[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: VGTC_splash7.png (2.11 MB, 1920x1080)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
Gonna be streaming on back-to-back mornings to wrap up this first VGTC championship! For today, we'll be heading to Magny-Cours and Goodwood. I'll also be trying out a new and unusual gimmick for those two rounds, and see how it affects the racing. The two Koenigseggs are still 1 and 2 in the points, but for how much longer? See you lads at 10 AM ET: https://youtu.be/jtjwu-ZOlRs

Also simulcast on the VTL CyTube: http://vtleague.420699.xyz/

Top 5 (after round 11):
1. Neuro (/swarm/) - 294
2. Poko (/jidf/) - 286
3. Liacon (/lia/) - 277
4. Fubuki (/fbk/) - 276
5. Astel (/stars/) - 259

>Series spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kS7HvcXzLnoUJfdhOuPtAHXmuNSSHoHkAcnmz4buuco/edit?usp=sharing

>VGTC info:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDw1rkAeIl6RC8s8lrI-ebtveNjRRXEeMTrzi3sKTUiS0xwQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
>Cars, tracks, current entries list, and link to video for creating templates:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-fdf459uEjWj2PJLnf_4obzLgTBHSZ_j4_SwuB8xZrY/edit
>>
File: kawasaki sui indiecar.png (1.34 MB, 1602x927)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Some VTRP news: IndieCar's 15th series is scheduled to begin on the evening of November 8, and Kawasaki Sui will be one of the newcomers joining the roster.

Anyway, CyTube chat is now open, and I'll see you at the top of the hour for VGTC action
>>
https://youtu.be/4FJ3Xf5LmFc Use this as hype before the start of the stream.
>>
Stream is now UP
>>
Round 12 at Magny Cours about to commence
>>
vroom vroom
>>
>>87757132
I commend your effort
>>
File: foxwin.webm (3.87 MB, 1920x1080)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>
File: ack.png (724 KB, 758x414)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>
Round 13 at Goodwood starting
>>
File: F-vipf2a0AARAZE.jpg (255 KB, 1620x1080)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
Ci car
>>
File: image (14).png (1.44 MB, 1183x714)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>
That toestubber, man
>>
File: deadly.png (123 KB, 210x293)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>
File: neurr.png (78 KB, 345x344)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
It's not called "seething" or being an "A.I.fucker". It's called being a committed fan to the vTuber Racing Project universe, you stupid faggots. Neuro had a fucking storyline going as the heel and was going to finish her championship arc. But NO! OP has a fucking massive boner for fuel and tire consumption and decided to let Pit stops exist for literally zero reason. It's just sad that good driver, good overtake and good racing-line is ruined by ONE FUCKING MISTAKE. Pit stops didn't deserve to exist at all because
1. It's not a well-fleshed out system yet. No good pathing. Just bullshit, buggiest tire/fuel consumption against real Gran tursimo games because OP is probably Assetto Corsashitter himself.
2. Neuro had her own storyline and her car is an established hypercar in the automotive industry.
3. Pit stop literally force Mint Fantôme to perpetually suicide jump in Macau, DNS is much better in that sense. If you compare Neuro's all time peak to pit stops, there's no comparison.
>>
Ok look, It's not called "seething" or being an "A.I.fucker". It's called being a committed fan to the vTuber Racing Project universe, you stupid faggots. Neuro had a fucking storyline going as the heel and was going to finish her championship arc, But NO! OP has a fucking massive boner for fuel and tire consumption and decided to let Pit stops exist for literally zero reason. It's just sad that good driver, good overtake and good racing-line is ruined by ONE FUCKING MISTAKE. Pit stop didn't deserve to exist at all because
1. It's not a well-fleshed out system yet. No good pathing. Just bullshit, buggiest tire/fuel consumption against real Gran tursimo games because OP is probably Assetto Corsashitter himself.
2. Neuro had her own storyline and her car is an established hypercar in the automotive industry.
3. Pit stop literally force Mint Fantôme to perpetually suicide jumping in Macau, DNS is much better in that sense. If you compare Neuro's all time peak to pit stops, there's no comparison.
>>
Magny-Cours top 3:
1. Fubuki (/fbk/)
2. Airi (/pcgia/)
3. Korone (/doog/)

Goodwood top 3:
1. Snake (/vrt/)
2. Lamy (/become/)
3. Mecha-Lulu (/vtai/)

Championship top 5 (after round 13 of 15):
1. Neuro (/swarm/) - 347
2. Fubuki (/fbk/) - 345
3. Poko (/jidf/) - 330
4. Liacon (/lia/) - 317
5. Snake (/vrt/) - 309

The racing was even crazier today than in previous rounds. That new AI rubberbanding setting certainly did something for the racing at Magny-Cours. But even then, I doubt it even played a major role to the chaos that took place at Goodwood, with so many cars hitting the barrier at turns 8 and 9 just before start/finish. Also, though the Koenigseggs are all but banned from competition after the season, I still ought to look into the bizarre behavior of them taking pitstops mid-race, see how to mitigate that blooper for the championship finale tomorrow.

11 drivers remain mathematically alive for the championship title with 2 rounds remaining. We'll be at Silverstone and Modena for the title decider. Gonna have the waiting room up for that stream later tonight. Feel free to provide questions or comments about the racing so far, otherwise, I'll see you tomorrow at 10 AM ET for the thrilling conclusion to the first VGTC season!
>>
>>87757132
lol
>>
/HAHA/ guy here. I'm tempted to work on a special livery for the final two races tomorrow, even if we lose a few points for it. I'll have to consult with the thread first, but if it's allowed and they also say yes to it, how many hours before the stream would I need to submit it?
>>
lol
>>
>>87767859
Ah, scratch that, I doubt I'll actually be available tomorrow so that's not gonna be an option. We'll save it for next season.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.