.png (192 KB, 303x369)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>87711074
I'm gonna listen to it first
>>
>>87711056
The shop page goes up in 3 hours or do they open it before?
>>
I didn't like how Mococo said there would be an english version like it was supposed to be a surprise and not a given.
>>
>>87711238
It'll go up at the scheduled time.
>>
You think they at least sent in a birthday message for the stream or something?
>>
>>87711245
Really? Have you not seen their chat, prechat for the collab, twitter and everything else? Their regulars who are there for every stream spamming ENGLISH? ENGLISH? ENGLISH? on every opportunity, of course she'll say it as if it was a big reveal.
>>
File: 1693341496034608.jpg (151 KB, 1000x1150)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>87711173
>>
>>87711245
She just wanted to look out for us EOP fans
>>
>>87711345
I haven't looked at anything ruffians say outside of here in months and I haven't even been here that much in the last 2 weeks
>>
>>
>>87711424
Understandable, then. Yeah, the number one question they get down to today's chat is "will it be in english?" so of course she'll treat it as an announcement.
>>
>>87711074
I wish Mocopirate could share the Valentines & June Bride packs too... you can't even buy them anymore!
>>
>>87711470
Too sexy not enough spooky
>>
>>87711245
It's produced by Patra so it's almost definitely made in JP first then adapted to English. It does make it feel like EN speakers are second class citizens a little bit, and I say this as someone that has done their reps and watches primarily holoJP
>>
>>87711245
Yeah... they way she said it made it sound like the English version was just an afterthought, not what they originally planned/wanted to do. I can't really say that I was happy about it.

>>87711345
I think treating it as a "surprise" kinda backfired on them in this case. It would have been a LOT better if there wasn't a JP version and the "big reveal" was that the ASMR Voice Pack is completely in English, but announcing it as something that's in JP by default and then making a big deal about making a EN version too makes it sound as if the JP version was the priority.
>>
>>87711888
>It would have been a LOT better if there wasn't a JP version and the "big reveal" was that the ASMR Voice Pack is completely in English
Listen to yourself, brother.
>>
>>87711888
I mean the English version is an afterthought. if we didn't have so many schizos it might have been JP only voice pack but then it wouldn't matter because we wouldn't have schizos
>>
Like, imagine a world where she would excitedly say
>Guess, what, ruffians? THERE IS NO JAPANESE VERSION!!!!!
And everybody claps and cheers.
This is not FUWAMOCO. I don't know who the fuck you think you made your oshi, but it's most definitely not them. Even their english sounds like japanese translated to english, who the hell says "it can't be helped" all the time in english except for translated dialogue in videogames? Christ.
>>
>>87711888
>It would have been a LOT better if there wasn't a JP version and the "big reveal" was that the ASMR Voice Pack is completely in English
That doesn't make any sense. Whether or not there is a JP voice pack doesn't impact the EN one at all, you're just being spiteful towards JP ruffians. It's really hard to be sympathetic to JP schizos when they keep revealing themselves to be such fundamentally insecure and petty people
>>
>coping
>>
>>87711245
how do you expect Patra to write an English scenario? they definitely put in extra work to translate and adapt it.
>>
>>87712055
I do, and I don't think I'm being that unreasonable. They promised ASMR to the EN Ruffians ever since debut, and we obviously expected it to be in English. Treating the JP version as the default one feels a bit shitty, because they are EN talents with a mostly EN fanbase and because they kept promising ASMR to us since the start.
>>
>>87712293
She didn't write shit you retard
>>
>>87712166
It's the difference between loving your oshi for who they are and wanting your oshi to change to fit who you want them to be. JP schizos are firmly the latter
>>
>>87712166
Instead, I envision a world where they did a short, 20 minute ASMR on their channel in a members stream where quality didn't matter because they did it for their fans, a month and a half ago.
>>
>>87712337
>>87711056
>Director, Scenario: 周防パトラ
>>
>>87711489
I'll post it later if he doesn't.
>>
>>87712388
>0 proof because the page isn't even up
>>
This right here, even though the quality is sort of shit, is an actual expression of their love for their fans. No one asked for it, pressured for it, they didn't charge for it. They just turned on the mic because they thought it would be cute for their fans to tune in and listen to them do some housework and wanted to be cute.
>>
>>87712166
She just worded it awkwardly, all of their VP content has been in Japanese and English so that’s to be expected for an ASMR vp. I’m sure there’s a schizo who wished it was only EN, but all I’m seeing /here/ is fixation on “…and there’s an English version too Ruffians!”
>>
>>87711245
It was obvious retard. We all knew it would be in both languages cause that's how ALL of their voice packs are. She only said it to placate(make fun of) the traumadumper who literally thinks every stream will be in JP until it happens
>>
>>87712261
It does when the EN version is just an afterthought. It means that they put all of their effort into doing it for the JP ruffians while they do it in English just to calm down the menhera. It doesn't feel sincere.
>>
But what is going to actually be rough for EOPs is that the upcoming live will probably be in 90% Japanese. There's precedent with one of Bae's lives being in mostly Japanese. We'll probably have PeroTL, but that's really only a stopgap. There's so much nuance that was missed in the offcollab Q&A since it's impossible for a live TL to keep up
>>
>>87711888
>>87712159
>>87712261
>the English version was just an afterthought,
It wasn't because EN girls are npot allowed to do JP-only voice packs. Every single one who does JP packs also has to release an EN pack.
>>
>>87712589
Just don't watch it then?
>>
File: 1615988685649.gif (796 KB, 245x230)
796 KB
796 KB GIF
>>87712166
This is some decent bait
>>
>>87712166
Nobody said that, you stupid retard. But treating the JP version as the default one is really shitty when they are EN talents with a mostly EN fanbase.
