[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sherlock.png (777 KB, 1200x1200)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
What the fuck was that all about?
She actually was too lazy to sing and dance?
>>
Yes
>>
Yes
>>
>>88322380
exactly. she was an ungratefull bitch that didnt knew what to do with her life and ended in hololive. She hated the place but needed the money to fund her "creatividad"
>>
>>88322380
Yes. She just wants to stream and grab some easy bucks without all the idol shit weighing her down. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>88322380
she just has ADHD
>>
>>88322520
>no relationships allowed
Even incestuous ones?
>>
So what's with the whole 'she remains an affiliate' thing?
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 190x266)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>88322380
She reminds me of Chizuru. both in an annoying and endearing way, because these women can give up on certain things to achieve their dream goals
>>
>>88322583
>incestous
Brother is a codename for bf. No way anyone is so guillable
>>
>>88322635
Fallback if and when indie project fails.
>>
>>88322635
She wanted to quit but still wanted the money from merch and voice work. Basically everything except singing and dancing.
>>
>>88322681
>Brother is a codename for bf
True, but the bf is also her hermanito.
>>
>>88322635
Experiment to see if investors take it better than a graduation.
>>
>>88322755
>>88322706
Yagoo is being a bit too nice desu. I guess it's a good thing but I personally would feel cheated.
>>
>>88322380
Her singing and dancing sucked so who cares?
>>
>>88322380
It's about freedom
Her parents fled from communists, she fled from hololive
>>
>>88322380
Literally anyone who watched Ame could tell you the answer was yes. She's always been an entertainer first, and I'm pretty sure she made that clear within her first year.
>>
>>88322380
>>88323196
>>88323213
so western vtubing is so bad that hololive essentially has to scrape the barrel? lol
>>
>>88322380
>just until this damn contract is up
>>
>>88322380
Dooby being cute deflection thread
Sakuna debuting deflecting thread.
(NotMel about to get Live2D deflection thread)
>>
>>88323196
>Fled Based Castro who wouldn't give them the freedom to leech off family
>Fled Based Yagoo who wouldn't give her the freedom to make reactslop
It's like poetry...
>>
>>88322635
So they can keep selling merchs
>>
>>88322380
>too lazy to sing and dance
Why else would someone leave Hololive
>>
>>88322520
>no relationships allowed
Rushia was literally married while in hololive, are you retarded?
>>
You armchair managers are weird to me. I'd squeeze all the money I can get out of my company before leaving
>>
>>88322635
>So what's with the whole 'she remains an affiliate' thing?
https://dooby3d.tv/#business
Dooby wanted to start her business and still have Cover corp as a client. Part of the affiliate deal is that Doob studios will handle consulting and smaller 3D projects for HoloEN
>>
>>88323816
She did a charity stream and that "alleged tako" donor gave huge money for some reason.
I don't really know what you mean by squeezing money but spending money on featuring all of JP (and males) instead of only exclusively EN in that Aquarium and also hosting some charity stream doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>88322520
Raora just got hired
>>
File: 1700149771738375.png (541 KB, 800x900)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>88322520
>Hololive have no relationships allowed in their contracts now just like idol companies.
>>
>>88322520
>Rushia
>Fauna
>Raora

