[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729729116361470.jpg (401 KB, 1361x2048)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
You wake up tomorrow morning as Elira. What's your plan for redemption?

If any of you say kill yourself, you wake up the next day as Fulgur
>>
>>88075420
Masturbate to see what it's like as a girl, then kill myself, then kill myself the next day.
Repeat until I've killed myself as every niji
>>
Start my next stream by saying Selen should've actually roped
>>
masturbate on stream to doki r34 while saying I'm sorry over and over as I cum
>>
Give paizuri to myself

https://files.catbox.moe/7jop33.gif
>>
Since I'm feeling nice, Graduate into a irl job I guess? I've honestly don't know how to redeem someone
>stay a Vtuber
Downsize personal life to the bare minimum, I'm talking buying 99 cent meals and stretching them over days while sending donos through a sock puppet that only past Niji would know. Do this for a while then go indie and try to heal bridges. Not healing to collab status but just enough to be on retweet and conversational basis and coast as I am used to the bare minimum
>>
>>88075420
I'd have sex with my antis.
>>
Naked dogeza first, then graduate, pin it all on Niji with context clues that don’t break the post-graduate NDA. Oh, and then I’d disappear from the internet for at least two years.
>>
File: ZVPcqMY.png (424 KB, 552x654)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>88075420
Occasionally streams at twitch under a completely different new chuuba persona, and low key apologize to doki. The new persona doesn't even need a debut or anything, people would connect the dots in just a few days
>>
>>88075420
My best bet at this point would be to give a new meaning to the term "hate marketing"
Do streams where every akasupa sends a painful electric shock through my body and things like that
Do
>>
>>88075420
Why would I need a plan for redemption, I'd just graduate, get hired at a normal job and be glad that I somehow magically managed to escape my third world country without doing anything at all
>>
>>88075420
Move somewhere far, far away. That's the first thing. Find out what the hell happened to my past body. If I find my past body and find that it's perfectly fine and they're asking me, "Oh shit what the hell is Elira doing here," then I'll have to conclude that I actually AM Elira Pendora and I'm just having a psychotic episode.
>>
>>88075537
fpbp
>>
>>88075420
Rebrand as a professional heel
>>
>>88075537
Based
>>
>>88075420
>What's your plan
Masturbate all day. get laid out of curiosity.
compile all money I can and go on holiday to my normal location. find out if I'm still around.
doujin hijinks if I am, go back to my new home if not.
>for redemption
none. there is no coming back from the black stream and the bridges that burned with both the fandom and the indie scene.
maybe just go full villainess as a succubus vtuber on onlyfans or something.
>>
>>88075420
>spoiler
Is Fulgur actually THAT fat or is he merely, for want of a better word, chonker?
>>
>>88075537
>as every niji
Please spare Scarle at least
>>
>>88078933
Fulgur is fat, but irrc it's because of a spinal injury that makes walking a struggle.
>>
>>88075420
I can't possibly identify everything that would need to happen for redemption to even be possible but at minimum it would require:

>an on stream torching of Niji's management with as much dirt as she can being dug up, with receipts where possible
>an admission of any and all wrongdoing on her part with regards to her time at Niji.
and last but not least
>a full, sincere apology to Dokibird, first in private then on stream
After that, whatever happens, happens.
>>
>>88076890
This but make it clear it's a public shaming stream and that all donos are going to Doki.
>>
>>88079568
no excuse, there's tons of fit people in wheelchairs
if he stopped stuffing his face he wouldn't be a fatass

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.