[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New anti-spam measures have been applied to all boards.

Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page for details.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: oil-is-bad.webm (3.11 MB, 720x1080)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB WEBM
vandals
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Lord Balfour-Vandal.webm (1.68 MB, 480x854)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB WEBM
>>
Climate Change is a hoax.
>>
>>5702595
Those stronk Wyman seem very weak and pathetic
>>
>>5702589
Heil Hitler!
>>
>>5702589
i mean shes wrong
england was LITERALLY in control of palestine at the time
if fact is was called british mandate palestine
>>
>>5702596
Don't museums have security?
>>
>>5702588
based janny
>>
Why do they always have cringe haircuts or molested faces?
>>
why is nobody beating the shit out of these cunts?
>>
>>5702968
Because we live in a weak society, that's why.
>>
>>5702588
Where are the cops?
>>
why are all libshit bitches premium rape meat
>>
>>5703418
you jeets are funny, these are some of the ugliest women I've ever seen
>>
>>5702596
the months of work it took to make that, undone by one person malevolent and stupid enough to put destruction before creation
though it makes me wonder if everything made with a lot of skill inherently deserves to be preserved. burning a book or painting might be justified if it's made with the intent to transform the viewers into worse/lower-quality people, even if it's well-made. though usually the sort of 'art' i'm talking about is absolutely incapable of standing on its own and is devoid of value moral or artistic, like those crude drawings of black figures killing and raping white ones in paris
art that inspires awe is probably inherently good, but it still scares me to think there might be something that could both inspire awe and ruin any civilization it touches
>>
>>5703450
I can never side with iconoclasm.
If art is too insulting to a group, just put it in a museum.
That being said, just because someone calls something art doesn't make it so. I side with the janitors who swept up 'art exhibits' that were just garbage on the ground. That was not art, it had neither craft nor talent associated with it.
>>
>>5703263
>Where are the cops?
The democrat politicians want to remain elected with votes from other democrats, so they try not to have liberals arrested. It also shows why areas that have republican politicians firmly in charge will allow the police to not only patrol, but to arrest such liberal activities. And the republican prosecutor will also charge the liberal protesters with vandalism and property destruction and malicious mischief (nails/screws shoplifted and thrown on the roads). In my area, public protesters made sure that city politicians obey before a protest is needed to hammer the point. That's because even if the protest marches are "peaceful" (not much rock throwing), there is usually a lot of nails and screws out on the roads even in non-protest areas. The libs use tactics that are way too much like terrorism.
>>
>>5703418
>>5703443
Ugly girls were meant for rape.
Come on, you don't want to see children screwed up by ugly moms.
Rape releases societal stress, and these women aren't going to form good families anyway
>>
>>5703450
Imagine freaking out over defacing a fucking british noble. Who gives a shit
>>
>>5703450
>he thinks they put the original works on public display
i know you're retarded but come on
>>
File: alley.webm (497 KB, 640x352)
497 KB
497 KB WEBM
>>
>>5703809
i know it can be hard to understand ideas more complicated than "i'm hungry; i eat" but sometimes we have thoughts that take more than a few words to describe
it's easier to understand what's being said if you can get past the first sentence without getting distracted

>>5703811
>open museum specifically to let visitors see original pieces in person
>hide original pieces
>find and pay extremely skilled artists to replicate every single minor painting using your limited funding
>>
>>5702587
I would've just kicked her ass. Just started beating her to a bloody pulp. You want to have a man's haircut, look like a dyke, you want feminism and equality? Fine. I'm going to kick your ass. That's exactly what I'd do to some faggy guy doing the same thing, why wouldn't I to some faggy cunt if she wants to be treated like a man?

>>5702599
Yeah, but they're using it to push one-world government and communism so they'll never admit they're lying when they said "the world will end in 5 years" for the last 50+ years.

