[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3774342463.jpg (70 KB, 539x762)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
She should have just shut her mouth. How hard was that?
>>
>>87748295
>Korean
>not having a melty moment
>>
But if she shut her mouth how was she supposed to suck my dick
>>
>>87748295
I mean even the Japanese talents in the main branch won't throw themselves on their swords to defend the Hololive brand name when it's management that makes a mistake. Ina couldn't hide the fact that her 3D live was delayed when she has been hyping it up for months and she definitely wanted to explain why she is going radio silent for 2 months. Cover shills will still defend the company no matter how badly they mess up.
>>
>>87748886
I'm not defending cover here but her 3D live wasn't delayed. It never even had a slated time, and Ina also outright said her projects aren't gonna be affected by this issue. Just that she'll have to work harder which is annoying.
>>
>>87748590
TPBP. Ina did nothing wrong.
>>
>>87748496
She wouldn't have to open it very wide then
>>
>>87749076
Bro... ;-;
>>
>>87748590
Yeah, why are people acting like Ina is bitching about studio time or something petty like that? Cover ltierally fucked up her ability to even work in Japan whatsoever after she pretty much moved over there for work.
>>
>>87749339
>Niji projection
>>
>>87749339
Projecting nijisis spotted
>>
>>87748295
when did ina get a cute tako hoodie? I must've missed that.
>>
>>87749339
You literally did not answer the question
>>
>>87748295
kys
>>
>>87749803
Holochads have been complaining about management all the time and happy that Ina could vent without getting shat on by management, unlike some other unfortunate organs
>>
>>87749803
Don't you have one of your organs to harass for shopping at a wrong store?
>>
>>87749929
>Just because is not the answer your cultist mindset wanted to hear
No you literally did not even acknowledge the question. It's not even tertiarily in the same ballpark.
It's like asking someone where they're going and having them respond with how much they hate the Jews.
>>
>>87750022
>the last 8 days did not happened
Holy ESL and secondly, hololive looks better this week than whatever shitshow company or indie you support.
>>
>>87750109
>>87750231
Think of a new line samefag, you're boring me. At least dance for me monkey.
>>
>>87750109
You are literally attacking someone who's on your side.
>Things are worse than what's being said. Why is it like this?
>UHHH HOLOKEKS OR CULTISTS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM ARE BASICALLY NIJIS
>Ok but that doesn-
>YOU'RE A CULTIST
>>87750263
Sorry I'll use a food analogy next time to make sure not to offend you.
>>
Aren't takos called the tentacult as a collective or something?
>>
>>87750535
Antis don't watch streams.
>>
>>87750584
Oh I know, I just found it funny that a thread about Ina has a sister calling everyone cultists, when yes in fact that is exactly what we are, canonically
>>
>>87751099
As explained in the posts above you, sister, we LITERALLY ARE A CULT! you think my Ina is called a Priestess just because we have a nun fetish?
>>
>>87749115
I'm sorry, i feel bad now
>>
The only thing I'm mildly disappointed about is that Ina didn't make fun of Japan and its fax machine using government.
That had to be a handful of cash she lost over this but it looked like she was more annoyed at time lost.
>>
>>87751538
Time lost is money lost
>>
>>87748590
>holo vs holo
pippa too afraid to stream after attacking jacksfilms deflection thread
Verification not required.
>>
File: 1720529024301919.gif (273 KB, 600x641)
273 KB
273 KB GIF
>>87748295
It still boggles my mind that people actually believe a publicly traded Japanese corpo will always have their talents best interests at heart. What a grand and intoxicating innocence.
>>
>>87751853
You can use that meme if you want, but its true. Some people bitch about everything, Ina does not. Simple as. Sorry your fweelings got wurt.
>>
>>87751960
>Sorry your fweelings got wurt.
not at all. I barely watch holo chuubas, but I have a deep hatred for ph*se.
>>
>>87751918
The fundamental problem in Asian cultures is just that you're not supposed to talk back against seniors when they mess up, and by seniors it just means anyone that was there before you. This leads to unavoidable fuck ups.
>>
>>87752145
There is no culture where you are supposed to talk back to your seniors, don't kid yourself.
>>
Cover should at least hire a guy who knows which office you have to go to with 12 bottles of liquor and some cash to resolve this kind of misunderstanding
>>
>>87752145
I do get that to a degree. I've worked my job for a long time and am on autopilot most of the time. When some newbie starts trying to change things and stressing me out I just want them to go away.
Now, Japans whole no hurt anyone's feelings or they can sue shit can go take a hike.
>>
>>87752258
You've never been to balkans, apparently
>>
>>87748295
She should be terminated for leaking company info.
>>
>>87751538
She lost less than $20k. That's just roughly a month (or less) of her income. I can see how she is less annoyed about losing money than time in this case
>>
>>87753037
>She lost less than $20k.
Proof?
>>
>>87748295
I respect Ame, even when Ame is so pissed at management she doesn't insult them publicly like Ina does.