But of course people are gonna forget this because, we love Ame and know everything about her MORE BECAUSE LITERALLY SHE LIVES RENT FREE IN YOUR HEADS. Practically obsession if you cloud your own facts about the others and hone in on only her.
>>
>>88324134
>SHE LIVES RENT FREE IN YOUR HEADS
I do have a tendency to remember only the popular people so.
Reminds me of Gura
>>
File: 1634228951738.png (335 KB, 463x453)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>88322520
Yeah can't wait until its revealed that the wholesome chungus Dooby got a boyfriend instantly behind the scenes when she betrayed hololive. I can already see the "nooooo how could this happen no one could see this!!!" and rest of the fanbase just turns into unapologetic re**t cucks like what happened to shondocucks after the reveal
>>
>>88322380
I can believe it. First wave of EN was mostly streamers, and Gura and Ame were outliners even back then with people like Mori, Kiara and Ina that had talents that easier fit when HololiveEN adjusted towards being more idol-focused.
>>
>>88324134
My obsession is just a product of Ame's treatment towards me, she mentally corrupted me with her drugs and affection. All of you just gosling her so much you can't see she manipulated me to be obsessed with her, I can't even watch any other vtuber without thinking about Ame
>>
>>88322380
Who of us didn't work a job just to save money and do something else?
>>
>>88324134
>we love ame
Not everyone but if me remembering her brothers, her injuries in childhood, her being poor or her being allegedly talentless is prime obsession then I would be obsessed with the Presidents of United States or some Hollywood Voice Actors.
Is it really obsession if I knew such details?
>>
>>88324281
Alexander the Great.
>>
>>88324281
Tom Sawyer
>>
>>88322520
>Hololive have no relationships allowed in their contracts now just like idol companies.
Every single group across every single branch, excluding CN because who the fuck knows/cares about those has-beens, has 2 people who are in relationships. Even the ones that are just three people. And each group for JP has a married member.
>>
>>88322583
Only with twin sisters
>>
>>88322380
Yes. She was the only EN not to appear in the new years' concert. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO1KIlhbZps
>>
>>88322380
Yeah. She seems to be just a snide, bitter person who starts conflicts with others.

Not to say management was good either, lots of talents have expressed frustrations over the perms and shit. But Ame seems to just be a bit of a spiteful, mean person whenever she's scorned.
>>
File: suisei too.jpg (234 KB, 1572x731)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>88324684
Ok well you know Suisei also isn't going there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRH7VPsL_u8&ab_channel=Yura
>>
>>88324749
>snide, bitter
Literally gave management cookies, everyone in /hlgg/ and /numbers/ call her the ultimate Corpo Bootlicker because of show she praises them so much.
>>
>>88322380
She got mad that they told her to stream or gtfo. So she left and is trying to stream more out of spite and to make easy money. She'll run out of energy, will still hate her viewers, and stream FPS before only streaming occasionally.
>>
>>88322380
I liked her karaoke streams but she really is not good at it and that's probably frustrating
>>
>>88324777
Suisei has an actual good reason though, as usual
>>
>>88324777
Suisei's disinterest in Hololive is well-established, the difference is Ame doesn't like what Hololive is doing and Suisei wants to move on to what she views as bigger versions of the same thing Hololive does. She's refusing to participate with Hololive because she's doing some even bigger corpo shit instead and she's extremely pretentious about this stuff where she has to put in "real work" to her satisfication to even have a token appearance (she didn't convince Aqua to quit by accident).
>>
>>88324014
>>88324134
Fauna broke up before getting hired.
Raora's friend is openly gay.
>>
>>88322520
Dont be stupid, my oshi would never lie to her fans, right mommy fauna?
>>
>>88322635
Yagoo wants to collect more free merch bucks.
>>
Majority of hololive members take constant breaks due to workload and health problems, do you also think working at Disneyland is just having fun and hanging out with Mickey Mouse?
>>
>>88324921
hooooly cope
>>
>>88324910
>where she has to put in "real work" to her satisfication to even have a token appearance
Clarify. As in, I don't understand what you are saying.
>>
>>88322635
She wants to get out but don't want to ruin other myths projects by killing Ame's IP.
>>
>>88323196
>Her parents fled from communists,
Everytime people claim this it turns out the rich parents weren't allowed to keep their slaves so they run away instead.
>>
>>88322635
Cover still gets to sell merch. She still gets profit for doing absolutely nothing. It's win/win, unless you actually enjoyed her streaming of course.
>>
>>88324910
I think Suisei definitely fought against management to at least make Aqua make an appearance, but then the whole "affliate" thing happened when Ame appeared and you know Suisei can see a lot of options open up which makes things less depressing in her eyes.

So in a way, everything was already predetermined anyways, this probably indirected Suisei's plans because of Cover introducing the "affliate" plan.