>>
>>87573406
Funny how today proved this right beat by beat, kek
>>
>>87712579
How is it an after thought when it was planned to be in both languages from the start?
>>
>>87712166
>obvious strawman
Here's your (You)
>>
>they go the extra mile to work with Patra to make an English version
>try to spin it as a bad thing to attack them
ok sisters, we know from yesterday this is when your raiding discord wakes up
>>
File: 1728046871089.png (172 KB, 549x409)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>87712661
at this time of day? at this board? localized entirely within this thread?
>>
>>87712761
No one ever appreciates the work they do
>>
>>87712293
She didn't need to write it, they could have written it themselves just like they do for all the other voicepacks
>>
Everything has changed. They now only do this stuff when they feel guilty about something or when they want money.
>>
>>87712686
Patra cannot write an English scenario retard
>>
>>87712761
So true sis, we should be glad the EN members do EN content as an extra
>>
>>87712841
It isn't extra though, it's literally what they always do
>>
>It would be better if the big reveal was that there was no japanese version
>NOBODY SAID THEY WANTED HER TO ANNOUNCE THERE'S NO JAPANESE VERSION!!!!!
>>
>>87712824
God, you're so fucking retarded
>>
never been to a round 1. what are the chances if I ask pretty please that I get the coaster I want?
>>
>>87712934
are you a cute girl?
>>
>>
These were not paywalled, they were not kept away or turned into another product, they were done purely because they wanted to be cute for us and wanted to make us smile.
>>
>>87712985
Nekomimi mode!
>>
>>87712980
no Im an ugly brown guy
>>
>>87712589
which of Bae's lives was in Japanese? Are you sure you're not thinking of her showcase?
>>
>acting surprised even though they've done literally every single voice pack in both JP and EN
>say the ASMR will be in both languages cause retards have been spamming their chat all day about it
i don't get why everyone's mad over nothing
>>
>>87713059
Pray for the RNG, bro.
>>
>>87712516
Yeah, I'm not saying that it needed to be in English only, but announcing it like they did makes it sound like they didn't originally plan on doing the EN version.
My issue is with the wording, if she had used the exact same wording to say that "there is a JP version too", then it would have been completely okay. We already expected it to be in English, making a big deal out of it wasn't necessary.
>>
>>87712761
Why couldn't they have wrote it? Patra producing would just mean she provided the setup and mixing you don't have to even understand English to do that but she does know it too so it's retarded that it was first written in Japanese then translated to English for a holoEN talent. and were supposed to be happy for having a translater between us?
>>
We are finally getting the ASMR people have been begging for for over a year, why is everyone upset instead of happy?
>captcha
heh
>>
File: 1720375982980.png (901 KB, 1522x1080)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
>>87713119
I hate RNG
>>
The JP schizos always think the worst of them. Portraying them as thoughtless, or even malicious, like they're snickering thinking "Should we do an EN version...Oh lets throw them a bone". I don't understand, if you hate them that much that you will never give them the benefit of the doubt and will keep attributing your insecurities to them treating you callously then why not just leave.
>I love them!
You do not, you wouldn't spend so much time shitting on them and saying they're treating you badly if you did because it's obvious they do everything for the sake of the ruffians for anyone who actually cares about them.
>>
>>87706554
Thank you baker for the qt pi pic but where is the pledge?...
>>
>>87713197
ruffians? no good
>>
>>87713108
Sisters got their panties in a twist as usual.
Schizos are attention starved.
It creates the perfect shitposting environment.
>>
Not a single fucking cent was charged for this. Nothing. Yet every single person was happy because you could listen to them just chat lightly with us. Be included in their daily world.
>>
>>87713108
Why didn't she just say there would be an English and Japanese version and leave it at that? Revealing the EN as an afterthought
>oh yeah i guess you fucking EOP have one too
feels horrible and it's entirely because they are masters at saying the worst possible thing at every moment . They unironically need a PR person
>>
>>87712625
Why wouldn't I? I know Japanese. I'm just empathizing a bit with people that don't know Japanese at all which is the majority. These 3D lives are what they're most excited for and are working the hardest at doing, but the majority of the audience will be getting a worse experience due to a language barrier. Maybe I'll eat my words and it will be mostly in English, but I think it'd be better if they made it fully prerecorded and fully subtitled if their aim is to be a bridge and not just an EN that collabs with JP more often than usual
>>
>>87713174
>sound like they didn't originally plan on doing the EN version.
But they literally did, since they've done all VPs in both languages. You're literally just constructing fake reasons to hate them for no reason, and no matter what anyone says, you'll still convince yourself of whatever retardation you've manipulated yourself into believing
>>
File: 1727079354787845.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>87713222
>>
>NOOOOOOOOO IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM RELEASING THEIR FIRST ASMR IN THE FORM OF A VOICEPACK INSTEAD OF A STREAM THEN YOU'RE A SISTEEEEEEEEEER
The worst kind of posters
>>
>>87713262
They're greedy dogs now. They are not doing anything for free anymore. I wouldn't be shocked if any more CYOA are pay walled beyond the doggy pack
>>
>>87712589
Yeah, that the reason I'm not excited for the 3D. I'll probably just listen to it while I play some games or something.
>>
>>87713282
Nope. See >>87712528
It was almost like a joke because everyone already knew it would be in both languages except schizos
>>
>>87713222
I usually post it if no one else does but this felt like a weird thread from the start
>>
>>87712509
Probably still my favorite soundpost. She's so cute...
>>
>>87713222
the pledge doesn't mean shit, why post it
>>
>>87713096
Oh yeah it was the 3D showcase. Lives and showcases kind of overlap in my head
>>
>>87713371
Even if that were the case what a horrible joke. Fuck the traumadumper but it's not something to mess around with
>>
File: notaraid.png (217 KB, 788x1309)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>87713327
you were too obvious yesterday sister
>>
>>87713174
>We
As usual, there's your problem. There's comments asking "is it in english?" in that very same FWMC Morning segment.
