[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ASMR BAUphoria Edition
Previous Thread >>87969276

>Upcoming Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyA_K-awSoU
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRyo5vL6XsI

>1st orisong BORN TO BE "BAU"DOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThUfmKQgaY

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>3D Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiU63uqC9U
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1847910760846151765

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/fuwawaabyssgard (Fuwawa)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/mococoabyssgard (Mococo)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list, VTL team info)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
File: Pledge of Loyalty.png (2.46 MB, 1920x1080)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>M: Please don't get merch because you feel pressured or anything like that. DON'T do anything that you don't want to. We really mean it, okay?
>F: So you know, maybe you're like, "Oh, well, you know, maybe if I make a clip maybe more people will discover FUWAMOCO from there!" - it's true, but maybe you REALLY don't like video editing... Maybe don't that.
>M: However you want to, okay?
>F: You know, oshikatsu's supposed to be fun! You know, just tweeting, being loud -
>M: Being HERE with us!
>F: Yeah!
>M: That's all - that's MORE that we can ask for!
>F: Yeah, being like, "Ah! My best friend, you know, I REALLY like these vtubers called FUWAMOCO!". You know, those kinds of things, you know...
>M: So, please, don't feel like, "Oh, THIS Ruffian is doing all this and I'M not doing ANYTHING"...
>F: No. You know, oshikatsu is fun for everybody and ANYBODY!
>M: You should never feel like that, okay? So PLEASE don't compare yourselves to somebody else, okay?
>F: We just want you to have fun. You shouldn't feel pressure.
>M: We don't want you to disappear because of something, you know...
>F: Yeah, so, you know... if your smile's in trouble...
>*Both shake their heads*
>M: Just don't worry, we just want you to be here with us.
>F: Yeah, we wanna protect your smile and have fun together, Ruffians!
>M: You got it? It's not work! It should be FUN! We understand that you compare yourselves to others and stuff like that... SO THAT'S WHY WE SAY "DON'T"! We get it, you know? Because we felt it too before, okay? *reads chat message* You wish you could superchat more? IT'S OKAY! DON'T WORRY! We want you to have fun.
>F: And you know, it's the little things that count, too, you know. So, just sending a tweet like, "BAU BAU!" - that helps, you know?
>M: Yeah! Do what you can!
>F: "I'm on break right now, you know! I had a real delicious sandwich! FUWAMOCO, I had a delicious sandwich!" ... You know, it makes us happy to know that you're thinking about us cause sometimes, you know, we get a little bit lonely. Like, "are the Ruffians thinking about us...?"
>M: Please don't worry, okay? *reads chat message* You can't write well? It's OKAY! Don't worry about it!
>F: But it makes us really happy to know you're thinking about ways you can help us, Ruffians...
>M: We don't want you to get sad and be like, "I can't enjoy FUWAMOCO anymore because I compare myself to other Ruffians", okay?
>>
None of the Lamy breasts in the last thread were large enough. Please post bigger Lamy breasts.
>>
>>87989708
Where did you get that picture of my ear?
>>
>>87989722
BAU BAU
>>
>>87989560
They haven't thanked sneeze taxes a lot of times before. This time Fuwawa kind of acknowledged it already.
>>
>>87989653
whaet
>>
File: wuffians~.png (720 KB, 955x892)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
wike and subscwibe!!
>>
File: file.png (260 KB, 529x386)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>it's been a wizzy week
>>
>>87989722
BAU BAU
>>87989778
BAUSED
>>
File: GZmnB_2b0AAaseI.jpg (1000 KB, 1920x2880)
1000 KB
1000 KB JPG
thanks for the movie links\, anon
>>
File: file.png (191 KB, 303x451)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>mario party jumboree
>>
don't worry, Lamy sucks at games
>>
STREAMS BEING ADDED EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVEN'T RECOVERED LET'S GO
>>
what is the thing they're talking about happening JP primetime before the SC reading?
>>
YES!
>>
Guerilla stream? Fuck yeah
>>
File: YOU'RE ALL FREE NOW!.jpg (12 KB, 388x292)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
SPOOKY MENTION
>>
>early morning guerilla
ez skip
>>
File: 815635149149.png (167 KB, 582x424)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
SPOOKY BROS WE'RE SO BACK
>>
what's the guerilla? I'm watching other holos rn
>>
>>87990328
LAST MINUTE JP solo streambros, we're SO BACK!!
>>
Now that the dust has settled, what feelings did they put into the ASMR VP?
>>
>>87990056
Mococo + Lamy horror collab will be funny.
>>
>>87990523
They didn't say anything besides it being very early on sunday
>>
>>87990523
More JP slop as usual
>>
Isn't the early morning guerilla stream going to be the members asmr stream they were hinting at?
>>
>>87990568
Fluffy and fuzzy love
>>
>>87990568
at $44 I'd say the main feeling was "jewish"
>>
>>87990607
If you were paying attention they said even ASMR for the doggy pack will be far away
>>
File: GagDpOhbEAIz-9E.jpg (373 KB, 1200x1600)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
FWMC will be guests
>>
>>87990607
they said ASMR next year
>>
Just saw this upcoming stream from Lui
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyoRTtztEJ0
Looks like we've got another stream to mbembe coming up
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2693860/NARIBIKIMURA/
>>
you will get kissed by shiori and I'll tell fwmc about it
>>
>>87990711
that's Gura
>>
>>87990711
Obviously
>>
File: file.png (92 KB, 1008x242)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>
>>87990777
They should play this one instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rftemPsW6k8
>>
>>87990780
This is so stupid I love it
>>
>>87990780
I don't think that's gonna happen this time
>>
>>87990523
More than likely just wasting their time with another forgettable JPslop stream.
>>
>>87990821
Gura is the 1st guest
>>
What the FUCK did we get raided into?
>>
Unrelated to current stream, but would anyone be willing to tell me what the "always by your side" thing is about. Or if the topic is cancerous, just tell me which stream. Was mentioned last thread and the thread before, something they "give aweay" like ESR? I'm just curious, I watch at least part of every stream, and especially catch every FWMC Morning, and don't know what the hell you guys are talking ab out, so I'm just kind of baffled
>>
File: file.png (44 KB, 394x394)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
kek
>>
>>87990967
Who did we get redirected to?
>>
>>87990875
>very much for now in the doggy pack!
Wht the fuck does this mean? Are they saying thr next ASMR will be in the doggy pack, or that it will be in the far future? Am I retarded, or are they retarded?
>>
>>87991019
They are not going to do public ASMR.
>>
why did they encourage the raffle retards? now more dumb asshat paypups are going to feel emboldened to attention whore with it
>>
>>87990978
Menheras and shitposters think there is some extra special value in FWMC specifically thanking someone for always being by their side. That's it.
>>
>>87990978
You don't watch them at all, you're just scavenging for ammo
>>
>>87990676
I guess it's just cope from the members stream where they said they'd be doing a guerilla members stream this week and them talking about members ASMR made me think it'd just be a casual testing of it.
>>
>>87991019
The percentage of what's coming again soonest next is doggy pack asmr
>>
I hope to god the guerilla isn't a JP stream, but it will be.
>>
>Tekzi and Phoenix clipped the same moment within minutes of each other
Shitposters about to have a field day if one of them gets retweeted.
>>
>>87991124
Answered your own question. Ostensibly they would like more paypups to attention whore with it.
>>
>>87990978
They usually say it to Ruffians who have been autistically dedicated for a long time, except for me but I got over that
>>
>>87991276
My money is on CHADnix.
