[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ga2wqUqXsAA0KRI.jpg (713 KB, 2150x3000)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
Who is she even for? If you were a teamate I don't understand why you'd want it even worse with all the possible shit that could happen now that she isn't bound by any hololive rules.
>>
DOES SHE KNOW WHO DA FUCK EYE AM
>>
>small creature makes holofags seethe by just existing
>>
File: doobydance.gif (82 KB, 112x112)
82 KB
82 KB GIF
>>88288637
>>
>>88288637
You don't seem to understand
>>
>>88288637
dokibird for nijiniggers
>>
>>88288637
>being bound by unnecessary rules and japanese bureaucratic autism is good actually
Spoken like a true corpo drone, why are you posting instead of working don't you know your CEO needs a new yacht anon?
>>
>>88292471
what are the perks of being an independent vtuber then
>>
>>88291587
>the disco raid pretends it's holofags seething as they reply to themselves.
>>
>>88292566
Not being bound by unnecessary rules and japanese bureaucratic autism
>>
>>88292566
when a new game comes out, you can just play it.
If the game sucks or you finish early, you can just play another one.
>>
>>88292566
No pointless meetings with office drones.
No homework from office drones.
No need to ask permission for even the most minor of model tweaks.
>>
>>88288637
I like her but I dislike her fans. I just saw them lose their minds about her having a monkey bar in the 3D studio and called it the most amazing thing ever, innovative, creative and so on just because she jumped.
>>
On behalf of all VShojofags on this board, let me welcome Doobyfags to being the target of catalogfags and /vt/ards.

You've made it, bros!
>>
>>88294413
/vt/ reminds me of some african nations with how the gated communities (generals) are mostly nice while everything outside of the richer areas are a lawless wasteland
>>
>>88295026
Pretty much, which is why you should never come out here. There is literally nothing good out here. Except maybe horny threads.
>>
>>88288637
>SEAster deflecting from shocking upcoming nijigraduation
>>
>>88292566
doing whatever the fuck you want
why is this a difficult concept to understand?
>>
>>88295704
It's hard to understand for them because the people who make these posts are likely east/south east asians with no sense of individuality to speak of
>>
>>88295704
Can you elaborate more on this
>Doing whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>88297214
Jap corpo vtubers have to get management approval before playing games or doing colabs with others and they're restricted in what they're allowed to say, indie vtubers manage themselves and can do whatever the fuck they want within the ToS of the platform they're streaming on
>>
>>88292674
What is this freedom used for?
>>
>>88299636
Fun content
>>
>>88288637
>Leaves corpo
>Plays game the corpo had perms for, since the shark played it
?????
>>
>>88299860
She wanted to play a game they had perms for this time but it's not always gonna work out like that, Mori had to wait 4 years for the persona 3 remake to release before they let her play it, she'll probably never get to play the original on stream
>>
So no fansly then?
>>
>>88292566
sex
>>
>>88300084
Would you change your job if a certain type of lunch you love, but only eat a few times per year was forbidden at your workplace?
>>
>>88300648
If it was my job to eat lunch, yes
>>
>>88294413
Only a Vshojofag would happily call themselves a faggot.
>>
>>88300648
Bro i work a corporate job and I would 100% leave to work for myself if I was confident I could maintain my quality of life, half the garbage I have to deal with on a daily basis is just bloat, shit is soul sucking and it's likely fucking 10x worse in a japanese company, i don't like her content but I respect dooby a lot for taking such a big risk and going indie
>>
Just think, every super chat she received bought her that much closer to being able to afford to quit, lucky for teamates she couldn't be bothered reading them and had them turned off so often
>>
>>88288637
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AI slop
Shit thread checks out
>>
>>88294413
Ame was targeted by retards since day one, nothing we're not used to already
>>
>>88288637
If anything I'm glad she filters out the manchildren who can only enjoy a female streamer when she is "bound by rules." Not that she's even done anything objectionable, but that's the other thing I despise about you people, that you get so paranoid about the mere possibility of something happening even when nothing has happened, because you are fucking psychotic. So thank god she left you in the dust and I don't have to hear from you anymore.
>>
>>88303665
I think it's just an unfortunate artstyle and not AI
>>
>>88307406
I wonder about that? The hat looks very detailed pixel wise, while the face is almost png like. The combination of the seems to be an indication of AI
>>
>>88291587
Kek
>>
>>88295704
Most of seaniggers are poorly educated
>>
>>88300648
Retard analogy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.