[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: d78792b991.jpg (197 KB, 989x1800)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
Predictions for the next 6 months?

>average ccv after debut craze is over
>crashes and burns or succeeds
>actually streams consistently or goes back to barely streaming like before
>>
>>88220147
crashed and burns, sporadic once a week tops 650ccv streams by this time next year
>>
>>88220147
>ccv
idk probably more than 10
>crash or succeed
idk probably still streams
>consistency
idk probably mostly consistent but usually inconsistent
>>
>>88220147
> ccv
Average big Indie like Doki or Mint at 2.5K~7K, depending on what she streams.

The rest nobody knows honestly.
>>
>>88220147
1.5k average ccv
Sporadic streaming after the initial 2 months.
Flesh streams.
>>
>>88220147
>average ccv after debut craze is over
3 view
>crashes and burns or succeeds
stays afloat
>actually streams consistently or goes back to barely streaming like before
give her 4 months of consistency at best
>>
>>88220147
I'll watch her anyway so I personally dont care about what numbers she gets.

However I do worry about her consistency. I have a feeling she'll go hard with the streams to start out with and eventually end up with 1-2 streams per month with the excuse of "muh projects"
>>
>>88220147
She'll probably be fine in the short term.
The real question is if she's seriously planning to go without a dedicated manager, because that sounds very taxing if she wants to do large projects.
If she just wants to chill and coast, then she'll probably be fine.
Right now it doesn't seem like she wants to be the next filian or doki or whatever, just to stream for long hours and do cool shit if she can afford it.

For now at least it seems like she's happy.
>>
>>88220147
4view, that is probably the only thing she cares about, that there's people watching her
Success In her own way and streams because her main issue was the hololive homework and the multiple trips, now she doesn't have that
>>
>>88220147
I love latinas, Sonic
>>
>>88220147
Who?
>>
>>88223849
>3 view
Now way Mint and Dokibird are going to outperform her
>>
>>88224037
Depends, honestly. I could see it go either way depending on how she does her content. If she ends up cozying up to indies, does a lot of events, sells lots of merch, etc. she'll be big, but if she just coasts and plays counterstrike for 5 hours like she joked about without putting in the effort to grow, she'll probably fall off back to a comfortable 4view, but lower than the others.

It's really up to her.
>>
>>88220147
she'll stream full time for a month or two then get sick of it again and go afk for another 6 months while leaving memberships open
>>
>>88220147
YOU left!
>>
>>88224728
no she literally left for 2 years
>>
eventually she will go back to become a fleshtuber and show tits. everyone will be happy the end.
>>
>>88224548
I am doubting she will do events when one of the reasons she wanted to leave was big amounts of time being taken to do that inside Cover. Merch is a tossup but it is harder than it looks as indie. Cozying to others might work for now because she still has that exclusivity halo but otherwise she doesn't really have an inherent advantage over the other ex-corpo big indies and that advantage will fade over time so I do agree it is up to her but her buff will last quite a while.
>>
>>88224037
Mint and dokibird absolutely destroy kson who used to be the most popular vtuber in 2021.
Hololive fans won't stick around if she'll just act like another twitch indie. Simple as.
>>
Holobronies already praying to their acrylic stand shrine for her downfall because they know more will follow if she's successful
>>
>>88220147
lacreativifart, just flip like fillian and react to mediashare and you can get 5-7k ccv on Twitch.
>>
>>88224548
>joked
>>
>>88223957
Mystery solving time traveling railway conductor with a tail for some reason.
>>
>>88220147
more fucking games like holy shit.
>>
>>88225410
Filian is actually entertaining though, she doesnt "just react". She bounces around and inflicts physical pain on herself in many ways.
She's basically a slapstick vtuber.
>>
>>88225356
I heard this song and dance when kson left and when mikeneko came back and had a shitload people watching.
>>
>>88225561
that was before "affiliate" option
>>
File: 5k2o5su1g7.jpg (225 KB, 742x1000)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
she will collab with my oshi then get shit on by the holo drones :D
>>
>>88225638
Don't use my oshi to tribalfag.
>>
>>88220147
No idea on CCV, probably comparable to Doki

Some form of success, even if it's propped up by former teammates for a while before she figures out her new niche. Likely similar to the old niche but more freedom

But I suspect consistent streams because she will be able to experiment freely unlike before.
>>
>>88225780
i'm not im just pointing out the sad reality that this supposed fans will turn on their oshi's simply because shes not in the corpo anymore their like cultists
>>
You can't predict because it depends heavily on her choices of associations. She could go down the shitter hole like Kuro did and completely abandon his old fanbase and start facecamming. Or she could stay relatively the same. Or maybe go the Filian/Vshojo route, who knows really.

I think she will basically be relying on her old established fanbase rather than bringing in new fans. Because her new content will be much different, she will probably lose a significant amount of them. Keep in mind that she's not in Holo anymore either and holofans are very loyal.
Her personality is not one that attempts projects and then runs into roadblocks and lets frustration spill out. Danger is looming for her and it could be a catastrophe.

I think she would do well to maintain a 1k-2k audience. That's my assessment. She'll be more popular at first of course.
Like I said it does depend heavily on her associations.
>>
>>88220147
IRL streamer
>>
>>88225891
>Because her new content will be much different, she will probably lose a significant amount of them.

I don't think that's necessarily true, teammates liked her creativity. That's likely to stay and even expand. I'd expect less drop than you might think.
>>
File: file.png (654 KB, 850x1133)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>88220147
I predict more teasing, to juice her numbers
You know she hit that button on purpose.
>>
how long until male collab?
>>
>>88225891
>Because her new content will be much different,
Her streaming in the first place is different content.
>>88225881
Sure, you can think that, but it's still a shit move to antagonize people with her. Both indies and corpas have their place and there's no reason to go around picking fights randomly with her face attached to it.
>>
>ccvs
mint level
>success
yeah relatively
>consistent
lol no way, she will be for a few months though
>>
>>88220147
>Predictions
she's gonna have fun on stream
you are gonna seethe no matter what her numbers are
>>
>>88220147
So long as she has fun I don't really care.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.