>>
>>87990978
It's literally just one schizo that started bringing it up randomly the past few months. It's been said to countless people in the past and is just something they occasionally say as filler.
>>
>>87991161
>>87991297
In superchat readings? I mean I can't imagine when else this would possibly happen but I watch the suberchat reaading pretty often and cannot recall this in the slightest
>>
So they did mention that they were going to do another members stream this week probably. What will it be? Is it going to be the stream on Sunday morning? Is it going to be a JP member's stream just to see how many JP Ruffians actually exist as paying fans?
>>
>>87990978
It has changed a bit after they gave it to like 15 new people last week. But schizos and menheras that analyze every word used it as some fantasy indicator that those ruffians were better because they said it rarely and to top donators or insane gachikoi. It's all sisters stirring shit they don't have favorites
>>
If a stream starts before 10AM EST I will not watch it
>>
>>87991490
Unless it's on a weekend.
>>
>>87991470
It won't be a JP mengen stream kek.
>>
>>87991519
If it's on a weekend there's even less of a reason for me to watch because I can stay up late with friends playing vidya and wake up in the afternoon
>>
>>87990978
it's just mental illness
>>
tekzi retweet in 3 2 1
>>
>>87991124
if paypigs buy 200 extra ASMRs then they get more leverage with the pig people
>>
>>87991470
Shitposter kun. They are going to do it next week, not this week.
>>
>>87991519
If it starts before FWMC Morning start time, it's almost guaranteed a JP stream, which isn't really for me.
>>
>>87991013
Shiori.
>>
>>87991702
Ah, I thought they meant next schedule as in the one they had just put out. That makes more sense.
>>
>>87990875
>We hope it's as special to you as it is to us!
Not in the same way, but sure
I only see it as special because it's the first and because they actually had to fight in order to make an EN version despite being EN talents

Reminds me of the one anon who kept saying that that Cover would NEVER allow an EN talent to NOT make an EN version, seemingly the truth is the opposite
>>
>>87991470
>Spoilers
You are actually retarded.
>>
File: IMG_0273.jpg (154 KB, 966x1323)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>
>>87991692
is the threshold that little that some retard buying 10 more matters?
>>
>>87991661
Please do it. Kill the obsessed shitposting menhera
>>
>fuwawa_abyssgard naughty_face
>only 4 results
This is a travesty.
>>
What I don't get about the always by your side autism is why this is the one phrase people don't assume is true for everyone it applies to. They said things to me that if I decided to pretend it was for me only that would mean I'm the most special man on earth, but I'm not delusional and I know they're talking to the ruffians, to any ruffian it applies to, even though they were replying to my superchat. So why would that not be true of anyone who has always been by their side?
>>
>>87991930
no but multiple people have done the raffles. 200 copies would nearly be $10k which isn't insignificant
>>
>replying to yourself because nobody else did
>>
>>87991898
>Reminds me of the one anon who kept saying that that Cover would NEVER allow an EN talent to NOT make an EN version, seemingly the truth is the opposite
That was me. Apparently FWMC are literally the only exception, and Cover wants them to make shit like this only for their JP fans. Thank GOD FWMC actually care, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>87991898
>Reminds me of the one anon who kept saying that that Cover would NEVER allow an EN talent to NOT make an EN version
That guy was so far off the mark yet he kept lecturing everyone on it. Cover would be happy if FUWAMOCO did everything in Japanese, they don't view EN as anything but an additional revenue stream if it doesn't cost them anything more. Paypigs better buy tons of EN packs
>>
>>87991898
FWMC have constantly fight for the ruffians. Shima shima shorts is a good example. EN ASMR VP is another.
>>
>>87991898
Yeah, management are a bunch of retarded faggots that don't know what the fans actually want, what a surprise.
>>
>>87991915
What am I supposed to do in this situation?
>>
>>87991898
I guess it's because of Cover's autism regarding translations? For regular voice packs it's usually the talents themselves handling it, or someone from Cover translating from english to JP for the dekinais who want to record both languages. But when it's the script some outside contractor wrote, they're overzealous about translations, same reason why FWMC's own translation of Kaibutsu was deleted.
>>
>>87992021
Because most of the time they say the person's name when thanking them for being by their side. That's not the same as the generic thanks ruffians for being here, it is personal
>>
FUWAMOCO love EOPs.
>>
>>87992117
Only off the mark cause I was basing them off of my knowledge of literally every other EN girl. I often forget rhat FWMC are in a unique position.
Thankfully, I was still right that they would do an EN version, but I was only accidently right.
>>
>>87991898
>they actually had to fight in order to make an EN version despite being EN talents
I do wonder what the internal metrics look like for management to make this initial decision. Maybe there are way more people on the JP side buying their VPs?
>>
File: 1699378231048179.jpg (153 KB, 1128x1128)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>87990907
u were saying?
>>
Shiorin...
>>
>>87990711
She's only having 5 guests, and if the first is Gura, she's obviously going for the heavy hitters. And since it's Bae, probably half the slots are JP. I wouldn't get your hopes up
>>
>>87991898
Patra doesn't speak English retard. It was always going to be Japanese only or both.
>>
>>87992331
I was pissing outside so I missed it
>>
>>87992386
My guess is Gura, IRyS, Subaru, Towa and Banchou.
>>
>>87992021
It's just someone that's been using it as an angle to try and "break" menhera. After more people started getting it read as someone they were trying to break go it they then pivoted to "They just give it out to everyone now so it doesn't mean anything"
>>
>>87992402
I don't see Patra being the reason why FUWAMOCO have to literally fight for an EN version.
>>
>>87992321
It's unbelievable to me that they could have more JP merch sales than EN unless all of the exclusive stuff that overseas people buy second hand scalped is being put into the JP bucket. Are superchats really such a bad indicator? EN is like 90+% of their stream income and the people buy multiple if everything releases in EN. I see no scenario JP makes more
>>
>>87992331
Yeah I wasn't expecting that one...
>>
>>87992321
It's more than likely what that other anon said. Translation autism. Patra did most or all of the script, and she's not a part of Hololive.
>>
>>87991939
pissnix's turn today, not you tekzi. (it'll probably be both)
>>
>>87992500
yeah that's honestly probably spot on
>>
>>87991898
>>87992078
>>87992122
They love EN Ruffians.

>>87992117
>Paypigs better buy tons of EN packs
They are already doing that with all of their giveaways
>>
>>87992508
FWMC said Patra
Suits said okay but assumed JP only because Patra
That's my theory
>>
>>87992015
Post them
>>
>>87992604
I think you responded to the wrong person because I hate both of those faggots completely and am working to get them both to mentally snap and oshihen
>>
>>87992510
They absolutely have higher EN sales than JP sales for the sole reason that they're EN girls, so they have more EN fans than JP fans. This doesnt change the fact that they always sell out JP exclusive merch wherever it is, so that's probably what Cover was looking at
Thankfully, this means FWMC will always at least fight to do their VPs in both languages.
>>
>>87992626
I don't think so. Suits approach them with this offer.
>>
>>87992716
>they always sell out JP exclusive merch wherever it is
because JP tourists know they can scalp it for double to EN fans
>>
>>87992667
>am working to get them both to mentally snap and oshihen
How do you plan to do that?
>>
>>87992542
The funny thing is that the translation was not ultra literal or anything, so their standards once you get over their autism and bureaucracy are actually not that strict. Which is in line with hologra being very liberal localizations full of changes. But they trust the people doing those to represent the company's image, so they don't really care that much about what they write.
