[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718209200971683.png (4 KB, 1070x600)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
why do so many people want them to fail?
why do (You)?
is it just because they're big and people want their spot
>>
That's just how it is in the entertainment industry. You get too big and now people want to wish your downfall. See Mr. Beast.
>>
>>87754636
Why couldn't they reimburse Ina for ruining her trip?
>>
>>87754636
I don't watch it, they're boring.
>>
Hololive could implode and their fans would not transfer to VSJ, Niji, Phase not of that shit, so no matter how much people want them to fail so their tribe of choice can be in the spotlight it's just not gonna happen, and even if Holo failed someone else would rush in and capitalize on their brand of content meaning a change in your tribe or a completely different tribe sucking up loose Holofan
>>
>holochud with a victim complex
Strange how no one else cries foul when they are on the receiving end of this.
>>
poopoo peepee
>>
File: 1725171812519683.jpg (107 KB, 795x1147)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>87754703
based phasechad
>>
>>87754682
They offered her to if she cancelled her trips. She didn't want to
>>
>>87754636
I don't want them to fail, i want them to do better
>>
>>87754759
Go fuck yourself, nijinigger. Your downfall was entirely deserved.
>>
>>87754636
Any ally of Nijisanji should burn along with that shitty black corp simple as that.
>>
>>87754636
Because it's a parasitic sagnant mass of sociopathic money vampires which has ruined the physical and mental health of every talent who got conned into work beneath them.

Why do you think justice is so boring and forgettable? Talents are getting wise to their act and just not applying anymore. I guarantee you they'll be spamming Dooby's channel like no fucking other because if she csucceeds, it'll set up red flags to all the other girls that they could 'not' work 12-hour workdays 6 days a week and get paid bettter for it as an indie.
>>
>>87754759
>Strange how no one else cries foul when they are on the receiving end of this.
what ??
>>
>>87754636
envious women
>>
>>87754915
throw yourself off a cliff phasekek defending Holo isn't gonna bring the chuds to your side
>>
>>87754636
Because it will probably be entertaining.
>>
>>87754636
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>87754969
and other schizophrenic cope narratives tribalfag liggers like to tell themselves
>>
File: GGZXj50WYAEI-vy.jpg (134 KB, 1200x900)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
I don't op i want hololive to keep winning so the nijisisters can seeth about them in every bait thread just like they do with my oshi :D
>>
>>87754915
Getting tired of Holochuds hiding behind Nijisanji. The fall of Hololive will also be entirely deserved.
>>
>>87754636
Isn't it all just deflection from the phase drama, or whatever the newest drama is?
>>
>>87754636
Extremely boring people who care more about drama than the actual entertainment or people behind it
>>
>>87754720
>their fans would not transfer
The Japanese fans would. It's only the EOPs who are loyal to the brand.
>>
>>87755127
all vtubers are boring though corpos failing is infinitely more fun
>>
Is this another victim complex thread where you're arguing with voices in your head?
>>
>>87754720
JP fans would absolutely transfer to Niji are you retarded?
>>
>>87755026
The sentence doesn't even make sense Mr. Chingchong-Pingpong. Also, English uses capitalization; posts like this are a dead giveaway that you're a wumao shill.
>>
>>87754636
It's zealous fans are an antithesis of what 4chan normally behaves, you'd think the contrarianism culture would permeate the tastes of the board, and yet that's not the case. Hololive lives and grows mostly unaffected, breeds success in an otherwise hostile environment, seeping through other boards and corners of the internet and normalfag sphere. It's detractors might even compare it to an untreated cancer.
>>
File: 1716699336883690.png (473 KB, 1217x816)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>87754636
>>
>>87755005
>>87755055
Sisters, your beloved brand is pure evil, and in several years' time you'll grow up and realize you were useful idiots. And then you'll kill yourselves.
>>
What's the point of joining a big corpo if they can't even handle the administrative bullshit?
>>
>>87754759
>Strange how no one else cries foul when they are on the receiving end of this.
LMAO, holo gets the most amount of shitposts here, yet everytime anyone gets a fraction of that they start crying. Come on now.
>>
>>87754636
This board has a large contingent of numberfags who don't watch streams at all and purely clipfag while jerking off about how many japanese people watch pekora. I want them to kill themselves.