Typical Koreans having melty, just like Nabi
>>
>>87753724
Using Ame as ammo for management and holo vs holo ain't gonna work anon
>>
>>87753317
She said all her projects won't be cancelled and the problem should be solved by Dec, or latest by early next year. It's just travelling and living expenses, plus some possible prior studio bookings Do you think she was going to stay at some 5 stars hotel or what?
>>
>>87753724
Baiting with a dead rotting corpse won't make your gay little bait post any better
>>
>>87753898
Timestamp?
>>
>>87748295
If Cover reimbursed her she would :D
>>
>>87750358
>>87750473
That's what I thought
>>
>>87748295
>Ina says one of the OPTIONS that was SUGGESTED was to cancel everything
>dramafags conveniently ignore those two words and repeat endlessly cover forced Ina to cancel everything at her own loss
this board is proof self-governance was a mistake and democracy is unsustainable
>>
>>87754190
She talked about it at multiple points so I will just link you the summary clip instead of going through the entire vod to get specific timestamp (it's short enough to just watch the entire clip)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neB3bGwkSvg
>>
>>87748886
You generally see Nijifags or other non-Hololive fans projecting about or falseflagging as Cover shills than actual Cover shills.
>>
>>87748295
Buy an ad, covershill.
>>
>>87754648
See >>87754516 and >>87754553
>>
>>87749339
Nijis can't help giving themselves every time
>>
>>87754516
>you can cancel everything :D
>btw you have to seek refunds urself
>>
>Open thread
>Obvious Nijisister discord raid
I don't know what I was expecting
>>
>>87755009
This, management can suggest whatever they want but they weren't going to help Ina get reimbursed.
>>
>>87755198
holofaggots raid the niji threads then?
>>
>all your plans get annihilated by retards
>somehow you are not allowed to seethe
>>
>>87748295
Qrd
>>
>>87751538
>Ina didn't make fun of Japan and its fax machine using government
she needs to be in good terms with them because she wants to move there
>>
>>87756628
Me too (want to visit Japan) but I consider that soft. Might be because I casually rip the shit out of most people out of habit.
>>
>>87755782
Cover stole her money and wasted her time.
>>
File: 1729301528139026.png (11 KB, 600x200)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>87755782
>Gets btfo by Jacksfilms
>Dox was posted on a bvtm tweet and her hairline is worse than him
>Phasies are in full retard monkey mode
>>
>>87748295
this isnt niji, sis
>>
>>87748295
>Everyone lost
how so?
>>
>>87755782
blaming holo for wasting her fucking time, not sure if the money lost matters that much
>>
>One of the options that was suggested to me was to cancel all my plans that I've made months in advance, booked months in advance, paid for months in advance and stay home so that I can properly stream and do other work. ... As I have personally done everything properly on my end ... and the fact I probably won't get reimbursed for any of the money I've spent to book all of these plans ahead of time...

