[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726186365765147.png (25 KB, 426x286)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Why are there so many threads talking about numbers outside the numbers thread? Surely this board is being properly moderated?
>>
>>88318085
because for years holofags have been shitting up the bear with numbers and now finally they are no longer top dog.
>>
Because it's state sanctioned sadly, numberfags are like South Africans and Vtubers fans are like Boers.
>>
>>88318228
I remember seeing posts like this back in 2021 when kson redebuted. Don't cry about "numberfags" once you get grudgeposted like they do.
Dooby is already getting grudge posted after she lost to certain holiEN members on her second stream.
>>
Nothing in the rules stating that numbers have to remain in /#/
>>
>>88318085
Because this is /vt/ not /vtg/
>>
>>88318410
Not wrong but why let a board be covered in trash by people like >>88318394
When there's a thread for them?
>>
>>88318410
Which is the most egregious oversight on this board after moderation being unable to decide if IRL photos are "dox" or "off-topic".
>>
>>88318472
It's easy for specific discussions to get lost when they're crammed together with other numbers discussion. /#/ prefers to talk about certain metrics, so it may make more sense to talk about other metrics outside of /#/. Not all numbers discussion is bad even though most of it here is pointless horse race "my dad can beat up your dad" shit. Of course all of this assumes good faith, and that's not the most common thing with numbers threads outside of /#/.
Then again, who actually uses the catalog and expects there to be any good threads posted to it?
>>
>>88318085
not my problem
>>
>>88318085
because 90% of this board doesn't watch the vtuber they just stare below the video feed and watch the viewer count
>>
>>88318934
/#/ is 25% talks about homos and how much they hate them, 25% niji and phase are the devil, 25% fauna, 10% twitch numbers don't count, 10% holo vs holo, and 5% Jelly
>>
>>88319603
Feels good being one of the chosen 10% sane people
>>
>>88320578
I like jelly
>>
Hear me out. Mathematician Vtuber. Teaches whatever they teach after Calculus. Just all numbers all the time.
>>
>>88321847
Unfortunately for your idea, what comes after Calculus strays away from real numbers (mathematical definition) and delves into the realm of "it was real in my mind" kind of operations.
So actually that would be perfect for /#/ never mind.
>>
>>88320578
I like Fauna
>>
>>88320578
what is the deal with jelly?
>>
>>88318085
This literally happens every weekend during SEA hours
>>
>>88322246
Idol themed. Autistic intrerest in coding and numbers. Is SEA. Basically the same as them I guess. It's funny that they hate phase so much when phase literally has a talent in every niche so everyone can find one they'd like. Jelly proves it here lol.
>>
>>88318085
indian friendly fire will (not) be tolerated siiiir

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.