I know the OP is about Ame and this bastardous shit but really it's more interesting to talk about Suisei's new business plans as a music creator and content creator because of the new "affliate" thing which was introduced.
>>
>Ame comes back
>Aqua comes back
>Even Sana came back
>but indie
You can graduate any time, but you can never leave.
>>
>>88324910
>Suisei's disinterest in Hololive is well-established
Is that why she regularly promotes holos on her radio show, created Hoshimatic Project, cooked Cover staff meals, hosted holoGTA with Miko, invited the most holos to her tour concert with the biggest audience capacity, [...]? Naruhodo
>>
>>88322635
She got the Fight Club deal.
>>
>>88324921
Facts don't matter. The antis will just repeat the same things from the discord.
>>
>>88325195
Sana is my one true oshi forever but I will not watch 3d sonic shit. Even less a fucking rerelease.
>>
>>88322635
Apparently she still gets money for merch (there is no new merch of course)
Also, she might appear sometimes. (Probably once a year)
She also might be able to come back for some reason, I'm guessing after 2 or 3 years, I don't really know how this affliate thing works, but I don't really think she wants to let go of her Dooby model anyways, it's too good and I say this as someone who doesn't give a fuck about anything, it's way better than her 3D model which can't remove her cape and has never been improved by Cover for 3 years
>>
>>88325195
>Even Sana came back
Really?
>>
>>88325195
>Ame comes back
>Aqua comes back
>Sana comes back
>Mel comes back with a 2D model
But seriously all of this happening in October is crazy
>>
>>88325326
Everyone will laugh at her if she has to crawl back to hololive. It will make her a failure.
>>
>>88325071
schizo babble doesn't have to make sense
>>
>>88322635
It means whatever they'll need it to mean at any point. The bottom line is: Amelia Watson ceased all activities as a Cover/Hololive talent; she won't stream or upload videos on any platform, i.e. Youtube; she will not appear on live events, post in social media as Amelia Watson, or release new merch.
>>
>>88325467
Actually I'm pretty sure everyone who is a real person and not an irrelevant dramamonger will go "Yay she's back!"
>>
>>88325513
Even live events really? Weird, from how Ollie and Kiara talked about it, I thought she could appear in live streams in an extremely rare solar eclipse level time
>>
>>88325606
It's what the Hololive public announcement about her Not!graduation said.
>>
>>88325577
yeah but we talking about Emmy award winning Ame, would her pride really accept coming back? All of Myth seem pretty prideful in their own way, especially Ina, especially her.
>>
>>88325577
Something, something, the prodigal detective. The thing is I don't see why Cover would take her back.
>>
>>88324921
That is some heavy denial lol
>>
>>88324921
It's like I'm witnessing the Fandeads all over again. Never change anons...
>>
>>88325687
>>88325467
At worst I can just see her doing both Amelia and Dooby at the same time
>>
>>88325687
Entertain me and explan Ina
>>
>>88325744
cover will do literally anything if they think it will make them money
>>
>>88325860
If you must know anon, every fucking Korean has been the same, they all go crazy you've seen Nabi too, but you must especially know how much Ina values work etiquette the most.
>>
>>88325866
I mean, I would think her fans will follow her forever (just look at Sana yesterday), so there WILL me money to be made, but would Cover trust her to stick around and Not!graduate again?
>>
>>88325326
>>88325577
Ame is never coming back. If she was she wouldn't be using legally distinct Waston 3D or doxx herself for everyone (although i must say that and streaming on twitch is a genius way of filtering the schizos)
>>
>>88325071
It's repeating what she said in that clip, her excuse for not even having a token appearance in Hololive's thing is she herself believes she needs to dedicate more time to it than she's willing to give, so she just won't do it. Nobody's telling her she has to dedicate that time, she doesn't actually have to (and literally admits that in the clip). She's always been like this, she's a real diva. She really wants people to know she's not like the other vtubers, she's better than them.
>>
>>88326323
Classic Suisei.
No wonder the JP's in 5chan somehow hate her to a degree.
>>
>>88322635
She's gone. Poof. No more. Fin.
Cover will continue to sell Watson Amelia bobble heads, bentos, and ben wa balls until next summer, when everything that was in the production pipeline as of like June is shipped and done with.
>>
>>88325311
They she isn't your one true oshi. If she was, you'd watch her play cookie clicker or Dustborn.
>>
>>88326155
calli and kiara RM using her real life name and face faggot
>>
>>88326155
how FUCKING new
>>
>>88326323
>>88326565
It can't be more obvious you're replying to yourself because that's complete horseshit
>>
>>88326836
>>88326884
The difference is that they're doing it side by side and the content is completely different between their RM and Corpo personas. notAme graduated and came back looking, acting and streaming the same things as Ame.
>>
>>88324134
Atleast Raroa likes being in Hololive. everyone else everyone else, specifically Myth feels like "Ughhh, I have to stream again."
>>
>>88326955
Its not exactly horse shit, there is a reason why some of the JP fans hate her (if you forget she's a prude and restrictive about a lot of things)
>>
>>88326323
That's an extremely fucking cynical way of spinning what she actually said, which essentially boiled down to "I have way too many things to prepare for" (like her 3 tour concerts, Youtube Fan Fest, recently Miko's sololive, the countdown japan thing and something else I'm forgetting), into "i'm just too good 4 u fufufu", as if being invited to such a big event in Japan is not a huge opportunity other holos wouldn't pass on either. You sound in bad faith but then again we're in a bad faith catalog thread in the first place...

