[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: itsyagooover.jpg (272 KB, 2083x875)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
Say it with me Yagoo-san...
AQUA SUMIMASEN PLEASE COMEBAKKU
>>
why would yagoo want some traitor whore back?
>>
>>88309555
Incoming grudgeposting 6 months from now. Already happened to doobyfags.
>>
>>88309555
Why'd she leave again? I was busy for a month.
>>
>>88309922
company going into a different direction or something
>>
>>88309922
Black company.
>>
>>88309922
woman moment
>>
>>88309922
cover wouldn't allow her to date me
>>
>>88309922
She hate mandate idolslop
>>
I don't think being the previous employer which was considered a great moment in her vtuber career with no ill feelings is painting Cover in a bad light
>>
getting 600k subs off the bat compared to 2.2 previously she's probably not even losing any income now that she doesn't have cover taking their cut.
>>
>>88309922
Cover becoming too corpo after going public.
>>
>>88310314
Is this a monkey?
>>
>>88310314
she literally mentioned wanting to be an idol in her new channel teaser
>>
>>88310314
Good job paggy! You almost got it right!
>>
>>88309555
Let this remind him of one thing: no matter how strong management is, talents are the breadwinner of the company. When they leave fans also leave with them.
>>
>>88309555
Hololive Affiliates program for indies
coming soon
>>
>>88309922
She's lazy.
>>
You people can't even wait a few weeks to see numbers for regular streams
>>
>>88310698
It took 24 hours for dooby to overlap ENs and get less viewers. Kson and mikeneko happened. Yet you guys haven't learned your lesson yet.
Don't cry about "numberfags" like ksontards do once people start shitposting a few months from now.
>>
So its finally happening? Even the greatest must eventually fall…
>>
>>88310052
/thread
>>
>>88310846
aqua is going to lose a fair chunk of her # but she is going to keep a very healthy amount. kson has a dedicated base but she never had a large one, and mikeneko fucked her career over in many ways other than merely leaving hololive.
>>
>>88309555
Cover, PhaseCuck, and Kurosanji taking L after L this week. Gotta love it
>>
>>88309555
I cant believe people watched a debut
Absolute landslide victory
>>
>>88310698
Let this remind him of one thing: no single indie gets this numbers. Despite claiming for years Holos are carried by the brand and are not talented enough none of them comes close to this. Let this remind you one thing HOLOLIVE HAS THE BEST VTUBERS IN THE WORLD.
>>
>>88310846
If she lose 90% of her viewers, that still leave her with 30k. More then enough to make her the most successful indie ever.
>>
>>88313721
Anon, 150k dramafags fucked off midstream.
>>
>>88314165
>i-it was just dramafags!
Nijinigger cope.
>>
>>88314165
And I said many more will fuck off. What's your point?
>>
>>88314165
This, the 900k people who watched her graduate were all dramafags because... THEY JUST WERE, OKAY?!
>>
>>88314165
first it was 100k dramafags and now it's 150k, what number will you holodrones come up with next?
>>
>>88314601
>Didn't even watch the stream
The clipwatchers and threadreaders have arrived
>>
>>88310846
>using DEBUFFSON to talk about numbers
I hope all you tourists fuck off and stop acting like her not having good numbers is some sort of revelation in any way.
She has her stable group of dedicated fans she's had for years.
>>
>>88309555
what excuse does Watson have for flopping in comparison? She was almost as big as Aqua in hololive
>>
>>88314671
>>88314666
>>
>>88310052
>leave behind the safe corpo life and forge her own path
>woman moment
I think you might be the bitch here
>>
>>88314665
oh no i watched the stream, i saw a decline down of 100k, but now you're just making up numbers by saying 150k
>>
>>88314671
>She was almost as big as Aqua in hololive
Not even fucking close.
>>
>>88314753
nta, but by sub count she was
>>
>>88314733
t. woman
>>
>>88315068
You're an emasculated "man" trying to ridicule a Japanese girl for making a decision that you'd be too timid to make yourself. Wouldn't it just make your humiliation greater if I were a woman laughing at you for being a sissy failed male with no balls?
>>
>>88314829
Subs are a completely worthless metric. What, do you think Kobo is a bigger vtuber than Suisei?
>>
>>88309555
We don't need her or ame back they are traitors
>>
>>88309922
>Cover
>>
>>88309922
yagoo
>>
>>88315517
technically yes. its the only metric that matters
>>
>>88314829
Now take off all Covid tourists and you have real subs.
>>
>>88315825
Technically you're a retard
>>
>>88309922
Hololive wants to start doing more generic production without a focus on the girls being girls.
Males are going to be paired up with every female in hololive and you will be forced to watch.
>>
>>88310314
i remember she was one of the biggest advocates for bloom
she believed in the idolshit more than almost anyone in the company
>>
>>88309555
> Aqua's alive and kicking.
> Ame's alive and kicking.
> Mel's got new model.
> Sana got so hyped for new Sanic that she decided to stream it.
> Even the fucking orc and the fucking guy are still doing their old stuff like nothing happened.

