[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (126 KB, 984x822)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
looking for a comic/panels that looks roughly like this. It's a dude complaining about women fighting when in armor in medieval settings but justifying women fighting when they're half naked
>>
>>1456211
Holy shit i know the exact picture you're talking about, I'll see if i can find it
>>
>>1456265
OP i am so sorry i cannot find the picture anywhere. I remember it being posted in the sjw kf thread ages ago but i do not remember what page it was, it's definitely there though.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (368 KB, 1600x1607)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>1456211
I searched for
>unrealistic woman armor meme
on google images
>>
>>1456402
sorry that one was encancered, here's the 'riginal
>>
>>1456405
>words words words
the left can't meme
>>
>>1456601
Usually I'd agree, but in this case, you're not supposed to read all the words, just to see at a glance that he's rationalizing with his dick.
>>
>>1456405
thanks
>>1456601
there was a thread where this was posted and someone edited it to remove the speech bubbles and it was obviously funnier and better
>>
>>1456610
>you're not supposed to read all the words, just to see at a glance that he's rationalizing with his dick.
No
If this was true you could
>someone edited it to remove the speech bubbles
be able to look at the pictures and see him having a visible erection. The point is conveyed with words words words
>>
>>1456932
I like it better with the words even though I still haven't read them, and I won't.
The author calls itself Kasia, so it's probably just a woman making fun of how guys think. They find it cute.
(Women don't really have political views, they just gossip.)

That's assuming the artist isn't a tranny. If it's a tranny it's political/leftist.
>>
>>1456402
This one actually portrays mental gymnastics, because the one doing the criticism is aware of the opposing side's arguments, but is exposing its hypocrisy.

>>1456405
This one is cartoonishly bad argumentation, because whoever is criticizing this position does not even know what people from this side of the discussion think or how they are wrong. Alternatively, it didn't happen.

tl;dr for niggers like >>1456610: Women can't into logical thinking.
>>
>>1456601
it's a dumb meme but leftist wall text doesnt apply here. the entire point is that he's overrationalizing. it even ends with a "..."
>>
>>1457091
>for niggers like
>Women can't into logical thinking
Hey retard, I made that point here: >>1456936

If it's a woman, it can't be political, because women don't think about things, they just repeat whatever is fashionable.

But maybe modus tollens is too complicated for you?

And guess what, I don't give a fuck about the person. The comic is funnier if you don't read it, so that's what I did, so I didn't notice the female name.
>>
>>1457128
>reading hurts my smooth brain, and I'm proud of it, it actually makes me smarter
(You)
>>
>>1457132
I'm reading the thread, retard.
I just try to avoid reading anything written by a woman or leftist.
Due to your emotional and irrational responses, I'm beginning to think you are one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.