[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20241023_170736.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>Just got 2.0 model 4 months ago
>Already has 3.0 model ready
>Meanwhile the majority didn't even have 2.0 model yet

What gives?
>>
I hate mori but this is retarded
>ame gone
>gura doesn't stream
>kiara doesn't deserve it
>Ina got her 2.0
might as well move on to 3.0
>>
>>88008447
>lying for free
Myth was the only gen that was lagging behind on the 2.0 updates since later gens got those automatically. ID2 and HoloX have debuted after Myth and they are getting their 3.0 updates as we speak. If anything, the shitposting topic should be about why is Myth neglected so bad by the staff.
>>
Where is the issue here?
>>
>>88008447
Even 3.0 is lagging behind indies.
We need 4.0 already at this point so they stop looking dogshit when collaborating with others.
Holo's 3D looks great, but the live2D models are still... not good.
>>
>>88008685
>>when collaborating with others.
So the solution is to stop collaborating with others, got it.
>>
>>88008447
>Works the hardest
>Creates most big projects for EN
>Has the most overall views every month
>Has music deal with universal
>Has multiple collaborations with big brands
>Still stream more than most ENs even while sick
OP its less favoritism and more like earning what she deserves
>>
>>88008447
>>88008475
>>88009023
catalogue faggot retard
>>
>>88008685
Yes, they all need 50 things that twitch or move every time they breathe. And their external collabs don't always make them look bad. Look at any collabs with a niji.
>>
>>88009205
who works harder?
>>
File: 1698888628712071.jpg (238 KB, 1410x2048)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>88008447
Mori deserves to be the most subscribed instead of Gura.
>>
>>88009205
When was the time last gura streamed?
>>
>>88008447
>Should have gotten 2.0 about 2 years ago
>delayed
>already overdue for 3.0
>gets them both within 2 months
The actual timeline.
>>
>>88009991
What level of falseflag is this? Will you proceed to reply to your own bait?
>>
>>88008447
>Meanwhile the majority didn't even have 2.0 model yet
who the fuck is this "majority" all jp and almost all id already have 3.0 already
>>
>>88009109
>>88009205
You can scream into the void until you throw up, but your impotent rage changes nothing.
>>
>>88010866
Indeed, nothing anyone does here matters, she will always be the least popular
>>
I’m posting here to laugh at this nigga because I’m petty
>>88002963
>uhm, having even the mildest of an ability to express themselves is bad actually because of this reason i just made up! holo models aren’t stiff!
>>
>>88010592
I’m pretty sure OP is taking about favoritism within EN, not EN being favored over JP and ID.
>>
Need an expert/historian on Hololive Vtuber models getting 2.0 and 3.0, what new stuff are these really getting? Does anything in the model change? Are certain things locked to each variant? Also, is it a remodel from cero trying to make it look as 100% as the first release/1.0 or do the files/textures from the 1.0 get this so-called 2.0 and 3.0 expression and whatever other things?
>>
>>88010911
pffft
>>88010922
>mildest of an ability to express themselves
When she’s gaming, she has crazy eyes 60% of the time minimum. It’s not “expressing herself”, it’s just that her tracking overreacts to her eyes being slightly wider when looking directly at the screen. Maybe watch streams, nigger.
>>
>>88011064
>she
Who the hell are you even talking about
>>
She paid her own money for it. Any other can do this if they want.
>>
File: 1690184973124515.jpg (202 KB, 1251x852)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>88010521
Mori Calliope deserves to be most subscribed EN Vtuber instead of Gawr Gura and that's a fact.
>>
>>88009205
Anon, Mori has released multiple albums, on top of all her regular streaming work, with her writing lyrics for most of the songs and even animating music videos for some of them herself. No one else in EN is doing anything near her level.
>>
>>88011638
They still hate for appearing on some podcast that no one cares about.
>>
>>88011638
>her writing lyric
The other anon is an idiot, but come on now
>>
>>88011832
I don't understand what exactly your contention is here. Is it that you don't think she writes lyrics or that you don't think writing lyrics is work?
>>
>>88011876
I just don't think it's notable or worth mentioning along something as time consuming as animating. She herself has said she doesn't spend much time or work on the lyrics at all. If you want to go for a "hard worker" angle you'd probably be better off mentioning the retarded amount of paperwork Cover makes her do for all her projects and shit.
>>
>>88009205
I see the "works hard" cope always applied when someone doesn't think their oshi is popular enough and thinks popularity is some 9 to 5 punch card entitlement. Anyway Mori's popular enough with indies shrilling her to get Holo attention.

