[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Easter Edition
Post clips about Christianity and your favorite Bible verses.
Previous thread >>5436451
>>
File: love.webm (1.47 MB, 240x426)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB WEBM
Happy Easter everyone I hope you all have a good time with your families! Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ sacrificed His perfect life for our redemption, and triumphed over death, through His resurrection. He came to Earth not to free us from suffering but to transform suffering into the currency of redemption. So go be redeemed.
>How to become Catholic in 5 Steps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShanFMO5nbE
>>
File: 1645222798199.webm (5.05 MB, 576x1024)
5.05 MB
5.05 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1645222677301.webm (4 MB, 576x1024)
4 MB
4 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1585688462274.webm (3.84 MB, 202x360)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1681621822254218.webm (2.84 MB, 576x1024)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>
File: 14.webm (2.44 MB, 576x1024)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB WEBM
Being Catholic is not easy, it will be the hardest thing you've ever done in your life, but outside of the Catholic faith there is no salvation (Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus). If you are not part of the one true Holy Apostolic and Catholic faith you are guaranteed eternal damnation, including heretics like protestants. If you are Catholic, you are only guaranteed a chance at salvation, you must earn it through your works and it will be the most difficult challenge you've ever done. But the reward in he Kingdom of Heaven above will be worth it. Even if it costs us our mortal lives.
>Lay not up to yourselves treasures on earth: where the rust, and moth consume, and where thieves break through and steal.
- Matthew 6:19
>But lay up to yourselves treasures in heaven: where neither the rust nor moth doth consume, and where thieves do not break through, nor steal.
- Matthew 6:20
>For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also.
- Matthew 6:21
>>
File: 1662082568635381.webm (570 KB, 826x720)
570 KB
570 KB WEBM
>>
>>
File: 1688850908934220.webm (1.69 MB, 400x400)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
File: Chess.webm (5.8 MB, 720x306)
5.8 MB
5.8 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
File: Jesus_prayer(1).webm (889 KB, 500x368)
889 KB
889 KB WEBM
>>5497969
Oy vey, the jidf and mossad are very active on this most Holy of day. Your attempts at propaganda have no affect here. Begone in the name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1636484542115.webm (3.71 MB, 640x360)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1645222344373.webm (4.61 MB, 640x360)
4.61 MB
4.61 MB WEBM
>>
File: catholic christology.webm (2.97 MB, 1280x720)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>
File: catholicism.webm (5.08 MB, 800x900)
5.08 MB
5.08 MB WEBM
>>
File: catholic church.webm (5.83 MB, 854x480)
5.83 MB
5.83 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
>>5497976
>>
>>
File: 1711811090273.webm (962 KB, 946x720)
962 KB
962 KB WEBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8j3HvmgpYc
>>
File: 1708731909525033.webm (818 KB, 460x554)
818 KB
818 KB WEBM
>>
>>5497964
>but outside of the Catholic faith there is no salvation
Cults all say there is no salvation outside their group.

But God's Word says there is no salvation outside of the Lord Jesus Christ.
>John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
>1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Seek God through Jesus Christ and His Word, rather than a religious system that makes you feel good or that looks pretty with its rituals and show to be seen of men. Mary is not a co-redeemer either, she can't hear your prayers on this side of the earth and another Catholic's prayer on another side of the earth at the same time: Mary is not omnipresent.
>>
Any psalm recommendations for this day?
>>
>>5498377
Prots are heretics. Repent and go to confession. Pray the rosary everyday and convert to pre 1955 Traditional Catholicism the one true faith. Find a TradCath wife.
https://www.latinmassdir.org/countries/
Ave Christus Rex et Ave Maria.
>>
>>5498435
Psalm 137:9
>>
>>5498492
what if i don't want my kids to be raped by a priest turned pedo through forced celibacy?
>>
>>5498492
>>5498605
>haven't found an evangelical /fit/ wife yet
ngmi
>>
>>5498388
This video is laughable man. Christians were calling baptism the bath of regeneration from the very beginning. Same for the Eucharist being the true body and blood of Christ.
>>
>>5498435
Why, Psalm 22 of course (or 21 if your Bible uses the LXX numbering).
>>
>>5498492
>you're a heretic to the popes! (unbiblical)
>confess sins to a man! (unbiblical)
>pray to mary every day! (unbiblical)
>le tradcath may may LARPism (unbiblical)
>>5498835
>nooo not muh heckin traditionarinooo!!! (unbiblical)

What do you get when you baptize a baby? A wet baby.

How many popes are in heaven? nun.
>>
>>5498847
1 Corinthians 11:2: Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.

2 Thessalonians 2:15: Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Thessalonians 3:6: Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

2 Timothy 2:2: And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Noooooo traditions are unbiblical!

Romans 6:4: Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
>>
File: Mary Idolatry.webm (5.73 MB, 853x480)
5.73 MB
5.73 MB WEBM
>>5498871
A lot of papist traditions are explicitly anti-Biblical. Your whole false religion is an appeal to the supposed "authority" of man. You take a verse or two and twist them and ignore everything else, and you claim the Bible defends your idol worship and Mary worship and Mary as a co-redeemer and false works-based gospel and false Jesus and all the rest of your pedophile cult's abominations and long history of torturing and murdering Christians (sometimes for simply owning a Bible). You shouldn't even have a Bible if you're a papist, your cult used to murder people for having one. Your cult only uses scripture to justify your traditions, that's all you do, even if your traditions are bowing to idols which is an abomination to God.
>1 Corinthians 1:17a For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel
>Mark 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
>1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
>Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
>Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
>Galatians 1:8-9 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
>1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
>>
>>5498492
This is a troll attempting to impersonate me by posting some stuff I have spoken on in the past paired with a video of a tranny, this isnt even the first time you do so lol. Either way you made me laugh so thanks for that. Have a good one.
>>
>>5498917
I'm not a papist or a Catholic so cool post I guess.

I do believe the church is founded on the authority of Christ. But guess what? He appointed His apostles and disciples to spread, run, and teach in His church. As Athanasius wrote,
"Let us look at the very tradition, teaching, and faith of the catholic (universal) Church from the very beginning, which the Logos gave, the Apostles preached, and the Fathers preserved. Upon this the Church is founded."

Just because a man told you a doctrine that doesn't mean it's a doctrine of men lol.

Faith is only the beginning. Christ commanded you to do works and said if you have faith in Him you will follow His commandments. Unfortunately you yourself make faith into your idol thinking that because you mentally affirm a belief that you are automatically saved. Sad!
>>
>>5498847
>>confess sins to a man! (unbiblical)
John 20:23
>Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.
>>pray to mary every day! (unbiblical)
Luke 1:28
>And the angel being come in, said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Do you want to know what IS unbibilical? Sola scriptura.
>>
File: 1711952524516167.webm (2.45 MB, 854x480)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
>>
>>5498953
>I'm not a papist or a Catholic
>As Athanasius wrote,
>and faith of the catholic Church
Of course you don't quote Scripture, pedopapist apologist.