Hopefully FUWAMOCO get that level of trust now and don't have to fight for an english version every time.
>>
>>87992810
Perhaps... I know some EN Ruffians haven't really had much trouble finding scalped JP-exclusive merch.
>>
>>87992667
Huh? You were exactly who I intended to reply to. It looked like you wanted tekzi to get attention to me.
>>
>>87992810
Anon, even their fucking drinks and pon-de-rings sold out. How do you scalp those???
>>
>>87992810
And now we finally have something those fags won't have.
>>
>>87992321
>>87992510
There's no fucking way the JPs buy more FWMC merch than the ENs (without counting the JP exclusive merch, obviously). They have more EN fans, they promote the merch in English most of the time, and literally 90% of the money they get through SC comes from EN Ruffians (even during JP streams).
>>
>>87992272
The same way that vtubers in general love DTs.
>>
>>87992995
And yet they love the JP ruffians a lot more...
>>
>>87992716
>feed group 1 more than group 2
>wow group 1 sure eats a lot
Surely suits aren't that stupid, right?

>>87992974
It still annoys me seeing so many JPs complain about this
>>
>>87992974
>we
haha, yeah... my fellow americans... curly fries!
>>
>>87992995
It's just retards trying to push the "JP fans are more important" shit.
>>
>>87992974
Some fag will pay for the jp to get trips to the US again
>>
>>87992886
The translations were clearly done by FWMC themselves, since the TLs felt a bit more personalized and "in character." The JP version felt more fitting, cause someone saying "oniichan" is less awkward sounding than "big brother" to me, but the EN version felt like it had a bit more of their own personalities spwinkled in.
>>
>>87993043
DT as in Doutei?
>>
File: 1729518445446776.jpg (23 KB, 359x372)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Why do EN talents need to fight for their voicepacks to be released in EN?
>>
>>87992995
>There's no fucking way the JPs buy more FWMC merch than the ENs
They don't, unless they have like 2 or 3 JP whales who have bigger wallets than Anan.
>>
>>87992810
>>87992957
Yeah, their drinks were the first to sell out at Hololive City. Japan is more willing to pay for VTubers so I wouldn't be surprised if JP has outperformed EN in some merch or voice packs. Just look at this thread you begging every time a $7 voice pack drops.
>>
>>87993119
After a few more listens I warmed up a lot to being called big and little brother
I still want Mococo to call herself my daughter and Fuwawa to call herself my mom
>>
>have to pay for asmr
ruffians are so housebroken
>>
>>87993119
Yeah, but they still had to fight for it, so they're still not on that "oh yeah if FUWAMOCO is translating it we have nothing to worry about, go ahead" level, if the reason it was hard was because of their translation autism.
>>
>>87993202
They don't, FWMC just chose to do it like that instead of just a members stream
>>
>>87993202
Cause Cover is retarded with archaic bureaucratic bullshit infecting everything they do, and FWMC are also retarded but they love us.
>>
>>87993268
>implying Fluffians aren't into findom
I feel a bit bad for fuzzians tho
>>
>>87993248
Lmao, and how is that supposed to work now that you've posted your intents here for them to read?
>>
>>87993202
FWMC are moving to the JP branch
>>
>>87993046
Yeah, that's why they stream in English 90% of the time, that's why ALL of their intimate streams are in English for the EN Ruffians, and that's why they fight with management to give the EN Ruffians the ASMR that they wanted.
It's too late already and you have to go to school tomorrow, go to bed already.
>>
>>87993248
Doesnt need to be retweeted when every single post is liked including replies
>>
>>87993202
They didn't need to but FWMC and cover can't say no to whoring out for money. It's manipulation to make EN piggies feel guilty and buy even more packs like it means anything. Same reason she said she wants people buying more than one $45 pack which is absolutely insane for a fucking voice pack
>>
>>87993202
staff-sama-tachi dont speak it so its harder to moderate
>>
>>87993202
No one from EN has ever done a ASMR voicepack. FWMC is the first.
>>
>>87993250
>trying to use people asking for something for free on 4chan as a way to say EN viewers don't buy VPs
You fags can do better than this, come on.
>>
Shiori is being extra cute today
>>
>>87993463
>No one from EN has ever done a ASMR voicepack. FWMC is the first.
There's no way this is true? I feel like Fauna must have done a few.
>>
>>87993463
FWMC are the greediest "EN" talent
>>
>>87993202
Not any voice pack, it was a special situation. If Patra could write it in english, it would be no problem, most likely. If it was Fauna producing it instead of Patra, it would be no problem.
I think it's mostly just "Big Corporation is a Pain in the Ass to Work With."
holoEN doing a special voice pack and 3D stream with a japanese chuuba is a first for them, I bet it took more time to convince middle management to ask the people who matter than it took to convince the people who matter.
>>
>>87993203
At least for merch Japanese people are way more willing to spend money. Out of all the FUWAMOCO itabags on Twitter, composed of the official pins, nearly all of them were Japanese.
>>
#FWMCMORNING
Hey FUWAMOCO!!
After listening to your ASMR so many times, I’d like to ask which lines are the ones you enjoyed recording the most? Did you have to do multiple takes, or did everything go as you expected?
>>
>>87993463
>>
File: smug sakura.png (649 KB, 977x1195)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>87993541
>I feel like Fauna must have done a few.
>>
>>87992810
It's unironically this. It's the reason there is so much scalped FWMC merch.
>>
>>87993600
Does this retard actually not listed. to the streams as he's clipping? I thought it was a shitpost but this faggot just posted this after they answered it in the same stream. How do you get to this level of narcissim?
>>
Sisters will take a handful of ball bearings, drop them in the barrel of a 12 gauge, and try to shoot with it.
>>
i want some apple pie topped french toast and a nice cold glass of milk
>>
>>87993465
It's easier to be disingenuous. Honestly though with the ASMR stuff, I really can't see it doing well in EN. I would never buy something that costs $45 that doesn't even have a physical good with it for a talent I was only kind of interested in. Japs are much bigger CONSOOMers than NA, which is pretty wild.
>>
>>87993518
I meant the ruffians you're targeting, not FWMC. Those two guys undoubtedly read this thread
>>
>stream ends
>jpcucks, male-obsessedschizos, and antis all suddenly appear posting the exact same stuff they've been posting for days
>literally always poat at the same time as each other
I thought the anti spam thing was supposed to stop the spamming samefags?
>>
>>87993541
>Fauna
She barely does regular voicepacks. You can check the latest ASMR voicepack, 0 EN.
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/hololive_asmr_goodnight?
>>
>>87993263
>Spoiler
KEK same...
>>
>>87993518
I know it's working he's spamming tagged tweets and superchats and walk submissions at a faster pace yet they ignore them all. he's days from snapping and it couldn't come soon enough
>>
>>87993604
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/ceresfauna_bd2023
https://d2z3u0bdyw6j8v.cloudfront.net/preview/13214/334985256/セレス・ファウナ誕生日記念2023_ASMRボイス「ファウナと二人きりのティータイム」.mp3
>opens with an ara ara and a voice sounding like the hundreds of identical EN ASMR vtubers
>>
>>87993600
They didn't do ASMR at all, it was an animation
>>
>>87993827
>male-obsessedschizos
these ones are honestly disturbing. they are insane with jealousy.
>>
>>87993827
It's not sisters, it's bored fans.
