[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: destiny.jpg (277 KB, 800x800)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
Join the rebellion
>>
neck not long enough
>>
Calling it: The moment notVivi throws shade at Niji, all of the remaining sisters will say that she is a traitor who will go perfectly with the eViL MaNiPuLaToR DoOkiEbIrD.
>Never trusted her ever since she was so mean to Luca.
>>
File: Fm1CIcZaYAMv96e.jpg (30 KB, 524x329)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>88101068
>>
mint is already following her since today
>>
Serious question: has she ever actually stated that Selen was her oshi or it's one of those things that get repeated so many times that anons simply treat as truths?
The only thing I've personally see is her posting a photo of Pomu and Selen's plushies around her debut, but if we count that then she oshi'd fucking half of Hololive.
>>
>>88102013
i remember she said she's daredemo daisuki, meaning she loves a lot of different vtubers. not sure when was that tho, might be after selen termination
>>
>>88102013
No, she never said anything like that. It's just dragoons being delusional again and thinking the entire vtubing world revolves around doki.
>>
>>88102013
She said pomu and selen were her oshis since her debut
>>
>>88102013
her debut mentioned that she likes FPS games and i don't remember if it's the next stream where she mentions she's a fan of Selen and wants to play with her
>>
>>88104682
Gonna need a timestamp for that
>>
>>88101753
let's hope for 2 ghosts to collab
>>
>>88104682
Proof please?
>>
File: Mangekyo Selen.png (270 KB, 610x736)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
The Akatsuki continues to grow
>>
>>88101753
Sunny just name dropped her PL account in her stream too and said some of the gift subs she's getting should go to her.
>>
>>88105428
>>88108471
was looking for the timestamp, but i did find this instead https://youtu.be/ix_bRaooqDA?t=1451
glad at least that she accomplished all her goals before she left
>>
>>88108471
https://youtu.be/ovx5_pHr18k?t=5609
>I'm a dragoon
>>
>>88100542
>Marine at the back

You had one job, stupid dragoon.
>>
>>88109884
She's hag hunting for more fellow hags
>>
>>88109884
She was there for sloppy sex after the photo session with another chubster like herself. The language barrier may be thick but smacking clams is universal.