>Just because a man told you a doctrine that doesn't mean it's a doctrine of men lol.
>Faith is only the beginning. Christ commanded you to do works and said if you have faith in Him you will follow His commandments. Unfortunately you yourself make faith into your idol thinking that because you mentally affirm a belief that you are automatically saved. Sad!
Praise God that disingenuous and dishonest liars who bear false witness like you will be cast into the lake of fire. Good riddance.
>>
>>5498959
What perversion is this text? Is that the tranny dougas reims version where Gen 3:15 says "she"? Mary-worshipping rats.
>Luke 1:28
>And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Mary had other children. Mary needed a savior. Mary wasn't sinless. Mary worshipping retard. I'm not going to reference the verses, you're just not worth the time, you dog.

Man can't forgive sins either. Your "father" priests can't mediate for sins, only Jesus Christ can. Neither can Mary nor is she a co-redeemer.
>>
>>5498959
>Do you want to know what IS unbibilical? Sola scriptura.
Threadly reminder, Papists are told they're not allowed to interpret scripture and only their cult's private interpretation is true.

So if their pedophile child rapist priests tell them something, they're not allowed to challenge it. If their priest tells them something like that, some talking point which is not true, then they just believe it since their faith is in man and their popish cult traditions, not God and not God's Word.

I could get scripture to prove sola scriptura, scripture alone, but you wouldn't read it anyway or you'd just defer to your "Father" priest telling you what it akshually means.
>>
Behold, I am about to stand before the just judge terrified and trembling because of my many sins. For a life spent in pleasures deserves condemnation. But repent, O my soul, so long as you dwell on this earth, for inside the grave, does does not praise. And in death, no one remembers, neither in Hades does anyone give thanks. Therefore arise from the slumber of laziness, and entreat the Savior, repenting and saying, "God have mercy on me and save me."

If life were everlasting, and this world ever-existing, you would have an excuse, O my soul. But if your wicked deeds and ugly evils were exposed before the just judge, what answer would you give while you are lying on the bed of your sins, negligent in disciplining the flesh? O Christ our God, before Your awesome seat of judgement I am terrified, and before Your council of judgement I submit, and from the light of Your divine radiance I tremble, I, the wretched and defiled, who lies on my bed, negligent in my life. But I take example of the publican, beating my chest and saying, "Oh God, forgive me and have mercy on me, a sinner."

O holy Virgin, overshadow your servant with your instant help, and keep the waves of thoughts away from me, and raise up my ailing soul for prayer and vigil, for it has gone into a deep sleep. For you are a capable, compassionate, and helpful mother, the bearer of the fountain of life, my King and my God, Jesus Christ, my hope.
>>
>>5498917
Bible
>queen of heaven is a pagan goddess
>worshipping the queen of heaven provokes God to anger

Catholics
>mary is the queen of heaven
>make statues (graven (hand-made) image) of the queen of heaven
>kiss statues and pictures of the queen of heaven
>burn incense to idols of the queen of heaven
>kneeling pads infront of idols of the queen of heaven
>bow to idols of the queen of heaven
>pray to the queen of heaven
>"hail mary" hails mary 10x more than God
>mary is omnipresent and can hear your hail mary on one side of the planet and another catholic's hail mary on another side
>mary is omniscienct and can discern what you akshually need despite your unbiblical repeitions
>mary is omnipotenet and can answer your vain repetitions

What the FUCK is their problem?
>>
>>5499000
Catholic means universal and it's what the church always called itself. Though I am not a Roman or Latin Catholic, the Christian church is still the "catholic" church. Anyway, that quote is a simplification since the idea that Christ taught the apostles and the apostles passed on the knowledge is obviously in scripture.

James 2:14-24:
What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Why do you sound so happy that someone is going to hell? Should you not correct a brother and get him to repent rather than rejoice at hellfire for others?
>>
>>5499003
How do you know your personal interpretation is true? Do you believe you are infallible? If it is "obvious from the text" or some such, who do so many denominations disagree? How do you determine the correct canon of scripture? Why was it okay for the protestants to take books out of the bible? Or do you accept the deuterocanon? What about 3 and 4 Maccabees?
Sola scriptura is absurd if you give it more than 2 seconds of thought
>>
>>5499002
Look at the Greek and English for Luke side by side. "She" in Genesis is an error, but full of grace isn't really a bad translation. Grace is just favor from God.

>>5499007
Revelation 12:1-5:
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Gee I wonder what these verses could mean. Mind showing me the pagan queen of heaven? I do think Catholics are overdoing it with Marian devotions but I don't think her position is NOTHING.
>>
>>5497955
can you keep it to one thread, bud? you already have one up
>>5472158
>>
>>5499020
Christianity is dying in the west and christcucks are getting desperate so they need to create multiple threads for visibility
>>
>>5499031
I don't care about culture wars, I just want everyone to stop being obnoxious and keep their shit to one general. Board etiquette, people.
>>
File: C7A-6P3SspcoL_Tj.webm (3.9 MB, 576x576)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
>>
>>5499018
>Mind showing me the pagan queen of heaven?
Not the anon you're replying to but it's in the Book of Jeremiah.

>"So do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them; do not plead with me, for I will not listen to you. Do you not see what they are doing in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes to offer to the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to arouse my anger. But am I the one they are provoking?" declares the Lord. "Are they not rather harming themselves, to their own shame?"
Jeremiah 7:16-19

>Then all the men who knew that their wives were burning incense to other gods, along with all the women who were present—a large assembly—and all the people living in Lower and Upper Egypt, said to Jeremiah, "We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord! We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine."
Jeremiah 44:15-18
>>
>>5499018
>I do think Catholics are overdoing it with Marian devotions but I don't think her position is NOTHING.
The problem is that they think Luke 1:28 supports hyperdulia but Mary isn't more blessed than anyone who obeys the word of God and does His will.

>While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you." He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."
Matthew 12:46-50

>As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, "Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you." He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."
Luke 11:27-28
>>
>>5499002
>Mary had other children
Then why did she ask "How shall this be done, because I know not man?" (Luke 1:34) If she was about to have physical relations with St Joseph, then she wouldn't have been surprised by St Gabriel telling her that she's going to have a son. Because she was surprised, we know that she was always going to remain a virgin.
>Mary needed a savior. Mary wasn't sinless
God saved Our Lady by preserving her from any and all stain of sin.
>Man can't forgive sins either. Your "father" priests can't mediate for sins, only Jesus Christ can
The Sacrament of Confession was instituted by none other than Jesus Christ. He forgives sins through His Sacraments.
>>
>>5499065
>The problem is that they think Luke 1:28 supports hyperdulia but Mary isn't more blessed than anyone who obeys the word of God and does His will.