Catalog just wants another poor veiled EN hate thread.
>>
>>88009023
>has the most overall views every month

Comparing music views to stream views is incredibly disingenuous, especially when it’s common knowledge that music streaming makes next to money. Not to mention, you’re comparing the views on a 2 minute music video to the views on a 2 hour livestream, 1 view for mori only requires 2 minutes of watchtime, while a view for anyone else requires actually watching a stream which takes multiple hours
>>
>>88008447
ID3: Hi
>>
>>88009023
>has multiple collaborations with big brands
That’s just cause cover realize show hard mori has declined and they want to keep her music deal so they push and promote mori way harder then any other en girls, it has nothing to do with her working harder…

hell she actually makes it pretty clear on her PL that she doesn’t really work that hard. She has said multiple times that she doesn’t spend any real time writing songs, she procrastinates it like crazy, and then will spend like 5 minutes writing something before she has to go in the studio to record
>>
>>88011544
Life isn't fair.
>>
I miss old Calli's manic eye tracking.
>>
>PL
oh, lmao, figures
>>
>PL
NDF detected
>>
>>88008447
You work hard you get more models
You don't do shit then you don't get shit simple as
>>
>>88008475
Kiara does deserve it I don't particularly like her content but she works hard she was the reason these damn myth off collab happened. Kiara and Mori carried myth to where it is today because even ina lied one time about "losing" her work phone for 3 months to get away from streaming duty everyother time she took break was due to rm work.
>>
>>88012378
Nijiseethe aside, this is always such a funny line of thought
>she got the One Piece collab cause she's declining
>she is making songs for anime cause she's declining
>she gets special merch deals cause she's declining
>she got on Billboard's 100 Top artists list cause she's declining
by this logic, Mori must have more money pumped into her to stay afloat than Twitch at this point
>>
>>88012782
Uh. Her doctor told her she couldn't use phones or the internet.
>>
>>88008475
Gura got her 2.0, watch streams
>>
>>88012292
Mori streams and releases music
>>
>>88012948
he might've forgot, I think it was used around 4 times after the introduction
>>
These kinds of threads already happened with 2.0 and everyone knows the rest of Myth will show theirs in the upcoming weeks depending on their schedule. In others words, retarded threads as an excuse to bait and seethe
>>
>>88012378
>That’s just cause cover realize show hard mori has declined and they want to keep her music deal so they push and promote mori way harder then any other en girls
Nah. That's just how popularity works. She was way more popular before so she got some good exposure and collabs, which then opened her up to more good collabs because
>Oh, she collabed with X? Must be popular
Eventually that wears out though, especially if you ease up on keeping that cycle going.
>>
>>88012914
and yet she still doesn't stream
>>
>>88008447
every gen past Myth had 2.0 implemented on debut, there are currently 0 hololive talents without the 2.0 update
>>
Mori is everything wrong with HoloEN
Deadbeats don't understand the concept of damage to brand image
none of these discussions matter since Gura said she's looking forwards to her 3.0
no Gura = won't watch your shit