Hololive is just another one of those things like minecraft that had a small autistic community on 4chan and then exploded outwards to be ruined by subhumans from reddit.
>>
I still don't get why the fuck people claim Cover is evil or whatever, shit makes less than no sense to me.
From what I've seen people like being in and working for them, and I've yet to see any proof that would lead me to think otherwise. They may have fumbled things in the past but that's just a jp corp thing.
It'd be a different story if they were WACTOR or Niji black, but these are the dudes that stuck up for mikhail kot when her yab first broke out
>>
File: mybait.jpg (68 KB, 540x530)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>87754636
why do so many people want to make shitty bait threads?
why do (You)?
is it just because they wish they could afford real food instead of pagpag
>>
>>87754636
Still crying that management fucked up with ina and people pointed it out?
>>
>>87754720
I don't want you to transfer I want you to fuck off and go back to watching paint dry or sportsball or whatever it is you retards did before 2020.
>>
>>87755433
uh oh melty.
>>
>>87754636
>s it just because they're big and people want their spot
yes
success breeds jealousy
>>
>>87755195
I was thinking something similar, but I'll admit I'm intrigued by not only the popularity of the board but how it has made a lot of posters act differently. All thanks to this old blue dorito. It certainly has me posting more often.
I'm only following around Cover because I caught feelings for one of their talents. Their implosion would only break down the walled garden and make her more accessible but the one I've taken a liking to isn't going anywhere and would probably throw a massive shitfit if I had any hand in that so I'm not touching that possibility with a 40 foot pole.
...but I want to play, Cover corporation. I find your inaccessibility very annoying, you know. Cracking the wall and changing how closed off you are would be a noble cause, plus I like to think I'd be able to help them grow.
>>
File: 1721879416009497.jpg (880 KB, 2323x1080)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
>>87754636
I only watch vtubers that own their own IP. Vtubers should be valued and respected as people, and not puppets controlled by unfeeling Japanese business men who want to leech off their success to appease shareholders and to fund failed projects that don't benefit the chuubas. By owning their own IP, vtubers in companies like VShojo or Mythic have to be treated well or they will just leave. JP corpos hold the threat of being unpersoned and the fact that their fans are loyal to brand and not the girls, to saddle them with restrictions, keep them in line, and to make the idea of leaving a much riskier prospect. I don't hate Hololive or any of the girls, but I'll only try watching them after they leave.
>>
>>87755379
they do
regardless of the intern fucking up ina's visa they literally do do the admin work for them
would you argue they don't? it's like arguing western tanks are shit because a couple get taken out. the standards you hold the things you dislike to are way too unrealistic
>>
>>87755433
>using "sportsball" unironically
This post reeks of onions!
>>
>>87755156
Are you fucking retarded? Japs are the biggest bootlickers on the planet
>>
>>87755262
>pure evil,
your main liver is a literal nazi
>>
>>87755482
why do you give a shit, unironically?
I watch vtubers for the entertainment they provide me, and places like Holo and VSPO and even NijiJP provide that variety appeal that I seek better than Indies that just do all the same shit all the time. Vshojo and Mythic are basically the same too, they're just corpos with different business models.
Like, sure i guess I could and would enjoy some unknown starving artists flipbook animation, but I still enjoy watching my japanese cartoons made by studios and big production committees way more.
Idk why you're bringing this weird ass moralfaggotry into this, especially when neither of us know the vtubers in real life anyway.
>>
>>87755557
Yeah to Japanese brands which both Niji and Holo are
>>
>>87755648
Moralfagging is the only thing people have left, corpo vtubers mog them in everything else.
>>
>>87755648
I'm mostly just giving you my own reasons for why I don't watch JP corpos. I have to know that the girl I'm watching is happily doing things on her own terms to truly enjoy the content.
>>
I watch hololive because of the atmosphere, the idol content and the lack of drama and political commentary etc.
Also I only watch those who don't do male collabs or collabs with crappy ecelebs.
>>
File: file.png (504 KB, 646x806)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>87754636
no one cares about hololive anymore. BORING.
>>
>>87756041
Do you think women are all dumbasses that can't read or some shit?
They're given a contract, they know what they're getting themselves into. Especially so for the most well known company.
