[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240416_182941.jpg (2.38 MB, 3840x3840)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
I would like the manual for this showerhead so that I can see how to dissasemble and clean it.
>>
>>1456219
Showerheads don't have manuals. You just unscrew it.
>>
>>1456224
There is nothing to unscrew
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>1456219
>>
>>1456255
>acid vat episode
>>
>>1456219
Just soak it in white vinegar to remove limescale.
Lots of tutorials out there.
>>
>>1456287
Also no need to use a bowl and hold it there. Just fill a bag, wrap it round the head and tie it in place
>>
>>1456219
>I would like the manual for this showerhead so that I can see how to dissasemble and clean it.
You can buy a brand new one for like $20, super easy to swap out.
>>
>>1456305
>You can buy a brand new one for like $20
As if anyone can spare 20$ at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>1456305
Why wash your clothes? You can buy new pants for $20 easy
>>
>>1456349
>Why wash your clothes? You can buy new pants for $20 easy
That's a retarded comparison. Look, if OP rather wash his hair and body with groody water than spend twenty bucks that's up to him.
>>
>>1456354
You know you can easily clean a shower head, right?
>>
>>1456355
>You know you can easily clean a shower head, right?
It's beyond OP though, that's why he wants a manual.
>>
>>1456362
>>1456362
>a manual
Op, immerse the shower head in some sort of cleaning solution. When immersed the insides will be cleaned too
There are commercial products that'd work, or just use vinegar like >>1456287 suggested. For immersion you can pour your solution into a bag like >>1456296 suggested and leave it soaking for a long time, or if you have a commercial product you can just do >>1456255
>>
>>1456227
How about the screwy part at the bottom of the photo?
>>
>>1456368
>Op, immerse the shower head in some sort of cleaning solution. When immersed the insides will be cleaned too
The filth will stay inside as there is a grate at the bottom
>>
>>1456453
If only like, you could push water through it somehow, hmmm
>>
>>1456453
>The filth
Limescale. The word has already been used in this thread
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limescale
It will break down into impossibly small particles, the "grate" will cause zero impedance with its removal
>>
>>1456455
You still can't push out solid chunks from inside.
>>
>>1456518
Dried up cum doesn't wash off pants either, buy new
>>
File: IMG_20240417_230849.jpg (2 MB, 3840x3840)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>1456428
>>
>>1456528
Yup, it exists, good job
>>
>>1456546
I can't unscrew it. I would like for this showerhead to atleast be identified so that I can search for the manual myself. Inside the manual there must be something about cleaning it.
>>
>>1456219
>Showerhead identification and manual
https://www.scribd.com/doc/230408309/Manual-Veaf-Baby-En
>>
>>1456566
Jesus Christ, >>1456362 was right
You've been given your answer a dozen times over...
Try cumming in >>1456528 then reattach it and take a shower
>>
>>1456571
Ha, funny.
>>
>>1456466
I don't think limescale is black
>>
>>1456575
>You've been given your answer a dozen times over...
Wasting a bowl of vinegar is out of my budget.
>>
>>1456781
A gallon bottle costs $1. So $0.05-$0.10 of it is enough, you can/should dilute it with water. Then you can spend the next couple weeks drinking the delicious bottle
>>
>>1456781
lol are you in romania or something
>>
>>1456802
>A gallon bottle costs $1
Please.

A 100-ml bottle of vinegar (a little over 3 ounces) will easily cost you over $100, and the price tag can reach well past $200. Do the math, and that'll run you around $30 for a tablespoon.

https://www.foodrepublic.com/1312234/what-exactly-goes-into-worlds-most-expensive-balsamic-vinegar/
>>
>>1456833
only the finest for anon's showerhead
>>
>>1456219
At the point where the shower pipe comes out of the wall, you can unscrew either the showerhead OR the shower hose. This will let you move the head assembly to a more convenient location for soaking the head in some vinegar to remove the lime scale and loosen the mold and bacteria film inside. As for taking things apart, the chinese make many plastic parts to be press fit and the seams on the handles may be sonically welded shut. So taking things apart can be destructive to one or a few plastic parts.

Another reason for removing the fixture from the wall pipe is that there may be a small very fine screen built into the head assembly or hose end. This screen is missing in cheap units but is present in the better units that have a mistting function. This prevents any grit from the water supply system from plugging up any fine misting nozzle.

Misting function you say? The best ones don't just have that fine spray feature, but can also spray a fine mist. That's luxurious for those who like soaking in a shower instead of a bath but not using a large amount of water like a bath has. And the mist water from the shower is always new and fresh unlike bath water that progressively gets filled with skin cells and etc. Such fine misting nozzles are plugged up by grit, so that's why those units have screens. You may notice some grains of sand in the screen to be cleaned out.
>>
>>1456219
ChatAI says: Cleaning a showerhead is important to ensure good water flow and prevent clogs from mineral buildup. Here are the steps to clean a showerhead:

Prepare a cleaning solution: Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a large plastic bag. You can also use a commercial descaling cleaner if preferred.

Remove the showerhead: Unscrew the showerhead from the shower arm, using a wrench if necessary. Place the showerhead in the plastic bag with the cleaning solution, making sure it is fully submerged.

Soak the showerhead: Leave the showerhead to soak in the cleaning solution for at least 1-2 hours, or overnight for tougher buildup. This will help dissolve mineral deposits and grime.

Scrub the showerhead: After soaking, use an old toothbrush or scrubbing pad to gently scrub the showerhead and remove any remaining debris. Pay special attention to the spray nozzles.

Rinse the showerhead: Remove the showerhead from the cleaning solution and rinse it thoroughly with water to remove any residue. Make sure all cleaning solution is rinsed off completely.

Reattach the showerhead: Once the showerhead is clean and dry, reattach it to the shower arm and tighten firmly. Turn on the water to check for any leaks or irregularities in water flow.

Test the water flow: Turn on the shower and check the water flow for any improvement. If there are still issues with water flow, you may need to repeat the cleaning process or consider replacing the showerhead.

Regularly cleaning your showerhead will help maintain good water flow and keep your shower experience enjoyable.
>>
>>1456851
I want to clean the inside of the shower head not the outside
>>
>>1457137
Cleaning the inside of mold and such is not possible. I looked at both of my showers and both of their plastic head bodies are sonically welded shut in order to prevent leaks and drips. Looking at my handheld shower handle, I can see it is also welded shut. The seams are obviously "stuck together" as if they are molded or melted together. There is no open partial seam that results if the halves were glued together.

This means that if I were to open all three to clean their insides, it would require breaking them apart. Which is the same as breaking them.

As cleaning goes, you can try to remove most of the organic mold and bacteria film inside by first killing it to break their grip on the surfaces inside. That means using a sanitizing material such as 91% alcohol or undiluted fresh bleach which still has its full power. Then you flush it out with water at high volume to remove any loosened debri inside as well as to rinse out the alcohol or bleach. After this, you now soak the head assembly in vinegar.

**Cleaning Vinegar exists and is sold at my supermarket. During the pandemic, Costco sold it too. This is extra-high concentration vinegar.

**Cleaning Bleach exists and is sold at my supermarket. During the pandemic, Costco sold it too. This is extra-high concentration bleach. Please remember that there are some plastics you cannot put bleach on. And you cannot use bleach with anything that has a rubber seal as it corrodes rubber. I have no idea what kind of plastics the chinese put into those shower heads.
>>
>>1457251
Mixing bleach and vinegar creates chlorine gas btw.
>>
>>1457274
>creates chlorine gas btw
Which is an excellent cleaner. You'll need to wear a n95 mask though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.