/thread
>>
>>88013451
Mori streams daily and releases new content
This is wrong for some reason.
>>
>>88012873
Dr. Cope advised this to her I was there!
>>
>>88013052
Or the seething eop Amerilard who wants to be Japanese so bad can't comprehend that Japanese like mori and her music which is why she's popular in japan.
>>
>>88013572
wow! there's a Shrek reference in Mori's performance at Coke Studio Live 2024, people must love it!!!
>>
>>88013802
Surely you're joking. There's no way she's still hung up on the Shrek thing.
>>
>>88013451
I do wonder what's the brand damage of your most subbed talent effectively fucking off, coming back only to shill and "joking" that she's semi-retired during those rare instances
also vocally complaining how management stifles her projects and song releases while people around her keep releasing multiple projects and song releases a year
>>
>>88012914
>watch streams
hmm
>>
>>88008447
it's not favoritism it's earned from all her hard work. favoritism would be one of the StarsEN getting 3.0 before everyone because they don't earn shit everything is handed to them
>>
>>88009109
Learn to spell you esl faggot
>>
>>88008447
She works hard, the others don't. Simple as.
>>
>>88013902
And connor too
>>
>>88014851
Yep, Yagoo said he wanted her to take over when he retired for a reason.
>>
>>88008447
Being the hardest working EN member pays off.
>>
>>88011959
Yes? ADHD people have a different process in getting things done but it's mostly the energy expended.
>>
>>88008584
Myth having to wait 4 years for their 2.0 model updates is a horrible delay even for a foreign Hololive gen and it's curious how badly they get treated by management. Ame never got her Live2D update while because of the expired work visa Ina won't be able to get her 3.0 until at least 50 months after her debut. Ina was going to announce something during her 3D live until it was indefinitely delayed.
>>
>>88012948
Except her stream viewership is explicitly lower then everybody else and has been for a while, that’s the point i’m making.
>>
>>88017747
/#/. We let you have your own thread, stay in it.
>>
>>88014132
Gura isn't even there most of the time what fuckinh projects is she fighting for.
>>
mori being a hard worker is the funniest cope I've ever seen, if you keep spamming it it MIGHT become true eventually
>>
>>88012292
Her vod views are pretty high too last I saw, only under fauna(not courting gura since she streams like once a month now). She always had an oddly split audience due to her past steaming habits of half morning and half last night JST stream times.
>>
>>88017885
She's fighting back by not streaming. Blame cover for not giving in to her demands.
>>
>>88018081
Based Cover
>>
>>88018081
Can I get a quick rundown?
What's the full story of the Gura drama?
>>
>>88008447
The Mori CEO rrat is real and you will kneel.
>>
>>88017972
Even her most mentally ill antis still agrees she put in a huge amount of work. You are somehow worse than that.
>>
>>88018371
Nobody agrees that besides her mentally ill fans
>>
>>88012484
She still has it
>>
>>88008475
you have to be fucking retarded to think Kiara isn't entitled to it.

I hate the fucking eggs and wishes every collab to not include Kiara because her voice is fucking grating my ears. But any decent HoloEN fans knows how much of a fucking hustler that orange bitch is.

She deserves every rigging update they have after Gura ofc.

and seriously, i hope they keep her out of collabs
>>
>>88013902
When has anyone in the /vt/ catalog lied? About Mori? Come now.
>>
File: E9ww329VIAENmww.jpg (859 KB, 1000x1360)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
>>88008447
Mori and Kiara are the only ones in Myth who actually give a shit. She deserves the attention, support and resources.
>>
>>88018422
lol
lmao
>>
>>88018584
> Mori
She is a workaholic and doesn't want to go back to Texas