Especially Especially the newer gens and gens to come, noone will be unaware that the idol corporation does idol things, or that you have to play fps fine enough if you wanna join vspo, etc.
>>
>>87754636
Cover fucking over Ina deflection thread.
>>
>>87754636
The worst part is when the saboteurs come form within, lost a lot of respect for Ina.
>>
>>87756329
>Cover fucks up
>Ina has to sit around with her thumb up her ass while they fix it
Nah, Ina is fine.
>>
>>87754636
because they believe "Japanese idol culture is bad" and they want hololive to fail to prove that point.
>>
>>87756543
I think that's the biggest problem. When there's obviously something extremely shitty that's come out of a Cover decision, like the Ina stuff, you have 300 people running cover for Cover and talking about how it doesn't matter that they absolutely fucked one of their talents and a majority of their plans for the next 3 months.
>>
>>87756071
So there's like 2 holojp members left at that point?
>>
>>87756288
Most women that get into vtubing aren't that smart though
>>
>>87754636
They are generic
>>
>>87754636
>if you say anything negative about Hololive you want them to fail!
they fucked up a lot this year and it's not good to close your eyes and ears to it, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>87756724
>a Cover decision
you're making it out to be malicious instead of a misstep
again, because all youre doing is concern trolling since you care more about cover failing than anything to do with ina
>>
>>87756978
Literally what the fuck did they fuck up?
Please elucidate us with this grand narrative of yours.
It better not be dumb shit like claiming the corp is black because 3 or 4 out of 60 talents willingly graduated across 6 years
>>
>>87756724
I always assume those kinds of people are on payroll, because surely they're not trying to herd a bunch of cats into same think.
Surely.
>>
>>87755557
They're trend hoppers if anything. None of them cared about Hololive until EOPs started subscribing to them en masse.
>>
>>87754666
Mr. Beast has spent this year choosing to dig the hole deeper for himself instead of addressing the controversies, so wish granted there, I suppose.
>>
>>87754636
It would be fun to see the destruction of the tribal numberfags
>>
>>87757070
I'm not wasting my time with a Cover drone pretending to be ignorant when the latest Cover fuck up had several threads on the catalog.
Continue pretending everything is fine and dandy if you wish.
>>
>>87756994
Ok, how about a Cover fuck-up. Did they want Ina to not be able to get things done that she and they had planned for her in Japan? No, but it doesn't change the fact that the company neglected to do something that resulted in a negative impact for the talent and her fans. You can use as many retarded words as you want to say 'this is ok', but it really isn't.
>>
>>87757133
What? /a/'s been seething about the trend at Comiket since 2019, when it started to blow up in Japan.
>>
>>87757309
>had several threads on the catalog. Continue pretending everything is fine and dandy if you wish.
does dramafags spamming thread mean something?
>>
>>87757309
>>87757341
>unable to give answer
I accept your concession.
Face it, the lot of you are nothing but vultures. You can't say that you don't care because you're clearly invested in everything Cover does or says, as well as their talents.
Even bigger missteps have happened before after all, such as the ghost trick holocaust or the chink modding, but none of it was out of pure malice as you shitposters love to imply.
The truth is, you wouldn't care if you were just an average indiefag, you'd be enjoying your own shit; no, the truth is youre all just tribalfags. All you care about is Holo's numbers and Holo's success, and you covet it for your own tribe.
>>
>>87757543
Threads here doesn't mean anything, most of all to Cover. If anything, people should express their displeasure of the situation somewhere where Cover can see it. Maybe it was an unfortunate event that led to this, but Ina losing money because of their mishap and not getting refunded is kinda shitty.
>>
>>87757689
she's still not going to reincarnate for you liggerman, go beg in your drama threads
>>
>>87757679
I mean, I have an almost 4 year mem badge on a Holo and a few 2 year mem badges, but ok.
>>
>>87757679
>Even bigger missteps have happened before after all
Thanks for your concession.
>>87756978
>>
>>87757738
I'm a holofag anon, and Cover are not, and shouldn't be immune to criticism.
They have a good track record of listening to their fanbase, so we talking about this should give them a wake up call that It's not cool what happened.
>>
>>87757811
is your sense of time okay or do you not know what 2024 means?
you brought that constraint up yourself
>>
>>87757851
only when no one buys that overpriced "shit" they will wake up
>>
>>87754636
2views and indiefags seething at hololive for being "too big"
>>
>>87756978
>a lot
Doubtful.