>>
>>87713327
You can also be a schizo or a beggar.
They have all kind of retarded antis.
>>
>>87713455
It was a joke because it was obvious, since they've done it for every single VP, AND they're HoloEN girls who can speak both languages. Cover doesn't allow EN girls to do JP exclusive voice packs. I don't know why you newfags keep ignoring this
>>
>>87713499
most people here watch other vtubers you schizo
>>
>>87713529
They're doing a JP exclusive 3D collab in only a few hours
>>
>>87713216
This is the truth. It always sounds like they're just trying to convince themselves more than anything that they're justified in leaving now. They keep looking for things that will make them feel better when abandoning what is now essentially just sunk cost fallacy.
You don't love them, you just love attention, anyone can give you that, just let go.
>>
File: 20.jpg (24 KB, 615x521)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>87713022
Yeah, and they won't do it again this year.
>>
>>87713593
>>87713593
>Cover doesn't allow EN girls to do JP exclusive voice packs.
>VOICE PACKS
Learn to read, dummy. They do not allow EN girls to do non-EN VPs
>>
>JP exclusive 3D collab
This is the best sisters can come up with? Send it back.
>>
Moco-chan did the solo space because she felt bad about not being able to stream, and that they had to cancel streams. Now all you get is a cancelled stream, a weak 'bau bau...' and a paid VP with ASMR that they teased since the start as something they wanted to 'do for the fans'.
>>
>>87713292
This is not a 3D live, this is a 3D collab stream.
Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>87713593
since when were collabs voice packs?
>>
>>87713593
wasn't aware it was IP restricted
>>
>>87713282
>they need someone to control everything they say
>but don't you dare write their ASMR script
>>
>>87713529
>Cover doesn't allow EN girls to do JP exclusive voice packs
You keep saying this but not only is there no proof, but that also implies that there wouldn't be an EN version in this context
>>
>>87713327
I don't think you're a sister, just a child. At least emotionally.
>>
>>87713517
No only during FWMC morning, but in the prechat for their 3D collab as well. They felt the need to say something because people have been spamming it everywhere nonstop, despite it being obvious
>>
>>87713577
Show me you liveposting FUWAMOCO's stream on Gigi's thread while they're overlapping, probably happened several times, it'll be easy.
>>
>>87713728
>here no proof
There is, just check out all of their VPs, and every single holoEN VP. Not a single JP exclusive.
>but that also implies that there wouldn't be an EN version in this context
No, it literally doesn't, because FWMC are HoloEN which means they are required to do it in EN with the JP version being optional.
Do your reps and stop going schizo over constructed fake scenarios
>>
>>87713778
>Despite it being obvious
Is it really that obvious if people keep asking?
>>
>>87713857
show me FWMC's stream where they're announcing which of their branchmates they will be collabing with, retard
>>
>>87713904
If it's not then there's no reason to complain about her answer "because >we all knew"
You're just replaying the discussion at this point.
>>
>>87713904
Shitposters, menheras, and sisters are not people. Yes it's been obvious because people have been saying as much for days. It's not my fault you refuse to listen to the truth and are flailing around for no reason at all.
>>
>>87713293
I didn't say that they ONLY planned on doing it in JP, I said that their wording MADE IT SOUND like it. The wording was bad, that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>87713904
Because they're either trolls/borderline anti doing it on purpose, or completely retarded.
>>
>>87713684
Now you're just nitpicking. It's already obvious that they're going to be singing and dancing after hinting at it on Twitter, and it's even more important for their to be some form of translation in the sections where there's no music, because at least with singing and dancing you can just vibe to the track and choreography
>>
>>87713978
?
Did Gigi announce FUWAMOCO? Ok, you were justified in shitting up this thread celebrating their inclusion, then. My bad, missed her mentioning them.
>>
>>87713989
>>87714024
>I will label everyone who might not know as someone I hate.
Such disingenuous faggots.
>>
>>87713529
>Cover doesn't allow EN girls to do JP exclusive voice packs
Is that really a thing? I don't know why, but I find it hard to believe.
>>
>>87713884
You're arguing against an argument no one is making. I'm just upset with the way they revealed it. If it's obvious there was an EN version then just say there's an EN and a JP version like normal. Or say nothing. What they said was the worst possible way to describe it even if it was accurate
>>
>>87708885
Yeah. It's just another disappointment. I guess we're well out of the honeymoon period now. Season 3 sucks.
>>
>>87714046
They already confirmed PeroTL for it when people asked if there would be LiveTL for the Mio collab, and they said no because it's on someone else's channel, but there would be for the Patra collab.
>>
>>87713904
People who don't trust FWMC and think the worst of them will always assume they're going to do things in the worst possible way. It's obvious because all their VPs have been in both languages, and they've been hyping it up for a year.
Anyone who assumed it would only be in JP is either a shitposter or has been mindbroken by the shitposters.
>>
>>87714052
no just literally every other member of the branch except for the next affiliate and someone already confirmed out, fuckwit
>>
>>87714096
>I don't know why, but I find it hard to believe.
Why would it be hard to believe? If an EN girl can speak JP, then Cover will just make them do it in both languages to maximize profit. It's just smart and has always been this way
>>
File: IMG_5928.jpg (865 KB, 2232x3106)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
Gonna poke her chubby tummy
>>
>>87714101
>I'm just upset with the way they revealed it.
Fine, whatever that's fair. They felt the need to say something because like one or two dummies kept spamming their chat about it. Otherwise they would have said nothing(and they shouldn't have because it was obvious.