>>5702941
They hate God. The Bible says women should have long hair and men short hair, but they rebel against that because they're rebelling against God. Even nature teaches it's a shame for men to have long hair, and likewise for women to have short hair, but they reject reality, it's why half of them mutilate themselves and claim to be the opposite sex.
>>
>>5702588
I love the people walking by not giving a fuck.
>>
>>5702595
The retarded boomer pisses me off more than the retarded kid who's young so of course he's going to be retarded
>>
>>5702587
>bro, just stop oil
>gets in the car parked around the corner to go home
>>
>>5703864
They are cheap, computer generated copies anon. No paintings were hurt, just feelings.
>>
>>5702588
>Cleaner gets more attention and respect than protestors
Pfft
>>
just stopped oil, what now?
>>
>>
>>
File: accordion.webm (1.48 MB, 360x360)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB WEBM
>>5704018
>when defacing and destroying history is the only way to stop the concepts of inequality.
At least when the world is one big chinese commie block we will all be equal in our misery
>>
>>5702588
>>5702587
oil employees
>>
File: 1681756750184701.webm (1.94 MB, 1280x720)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
>>
>>5704020
The west would be better off if the Chinese killed off the jews
>>
>>5704045
orange is the new faggot?
>>
>>5702588
>be an eco freak protester
>spill shit on a building so that janny has to unnecessarily waste water to wash it off
i don't understand, but it was funny how the ponytail faggot immediately recognized the superiority of the pressure washer and fucked off back to his cuck corner
>>
>>5704045
is he spreading fucking cheeto dust?
>>
>>5704071
he's a guy so he still has some semblance of respect in his faggot brain. its the women and the troons that are batshit
>>
>>5702591
These people are sick, right? That's a mental sickness right there. I don't care how worried you are about the world or some issue, to have absolute 0 empathy with other people and to put what YOU think it's something more important above the lives of other is fucking lizard behavior. Well no, crocs did nothing wrong.
>>
>>5703864
>find and pay extremely skilled artists to replicate every single minor painting using your limited funding
I call this invention, "the image replicator through the aperture of a tiny hole and imprinting the resulting light in a small piece of plastic". Or camera. Now available in digital version.
>>
>>5703825
while I would not put it past a rabbi to do this
this feels like somebody pretending to be a rabbi dressed up in a goofy costume false flagging the false flag
>>
>>5704075
curry powder
>>
>>5702591
>I'm hurting you out of love
Some next level bullshit right there.
>>
>>5704083
They are like cult members, they spent too long in an echo chamber with people obsessed with the climate and usually veganism, BLM, trans rights and other things. Here they find friendship, community and acceptance they can't find elsewhere and an outlet for their emotions, they view the mainstream world as apart and evil.
>>
>>5702588
>clean it up janny
>>
>>5702595
>>5702593
>>5702588
>>5702587

it was found out that these protesters were paid by oil companies.

"Just Stop Oil was originally financed by Aileen Getty, the granddaughter of Jean Paul Getty, founder of the Getty Oil Company."
>>
>>5704018
Kek imagine thinking this will make people listen to your schizo rant instead of only hating you more
>>
>>5704095
It's a triple false flag to fake you out about regular false flags.
>>
>>5702587
>>5702588
If they continue to target big corpos then I support them 100%.

However more often than not they choose to inconvenience random middle and lower class people and vandalize art pieces and historic monuments. Until they stop doing this shit I will continue to wish these controlled opposition activists a horrible painful death
>>
>>5704083
Just look at her. She is fucked in the head. This is the worst kind of sociopathic extremist zealot.
>>
>>5703825
Not sure if meant to be a joke or a double false flag
>>
>>5703825
I think about these streams every night
>>
>>5704018
>>5704045
>Goes to elementary school
>Shoots 11 children
>Splashes orange shit on their corpses
>Talks about renewable energy.
>>
>>5704240

fuck off spastic
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Eco 1696516228829.webm (3.11 MB, 720x720)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB WEBM
>>5704181
>>
>>
>>5704253
>Can't hammer a nail
I am shocked. Shocked and surprised.
>>
>>5704260
You'd think they'd send a more eloquent person instead of a putz.
>>
>>
>>5704249
>remember, no Russian
>>
>>5702596
At she hasn't shot Trump for his comments about decreasing energy prices by restarting the drilling that Biden stopped.