Besides, she's known for loving surprises so it wouldn't shock me if she said she wasn't going to be there and ended up showing up anyway.
>>
Did cover know Ame was going to immediately redebut? If they weren't aware she may have burned her bridges there.
>>
>>88327197
to my knowledge she's only "restrictive" about people posting lewd/suggestive art in her art tag, which is not even something only she asks for. funnily enough, mio had to remind her audience of the exact same thing just a few hours ago: https://x.com/ookamimio/status/1850467455870947770
>>
>>88327356
no, its all about the merch. Dooby still wants the free money and Cover still needs the selling power of the illusion that shes still in it.
>>
>>88327356
the whole myth and promise follow her on twitter anon, what do you think?
>>
>>88322380
It was never laziness. It was always (You)r incel behavior that she was tired of putting up with
>>
>>88327508
I think that doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>88324220
>shondocucks
QRD? When did this happen?
>>
>>88322520
They've literally said that isn't a thing. They "choose" (kek) not to have known relationships to keep getting your cuckbucks.
>>
>>88327193
yeah in the first months everyone does
>>
>>88327259
The Countdown isn't live, no excuses are actually valid in terms of time crunch. She even admitted as much, she herself said she won't do it because it's not up to her standards. That's it. It's unambiguous.
>>
>>88327826
weird how JP doesn't have this problem
>>
>>88323196
Hololive is capitalist though
>>
>>88328151
I mean if you want someone comparable to EN's dead gens, you have Nepolabo and HoloX. Nepolabo has two mostly active members and a third that's usually active but one is just as bad as any early EN. HoloX has one member that does more than all of EN combined and then maybe one other middling streamer. Everyone else is weirdly out of it or alienated their audience or constantly on hiatus. The JP's that are very active and into Hololive have also been around longer thna HoloEN existed. It turns out the people who had to work for what they got appreciate it more than the people who received instant success on debut.
>>
>>88328151
lot of them are on breaks what're you talking about
>>
>>88322380
>fly to japan and waste 2 weeks filming shitty 5 minute dance segment for a concert where Cover takes 90% money