>>
>>87757851
Retard, all the dramathreads amount to is liggers shitposting about how Ina is totally going to graduate soon.
There's no constructive anything to be found there, just pure seethe and tribalism.
Cover already got feedback with how people expressed dismay at the situation, nobody is going "Cover did nothing wrong and the gook is to blame!".
This isn't something fans can really influence either, since it's not a systemic thing like male collabs that got backlash or the chink drama that got backlash. The fact that it happened already means that Cover learned hard lessons. Probably like not trusting the interns or whatever other 代理申請機関 or 便利屋 or logistic company they outsourced the process to.
>>
>>87757070
keeping veteran talents happy. overworking people. ina's visa.
>>
>>87755450
That's not what that means, newfag.
>>
>>87755500
Reddit is that way.
>>
>>87758172
>keeping veteran talents happy
they are happy, they say so. post proof to the contrary as extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
>overworking people
are you serious? there are talents that haven't even streamed in months. is this seething at concerts again? once more, provide proof.
>ina's visa
one thing. you mentioned "a lot"
>>
>>87758172
>>keeping veteran talents happy
what the fuck do you fags even mean by this? is it the prerogative of Cover to try and keep the talents with them forever or something? Even when they themselves choose to graduate?
It's not even a NijiEN situation where fags were jumping ship and talking smack afterwards, from what we've all heard A-chan literally left to take care of a dying family member, Aqua found what she wanted to do in life, and Ame ostensibly didn't feel like Hololive was for her anymore.
I don't understand what youre even imagining they're doing to the talents to assume they'd be unhappy
>>
>>87758163
Anon, just ignore what dramafags say, today they shit on hololive, and the next day they go for the next target or drama that happens. They exist just to shitpost, they don't and won't change their minds.
>>
Its crazy to me that theres this rare thread, where people can actually give constructive criticisms and, yet, they just parrot the Ina's situation again and again.
As was mentioned ITT, Cover did worse things before, that could indeed be due to malice, like giving HoloX new outfits a couple months after debut, pushing EN's lives due to studio booking or even worse, pushing some JP's lives in favor of homos's. But then, none of you made even 10% of the threads that Ina have.

In the end, it all comes to this >>87757679.
You're not here to watch your chuuba, you're just here to see the circus burn down.
>>
>>87759866
a burning circus is a funny circus
>>
>>87758336
Do you think Kronii was happy when she told us that a manager ghosted her for 20 days?
>>
>>87755631
What the fuck are you on about? Also,
>liver
>>
File: 1716809479481044.webm (3.92 MB, 1920x1080)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>87754636
take a good guess where most of this board is from, and guess what a ton of them want. put two and two together.
>>
>>87761033
not a manager, it was whoever was in charge of perms for senua's saga
really the actual thing to get pissed off at is how jap companies actually enforce their copyright instead of letting it slide like western companies do.
>>
>>87761470
>it was whoever was in charge of perms for senua's saga
And how would you call somebody who has that job?
>>
>>87755482
>mythic
didn't mythic just lose a bunch of sponsorships over the asmongold shit? Or did that not affect their talents
>>
>>87759866
>As was mentioned ITT, Cover did worse things before, that could indeed be due to malice, like giving HoloX new outfits a couple months after debut, pushing EN's lives due to studio booking or even worse, pushing some JP's lives in favor of homos's. But then, none of you made even 10% of the threads that Ina have.
>like giving holoX new outfits a couple of months after debuts
this was three years ago and this board treats it like a bad thing?
>>
>>87755631
Beautiful, I know.
>>
>>87757133
You have to be trolling, NijiEN is the textbook example of what happens to a group with trend-hopping fans.
>>
File: 0022487.jpg (242 KB, 941x1200)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
I have nothing against the brand i just dislike the fans because they cause drama, act smug for no reason and have a victim complex when they get 1/10th the hate they give to other vtuber fans
>>
>>87762809
you know damn well its all shitty phasefaggots and falseflaggers.
>>
File: 1705997785037092.gif (1.03 MB, 498x448)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>87755399
>>
>>87762809
The thread's about hololive, not phaseconnect
>>
>>87762861
They have acted this way since before phase was a company, holofans are just that way always have been always will be
>>
>>87754636
Morbid curiousity. Schadenfreude. It won't happen anytime soon or in such a dramatic manner.