She could go attack Musk, but he has a security detail as well. And Musk won't visit Europe due those threats of getting arrested unless he turns X into a censorship and snitching tool for the EU government. If he goes, he could end up like Durov who was detained until he changed Telegram policies to allow EU more access past the encryption privacy protections that Telegram put up as a shield against corrupt governments fishing for ways to imprison political opposition.
>>
>>5704268
She's the best they had.
>>
>>5702596
These women need to be beaten within an inch of their life and chained to a wall until their front fat deteriorates.
>>
>>5703825 >>5704095 >>5704224
>>5704226

It's believable because the various synagogues in the USA all apply for free federal grant money to fight discrimination. In order to do this, they need to also show evidence for their area that such free money from taxpayers is needed.
>>
>>5703457
It's why those videos of folks leaving shoes in an "art exhibition" is always a chuckle. But ultimately the "artists" should be swept up in the trash as well. They offer nothing no one's ever thought of before nor any new take. It's like seeing an exhibit with pieces of rubber from tires used to make abstract things and the only cool thing there was the horse because it took posing and some rudimentary study of anatomy at the least. Modern day artists are mostly attention seekers and coomers.
>>
>>
>>5702588
lmao clean it up janny
>>
>>5702587
I think I saw that bitch on TV once.

Worst thing we ever did was hold cops accountable to the law. In the old days they'd truncheon her into a coma and world peace would ensue. Honestly, had anything gotten better since we gave everyone rights?
>>
Why is it always women?
>>
>>5704271
>activists
>protesters
No, they are literally just hooligans. Every fucking journalist should hang from a tree. Every single one.
>>
>>5702588
Based pressure washer
>>
>>5702873
you are actually retarded if you believe the land belongs to the colonizers and not the locals
>>
>>5702595
What did the druids ever do to you? This is just attention seeking pure and simple. Look how well their dress and piercings and hair screams "look at me".
>>
>>5703450
Remove the word "deserve" from your vocabulary, and it becomes a lot clearer.
>>
>>5704045
He just made the whole room love oil even more
>>
>>5704253
Holding a smartphone lmao
>>
>>5704343
It belongs to those who keep it, Ahmed
>>
>>5704349
I'm starting to think that's the point. These people are probably paid by oil companies to make everyone hate eco protestors
>>
>>
File: 1714587135848773.gif (3.6 MB, 498x498)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
>>5703875
>the bible says men should have short hair
Then what the fuck was Samson you retard? Nazarites are literally those who uphold a vow to God to never drink, cut their hair, and some third thing I forget but Im a better fucking Christan than you. Go actually read your holy book instead of being a retard about it faggot.
You wannabe christfags are the worst and will go to hell for your incompetence to your Lord
>>
>>5704310
lmao brilliant
>>
>>5704095
>>5704224
schizos
>>
>>5704276
>remember, no Yiddish
>>
>>5702588
>not a BLM protest
>no trans pride parade
What the helll is that, are we back to 90's?
>>
>this thread
What a sad sad echo chamber to witness.. I'm not backing these actions portrayed, but I'm also not filled with such hate that I am wishing violence or death upon them or anyone. Ya'll need some help.
>>
>>5704310
Honestly, just install a cement barricade real quick and that would stop them from pulling this type of thing
>>
>>5704462
More like cynical foxes that know how to game the USA government grants system. There has to be demonstrated documented anti-semite activity in order to keep the grant money flowing. So if there isn't enough anti-jewish activity in areas, in order to justify funding, some hate crime vandalism has to be created even if it is by a rabbi.
>>
>>5704708
Everyone, this guy has PRINCIPLES. Please gather in a circle and start clapping
>>
>>
>>5704310
typical bongistan cops
>>
>>5704095
if you don't know where this clip is from then you missed out
>>
>>5702591
>Wants to stop emissions
>Intentionally creating a traffic jam
>Hundreds of cars now on the road longer
>Create hundreds of lifetimes worth of emissions within a few minutes.
>>
>>5704181
Nope.