She has better things to do like winning Emmy.
>>
>>88328329
>botan
streams every other day + holds tournaments
>polka
streams every day
>nene
I don't know whats going on with nene right now but she has never ever exhumed vibes of being bored with streaming
>lamy
streams every other day
>>
>>88328553
The fact that this was the best way she could come up with to confirm Gura's doxx of her is hilarious on so many levels.
>>
>>88328553
>like winning Emmy
can we see it...
>>
Notice how she has no schedule when she invented schedules. The vacations will continue until morale improves.
>>
>>88328553
isn't the first episode won an emmy? not the other 24 episodes she made?
>>
>>88325105
cuba didn't have slaves by the time of the communist revolution you fucking retard
>>
The fact that she practically self-doxxed herself and acted like she couldn't hold that back anymore, was probably a big reason. Not everyone can maintain their character to such a degree of having to hold back information and fake stories for entertainment like the rest of Hololive does
>>
>>88323939
Honestly the smartest idea for someone as technically gifted as her.
>>
>>88329164
>as technically gifted
>>
>>88325343
No.
She streamed yesterday and it was cute. Dunno if she's going to stream again.
>>
>>88328553
Emmys, much like other peer-review awards, are literally just leddit karma points IRL. It's neat to be given one, but the second you say you have one or start to use it to gain clout then it becomes fucking cringe. Which, what do you expect from Ame "improve yourself" Watson?
>>
>>88329131
Kayfabe is beyond critical. Everytime it's been dropped, the person has been a loser.
>>
>>88322681
>obsessed with cock can't stop thinking about it rent free
What you call this mental illness ?
>>
>>88329367
Its why EN mostly ruined vtubing, because so many of these fuckers think its the same as being a fleshstreamer but just having a quirky anime avatar because its the popular thing to do now
>>
>>88329164
Uh, are we watching the same scuffed streams?
>>
>>88324921
Funny how jannies won't touch comments like this , but if you say the same thing about mumei you are gone in seconds
>>
>>88329131
Two of her genmates self-doxx every single stream and do it proudly. One of them is against self-doxxing and likes to keep the two separate, and the last one Ame herself proudly doxxed on an early stream for fun.
>>
>>88322428
fpbp + Thread/
>>
>>88329555
Senpai , Gomenne <3
>>
Stop making mean threads about Dooby, she is my beautiful big brown Latina
>>
>>88329297
The thing is it's from before Hololive, so she's just been seething for her entire time in Hololive that she couldn't brag about being a nobody in the Hollywood industry.
>>
She's actually an awful singer so not appearing at Holofes is a big plus.
>>
>>88323306
yes, unlike Nijisanji that only hired top quality talents...
>>
I don't see why it's so hard to understand. Cover learned she was good with more technical aspects and had experience with production do they kept asking her to do more behind the scenes work instead of just being able to streams games like she really wanted to
>>
>>88322681
>guillable

Also I’m gonna be so real with you, bro. If she doesn’t care about self-doxxing her real-ass name, she sure as hell wouldn’t care about making her relationship status a secret.
>>
>>88329555
She's already officially doxxed herself, so why hide having a boyfriend?
>>
>>88330474
because no one cares about doxx but many people would leave if that suddenly came out
>>
>>88328065
>She even admitted as much, she herself said she won't do it because it's not up to her standards.
No she didn't lol what the fuck are you saying? She quite literally said that if she were to perform on her own then she'd be able to squeeze it in since she'd just have to sing in place, but since those are done in groups/units she would have to go to dance lessons and learn the choreographies, so she can't. And we know for a fact she has a shitton of prep work in these 3 last months of the year.
>>
>>88330614
whats wrong with Moona?
>>
>>88329865
Which makes it even funnier. It's also for something super irrelevant. "Me make sound good!111!!" cool, so can literally everyone else.
>>
>>88330545
You're not understanding. She's already doxxed herself, meaning people can now know more about her personal life, including whether or not she's in a relationship. It makes no sense to give out all this personal information, but then lie about not having a boyfriend.
>>
>>88330657
Isn't she married?
>>
>>88331238
Pretty sure she had an orgy with other ID members on stream
>>
>>88331238
Yep, she got married recently
>>
>>88325935
>Raora is actively in a relationship with that Merryweather guy and they live in Japan together though, yes
This rrat has been debunked more times than the myth that Marco Polo brought pasta from China. Do your reps, anon.
Raora lives with a female Italian cosplayer called Yuriko.
>They often share Instagram stories from the same place
>She's very close with Yuriko, always saying how pride she is, and goes to her concerts
>When she returned from Italy, she spent an afternoon at her place with Yuriko, Ririatte, and another cosplayer, and from Ririatte's Instagram stories you could see her single bed with the giant Piplup plushie she used to post on her old Twitter profile (I got a 3 day ban for posting a pic of their pancake meeting)
>no trace of this Merryweather guy, just an old tweet
>>
>>88331238
Yeah, to me :)
>>
>>88325311
average sanatard lmao
>>
>>88329297
What would you know? You've never won a single award in your entire life.
>>
>>88335121
Employee of the month. What about you?
>>
>>88335185
Proof
>>
>>88322380
I've heard her sing. Trust me, it's better this way.
>>
>>88335121
I'm also not a minority hire, but I don't see how this is relevant to my point.
>>
>>88335185
>>88335270
>You can't brag about you accomplishments because... look you just can't okay!
>>
>>88322520
Anon, unless you only count relationships if it’s between talents and Cover staff members, that’s a lie. Matsuri talked about this years ago.
>>
>>88329297
Caring about what others find cringe is a sign of immaturity.
>>
>>88322669
>choriputa
So a whore, then.
>>
>>88325105
>Everytime people claim this it turns out the rich parents w
or like being killed for being catholic. you commies always ignore that one.
>>
>>88322380
>has full time successful career in a hollywood industry
>"she was too lazy to sing and dance for me!!!"
op I can hand you the rope
>>
>>88337871
hollywood?
>>
>>88322635
Cover really wanted to make merch Myth merch so Ame just let them have their merch and fucked off
>>
>Returns
>calls her fans "creeps" in her passive aggressive discord rules
>brags about her Emmy to say she's better than the common vtuber
>bitching about her previous employer in her lore video

