[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Would you rather coom in Moom or mating press the rrat /vt/?
>>
>>88313537
yes
>>
I’m plugging that rat in every hole, seven times a day
>>
>>88313537
Given how fit Bae is and how autistic Moom is, you just know sex with Bae would be amazing and with Moom would be the worst
>>
>>88313537
Mating press the rrat and let Mumei watch (she likes to do that) so she can masturbate then after cumming in the rat several times, "slip" and accidentally shoot a load into Moom's womb right as she's about to climax.
>>
Rat hurt my feelings a few years back.
I pick the Moom. We can listen to Evanesence and relax.
>>
>>88313537
Bae is the hottest one in Promise
>>
>>88313537
Both are inheritable unsexy.
>>
>>88313537
Moom, its not even close. I want to see the disgust and self-loathing in her eyes while I did it, maybe she'd even cry. Bae on the other hand is a complete whore and would like it too much for it to be fun.
>>
>>88313537
coom in mooms womb
>>
>>88314784
Moom is a fake prude. If she's not putting out, she's just using the guy for free meals.
>>
I’m hardcore, I’ll take ‘em both.
>>
>>88313537
The rrat, because she's a woman of motherly nature who's womb begs to be impregnated
>>
Force them both to wear diapers and engage in adult baby play.
>>
>>88313993
>cumming several times
t.woman
>>
>>88315054
exactly. I want all her using ways to catch up with her, seeing the shame in her eyes as the consequences of her actions was putting a baby in her
>>
>>88313537
YES
>>
>>88313537
>fuck the rat
amazing hot cheese sex
>fuck the owl
it's a hoot, but boring and basic
>aftersex rat
she becomes anonying and wants to go dancing, drive fast on the interstate, or go outside to a nice restaurant
>aftersex owl
play minecraft and eat snacks

Owl is superior in everyway sorry.
>>
>>88315784
Clearly you're a virgin, because that's not how women feel guilt and shame for their abusive behaviour at all. In fact, they don't.
>>
>>88315953
>fun sex, fun times
>boring sex, autism and diabetes times
You do you, bro.
>>
>>88313537
mumei would just lay there and make fun of you finishing within 2 minutes
>>
>>88313537
Do I really have to pick between the rat and the owl instead of the snake and the horse?
>>
>>88313537
Bae seems like she would help you out if it's your first time so you both feel good. Moom would probably make fun of your dick and tease you for cumming too fast. So I would mating press the rrat
>>
>>88313908
Nah, if you hear the stories about how Mumei acts in off collabs and such you'll know how she is. Knew a girl just like her, bit reserved and sensitive to touch, but if she's in the mood she is in the fucking mood and will drain your balls.
>>
File: hololive-english.jpg (416 KB, 2048x1425)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
What is the hololive EN sex teir list?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.