>>
>>87993827
this is just how ruffians are bro
>>
Why are they doing another JP guerilla stream? There's no reason for them to be doing those anymore, they've finally reached 1 million subscribers. Why can't we get a week without JP streams?
>>
>>87993704
And now you'll seethe later when they answer his question, not because it's good, but as a show of affection for one of their favorite ruffians.
>>
File: 1718682593396114.jpg (184 KB, 562x585)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>87993912
>goalpost moving
>>
>>87993975
>Why can't we get a week without JP streams?
Why would >we need that?
>>
>>87993975
FWMC want to be JP so bad
>>
>>87993755
Digital goods are a lot better for third worlders, at least. I want to support FUWAMOCO, not my government. They made A LOT more money with the FWMC merch I bought so far than FWMC themselves.
>>
>>87993541
Oh, I took a look and it was from her bday
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/ceresfauna_bd2023
FWMC are the first to record a standalone EN ASMR VP then?
>>
>>87993827
It only stops them after they get hit, which they haven't been today yet because they aren't going as crazy as they usually do
>>
>>87993914
it was AI, that's what I heard
>>
>>87994017
I'm neither >>87993604 nor >>87993463
I just wanted to see what the image was from and found it, and I made fun of it because lol that's really her putting her best foot forward?
>>
>>87994107
It was ERB doing a voice impression
>>
>>87993888
You're an idiot. It doesn't matter if it gets chosen or not, he's just sharing his walks that Fuwawa loves seeing.
>>
>>87994024
He probably photoshopped it. There's no proof he bought or gave away anything. It's a lie like his delusion that they know or love him
>>
>>87994058
>they
I'm convinced its still one guy on multiple devices. Over the last few days, the various shitposts would come in waves. The threads would be quiet, then "suddenly" there would be a bunch of people calling FWMC greedy whores, a bunch of posts about two random Ruffians, and all of that mixed with JPcuckery.
>>
>>87994020
They're EN. They shouldn't be doing weekly JP streams. Even one JP stream is one too many.
>>
>>87993975
Why care? This is the new norm, if you don't like it, leave.
>>
>>87994228
Why?
>>
>>87994115
iirc normalfags were BEGGING nonstop for her to ara ara early on so it makes sense
>>
>>87993888
last time I said someone would be disappointed soon regarding this same shit, a phoenix retweet happened right after. I don't know why you think they'd ever stop. fwmc love those fags and the attention whores won't stop. they're still constantly read, liked, and retweeted.
>>
Every time they read my name in superchat readings lately I get jumpscared because I don't remember sending the superchat. Do I need meds?
>>
>>87994283
How is there any cuckolding involved?
>>
>>87993975
They never said it would be a JP stream
>but
Until it shows up in their JP playlist, it isnt a JP stream
>>
>>87994277
you probably need more sleep
>>
>>87994155
Holy kek they'd blow a fuse if someone said that.
>>
File: GQNwv-NXoAAVfon.jpg (3.79 MB, 2500x4045)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB JPG
>>87992015
>>87992661
>>
>>87993975
Because they like doing Japanese streams? What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>87994301
They're pleasing their Japanese fans instead of their core, English-speaking audience. You want us to sit by and enjoy that. Fuck off.
>>
>>87993176
Yes.
>>
>>87994277
dementiaffian...
>>
>>87994375
They don't like doing them. Managment forces them to do them
>>
>>87994345
Good night, anon.
>>
>>87994375
So true, Ruffian. They should make the full transfer to JP.
>>
>>87994368
HOLY SEX!!!
>>
>>87994269
it has been 5 days and 14 days since the last slop retweet of them. guess what I posted 13 days ago here?
>>
>>87994383
No, they are still doing their best to please their favorite en ruffians.
>>
>>87994479
>State something true
>Twist it into the most extreme change
Why are you retarded?
>>
File: 1715430660728546.png (415 KB, 582x714)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>87994331
>Until it shows up in their JP playlist, it isnt a JP stream
I guess their maid stream wasn't a JP stream, then. Don't see why you guys were upset about that one, if that were the case.
>>
>>87994383
"Pleasing" is a weird word to use for it, but what's wrong with them entertaining more than just a core group of fans? Any stream that has an appeal beyond their core fans would do this regardless of language.
>>
File: aaron.jpg (101 KB, 1071x527)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>FWMC once again prove how much they love and care for their autistic EOP fanbase
Fuck off. We won.
>>
>>87994479
>They should make the full transfer to JP.
Why should they? Their EN senpais did JP streams before they even debuted.
>>87994503
They are not my wives. They are my oshis. I support my oshis. You can jolly well fuck off.
>>
>>87994585
The retards that agreed with zannie like agri to pissnix maybe. pathetic yesman encouraging their oshi to grow distant
>>
>>87994156
>he's just sharing his walks that Fuwawa loves seeing.
Does Mococo not like seeing walks?
>>
There's no definite proof that Fuwawa and Mococo each have their own favorite ruffians.
>>
>>87994614
Thats the only example, and for some reason FWMC themselves have been coping about it and don't consider it a JP stream. Every single other stream they added to the playlist ahead of time, and thats a FACT.
>>
>>87994708
Right, they maintain a list together, keeping up active discussion on a regular basis about who belongs on the list or not.
>>
>>87994708
It's me because I'm my own favorite ruffian
>>
>>87994707
Favoritismschizos always ignore Mococo and like to pretend she doesnt use twitter. This convinced me a long time ago that the favoritismschizo is just literally one guy who hates Fuwawa.
>>
>>87994739
>have been coping about it
Why would they still be coping about it today? That was months ago
>>
>>87994625
Yeah and you stab them in the back by nitpicking the way they announce the languages on FWMC Morning and petty bullshit like that. They fight for you behind the scenes and you count how many seconds of each language they spoke behind their backs.
You don't deserve them. Apologize.
>>
File: 1713508611901834.jpg (745 KB, 1280x1439)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>87994625
>FWMC once again prove how much they love and care for their autistic EOP fanbase
... by choosing to participate in JP collabs than EN collabs outside of Advent. If GG were a JP senpai, I bet they would have found time to be a part of her birthday stream. I guess unless you happen to be graduating like Ame, you can forget about collabing with FWMC if you aren't a member of Advent... Oh, wait, they haven't even had a 1-on-1 collab with Shiori yet. Grim.
>>
File: file.png (98 KB, 250x260)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>87994857
>shit into the big
what
>>
File: 1714882476624238.jpg (77 KB, 727x493)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>87994625
They really do care. Them fighting for an EN asmr version removed any tiny menhera doubts I had about them. They love us.
>>
File: 1722471554284798.jpg (146 KB, 1022x878)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>87994906
Top was a real kino collab. I loved it.
>>
>>87994855
Mococo doesn't have favorites. She is needy for love from everyone. Pay more attention to their behavior in fall guys and superchat readings. The contrast will unfortunately make you sick to your stomach.
>>
>>87994906
I skip all collabs, cause not a single one has been fun outside of Advent collabs. And yes, they did prove their love once more. This is a fact, and its also the reason why you're spamming so hard right now.
You lost, Ruffians won.
>>
>>87994999
Why does Kiara look horny for GG?
Is GG's "you want be so bad" aura just turned on all the time or something?
>>
>>87995067
>I skip all collabs
>t. If I close my eyes, it means it didn't happen.
Ruffian...
>>
>>87991007
Kek cute.