Luke 1:28 says "FULL of grace". Many people have had some quantity of grace, there were a number of Saints who had a great deal of it, but ONLY Our Lady was literally 100% full of grace. There are levels of holiness, and Our Lady is second only to Our Lord.
>>
>>5498496
what the FUCK
>>
>>5497955
Reminder that Jesus could've escaped any time he wanted
>>
>>5499120
YES BUT HE CHOSE TO SUFFER LIKE WE SUFFER
GLORY TO THE LORD OUR GOD
BLESS YOU ALL
>>
>>5499131
He might as well just nail himself to a cross then
>>
>>5499092
>Luke 1:28 says "FULL of grace".
κεχαριτωμένη simply means she was graced (favored) because she bore Jesus. This is what's literally in the verse. None of that Catholic headcanon about being 100% full of grace and holier than anyone else that spawned the unbiblical doctrine of immaculate conception, eventually leading to Mary worship. And it's such a bad headcanon Catholics even had insert a blatant ad hoc line ("Blessed art thou among women") into the verse or else no one would think that interpretation made any sense.
https://biblehub.com/luke/1-28.htm#commentary
You know a doctrine is 100% FALSE when its proponents feel like they need to violate scripture to defend it.

Also, the way you ignore Matthew 12:46-50 and Luke 11:27-28 clearly shows you don't care about what Jesus said, only about following man-made traditions, much like the Pharisees in Mark 7:6-9:
>He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’ You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.” And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!
>>
>>5497969
da catoilics are pedos, look at these cherrypicks
>t. literal babys cock suckers
>>
>>5499061
Thank you for that. But wouldn't it be acceptable to think that this Queen of Heaven is a fake idol worshiped here and that Mary as the mother of the King of Heaven could be the queen? I don't think anyone when calling Mary the Queen is equating her with that idol. And for precedent, we see that Solomon becomes king and his mother is referred to as queen.
>>
>>
Lord, all our sins which we committed against You in this day, whether in deeds or in words or in thoughts or through all senses, please remit and forgive us, for the sake of Your holy name, as You are Good and Lover of mankind. God, grant us a peaceful night and a sleep free from all anxiety. And send us an angel of peace to protect us from every evil, and every affliction, and every temptation of the enemy; through the Grace, compassion and love of mankind of Your Only-Begotten Son, our Lord, God, and Savior Jesus Christ, to Whom is due, with You and with the Holy Spirit, the Life-Giver Who is of one essence with You, all glory, honor and dominion, now and forever and unto the ages of all ages. Amen.
>>
>>5497955
Yeshua bar pantera was a liar, a bastard and worst of all a pederast. Why would you worship such a wicked man?
>>
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
>>
>>5497955
Can you stupid niggerish Americans stop negrifying Christianity with your stupid nigger music and edits? There is zero European spirituality in it.
>>
>>5500145
>reeeeeeee! let me tell you how you should worship!
Sneed.
>>
>>
>>5497983
Retard. Venus spins the opposite way. Uranus spins on a 90 degree angle from others. I'm a Christian and believer in Jesus but holy shit I won't tolerate pure stupidity.
>This nigga never heard of centripital and tidal forces.
(You)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCswH3UjrGI
>>
File: They love their sin.webm (5.76 MB, 356x200)
5.76 MB
5.76 MB WEBM
>>5498377
>>
>>5500508
>>
>>5500509
>>
>“May no fruit ever come from you again!” And the fig tree withered at once.
>>
Hello brothers. I hope everyone is doing well. I thought maybe instead of sperging over which branch of Christianity is best and true we can talk about books of the Bible. Do you guys have any that are special to you? Personally I'm very attached to the Psalms and try to pray a few each day. I also really like Jonah. I had heard the story a million times growing up but actually going and reading it was amazing, there is a lot going on in that small book.
>>
>>5500992
Ecclesiastes. It's surprisingly sane considering the kind of books it's lumped together with.
Also chapter 18 of Ezekiel and chapter 3 of Jonah making Jesus's death on the cross to atone for the sins of humanity pointless before it even happened.
>>
>>5500996
I actually quite like Ecclesiastes too. I recently read it for the second time. What kind of books is it lumped in with? You mean like Proverbs?

And why does Jonah 3 make the cross pointless? It seems more like a prefiguring of Christ's coming than a substitute for it. The people of Ninevah repented and avoided a temporal punishment but they would still suffer death eventually.
>>
>>5501001
>What kind of books is it lumped in with? You mean like Proverbs?
I mean like the rest of the Bible. Chapter 3 for example is incredibly down to earth for Bible standards.
>And why does Jonah 3 make the cross pointless? It seems more like a prefiguring of Christ's coming than a substitute for it.
It shows people can just repent and be forgiven, no vicarious redemption from God sacrificing his son is required. Prefiguring is just a word for Old Testament stuff that the New Testament mangled to write their books. Disfiguring is a more appropriate word.
>The people of Ninevah repented and avoided a temporal punishment but they would still suffer death eventually.
Until chapter 12 of Daniel is fulfilled it seems.
>>
>>5501011
They can repent and be forgiven sure but it doesn't solve the problem of wrongdoing in the future and doesn't solve the problem of death. Christ's coming isn't only about the forgiveness of sins but also a renewal of mankind. There is tremendous harmony in the New and Old Testaments, why do you say mangled? Christ even says that the pharisees will only see the sign of Jonah by Him.