It's clear why she left. She hated the parasocial fans, and she was tired of being the low woman on the totem pole when she felt like she was better than the others because of her Emmy
>>
>>88338015
Or they already had merch in production and she didn't give them enough notice to plan. I'm curious how much more merch will include her.
>>
>>88337871
>full time successful career in hollywood
Sure, just like the extras who get paid 20 bucks to mill around in the background of a movie have a "successful career in hollywood" kek. Foley artists are nobodies, same as 99% of people who work on movies. If you knew anything about hollywood you would know that her track record isn't particularly unique or impressive.
>>
>>88337974
she did work for animation, TV shows and movies like guardians of the galaxy
>>
There was nothing stopping her from doing these things on an alt account over the past 2 years. Cover doesn't prevent Holos from having indie accounts and they can do whatever the fuck they want besides breaking a NDA obviously, which Ame must still be held to as an affiliate.
>>
>>88338204
>downplaying job importance in the industry
your point is moot
>>
>>88338092
I hope she male collabs soon so more creeps clue in that they aren't welcome
>>
>>88335185
>>88338092
kys
>>
>>88338258
retard
>>
>>88338357
Get back to me the next time a foley artist is on stage at the oscars. You're a nobody in hollywood if you aren't a director, A-list actor, or costume designer.
>>
>>88338707
This is absolutely true. How many people even knew what the fuck a foley artist was until Goopy said she was one.

>>88338092
This is also true. She has an extremely high ego, it must've killed her to see Gura being better than her and shipped with her all the time.
>>
>>88322669
Ermm don't post my wife without my permission please.
>>
>>88322669
It's sad that a manga/anime about some loser pursuing a slut who does paid dating is popular.
>>
>>88338945
Disney has made behind the scenes videos on it, and plenty of Youtube videos exist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20UISl1e81U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhKTP5_LfU8&pp=ygUMZGlzbmV5IGZvbGV5
>>
>>88338223
Oh ok. Thanks.
>>
>>88338707
It's an industry recognition thing. I wonder what % of foley artists have emmys.
>>
>>88338707
So your career can't be considered successful unless you become the CEO of Apple? Sure you're a nobody in terms of public recognition, but if you want to work behind the scenes, then it helps immensely to have a dozen actual productions under your belt.
>>
>>88338707
You forgot producers and executive producers.
>>
>>88339869
A much higher percentage than most jobs considering its specialized and someone as minor as her only has one on a technicality (it's not like it's her Emmy, somebody has to get the Emmy for sound every time and it goes to everyone, not just the foley artist).
>>
>>88322520
If that were the case I would have gotten Shiori fired by now because we're married
>>
>>88331143
NTA and im not saying she does have one. But it's pretty damn easy to not post about your relationship online
>>
>>88339869
Probably a large percentage. Shogun alone has two emmy winning foley artist. Also, I want to point out how weird it is that people larp over how cool it is that she won an emmy.