>>
>>87994226
It more than likely is most of the time. I think in general though for the past few weeks things have been much calmer. There hasn't been someone clearly deranged, it's just the usual retard trying to loop with himself
>>
>>87994708
With how much they suck off paypuppies and clique members on Twitter and chat reads? don't make me laugh.
>>
>>87995067
Holy based
>>
>>87994857
He's already been picked at least twice on fwmcmorning, so idk what you are getting at. One of the days I submitted too.I thought they'd pick his instead and they did.
>>
>>87995027
>Mococo doesn't have favorites.
Only if you ignore the oldfags, then yeah. During every Mococo likespree, she specifically liked uknown Ruffians and oldfags.
>>
>>87994228
if you don't like it complain on main #helpfwmc and they will momentarily stop at least two weeks until their paypigs get them back asking for it in superchats
>>
>>87994906
FWMC don't give a shit about EN
>>
>>87995163
fwmcmorning submissions don't expire
>>
>>87995067
BAUSED
>>
>>87995187
This is true. Every single Ruffian knows JP was their first choice.
>>
>>87995067
As long as you aren't one of those retarded 'JP is better than EN' faggots and just generally don't like collabs, you're fine by me.
>>
>>87994982
Good. But please don't spaz out like prime Eren when there is a jp solo stream.
>>
File: mori.png (653 KB, 770x452)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>87994906
>I guess unless you happen to be graduating like Ame, you can forget about collabing with FWMC if you aren't a member of Advent.
???
>>
File: 1728783011737655.png (101 KB, 365x365)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>87995187
>FWMC don't give a shit about EN
They're just like me.
>>
this loop again
>>
FUWAMOCO HATE BLACK PEOPLE
>>
>>87995305
Remind me how long ago this was, again?
>>
More merch shilling during the Advent collab
>>
>>87995288
At big collabs? JP is definitely better. Smaller or 1 on 1? Not really.
>>
>>87995163
The fact you know a count instantly makes me know it's you or one of his clique asspals. Fag spams it every single day and has probably 300 submissions and 2 picks on days they had nothing else. that's statistical error and probably an accident. Or he sent in max akas the day before. they don't know who he is
>>
>>87995354
Does it matter since you were proven wrong?
>>
File: 1713452479430045.png (235 KB, 539x450)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>87995396
>Does it matter
It does, because it shows FWMC make little to no effort to actually have collabs with any EN member outside of Advent. So thanks for proving me right, moron.
>>
>>87995213
What does that have to do with what I said? I submitted the same day and his was picked. Did I say anything about shit expiring? I highly doubt they'd go back for mine anyways. They'll do it for the pillar when he went MIA though.
>>
>[deleted]
huh
>>
File: 84513468.png (197 KB, 331x303)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>87995311
>He didn't watch Die Hard with them
>>
>>87995213
but his time as a Ruffian quickly is
>>
>>87995363
Eh, I've had fun watching other PoV for the big EN collabs (ENRec and 7dtd). It's fine if you like those less.
>>
File: Biboo vibing.webm (1.7 MB, 412x366)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB WEBM
Biboo/Shiori/Fauna/Kaela are going to play The Forest again
>>
>>87995451
So now you have to backtrack and say that doesn't count? Nice try retard.
>>
File: file.png (1.59 MB, 1280x720)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
You're trying to make it look like FWMC think EN sucks
>>
>>87995570
I accept your concession.
>>
They should play dark souls 1 with Biboo coaching them
DROP YOUR FUCKING SHIELD MOCOCO
>>
File: 1727116771369853.jpg (727 KB, 3840x2160)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>87991199
It's going to be a spooky watchalong
>>
>>87995601
Well they don't, cause Mori is one o Mococo's oshis right next to Polka, and they both have adored Ame since debut.
>>
>>87995603
Oh, explain:
>I guess unless you happen to be graduating like Ame, you can forget about collabing with FWMC if you aren't a member of Advent.
>>
>>87995366
>>87994156
>>87994857
How about you guys stop being pussies and directly ask them? The very show you're talking about has a question segment, you know.
>#FWMCMORNING Hi FUWAMOCO! If a ruffian always goes above and beyond to support you, do you give them little hints or signals that you appreciate it? Like reading their chat messages more, or being extra nice to them in some way? Thank you! BAU BAU
They would love to answer this and would probably shower you with praise.
>>
>>87995628
No, they should do more JP collabs instead
>>
>>87995676
Which is true.
>b-b-but this collab from 10 months ago
Yes, and?
>>
>>87995288
>JP is better than EN
I do indeed think this, but not in regards to collabs, simply in regards to the language they speak. I don't think I truly enjoyed any of their collabs outside of the Advent ones.
>>
>>87994906
I really don't care if they don't interact much with EN outside of Advent + Mori/Bae. Those 5 are good enough. And all their JP collab partners are great so far.
>>
I'm neither. I don't know the exact count. I said at least 2. Are you confirming it's 2? Do you know the exact number? I said I submitted the same day and his was picked so there wasn't nothing else as you say.
>>
one more cat as the doggy of the day and I'm antiing them to graduation
>>
>>87995628
Shields are excellent in Dark Souls 1, THOUGHBEIT.
>>
>>87995817
meds
>>
>>87995779
>Regards to the language they speak
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>87995836
I referring to her not holding L1 so her stamina regens faster
>>
>>87995849
It means I prefer them speaking EN, ESLbro
>>
>>87995777
>Which is true.
?
>>
File: 1720341157323102.png (144 KB, 625x419)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
Just as a heads up to the retarder Ruffians; the thread is being raided by antis larping as Ruffians right now. Don't reply to the shitposts, report and ignore.
>"B-but Sunday's JP solo stream!!"
They didn't say anything about it being in JP. I'll wait to see what it is and THEN I'll go schizo if it ends up being a JP solo stream. I trust that they won't do it, and I've been rewarded for trusting them recently, so I'll keep doing that.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some pretty bad diarrhea from drinking expired milk, so I'll leave the thread for today, and go to sleep or something.
>>
>>87995887
Ah, fair.
>>
>>87994906
>Blue vs Orange collab
>durr why didn't FWMC join?
>>
>>87995812
I literally only really enjoyed the times they collabed with Koyori desu
>>
>>87995901
Why the fuck are you drinking expired milk? If anything, I think is some JP collabs.
>>
>>87995895
You're genuinely braindead. Stop replying to me.
>>
>>87995849
The percentage of their language better doing speaking most
>>
>>87995628
She's going to get the grass crest shield and block everything
>>
>>87995901
>the thread is being raided by antis larping as Ruffians right now
Yeah, that's very apparent. With the new anti-spam thing the thread is usually never this fast outside of streams
>>
>>87995995
Unless there's some timed event going on in Japan, it only makes sense to be a JP collab, they wouldn't add more stuff to their super busy schedule instead of saving for next week otherwise. Someone inviting them they would try to join if they can, but adding more solo streams to this week seems like madness no matter the language.
>>
>>87995836
what the fuck is thoughbeit
>>
File: bug.png (3.15 MB, 2180x1118)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
>>87995997
btfoed. kek. Here is another one for you.
>>
>>87995901
>I'll wait to see what it is and THEN I'll go schizo if it ends up being a JP solo stream
You won't do shit, BITCH. You NEVER do shit. All you'll do is cry about it /here/ and never say SHIT on main.
>b...but I said something this one time during battle plan 2...
You might have, but only when other people were already doing it. You just chimed in. You won't do a damn fucking thing, avatartranny. Piss off and die.