Is not Daniel a prophecy of the end of the world? And it even says only the ones written in the book will be saved.
>>
>>5499544
You would have a hard time trying to find verses that imply the Kingdom of Heaven is subject to the laws of earthly kingdoms, or even that it has a queen. New Jerusalem is described at length but nothing is said about there being a Queen of Heaven. At most there is the imagery of Revelation 12:1-6 which you posted but that is supposed to symbolize the Church not Mary.
https://biblehub.com/revelation/12-6.htm#commentary
Moreover, if Mary was that important she would certainly have been given special treatment in the gospels, but the opposite happened and Jesus denied her any special status as his mother in the verses quoted here >>5499065.
>>
File: 1671262549069005.webm (468 KB, 360x360)
468 KB
468 KB WEBM
Scandinavia will return to the one true faith Traditional Catholicism and we will Reconquista our lands and expel all foreignors.
>Jórsalanám - Norse Crusader Song by The Skaldic Bard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lUX2s2GoEc
>>
>>5498001
Might as well say you have little to no understanding of heresy anon.
>>
>>5501019
>but it doesn't solve the problem of wrongdoing in the future and doesn't solve the problem of death
Neither did Jesus's sacrifice, wrongdoings still exist and people still die. The eschatology remains the same except God had to kill his son at some point for some reason. It's interesting to see people were complaining about that already by the time the Second Epistle of Peter was written. The last days 2 Peter 3:3-4 talks about were always just around the corner.
>There is tremendous harmony in the New and Old Testaments, why do you say mangled?
Take Luke 24:46 for example. Where in the Old Testament is that prophecy written? It doesn't exist. It's a bunch of lines from disconnected Old Testament verses poorly stitched together. That was their "sign of Jonah." The New Testament writers constantly dismantle verses referring to other people to pretend they're prophecies about Jesus throughout the gospels and epistles. Chapter 1 of Hebrews is another example. It's entirely made of verses from Psalms, Samuel, Chronicles etc talking about David, Solomon, and God but removed from context to make it look like they're about Jesus. And that's besides the misquotes, mistranslations, and general misunderstandings, like Matthew thinking Jesus needed to ride two donkeys simultaneously, John not knowing the difference between Hebrew and Aramaic, everyone completely misreading Isaiah, etc. There are so many of these you could have multiple threads just about them. Christianity basically amounts to a patchwork of random Old Testament verses posing as the fulfillment of prophecies that were never even prophecies to begin with.
>Is not Daniel a prophecy of the end of the world? And it even says only the ones written in the book will be saved.
It is but the book Daniel 12:1 mentions isn't itself, it's the Book of Life, in which the names of the righteous are written. Jesus claimed those things would happen before their generation passed away but they never happened.
>>
>>5501326
nah only untermenschen like poles keep subscribing to the pedo church, scandinavians got rid of that shit centuries ago
why did you stop posting the webm with footage of lutheran sweden in 1955 btw?
>>
File: reject_modernity_3_2.webm (3.73 MB, 720x576)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB WEBM
>>5501604
You have no idea what you're talking about. Catholicism built Europe and it is protestanism that destroyed her. As far as the webm goes, there is no footage of Catholic Sweden since cameras were not invented at the time. However we have the Catholic Swedish Saints that weep for Sweden and how far she's fallen.
Erik Den Helige be för oss
Heliga Birgitta be för oss
The only outcome of protestanism including lutherans is atheism. Sweden abandoned her Catholic morality for protestant "sliding" morality and look at her now. But the youth will rediscover Sweden's great Catholic origins and reconquista Sweden for Our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray the rosary for them every day. Sweden will be a great Catholic nation once again.
>Meeting with Max Skalenius, Swedish young Catholic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPV3MANsaGk
>>
>>5501682
i asked you a rhetorical question, it's obvious you stopped posting it because all it did was show that the best society to live in was a lutheran one
too bad you didn't think it thoroughly before you first posted it to shill your pedo church that's to be expected from you internet tradcath larpers lol
>>
>>5501563
Does the pope?
https://apnews.com/article/vatican-lgbtq-pope-bfa5b71fa79055626e362936e739d1d8
>>
>>5501713
>best society to live in was a lutheran one
That webm showed Sweden in prosperity because they stayed out of ww2 retard, it had nothing to do with being lutheran. The rest of Europe was decimated from the war so it allowed a great economic boom for Sweden. As always protestanism leads to atheism and lack of morality, now they have let in hundred of thousands of muslims into their country and my poor Sweden has become the rape capital of the world. Too bad you didnt think thoroughly before you posted your deveptive post.
>>
>>5501754
jorge bergoglio is a jesuit who are jews. All Catholics know he is not Catholic and will eventually be judged as an antipope.
>>
>>5501805
>That webm showed Sweden in prosperity because they stayed out of ww2 retard
lmao you coping faggot show me where there's anything about ww2 in your pedo church shill post here
https://desuarchive.org/wsg/search/image/pYwxWJdfzZSRE_1q6ZfAng/
>it had nothing to do with being lutheran
yeah dude that high trust swedish society with its strong protestant work ethic just fell from the sky one day, nothing to do with being lutheran
>As always protestanism leads to atheism and lack of morality
if that's true then catholicism leads to protestantism
>my poor Sweden has become the rape capital of the world
larping as a swede now lol
>your deveptive
larping zoomer faggot can't even proofread lol
>>
the characters in the bible read like simpletons

the ideology of christianity is essentially being a literal baby

srsly wut the fugg
>>
File: NO HEDIDNT.webm (2.09 MB, 646x480)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB WEBM
>>5501754
Pope Francis doesn't approve same sex bless unions how about you read the actual document straight from the source and not biased news sources that are being twisted from both sides?

https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_ddf_doc_20231218_fiducia-supplicans_en.html

5. This is also the understanding of marriage that is offered by the Gospel. For this reason, when it comes to blessings, the Church has the right and the duty to avoid any rite that might contradict this conviction or lead to confusion. Such is also the meaning of the Responsum of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, which states that the Church does not have the power to impart blessings on unions of persons of the same sex.
>>
>>5500954
Ironic that if Christians say something racist to atheists they get banned, but this sort of stuff always remains.

>>5501806
Jesuits are part of Roman Catholicism.

>>5501885
You atheists literally chop off your cocks and crossdress.

>>5501992
>vatican.va
>listening to pederasts, sodomites, and liars
>>
>>5501208
>that is supposed to symbolize the Church not Mary
Can you really tell me that's all it's supposed to mean? Did the church give birth to the savior or the savior the church? Mary and the church often have overlapping symbolism.

I'd say she does get special treatment. You say that Jesus denies her? He says that those who do the will of God are His family and will enter the Kingdom. She obviously does the will of God. I think He is trying to break the Jewish conception of saying "Abraham is our father so surely we are right with God."
Also think of things like the wedding at Cana. Mary asks Jesus to help them and He says it's not time yet but she insists and He complies. Not saying the Kingdom of Heaven is subject to earthly laws or rulers but Mary is in heaven and she birthed the king of heaven so queen is not such a farfetched title for her.
>>
File: Dueteronomy 4.webm (2.6 MB, 848x480)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB WEBM
>>5499544
>>5502030
>mental gymnastics to worship and pray to mary
Don't you ever get tired of promoting your abominable traditions that are contrary to God's Holy Word?
>>
File: Isaiah 44.webm (2.39 MB, 320x240)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB WEBM
>>
They don't even care about God's Word, it's just "muh traditions" and give the middle finger to God and His Word whenever it doesn't align.
>>
>>5501593
Wrongdoings exist and people still die but Christ was resurrected as a promise of the resurrection of all humans. Heaven and Hell aren't places of happiness or suffering but the state of humans if they accept what has been offered them or not. You either begin the process of salvation on Earth in order to reap incorruptibility later or you don't and suffer for it.
Are you really going to tell me that the prophecies about the Messiah didn't say he was going to suffer and rise? Maybe they didn't specify on the third day but come on. Take a look at those patchwork prophecies and see to whom they apply. Are you going to read Psalm 22 and tell me that is about David?
>>
>>5502036
I don't worship or pray to Mary. I respect her as someone with a high degree of holiness and as the one who bore my God in her womb and ask her to pray for me. To God. Take it easy man. Feel free to let me know how any of that contradicts God's word.
>>
File: hell.webm (5.96 MB, 480x480)
5.96 MB
5.96 MB WEBM
>>5502044
>hail mary isn't hailing/praying to mary because... is just isn't okay!!1!!
>>
>Jesus: Pray to the father, use not vain repetitions
>Catholics: hail mary hail mary hail mary hail mary hail mary hail mary hail mary hail mary hail mary hail mary hail mary hail mary (x1000)
Imagine trying to manipulate God's judgment by asking Mary to influence Jesus on your behalf instead of obeying God's plain commandments.

Good riddance to Mary-worshippers on the day of wrath.
>>
>>5502058
You can't say hi to someone without being worship? Thanks for the info.

