[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Or the tape the government tried to destroy via the IRS.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
24/24
>>
File: FEMA 1.webm (5.32 MB, 641x360)
5.32 MB
5.32 MB WEBM
>>5619370
Webm related.
>>
File: FEMA 2.webm (4.76 MB, 641x360)
4.76 MB
4.76 MB WEBM
>>5619395
>>
>>5619334
Jesus is evolution

I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
>>
>>5619362
Absolutely true, it's weird how often that is left out of the history books, I guess it's hard to brainwash kids to believe they share a common ancestry with maggots and earthworms if you tell them of the atrocities committed in the name of the evolution religion.
>>
>>5619338
>>5619339
But the heckin science experts said vaccines were heckin safe and effective
>>
>>5619401
>Jesus is evolution
Jesus is the way, truth, and life; but evolution is a lie. Jesus is not a lie. Jesus is the Christ and the only begotten Son of God who died for our sins and God raised him from the dead the third day.
>And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
>>
I've gone through an hour and am still waiting for the logical connection between evolution and all the corrupting institutional influences of the world.

The speaker identified some trends, given - but he's a bit stuck in the trap of all biblical literalists in that they confuse directions for the destination.

The guy is probably still alive. I wonder if he still does speeches about how evolutionBad because it leads to racism while the West and Christianity are being destroyed by the chosen weapons of named elites: masses of disparate ethnic aliens.
>>
>>5619859
>be evolutionist
>feels need to defend his religion
>too stupid to see the fruit of his faith
Many such cases. You guys think you're so smart but you can't even connect two dots.
>>
>>5619859
The speaker is convicted felon and con artist kent hovind. He claims to have a science degree but he gave it to himself from his own church which he calls a school. He claims to teach real science. He can't grasp the first fucking thing about it.

>>5620164
Boo hoo faggot. We're better than you.
You are in a cult. What are the fruits of your faith? The ability to pretend everything's going to be fine after we die? Wow yeah that's really fucking helpful here on earth. All your pastors are openly gay and welcoming of lgbt now so there went that argument for you. You don't have much left other than "but muh morals" as if reading a book of fairy tales means you're suddenly moral. Why are there more religious people in prison than atheists? Oops didn't think of that one did you....
>>
>>5619334
https://youtu.be/lbB7AhwaZy8
Here's everyone's favorite professor
>>
>>5619621
This is literally cult nonsense. Nothing you said has any basis in reality. You are larping. No amount of fedora posting will ever change that.
>>
God damn aliens trying to stifle our research progress with this tom foolery and win the game

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.