[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GapDfSoaUAAM6e-.jpg:orig.jpg (352 KB, 2502x1000)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-hbClcExY
>>
Are my eyes deceiving me or did they finally fix the spaghetti arms on the new model?
It looks like they made them a bit thicker, If so, excellent news as that was about 80% of the problems I had with the new model.
>>
>>88152859
Looks the same as before to me, which is better than the old 3D.
>>
The new face doesn't look as big of a change when it's on a model that didn't get any other updates.
>>
Peko getting sexually harassed lol
>>
>>88153392
Not possible if married
>>
How can this hag be so fucking sexy?
>>
Day 1: FubuMIio, Kanata + Yakamashi
Day 2: Kobo Fubu + 3rd Gen
>>
I guess shinkiro will be the only song from the album that will not be in the concert setlist.
>>
>>88154459
I always expected it on day 1 due to the theming and she might still sing it with someone else. I think Kanata could work pretty well.
>>
That one anon gonna sleep well wherever he is. Maximum happy Marine.
>>
What a Kino stream, I love sankisei so much
>>
Senchou must love Noel very much as she is the only sankisei member who will be on both days, definitely one of her best friends if not her best friend in Hololive.
>>
>>88155052
Yeah, Noel is definitely at minimum top 5 in her friend list.
>>
Sexy 30yo pirate
>>
File: 20241025_081423.jpg (144 KB, 916x604)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>
I hope the sololive is a proper one and not just a regular 3D live played on the venue screens
>>
https://x.com/nhk_vtuberradio/status/1849738015964528881
tomorrow
>>
>>88159190
Have you ever seen any sololive anon?
These are very different from what a 3D live offers.
>>
>>88162966
Fan Fun Island and Aqua's sololive at a real venue were just like the way I described.
>>
Ahoy!!
Senchou was extra cute today
>>
File: 105721438_p0.jpg (1.54 MB, 1414x2000)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>
File: GETPCExaAAAY_FO.jpg (318 KB, 1748x1240)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>
>>
I guess with marine's internet ports broken she can only stream from the studio for a while

I wonder if that results in more streams or less streams
>>
>>88173583
Nothing will really change.
>>
>>
>>88173583
The lack of streams has never been about technical problems but the fact that Marine always has to record so much shit that her voice gets worn out and she's afraid of losing it if she has to keep recording again.
The only way to have consistent streams would be if Marine literally stopped recording in the studio.
>>
>>88180678
She isn't recording that much anymore. She literally said so.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.