You do realize that the Hail Mary is lifted straight from Luke, right?
>>
>>5502061
Mary influenced Jesus at the wedding in Cana
>>
>>5501823
>show me where there's anything about ww2
Settle down zhang, the webm is a representation of what we had and ultimately the downfall was protestanism
>high trust swedish society
This is because they were all the same race and religion
>with its strong protestant work ethic just fell from the sky one day, nothing to do with being lutheran
You fool, that work ethic came from the Catholics originally.
>true then catholicism leads to protestantism
No, apostasy came from sinners who wanted to sin under protestanism because they did not want to do the work and believed they could be saved by faith alone which is incorrect.
>larping as a swede
I am not swedish but that doesnt mean we Catholics dont love all our Catholic brothers and sisters. I weep for Sweden as if she were my own because of her Catholic origins
Its the internet i dont need to proofread
>>
File: kek.gif (157 KB, 757x592)
157 KB
157 KB GIF
>>5498675
ofc her husband is brown
>>
>>5497955
Lets worship our lord and saviour the great kike Jewsus Christ amen.
>>
>>5501992
>Pope Francis doesn't approve same sex bless unions
Give him some time
>>
File: Rabbi Yeshua.webm (2.89 MB, 1164x1164)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>5502127
Amen.
>>
>>5502530
Pope Francis recently stated gender ideology is ugly and is now writing a document this month and according to Cardinal Fernandez would be a straight up attack that would even please Francis's critics.
>>
>>5502098
>the webm is a representation of what we had and ultimately the downfall was protestanism
the webm literally shows sweden after 400 years of protestantism, you're so out of touch you thought it was a good idea to use it to shill for a church they had abandoned in the 16th century lol
>because they were all the same race and religion
yes they were all scandinavian protestants
>that work ethic came from the Catholics originally
yeah those latin american and sub-saharan shitholes that represent the majority of catholics on the planet have such an admirable and efficient work ethic, strikingly similar to their southern european progenitors with their incredibly low levels of corruption
you can chalk it all up to race, it says a lot how these are the most catholic countries while the whitest countries were already ditching catholicism half a millennium ago
>because they did not want to do the work and believed they could be saved by faith alone which is incorrect
romans 3:21-28, galatians 2:16, ephesians 2:8-9, philippians 3:8-11...
>I weep for Sweden
because your tradcath larp requires it not because you care, sweden's problems sure aren't getting solved by people subscribing to your pedo church
>i dont need to proofread
that explains all the dumb shit you keep posting
>>
>>
>>
>>5497969
Yall are gay. All these dudes are fagots no matter their ideology. They fucked kids hoe are u justifying this shit. All ideologies attract retards. I hate the antichrist
>>
>>5497979
Honestly extremely based outside of them filming it. Now it's just globo homo retardation.
>>
>>5498675
This is just sad. Hope it works out
>>
>>5498917
The devil is in all things, as is God. Devotion to an ideology is a pox upon your children. Decernment is a gift from God
>>
>>5498675
She's essentially wearing nothing in a gym full of men who try to look good and impress women so they can fornicate with them.

Where is your hair covering woman, why u show your ass cheeks woman?
>>
File: The Burned Man.webm (5 MB, 720x480)
5 MB
5 MB WEBM
>>5497962
>>5497964
How much they paying you for this? You've been shitting up /x/ a lot lately so the pay must be decent.
>>
File: 1612306752333.webm (2.83 MB, 488x406)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
>>
>>5502025
What's wrong with crossdressing?
>>
>>5497964
So everyone should just cope being a poor and not try to be rich while living here?
>>
>>5502530
https://press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/en/bollettino/pubblico/2024/04/08/240408c.html

And the Catholic Church just recently condemned gender ideology and transgenderism.
Written by Pope Francis as well in a document released minutes ago.
>>
File: Psalm 098 - 4chan.webm (3.24 MB, 480x480)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB WEBM
Sing to the Lord a new song,
for he has done marvelous things;
>>
File: Joshua 001.webm (3.06 MB, 853x480)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB WEBM
>>5505218
>>
File: 1712198372776063.webm (1.77 MB, 540x960)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB WEBM
>>5498492
>>
File: Patristic Nectar 001.webm (4.96 MB, 360x640)
4.96 MB
4.96 MB WEBM
>>
File: Patristic Nectar 002.webm (5.04 MB, 360x640)
5.04 MB
5.04 MB WEBM
>>5507031
>>
File: Patristic Nectar 003.webm (4.1 MB, 202x360)
4.1 MB
4.1 MB WEBM
>>5507035
>>
File: Patristic Nectar 004.webm (5.17 MB, 720x1080)
5.17 MB
5.17 MB WEBM
>>5507036
>>
File: Patristic Nectar 005.webm (3.89 MB, 720x1080)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>5507039
>>
File: Patristic Nectar 006.webm (4.67 MB, 720x1080)
4.67 MB
4.67 MB WEBM
>>5507043
>>
File: Patristic Nectar 007.webm (4.6 MB, 720x1080)
4.6 MB
4.6 MB WEBM
>>5507050
>>
I'm trying to build a case that black people were not spoken about in the Bible and therefore are not God's children.
So far I've gone through as much of the Bible as I can and come to the following conclusions:
Jesus and all of his disciples were white.
All persons mentioned in the old testament can be assumed white with the exception of the Cushite people and Balthazar one of the 3 wise men (look at any nativity set one will be black).
Balthazar's description as black comes from an 800AD text that cannot be attributed to St Bede but was found in proximity to his works that describes Balthazar as "Of dark complexion with a heavy beard". Never before this date was Balthazar described as black, only after the Spanish and Portuguese brought black slaves into Europe was this description given probably as a novelty. Matthew 2:1 states the wise men came from the East but Africa would be west of Bethlehem so Balthazar was very likely not black.

The next and final case for blacks in the Bible comes from the Cushite people. References to the Cushite's were translated as Ethiopian in several translations including the KJV.
In Numbers 12 Moses marries a Cushite woman and after 2 people make fun of Moses for this, God strikes them down with leprosy.
The only description I can find of the Cushite/Ethiopian people is in Jeremiah 13:23 which says: "Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil."
Moses lived from 1391–1271 BC and Jeremiah was alive 650 – 570 BC. Much of the region was occupied by the Egyptians between 1550–1070 BC which could put Moses in the clear and the strange skin described by Jeremiah may be a later peoples. I believe the Bible but I cannot believe that marriage between whites and blacks would be accepted and defended by God.
We know the Adam, his children & the Israelites were white from Lamentations 4:7, Genesis 25:25, Genesis 18:8. I must know how the Cushites looked.
>>
File: codex vaticanus.webm (5.55 MB, 427x240)
5.55 MB
5.55 MB WEBM
>>
File: mathew 23.webm (5.06 MB, 256x144)
5.06 MB
5.06 MB WEBM
>>
>>5507668
Not this again, man. You gotta give it up. It's not historical nor is it Christ-like.
>>
>>5507725
Rabbis love christianity >>5497968
>>
Imagine if the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom won their civil war, and converted all of China to their bizarre heresy. So everyone from China thought some Hong guy was Jesus's brother.