>>
>>87714172
Go shit up the thread of literally every other member of the branch then, you can justify it being ontopic there. Not here. They're not there, you're not owed their presence in anyone else's channel. Trying to start loops mid stream about how they absolutely hate EN and SHOW ME ONE GOOD REASON!!!!! is blatant shitposting. It's genuinely depressing that you're doing it unconsciously. You've became a parasite.
>>
>>87714139
Hopefully it's the good PeroTL and not the retard one that misses half the dialogue and context. I assume they have the script for most of it already so it should be fully translated already if they are smart
>>
>>87714285
*nerissa licking sounds*
>>
Them charging for their first, real ASMR just goes to show that there is no more of them doing content out of the love they have for Ruffians. It is all to get money, or get numbers. The perfect paragon of what has changed since the move.
>>
>>87709915
>Patra literally told them to perform their ASMR out of love for their fans and if they were nervous then they should’ve conveyed that through the ASMR itself
And she said this after their voice packs were already done.
>>
>>87714285
I really love how much Mococo's tummy is a focus and talking point in collabs
>>
>>87714392
kill yourself already aeon please
>>
>>87714139
I'm only saying it'd be a better experience for a majority of the audience if they do full translations for the things they put a lot of work into like these 3D events. PeroTL only captures 40-50% of what's being said. They would get more out of the work they put in and people would probably be happier
>>
>>87714172
Fuck every single other EN member, I am sick of them being brought up here. I hope they all die in a fire so I can read post exclusively about FWMC
>>
>>87714302
>FWMC have no obligation to give a shit about HoloEN
wow mask off there bud
>>
>>87714332
I miss AlphaPero from GW... GammaPero SUCKS
>>
>>87714332
I think there has been at least 3. One knows not that much about Hololive but is fast and fairly accurate, best balance, one seems to know decently well, is the fastest, the original one, but is a retarded zoomer and chooses to "translate" BAU BAU over important conversation, and the latest one was just checked out, kek.
Maybe he was just feeling sick, who knows, it happens. In that case it could be one of the previous two.
Being only two would also mean that there's a real possibility it's just mane-chan both times, since they changed managers between those. Kind of a dreadful job if so. Probably not, but funny to picture.
>>
>>87714473
Not him, but fuck you. FWMC definitely don’t owe anything to anyone in EN, specifically not the new girls
>>
File: 205618494.png (370 KB, 619x651)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
None of this matters
>>
File: 1719506422577152.png (104 KB, 353x347)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>87714432
>How dare you point out that they've stopped doing things for their fans!
Eat shit. I left that faggot hellhole months ago.
>>
>>87714656
Truer words have never been posted Carl
>>
>>87714285
I'm gonna squish the friends with u Moco-chan's tummy and there is NOTHING she can do about it!!
>>
>>87714529
Being their manager has to be one of the most soul destroying jobs in hololive. On one hand you get to spend lots of time with two gorgeous twin hags but on the other hand they're probably complete stubborn bitches that ignore all your advice and can completely unravel all your planning no matter how much you try to prepare
>>
>>87714619
>>87714462
ruffians are holo antis, shocker. kill yourselves, they'd be flipping burgers or sucking idol producer cock if not for myth and promise
>>
>>87714101
Yeah, same. I don't know why everyone is misunderstanding what we said, I just think that their wording was bad, that's all. They are EN talents with a mostly EN fanbase, so everyone expected it to be in English by default. They should have said that there's a EN and a JP version, or just announce the ASMR voice pack and say that "there's a JP version too".
>>
GET IN HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhFvq4owWSw
>>
>>87714285
not diapers
>>
>>87714783
Promise sucks, FWMC is more important than they are, combined
>>
>>87714841
Kill yourself fag. Get that EN shit out of here.
>>
Gigi is live bros
>>
>>87714820
You guys said "it makes it sound like the EN version was an afterthought" when it was the exact opposite. You're being melodramatic and dumb.
>>
>1st ASMR
CONFIRMED. SCHIZOS AND SISTERS IMMEDIATELY DEFEATED
>>
>>87714841
>>87714916

Kys off topic thread shitter
>>
STARTING!
>>
>>87714943
>The voice pack will be available at noon JST and we're really excited for it!
>oh yeah, there will be an EN version too!
If you can't see how that's open to misunderstanding idk
>>
La creatividad…I’ll go to my other general to live post
>>
File: IMG_9975.jpg (300 KB, 1240x1754)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
When did they open pre chat for the collab?
>>
Imagine FWMC ever putting in this much effort for a fun, free, EN stream.
Oh wait, they did before the move plenty of times but stopped the minute they made it to Japan.
>>
oh fuck, kino, retro point and click vibes
>>
>>87715122
Yesterday, I think.
>>
File: IMG_9730.jpg (97 KB, 727x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
File: 1729241077452197.jpg (429 KB, 1736x2048)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>87715120
Just livepost here
>>
Roleplaykino of the highest order, no wonder they declined they can only RP as dogs.
>>
I'm falling more in love with Gigi's creativity every time she does a stream like this. FUWAMOCO talk a big game but Gigi and Shiori actually do it
>>
>>87715245
One piece swimsuits are meh
>>
>>87715071
There is no misunderstanding, because this how they'vealways done things. You're just menhera and distrustful. She said it cause that one retard(probably you), was spamming chat asking if its in English despite the fact that it was obvious. Ir it SHOULD have been obvious.
No more of this loop please
>>
why would she start off with the worst actor kek
>>
>>87706650
Based baused and bonked
>>
What is the ASMR pack artist's name? I'm sure I've seen the art before judging by the eyes, but I don't know the name.
