[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wg/ - Wallpapers/General

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 6144 KB.
  • Images smaller than 480x600 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wp2244497.jpg (617 KB, 2560x1600)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
>>
File: 2.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1200)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>
File: 45905059642400.jpg (2.07 MB, 1920x1200)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
>>
File: KyotoGarden_London.jpg (1.49 MB, 1920x1080)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>
>>8069207
shit tier country
>>
>>8069406
aye, and it just got a whole lot fucking worse now we have a bunch of commies running things with a super-majority

I mean people thought the conservatives (in name only) were a bunch of clueless dickheads hellbent on trying to ruin this country; well the labour party are now gonna step in and fuck this country up so damned hard peoples heads are gonna spin; and it'll be at least 2 years before we can even start to try to reduce even some of the labour party's majority, so we're all generally just plain fucked

oh and for any Anon's out there who were maybe thinking about coming to britain for a holiday or work or whatever, save your money and go somewhere safer and less expensive, like Syria
>>
>>8069207
Appreciate this. I lived in London for a while, I was happy to return to my homeland, but I know not of a more beautiful city in the anglosphere.

Everything about it - the trains run on time, they are clean. The restaurants and hotels are grand. Cozy places to relax everywhere. Many avenues are dense with bright trees and ivy - there seem to be whole countrysides in the greater london area.

Even the lesser immigrants and refugees, rightfully maligned, are fathoms better behaved than those in the major cities of France or the US.

The weather is underrated.

But most of all the remaining customs of the british people are to be decent, honorable, and to respect their and others' stations in life. In New York or Paris you might have been castigated and screeched at by some waiter for not wearing a mask well into 2021. In London they defaulted to respectful deference for the most part.

The British empire has fallen and turned its worst caprices and bureaucratic autism inward on its own citizens, turning them to mere subjects, but the luster of its capital still shines.
>>
File: London_5.jpg (1014 KB, 1920x1200)
1014 KB
1014 KB JPG
>>
Lord Jesus Christ, Son And Word Of God, Have Mercy On Me, A Sinner.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.