"Just Stop Oil reports that all their funding is through donations,[9] with the group accepting traditional currency and cryptocurrencies.[20] In April 2022, it was reported that Just Stop Oil's primary source of funding was donations from the US-based Climate Emergency Fund.[21] Through that fund, a notable donor to the group has been Aileen Getty, a descendant of the Getty family which founded the Getty Oil company.[22] In response, the Climate Emergency Fund stated that Getty did not work in the fossil fuel industry herself.[5]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Stop_Oil#Funding

"The heiress, Aileen, has never worked in the oil industry and is an active philanthropist. In 2019, she co-founded the Climate Emergency Fund, which provides grants to activists and protest groups trying to stop the widespread use of fossil fuels, often through civil disobedience."
https://www.artnews.com/art-news/news/van-gogh-tomato-soup-just-stop-oil-aileen-getty-funder-1234644306/

"On Saturday, Getty published an op-ed in The Guardian acknowledging her role in funding climate activism, noting how fossil fuel extraction made their families rich, and calling for a systemic shift to clean energy."
https://www.artnews.com/art-news/news/van-gogh-tomato-soup-just-stop-oil-aileen-getty-funder-1234644306/
>>
File: Parking Meter Vandal.webm (3.03 MB, 480x854)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB WEBM
>>
>>5704253
people who never worked a day in their lives creating injury hazards for people who need to get to work
>>
>>5704261
(((Zoe Cohen)))

every fucking time
>>
>>5703875
bitch, you're gonna keep pounding tendies and that's about it. Fuck off with this internet tough guy bullshit. It was played out and lame 10 years ago.
>>
>>5704045
lol titans out orange dust was a petrochemical, lol. Jokes on them.
>>
>>5704253
How to they think those giant pieces of glass are going to get shipped??
So fucking unbelievably short sighted and contrary to they’re own endeavors
>>
>>5704305
The absolute fucking moronic irony of this post. I don't support what they do but saying they should be beaten so badly for defacing a painting or pouring orange paint on a window is literal nigger tier.
>>
>>5702591
we do a little trolling
>>
>>5708825
based
>>
>>5704020
>defacing and destroying history
those are not the originals
>>
>>5704254
Well that escalated quickly.
>>
>>5704309
You aren’t saying anything new either so why bother posting it?
>>
>>5702591
Women need maximum self attention at all times

That's their entire existence
>>
>>5702968
helps them to get out of the charges
>>
>>5708825
Women destroy art to not help anyone

Men destroy bullsht to help everyone
>>
>>5704261
Sounds like she's faking empathy about something
>>
>>5704240
lmao
>>
>>5706613
(you)
>>
>>5704249
>remember, no yellow
>>
>>5704253
It's a little microcosm of how women are basically useful idiots for merchant tricks
>>
>>5704260
>"pandemic"
>33 million
>>
>>5704262
>created monopoly capitalism
It creates cheap energy that allows competition. Electric motors are more expensive than petrol engines. Wind turbines and PV are more expensive than gas turbines. It's called creating a moat.
Anyway, cattle believe whatever they see and hear enough times. Enjoy the show.
>>
>>5704332
men actually get consequences so they have to consider it first
>>
>>5704338
Activists and protestors if they align with the elite's agenda.
Rioters, thugs and mobs otherwise.
That is true anywhere.
>>
>>5704240
Don't give them any ideas
>>
>>5704261
>fake crying without tears
She doesn't believe what she's saying. It's an act. She's pushing the climate apocalypse narrative to deceive people. And anyone with sense can see the climate apocalypse narrative is a blatant onus for a massive power grab and restructuring of society and global order.
>>
>>5703875
My common sense is tingling. This may come as a shock to you, but Jesus had long hair. And countless men more devout and closer to God than you in past centuries, up to roughly the late 1800s. I don't think a relatively modern fashion faux pas has anything to do with the thousands of years old bible.
>>
>>5704338
>Every fucking journalist should hang from a tree
Genuine Punishment is bad.
That's why we have so many hooligans in many countries other than in Asian countries where hooligans are punished AND must also provide restitution to the victims.