>Kiara
Wants to be successful and to finally live her Karen-ish lifestyle without restraint
> Verification not required
>>
>>88018795
Mori has her permanent residence now. She could be fired and still stay in Japan.
>>
>>88012292
Views include everything on their channel, not just streams. Ignoring her non-stream views isn't going to stop her from being the most viewed EN, and bringing up how much money it makes is pointless since she's one of the richest ENs anyways
>>
>>88019447
>Ignoring her non-stream views isn't going to stop her from being the most viewed EN
You're really gonna have to double check your homework on that one bud
>>
>Mori posts a video with "Annoucment" in the title
>bait thread pops up with the same tired bull shit as always
I've been seeing this shit clog up the catalog for at least 2 years, it's got to be a bot right?
>>
>>88017885
>Gura isn't even there most of the time what fuckinh projects is she fighting for.
She had to sign an NDA like the rest of Hololive so I don't think she can give an honest answer. Management is clearly angry with Ina for some reason and was convenient how the expired work visa only delayed her 3D live.
>>
File: views.png (102 KB, 739x822)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>88019709
>>
>>88019922
this really shows how irrelevant views are in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>88019713
Another huge Mori announcement. She uses it as bait.
>>88019922
ERB dead last.
>>
>>88019716
She is never there cover literally has to beg and pester her to stream kiara has to fucking pester her like a flea in a dog's ass for gura to come down from her almighty throne for a collab. Trust me she's not working in no fucking projects she's been telling you this shit for 3 years 4 years in 2 more months.
>>
>>88020192
If Cover treated EN fairly it wouldn't be a problem, but no.
>>
>>88020309
What you mean treated fairly? They are treated even more fairly because cover unlike Nijisanji is aware of western Twitter mob. Gura is just lazy there's no excuse. You can cope all you want. And is not just gura but western women in general feel like things should be handled to them on a fucking silver platter just because they're from the west. Advent and justice are fucking carrying holoen as we speak. And Kiara and mori can only carry myth for so long. And you say they aren't treated fairly then they can just quit then go indie and work on those "projects" she's been working on 3 years lmao but noo shilling merch every 3 months is easier.
>>
>>88020960
Do you think Ina feels like she's being treated fairly?
>>
>>88008475
pretty much this
>>88009023
and a small bit of this
Mori being a hard worker was always more of a meme, and realistically it's more about her procrastinating for 9 out of 10 hours and then doing her work in the final one.
HOWEVER, since 2022, she has actually been streaming more, and even though she has declined in most of her metrics since her debut, she still racks up a ton of views and money.
Also, the bar she has to pass to be considered "the best in her gen" by Cover is just to get more views and earn more than Kiara or Ina,
since Gura probably has an EN Ayame deal going on, where she just shows up once a month, standing above the rat race.
This leads to the only valid point for OP, which is that the way Cover rewards the girls based on views and subscriber milestones is incredibly antiquated and retarded.
It creates a feedback loop where girls like Mori (even if she may deserve it) are still, years after their debut, being rewarded for a strong first appearance and hype, which realistically does less for Cover in the long run than dedicated fanbases.
so Kiara for example probably deserves it more for being an equally hard worker without getting those treats during her career but that is neither Moris fault or some kind of favoritism beyond usual cover retardation
>>
>>88020192
I blame Cover and they know exactly why Gura is refusing to stream. That she wouldn't even shill her anniversary merch didn't look good for anyone. Myth is angry, management is angry, and the fans are stuck in the middle of what might be the worst fight in the history of Hololive.
>>
>>88021225
bro really wrote a whole lotta nothing
>>
>>88021225
Based and effort pilled post, anon
>>
>>88018527
bro relax, you alr said it, any decent HoloEN fans would have known. these mf are not holoEN fan.
>>
>>88008447
who the fuck cares
>>
does it really matter how hard she works if all she puts out is slop, work smart not hard and all that
>>
>>88021733

watch out. i was banned for making that joke at least 3 times.
>>
>Making constant collabs to try to get back viewers
>Her own noombers doesn't really change without raids
>Beg for new model from Cover
The reality is that UMJ has to get their money back somehow since she fell off.
>>
Mori's success still makes the catalogue seethe, is it because she came here? Crab bucket thing or something?
>>
>>88023122
>Mori's success
>
If she was successful she wouldn't be so miserable
>>
>>88023181
Anon, 2021...is 3 years ago.
>>
>>88023324
And you still seem to be stuck in 2021 when mori was actually moderately successful
>>
>>88023044
>>88012841
>>
Is 3.0 even an advantage? I though they were just correcting her shit model.
I don't get the seethe.
>>
>literally the same canned responses
>The same arguments
It's the jealous 2view who unironically thinks Mori stole a slot from her.
>>
>>88023407
>UMJ has to get their money back
>more money pumped into her to stay afloat than Twitch
it makes sense
>>
>>88023496
Anon, Billboard and UMJ are not affiliated. You're an idiot if you believe that.
>>
Reminder Mori's last album charted on Billboard and she just opened for some of Japan's biggest pop bands less then a week ago.
https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/foster-the-people-third-top-10-on-billboard-album-sales-chart-paradise-state-of-mind-1235764457/
https://www.cocacola.jp/spn/cokestudiolive/
>>
>>88023595
>opened for some of Japan's biggest pop bands less then a week ago.
I need to see this humiliation ritual
>>
>>88010923
Rewarding hard work isn't far artist.
>>
>>88023651
>humiliation ritual
i mean you can see your own replies, i think that's enough humiliation for one day
>>
>>88013391
Ame…
>>
>>88015004
Does she now? When did she mention him last? Indirectly even?
The truth is both him and Mori have long since moved on.
>>
>>88021225
Sorry but this is too nuanced, in this thread we only accept generic
>pink woman bad
and
>pink woman good
replies, please try again
>>
cover has always offered favoritism and mori does kinda deserve it for keeping the image of Myth somewhat alive.
I think Kiara deserves credit as well though and it's incredibly unfair that FWMC are getting a nendroid before Kiara's is even painted.