Amazing how if this were any other company that company would be raked across the coals, while since it's muh Cover Corp YAGOO can do no wrong. He's literally just another soulless salaryman jap.
>>
>>87758090
Cover shills are quite fanatical and very stupid
>>
>>87748295
I guess she realised the "losing my phone and taking a 90 day health break" excuse wouldn't work this time.
>>
>>87757432
>phase out of nowhere
obsessed
>>
>>87748590
stfu ennacuck
>>
>>87758090
soz bro, go cry about your corp not being as successful or trusted in your general I guess
>>
>>87748590
the fact that so many people are upset about the fact that their oshi is getting mad about getting fucked over the way ina did just makes me sad
we're not fucking nijiniggers, man.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (510 KB, 897x896)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>87758090
Hololive is good!!!!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (480 KB, 838x595)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
So this is why he got suspended for yelling at management, they're glue sniffers.
>>
>>87751918
Is that Dooby the Roingus™?
>>
If Nijisanji had done this we'd still be insulting them for it in 2026. But Cover can do no wrong and that whore probably deserved it. No wonder Ame left.
>>
>>87760710
When is her debut again?
>>
>>87761642
tom
>>
We're losing another Myth member, aren't we? Ina never needed Holo really and this might be the last straw
>>
>>87759543
tbf you'd get fired for yelling at management in 99.9999% of companies
>>
>>87761251
damn that sucks bro, go cry about the double standard in your general i guess?
>>
>>87761251
Well, maybe treating your VTubers decently enough so they wouldn't be openly trashing you even after they leave helps.
How come no one told me this before?
>>
its no wonder why they have so many people leaving this year, expect more to happen
if one is getting fucked over then it sure as fuck is happening to more
>>
>>87763946
Yeah, those VISA issues clearly made Aqua leave. Freaking Cover, I swear
>>
>>87764490
>he doesnt know
>>
>>87752116
>spoiler
Stop exposing the business.
>>
>>87761251
>b-but what about niji!!!
>>
>>87748957
>I'm not defending cover here but her 3D live wasn't delayed. It never even had a slated time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yktf98L4gI&t=468s
Ina had promised that she would have a 3D live each year and in August she was hyping it up for the end of the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD9mef82XNs?t=413
While talking about the delay she brought up that her 3D live was tied into other things that were scheduled for December. That is why she was angry since the expired work visa had destroyed the plans that she had been working on since Neverland Paradox. Ina can't do anything related to Hololive while visiting Japan for the next few months which is why her manager has to take over her social media. That Kumomane had to cushion Ina from management to stop things from getting heated is an indication that it's affecting a lot of things and it's not something that will be solved for a while. "There is literally nothing I can do" sums up how Ina feels because she can't even start to work on her 3D live until Cover can get her a work visa.
>>
>>87748295
>Newfags acting like Marine, Pekora, Lamy haven't all had public melties over Hololive Management fucking shit up.

Remember the time Pekora on stream asked where all the money she brings in goes, started crying and abruptly ended the stream.

I remember.
>>
>>87758090
that's fucked up
wtf?!
>>
>>87766051
Why not just have a fan make the 3D model for her at this point? It's not like holo is lacking skilled artists in its fanbase.
>>
>>87756768
You can do that shit with randos but not the government unless you want them to make your life hell. In any case, the right move was to shift all the blame to whichever retarded intern caused this issue in Cover even if hypothetically the japanese embassy/immigration fucked up on their end..
>>
>>87758090
What are the other options?
>>
>>87766252
source?
>>
>>87766252
She was upset because she wanted to do a stream for members but could not. She settled for Mario Kart or something?
>>
>>87755283
And she has the right to tell them to shove their suggestion up their ass
>>
>>87757432
Ina can't stream until dec thanks to Covers screwup
>>
>>87748295
What happened
>>
>>87757432
Post hairline
>>
>>87770541
Did she talk about it somewhere?
>>
>>87770863
the fax machines ran out of ink
>>
>>87767935
What she’s doing instead.
>>
>>87748295
Ina did nothing wrong and if you think otherwise you're an idiot.
>>
>>87748295
>schizo making thread with no context
>>
>>87771094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD9mef82XNs&t=4523s
Ina told viewers that she would have to go radio silent during her next Japan trip and that she won't return until the middle of December. Since there isn't a work visa it will only be manager tweets and prerecorded videos.
>>
>>87774687
Thanks
>>
>>87748886
>cover shills
are those cover shills in the room with us right now? falseflaggers don't count.
>>
>>87770863
D:
>>
>all those deleted nijishill posts
lmao, maido's missed a few tho, need to fix that.
>>
cunt
>>
>>87748496
Spbp
>>
>>87754611
Meds when
>>
>>87762982
>Ignores K-son
>Ignores Rushia
>Ignores Magni
>Ignores Vesper
>Ignores Mel
>Ignores Kiara