Would be even worse if the dynasty was still alive and in charge.
>My divine emperor is totally Jesus's great-great-Nephew.
>>
>>5497955
"Easter" contains pagan rituals, a counterfeit of the biblical Passover. How did Jesus rise after 3 days and 3 nights if He died on Friday and rose up on Sunday? Do the math, doesn't add up to 3 days and nights. Mark 16:9a: "Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week" https://www.stepbible.org/?q=version=KJV|reference=Mark.16&options=VHUG hover/click over "of the week", it's σάββατον (sabbaton) 'Sabbath' (G4521). He died on the fourth day of the week, and rose again on the seventh, which add up to 3 days and 3 nights. Catholicism is a false religion, we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ's death for our sins, burial, and resurrection on the third day, works follow, but they do not save. You do not have to pray, be baptized, go to church, etc. to be saved, they are works that follow faith, but they don't save you.
>>
>>5508549
Jeremiah 10:1-5: "Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not." neither is Christmas, not satan claus, not the materialism, wake up and seek the Lord for wisdom and He will give you it. Time to strive for the Lord and seek His face in this last hour, living for Him everyday with prayer, spiritual warfare, supplications and fasting and reading the good Book and having it always in mind.
>>
>>5508549
Easter is not pagan and has never been pagan. There is zero evidence of any connection between the two except a Germanic season named after an idol of that name which came to be synonymous with the Easter season. Historically it was called Pascha by Christians.
>>
File: Psalm 099 - 4chan.webm (3.39 MB, 490x480)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB WEBM
>>5507675
The Lord reigns,
let the nations tremble;
he sits enthroned between the cherubim,
let the earth shake.
>>
File: Psalm 100 - 4chan.webm (1.32 MB, 480x480)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB WEBM
>>5509076
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
>>
File: tide_goes_in.webm (894 KB, 480x360)
894 KB
894 KB WEBM
just ran into this gem from years back...
bill, that's not helping
>>
File: space.webm (3.16 MB, 1280x720)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB WEBM
>>5498080
Just remember that the Lord has bestowed upon us the infinite grandness of the universe. Every planet, every burning star, every swirling galaxy, it's all for you and me. He gave us mathematics as a tool to understand His awesome world, and just when we think we know it all, the Lord shows us just how little we know.

His hands are brutal enough to sculpt the harsh abyss of our universe but gentle enough to weave every strand of our DNA, and meticulously assemble every cell of our bodies. He crafted us in His image, he is the divine potter.

What human machination can withstand the awe-inspiring power of the Lord? What scheme of man can rival the infinite power of God?

Armed with the armor of God, who can defeat us? When we put our faith in the Lord, what challenge exists that we cannot surmount?

Have faith like a child, put your trust in the Lord, He has a plan for every one of us. Even just a little bit of faith can move mountains. The Lord uses our faults and flaws to better us, and we are all unique gems polished by the Lord Himself. Never forget that.
God bless.
>>
>>5507052
>>
bump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP0hE1qPhqg
>>
>>5497964
Make no mistake, we can not earn salvation by any means that we possess. We are all sinners and have all fallen in sin. We do NOT deserve eternal life. It is by the grace of God that we are saved.

Eph 2:4-10: "But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, by (grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
>>
>>5510411
This is an extremely ridiculous take on a guy just dedicating his life to being healthy and sharing what he finds in his research. It always has to be a fucking spectacle doesn't it. If Jesus has a problem with humans perfecting health, and I doubt Jesus would considering he supposedly healed people, then fuck em. Don't give me the ability to make better choices for the longevity of what is supposed to be a gift of a life according to these retards if you don't want me extending it so I can appreciate it longer and learn more. Hell, maybe with enough time, I may find Jesus lol. If this retard feels so strongly about it this motherfucker better not be using medicine or doctors or living in a house or using antibacterial soap or doing literally any fucking thing a modern human does because all of these comforts and conveniences extend our lives.
>>
>>5497959
>The earth takes shape like clay under a seal
This doesn't means that the earth is shaped like a seal under a shape, this means that the earth changes shapes LIKE clay under a seal also changes shapes.
>>
File: Psalm 101 - 4chan.webm (5.24 MB, 256x144)
5.24 MB
5.24 MB WEBM
>>5509722
Every morning I will put to silence
all the wicked in the land;
I will cut off every evildoer
from the city of the Lord.
>>
>>5498050
>satan takes a bunch of out-of-context clips from scholars and tells the kids that these are the only scholarly opinions out there and no one has ever challenged any of these hypotheses, making them indoctrinated retards until their death
>>
File: Jesus dreams.webm (2.41 MB, 1920x1080)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB WEBM
>>5512162
I'm still making noise so I guess that means I'm divine, thanks nig.
>>
>>5510411
He can conquer death but still needs my cash. Real believable story you got there schlomo lmao.
>>
File: Orthodox.webm (4.69 MB, 720x1080)
4.69 MB
4.69 MB WEBM
>>
File: Orthodox 002.webm (4.19 MB, 360x638)
4.19 MB
4.19 MB WEBM
>>
It's a shame we can't have decent threads because of ortho/cath larpers and atheist shitposters.
I just want comfy Jesus webms man.

Also, can someone webm this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Ls5KDCLFw
>>
File: barabbas.webm (4.07 MB, 480x272)
4.07 MB
4.07 MB WEBM
>>
File: Bar Abbas.webm (4.02 MB, 360x180)
4.02 MB
4.02 MB WEBM
>>5513753
>>
File: Psalm 085 - 4chan.webm (5.01 MB, 320x180)
5.01 MB
5.01 MB WEBM
The Lord will indeed give what is good,
and our land will yield its harvest.
>>
File: Paradiso.webm (2.37 MB, 480x480)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB WEBM
>>5513538
>>
>>5513917
Thank you. God bless you, Anon.
>>
>>5501326
Dds papistäckel
>>
File: 1685905072401781.webm (3.88 MB, 540x600)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>
>>5511981
>This is an extremely ridiculous take on a guy just dedicating his life to being healthy and sharing what he finds in his research.
You're talking about the guy who makes his son donate his blood to him on a weekly basis because he thinks it de-ages him. He's a delusional faggot who makes wild bullshit claims about shit he made up """researching""" in his garage and selling to gullible desperate people online.
>>
>>5498377
>she can't hear your prayers on this side of the earth and another Catholic's prayer on another side of the earth at the same time: Mary is not omnipresent.
I'm not omnipresent, but I can do that with the power of the telephone.
>>
>>5513346
>>5513354
basado

>>5513538
>ortho/cath larpersas opposed to prot larpers? I'm sorry making up some cope about how you don't go to any church because of your own head anon is as cringe as the terminally inline "Orthodox" that have never seen an irl Divine Liturgy
>>
>>5517421
>ortho/cath larpers