>>
why does Gigi hate FWMC so much?
she didn't invite them to her birthday party
>>
File: IMG_9597.jpg (387 KB, 1154x2048)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>
>>87715308
>FUWAMOCO talk a big game
No they dont lmao
>>
>>87715378
it's worse she invited them but they declined because they wanted to live tweet about their $50 asmr pack
>>
>>87715435
>FUWAMOCO... we're just fluffy and fuzzy
>un
THE BIG GAME
>>
GG->Raora->Bae
today's threads were foreshadowing
>>
File: 1729273666095411.jpg (1.86 MB, 1626x2341)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
Gigi...
So cute...
>>
Bae also lives in Japan...
>>
File: IMG_9530.jpg (1.29 MB, 4096x3467)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>
>Spends money on getting art done for every EN who can/does show up for the party
Welp, there's another cute EN themed thing we won't have FWMC in.
>>
File: 1618932314163.gif (2.47 MB, 200x200)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB GIF
>>87715411
Would
>>
>>87715567
thanks for the info
>>
File: 1724578084984753.jpg (144 KB, 850x1200)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>87715558
>>
>>87715468
Or that they were also invited to the bag stream but also declined. I'm sensing a pattern for what they decline.
>>
I wish fuwamoco had been in this. But I assume scheduling was just too tight.
>>
File: IMG_3244.jpg (228 KB, 877x1170)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>
>>87715567
Ah that explains why everything there has declined in quality in the last 2 years
>>
File: 1729300011248402.png (692 KB, 1280x720)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
Ina is so cool!
>>
did they seriously skip this because they didn't want to RP?
>>
Subaru just said that FWMC and her had sex
>>
File: IMG_9977.jpg (169 KB, 750x1000)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
>>87715819
No, let me help you understand.
>hololive-EN
That's why they skipped it.
>>
File: 1729293852761137.jpg (224 KB, 1243x1745)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Sex with the birthday girl
>>
>>87715378
She invited everyone. She loves Fuwamoco. Remember the holoEN concert?
>>
all they had to do was call in for 3 minutes. They could not even spare that? They talk a lot about liking hololive but they sure seem to hate holo EN
>>
>Mococo can barely get through 30 minutes of FWMC morning
>durr why didn't they attend GG's party that will probably go on for at least 2-3 hours
>>
>>87715850
no...
>>
>>87715378
>>87715990
I mean look at the OP pic
>>
File: 1729300145257837.png (279 KB, 565x513)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
SEXXX
>>
File: 1728050996554434.jpg (121 KB, 789x1075)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
KEKAROO!! The EN version was an afterthogh And you know it. They would NEVER dedicate their "first" ASMR to the pathetic EOPmongrels, they did it while thinking about the JP ruffians, the fans that they actually love. Just you wait, the EN version is going to be incredibly shitty, traslated with Google TL and without any effort or love put into it, while the JP version will be extremely intimate and they'll probably suck a JP dildo too! The JP ruffians will get to hear their sloppy blowjob ASMR and you WON'T. Oh! and don't miss the 3D collab! They'll do more exclusive JP ASMR there, while they laugh at the EOPs asking for EN ASMR streams KEEEEK
>>
File: IMG_9538.jpg (2.44 MB, 2894x4093)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>>
>>87716001
I don't think this is a call-in thing. It's role playing
>>
>>87715819
It was probably a number of factors, but that's probably one of them. They aren't very confident in their rp skills
>>
>>87716110
cool, how long is their thing with Patra later?
>>
File: 1729282096430703.jpg (73 KB, 630x1200)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
>>87716151
Yes but still it's a tiny time commitment. They could have appeared for 3 minutes and Gigi would have made it work. Even if she had to write in them leaving early for something to do the asmr prep
>>
>>87716223
I want to watch
>>
Ah like clockwork the /v/fag shows up. The sister trifecta is complete.
>>
File: IMG_9907.jpg (826 KB, 2926x4096)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
>>
>>87716238
>Numbers factor
What? She purposefully invited EVERYONE in EN. Why lie?
>>
>>87716256
let me check with Ame's time machine real quick
>>
>>87716295
You're one of the 7 people who actually wants to see it. We all know its an unfortunate waste of time and energy, but oh well.
>>
>>87716256
Probably an hour, most 3D streams are.
>>
File: 1729273948654964.gif (661 KB, 800x450)
661 KB
661 KB GIF
CC soon!
>>
>>87716151
not sure they could survive playing Clue desu desu
>>
>>87716256
that's exactly why they declined, they have been preparing this for a long time, how can you not understand that? Oh wait im talking to a sister so I guess your purposefully talking in bad faith
>>
File: 1722116380521587.jpg (457 KB, 1927x4096)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>87716266
>>
File: IMG_8783.jpg (933 KB, 1181x1772)
933 KB
933 KB JPG
>>
>lady biboo
oh shit
>>
>>87716367
I know that? Them being invited has nothing to do with them not coming. They were free to decline, and did, for possibly a number of factors
>>
File: 1729300369089571.png (201 KB, 414x379)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
PURE SEX
>>
File: GRaISOmaQAAcZXd.jpg (261 KB, 1464x2048)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>
>>87716409
Me and the other 6 will have a blast. Fuwawa and Mococo are two of them too.
>>
>>87716238
There's already ENreco, holoGTA, and the Marine mimicry collab. I'm sure they would've had fun with this if they were feeling better and weren't so busy preparing for the 3D
>>
>>87716478
Nice, another reason to hate her.
>>
>>87716409
kek I love when you sisters out yourselves at never watching a single FWMC stream just to reply to a simple arguement
>>
>>87716478
they have known GG's birthday since before her debut. they chose to schedule on top of it.
>>
>>87716498
What even is that thing in the background, grem? KEK
>>
File: IMG_9507.gif (2.32 MB, 760x760)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB GIF
>>
Gigi seems great, talk me out of watching her. Is there someone major red flag? I don't mind her laugh or humor
>>
>>87716567
KEK, I laughed, I'll give it up. Shoot this guy, janny.