>>
>>87762934
read what I said
>>
>>87762809
Maybe if the other tribes behaved..
>>
>>87763008
False flaggers are impossible to prove, its basically a conspiracy theory to explain away toxic behavior
>>
>>87763088
Freeing you up to continue pulling falseflags unimpeded, right?
>>
>>87762861
/#/ the worst thread on the board and the source of many bait threads is composed entirely of Holofans...
>>
>>87763051
To a holofan other tribes behavior = not existing even thought when hololive started out niji helped them by doing collabs,
>>
>>87763282
Yeah that was years ago. What have you done for me lately?
>>
>>87763476
What has hololive done for anyone except harass them
>>
>>87763147
You're just proving the point, dipshit.
>>
>>87763628
I haven't harassed anyone. I stick to holo threads only
>>
>>87754999
/thread
Sister-shit, as usual. Women do not take the direct route when they hate on something. They slander and stir shit from the shadows instead.
>>
>>87761698
NTA, but he is called "perm guy", not a manager
>>
>>87754636
I watch Indies, Hololive, Phase & VSPO in that order. Even NijiJPs & a EN one. The only people who ever wanted Hololive to fail were the NijiENs, who are worst than trash because they don't watch JP and use them to just numberfag shit post.
>>
>>87763781
I suspect a lot of people here are girls, feminine, or actual talent pretending to be anonymous to stirr shit or their "managers"
>>
>>87762861
funny how this kind of post fails to mention numberfags every time huh
>>
>>87763952
I dont think numberfags are people because they dont watch streams or have an oshi.
>>
>>87763923
I would say that /vt/ is 1/6 female to male ratio by virtue of those getting into it, those who enjoy their boys. another 1/6 the fags and trannies. The rest all guys with 70% of them with mental problems.
>>
>>87754636
only phase wants them to fail, their entire strategy is shitting on other corpos to try to leech off their fanbases
>>
>>87764019
yeah but falseflagging is the action of what way too many filthy people do, it's numberfags who are compelled to support any kind of negativity
>>
>>87764101
Phase has never been a competitor to Hololive even in an indirect way. For sure there are shit posters from there but the large co-ordinated efforts for the last few months has been 'shit on phase' then shit on 'Holo ID' which became 'shit on Sayu, Doki, Pippa, Kronni, Pippa, 'insert Holo incident trying to spin as a Black company'. Geee I wonder who is putting that much effort into this bullshit.
>>
>>87763795
"perm guy" is not a job.
>>
>>87764344
Yes it is.
It's literally in my contract.
"Perm Guy".
>>
>>87764332
Reminder that they also shit on Ex Niji's like Mint always with the same modus operandi of spamming catalog till two of them gain traction.
>>
File: holodomino.jpg (43 KB, 804x448)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Hololive is collapsing and it's beautiful.
>>
nigga put a holoshart in his domino image
>>
>>87754636
I don't want them to fail. Vtubing needs its containment corpo.
>>
>>87754636
ina deflect thread
>>
>>87754720
holoEN failing would kill the cargo cult of western corporate vtubing. no corporation would grow from it and no corporation would take it's place.
>>
>>87765635
Just two more weeks right?
>>
I just think holofags are obnoxious and their suffering would be funny
>>
>>87754636
I don't want them to fail. They will probably fail anyway even without my Help
>>
I want them to fail because they are unironically holding the industry back. The idol aesthetic is niche, boring, and inherently limited. But as with every industry, people copy the market leader.
If someone told me 10 years ago “you can BE anime, but you’ll only be able to make it big if the anime you’ll be is Love Live and insipid clones of it”, I wouldn’t have believed it because of how dystopian it sounds. Nijisanji sucks for a variety of reasons and I hope they fail too, but conceptually they are a much better representation of the unrealized potential of vtubing.
If Hololive was a niche but sizable part of the industry that wasn’t the market leader and didn’t leak into every aspect of it, it would be a simple “happy for you guys, but not for me” situation.