I'm sorry making up some cope about how you don't go to any church because of your own head anon is as cringe as the terminally inline "Orthodox" that have never seen an irl Divine Liturgy
>>
>>5497955
Christianity is weak and it upholds Jewish influence on western society and the whole world. You're zogs foot soldiers. He never wanted to convert gentiles, he only sent for you after he failed to convert his people(the jews).
>>
Everything's alright https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfwfodcsWvs&ab_channel=rickhavoc501
>>
File: 1000011461.webm (5.77 MB, 1280x720)
5.77 MB
5.77 MB WEBM
>>
File: ZtLollvXf6NdepJV.webm (2.64 MB, 1280x720)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB WEBM
>>5502610
you're a jew if you don't worship a jew
>>
File: T6JYr9UQK01Ze3b8.webm (1.96 MB, 640x360)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>5513538
>let me worship the god of israel in peace
>>
>>5501326
as a scandi, orthodoxy is much more in line with nordic mindset, even than protestantism. not saying there is 1 universal correct faith as we hold the same god sacred, but read the room so to speak.
>>
>>5501682
>sweden became what it is today because it's protestant
>sweden was had its time as a great power and later enjoyed peace and prosperity even during both world wars because .. because uhhh ....
>>
>>5519302
>>5519289
Do you think spamming all day every day makes you NOT look like paid pajeets?
>>
File: iGvExOAUBbjywkiR.webm (1.64 MB, 320x568)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
>>5497955
those who bless them will be blessed those who curse them will be cursed. based!
>>
File: GR5OPG3Cw9HaA2or.webm (1.31 MB, 558x360)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB WEBM
>>5497955
>>
File: 1706236924937422.webm (5.5 MB, 720x405)
5.5 MB
5.5 MB WEBM
Proverbs 11:9 With their mouths the godless destroy their neighbors, but through knowledge the righteous escape.
>>
File: 1486781539558.gif (95 KB, 346x360)
95 KB
95 KB GIF
>>5497955
daily reminder most christcucks would call jesus a socialist hippie and tell him to get a job if they met him irl
>>
>>5519788
But he had a job, he was a carpenter.
>>
>>5500170
The fact they didn't exterminate the jews when they could tells you everything you need to know about the catholic church.
>>
>>5520084
He was actually a stone mason.
>>
File: immigration.gif (641 KB, 1415x1107)
641 KB
641 KB GIF
>>5519359
Leviticus 19:33-34
New International Version
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."
>>
>>5519788
>trannime
>leftist
yawn
>>5520487
Saint louis the ninth literally did and burned every copy of the talmud he found. Chaucer relates the mass slaughter of jews in england as a funny joke story with a happy ending. More anti jew than any atheist i’ve seen
>>5520586
>post statistics outright proving atheists are far more left wing and pro immigrant than any other group
>b-but this scripture i’m interpreting for you!!!
It doesn’t disprove the pragmatic facts of reality, dumbass. You’re shilling a belief system that factually, statistically correlates with pro immigrant voting and I the opposite. By the way, you might want to re read your prose edda, because based viking pagans have the exact same story about inviting a foreigner in, feeding him, and him turning about to be wotan. Turns out stories from a massively different ancient of medieval context about ethnically similar travellers being given hospitality doesn’t apply to modern mass immigration between nation states
>>
File: 1667781684753.webm (659 KB, 400x400)
659 KB
659 KB WEBM
>>5521203
Kek, you're gonna OD on copium, christcuck.
>>
>>5497961
please post the edit of this!
>>
>>5521388
they are all disingenuous they give zero fucks about the west staying white as long as their sect of judaism prevails
>>
File: JUSTin Martyr.gif (773 KB, 1200x1200)
773 KB
773 KB GIF
>>5521451
Indeed.
>>
>>5497955
Jesus will kill every Christian Nationalist alive. We'll bathe in their blood when the Lord returns.
>>
>>5521203
>everyone who disagrees with me is a tranny and a leftist
(You)
>>
>>5497955
Okay but why are you using the Sky King theme song? And why did Mel Gibson give him dark hair when history says he had golden hair? And grey eyes, not fucking brown.

Publius Lentullus: "tall, golden hair, grey eyes, rosy skin"
Pontius Pilate: "golden hair and beard, fair skin"
Gamaliel: "thin, golden hair and soft blue eyes"

>>5497964
>>5511969
Complete opposite of what Jesus said. Fuck off moron.
Faith in Jesus alone is all you need. We deserve eternal life; why the fuck would Jesus be sent to die for us if we didn't deserve it you absolute fucking retard. Jesus' literal words are if you believe you will have everlasting life. That's it.
Jesus: Faith alone grants everlasting life
Catholics: You gotta suck our faggot pope's dick, pay us money, take part in our rituals, worship our idols, repeat prayers, and swear oaths, and so on and so forth
Catholics are the biggest fucking problem on this planet. Dividing people from Jesus and literally burning people alive.
>>5498492
Good bait, brother. Ya almost got me until i saw the transvestite.
>>5500954
>banned for speaking out against shitskins
Based
>>5502044
>bore my god
Jesus said he saw satan fall from heaven, dumb faggot, long before mary existed
>someone else needs to talk to god
Unsaveable, enjoy hell dumb ass
>you need to go out and talk to some faggot about your relationship with Jesus
Sorry faggot, but Jesus literally says to pray only to him, only believing in him will grant eternal life, he is the only way to heaven, the end.
I ain't paying your faggot pope taxes.
I ain't worshipping your idols.
I ain't sucking any of your faggot priests dicks.
I ain't going to swear any oaths.
I ain't gonna go worship your super heroes that promise "salvation" or less time in "purgatory"
I basically just ain't gonna do any of your cult shit.
And why are you posting a transvestite.
>>5502040
>cross is just made of wood, not gold and silver and other valuable riches like faggot catholics do
Based
>>
>>5502040
Also, what is sauce on this video? I wanna see the full thang.
>>5507674
I was raised Christian, praying before meals, going on retreats and church events, missions to help others or build infrastructure, yada yada yada, doing and acting and not just going to church. I always thought my "Catholic" friends were a bit odd, a bit off, strange in ways that were different to other friends. Only now at 37 have i started to discover all the fucking insane shit they believe.
Mortal men granting grace/mercy/salvation?! ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?!
Worshipping idols? Paying money for sin forgiveness? Golden images to glorify god? A fucking crown on Mary/Mary is the QUEEN of heaven?! What the absolute fuck?!
There is a fucking endless list of shit these fucking psychopaths do to fucking get into hell. Like some retard in a black trench coat will tip his fedora while mocking god and laughing, and that's it; Catholics literally spend their entire lives building a fucking rocket ship to blast their way down into fucking hell. They even pay people help them stay in hell, and desecrate their fucking bodies with idols "BLESSED" by men.
Oh and let's not forget they think IT'S OKAY that they fucking burn people alive for not taking part in their fucking cult.
If i would of known all this shit growing up i would of NEVER befriended any of those people. Holy shit how fucking horrifying. No wonder they always seemed strange, if it was a hundred years earlier they would have fucking burned me alive just for being Christian. Looking back on those experiences among them it was like i was in a fucking village of cannibals and never knew it.
>>5507675
This right here identifies so perfectly with Catholics. Fucking powerful.
Every.
Single.
Fucking.
Line.
Is literally Catholics.
>>
File: ChastityGood.webm (5.58 MB, 608x1080)
5.58 MB
5.58 MB WEBM
>>
>El Abanderado de La Tradición
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVkefN10JtA
>>
>"Dégénération" - Quebecois Traditionalist Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF92-uSiVZQ
>>
>>5522843
>>5522844
>>5522846
do you get paid to shill this shit here?
>>
>>5522901
Shill? Just trying to shepherd people to the one true faith Traditional Catholicism anyway I can. It just so happens I also enjoy watching some vtubers.
>Proof Catholicism is the true religion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9tAweHIoh4
>>
>>5522901
It's another tradcath zoomer. Probably got infected with it from a glownigger asset like Nick Fuentes, they're everywhere on the internet.
>>
>>5502036
Define worship.
>>
>>5523182
In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word for "worship" is shachah, defined as "to depress, i.e. prostrate (especially reflexive, in homage to royalty or God)." This word is also translated in the Authorized Version as "bow down, crouch, fall down, humbly beseech, do obeisance, do reverence, make to stoop, worship."
Bowing and worshipping go hand in hand in many verses in the Bible. Satan tries to get our Savior to "fall down and worship" him, but Jesus angrily replies, "Away with you, Satan! . . . 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve'" (Matthew 4:9-10). David urges us to "worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD our Maker" (Psalm 95:6). When Abraham's servant sees how well God has blessed his quest to find a wife for Isaac, "he worship[s:lit] the LORD, bowing himself to the earth" (Genesis 24:52).
When Job hears the horrific news of the total loss of everything he once enjoyed, including all his children, he does what many would consider an unusual thing: "Then Job arose and tore his robe and shaved his head, and he fell to the ground and worshipped" (Job 1:20). What an example of faith!
After Solomon dedicates the new Temple to God in prayer, the people worship: "When all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the LORD on the temple, they bowed their faces to the ground on the pavement, and worshiped and praised the LORD" (II Chronicles 7:3).