>>
>>87715819
Nah, I don't think so. They always participate in EN events when they can, they didn't skip AmeSame, didn't skip ENReco, didn't skip 7DtD. Despite all the shitposting you see here they do care about EN but they were sick this week, overloaded with HW AND have an important 3D collab to prepare for. It is what it is
>>
kek shiori is just shiori
>>
Do we like Patra more than Gigi?
>>
>>87716691
She doesn't cuck her fans everyday, that might turn you off if you're a ruffian
>>
>>87716691
The only red flag is her voice and the fact that she's PROBABLY fat. If neither of those things bother you, then you're good.
>>
Hope that AMSR dude that is an expert or whatever is around. Hope you can give an in depth review of the asmr.
>>
File: GaKMpCeboAAOlnP.jpg (494 KB, 1536x2048)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>
>>87716637
ah yes, she scheduled this event before debut, incredible arguement
>>
>>87716637
ah yes, they should've known GG was gonna do a RP event for her birthday instead of just a totsu or something ahead of time
>>
>>87716765
kiara's bag stream says otherwise
>>
>>87716691
she is fine, she is not fwmc but I enjoy her when I see her in collabs
>>
>>87716801
Anyone with more than double digit IQ does.
>>
>>87716904
Did you forget they call in for her heartbeat totsu?
>>
>>87716637
Anon, Anniversary 3D lives get moved up months. Talent has barely any say in the studio schedule.
>>
>>87716801
Patra isn't Hololive, so no we don't.
>>
>>87716904
>Kiara
>GG
Kek, who gives a fuck
>>
File: 1729273812651811.jpg (624 KB, 2688x4096)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>>
>>87716619
Those are all rp events with a set and defined role, and one where all they had to work off of was having amnesia where their performance was cute but lacking direction. I don't know what kind of priming they'd receive for this event, and I was only listing it as a factor of many. I'm sure they'd still be cute and I would have liked to see it, especially if we would have gotten to see some cute art out of it
>>
File: GaIfzVwb0AIyTPG.jpg (865 KB, 2591x3624)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>
>>87716691
She's fun and barely overlaps with FWMC. If you're looking for one of the new talents to check, I'd recommend it.
>>
>Every single talent must appear in every birthday stream
>>
>>87717069
actual Holofans
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>
File: 1729300668979894.png (225 KB, 448x455)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
CUTEEE
>>
>>87717266
Looks like a mimic
>>
File: 1712831897686.png (105 KB, 490x668)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>gangs all here
>>
>>87717207
this is more than a birthday stream, retard, it's an October holoEN branch event
>>
File: 1729263143270540.jpg (139 KB, 1200x721)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>
File: GQiIyyaakAMAXze.jpg (347 KB, 1135x2048)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>
>>87717234
No, you faggots come to this thread to shit it up with bitches I don’t give a fuck about, using them as weapons against FWMC. You bring them up here. So go kys
>>
>>87716691
I think the largest thing about her that I don't like is that she has a "twitch"-like stream experience
>t. someone who's barely glanced at her after her first week
>>
>>87716801
We prefer GG. Hags are incredible but when they're married or in a relationship, like Patra, they instantly lose their charm. If you like married women, go for Patra.
>>
File: 123131.jpg (20 KB, 312x312)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Im out of the loop of this thread? Why are random tourists spamming images of the Gigi stream, in the /baubau/ general?
>>
Patra will sing Michael Jackson in the collab.
>>
File: GaK87daaoAAADyG.jpg (474 KB, 2000x2000)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_9978.jpg (727 KB, 750x1000)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>
File: 1729248751711512.jpg (204 KB, 791x1200)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>87717447
Because it's Gigi's birthday obviously
>>
>>87717337
This honestly was probably what Gigi was talking about when she said she wanted to do a branch thing. Wow, I didn't even think about that until I read this post.
Well, good news for the fags here who unironically hate EN, there won't be a collab event other than this for Gigi this month.
>>
ok this is kino af
>>
>>87717447
It's a raid, but also grudge posting
>>
>murder party
kino
>>
>>87717337
>holoEN branch event
Anon, this is /baubau/. FWMC prefer to take part in JP branch events, not EN branch events, and because of this WE also prefer it.
>>
>>87717337
Who the fuck made her holoEN staff? It's her birthday stream. End of story. It's preposterous to turn your birthday into a branch thing that will send your underage audience to harass anyone who may not have time to join, as if you're owed the entire branch's time.
Kill yourself.
>>
File: GaKhJL_awAAudVr.jpg (247 KB, 1116x1626)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>
>>87717447
because some people would rather at least talk about something hololive adjacent than looping the same shit over and over again
>>
File: IMG_9937.jpg (87 KB, 656x858)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>87717447
Because people aren’t reporting those trolls enough
>>
Yeah saw that coming.
>>
File: 1723934484998222.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
FORESHADOWING
>>
>>87717447
Showing all the fun that FUWAMOCO continue to miss out on and deprive Ruffians of by their obsession with JP
>>
File: Noooooo.png (1.59 MB, 1392x774)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
no...
>>
>>87717447
Antis raiding, they’re just using Gigi as their weapon of choice
>>
>>87717337
huh that's weird, her title only says gigi's bday party
>>
>>87717337
>October holoEN branch event
I fucking hope so. If they waste another week with collab spam because of Gigi, I'll anti her.
>>
File: 1727835647515568.png (880 KB, 1188x1080)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>87717725
Bravo Gigimbo!
>>
File: 1722213441634258.jpg (2.13 MB, 1500x2230)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>>87717698
>we
>>
>>87717707
Do you remember when Gigi talked about wanting to do a whole branch collab? This is it you nigger. There will not be another collab event hosted by her because this is what she was talking about.