She won it before being a vtuber. She didn't win it AS a chuuba. If Emma Stone became a vtuber, we wouldn't start gushing over her previous works, why the fuck is Goopy being given this weird extra celebration? It's not like she won them last year or anything?? It's just a weird circlejerk to stroke her ego.
>>
Did she ever do any foley work in hololive? I don't remember anything in her streams, but I haven't watched all of it (or even half).
>>
>>88322635
Did you miss the entire shitshow while she debuted over her being part of merch and retards thinking it meant she was going to be part of the promo stream? There are projects that were already in the works before she quit that they don't want to axe. You do realize normally they have to erase people out of merch that is even years ahead in planning, right? Like how Nodoka took Mel's place in a promotional event that only happened like a month ago. Or how るshia had to be scrubbed out of the Holo Expo promotion and they scrubbed out ルna instead.
>>
>>88325238
She got fired and escorted out by security after beating herself up?
>>
>>88338092
Nice fanfiction
>>
>>88322380
>>
>>88322380
This but Aqua
>>
>>88322380
i think her main issue in hololive is that she seems incapable of just streaming a fotm game. she is a tryhard contrarian type who has to be doing something different from everyone else, otherwise she is not satisfied and feels it is not good content. the other problem is she was not good in collabs. so going indie she can avoid both of those problems.
>>
>>88344153
Aqua loved the idol work you retard tourist.
>>
File: 20231130_110631.jpg (60 KB, 638x776)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>88324220

I fucking hate this East Asian idol concept of the talents, streamers, not being able to have romantic interests or shit because people dont like it

Genuinely the most annoying shit and should have stayed in East Asia

Kys, who fucking cares
>>
>>88339053
You wish, Kekzuya
>>
>>88324921
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha you are cum eating cuckold. Rent free of blacked e-girls members in Hololive.
>>
>>88322380
didn't you see how bad she during the breaking dimensions group dance?
>>
I appreciate Sakuna for just making things clear compared to Dooby
Sakuna mentioned
>ハードル下げ
>まったりゆったりマイペース
basically trying to tell people she's just going to be chill and not do anything but stream vidya. That because she isn't affiliated with a big corp that people shouldn't be expecting big things. Retired basically.
She even says she doesn't plan to monetize the channel for a long time, and mostly for membership when she finally gets to it.

Dooby is being way too vague about it, especially considering the whole affiliate thing too.
As it is it feels more like a lifeline she have herself if she ever wants to come back.
>>
>>88329164
every stream is shit and scuffed though?
it took her 2 years to set up her mocap room while getting paid to do nothing
>>
>>88348472
I mean she probably doesn't even know what the extent of an "affliate" even does, honestly no one knows what the fuck affliate does.
>>
>>88322380
>latinx
>can't sing or dance
Probably felt 10x as embarrassed desu
>>
>>88348472
gave*
>>
File: 1713069912799034.png (474 KB, 673x680)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>>88322380
Yeah probably tbdesu
>>
>>88322380
She's a latinx immigrant. She's meant to be swinging from monkey bars, not living the high life of an idol
>>
>>88348947
>honestly no one knows what the fuck affliate does
it means she can "come back" and be included in event's and shill some merch every once in a while and then vanish back to being dooby.
>>
>>88348947
it's just a loophole so that ongoing project with amelia watson in it doesn't get affected or canned because of her graduation.
>>
>work hort
>>
>>88352172
She's been included in merch but she did not come back to shill it. She's never coming back as the vtuber character, at best it would be her voice in something she said. So like a voice pack or some shit? Most people assume the only reason they didn't can her is because of ENReco where I guess people expect her voice to still appear.
>>
>>88349052
You might be on to something
>>
File: amedoko.png (50 KB, 1273x184)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>
>>88348947
It means there is an Amelia Watson card in the Hololive card game and there is not a Minato Aqua card.
>>
>>88322380
yes
>>
>stays as an "affiliate"
>goes indie anyway
Either cover doesn't care or affiliate means nothing
>>
>>88322380
Yes
>>
>>88322380
She built a mocap studio so people can rent it to use. Cover didn't allow it so she left

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.