https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/4780/Shachah.htm
>>
>>5521451
literally look at this:
>>5519359
you have no argument against it. why are you shilling atheism when it’s statistically the most pro immigrant demographic? YOU don’t care about the west becoming brown as long as it isn’t christian, because you have some sort of mental obsession with it
>>
>>5523046
oh yeah that guy who openly talks about kikes, something none of your little fedora talking heads dare to do
>>
File: 1713883000049535.webm (5.74 MB, 1280x720)
5.74 MB
5.74 MB WEBM
>>5523597
>It's another 'underage retard falls for obvious controlled opposition psyops' episode
Kek love these reruns
>>
>>5523631
oh yeah siding with mass media, the entirety of the left and jews on constantly attacking christianity is totally not being psyopped. you’re totally the resistance dude.
>>
File: 1713883221930958.webm (5.92 MB, 1280x720)
5.92 MB
5.92 MB WEBM
>>5523857
You know Spic Fuentes and his goypers are civnats who refer to actual white nationalists as "wignats," right? That's every "based" e-celeb pandering to the Catholic crowd out there. And their rhetoric is, unsurprisingly, exactly the same as the anti-white Jewish rhetoric.
Webm related.
>>
File: 1713568213807644.webm (4.25 MB, 640x360)
4.25 MB
4.25 MB WEBM
>>5523892
if your king is a middle eastern jew then you are anti-white
if you think europeans were satanic idol worshippers before the hebrew bible was forced on them you are anti-white
if your morality comes from schizophrenic verses made up by YAHWEH's chosen tribe of demons you are anti-white
>>
File: hZab1IP0xMpMNAMz.webm (2.51 MB, 480x270)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB WEBM
oh boy I love hostile subversive foreign religions
>>
File: MTALdnjIckguuApO.webm (3.12 MB, 480x270)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB WEBM
"pagans"
>>
>>5524745
>pagans when they realise their ancestors willingly gave up their demonic beliefs to receive salvation
most pagans are just larpers who don't even actually practice whatever their native belief was
the irony of americans appealing to heritage and tradion is hilarious
if you were really trying to appeal to your heritage you'd realise that the most commin pagan practice is accepting Christ as lord
>>
File: stoic roman soldier.gif (979 KB, 220x258)
979 KB
979 KB GIF
>>5523597
>>5524826
>this little bong faggot unironically talking shit about americans while sucking fuentes' dick at the same time
>>
>>5524826
>willingly
>demonic beliefs
Historically illiterate AND brainwashed.
>>
>>5497955
Bought a copy of Jesus of Nazareth on VHS at my local thrift store for 25 cents, still in it's plastic wrap, finished the first tape and it's got me hooked so far. Yes I know it's available for free on youtube but it still feels good to own it.
>>
File: 1713988569645500.webm (1014 KB, 460x562)
1014 KB
1014 KB WEBM
>>5522995
>It just so happens I also enjoy watching some vtubers.
>>
>>5527311
lol this is the type of person telling you to convert to papism
>>
>>5527474
It's usually these dumb kids who watch vtubers or feds trying to lure them. Fed honeypots prefer to hang out on Discord these days though. They'll try to recruit elsewhere but the main hub is Discord. A lot easier to have the bait eaters post incriminating evidence on a single service that they already have 100% access to than to scrape data from all over the web.

Traditional Catholicism is what they like to talk about to get impressionable teenagers to join their server and ruin their lives just to protect some child molesting demon.

https://justicereport.news/articles/2023/11/28/white-family-in-financial-ruin-after-aggressive-fbi-honeypot-leads-to-military-style-raid/
>>
>>5522901
They can't justify their own religion, so they LARP as a perceived opposition religion, and present a strawman for you to knock over. It's the same reason why you won't see any reasons to vote for a candidate. Instead, all you see is the smearing of opponents. This is a satanic strategy. This world view has no angels to follow, just demons to fear. Instead, cast out the demons, and focus on the good news. That is the only way to find salvation.
>>
>>
>>
>>5527494
guess the cia isn't called the "catholic intelligence agency" for no reason
>>
File: 1709393032138617.gif (202 KB, 760x504)
202 KB
202 KB GIF
>>5521203
>>
File: left right.webm (5.56 MB, 1920x1080)
5.56 MB
5.56 MB WEBM
>>5529084
>>
>>5528896
>>5529084
>>5529235
>Jesus Christ General
>>
Do You really believe this talk of God is true?!

Listen to ME! All alone and clear, up here, on MY mountain. I can see the four corners of the earth from up here, but what do you see? How can you belive that you can see more than me from, way down there, in the valley of the shadow of death?
>>
File: Revelation.webm (5.88 MB, 640x360)
5.88 MB
5.88 MB WEBM
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. Children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision, or a husband’s will, but born of God.
>>
>>5531289
>retard music is playing in the background
Stopped watching at 3 seconds in. Put some white music or if you have more than 30 IQ points to spare some narrative you retarded nigger faggot.
>>
File: 1714432113075645.webm (3.79 MB, 640x360)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
>>5529235
They never learn.
>>
>>5519478
Do you have the "when you stand before god" baldwin edit, the one from before he became a wider known meme?
>>
File: Revelation.webm (3.71 MB, 640x360)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB WEBM
>>5531729
>>
>>5497955
Jesus never existed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.