>>
>>87717817
Uh oh announcing reports is a bannable offense!
>>
>>87717783
>all of Advent
>all of promise
>all of Justice
>no Myth and no FWMC
This is a really really bad look, FWMC...
>>
File: subaru.png (890 KB, 1301x676)
890 KB
890 KB PNG
Where are these staff for FUWAMOCO? Or maybe staff tell them but they ignore it?
>>
>>87717565
anon... you're the slowest ruffian...
>>
>>87717817
Yes. But don't mention any posts you report.
>>
>>87717910
Not my chuuba, don’t care about her wishes, fuck off troll
>>
>most of Advent, and all of Promise, and Justice are there
>as well as Mori, and Ina from Myth
Wow, it's literally all of EN except for Chicken and FWMC
>>
>>87717565
Yeah, I think that's what she meant by her "big event". It'd be fun if they were there but at least that's one less shitpost to worry about itt
>>
>>87718100
Gura.
>>
>>87717950
>Gura
>FWMC
Literally the only ENs that matter… not a bad look
>>
>>87717950
It's worse, Ina is there too. Gura is basically graduated and it's a terrible time for a sleep deprived kiara
>>
>>87718146
She's retired...
>>
>>87717817
look at the OP, retard. This is a GG thread
>>
I expected better numbers for an almost full EN collab
>>
>>87718146
Oh yeah, I actually forgot about her
Unironically
>>
>>87717778
Raiding threads is the fun they're missing out on? What, you think I'm watching? RUMAO
>>
>>87718100
Yeah, I'm happy that most people could join
>>
>>87711489
Are you still here? I can post them now if you want
>>
File: IMG_9293.jpg (1.14 MB, 2480x3508)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>
File: GaJreRtb0AUowkR.jpg (76 KB, 566x926)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
>>87718100
>no Gura or FWMC
Holy kek history is repeating itself, but instead of just laziness its unironic obsession with JP hatred of holoEN KEK I don't know how you fags still defend them when it's clear they despite HoloEN
>>
>>87718234
23k is great numbers for HoloEN, the fuck are you talking about? I think this is probably GG's highest CCV ever
>>
>>87717812
>MiComet GTA server didn't have MiComet in the title
>FULL BRANCH EVENT is called birthday party
You can't make this up, the retards BTFO themselves, kek
>>
They didn't join GG's bday because they knew it would be cringe like this.
>>
>>87718234
channel unironically matters, its why most big gen collabs are on the biggest channel in the gen
>>
File: GaAatIBaQAAii2u.jpg (2 MB, 1525x2016)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>
>>87718469
yeah cringekino
>>
>>87718363
this reeks of desperation
>>
>>87718195
>able to join every single JP event/collab at the drop of a hat, and even stream through them will "sick."
>cant even show up for a few minutes for their kohai's birthday stream
lol
>>
File: 1729300742896630.jpg (705 KB, 1920x1080)
705 KB
705 KB JPG
>>87718448
>UM ACKTUALLY
literally watch streams you mouth breathing retard
>>
File: 1719878706408791.jpg (750 KB, 737x1020)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>87710285
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRMVHrZgBgU
this game SUCKS but we're watching this, ojisans as a VOD because it's late as fuck
>>
I wanna cum on mococo’s tummy oouuguguhhh
>>
File: IMG_9111.jpg (668 KB, 2966x4096)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
I literally wouldn’t would last 3 mins and she would scream NOEH
>>
File: GOnr0hiXUAAc6iK.jpg (727 KB, 2000x2852)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>
File: 1708474082719653.jpg (58 KB, 647x687)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
STOP POSTING FUWAWA PICS! I'M TRYING TO RESTRAIN MY LUST FOR HER UNTIL THEY RELEASE THE ASMR.
>>
>>87718649
tummy too squishy
>>
>>87718389
>23k is great numbers for HoloEN
grim
>>
>>87718577
>couldnt even tweet about it, not even a single retweet
lol
>>
File: GYz2tdRbQAAp5ri.jpg (96 KB, 724x1024)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>87718745
>>
>>87718649
FWMC gave me white fever, I can't think this is attractive anymore...
>>
>>87718766
how many FWMC streams have ever topped that?
>>
File: IMG_7389.jpg (141 KB, 847x1199)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>87718745
>>
>>87718745
This pic fo Bae should probably make your lust for Fuwawa calm down until the ASMR.
>>
why are retards numberfagging /here/ when FWMC aren't even there?
>>
>>87718903
Their 3d debut.
>>
>>87718982
Unironically too fat. Artist wanted to give her the good fat without the bad fat but gave her too much of the good fat, so it just looks weird. She should be a landwhale to justify this body.
>>
>>87718903
not sure, but comparing all of EN minus Gura and Kiara to FWMC is funny
>>
guys
guys
GUYS
what if FWMC are the ones who killed GG and this is all a huge misdirection?
>>
>>87718903
bait used to be believable
>>
>>87719030
We love numbers here.
>>
They should really learn to appreciate where they are. I hope they learn to truly appreciate HoloEN someday for giving them this opportunity, rather than spitting on it at every opportunity. It's sad to see.
>>
>>87718810
Hello, sexy Nurse!
>>
>>87719055
oh, so NOW it's a HoloEN event?
>>
>check this thread to ask why the dogs are missing
>see unironic numberfagging instead
I thought that was just shitposting from catalogfags. I guess ruffians are really from /#/
>>
File: IMG_6405.jpg (124 KB, 945x1391)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>87719031
Sad attempt at trolling
>>
>>87719060
I'd get my 'KNEEL' gif ready.