>>
I'm a fan of some holos, and its not like i want them to fail, its just that i feel like there is some kind of aura around them like they are the best that do no wrong, maybe is this place affecting me i don't know, but i hate when people throw hate to other vtubers for not getting a supper high ccv, or like when here everyone calls non holos whores but when you see the last collabs you can see how they talk about sex or throw jokes, but they somehow are pure maiden like wtf is that. People here hate on indies or other corpos but when they enter the dorito they suddenly are the best, anyways maybe my problem is with the fanbase, or maybe its atmosphere in general
>>
>>87768864
Marine (The most blatantly horny holo) occasionally talking about her tastes in porn, or being horny, and Bao going literally feral for wolfcock on stream for a minute straight, are not the same thing just because they relate to sex.
>>
>>87768582
>they are unironically holding the industry back
from what? you have two options, maybe three.
-Be an idol
-Be a shitty twitchfag clipwatcher who does the same reaction garbage
-Gamer
>>
>>87769060
first i would like to point that i was just using HoloEN for reference.
I'm not saying they are the same, just that they do joke and say things about sex, etc (not on the same level but that's not the point), and are not the pure maidens people paint them to be
>>
>>87768582
Everyone is just a fucking streamer with moving animated png and you want to remove the interesting part, which is idol activities? The other most interesting vtuber out there was that chatgpt vtuber with his master.
>>
>>87769324
When people call indies whore, is usually not because a dirty joke. Because thats the most a holo will ever do, sex jokes.
Meanwhile, out there, you have screenshots of discord convos with the girls talking about actual sex, tweeting about buying condoms, talking about their bfs, etc.
If you only watch holos, girls like Nerissa, Shiori and Kiara may seem like whores because of the dirty talk. But when you compare with what a majority of chuubas out there are doing, then suddenly those girls are indeed considered pure maidens.
>>
>>87769228
Content creation is more than just streaming. You can do ARGs, neat horror stuff (Haachama's horror arc is the only thing I will praise Hololive over), fun skits, weird social experiments, awkward irl interactions (imagine Ironmouse's robot but on the streets of LA or NYC), and of course stuff actually adjacent to anime itself like displays of strength fully tracked to the model (Jeff Mcbiceps does this).
It's a creative artistic medium consistently mercy to the meta because it isn't big enough to not have the market leaders casting a shadow over everything, unlike say gaming where Call of Duty and Dave the Diver can both exist as separate things never referencing each other and have their own inspired content. Idol activities and singing and all that in vtubing SHOULD exist, but it shouldn't permeate the entire industry to the extent it does.
>>
>>87771010
Damn you can do
>trash
They are really holding indies back
>>
>>87754636
Because they think if they fall their shitty corpo will take their spot.

It's what every loser plots when they deal with a hedgmon
>>
>>87754636
I want my oshi to be able to do things with her friends again and that can't happen due to corpo rules
>>
>>87758163
just accept the state of this board anon. you can't change it. i bet there are some who see this, know they're wrong, then completely forget and keep shitpost.
>>
>>87771010
But in your example, if Call of Duty is doing its job and Dave the Diver cant release a good product, why people are hating on CoD?
As you said, there should be content for everybody and the ones you cited are good examples. Hololive is the standard for Idol activities. Then its on everybody else to step up and provide the content that Hololive lacks. But instead, they all converge and try to imitate Cover, even Vshoujo, the antithesis of Holo, with music covers and 3D concerts.

If a small corpo/group of indies could do a different content and fill a demanding spot, like Holo did with idol activities, Im sure they would grow and become the standard in that area.
Again, the problem lies in the fact that chuubas just copies what Cover is doing, with lower quality, so of course they wont be able to compare.
>>
>>87771010
That's why they're trying to create a metaverse holo-Earth, that shit's the only reasonable next step for a vtuber, especially an idol one.
>>
>>87771455
Your oshi has no friends outside of Holo. And if she has they are gonna backstab her out of jealousy.
>>
>>87771010
Hololive does most of that stuff anon. gigi's birthday stream was a good example of being creative
>>
>>87755631
>implies they aren't a sister while crying
>liver
How fucking retarded are you?
>>
File: 1704413077683587.png (1.76 MB, 2080x1250)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>87764332
bvtm have been known as phase shills for years now, and are the main vector for spreading shitposting from /here/ to twitter and reddit.