>>
>>87995354
>Sister is proven wrong and she starts moving goalposts
Many such cases.
>>
>>87996003
KEK I love her so much.
>>
>>87996051
Really doesn't help that the jannies have decided to do LESS work now that the anti-spam thing is in place, as evidenced by this Manfag who's been spamming off-topic bullshit for the last hour.
>>
>>87996129
why won't they show us their gloved hands on stream...
>>
>>87996069
New favorites will just take their place. Those two are the favorites of the past couple months, but there have been many more before them. The problem will never be over until FWMC themselves stop giving preferential treatment to blatant attentionseekers.
>>
>>87996193
Worried about their wrinkly hag hands slipping out of their gloves
>>
File: file.png (26 KB, 1050x224)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>87996112
looked it up and what the fuck is this definition
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/thoughbeit
>>
>>87995067
Fucking BAUSED
>>
Doesn't it know its samefagging is so blatant?
>>
>>87995964
I don't know, there are a bunch of fun ones. Scuff karaoke with sakamata, geogussr with AZKi, kino final karaoke with AZKi and baqua, chained together with matsuri, haachama and gozaru, 2hu with Senchou, 3D collab with Pato etc. But yeah, Koyori ranks near the top with Pato.
>>
>>87996254
forced meme
>>
>>87996238
Why are you so obsessed with cuckoldry?
>>
File: fwmc horrifying.png (103 KB, 299x323)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>87996254
>soijak.party
>>
File: IMG_4671.jpg (2.04 MB, 3595x1894)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>87995676
Shiori...
>>
I prefer EN streams and EN collabs over JP ones because I can understand everything being said.
>>
>>87996330
I mostly say this because the koyo collabs are the only one I can still remember clearly, I guess the same can be said about the Marine/Newissa collab, but other than that they all blend together. I honestly forgot that they collabed with AZKi lmao...
>>
>>87996320
leave the clipping to the JP ruffians you're terrible at it and they don't care about you. Notice how even today they mentioned the sync clip from gta but was it pissnix they mentioned? no it was the youtube Japanese clipper they replied to on YouTube. they don't care about any shit on Twitter yet you fag put your life on it. be better or fuck off cocksucker
>>
>>87996475
But the AZKi collab had
that thing that happened
you know the one
yeah
>>
File: 1720242501651796.png (468 KB, 626x898)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>87996465
I haven't watched a single Japanese stream. And yes, that includes Patra's 3D collab. I refuse to show any compromise. I shan't give any JP stream a single view.
>>
File: GaiN7SxbEAAyB2_.jpg (948 KB, 2232x3106)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
Give me
Donute!
>>
>>87996530
Oh yeah the Suzu thing? Like I said, I forgot they even collabed together, so I forgot about their discord showing up in tha6t stream kek
>>
>>87996465
Valid. You don't have to like any specific thing they do, you only go out of line if you start demanding they do it less or not at all. I dislike big collabs but will never say they shouldn't do them. They should get involved in Hololive wide projects, it's great for them both professionally and personally, with how much they love their senpai.
>>
>>87996530
It had them guessing all the misudo spots and AZKi was impressed by it. She ended up playing a misudo map for geogussr the following week.
>>
>>87996129
Bae is HoloJP
>>
anal sex with fuwawa and only anal sex with fuwawa
I do not want to have lovey-dovey hand holding missionary sex with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation with fuwawa. I am a degenerate hedonist who only wants to have feral animalistic biting anal sex with the lights on for the sole purpose of pleasure with fuwawa again and again until she feels a shameful surge of pleasure every time she takes a long fat shit
>>
I was too harsh on god of war (2018)
It would be interesting to see them play it
>>
File: 1700285523003912.jpg (532 KB, 2385x1953)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>87996605
Why is this artist AI generating picrel's style?
>>
>>87996530
Mococo seething about the couple was really fun, as well as them both knowing where the nearest Misudo was at every location. It was a very enjoyable collab.
>>
>>87996572
I watched the initial ones they did, back before the move, but gave up when they started doing more and more. I don't really feel bad or regret skipping them all, cause I really haven't missed anything at all
>>
>>87996709
Mococo is for anal. Fuwawa is for Fluffjobs
>>
>>87996718
I think it's a great game. Ragnarok is shite, but 2018 is really tight, RE4 tier pacing.
>>
>>87996668
I guess my thing is more that I hope for collabs in the future with other talents I like. Will I be sad when I see them in a collab with some JP on a regular basis and never interacting with the other girls I like? Maybe a little, but beyond saying 'It'd be cool to see xyz collab' here, I don't really put that shit out in the open
>>
>>87996238
Get fucked, sister.
>>
>>87996709
Ok Fuwawa we understand, do you want creampies after rough sex too?
>>
>>87996648
I didn't remember anything that happened in the collab which is why I posted that.
I also missed that collab and caught up on it.
>>
File: 1720854102225607.png (121 KB, 325x334)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>87991898
Now that makes me wonder if the asmr preview video would've been on the main Hololive channel instead of the EN one if it was just in japanese. Jesus it makes me sick management even tried to pull that crap of only a JP VP. Thank god FWMC fought for it.
>>
>>87996718
>>87996820
The visuals were great, but I can't really remember much outside of that
>>
HOLY NUKE
>>
>>87996709
Fuwawa is for Anal Only? Are you sure?
>>
Heh janny doing some work.
>>
>>87996465
Same but I don't have any issue with them doing JP streams
>>
>>87996913
I remember it quite vividly, but then again I replayed it a bunch of times, so it would be weirder if I didn't.
>>
Shiori raided in Ina awhile ago and I've been sitting here watching her this entire time. She's so fucking BORING. I'm falling asleep. Goodnight, Ruffians.
>>
Teach me the ways, what should I be selecting to get the nuke to happen? I only end up getting a warning for reporting too much so I gave up.
>>
>>87996718
It's pretty solid. I was initially kind of wary of it when it came out, but came back around on it
>>
I would prefer they streamed 100% in Japanese but during EN timeslots, because their simple nihongo is good for reps but I don't like destroying my sleep schedule
>>
File: 1717042888560255.jpg (32 KB, 576x504)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>87996912
They love us.
>>
>>87997125
#helpfwmc
>>
>>87996718
after MGS2 was that boring they don't trust us to pick series of games anymore or do longer streams trying to complete a game
>>
>>87996820
It's hard to not get a little annoyed with the camera not being zoomed out more like the old games. I really don't like having enemies be off screen so often and the indicator they're attacking me is annoying, but everything else has been nice so far.
>>
>>87997105
off-topic / trolling, cause that's literally what it always is.
>>
>>87997125
>I would prefer they streamed 100% in Japanese
Anyone who prefers this is an anti.
>>
>>87996718
It's a solid game, but I have no idea what makes you think they should play it.
>>
>>87997125
Dumb bait post, buuuut I will say I wish their JP streams were at better times for EN fans like me. Their JP collabs used to be, and I used to be able to watch them all, but its understandable why they arent now lol...
>>
>>87997175
Obviously. Even FWMC prefer to stream in English.
>>
File: 1722092701551501.png (106 KB, 358x287)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>87997252
Not really, because my oshis love and care about EOPs.
>>
I would like if they only did one Japanese stream a month.
>>
>>87997169
The off screen enemies didn't bother me much because the annoying ass sidekicks you have are really good at calling those out, but if you don't play with headphones it could be impossible to notice.
I do prefer the zoomed out camera too, though, yeah.