I do wish they'd calm down a bit on giving Mori stuff and give stuff to other people in other gens. If there's an OP or ED it's always given to Mori, if there's a company that wants to do a song it's given to Mori, etc.
It seems like myth in general get prioritized while streaming less than their kouhais (aside from Mori and Kiara that is)
>>
>>88023496
"UMJ is trying to recoup all of the lost money by giving Mori a bunch of opportunities and collabs" will always be one of the funniest Mori anti copes
>>
>>88024036
>Mori being a hard worker being a meme
>too nuanced
more like too retarded to engage
>>
>>88011039
If the pattern follows, 2.0 is a touchup on the existing live2d and 3.0 is an all new model from the ground up that will be ultra refined but not compatible with existing outfits and options.
>>
If her 3.0 is of a fat calliope, it would be cool, no?
>>
>>88024407
To be fair, until Justice, as HololiveEN singers we had Mori and who else?
>>
File: FiigmOcaAAE5GAV.jpg (69 KB, 612x662)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>88024909
>>
>>88024909
In order of debut: Kiara, IRyS, Nerissa
looks like fanbase resembles oshi in both retardation and knowledge of hololive kek
>>
The real question is where was Mori when Gura's projects got shot down?

This is likely the reason why Gura doesn't Collab with her anymore.
>>
>>88008447
Mori seggs t b h.
>>
>>88025368
>>88024909
Yeah, this is a samefag.
>>
>>88019985
You just say that because it doesn't agree with your narrative
>>
I pity the streamlets and newfags who don't know any better wandering into threads like this and taking anything being said at face value. The blind leading the blind and all
>>
>>88025626
retard
Gura will always be queen. Views don't matter at all
>>
>>88017084
It isn't even her first
>>
>>88025703
>Why are people liking what I don't like!
>>
>>88025489
Occams razor says you or another fagbeat had an unfortunate retard moment and are/is trying to run damage control
>>
>>88025703
>I listened to that geto boys album for the first time last week aren't I so cool
>>
>>88024407
Mori talked about it extensively: getting a seasonal anime OP/ED without label involvement is nigh impossible
>>
>>88025781
This is correct. Without her, HoloEN would suffer hard like ID hard.
>>
>>88025894
>I know, I'll use more TV tropes vocab to impress my fellow anons.
>>
>>88025973
So if they want to make it holosingers must get a label, else it'll continue to go to Mori?
>>
>>88026194
Given that most of them aren't really trying... Kek.
>>
>>88008447
>debuted first
>was the first Myth to get 2.0
>is the first Myth to get 3.0
Was this thread really necessary
Have Mori's schizos been chomping at the bit lately
>>
>>88026307
Did Phase have a yab?
>>
File: 1655078760867.png (995 KB, 1910x768)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
>>88026340
I don't give a fuck about Phase. I'm just wondering why you're all so fucking stupid
>>
>>88026194
pretty much, but Cover is specifically finding ways to work with that like the hllo-n sublabel with UM, which is a much less restrictive type of contract
>>
>>88026372
>I'll use Gura because I'm a fucking frontrunner.
>>
File: 1682515625575682.png (181 KB, 375x340)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>88026420
You're having a schizophrenic attack anon
>>
>>88026402
Why can't Cover start their own label?
>>
>>88025781
Easy to cope that away when she doesn't stream
>>
>>88025368
>Kiara
>singer
>>
>>88023595
doesn't count grrr
>>
>>88024407
>>88025973
>>88026194
all correct, I think there should be complete agreement and arguably a demand that all Hololive talents regardless of previous performance or connections to the music industry should profit from UMG or another label.
I hope Holo-n and Blue Journey will be part of a pathway that, in the future, will enable all Hololive talents to utilize UMG resources and connections to advertisers and brands instead of select exclusive contracts with a few members
>>88026489
the music Industry is very interconnected and relies a lot on personal relationships between artists agents and producers, apart from popularity and financial success you need a "way in"
it is essentially the most nepotistic system behind politics
>>
I don't get the Mori hate and I don't think I ever will. I think it's for the best. Her music is hit or miss and she does mention how hard "ya boys been working" quite often, and sure her gameplay is mediocre at best, and of course she's not the most memorable part of collabs but uhhhhhh
>>
>>88027031
None of these things warrant the sheer amount of schizophrenia or enmity this board has for her
>>
>>88024407
Cover has nothing to do with Mori's music opportunities. In fact, she's stated in the past that because of UMG, she isn't able to participate in as much company promotion as she'd like
>>
>>88027190
she wants even more promotion for her slop?
I didn't even know that would possible, I suppose we don't live in the worst timeline
>>
>>88027371
Involvement with hololive events, fucking dipshit
She said that in reference to not being able to be a part of official releases of holofes songs, iirc
>>
>>88024407