>>
>>87773675
phasetrannies might be worse than nijiniggers, like even xisters wont do this 24/7 for free
>>
>>87755026
>tribalfag liggers
Do Holocucks really?
>>
>>87759866
Or you know Ina was just the most recent thing?
>>
>>87754801
Dude no one cares about Clara
>>
>>87774002
No shit, Sherlock. That was my point.
>>
Do people seethe about phase because they know it’s never going away?
>>
>>87754682
If they did it would make it a work trip and she'd be at risk of getting deported.

A corporation can't reimburse you for what for legal purposes is a personal vacation.
>>
Ina is showing she doesn't understand Japanese culture at all. Westerns all seem to think if you have good intentions it's fine to break the rules, but Japanese people think if you have good intentions then you'll follow the rules.
>>
>>87775147
You should go over to Japan to offer free bootlicking services
>>
>>87754636
I'm not into Holo, but I don't want them to fail.
I'm an enjoyer of the general Japanese streamer+vtuber ecosystem, and I appreciate that they created a detached haven for all the unicorns that the rest of the industry rejected. If anything, I'm concerned that their recent attempts to branch away from the idol focus might open holes in this containment.
>>
>>87772970
You got it backwards, my oshi is the one outside of Hololive now and I want her to be able to do stream stuff with her friends still in the corpo
>>
>>87776453
They are not friends anymore.
>>
>>87757070
>This is what nijifags used to say
Kek
>>
>>87754636
>people
it's seething liggers and other catalog subhumans
>>
Some small part of the people who want to see them fail, I assume, want it for the legit reason that Hololive, being the industry leader, influences all other aspects of the industry, and some part of what Hololive does is something they don't like.
>>
>>87754666
Fpbp
>>
>>87769324
>not on the same level but that's not the point
that is in fact the whole point
>>
>>87754636
the entire fad needs to die. Justintv was the only time streaming was remotely good, focused on VIDEOGAMES. even 'old' Twitch was becoming flavor of the month eceleb that has failed society and preys on 13-16 year olds.
>>
Pippa has a big forehead deflection thread.
>>
>>87773100
GG birthday was good but not that good, it was dragged for too long and the premise was all over the place
>>
File: 1659927420733071.jpg (95 KB, 945x526)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>87780085
Nta but you are literally doing this.
>>
>>87778412
That is a stupid argument, since the rest of the industry exists because it does things differently than Hololive. That is its whole appeal and Hololive would do what they do, people would stop caring about the rest.
>>
>>87780325
i need to clarify that im not the other anon im just saying what i think about the event, because people will start posting things like "wow she is super creative" "she is the best, this was never done before" "kino" "kino" "kino" ( i hate that word)
and to me it was a good birthday but nothing out of the world
>>
>>87780611
Ok
>>
>>87780611
well, thanks for sharing I guess?
>>
>>87762809
>have a victim complex when they get 1/10th the hate they give to other vtuber fans
You're joking, right? There are 20+ Holo bait threads for every other chuuba bait thread that exists /here/.
>>
>>87754666
FPBP
>>
>>87754636
SUCCESS

BREEDS

JEALOUSY
>>
>>87767337
You faggots never believed me when I told you Aqua was graduating.
Haachama almost left but she was convinced to stick around again, because she was for certain leaving when she commissioned several videos and a whole fucking design on her other socials which have now mostly been reverted, sadly. (those music videos were cute as fuck)
Suisei might even drop out given what she voiced during the Aqua stuff. She could easily make it on her own with the connections she has now, she's like one of the few people in that whole company who could make it alone quite easily.
>>
>>87762809
/thread
Not to mention many of them are doxxfags and containment breachers.
>>
>>87789410
Everything you said is a lie.
>>
File: 1717717980624449.png (577 KB, 960x722)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>
>>87754636
I hate them for not promoting the boys more. Fuck the stupid whores, they should all get terminated so Hololive is focused solely on the boys.
>>
I want Hololive to fail and burn into the ground because I love my oshi
>>
>>87782369
>20+ bait threads
Amounting to inane nonsense like "ooooh, Kronii and Fauna dislike each other". Who gives a shit.
>>
>>87754636
Because they have the most cancerous fans.
>>
>>87773100
GG did nothing for her birthday but think about doing a murder mystery party. Someone else wrote the whole scenario and even set the scenes in OBS for her stream. She put no creative work whatsoever for her own birthday.