source: I was there and had sex with them
>>
I know that Brazilian bird is in this thread
>>
>>88109205
yeah and i'm totally a deadbeat
doesn't mean shit
>>
>>88111922
>someone asks for source
>gives source
>"It doesn't mean anything!"
>>
So who would theoretically be in this Dokicorp? Doki, Mint, Sunny, Mogu?
>>
>>88100542
more like traitorcorp
>>
>>88112377
Based loyaltyanon. Your dedication will be rewarded any day now.
>>
>>88112377
How many steam card does it makes now? Did they even send the previous ones?
>>
>>88112109
probably doki, mint, snuffy, laimu.
Will have to see if she ends up working with Dooby more after the debut, but if so that'd be a solid 5 man squad with a ton of reach in different audiences.
U-san might fit in too, if they want to start a music division. Everyone seems to love them.
>>
>>88112796
I'll have a quarter plapper with three squirts, please.
>>
>>88113955
What about a sloppy with a plappy meal?
>>
>>88112109
>Dokicorp
>The same woman that has to handle everything herself and has no manager because she's so shit to work with
>Being the head of any kind of corp
You know what? Make it happen I wanna see it fail.
And Vivi layed out why she left but you faggots don't listen, just another thing to circlejerk about over your daily pagpag.
>>
>>88114097
Tangent-kun, you gotta relax. Life is not this much of a fight.
>>
>>88100542
why are there so many doki bait threads lately, its like 3 or 5 a day
>>
>>88114052
Please make sure to overdo the patty and I absolutely am not going tolerate below room temperature soda.
>>
>>88112796
Why would Lime join?
>>
>>88112796
I know you guys are mostly just shitoisting and dont know anything about indies but Snuffy and Laimu would have no reason to join an actual coro, especially not a vtuber one.
>>
>>88114548
Fuck if I know. It's just a hypothetical.
Doki's said plainly that she has no plans of starting a vtuber group right now.
>>
>>88114746
She won't make an official group but it will definitely be a friend circle similar to Numi, Yuzu, Bao, Sinder, etc
>>
>>88102013
Funny but why do I always remember Vivi when she breaks down because she is generally a chill vtuber. One of the first times she was sad she mentioned it. Making the most of it, which I think was just one collab.
>>
>>88109884
I don't get it.
>>
>>88114548
She starts getting the shakes if she goes a week without ttt
>>
So who are RIGHT NOW the AKATSUKI of the EN vtubers?
>>
>>88114952
Maybe if they move over to twitch, or stream there more frequently. Like half the point of having a twitch friend circle is that you get guaranteed raids. I mean they'll still be friends but I douby Snuffy with prioritize Doki for much longer over all her other Twitch friends.
>>
>>88116929
Doki, Mint, Sunny, Mogu. Possibly Matara
>>
>>88101068
Vivi herself was pretty much throwing shade on Niji with her lastest stream.
>>
>>88121007
Was that before or after she felt she had failed her fans?
>>
>>88121007
>Dramafaggot still thinks she was talking about the corpo when she literally says the words "the people who pushed me to this decision don't even watch or care about me"
>>
>>88121907
I mean I doubt management watched or cared about her.
>>
She just collabed with elira a few days ago lol this is never happening
>>
>>88112000
To be fair if you debut in a JP corpo and you name your oshi as someone who isn't in your corpo it's a bad look so they probably advise you to pick someone from your corpo.
>>
File: 1721266351655784.png (270 KB, 466x873)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>88116929
VShojo.
>>
>>88122589
That was to let Elira's guard down so once she graduates she starts spilling all the beans and giving the backstabbing cunt a taste of her own medicine
>>
>>88122715
>Operate outside of the typical corpo structure
>Its members are comprised of people from everywhere regardless of origin
Yeah I can see it
>>
>>88121907
>what will they do, fire me?
>>
>>88122610
That didn't stop Twisty from naming La+
>>
>>88124975
I think at that point management stopped caring
>>
>>88104682
she also said she loves lots of hololive members in the same stream. She has a lot of oshis, and a lot of merch. She never specifically said I LOVE SELEN THE MOST the way fagoons make it sound
>>
>>88121907
>the people who pushed me to this decision don't even watch or care about me
Yeah, management.
>>
>>88114097
You probably don't listen to her, sister, but she actually has built a mini corporation entirely around herself. It recently ran into issues when she had to fire the director, but it still exists.
>>
>>88121907
The reason people are treating this as a Niji L is because for her to feel this way for this long means she has not been given the appropriate mental and emotional supports to flourish. Similarly with Kunai who graduated on account of health problems: if her health problems were indeed that bad, she would and should stop streaming altogether. But here she is, streaming regularly outside of Niji. These two girls were not given the adequate amounts internal support and camaraderie necessary to give them a reason to stay and outweigh the pros of graduating.

And why are people sideeyeing Claude? He's ex Hanamori and that's common knowledge at this point. He already has all the connections and friends needed to find the support he wants and needs easily. In other words, he could just fucking ask and it would be that easy.

Anycolor failed to support their talents and it's as simple as that. Mogu will be streaming sometime in December if not sooner and I will have hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>88122589
Dokibird herself has stated that Vivi is blameless. Hard to imagine her being too much of a clique bootlicker to get the yellow bird's explicit exoneration.
>>
>>88137569
May be a bit cope but it's been over half a year since the black box steam. Elira has to have been force fed some mandatory training by now, and regardless of the clique, being on a tighter leash means she's expected to play nice. Vivi's also smart enough not to stir the pot and just go with the flow until she's out. Who she keeps in touch with will be a lot more telling than who she collab'd with when she already had one foot out the door.
>>
>>88121907
so tweeters? nice going sis, for outting yourself.
>>
>>88100569
fpbp
>>
>>88121907
Are you saying that sisters watched her? Get the fuck outta here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.