>>
File: 1724387611944068.png (506 KB, 1024x576)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>87997142
They really do. I hate my past self for even going menhera over the "FWMC love jp more" BS back in the early days. They really really do care about us.
>>
>>87997200
I said it would be interesting. It's very different than what they're used to with the story, setting, and gameplay.
>>
>>87997343
Imagine allowing shitposting sisters to taint your trust in FUWAMOCO. Disgusting.
>>
>>87997291
Baused!
>>
>>87997293
And reject collabing with their JP senpais and Patra/Ui? What kind of stupid move is that?
>>
If i get back from work and see any low effort retweets or huge w without a spree it's over. It's all up to them how this goes
>>
File: 1704763643603395127.jpg (147 KB, 963x1017)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>87997369
Yeah, it's why I hated my past self.
>>
File: 1727933823897920.jpg (112 KB, 936x1199)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>87997261
>>87997175
not bait, I like watching vtubers for listening practice and I can understand 100% of what they're saying instead of like 75% of HoloJP
>>
>>87997449
We know, Cover. But thankfully FUWAMOCO love them.
>>
>>87997445
shoulda picked that one jp teacher chuuba
she usually stream at this time
>>
>>87997343
>>87997412
No reason to waste energy on hating yourself in the past. What's important is that you learn from it.
>>
File: GYpDUdmawAAa23K.jpg (141 KB, 814x1200)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>87997445
I want to breed this lonely hag.
>>
>>87997412
At least you finally see the light.
>>
why did they only like mugetsu and nae's asmr reviews
>>
>>87997445
>I like watching vtubers for listening practice and I can understand 100% of what they're saying instead of like 75% of HoloJP
Then you should unironically watch more HoloJP and less FWMC if all you want is immersion practice.
>>
fuck i muted the thing and now i won't know whether fuwamoco liked it
>>
>already ban evading
>>
>>87997518
link?
>>
>>87997343
Take care, anon. Don't let the shitposters get to your head.
>>
>>87997648
fLfJMBheZEQ
>>
>>87997596
It takes time for them to do it now though, so they don't feel confident enough to gloat about it anymore
>>
File: 1706636636109331.gif (1.55 MB, 252x252)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>87997596
>It's been over 15 mins since the nuke
>>
File: 1703594979244581.png (574 KB, 697x737)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
Dodgersbros...
>>
bout to consume some 1.5 yr old pasta sauce
hope i dont die
>>
>>87997574
He wants to feel good while other ruffians feel bad and have to stare at chat, is not about learning JP.
>>
>>87997712
They should play that baseball game that Koyori likes.
>>
>elysium developers all resigned
>annapurna whole team resigned
>now humble bundle killed
no....
>>
File: 1716989076578117m.jpg (74 KB, 1024x576)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>87997701
KEK! They are really obvious now, huh?
>>
>>87997810
what the fuck is happening to the indie game scene
>>
File: 1709746331006643.jpg (1.31 MB, 2970x4096)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>
>>87997810
You worried me, I thought they were going to stop doing bundles/monthly. I rely on those and steam library sharing to not pay for video games.
>>
>>87997698
>currently explaining リア充
kek
>>
File: 1720321850557798.png (549 KB, 869x889)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>87997905
W-what is she trying to do to the Ruffian...?
>>
>>87997574
I mean you're probably not wrong but there is still value in consuming easier content I think. It gets exhausting always being in n+1 mode
>>87997752
you could just go study a bit instead of seething
>>
File: 841658484964.png (696 KB, 897x486)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
>>87997712
Fuck the Dodgers and fuck the Yankees.
I like Ohtani though
>>
Fuwawa likes virgins? So I still have a chance before I turn into a wizard.
>>
File: 1725565975402384.png (600 KB, 724x1078)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>87998039
>>
>>87997291
Fuwawa!
>>
>>87998212
I hope he gets to pitch for next season.
>>
>>87997698
art you whore
>>
>>87998212
>rangers
>not the 'stros
>>
>>87998238
Post uncensored
>>
File: 1).jpg (55 KB, 494x512)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
I'm feeling tempted by Fuwawa again...
>>
>>87998465
what about mococo
>>
are there enough white women in japan to cheat on my japanese wife with them
>>
>>87998513
yeah just go to those foreigner bars
>>
>>87989722
BAU BAU
>>
File: 486536434946.jpg (98 KB, 839x1080)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>87998406
>not the 'stros
Kek nah I'm good.
>>
I wish they streamed with their 3D models for talking streams like that
>>
>>87998486
Mococo is my cute little sister/daughter, getting horny for her is wrong
>>
>>87998805
Same. Though I wonder if they would end up distracted by the 3D
>>
File: 1720161780528524.png (3.92 MB, 1400x1482)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB PNG
Mococo is my cute little sister and we have sex when our parents go out.
>>
sorry I said ruffians are the worst fanbase
I was naive
it gets so much worse
>>
>>87999057
Mococo shouldn't be this sexy...
>>
File: IMG_0281.jpg (223 KB, 1124x2048)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (272 KB, 1280x720)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
:(
>>
>>87999186
Don't worry, she's not
>>
>>87999165
What did you encounter that suddenly made you think differently?
>>
>>87999296
What's this from?
>>
>>87999296
That's because the real fighting game autists watch the japanese version instead of the english one
>>
File: 1728703515922349.jpg (61 KB, 900x900)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>87999296
DELETE
>>
>>87999296
I would watch the Japanese video too.
>>
>>87999296
Baffling post. Compare the views of an English Crusader Kings 3 channel, and a Japanese Crusader Kings 3 channel. There are games that are niche for EN fans, and niche for JP fans. This is not surprising or new
>>
>>87999343
Sakurai's game development channel
>>
>>87999399
>>87999343
https://youtu.be/_qPqBilhEtI?t=1513
>>
>>87999042
that sounds cute
>>
File: 1729350285171172m.jpg (115 KB, 1024x936)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>87999186
>>
>>87999195
This damn temptress...
>>
File: GXv7Fw3akAEBrbh.jpg (1.21 MB, 1147x2000)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
Ruffians, I'm worried
IRyS is too sexy...
>>
>>87999487
Mococo's perfectly flat chest against my ear...
>>
File: 1701519716149649.jpg (773 KB, 2566x4096)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
I gotta have vampires take my blood tomorrow good night
>>
File: 1719153778538547.jpg (314 KB, 1280x1800)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>87999552
Fuwawa is sexier and she didn't need plastic surgery like IRyS either
>>
>>87999590
SEX WITH FUZZY!!
>>
What's it like to be read on stream? I've never had that happen to me ever
>>
File: 1729598196499131m.jpg (84 KB, 1024x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>87999590
Good night!
>>
>>87999709
red is a color
>>
>>87999340
watched a chuuba's bday stream get hijacked into 3 hours of a fan discord project of them reading their own cringe walls as voice messages
>>
>>87999552
I've been looking forward to IRyS streams more recently than FUWAMOCO streams. Her Warhammer streams were great, she really gets it.
>>
>>87999709
reed is a plant
>>
>>87999709
It feels good for the moment, but then we all move on
>>
>>87999777
I made the mistake of bringing this up earlier today and it seemed to have caused a wave of antiposts
>>
>>87999777
Gigi?
>>
>>87999709
I don't know, I just send emotes or laugh equivalents 99% of the time
>>
>>87999709
My enjoyment of the stream is dependent on whether or not I'm read by them.