The MV for her new cover is also in the same style as the last one so she can't even come up with ideas for that.
>>
>>87782369
The "bait threads" about hololive and the anti threads targeting non-hololive vtubers (which often reach bump limit) are not even remotely comparable, there are very few non-holo vtubers that people feel comfortable about starting casual catalog threads because of how psychotic and hateful holofags are.
>>
>>87791060
Sure you do, that’s why you don’t just move on instead of harboring a grudge.
>>
>>87754666
fippy bippy
>>
>>87754636
nothing against hololive but the fandom is the worst bunch of faggots that has ever existed and i want them suffer
>>
>>87774442
nta but no one cares about phase either
>>
>>87793892
>a legion of bait threads aren’t nearly as bad as one or two shitposters in a ‘log thread
Wew lad, also there’s a lot of erroneous threads around that could be consolidated, like how /pc*b doesn’t need three iterations.
>>
>>87793892
>psychotic and hateful holofags are.
most of them are falseflagging ligger eating each other, and most holofags you claim hateful are busy on defense at endless bait threads about hololive, like this one.
>>
>>87794132
you wouldn't last a day against horsefuckers
>>
>>87754636
OP is a nigger, but I don't want them to fail.
>>
>>87755631
>main liver is a literal nazi
I didn't know Nijisanji main stomach was a nazi, hilarious and based tbdesu
>>
>>87794361
Posting "oh no kronii don't look" followed by a silly/hot picture with less than 10 posts in total hardly constitutes a bait thread, not to mention the people posting in these threads are all holofags too.
>>
>>87795115
>cherrypicking a funposting thread as your example
There is presently a bot posting HoloEN doxx whenever it can. On any given day, the sheer number of bait threads about Hololive exceeds any example you can give me, bar a yab from any other group.
>>
>>87796159
Holofags are the only ones who can get away with making "funposting" threads because the chances of having antis rading their threads is next to 0.
The only doxx i've seen today is Pippa's.
>>
>>87796981
there is someone botting holoEN doxx right now, jannies is working an extra hour.
>>
>>87762809
Correct. Only necessary post in the thread.
>>
>>87797348
At least you have actual jannies in your general and one of the biggest population to massively report him so it gets removed quickly, other generals are not this fortunate (I suspect this is happening because of the catalog threads mocking and doxxing Pippa), also please stop bumping that thread.
>>
>>87794361
The other two /pcg/ iterations are gated communities segregating real humans from pippajeets, pippigers, and pippakistanis. They serve a purpose.
>>
>>87782369
>bait threads
Is this the new holoNPC cope after calling anyone who disagrees with you a chink?
Your existence is a net negative on the world, please log off from life.
>>
because they wont accept me into EN and I'm tired of applying
>>
>>87754636
Some people just aim at the biggest thing, no matter who that is. That's communistic behavior. I wish people did that with the government rather than private individuals.
>>
>>87755156
You're actually retarded if you believe this
>>
>>87794369
>most of them are falseflagging ligger eating each other
They always are, aren't they? You niggers are such dindus.
>>
>>87799476
posting a talent in catalog is a bait for insult about said talent you retard. you fking newfag probably come from facebook and think every post is honest.
>>
>>87800476
>most of them
>They always are
>>
>>87800780
I've been using 4chan probably before you were even born you little dumbfuck.
This site is 18+, get the fuck out.
>>
>>87795115
you are absolute disingenuous moron. you know damn well what bait thread we talking about. every little action holo talent do make a new rrat, kronii hate fauna, fwmc hate en fan, bae hate en, pekora is a leech, holo vs holo, erb (do i need to say more?), ...
>>
>>87802706
yea keep telling yourself that and it will be the true buddy. what kind of moron see holo image in catalog and concluse it's holofag posting when those post ALWAYS come with insult and rrat spreading.
>>
>>87803027
half of those are holofags making meme threads, they aren't anti threads, ERB is hated by numbers for being a le homo collaber you're so used to this weak shit you dont know what a real anti thread even looks like
>>
>>87754636
I don't want Hololive to fail, I want all vtubing to fail.
>>
>>87801400
>what is rhetorical framing?
>>
>>87803313
>it doesn't count because it doesn't

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.