I'm not anti-Hololive guy myself but I'm glad to see girls still doing fine even after leaving them. I'm curious if this will lead to more girls decide to try independent career.
>>
>>88314733
>safe corpo life
this literally a woman's mindset
>>
>>88316007
That sounds like made up bullshit.
>>
>>88309922
>Aqua we need you at the studio to record something
>...
>Aqua? Hello
>...
>Can you hear me Aqua? I'll come to you if you dont respond
>f-fuck this c-company
>>
>>88316209
Mori CEO rrat is real.
>>
>>88316342
i can see this happening
>>
>>88309555
I am glad all the girls can have a future without Hololive, I am mad Hololive is fucking up because the talents are leaving just to do the same thing without the company.
>>
>>88316131
>Doob had less viewers than the ENs overlapping her
>Sana had 4k watching her redebut
>Magni keeps crying about being unable to pay off his student loans
>Orc is a low 3 view
>Kson
Nobody sane is leaving
>>
>>88316572
Aqua and Ame jumped ship at around the same time and people will still bury their heads in the sand and deny that something's wrong at Cover.
The fact that they were basically diametric opposites in terms of their "role" within Hololive yet still fucked off is a red flag if I've ever seen one.
>>
another ennacuck thread
>>
>>88316671
>deny that something's wrong at Cover.
dramafags parroting something doesn't mean its true, unless there is a leak like what happened with nijisanji, take a break from /vt/ anon.
>>
>>88309555
>we all pretend we don't know debut buffs are a thing
>>
>>88316872
>biggest vtubing debut in history is no big deal
>>
>>88316820
NTA but the corpo going IPO and the talents not having enough free time to do any project they wish to do, even with the huge new studio and the fact you have to ask for things with half a year if not more in anticipation, on top of having to shill merch, take dancing, singing practices and be in promo ads everyday of the week is sure to burn anyone out and look elsewhere.

I just hope she does well enough in this stage of her life and succeeds on her own merit.
>>
>>88316820
People don't leave good jobs my man, something changed at Hololive and it's clearly making the talents think about their future there.
>>
>>88309555
it's not going to last.
>>
>>88309555
She'll get to Collab with all the penises she wants now.
>>
>>88309922
Nobody knows. Everybody will laugh at you and call you a newfag for not knowing because apparently everyone knows. But every post trying to give a serious answer will have 5+ replies calling him retard because something doesn't add up.
>>
>>88317447
>People don't leave good jobs
They do. Some people are really fickle and will break over smallest things and then convince themselves that starting anew is the only solution, some are just plain self-destructive and start thinking of quitting as soon as they get somewhere with their career. It does show that Cover has no idea how to manage talent if that's the case with Aqua and Ame though.
>>
buy an ad
>>
>>88316671
First of all, they both chose to leave years ago so in your world Cover was never good and all the others members are delusional. Second of all, there's never been a secret why Ame left. Ame hates the whole Japanese part of vtubing, she's a Western streamer through-and-through and doesn't like the idol shit or the trips to Japan. The problem with trying to pretend Aqua is the same is unless Aqua is the most two-faced bitch in the industry, she loves all that stuff. So her reasons for leaving are entirely unrelated. If anything, she may hate how there's less room for personal growth when Hololive has reached its max capacity and already committed to never adding new JP's and just making new branches instead. They made rules about restricting how much you can do because they are trying to juggle so many talents at once and avoiding favortism or overlap, etc. Aqua's time as the number one was in the distant past, the only way for her to grow was to leave.
>>
>>88316131
You do realize your infinite growth model is just as retarded as any other, right? There aren't billions of people just waiting to support the girls as soon as they leave Hololive with a few million ready for each particular girl. It's the novelty that makes people excited.
>>
>>88309922
Too restrictive of a company now. When she joined it was a two bit operation where its initial members were allowed to do pretty much whatever they wanted. Then the holocaust happened and perms hell came into play. I guess she finally reached her limit and decided she was big enough and had enough of her own money to do things on her own without having to deal with management.
>>
>>88316671
They will keep pretending it's a nothingburger even if Gura finally decides to officially fuck off.
>>
It's really annoying when they quit to go indie but just end up doing the same things they were already doing anyway. Similar model by the same artist with the same theme, gonna stream games and wants to be an idol? Bitch why did you even leave then?
Kson wanted freedom to be even more of a whore and I guess do flesh appearances, it's trashy but at least it's actually something she couldn't do in Holo. Sana just realized that vtubing wasn't for her and fucked off, I can respect that.
>>
>>88309922
Had it written in contract that she couldn’t date just like idols have it in their contracts. That’s why she kept saying she don’t want to be idol and just stream. Now that she quit holo she can have hot steamy sex with her boyfriend(me) whenever she wants.
>>
>>88316669
Link to Sanner redebut?
>>
>>88316671
My comments pointing this out had been deleted many times. Yours will be the same
>>
>>88320317
To be fair we haven't seen a proper Sakuna stream yet. The intro and model do imply Aqua 2.0, but I'd at least wait a month before passing judgment.
>>
I mean this in the absolute nicest way possible, but why was Aqua one of the top talents in holo when she graduated? I checked out some of her streams and she was cute enough, but I wasn't really struck by anything like I often am/was with Suisei, Marine, Pekora, Coco, Haachama, Miko, etc.
>>
>>88321360
The Chinese love her because she's "just like them"
>>
>>88320317
Agreed Anon. I'll give the two of them more time like >>88321288 is saying. Still though, shit is mad stupid and annoying in the end.
>>
>>88316671
Aqua and Ame have both wanted to leave since 2022. Judging by their personalities, they probably just hate the corporate life and maybe shouldn't have joined to begin with. Everyone wants to make it big but not everyone wants the lifestyle that goes along with it. Look at Gura's lore video in EnReco, she leaves Atlantis because of suits bombarding her with paperwork.