Kek
>>
>>87766614
No. Fucked up is being told that's what she's doing or she'd be fired/punished. She was given an option, which was optional, and optioned not to take it and the repercussions were... nothing... she's back streaming for a couple weeks, will be making vods to air while she's gone again and will be back before the end of the year. Big nothing burger.
>>
>>87748590
This anon speaks the truth
kiara and kronii deserve less
>>
>>87780347
>Kson
>Rushia
>Mel
None of the 3 "openly thrashed" Hololive even after they left. Heck, Mel admitted fault in her case, Kson went and sued shitposters who were using her words to attack Holoive and Micheal still said she loved Hololive when she released her statement.
>Kiara
She hasn't even leave so no idea WTF you were talking about
>Magni, Vesper
No one GAF about homos
>>
>>87748295
This is a wake up call. Just because EN wants a 3D live doesn't mean they can have it. Even fate doesn't want an EN 3D live.
>>
>>87748295
Maybe she shouldn't have caused all this trouble herself in the first place instead of waiting for other people to do her own responsibilities for her.
>>
>>87781297
K-son literally had an entire stream dedicated to explaining why Vshoujo was better than Hololive. That's where "muh talent freedom" came from

Rushia explained that her name was dragged through the mud by Holo, that she was harassed there and after her suicide attempt, she said it was all started once she got fired

Mel gets fucking ignored and has talked about how depressed she was over that and getting fired

Kiara complains every fucking month about Holo management sucking ass, ESL kun

>Magni and Vesper don't count
Typical Holocope
>>
The entire thing reeks of hideous mismanagement and if this were an American corporation, I'm sure that legal teams would already be foaming at the mouth to try and launch a lawsuit.
How the fuck does this even happen? Like
>Yagoo potentially unaware that one of his talents is spending huge sums of their own personal money for company business
>Yagoo uninformed by middle management staff who directly oversee idols/idol behavior that one of the talents is spending huge sums of money on personal projects for the company
>Middle management staff allowing a talent to spend their own money on company projects without any kind of legal safeguards or insurance in case something goes wrong
>Corporation somehow managing to fuck up ensuring that foreign workers can actually fucking legally do their job while away from their home country
>Middle management not fucking managing talents, forcing the talents themselves to take on the bureaucratic work of booking rooms, planning, etc
This shit would not happen in the United States. This shit would not even happen in bum ass McDonalds in the hood where the manager is a 40 year old fat butch who runs that shit like the Navy.
Is this normal Japanese corporation behavior, or is Hololive getting its ass expanded by bean counters?
With the recent uptick in EN talents doomposting on Twitter, Ame leaving and immediately relaunching as an indie in less than one fucking month (and potentially getting scouted by competitors), and the long-standing Gura MIA streak, I'm starting to wonder if we're watching a golden goose get fed drain cleaner in real-time
>>
>>87782307
>Kiara complains every fucking month about Holo management sucking ass
She doesn’t “complain” about management as often as you claim and when she does it’s about bettering the company. They listened to her rightfully so and fixed the 3D live pipeline so EN and ID now have a chance. Myth got their 3D anniversary because of those changes
>>
File: 1714821781190299.png (335 KB, 773x793)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>
>>87780643
>Big nothing burger.
An expired work visa means a huge delay with her 3D live. Ina was expecting a December release date and it could be delayed by 6 months or more. That is not a small thing when her Japan trip was mostly done for her 3D live.
>>
>>87782307
>K-son literally had an entire stream dedicated to explaining why Vshoujo was better than Hololive.
She only explained what the corpo is about.
>>
>>87782830
This
>>
>>87782371
>huge sums of their own personal money for company business
Nice try dramafag. She spend the money to "make it more convenient" to do her work but Ina didn't have to do that to finish her project. It's like finishing your homework while you are right at school vs going home later to finish it. Also Ina lives close to Japan when she's not in it so doesn't have put the money that say Gura does to travel. And Ina's "long plans" are holiday stuff with her mother so of course Cover isn't paying for some holiday ski hotel or steak dinners in north Japan.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.