Pardon me using your levelheaded post as a springboard but it does demonstrate an endemic lack of understanding people have about these things, usually leading to people saying a ton of retarded shit with complete confidence. Mori gets music stuff out the ass because she has a music label, which has nothing to do with Cover. Mori gets opportunities because she wants opportunities and works for them.
>>
>>88027507 (me)
That was also a couple years ago and she's been able to wrest a lot of creative control from UMG since then so who knows if it's still the case
>>
anyone that thinks she doesn't deserve the upgrade is a seething faggots lmfao my fuckin sides omegakek
>>
>>88027699
this but unironically
>>
>>88027528
>leading to people saying a ton of retarded shit with complete confidence
>Mori gets music stuff out the ass because she has a music label
yes
>Mori gets opportunities because she wants opportunities and works for them
no
springboard indeed
>>
>>88027759
oh, you're just a retard, nevermind
>>
>>88018795
>Karen-ish lifestyle
kek
>>
>>88027759
one can and should defend mori, anyone really, when people don't know any better or maliciously spew bullshit, but the same applies when people come around with le pink go getter narrative
Because it completely ignores other ENs like IRyS or Kiara who also display a similar interest and work ethic, even according to Mori herself, random chance, being the right person at the right place in the right moment plays a MASSIVE role, for the UMG signing and arguably success in general, and that really isn't just her being humble.
So just because OP is a retard doesn't mean we should have to partake in a circlejerk where Mori deserved everything good that ever happened to her because it was all due to her hard work, because life is more complicated than that
>>
>>88027911
>>88029105
whoops
>>
Close the failing EN branch, Mr. Tanigo
>>
>>88021548
Or maybe Gura wants to quit but can't due to the amount of fucking sponsorship contracts she signed the moment she became the hulk hogan of hololiveEn. Quitting jobs in Japan is not easy. Shit people that do quit their jobs have to go get a fucking a letter from somebody else in order to quit and without that letter your fucking work resume in Japan is fucked. She's a Japanese tourist ambassador have multiple sponsors in clothing line for kids books and even figurines. Idk for how long all of these contracts are valid for but if she didn't shill her merch it could only mean one thing she did not renew her contract as a hololive talent and is just waiting it out till is close to expiration date to announce graduation.
>>
>>88029105
I don't think the existence of other holos also working hard means Mori doesn't exceptionally work hard. Kiara knows when to stop and rest (which is a good thing) and Bae buckles when she tries to do everything at once at Mori.
Yes, Mori is lucky, but luck is nothing if you don't take advantage of it and push the envelope further. You cannot just attribute everything to it and downplay Mori's qualities as "she's just lucky and everyone else works hard too".

And that 9 hours of procrastinating is just streaming - which others view as a job.
>>
>>88032342
Poor Gura D:
>>
File: 1706580874535293.png (480 KB, 1033x812)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>88013451
>no Gura = won't watch your shit
I want to call bullshit on this but the fact the EN box doubles on nights she's on is very telling.
>>
>>88013168
I feel bad for the guy who wasted all that time and effort on a rig that's never being used
>>
>>88032374
I can see your point, and just to be clear, Mori is certainly a hard worker I don't doubt that, just "exeptional" is a pretty strong word.
But I understand what you mean, especially since for example in the wake of OWTH haters really maliciously focused on the luck thing, Just, the way her being a hard worker is a part of her personal brand, being repeated uncritically, almost without thinking about it, If she stopped being a hard worker like she certainly is now, I'm not sure if people would stop saying that about her.
I guess depending on our biases we will always believe one of these two factors, chance and hard work, will play a smaller or larger role in her undoubted success, compared to others, and the truth is probably somewhere in between with our opinions on opposing sides, but I'm happy we can probably reach an agreement about that
>>
>>88029105
except that's still a retarded navel gazing
Mori getting into Holo was a lucky break, but the direction her career took and her identity as a hard worker have little randomness about them
we're talking about someone who shows the strength of their music connections and dedication by coming with an EP day 1, who released a new piece of music every month while streaming, working as a teacher and doing animator work on the side, who signed up for pretty much every music project people were interested in despite being super new in the company
and it's not like Mori was carried to her subcount by a singular burst of virality, for a long time she was in lock step with Ame, but ultimately shot ahead due to both her ability to network and put herself in the spotlight, but also the ever intensifying grind, both as streamer and artist
>>
>>88018229
outfitschizo has been claiming for years that ina, ame, gura, fauna, mumei, kronii have been protesting against their outfits being too sexy and that's why they're not streaming.
>>
>>88023392
I'm actually stuck in 2022 when she was yabbing every other week.