You could also point out all the Holos who recently said they're never leaving. When Coco graduated, Marine admitted to her fans that she doesn't want to be a vtuber forever and she'll obviously leave eventually, but when Aqua graduated, she did a 180 and said she's never leaving.
>>
>>88321360
legacy
>>
>>88309745
Nobody have been cared for the homo enabler since the Worms collaboration. Keep it in your thread, cuck.
>>
>>88309555
Taken from other thread:
>Currently
>Biggest VTubers (JP): mainly Holo
>Biggest VTubers (EN): mainly Holo
>Biggest corpo VTubers (JP): mainly Holo
>Biggest corpo VTubers (EN): Holo
>Biggest debut: ex-Holo
>Biggest graduation: Holo
>Biggest indie (JP): ex-Holo
>Biggest indie (EN): ex-Holo
Doesn't look like Yagoo san need to worry anytime soon. Perhaps when Holo's influence starts waning from those, but not now
>>
>>88315476
>look everyone, I'm projecting!
>>
>>88321635
To be fair to Marine, Coco left YEARS ago. I wouldn't call it a 180, more like she just changed her mind. Also, Cover back then vs Cover now are two different beasts (for better and worse). Who knows what her contract looks like now?
>>
>>88309555
negligible liver. not even 5%
>>
>>88321360
Legacy, she was practically gone for 3 years only doing idol events and then came back to say "I wanna stream" and streamed for 100 days, so she always could've done that, but she just didn't wanted to because she was already rich
>>
>>88320025
Which isn't even Cover's fault actually nijiniggers are to blame for this and they just play by the rules.
Cover's fault might be that projects are way to restrictive and get shot down too often but then again this is typical for a Japanese Company.
And while those would be valid reasons, I am curious if we see NotAqua to use her freedom to do actually anything cool or if nothing changes and it will be the same content as usual.
>>
File: file.png (437 KB, 531x528)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>88321900
>Biggest indie (JP): ex-Holo
>>
>>88321706
>>88322007
Okay, but like how did she gain that legacy? What I mean is, I assume if Roboco did the same thing it wouldn't unfold the same way (I love Roboco, but I don't think she's super popular). Why did 500k(iirc ?) people show up for Aqua?
>>
>>88322099
Ui actually only became a big Indie due to being affiliated with Hololive not in the way as Ame
Not to say she doesn't deserve it but she would not be nearly as popular without Holoclout
>>
>>88321288
>at least wait a month
That'll be like four streams, you might want to wait a little longer than that.

>>88321360
Marine, Pekora and Miko are gifted entertainers, but Suisei isn't a top talent without her singing (and not everyone cares about that), Coco was only popular because she spoke English and was an entertaining juxtaposition with Japanese idols, and Haachama hasn't been relevant in almost 4 years.

Aqua was small, cute, awkward and streamed over 1000 hours a year back in 2019 and 2020. She was also a real gamer, making huge builds in Minecraft, speedrunning and grinding MMR in games like Apex (which everyone in Japan plays), vtubers in other agencies would shit their pants when they saw her in their lobby. She also made one of the most iconic Hololive orisongs and an iconic dance to go along with it, and despite shying away from collabs, vtubers within and outside Hololive all talk about meeting and hanging out with her.