In the USA, they simply just refuse to pay because there is no debtor prison, so they thumb their nose at the victims and take a hit to their credit score. Great Britain and Ireland aboloished debtor prison by the mid 1870's. France and Germany also have no debtor prison for those criminal protesters who refuse to provide restitution or pay their civil fines. You can guess what happens in North Korea or China. Technically, China doesn't have a debtor prison, but they will detain you and you must work for the State until your debt is repaid (or donate organs if you have a rarer blood type or certain genetics). Singapore and Taiwan don't technically have debtor prisons under that name, but you can be arrested (and then jailed) for non payment. Singapore also requires you to work out a repayment schedule whereupon you may then be released from detainment with court approval so that you can work and provide restitution.
>>
I'm imagining the sound of a aluminium bat hitting a baseball while watching these webms.
It's soothing.
>>
>>5702588
everyone commenting on this video is a Fed. Me included.
>>
>>5702595
to be fair. stones look better with colour. (see how I used the British spelling. I'm smart.)
>>
>>5702657
>Heil Hitler!
That's anti-Semitic. I reported you.
>>
>>5704240
Are you suggesting this clearly and presently?
>>
>>5704045
That's sexist. They didn't let the chick cum all over the table.
>>
>>5704249
to be fair... airlines are dicks.
>>
>>5704253
Makes you think: guys do stunts like this to get pussy. chicks do it for attention. What pussy is to males is attention to females. "Men are the niggers of gender. Women are the Jews of gender."
>>
>>5709003
and she is not even the good kind of every-fucking-time... the ones with huge milkers.
>>
>>5704271
hard to feel sorry for dept stores and the people working in them... by which I mean everyone involved in this is an idiot. You change the world by subverting societies with the agenda of your own subgroup. Slowly... buy introducing antagonists into that society... and assiminlating... and taking over banks... and making them stop saying Merry Christmas.
>>
>>5710825
Holy shit. You are the one... the one with the gift of recognizing wisdom. Lead us, Keemosabe.
>>
>>5711107
i'll never... what sheeboons do because Jamal is fucking white Stacy. We should ally with them.
>>
I'm not seeing enough ass beatings in these vids
>>
>>5711274
who are you quoting?
>>
>>5710920
wow how smart and insightful
>>
>>5704422
>holier than thou
now you will be joining him
>>
>>5710825
True
They don't understand art, or very much of anything
>>
>>5706126
>we all supported BLM

hahahahahahahHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>5706126
What was the poster she was taking down?
>>
>>5704343
Worked for America.
>>
>>5702588
>Hehe the Janny is cleaning it up??? I'm gonna dip my hand in the paint and go where he cleaned and leave a handprint... It's just like bloody handprints because oil is literally killing us!!! Hehe I'm so base- Oh fuck is that a little bit of water??? Okay sorry sorry I'm just.. I'm gonna go... Sorry
Fucking hell
>>
>>5702589
>unironically supporting palestine/isis/hamas/hezbollah/muslims
>>
>>5702593
Why don't they try this shit in China or anywhere other than europe? would probably get beaten to death.
>>
File: women.webm (3.93 MB, 1654x688)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
>>5711274
>>
>>5704095
>>5704307
>>5704224
fucking newfags
>>
>>5704298
cope, nigger
>>
>>5711276
of course it's hard for you to empathize, commie nigger
>>
>>5702599
>Climate Change is a hoax.
It's not a hoax, I have seen the seasons be out of whack in my own lifetime but they are taking it out of proportion and think they can do anything about it.
I am convinced climate change is a natural process anyway but humans are accelerating the process.
Realistically people should not be driving cars anyway. There is no need for people to have personal vehicles like that.
>>
>>
>>5712463
I'd love to see this faggot get thrown off of a rooftop lol.
>>
>>5702589
Imagine being on the same side as David Duke lmao
>>
File: France Flag raid.webm (1.23 MB, 446x720)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB WEBM
>>
Memorial Day Peeing Vandal in the veteran memorial fountain for WWII

Some people just hate the country despite consuming from its infrastructure.
https://www.amren.com/news/2017/10/morality-racial-differences/
>>
>>5712156
They don't live in China.
>>
>>5702588
>couple of 6/10 dangerhairs sit down
>flock of basedboys rush to join them
Prostestors in a nutshell.
>>
>>5712527
kike
>>
>>5704249
Modern architecture literally has nothing of substance, are they really "defacing" something if it never had value to begin with?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.