Those were good times.
>>
>>88008447
We love Mori now
>>
>>88035933
>outfitschizo has been claiming for years that ina, ame, gura, fauna, mumei, kronii have been protesting against their outfits
The only EN talents who clearly want a 2.0 model redesign are Ina and Kronii. They did get stuck with some of the worst designs in Hololive. A priestess with a skimpy outfit and high heeled geisha shoes is a bad design for Ina. A sexy gacha waifu with huge jiggling boobs is a bad design for Kronii. Both are embarrassed since they didn't want to be lewd vtubers. Ina was openly telling viewers she was thinking of graduation in late 2022. Don't you think it rather convenient that management "forgot" to renew the work visa for Ina? That it delayed her 3D live but was conveniently timed so that it didn't cause affect their paywall concerts.
>>
>>88025973
>>88026893
>>88027190
>>88027528
Okay so I took a nap and wasn't expecting all the response to this.
While it's nice to know that it's not just cover artificially promoting Mori, why has cover not worked harder to get people like IRyS or Nerissa or even Kiara any sort of deals with music labels? Like IRyS was literally hired to do music stuff and all we get from her are soulless jpop songs she's even admitted to not liking that much. Nerissa is a top tier singer and there's nothing going on with her, and even Kiara has songs with several million views on them. Now we have yet another top notch singer with ERB who will sit on the sidelines due to no sort of record deal.
>>
>>88008447
myth is just better
>>
>>88042163
>we have yet another top notch singer with ERB
you almost had me with this post, you deserve the (you)
>>
>>88042163
>While it's nice to know that it's not just cover artificially promoting Mori, why has cover not worked harder to get people like IRyS or Nerissa or even Kiara any sort of deals with music labels?
Cause the truth of the matter is none of them are as passionate about music/desire the huge workload that comes with getting signed
For example in a year when Mori had already released an album pre-signee in March, UMG than had her release an EP in July and then an album in December, most musicians in Holo just do not care to grind that hard
>>
>>88043377
NTA but she's the only one I could see actually getting a Mori-esque record deal. She's serious about singing and making that her whole brand.
>>
>>88042163
the truth is that Cover tried
IRyS debuted in the middle of still ongoing Mythmania, with Covid buff, was the sole focus of her gen, had top tier singing skills, got to start out with an EP like Mori... and just didn't grasp people in the same way Mori did
>>
>>88045166
iirc she said that it was more of a management fuckup that project hope died. She was really annoyed when she mentioned it that once time.
Probably Omega's fault, like everything else from that time.
>>
>>88045220
the fact that Project Hope died after a while due to mismanagement doesn't impact the fact that on debut there was an insane buildup of hype to it, under unreplicable circumstances and it just didn't result in comparable music success
>>
>>88045638
It's really sad. Her EP was amazing. I still listen to Here Comes Hope regularly.
>>
>>88045166
mori didn't grasp shit, she was at the right place at the right time
>>
>>88045735
you're really trying hard to ignore the fact that IRyS had similarly amazing circumstances and it didn't measure up
and for a better comparison, neither really did Gura - while her first song did insane numbers, her other originals aren't really breaking any records and her numbers on music streaming services are half of Mori's
if just mere presence or circumstances were enough, we'd be seeing different things
>>
>>88024766
This is completely wrong. 3.0 is just a bunch of generic face toggles. 2.0 is where the re-rig their 2D models. You can literally open any recent 3.0 reveal stream and prove it easily.
>>
>>88046002
Gura didn't care to sell her soul to UMJ, neither did IRyS
>>
>>88023452
It's mostly just layered effects on their faces and alternate pupils and what not. You get the big rig overhaul on 2.0
>>
>>88046764
they didn't have similar popoff on music streaming services even way before that
Mori only signed up with UM in 2022, but she was already one of the company's most listened to musicians by then
>>
>>88024883
She hasn't been fat in a long while now anon.
>>
>>88046764
>Gura didn't care to...[Do anything]...neither did IRyS
FIFY
>>
>>88008584
who to talk to get paid to spread lies on the internet?
>>
>>88046993
why make easily disprovable lies, didn't her knee give out under the sheer pressure of her weight recently
>>
>>88048093
anon, obesity isn't the only reason for a knee to give out.
>>
>>88048093
>didn't her knee give out under the sheer pressure of her weight recently
No retard, she hurt it while doing squats at the gym like 2 years ago lol
>>
>anon find put people who work hard receive bonuses and sometimes preferential treatment for their reliability.