She is the whole package and, as a result, represents the picture of what it means to be a virtual idol. She's relatable to a vtuber audience, being a huge otaku who swings a sword around in her bedroom LARPing as her favorite anime character, but completely shuts down when around other people, hiding or mumbling to her feet. But when it came time to get on stage, she completely turned it around, singing and dancing her heart out, to the point where other Holos watching her were brought to tears, because the little shy geeky girl they'd feed and handhold was suddenly a true idol up on that stage.

https://files.catbox.moe/zgy8ca.mp4
>>
>>88322099
HONORARY HOLO
>>
>>88322177
She got in early enough, rode the wave of early vtubing popularity, and interacted with Rushia. One of the early watershe moments for Hololive was Rushia saying the N word during a GTA stream. I think someone else did too, but I forgor now - could've been aqua?
>>
>>88322197
she's not affiliated. she's a professional artist who works with every JP company. Her success has nothing to do with hololive
>>
>>88322301
This is a high quality shitpost.
>>
>>88322243
I see, thanks for the comprehensive answer!
>>88322301
You're thinking of Miko, I believe.
>>
>>88322366
Everyone knows her as Subaru's mama. Subaru was the one who convinced her to be a vtuber and most people's first exposure to her was due to streaming with Subaru.

So...I guess you can say she's Subaru-affiliated instead of Hololive-affiliated if you want.
>>
File: img 278385.jpg (387 KB, 1080x939)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>88322099
Ui-Chan kawaii
>>
>>88322445
>most people's first exposure to her was due to streaming with Subaru.
Holobrony cope.
>>
>>88322366
Remind us who Ui collabed with the most?
>>
>>88321900
yep but it also makes holo an easier target for vtuber antis, the drama of the past few days is an example
>>
File: 1730029491197606.png (9 KB, 307x337)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>88320317
thats the thing tho. she WANTS to do the things she was doing as Aqua just at her own pace. no events at specific times unless she wants to do one, no office work that takes up her time and no events organized by other talents that she has/can join
>>
>>88322366
>With every JP company
In terms of VTubers she only recently made another Daughter and she is very close with Hololive
And what >>88322445 said, Ui would be far not be as recognized without her connection with Hololive and I am not pretending it is just because of that. Both that and her being creative and a good content creation made her popular. Everything else is serious cope.
>>
>>88322697
Sorry.
She's also the mama for an irrelevant half-dead homo in Nijisanji. I actually love Silver Devils, but c'mon.
>>
>>88322697
It's the truth though, why do you hate truth? Are you a bad person?
>>
>thread made to have fun at Holofans
>Nijiseethe because of UI mama
I just can't.
>>
>>88322857
So, she'll do what Aqua was doing minus the concerts and shilling merch.

So a weekly karaoke.
>>
File: ban hatda.png (236 KB, 943x408)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>88323062

>are shitposting antis who don't even like vtubers bad people?
Yes.
>>
>>88323102
well if the extra time she has would allow her to return to early hololive years you would also see speedruns, soulslike and probably autism gaming
>>
>>88310846
Keep telling that shit but livers are leaving nijien and the rest of the branch is dying. At this rate the end of holo will be the same
>>
>>88323314
Lots of things was lost during holocaust. She's incredible. Always has been
>>
>>88322099
The reason Ui doesn't want to join holo is she hates restricted schedule
>>
>>88321360
She's like Nagisa from clannad, retarded but honest and adorable, except her gaming skill is high. The closet to anime girl irl you've ever seen
>>
>>88314733
>and forge her own path
kek femoids will say this then get beheaded in some muslim country (pakistan was on her path to life)
>>
>>88320317
Something really wrong and fuck up is happening in cover. Corpo bootlicker always deny this, but the trail of their fuck up is slowly reveal
>>
>>88309922
her boyfriend told her
>>
>>88322784
Tamaki
>>
File: GVk_YvqbgAEFlAY.jpg (227 KB, 1615x1211)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>88323483
she's too talented and too big for any corpo.
>>
>>88323337
Misery love company, but sisters making predictions that age like milk is eternal.
>>
>>88323974
Would be funny if she auditioned for VshojoJP
>>
>>88322099
hololive adjacent vtuber
>>
File: UF3eTzn2wd.png (75 KB, 618x343)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>88316669
>>Doob had less viewers than the ENs overlapping her
Why do people keep repeating this?
>>
>>88322697
You obviously don't even watch Ui otherwise you would know that got mistaken as Hololive is her thing, especially on her early day she is only known as Subaru mama, you're either a seething nijinigger or/and EOP newfag
>>
>>88331398
Yeah, by retarded holobrony tourists. Nice self report, dumbfuck.
>>
And you can't even speak English, retarded monkey.
>>
>>88331960
>tourists
By tourist you mean the majority of her viewer? Retarded EOP newfag.
>>
cringe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.