>>
>>87999709
It brings you happiness and then some schizo marks it down and spams your name to try and get people to hate you.
>>
>>87999448
Sakurai graduated from his youtube channel??
>>
>>87999709
You suddenly become their favorite in the eyes of the mentally ill if it happens more than once
>>
>>87999777
There are some things other chuubass do that I can't imagine going over well in nearly any community, but if that went over okay there I guess it was fine
>>87999830
Completely depends on the time of day you bring it up. If something can at least be tied back to something FWMC related, or is during slow off hours, I don't usually care
>>
File: F03TTu3WcAEkH8D.jpg (666 KB, 1615x2712)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
>>87999599
It's a different kind of sexy.
>>
>>87999552
IRyS is dumb
>>
>>87999709
Horrible if they specifically read something they take offense to...
>>
>>87999973
>but if that went over okay there I guess it was fine
her CCV dropped in half
>>87999830
I wouldn't dare name non-holos here, but the whole time I could not stop thinking about the shitstorm that would go down if FWMC did the same thing...
>>
File: GPCZR0DWkAA_Vsp.jpg (149 KB, 1069x1900)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>88000046
dummy thicc
>>
>>87999878
kek now that you say it like that
>>
File: 1729571629884707.jpg (355 KB, 1200x1900)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>87999833
she would never
>>
File: 1727833735151780.png (172 KB, 549x409)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
I'm I crazy or has Fuwawa's boobs been getting bigger throughout the streams the longer they go on?
>>
>>87999777
Who was it?
>>
>>87999709
It's a nice little boost
Not life changing or anything, and barely noticeable, but it's a nice little boost when it happens or when you notice it
Apparently, some people are too hooked on such a small boost and frankly I think they should spend some time either offline or alone. Maybe pick up a hobby that doesn't involve others or something
>>
>>88000107
>dropped in half
Oh, maybe that wasn't for the best then...
>>
>>88000166
I'll have what you're having
>>
FWMC have finally been pouring life into their formerly dead membership tab
>>
File: 1728705186180210.png (444 KB, 1189x792)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>88000166
It's not just you.
>>
>>88000161
I didn't watch her birthday streams but I saw her show some discord messageboard or something when I skimmed through so I guessed it might be her. But yeah, definitely not her
>>
>>88000132
I don't believe you
>>
>>88000209
Oh I almost forgot to download the wallpaper.
>>
>>88000168
let's just say she was definitely "Playing Favourites"
>>
I’m glad I’ve gotten over my FOMO when it comes to being there live for streams. It was getting to the point where it was seriously fucking up my wellbeing from lack of sleep. I might be a vod watcher main now, but at least I can be here for longer…hopefully
>>
File: 1729366423199156m.jpg (73 KB, 671x576)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>88000166
Eheheh~
>>
>>88000168
Someone from Phase
>>
>>88000161
Her fan mascot looks like the type to take up residence inside her vagina.
>>
File: F6sfWpvbMAALqLG.jpg (1018 KB, 3186x4096)
1018 KB
1018 KB JPG
>>88000256
Is it really hard to believe?
>>
>>88000329
her joke lore is that her tail is a grem stuffed up her butt
>>
>>88000327
It always is, isn't it?
>>
>>88000329
Smelly fujo vagina, gross
>>
>>88000364
She mentioned that on stream? I thought that was just a /here/ thing
>>
>>88000329
Yeah, and Otomos are buttplugs. What of it?
>>
>>88000379
KEK
>>
File: 1719131446954285.png (390 KB, 1280x720)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>88000233
>>88000324
I NEED MOMMY FUWAWA'S MILKY MILK WITH HER SINGING LTST TO ME IN ENGLISH
>>
>>88000354
Mayhaps
>>
File: 1702786784312679.png (589 KB, 775x980)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>88000387
I prefer smelly incest hag vagina
>>
Why did Fuwawa call me a bad boy?
>>
>>88000420
genuinely can't remember anymore
>>
>>88000563
As build up for Mococo calling you a good boy
>>
>>87999709
they only read people who interact with prechat
>>
>>88000508
>>88000354
>>88000256
>>88000132
>>88000046
>>87999987
>>87999552
Post more IRyS sex
>>
>>88000634
Its almost like the ones who use prechat tend to use stream chat the most
>>
File: 1706569150651610.jpg (329 KB, 1158x1637)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>88000563
Also called us naughty too.
>>
>>88000209
yeah is great
>>
>>87999709
Feels pretty good, don't let people tell you otherwise. However that high only lasts for a few hours
>>
>Fuwawa's ASMR opens up with her asking if I'm eating
>>
File: 1711505860483635.jpg (200 KB, 963x1036)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>88000806
Eat up wuffian
>>
>>88000692
they only read me if I say something to the autists in pre chat anon it is okay you can tell others
>>
>>88000889
Balatantly untrue, since they used to read the gameplayschizo all the time and he never chats in prechat.
>>
>>88000634
I haven't used prechat in forever and I'm still read
>>
>>88000806
>donut house witch villain VP https://d2z3u0bdyw6j8v.cloudfront.net/preview/13214/65672384/ホロライブハロウィンボイス2024-with_villains-_フワワ・アビスガード(英語).mp3
>feeding you cotton candy in her summer short https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANsdzfwZ24g
>this
Is Fuwawa... you know...
>>
File: 02 (3).png (1.4 MB, 811x1225)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>
File: 1729343107044578.png (412 KB, 606x594)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>88001010
That one academy voice pack where she literally eats your lunch
>>
File: architect beautiful.jpg (382 KB, 3840x1606)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>88000806
I love her.
>>
>>88001050
Got the uncropped image or full set?
>>
>>88001112
it's on the mega
>>
File: 1729034841914823.jpg (38 KB, 851x508)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>6 minutes and 55 seconds into Fuwawa's ASMR
>She's just breathing and rustling in the sheets
>>
File: 1729574504940508.png (366 KB, 800x800)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>88001159
Reminds me of the days when my girlfriend would want to go to bed but she didn't want me to hang up the phone so I'd just hear her sleeping
>>
File: 1723350672409959.jpg (1018 KB, 1920x1080)
1018 KB
1018 KB JPG
So the morning stream next week is a members stream? I wonder what it is if it's not a zatsu or gaming stream?
>>
>>88001264
No. The morning stream is this sunday, the mengen stream is next week
>>
>>88001112
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/119011266
EKOR
>>
>>88001264
>the morning stream next week is a members stream
no
>>
File: 1723352178650722.webm (2.78 MB, 1920x1080)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
>>88001305
>>88001344
Oh ok, I'm dumb.
>>
not excited for them to be the worst at the game in yet another collab
>>
>>88001578
you'd be surprised by lamy
>>
>>88001578
This is how they've been since debut.
>>
>>88001578
How new?
>>
>>87997571
those two always post their voice pack reviews days after everyone else has under the pretext of "gathering their thoughts" so that theirs won't be buried, unless they find out a like spree is going and immediately post theirs at the same time as everyone else.
>>
GO TO HAKATA JAPAN FOR LIMITED MERCH
>>
File: 481364949.png (1.29 MB, 1548x880)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>
>>88001867
Jakarta harapan?
>>
I am starting to lose interest, they never like my tweets or read me on stream, I feel like they want me gone.
>>
>>88002026
You were never interested. Just go to a 1 view for attention.
>>
>>88001578
I avoid this by not watching their collabs. They're only ever the worst at solo games and they only ever have silly fun with how bad they are

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.