>>
>>87719194
...no? are you stupid? lol
>>
>doxxshit still up
>announcing a report was banned
>>
>>87719202
They aren't here because they don't care about HoloEN.
>>
File: 1703103900892723.jpg (688 KB, 2048x2048)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>>87719060
I think you know too much, ruffian.
>>
>>87718982
Thanks, my erection is gone.
>>
>>87719183
They already hardly consider themselves in holoEN outside of the paypuppies. If they lose the EN money they'll have no reason to pretend to care. Everyone should thank thr paypigs even the schizos because they're the last bridge between holoEzn and JP FUWAMOCO
>>
File: GUOFS_UbAAAFTOM.jpg (1.68 MB, 2020x3357)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>87718745
>>
oh, gone now, I kneel
>>
>>87719202
We're getting raided if the spamming of a stream they aren't in didn't clue you in
>>
>>87719280
I don’t care about the rest of EN either.
They’re perfect
>>
I'm kinda glad they declined this collab, they would have drowned among the voices by now
>>
File: 1724008212184722.webm (2.01 MB, 1280x720)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB WEBM
>>87718649
Nice thighs.
>>
File: GTnE6SZXsAIcNhQ.jpg (150 KB, 1111x1200)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>
I hate looking forward to something on the same day, I'm not doing shit, not playing vidya, not reading, nothing, just waiting for the ASMR pack.
>>
>>87719349
I won't thank them, because they're forcing FWMC to stay in a branch they clearly don't want to be in. Just let them swap already
>>
>>87719503
Yeah, you can definitely see some editing around her tummy and thighs
>>
kek CC
>>
File: 1716729717471.png (1.83 MB, 1280x1600)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>87718745
>>
>>87718281
Yes! I would greatly appreciate it!
>>
>>87719485
At the same time if they WERE the murderers it would be pretty funny, kinda like the Amogus stream.
>>
>>87719617
adhdffian... I get you
>>
File: GYUMsFkbQAAXJ8l.jpg (487 KB, 2013x2817)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>
>>87719485
It would be nice if they declined for a real reason tho. This just makes them look petty and mean. If GG were HoloJP, you know they'd be there no matter how sick they are.
>>
File: 1729301993343782.png (39 KB, 215x150)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
green
>>
File: GaI35Z0b0AY6D3S.jpg (2.2 MB, 3389x2567)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>
File: 1722483477690390.jpg (69 KB, 1080x1046)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Can someone post the japanese ASMR? I'm only buying the english one
>>
>>87718281
All links will be reported to Cover as they violate US law
>>
>>87719836
do people even care outside of here though
>>
File: GZqCuv5aAAEb4ZR.jpg (315 KB, 1283x1800)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>
File: 1709845436742129.gif (597 KB, 600x370)
597 KB
597 KB GIF
>>87719836
Anon, get an internship at cover if you didn't get the reason
>>
>>87719976
You’re replying to a troll
>>
>>87711489
https://gofile.io/d/avCGnY
>>
File: 1729302105979727.png (32 KB, 147x157)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>
>>87719911
no, buy them both
>>
>>87719485
>I don't want fun/cool collabs anyways!
>>
>>87719733
That would be some next level kino
>>
>>87720042
There is no reason. They simply hate HoloEN, which is fine cause a lot of people do. It's just scummy to be a part of it and do shitty things like this.
>>
File: IMG_9172.jpg (1.01 MB, 1930x1800)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>
File: GYpcA79bgAAhvE_.jpg (996 KB, 2867x4096)
996 KB
996 KB JPG
>>
File: iwys.png (118 KB, 300x270)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
Sex with this IRyS
>>
>>87720322
why is she so smug even with two mouths
>>
File: 1722474278468308.jpg (309 KB, 2417x1844)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>87720253
>>
>>87719272
Yeah the mods are a mixed bag on a good day.
I'm surprised they actually banned that /v/fag that's always ban evading
>>
File: IMG_5581.jpg (65 KB, 1024x762)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
>>87720322
she would look cuter if the red dot was her mouth and not her nose
>>
>Mad about people talking about EN collab
>Starts spamming JP pics
Ha you're such a faggot. Go back to /jp/.
>>
File: GYEi3o7b0AETsmd.jpg (1.07 MB, 2378x4096)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>
>>87719836
Get better shitposting material, Promisenig. They've been in every EN event for the past few months, except this one.
>>
File: 1626669208177.png (1.85 MB, 1920x1080)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>87720322
>I'm gonna feed this ni-
Why is IRyS so based?
>>
File: 1729302313161085.gif (188 KB, 400x400)
188 KB
188 KB GIF
>>87720322
>>
>>87720465
Talking about an en collab they aren’t a part off is off topic faggot
>>
>>87720465
kek who are you even talking about sister?
>>
File: GZyVcFwbEAACdWq.jpg (891 KB, 2560x1440)
891 KB
891 KB JPG
>>
>>87719769
Moco-chan approved bukkake!
>>
>>87719911
I might think about buying the JP version if it's up long enough if someone doesn't share, just for the comparison
And then share it
>>
File: IMG_6688.jpg (100 KB, 748x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
>>87719727
Done >>87720102
>>
so like why are they the only ones not in gigi's collab
>>
File: GNafRBfXgAAMfw6.jpg (335 KB, 997x1828)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>
>>87720656
Thank you baused Mocopirate. You are my favorite Wuffian
>>
File: 1717093252209.jpg (3.28 MB, 1847x3169)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB JPG
why worry about JP and EN. both sides have sex designs
>>
File: GTI-7OQWwAADDfX.jpg (773 KB, 2652x2218)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
>>
>>87720719
MocoPirate is the real MVP
>>
File: DfYOl-yUwAAWPCw.jpg (60 KB, 870x894)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>
>>87720660
they really really hate GG, ok?
now run along to the catalog

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.