Ever heard of what a fucking job is?
>>
>>88046582
The Live2D 3.0 update is only done for their default outfit which is the reason that a lot of JP talents barely use it after the initial reveal.
>>
>>88024407
Mori is the last one standing with Gura and Ame gone, Ina about to walk and Kiara being a permanent brand risk. It's not favoritism, it's just marketing
>>
>>88048883
>Mori is the last one standing
>Ina about to walk
do you only watch mori are you just retarded
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 320x180)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>88048987
>Asking if people watch streams in a bait thread
>>
Good old holo bait thread devolving into a holo vs holo in under 20 replies.
>>
>>88049180
which holo vs which holo
>>
>>88048093
You're free to check it yourself.
>>
>>88008447
her model or live 2d isn't changing. This is literally Mori 3.0. Cover has been trying to make a version of mori that isn't boring since the release of Mori 2.0
>>
>>88049970
cover is way behind then, deadbeats are on the 11.0 cope
>>
>>88048987
Ina is out. Accept it. She will pull a Vesper
>>
>>88050051
>>88049970
sorry that your oshi doesn't stream, but don't make it everyone's problem
>>
>>88050164
if your oshis streams were better more people would watch them
>>
>>88050164
>my oshi can shit out more slop than yours
congrats
>>
>>88040349
>Ina was openly telling viewers she was thinking of graduation in late 2022.
revisionist-chama, she said it was either take a few months off for her health or graduate, so she took the months off.
>>
>>88050611
Mori is easily the most viewed by a country mile >>88019922

>>88050724
>Uhh actually those streams were LE BAD anyways!
What a sour grapes post kek
>>
>>88050611
>>88050724
damn, seems I struck a nerve
>>
>>88050999
the music view count cope again?
>>
>>88050893
So she did consider graduating in the past for medical reasons? And you don't think she'd graduate because of getting fucked over?
>>
>>88051118
>The "It's all music" cope again
You realize she has some of the best VoD viewership right?
That 13 million isn't coming exclusively from music lol
>>
>>88050893
Ina had the longest radio silent break in Myth and there was far more going on in 2022 than health breaks. After Ina returned from her break management wouldn't even make a single tweet for her April Fools collab, her outfit merch was delayed over a month, and now her 3D live has been indefinitely delayed because of an expired work visa. I don't think anyone is thinking of leaving but Ame going indie does show that it's hard to know what they might do since their complaints are mostly hidden because of the Hololive NDA.
>>
>>88011544
I dont watch like any of these people stream but my oh my is Mori sexy
>>
>>88008447
Yagoo did name her as the leader of EN. It is what it is. If they don't like it, they'll always have the option to leave.
>>
Tuned into the stream for a while. Either the new rigging is shit or Mori is streaming with a single candle for lighting off because it looks awful.
>>88048665
Sounds like a shit system.
>>
This is my second favorite song
>>
>>88012914
>Watch streams
Watch Gura streams? How?
>>
>>88042163
You’re mistaking a good singer for a musician. Mori is not the best singer, but she produces so much of her own stuff and writes her own lyrics while being able to reach out to producers that she can work with. A singer is only as good as the song given to them, but a person who produces music can always find a job.
>>
>>88008447
The daisenpai and ambassador of EN deserves only the best.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YZZ0tRvHTU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0APrP8LdPc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JugL6mb05xU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UwCwTyOqc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OCfw4OleQI
>>
>>88064036
wait

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.